• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in France

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'm going to be in France (Toulouse mostly) for study abroad from the end of May to mid July, was wondering if anyone would want to play some melee
Glad to hear that !
Hmm... Toulouse is kinda dead when it comes to smash. And overall, it's the same for the whole southwest of France. The closest active area would be Montpellier/Lunel, so fairly far.
When will you arrive exactly ? There is an amazing tournament near Paris on 19/20th of May, and a smaller one in Montpellier one week later.

Feel free to contact me (see my profile) if you want to know more about the French community (as well as general information about France if you need it ;))

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
Glad to hear that !
Hmm... Toulouse is kinda dead when it comes to smash. And overall, it's the same for the whole southwest of France. The closest active area would be Montpellier/Lunel, so fairly far.
When will you arrive exactly ? There is an amazing tournament near Paris on 19/20th of May, and a smaller one in Montpellier one week later.

Feel free to contact me (see my profile) if you want to know more about the French community (as well as general information about France if you need it ;))
I'm arriving on the 30th so sadly I'll miss that tournament. I really want to play the top french smashers and meet cyr since he's a samus main as well

The program that I'm in pretty much gives me free reign over my weekend time, but I won't be able to rent a car. I'll be able to go anywhere that's accessible by train

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'm arriving on the 30th so sadly I'll miss that tournament. I really want to play the top french smashers and meet cyr since he's a samus main as well

The program that I'm in pretty much gives me free reign over my weekend time, but I won't be able to rent a car. I'll be able to go anywhere that's accessible by train
Meh, too bad. Toulouse happens to be really annoying to reach with the train, at least from Paris and Lyon, the most active French communities. To go to Paris (where Cyr lives, among others), it would actually be more convenient to take a plane.

At the moment, no tournament is scheduled in June, but if you wanted to come near Paris, I should be able to host a large smashfest or something.

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
Meh, too bad. Toulouse happens to be really annoying to reach with the train, at least from Paris and Lyon, the most active French communities. To go to Paris (where Cyr lives, among others), it would actually be more convenient to take a plane.

At the moment, no tournament is scheduled in June, but if you wanted to come near Paris, I should be able to host a large smashfest or something.
that would be awesome :D

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I'm going on a road trip through Europe in June. I could hit up Toulouse if you'd like (or we'll just play at a paris tourney/fest lol)

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
I'm going on a road trip through Europe in June. I could hit up Toulouse if you'd like (or we'll just play at a paris tourney/fest lol)
There's security where I'm going to be living since it's a school sponsored thing, otherwise I'd be soooooo down for that. We should play at a paris smashfest though, I wanna see how the europe samus's compare (since you've played eagle before)

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Security won't let you have friends over? That's lame haha. You should consider going to melee grande in norway if it's possible by the way!

:phone:

Top Bottom