• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers in China?

MAOMAO!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2552-3131-4574
I've been in Chongqing, China the past six months and I've got my gamecube ande melee with me. I really want to play against some people that can wd, l-cancel, etc etc. I mainly play against my friends here and my gf but they aren't very good and they don't care enough to get better. So, if anyone here lives in Chongqing and wants to play some melee hit me up my # is 15825956507 so add me on wechat or something

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
I'm in Shanghai and I'm really rusty. If I ever go to Chongqing I will let you know. Also you may get lucky if you check the Chinese Online Forums, at the moment I'm trying to find the most popular. If I find something I will let you know.

natethegreat2nd

Smash Rookie
Smasher in Guangzhou here. Is there any kind of smashing going on in China at all? I mostly play Brawl but I would give Melee my best shot.

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Hi, right now I'm checking some chinese forums trying to find some players but so far I haven't been able to find any topic up to date. If I find it I will probably post it around.

natethegreat2nd

Smash Rookie
Also, has anyone tried posting on Weibo? I'm sure there are some fellow nerds out there who would meet to play. I've got a setup. I just can't keep playing vs. the CPU. its driving me crazy.

Dan-E

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm in Beijing in the Dongzhimen area. have a setup + two controllers if anybody wants to play any melee. hit me up on here if you want to play.

Goomy

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for smashers in Shanghai. Beating up level 9s just isn't fun any more. They can't even l-cancel.

Siyuan

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone ! I'm in Guangzhou, just got the Wii U and Smash 4. Still a novice but I'm eager to learn it the hard way ! My NNID : Phazuan

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I am in China right now, hangzhou! I love melee use to play fairly good. I didnt bring my GC because i though no one would play it here. message me or send reply here. lets do a chinese smash community. I recently also got smash 4! :)

Maysoon

Smash Cadet
Smasher in Shanghai, maybe us Ex-Pats of Shanghai can organize some sort of practice sessions on the weekend?

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

Myself and another ex-pat, @ sinth sinth are organizing a SSB Facebook group, looking to grow. Right now it is based in Shanghai, but the hope is that eventually it will move nation-wide.

Add your friends who are even midly interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/smashcn/?fref=ts
ill join the group and let some people from Hangzhou know. We live 1 hour away from SH so definitely one weekend we can visit and play some smash. I play smash 4 and Melee, but havent play melee in 8 months ...

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
I'm a Smasher in Beijing, but I'll only be here for a few more months. I have Smash 4, but I couldn't get the GC adapter for my Wii U, so I've mostly been training on 3DS or trying to find a proper SD card here to install PM...

If any Beijing smashers want to play, I'll be a bit less busy in a couple weeks, so hit me up. I probably can't host anyone, tho (again, not enough controllers or the adapter).

Maysoon

Smash Cadet
I'm moving to Taipei after this school year. I really wished I couldve stayed to make a Shanghai scene.

Zephil

Smash Ace
I am looking for people to play with as I feel like I am the only person in this country with a WiiU and knowledge of smash :(

I live in Tianjin and I have the GC adapter and 3 controllers. Also I play 3DS online as for some reason the online works better for me in the 3DS than in the WiiU.

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
I am looking for people to play with as I feel like I am the only person in this country with a WiiU and knowledge of smash :(

I live in Tianjin and I have the GC adapter and 3 controllers. Also I play 3DS online as for some reason the online works better for me in the 3DS than in the WiiU.
O_O

YES

ADD ME ON 3DS PLEASE, I HAVE NO ONE TO TRAIN WITH

Also, you are not alone in the Wii U thing. I haven't found anyone else in Beijing with one yet, but I'm glad to know someone else in China has one. You may be alone in the GC adapter department, though... :(

I won't be in China for much longer - I'm moving back to Canada in June - but I'd love to play you sometime while I'm still here.

Last edited:

Azotal

Smash Cadet
@ sinth sinth and I both have the gc adaptors, and play on the wii u with varying levels of success regarding wifi. I think sinth also has the 3ds. We're trying to establish a general China scene, so let's try to play together!

Zephil

Smash Ace
O_O

YES

ADD ME ON 3DS PLEASE, I HAVE NO ONE TO TRAIN WITH

Also, you are not alone in the Wii U thing. I haven't found anyone else in Beijing with one yet, but I'm glad to know someone else in China has one. You may be alone in the GC adapter department, though... :(

I won't be in China for much longer - I'm moving back to Canada in June - but I'd love to play you sometime while I'm still here.
perfect I just added you. You can now see also my FC below my avatar.

@ sinth sinth and I both have the gc adaptors, and play on the wii u with varying levels of success regarding wifi. I think sinth also has the 3ds. We're trying to establish a general China scene, so let's try to play together!
Sure lets play together! let me add you later in my WiiU

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Hi Zephil, I know you're not in Shanghai and are mainly looking to play online with us right now (which we should still definitely do if you haven't played Azotal yet), but also I just wanted to let you know we now have a Facebook group for players living in China, you can find the link to it by clicking the banner below in my signature!

comradconrad

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm in Beijing in the Dongzhimen area. have a setup + two controllers if anybody wants to play any melee. hit me up on here if you want to play.
Hey dude, I am a player not so great but, I'd be down for a match. I am in WDK but I can make the trip no prob.

Thanks,

Conrad

Top Bottom