• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smasher in Japan (Sapporo)

Attilio the Hun

Smash Rookie
Hi I am Attilio the Hun and I play Smash Wii U here in Japan. I live in Sapporo and was wondering if there is anyone else out here. If not is there anyone in the same time zone wanting to start an online group? Really trying to get back into the game and even do some tournaments in prep for Smash Ultimate. Nice to meet everyone.

snakpak

Smash Rookie
Just googled and found this post. I'm going to be visiting Japan in February 2019. Is there anything in the area I could attend while I'm there?

Zhaorai

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-1488-4950-5402
Hello, I'm a foreign exchange student staying in Sapporo for a year. I don't have access to a Wii U (although I do have a switch so I'll be able to play ultimate online), so I was wondering if there was any place, event or club to play some smash. I'ld love to play smash in some sort of club or just with some friends while I'm here but I can't find anything online, so I was hoping you'ld be able to tell me or maybe even play some matches with me at some local.

Top Bottom