• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in Spain, France, Switzerland??

Shaky

Smash Ace
Hey guys, you all probably don't know me but I thought I'd give this a try.

I'm going to be in Spain (Valencia and Barcelona) for 3 weeks (until the day before APEX) and I was also thinking of visiting other places on my own while I'm there. France was my first choice and I wanted to go to Switzerland as well because I have some family there. I'm willing to visit any other country (if I get housing lol) because it's my first time in Europe and I want to go to as many places as I can.

So... if anyone is near Barcelona/Valencia or wants me to come over somewhere else we could arrange something. I'm kind of hoping someone does because I really need practice for APEX.

Both my AIM and Skype names are Shakylon.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Most of the smashers in france are located around Paris and I'm sure they'd be happy to play you. If you wanna come, you should find some housing without too much trouble. Also, there's gonna be a 2 days tournament in Paris on the 29th and 30th of December.

Also, you should note that Barcelona isn't that far from Marseille, in the south of France, and that's where the smaller french community is located.

I'll be spreading the word around !

Prydeless

Smash Apprentice
Word spread Blubo, I'm going to tell the south of France smashers about you Shaky. If you'll be interessted in coming in Marseille, here live some decent players and JuJux/Neath as well known players (about your practice training) we'll let you know very soon if you can get housed here just in case.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I would happily go to France for a couple of days if I can stay somewhere, I'd join the tournament as well. If I can make it from Barcelona to Paris without going broke I can guarantee my attendance to the tournament.

Thanks for spreading the word guys

Edit: If anyone from Marseille is going to Paris for the tournament I'd want to go there first and travel with whoever is going from there. That way I don't have to go through the hassle of traveling from Barcelona to Paris on my own.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wow Shaky being able to go to the Paris tournament would be a LOT of hype. Quik / cyve are going to go there too afaik or at least plan to.

:059:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
There are some smashers in Valencia and loads in Barcelona. We can surely arrange some smashfests, it's possible that some of us even go to that tournament in Paris. (depending on price and stuff)

Shaky

Smash Ace
If any of you go to the Paris tournament I'd like to tag along if that's okay. (I really don't want to get lost in Europe)

Also I'd be down for smashfests in Valencia/Barcelona, I haven't heard from anyone from Spain besides you though.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I suggest you register on Storm Armada, basically the french boards. you're pretty sure to not miss any tournament in france/switzerland that way. You'll also be able to get in touch with the brawlers who already live in switzerland, if it's not already the case :I

Top Bottom