• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smasher In India.

Oldskool_88

Smash Rookie
NNID
Oldskoolgam3r4
Any events happening in Bangalore? Ping me if you got any news or just wanna melee for fun.

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
Any events happening in Bangalore? Ping me if you got any news or just wanna melee for fun.
There was a national tournament for various fighting and FPS shooting games in Mumbai. That also included Super Smash Bros 3ds. Has the Wii U version released in India?

iamsoup

Smash Rookie
I know this thread is super old, but also looking for smashers in Bangalore. HMU if you want to play some Melee.

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
I know this thread is super old, but also looking for smashers in Bangalore. HMU if you want to play some Melee.
I may be visiting Banglore. I do know a gaming lounge in Chennai and they do have tournaments but not for any smash game. They may have Sm4sh available in the lounge and I may informally host a side tournament for that game.

Do you also play Sm4sh or just Melee?

iamsoup

Smash Rookie
Just melee. If you come down to Bangalore, do let me know if you want to play some melee.

Smash_Akuma

Smash Cadet
Is there even a non-Japanese community in Asia

(Looking for Asian Smash Scene and I got this lol)

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
Just melee. If you come down to Bangalore, do let me know if you want to play some melee.
I went to both Blur Gaming and PlayZone in Chennai and both have ditched their Wiis in exchange for PS4 and XBOX one.

They dont even know what Super Smash Bros is, they just assumed it was another motion controlled games....

rudesubs

Smash Rookie
hey, I live in Bangalore and i would love to play some melee.
I know i am not that good and i play play with my friends (who are worse than me) so i would love to have some exposure, where do you live in bangalore

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
This thread is old af but we actually had a pretty big smash tournament at Video Game Fest in Bangalore on November 2015. We had a decent turnout of around 40 entrants, althought more than half of the entrants were casuals. We then took a break and are gonna start biweeklies starting from next month. These will be legit tournaments as we got capture cards for streaming and we have shoutcasters ready and stuff. I may publicly announce the tournaments once we get everything ready, but you can PM me for more info.

Also we originally had Project M tournaments, but are now going to be streaming only Melee because of Twitch issues.

Last edited:

DBL0C

Smash Rookie
Holy ****, didn't know people played melee in India! Looking for smashers in Mumbai. Please I am down whenever. I'll also give you food and place to stay if you promise to play melee 24/7.

Last edited:

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Holy ****, didn't know people played melee in India! Looking for smashers in Mumbai. Please I am down whenever. I'll also give you food and place to stay if you promise to play melee 24/7.
Come to Bangalore next month. We're legit starting and streaming biweeklies.

ykcp

Smash Cadet
NNID
yashpatel35
3DS FC
4914-3390-9741
Okay so I'm nowhere near Bangalore or Mumbai, but I play smash 4 competitively. Both 3DS and Wii U, but I don't have Melee or Brawl.
So yeah, if anyone is interested in playing For Glory-like matches, hit me up pls !

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I'm nowhere near Bangalore or Mumbai, but I play smash 4 competitively. Both 3DS and Wii U, but I don't have Melee or Brawl.
So yeah, if anyone is interested in playing For Glory-like matches, hit me up pls !
which part of india are u from?

Xero96

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1908-2073-6008
Hey, I'm from Mumbai and I'll be down for a 'for glory' match for sm4sh 3ds

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Well I replied this on another thread, we got melee monthlies to start here. We're gonna have one in like 2 weeks. Streamed and ****. No prize pool this time but if we constantly get entrants then we'll get a prize pool. Also we're planning to start a Smash India whatsapp group so pm me your number so that it's easy for us to communicate and organize tournaments. Thanks.

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
Well I replied this on another thread, we got melee monthlies to start here. We're gonna have one in like 2 weeks. Streamed and ****. No prize pool this time but if we constantly get entrants then we'll get a prize pool. Also we're planning to start a Smash India whatsapp group so pm me your number so that it's easy for us to communicate and organize tournaments. Thanks.
any link to the stream?
can i see

AdithyaNarayan

Smash Rookie
Hi!
I'm new to this forum.
I'm a Smasher down here in Chennai.
Mainly play Smash4 with a GC controller on Wii U.
Any tournaments or anything coming up or just playing together or anything of that sorts?

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Last edited:

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Hi!
I'm new to this forum.
I'm a Smasher down here in Chennai.
Mainly play Smash4 with a GC controller on Wii U.
Any tournaments or anything coming up or just playing together or anything of that sorts?
We have melee monthlies in bangalore. A lot of people play sm4sh on the 3ds though, we might start sm4sh casual tournaments if we get some setups though :p

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Hello friends, I got Smash Ultimate confirmed for Dreamhack Mumbai on December 21st to 23rd.
There is going to be a 150,000 rupee ($2000) prize pool for Smash
This is the best I can do and if you guys support us, hopefully the Indian smash scene will become bigger and better!
https://dreamhack.com/mumbai/kofn

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
We recently resumed OFFLINE WEEKLIES recently in BANGALORE and we now have a regular prize pool!
The next tournament will be on SUNDAY APRIL 4TH at 2PM with a ₹5000 PRIZE POOL!
Interstate travel isn't recommended and players from Maharashtra are banned from attending this tournament 😎
To be safe, there's a player cap, so please message me or respond in this thread if you're interested in participating 💃🏻

https://twitter.com/SSBMIndia/status/1375756490141696001

Top Bottom