• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashDash: Episode 9

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
In Episode 9 of SmashDash, Snake. Got. Back. And some other stuff.

Via 2nd Stamp and FoulPlay over at SmashDash:
The Ninth instalment to the Smash Dash series is out! On our first week of updates since the Dojo's Holiday break, we've had some outstanding updates! Watch this weeks episode to hear Ian Kovich and 2nd Stamp go over them!
We hope you enjoy what we do best here at Smash Dash, recap updates! We hope you enjoy this episode as there was a lot of work put into it, there are no missing scenes in this episode!
SmashDash is always funny to watch, and this week is no exception. If you were counting on an appearance by thealmightygoat or his predictions, however, you won't find it--that, evidently, was cut from the episode after it was revealed (by the goat himself) that his leaks were fabricated.
You can check out the ninth episode of SmashDash at their website.

Link to original post: [drupal=446]SmashDash: Episode 9[/drupal]

devilx432

Smash Rookie
Always awesome

This Show is always awesome, keep up the awesomeness dude :laugh: SMASH DASH FTW

Deka~Fox

Smash Cadet
I was waiting the whole day for the new ep. I'm definitely a fan of SmashDash. The Sakurai impression is hilarious and just the little nuances make this really shine. Keep up the great work!!

D

Deleted member

Good episode, except that I was displeased at your removal of update quotes:(

Nonetheless, I'm looking foward to Episode X

Garuda

Smash Ace
Another good episode as always, the guy who did Snake's voice sounded pretty good!

Smasher 102

Smash Cadet
this episode was special:laugh:

so was snake's "voice"

ring ring

ring ring

snake are you done with what you were doing?

snake: almost just a few more minutes

snake we don't have time for this hurry up we need you back on the battle field now

snake: fine fine i'm going

ring ring

hey did I miss samus's final smash or am I going crazy

snake: what are you talking about?

shes in her zero suit already.

snake: can we talk about this later i'm kinda doin somethin

snnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
That "where the *&^) is Sheik" part had me laughing. But then, that's what we're ALL asking...

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
Another good episode. Not as funny as some of the other ones, but still solid. Best update was the Snake Final Smash with the screening. If the main voice guy was changing his voice for all of those, all power to him. But if I remember that interview on SMYN, that was Ian. Nice job either way.

Famous

Smash Champion
Heh, that was pretty amusing. This is my first tome reading one of these, I'll continue to follow up on this.

D

Deleted member

News flash: Episode X is up, possibly penultimate episode:(

D

Deleted member

News Flash: Episode X is online now! The episode features a humorous depiction of the delay, the return of Update Quotes, and, as usual, a recap of the week of the Dojo!!

Top Bottom