• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in rancho cordova?

SofaKingdom

Smash Rookie
yo this is my first time here and it is easily understood that this is the place for all smashers to hook up. I live in rancho cordova and I was wondering if there are people in the area that I can play smash with anytime. melee or brawl I just started this year and I fail at mindgames. Melee tech skill : not that great because I don't own the game.

I play falco, but I'm kind of interested in fox and marth. I hope to join the community.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey dude, sorry you havent been getting much luck getting responses, not many players around the rancho cordova area that post on here regularly. Might have had better luck posting sacramento and elkgrove as well. . . .maybe not. Well, im here. And I play melee (very little brawl, but not really preferred) ad im down for playing this tuesday. I have a cube but not a place to play, really. I can drive down to you, if you want.
I can teach you some stuff and you can figure out if you wanna get the game urself or start playhing brawl.
I would definitely not suggest playing both if you want to get better.
Post back quickly, cause I can only play tuesday or even tmw if you post back soon enough. I leave for home on Wed.

Shoutouts to anyone else who wants to play, I can come by your place and we can have at some Meewe. Catnip? DRGN? Maybe we can ALL meet up somewhere. Im down 4 nything.

edit: quick change, I CAN play for the first part of the day on Wednesday, if that changes anything. . .

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Wow, I really should check Regional boards more often... Anyway I live in Rancho (as you can tell by my location lol) and I'd be down to play. With the break starting, I have loads of free time and nothing to do.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hey russian. ok, so you are available all if tmw? if so, pm me an address if you can have ppl over and tell me if I need to bring a setup. If you cant have ppl over, let me know and well see if sofa can when/if he posts later.
Hell, if you want, I can come overtoday, too, but alil later today.

rawrdood

Smash Rookie
hey russian. ok, so you are available all if tmw? if so, pm me an address if you can have ppl over and tell me if I need to bring a setup. If you cant have ppl over, let me know and well see if sofa can when/if he posts later.
Hell, if you want, I can come overtoday, too, but alil later today.
Yo, JPEG! It's Joe, the Link player back at Merced. I'm back home in Sacramento, so we should play when you're free. I'm down for later today or tomorrow, if that helps.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hey man! good to hear from ya!
sure thing, give me your address and whether or not you can have ppl over via PM. Somethings prolly going down tmw noonish

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
drgn and delphiki live in rancho cordova and so do catnip and d..p you should try to get in touch with them or something

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
no, yeah, I was pretty sure. . . . .But I hardly ever see them post, I assumed they dont check swf much. that's why I didnt really mention their names.
I dont know of any other way to get a hold of them save running into them at a random tourney. =(

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
i know that drgn and delphiki sometimes go on aib, so you could try there.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
oh yeah, they do, huh. . . almost forgot. I dont ever use, or planned on using that site. But i guess if i ever wanted to get a hold of em. thanks Corimon. . . . Im gratefulmon. . . =p

. . . I had to

SofaKingdom

Smash Rookie
I couldv'e swore I made a reply already...

Anyways my bad JPeG. I was checking this place for the first 5 days and then just gave up.

@ ru55ian

Alright cool. I guess we could meet up sometime and play? As I said I don't have melee so i'm kind of countin on you haha. Pm me or something thanks.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yeah, np, I havent checked for new threads on the WC boards inawhile; usually just have my own up already. . . .
wont be able to go anywhere in the next couple weeks, as im not there=p
but yeah, you guys do your thing, and I'll def be down for playing again when I get back

merry christmas!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Why didn't I see this thread?

Sofa dude, I'm the Nintendoking.

I venture right off of Bradshaw every Sunday Night - Tuesday night to hang out, smoke, and play melee.

There's actually a good number of smashers around the area too.

I invited some other new-mets from the area to contact me to play (recently have been somewhat busy so I haven't followed up on that yet lol)

I would like to extend an invite to come and get ***** and learn from it.

5-8 hour sessions are the norm so if you really want to get in let me know in a PM.

Merry ****ing Christmas.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm really ****ing good at this game.

EDIT 2: I just read your entire first post LOL and I play pretty much everyone and anyone at a very high level but my tops are fox and falcon. I am knowledgeable with all characters and know the metagame like the back of my hand so I can teach you any character of your choosing.

Get at me.

SofaKingdom

Smash Rookie
Well yeah, like I said, I only own brawl so that's where all my basics come from. I borrowed melee from my cousin a while back and learned how to shffl but that's pretty much it.

Bradshaw? That's pretty far from where I live from...****.

Anyways thanks for posting man. Learning is the best part of being *****.

Edit: I'm really hoping for something within a 20 minute walking radius.

Top Bottom