• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBound presents: STARFURRY2007 Results

D

Deleted member

Props to Grmo for an amazing tournament

I'll get the results from Grmo or whatever later...

Singles

1st + 2nd + 3rd - Quebec.
4th - Delorted

Teams

1st - Vwins + Bam
2nd - Chet + Jarc
3rd - Divine Knight + Delorted

Full results

Singles:

1, 2, 3: Bam, Chesterr01, Vwins
4: Delorted
5: Raynex
6: Unknown522
7: Dragon_Hawk
8: Chaotic
9: I.B
10: Europhoria
11: Jarc
12: Coolhat
13: Ambrose
14: Kjdjy
15: Fogel
16: TGBX
17: Lanowen
18: Zen
19: PointmanRob
20: Saus
21: Switchblade
22: Grmo
23: Mmfns
24: Runawayfire
25: Rekkanize
26: Lone Wolf
27: Jeffman
28: D.B
29: Alphameric
30: Phrozn
31: Erix
32: CBone

Doubles:

1: Team Quebec Alpha (Bam and Vwins)
2: how the hell did we finish second? (Jarc and Chesterr01)
3: Team Socialites (DeLoRtEd1 and Divine Knight)
4: TGBX & TGRX (TGBX & RaynEX)
5: Chaotic and GK (Chaotic and GK)
6: Zen and Ambrose (Zen and Ambrose)
7: Team Runawayford (runawayfire and Unknown522)
8: CoS Red (Renato and Rob)
9: Team Whoryuken (coolhat and Lone Waffle)
10: Husband and MILF (Dragon_Hawk and Europhoria)
11: Team we survived the SCRAAA!!!! (Phrozn and Arsenic)
12: Team Forward Smash (Cbone and SAUS)
13: Brown People (Darren and Brad)
14: Emos/Wrists (Fogel and Lanowen)
15: WIISUX (Desh and Pyrolloserkid)
16: The Math Teachers! (Jeffman and Grmo) (lmao, as usual)

Post shoutouts!

D

Deleted member

Shouts:

Grmo: You held a really pro tournament. No complaints other than the fact that your venue is surrounded by the deep depression that is Mississauga. Mad props, and you made it out of pools! I feel stupid now. You're getting better man. Keep it up. Please thank Grmom and Grdad for helping immensely, they're very generous. If you two are reading this, you guys rock.

Anyway, on to the shouts:

NNR:

First off - Noah. I dunno what was going on today. You lost to some people you probably shouldn't have, but that's cool, it's not like they're noob anyway. Whatever though. You also beat Chet basically in a tournament match, so...yeah. You're still ****.

Daniel - We ****ed some **** up in teams. Ty for housing lolz

Nate - Hahaha at that skeleton man on the way home. No thanks. You were the winner of this tournament, no one else won a TV. Grats lol.

Bernard - Man, our matches are always so close. Bah, whatever. Good games man. Seriously.

Ryan - You took a match from Bam, that **** was ill! haha. I love how we're so excited that we take a match. But whatever. Good ****. Christ on yo' side.

Ontario as a whole: We got a lot of general **** talk now and then, but we were brothers at this tournament. It was really amazing to see all of Ontario sticking together and cheering people on. Good **** guys, I think you definitely made your marks.

Quebec mecs:

Vwins - Too good, too good. I can't say anything other than you're ridiculous. Did I play you today other than teams? Eh whatever. You're disgustingly good. :p

Bam - Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn of course I had to get owned the first set. The 2nd set was definitely one of the highlights of my smash career though. Good **** man, I feel like I play better after I fight you. Oh, and thanks for letting me get two of my patented turnip kills on tape on one of the best in Canada. That's now known as the Jake Spike.

Chet - Haha, I dunno what to say other than good **** in teams. QBEC BLWS. Whatev. You guys are chill and good at smash, nothing else for me to say other than good to see you guys all again.

Jarc - Your shirt was cool. Greg and I were admiring it. <3. Good **** in teams and grats on teams and yeah. I love you too. Nice jiggs btw. Your team screeches are sick.

The rest of Ontario

Hmm.. who first.

Cameron: You've definitely gotten a lot better. I hadn't played you in forever, so it was really good to get some sets in. Good to see you again, and ggs.

Phrozn + Cbone: You guys have some nice spacies. I guess I should tell you to basically speed them up a bit, and you'll be set. You guys all had really nice DI and teching and I was impressed. GGs guys.

Ken: Your falcon is scary man. Hahaha, remember that parasol take down kill? I thought I was gonna lose that match, but whatev. Good ****. You > Zen.

Chris: Haha! You beat Noah. Was it luck? Be honest. Good tetris.

Mike: Stop trash talking

David: Oooh man that one suicide was whack. So was yours though. Who cares, let's not judge the fanciness of the death. Your sheik is niceeee man. Word.

Desh: Keep coming out! You'll get better. Ggs man.

Sylar: Heroes is a good show.

Imadh: **** man, your falcon is really really good. I'm surprised you lose to David, you seem so good at picking up characters that you could easily take up a character that isn't so easily counterpicked. But whatever. Always good to see you guys.

Adnan, your peach is definitely impressing me more and more. All I gotta say. You and Nate are both also really awesome for helping organize **** too. That's really pro. Also, feel free to steal my ****. I don't care, it's good to see it being used for other things. But you must refer to my things as the Jake _____. Jake Spike, Jake Combo, whatever. hahaha. <3

Drolian: You shoulda come.

Volasko: You're a ***** and I know for 100% that you're gay. hahaha, why didn't you come? :( Tyler wasn't there to trash talk you to tears again.

Blargh, I can't remember anyone else. Good games to all. If I forgot you, mention me in my shoutout and I'll edit. It was fun all. Grats to everyone who made some sort of mark, yeah, I think we made our point. Quebec, good **** you guys. Let's hope this isn't the last melee event. I like the game too much, yesterday was a hell of a lot of fun.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
double poast cuz I can. Omg though I really have to point that out. GTA came together at this tournament. NNR rooting for Sauga, Sauga rooting for CoS, Cos rooting for NNR. and even from Scarbrough too. It was soooo goood to see everyone being friendly to each other, outside of our rivalry.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Too many people to do individual shoutouts so group ones here:

NNR - You guys did really **** good against the quebec guys, particularly Jake vs Bam and Bernard vs Chester. I was quite impressed. Ill beat you next time Ryan >: (.

Sauga/Scarborough - Andy/David/Mike/Ambrose - Good games. Even though andy and david owned my Mewtwo and Mike/Ambrose owned my IC :(. I hardly interacted with the rest of you so... well it was nice seeing you guys I guess? Hope you did well. Also big props to Coolhat for his success.

Quebec - Holy **** you guys are way too good. I only got to play Bam and Jarc but **** you guys are waay better than me. But it makes me want to get better so thanks.

All the people who were new to tournaments - I tried to play alot of new people before teams started up, and for the most part all of you were really good and I had some good matches. Keep going to the biweeklies and you'll start moving up in the ranks quickly. It was experience that defeated most of you, not just technical skill.

Grmo - Thanks and fantastic job. :)

Oh yeah, CoS. They get individual shoutouts, suckers.

Ken you are ****ing awesome
Mugnieco you did pretty well this time, good job man
P. Rob/Kyle sorry I had to beat you guys, but both of you did really, really well against all the people you played
S. Rob your Marth did surprisingly well against some really good people, and yes you did get screwed in pools
GK/Renato/Medina you guys suck and should have stayed for singles

I think that covers everyone.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
b-itch you already know what it is, ya'll ready for some crab d ick?

NNR:
Jake: wow way to represent the T dot in that set against bam. Holy **** there was so much ****ing screaming lmao. everyone was so pumped. good job at getting 4th and good job in teams. nice tetris too (lol at our ds')

Nate: lmao battlefield is the ultimate misfire stage. there was like 3 spots i would have died but the misfire saved me haha. No johns about brinstar though, that was fair and square. Good job in teams and singles, and also in the crew battle. The rest was sick.

Noah: Man that sucks. The one day u were off game is one of the biggest tourneys. Missed techs = huge luigi punish. But I know at the next biweeklys u will redeem urself by winning every single one up untill brawl. You're a cool guy btw.

Daniel: didn't even talk to u, but good job in teams. Glad you made it out to this one boss.

Bernard: LMAO oh my god when everyone was going crazy in jake's match, and you like burst out laughing i knew like exactly how u felt roflmao. That **** was so funny, and oh man your fox is still ****, i need to play with you more.

Sauga: our crew is too sick. Very well bonded. We gotta get that signature crap done too, dayum.

Imadh: Dayummm son u ate like ****ing 5 pizzas u fat piece of ****. You honestly showed who is boss to some of the newcomers and veterans at this tourney. Good ****, sauga is represented quite well.

Adnan: Woh man we coulda DONE SO MUCH BETTER IN TEAMS. I think the next biweekly is gonna be nuts, we're gonna do so good. But **** your peach just got so much better during the day, it was nuts. Really good job. Also thanks for organising the tournament and backing our crew and all that.

Dzenan: Yo man goood **** in our pools and stuff. I can't beat ken =(. Lol you like how i can speak bosnian or w/e your language is lol. You represent sauga well with that falcon.

Andy: Yo wtf i cant beat u in tetris your too gooooood. You need to make me super-ultra tier . Tell your bro thanks alot for the ride too. Thanks for bringing the recording equipment and ****. Good **** in your pool, and in guilty gear....I'm so glad u live in mississauga, since you know like everyone in canada. And your like the biggest team player in teams, i was watchin that ****. good stuff all around.

Everyone else
Ambrose: yo i liked our sets that **** was fun lmao. You didnt even realise how hilarious it was when u tiefed my friends' chair lmao. You just had a huge smile on your face and sat down omg. You have an insane variety of characters and each one of them is amazing. I wish i had that type of adaptibility. Keep coming out man, keep coming out. OH YEA AND LOL AT THE TAUNT SPIKE LOLOLOLOL. "That can spike?". lmao. it's so easy to do it on falcon though... You are a really cool guy to be around man.

Mike: don't poke me you s lut

David: Yea i know u liked watching me get ***** by Vwins.....lol

The guys like Desh, engo, wigi, all the newcomers: keep coming out guys! You guys will get better and better and will eventually be a force to be reckoned with!

wigi: yo man good wigi, don't ever take up another character, stick with luigi all the way and he CAN be made good, no matter what anyone says. If you need help with anything or want advice don't be afraid to ask me, I'd be happy to help.

Quebec:
jarc: lol i saw you laughing at that taunt spike, was that jokes or what. haha

vwins: lol, talk about ****** our pool, wow. I really liked our sets, those were fun, but you are a champion.

chet: never played u, but i like how you're black and play smash.

bam: We had one set, and man it was really fun. Merci beaucoup de m'avoir jouer, j'aimer l'experience. Pas mal eh? lol, good job coming 2nd or w/e.
COS
Steve: good ****, thanks for backing me in that match. Your IC's are really good.
Ken: I hate you, and you're falcon LOL
Adrian: No i didn't press escape twice, lollll. Thanks for recording the stuff, made people happy.
Renato: Yo nice luigi man, become a luigi main! Luigi can defeat all with practise
Guy that looked like isai: Sorry if i glared at u, ken's combo really was SICK. Anyway u seem like a cool guy, keep coming out!.

in general: good job toronto sticking together against quebec, it was really nice to see.

and of course to grmo: YOU ARE THE MAN!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Sheesh, you could have waited. Anyway, here are the official results:

Singles:

1, 2, 3: Bam, Chesterr01, Vwins
4: Delorted
5: Raynex
6: Unknown522
7: Dragon_Hawk
8: Chaotic
9: I.B
10: Europhoria
11: Jarc
12: Coolhat
13: Ambrose
14: Kjdjy
15: Fogel
16: TGBX
17: Lanowen
18: Zen
19: PointmanRob
20: Saus
21: Switchblade
22: Runawayfire
23: Mmfns
24: Grmo
25: Rekkanize
26: Lone Wolf
27: Jeffman
28: D.B
29: Alphameric
30: Phrozn
31: Erix
32: CBone

Doubles:

1: Team Quebec Alpha (Bam and Vwins)
2: how the hell did we finish second? (Jarc and Chesterr01)
3: Team Socialites (DeLoRtEd1 and Divine Knight)
4: TGBX & TGRX (TGBX & RaynEX)
5: Chaotic and GK (Chaotic and GK)
6: Zen and Ambrose (Zen and Ambrose)
7: Team Runawayford (runawayfire and Unknown522)
8: CoS Red (Renato and Rob)
9: Team Whoryuken (coolhat and Lone Waffle)
10: Husband and MILF (Dragon_Hawk and Europhoria)
11: Team we survived the SCRAAA!!!! (Phrozn and Arsenic)
12: Team Forward Smash (Cbone and SAUS)
13: Brown People (Darren and Brad)
14: Emos/Wrists (Fogel and Lanowen)
15: WIISUX (Desh and Pyrolloserkid)
16: The Math Teachers! (Jeffman and Grmo) (lmao, as usual)

**** it I'm too tired. Shoutouts tomorrow, they'll be better.

D

Deleted member

If I'm not mistaken, I think Tio takes into consideration who you won and lost against, and where you were knocked into losers. That's the only explanation I got.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Subscribing...

Awesome tournament, I had a great time despite my performance, I was real bummed out at the recording screwing up in my set vs vwins, but oh well. It was good to see Toronto come together and cheer each other on (except for a few bitter individuals... you know who you are.) You guys were great support in the crew match, and for Jake vs Bam.

Full shoutouts too come.

alphameric

Smash Ace
shoutouts later.
more importantly, i need the brackets otherwise i cant upload the vids.

that doesnt include nnr vs quebex, since i know what happened

D

Deleted member

Who knows then. Count on Joel to ask the questions no one cares about :p

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Shouts:

NNR:

Jake - Good **** in singles and doubles (especially the set against Bam, obviously the second one). This tourney removes all doubt about your skill so to all trash talkers (not to name any names) don't ****ing bother. Your opinions mean nothing, Jake's performance speaks louder than any of your arguments. Too bad about my placing, wish I was up there fighting the good fight in singles against the Quebecer's, but ah well. **** happens.

Daniel - Good job in teams dude. It's always a good time when you come to Tourney's, which is why it's a **** shame this is your last one. Keep smashin your little heart out, wherever you are.

Nate - Tough luck in singles man. Great match in teams, my heart was beating like crazy. Good find on the TV, you grimy *******. lol.

Bernard - Great job in singles, and it was fun teaming with you. I wish we had some more time to work on things, but overall I'm not too disappointed in where we placed. Good job against Chet, and I know you want that game vs. Vwins back from the crew battle, but hell, he's Vwins.

Ryan - Representing **** well in singles man. That match vs. Bam was insane, way to show em what Toronto's made of. Sorry for stealing your doubles partner, but you and Nate were a great team too, that doubles match was as close as they come.

GTA Hommies

In general - I'm waiting to see if this new sense of brotherhood will last, or if we'll go back to the old **** talkin ways we all know and love. I'm guessing we'll be back to hating eachother and no time, but I charished these few glorious moments when we stood together against he oppressive Quebecers. That's the **** they make movies about.

First of all, to the sons of *****es who knocked me out of singles.

Imahd - Don't take my anger personally, I know you're a great smasher. All our matches are usually down to the wire, and believe me had I been playing my best and lost to you I wouldn't have been disappointed, but I can't help but feel I beat myself in that set. Thanks for trying to get me together after that loss, but I guess sometimes it's just not your day. You played well against Vwins from what I saw, so that's pretty huge. You're really getting better and better each tourney, I have no doubt you'll be giving me this much trouble on a regular basis in no time.

Chris - Well ****, that Luigi was too much for me to deal with. You have some really sick combos, and you capitalized on my mistakes which I can't blame you for. You're a really solid player. Don't discount yourself because I was having a bad day, it's an accomplishment none the less. Keep it up.

Adnan - Good to see ya as always man. I saw you beating Jarc in a match, not sure how serious it was but that's pretty sick none the less. You had our back in crews and singles, so thanks for that. We'll get some matches in at the next fest/tourney, we don't play enough.

David - I only played you in doubles, but that Sheik seems pretty solid. Keep workin at it.

Mike - I really don't understand why you're upset about losing to Jake, he clearly proved himself at this tourney. Please don't bring the hate onto the boards.

Grmo - Thanks for hosting the tourney, it was fun, and very well run. Keep it up.

Mffns - faced you in pools and brackets, so sorry bout that. You're getting there, keep at it.

Sylar - I agree with Jake heroes does ****. Are you from Ottawa?

Guy who kept cheering me up after the tough losses - Don't know if you have an account, but I really appreciate the help you gave me. You're right, we all have our bad days, and at the end of the day, it's just a game. Thanks dude. I still owe you some friendlies.

CoS - sorry if I forget some names, I'm making an effort to remember them all here.

Steve - Close friendlies, I didn't expect your IC's to be so good. Keep practicing and you'll be sick with em in no time.

Adrian - lol sorry bout singles. You've got a really good attitude about the game, and that's the best thing you can have. We could all learn something from you in that respect. Thanks again for recording, really appreciate it.

Ken - That Falcon is good. You gave Bernard and I a hell of a time in teams. We should get more matches in the future.

Rob - You're a cool guy, and we had some good friendlies. Don't count yourself out in any matches, not even against the best players. Winning has a lot more to do with mindset then you'd think.

Quebecer's

Vwins - Crazy **** as usual, but you gotta admit we're catching up. Thanks for coming out and taking all our money.

Bam - I really wanted to come to Marco's for some more matches at the end of the night, but I was just exhausted and burned out on smash. Some other time (if there is another time) we'll get some solid sets in. You're falco has such **** combos and predictions, it's incredibly overwhelming. Keep representing Canada at those US tourneys.

Chet - We had a lot of fun matches, you're such a chill guy and just generally a lot of fun to smash with. I was hoping to meet you in the singles bracket, but as you can see I wasn't having the best day. Some other time.

Jarc - Barely played you, barely talked to you (as usual). Thanks for coming out none the less, and believe me I woulda toked up with you guys if I got the chance.

Sorry if I missed anyone, there's a **** load of you though, so gimme a break.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Noah what happened to Daniel?

You said:
Daniel - Good job in teams dude. It's always a good time when you come to Tourney's, which is why it's a **** shame this is your last one. Keep smashin your little heart out, wherever you are.
wtf?

D

Deleted member

Shoutout addendum because editing dont work no more

Greg: We love you man. Haha, you're an awesome guy, and you have a very flavourful body. ~_- www.threadless.com is win, anyway. Hope nuit blanche was cool, and hopefully you're gonna come to more. we miss you.

COS:

Adrian, your recording is sick man. And you made it out of pools! Haha. Anyway man, good to see you. It was fun.

Rob: You're a chillin guy man, you've got a nice firm handshake. I like that. I didn't play you, :( let's next time? Btw, your combo vid is sick.

Steve: **** noah. He says your climbers wlil be sick soon. I say they already are. [/****noah]

GK: let's play next time. I hear good things.

Desh.

Smash Lord
BAHAHAHHA my first shout outs ever =3

ok so ...basically

thanks to EVERYONE who kicked my *** royaly yesterday.

also thanks especially to grmo for hosting it and managing to own all of the brampton crew with 4 stock ..and to adnan, nate, jake, greg, for showing me whats what basically =/

im definitely gonna have to get better...and expect to see me coming out to some biweeklies

shout outs to everyone whom i missed....im basically dead tired =3

unknown522

Some guy
Great outcome, and GJ on hosting Grmo. I hope that we have another tourney like this or even better.

Anyways, time for shoutouts:

Grmo: GJ on hosting. I gotta play u soon man. Next time.

NNR: Way to represent. It's been so long since It've done a crew battle. And what a way to hit it off; vs the Quebecers. I feel like it was mostly my fault why we lost, but next time we're gonna take 'em. Btw, I'll come soon so that we can get some practice in.

Noah: I saw how u were doing in singles. U had really been on and off man. I'll practice up with u, and try to make ur game be more solid. I need to work on that too as well. Anyway, don't let ur loses get u down man.

Jake: Good **** in singles vs bernard and bam. GGs in teams as well with daniel. For sure, GJ on the crew battle man. I'll smash with u soon for some practice.

Daniel: GGs in teams, and GG in that friendly we had. U gotta come smash with us soon + I didn't know u were gonna quit man.

Nate: GJ in teams. We just had that problem of getting in each other's way, trying to do the same thing. "Great minds think alike", lol. Good job in the crew battle as well. We'll definately smash soon man.

Bernard: GJ in singles. I didn't even know that u placed higher than me. And GJ in the crew battle. Next time we'll do better. We'll smash soon as well.

Quebecers: GGs in the crew battle, and overall. It was fun chilling with u guys afterwards, and playing smash.

Max: GAAH!! That 4 stock in singles was brutal!! I should've went doc that match. I'm still trying to find out "when and why attacks go through my shield"? GGs in singles and friendlys. It was also fun playing against u and Jarc afterwards.

Vince: GG in the crew battle. And GGs with friendlys. It was also nice watching u play bernard those many times afterwards.

Chet: GGs in the tourney. U 2-0'd me but still it was close. I'm still trying to find out "when and why attacks go through my shield"? That was gay how the tipper went through my shield @ the end. Lol. No one knows why yet. It was also fun teaming with u afterwards @ marco's place.

Jarc (forgot ur real name): I didn't play u @ the tourney but it was fun playing teams afterwards.

GTA: GGs with everyone that I played, and it was great seeing all of u. I know I'm going to miss some names + I'm getting tired so I gotta shorten this up. It was fun still.

From my pool:

Ambrose: GGs man. That was pretty close. I really really hate ICs, but still, ur really good man. The way u called me out to a fox ditto was pretty funny that last match. I wasn't expecting that.

Shehan: GGs all around. Falcon dittos were pretty fun as well. I'll see u @ school, so we can do up something whenever.

Steve: GGs man. As I said to Ambrose; I hate ICs with a passion. Still, I'll play u next time I see u. U should drive down to smash with us with some of the other COS guys.

Kyle: GGs. It was nice meeting u. We should definately play more.

SAUS (dunno ur name): GGs in pools and brackets. Again, sry I got so mad while playing. Ur really good tho. As I asked chet and bam "when and why attacks go through my shield"? LOL, it's all good tho. I'll play u again sometime.

I think I might be missing someone. My bad if I am.

on to the rest of GTA:

Marco: Thx for keeping me over and it was really fun chilling with u. Also thx alot of spotting me with those quarters lol. It was hillarious. It'll come by soon to chill with u, and probably play some more halo.

David: GGs in brackets. Sry to hear about ur controller. And sry about the controller ****ing up in teams. That really caused us to lose a huge lead, but it still probably screwed u guys over as well. I'll come over soon to smash.

Mike: Sry about the controller ****ing up in teams. That really caused us to lose a huge lead, but it still probably screwed u guys over as well. I'll definately smash with u soon, and chat on msn, lol.

Adrian: Thx for the ride. It was fun chilling with u, bernard, marco, and the quebecers. I'll play u next time, and get the vids up, lol.

Chis: GGs in singles and teams man. U gave me a harder time than the bi-weeklys. It'll definately see u around.

Adnan: GGs in teams. That was really close man. Ur definately improving. Keep it up. Btw, I still need to play u 1v1. Next time man.

Imahd: I didn't play u, but next time let's get some friendlys in. It's always great to see u @ tourneys.

Dzenan: I didn't play u either, next time tho. It was fun chilling with u @ the tourney man.

Cameron: I didn't play u as well. I heard u got a lot better. Next time for sure.

Eric: Thx for offering me the ride. It's all good tho. Next time I'll play with u.

Arndrei: GGs in friendys. I'll smash with u again soon so we can practice up. I'm gonna train u and shehan lol.

Greg: Great seeing u again. It's been so long man. Come down some more so that we can smash or just chill.

Ryan: GGs in friendlys. Lol 3-4 stock each match. Keep practicing man. And see u next time.

Andy: Next time I'll play guilty gear with u. If u don't mind teaching me.

COS: I'll play u all soon.

I know there's more and my bad that I forgot u.

I'm out, peace

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
He's just quitting smash. Well, he's not going to anymore tourneys anyway.
****nn...Jake must be pissed as hell. Thats like one of the best teams in the GTA gone. I guess you now have a permanent tourny partner. Me & Ryan have another challenge to overcome now. I'm just happy as f*ck its not double peaches anymore. That sh*t was ridiculous.

Or we could just team and **** the world. : /

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Shouts:

NNR: We really do well as a crew.

Jake: Awesome playing man. You really held your own. Each time you lost you came back harder the next time. You're T.O hero for your performance, **** the haters. I saw someone even weirder then the skeleton man after, I'll tell you about it.

Ryan: Great teaming with you man. When we didn't make the same moves at the same time (you know what I'm talking about) or getting gayed by our controllers we served out ****.
Good **** in singles too.

Noah: Hey what can I say, that just wasn't either of our days...Good **** in crews though, you really gave it 110% even though the odds were against you.

Bernard: **** homie, :laugh: You beat chester, I swear you did, you had control of the whole match untill the final moment, good ****. Oh yeah, doubles vs you and Noah was INTENSE. I remember once we all hit our last stock the tension just went through the roof.

Daniel: You probably wont read this and I just saw you so.....

Montreal:

Vwins: Wow man, its really fun to play you. Never had to think that hard vs anyone before. First round was real close, but you're too good.

Bam: As with Vincent its real fun playing you cause you're so hard. Wow, you really turned on the heat after I rested you in crews. Amazing playing.

Chester: Good stuff, I knew I was doomed in crews as soon as you said " Yoshi's story".

Jarc: We didn't blaze, if only you had mentioned beforehand. Dope shirt though, where did you get it?

Sauga/Scarb:

Grmo: Good stuffs, thanks a lot for throwing one of the best tourneys in this city ever. I was glad to help, good match in singles too, the rest is just that deadly. The tv is awesome!

Adnan: Hahaha you reeeally wanted that match eh? You know I couldn't let that happen.... Good games, fun running singles with you and there was about a million hilarious moments.
You're coming harder these days, and you and Coolhat have real good synergy.

Coolhat: Wow man, :laugh: I'm going to just have to expect for you to misfire at least 6 times a set, its cool though. I'll deal. Tight playing as always and good **** in doubles.
Why am I ALWAYS facing you and Adnan in doubles though, its soo weird :psycho:.

Imadh: Good friendlies as usual. Didn't get to catch too many of your matches so...

Dzenan: Didn't play you at all or catch any of your matches. :psycho:
You and Imadh SOOO should have entered doubles though, seriously....

Ambrose: Thanks a lot for the ride man, you're always quite helpfull. Good stuff vs Chet, it was easy to see you really impressed him.

David: Good games in doubles. You and Mike have got much better as a team. Sorry about the pause.

Mike: Same as above, but yeah man. I'd say you really have to get over this Jake thing.

Desh: So thats how we play, take what you learned and come back 3x harder next time.

Cos:

Ken: Dope performance man, Ken > Zen is in the record book forever now :laugh:.
Good games in doubles, would have been fun had that double set shizz gone down.

Adrian: You're too pro for the recordingness. Sucks that my match didn't get recorded, but I know you did your best to help so oh well. Out of pools and into them brackets!

P.Rob: Good playing man, your Jiggs has come a long way. Did you hear that Mango got 3rd at super champ combo with Jiggs!!!?

Gk: gg's in doubles, next time lets play some singles.

Anyone I forgot who was shout worthy: GG's..... I cant be perfect and remember em all.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
****nn...Jake must be pissed as hell. Thats like one of the best teams in the GTA gone. I guess you now have a permanent tourny partner. Me & Ryan have another challenge to overcome now. I'm just happy as f*ck its not double peaches anymore. That sh*t was ridiculous.

Or we could just team and **** the world. : /
****, now there's five of us, this is no good for me.

Everyone watch out for: Runawayfire+ another random good team partner. Coming to tourneys near you.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Imadh: **** man, your falcon is really really good. I'm surprised you lose to David, you seem so good at picking up characters that you could easily take up a character that isn't so easily counterpicked. But whatever. Always good to see you guys.
He's tried that. He went Falco against me last time. It worked about as well as his Falcon and Marth did.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
I'd better give my shout outs now before I forget again

NNR--

Jake: One turnip spike at any time is nasty. TWO in the SAME MATCH against one of the best in Canada is something people make movies about. Next time we all gather, I'll definitely come find you for some games, I can't believe we've never played each other yet.

Ryan: Didn't see a whole lot of your matches, but I did witness you eliminate Ken. Broken controller or not, you can hang with the best of em. I'd really look forward to getting a set in with you next time round.

Noah: So I gather it wasn't the best tournament performance you've put together, which is unfortunate. I'm glad you still managed to find a minute to soundly beat me into the ground before we went to watch the doubles finals.

Bernard: Somehow you managed to avoid playing me. That's ok. We all know what would have happened anyway *shifty eyes* ... You're the man. I'll catch you next time for a set or two, I want a chance to set that DK of your straight.... *shifty eyes again*

Daniel: Farewell till Brawl? I never did get a chance at redemption for the **** you dished out on me at Seasons...

Runaway: I DID hear about Mango, but I didn't believe it at first. His Puff is on a whole new level, its absurd. If you've got an hour to kill next time round, let's have a Jiggly ditto. lol

Quebec:

Vwins: You probably don't even remember me, but I had two matches against you that will haunt my darkest dreams for years to come.

Bam: Desole que nous n'avons pas eu la chance de jouer ensemble. A la prochain, j'espere.

Chester: Good matches, man. You definitely outclassed me in brackets :) I think you're onto something with that hit-percent theory of yours. I never thought of it before, but now that I do it makes a lot of sense.

Jarc: Our Jigglypuff dittos in pools was the main highlight of my tournament. How close I came will bug me for a while. I think it was appropriate that we settled that set with secondary characters ;)

Sauga boys/other:

Adnan: Buy a shirt dammit. I've got a military green one with you name written all over it (I know how much you love that color) ;)

Coolhat: Solid tournament bro. Really impressive Luigi, you woulda made some people cry in low tiers.

Ambrose: I think I got a set or two in against you. It's always a pleasure.

David: Whenever I heard a Kirby, I knew you weren't far away. Pink puffballs FTW. I can't remember if Renato and I saw you an Mike in teams... Ah well.

GRMO: You run a helluva good tournament man, I'm always impressed by how smooth you and your crew keep things running all day. And those Samosas and Pizzas were a classy (and delicious) touch. <3 <3 <3

D.B: Hope you haven't already forgotten my Xbox gamertag ;) Thanks for the matches early on, I'll remember the sing-cancel rest followed by the rest out of your d-throw->knee for a while.

I know there's so many people I owe a shout-out that I've forgotten, but don't take it personal, I got love for you all, and I'll remember next time i see you. It was awesome to see so many new faces mixed in among all the familiar ones. Just thanks to everyone for making this my most memorable tournament so far, it really is a delight being in your company.

I can't reminisce about this tournament and fail to include the single greatest thing that ever happened ever. In a random friendly team match, I witnessed a FOURBEES combo.

For those of you not familiar with the FOURBEES (4 B's) combo, it is the forbidden Captain Falcon combo, spoken of only in ancient smashmyths and fairytales.

Raptor Boost -> Falcon Dive -> Falcon Kick -> Falcon Punch.

It f***ing happened. To win the game no less. And to clarify this wasn't just some random scrub match. Good people were playin. (Steve+Mugs vs Phrozn+Arsenic maybe)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
shoutoutz brotha

Absolutely insane, this came up to par with TransCan. Atleast for the GTAers. Yayuhhzz~~

Shoutoutz

Montreal

For those of you that aren't familiar with me, I'm the loud guy with the brown cap.

Chet - zomg, lmao. It was funny to hear you snap about one of our players here. Great stuff man, it was great to see you come by on short notice. Seriously though congrats on singles, doubles and more importantly repping Canada at FCD. We didn't get to play, but I know you tried to make room so it's the thought that counts. I really hope we can play again sometime. What do you think of the GTA scene now? honestly.

Jarc - Haha, you're just as funny as you are on the boards. Nice match vs your Jiggs on Dreamland. Were you sandbagging? I really hop not. You gotta admit, Nate's Jiggs is turning out to become something insane huh? Haha good to see you man, congratz on doubles. You are one helleva stocktanker o_o.

Vwins - Man, my heart fell watching that match on Brinstar. Omfg you are insane on Brinstar!! ugh so now what do we call that? air dodging on the left side of Brinstar? GTAers call it "Pulling an Adnan" lol. Good stuff with doubles, you kicked me and my partner's *** in that doubles friendly o_o. Haha, btw I tried to congratulate you for kicking *** at FCD crews ]: but you like.. walked away lol? what gives? Haha you're too **** good at this game, my god.

Bam - Haha sorry nobody could provide you with some wii'd. Honestly, you guys shoulda said something before you came down o_0 I know other GTAers woulda set something up for you guys. Haha Jake had you against the wall there, haha Ontario sticks together. Ho mang, I wanted to see your Falco moar ]: but oh well. GGz overall. Congrats on the FCD crew battle aswell.

Jason - man, I wanted to play you again. I was the Peach player in your pool @ TransCan. You ***** me, and I wanted to redeem myself since I was having one of my worst days at the time. I'm sure there was a good reason why you couldn't make it, so I won't be a ******* about it, lol. Congrats on the crew battle. Hope we can play each other again sometime.

Ottawa

Daniel - <3 So awesome to play you again, that set was absolutely epic bro. What happened to you during the summer? I was like ready to play with you, good Fox bud. And great matches, I really had to clutch it up with you. It's safe to say we're even. :] <333

Arsenic - Haha I didn't get to play you nor see how you play, but I assume you're pretty good. Hope you had fun down here :]

SAUS - rofl I warned people about you before they faced you. I saw a bit of your Link during the day O_O man you seem to have gotten better here and there with that Link. I really wanted to play your Link again. That set @ TransCan was too good, I've never had to think so hard in a match, ever. You pulled off some nice upsets, and thats good. Way to rep OTT.

Cbone - Didn't play you and don't know you too well ]: but you most be pretty ****ing cool lol let's get a set or something next time? MM if you like but I don't mind, anything. You made it out of pools, good **** to that man. See you again some other time.

Fogel - Where do I start with you, lol. You've honestly gotten better since TransCan or was it that you were sandbagging? XDDD whatever it was you did well there. Nice Peach too btw, but haha oh well. For not playing with each other so much, you and Andy play really well with eachother. o_o I want another set for that big boobed chick from AN LMAOO!!!

Brampton mangz + new guys to the scene

Desh - Haha, no worries. GGz man GGz. Don't take the 4 stocking too harshly, it's he Smash touranment initiation. I got it bad on my first tournament too. And if it makes you feel better I was 3 stocking Sheiks throughout the day, really. lol @ you celebrating on the 1 stock take off though. Keep it up, watch vids of Drephen, Plairnkkk, Forward, Seibrik, Captain Jack and even Isai. Read stuff, play with as many people possible and don't give up. You'll get better at this game. rofl @ Deshbag XDDD.

Pyro - broooo I didn't get to play youuu. Haha but it was so jokes to be around you guys. You have a good mindset and interest for this game, I like that. keep that drive and you'll get somewhere with this game. Time + Effort my friend, it's what'll get you far in this game. Keep it up. Keep up with the GTAT and Smashturbation. Infact, how far are you from Mississauga? What time do you guys finish school and ****? I have a couple of friends that are trying to get good and are sorta at your level at this game. lol answer this **** on the GTAT. Great to see you guys. btw who do you main?

ITG - lol Jiggs does that type of nastiness to Falco. No worries, people who aren't familiar of Smashboards tend to play Falco like that, it's sorta natural. Remember what I told you, practice that short hop laser, learn about pillaring. Heck, just go on the Falco boards lol. No mean to sound harsh there, Falco is a good character, don't drop him. Look up players like PC Chris, Forward, DaShizWis, Zhu and lol Bam if you can find vids of his Falco. This is for you and all the others; find a rival. Rivalry makes you better at this game.

Wigi - Haha Luigi main? no fear we got Coolhat AKA Chris who reps Luigi and does well. It's hard work but it's possible. Work on things like correcting and perfecting your wavedash spacing, your approaches, your recovery and your matchups. Play as much as possible and watch as much as Ka-Master possible o___o lmao. I didn't get to play you, but I watched you play, don't quit. ***** them Luigi boards man, and you too can become a gay player. Which is good :].

Witch King + Brother - Bowser main eh? haha it would be realllly interesting to have our own Gimpyfish here in the GTA scene. Haha it's possible, logically I would tell you to pick up a good character that's high in the tier list but if you want to use Bowser meh he's fun and **** and like I said Gimpy does do well with him. I got a friend who plays Bowser from the states, I'll get at him for tips and help for you but in the meantime read up your stuff on the bowser boards if they actually even have things that help, watch as many gimpy vids as possible and get the hang of playing with people too. lmao your lil brother is too ****ing cool. He's the future Kingsley LOLLL!! (Kingsley was a 12 year old Sheik/Marth player who was amazing, if not GTA's best back a long time ago)

Engo - haha I heard your Luigi got a 4 Stock beating from Chris/Coolhat. Haha he's ****ing good man, don't be down. Same stuff I said to Wigi goes to you, interms of what to do for your Luigi. Don't give up man, keep it up.

Snooze - Thanks for understanding interms of the TV ordeal, you seriously shoulda entered singles anyway. Good experience that you only get from a tournament. So are you a Ganon main? man if you are then go for it, check up them Ganon boards and ****. Hit up the GTA thread and ask about smashfests. Get in on one and come out.

Dejana - haha don't lose that number this time, lol. good to see you again :]] haha. Keep up with me, I'll most likely come up there sometime when I get money and ****. But rofl @ your dad playing smash with Dzenan. Too funny. Hope to see you and talk to you again.

Rest of the guys that I met @ AN - So awesome to see you all again <3. It's good to see you all coming out to a pro tournament. Watch out man, I'll be running SSB64, SSBM and SSBB @ AN08 ;]

To that guy who wanted to face me so much and refered me as the "Cool guy" from Smashboards - ]: man I'm so sorry we didn't get to play, I so ****ing wanted to man but I wanted to get at those ****ing Montrealers. Which ended up not happening, I was looking around for you after I lost hope of getting them in a match, but I couldn't find you ]: and I was ****ing pissed off at myself for that. I know you nagged me for a match but ****, oh well. PM me or something, I'll invite you over for some friendlies and ****. You're not a bad player, I watched some of your matches, you just need some more experience and **** and you should be good to go, really. You cracked up some funny jokes still, till the next time man.

Message to those other that were new, but I didn't get to play/make a shoutout to you - don't quit, **** this brawl nonsense. Smash is still Smash. It'll always have the same concept so being good @ Melee will most likely equal good coordination/understanding 4 Brawl. Don't be discouraged too much about making it in late. This'll be a more difficult time since from here you guys need to learn things like wavedashing, shffling and such. But once you learn and understand the advance techniques and your character, you'll be glad to notice yourself improving, which is good. Keep it up, check up what happens in the GTA threads/tournaments, play as much as you can and watch as many vids as possible. It helps a lot.

Church of Trash LOL -

I kid guys.

GK-- I MEAN MATT! - Ken is definately your knight in shining armor, except most of the shine comes from the sparks that emit from his ****ing knee. ARGH! haha you missed out man, you got no idea. I hope you had a chill night afterwords though. Get a ****ing smash account man, post up and talk. Lurkers are ****ing low tier, lower than Trolls. No edgeguard game, grab game and horrendous dtilt. LOLLL I wanted a set with you again man but next time, I'll beat you down, I promise. Boots or no boots. LMAO @ those boots, I'll make sure not to trashtalk you too much.

Ken - **** yo, you gotta use this illll move. It's called the Ken Combo LOL! I made it just for you, it's light hit of the knee > dair. Tell me if it works LMAO!!! zomg @ your match against Fogel, I also heard you did some ****ed up **** to Jarc. Way to rep CoT I mean CoS (lol Church of ****). you looked like barf, but it matched with your skin color. LOLLLL!~ <33

Pman Rob - Haha holyyyy. man it was so good to see you around again, nice jiggs vid btw I wanted to say that in person but I forgot. We gotta play a set, I see you also havn't played against my Peach with it's bliss movements. It'll pop yo baloon *** of yours, sucka. LMAO but yeah man, it good to see you come down from so far. Good ****ing ****. Till next time man.

Smash Rob - I havn't played against your Marth, lol. I see that you don't do so well here and there. Unless I am getting the wrong impression. If you need Marth help, talk to Europhoria/Mike, his Marth knowledge is beyond belief. Keep it up, I want to play your marth next time and see for myself how good you are.

Adrian - Holy man, you are too **** good for this scene. your vid uploading knowledge is so awesome. haha I <3 your Ganon so much, lol. We need more angries LOLOL!! Message to your Ganon: Ramadan Kareem. If anyone ****ing asks you why you did so poorly, tell them that your Ganon was ****ing fasting. ****** singles woulda broke his fast XDDD. That last match on PS was deadlyy. Nasty kill ]: but GGz for sure. Your Ganon needs moar Chaddddd! and moar Linguini. <3333

Steve - Haha, great **** overall man. Great ****. You did really good man, and I continue to hear good things about your ICs. I think it's safe to say that you'll be on the U&C list real soon. Good stuff man, nice to see all of you guys rep CoS. Except for GK but he's a *** (<33 I kid). ]: @ not playing you through the day. We'll have our MM next time.

Renato - You SOB! I wanted that rematch!! Haha I forgot to congratulate you for that win man, GG. Hope we can play real soon man, really.

Isai - **** Pika, learn Falcon and become amazing! omg you could team up with some ***gy *** asian marth guy. And like, you should also become amazingly ridiculous at SSB64 LOL! Good to see you again. I kid about that Pika, Chu reps Pika real well. He beat Cort using it (in a match) (rofl nearly wrote in Marth)

Rest of CoS - Come out, lol I know it's hard for you guys but omg it'd be soo awesome to see the crowd again (the amount from SoS). Hope to play you all soon.

Outsiders

Arthur - ]: @ your current situation with this game. Get at Ben man, don't let him get away from you. Keep playing this game. It was ****ing great that you came out man, really. I wanted to play you so bad, it was pretty nostalgic. Remembering my Peach getting 4 stocked twice Oct 06 @ my first tournament match was really harsh, but it was what motivated me to keep playing. GG man, you were the better player through the set for sure. Take care of Nimbus (my purple controller) it's yours now as a keepsake for that set and that tournament @ H2H. Come out more if possible. It'd be awesome ;].

Sylar - Is that your real name? lol if not what is? I don't like calling people by their usernames. It was so **** awesome that you came out, I sorta keep up with the central parts of Ontario. It's tough to be motivated and **** up there but honestly man, you're pretty good still. Keep up that character variety, it'll come as a benefit later. Come out more often aswell, it'll really help with your technical game and your mental game. btw I have to add the fact that your GF was with you and supporting you was sooo awesome, I hope she enjoyed herself too and hope she wasn't too annoyed of the body odour XDDDD. It was good to have friendlies with you. Keep it up.

Scarbrough

Ambrose - Chet was going nuts about you lmaoo! Everyone knows you're good :]. You lil son of a *****!!!! with that wobbling against me, and that Falcon bull****! Haha to ****ing good. I wasn't playing at my best those first 2 hours, no johns but this is the truth. I think you noticed, lol. Holy good ****, not many get away with 2 stocking Chet on Yoshizziez. Keep it up, o_0 your ****ing good. I still love my joke with you.

"I pick FoD"
"I switch to Marth"
"*slaps head* Oh right, Ambrose actually plays other characters"

XDDD I'll **** those ICs another time.

Julian - ]: I know you wanted to be here, so it's the thought that counts. I really wish you were there, it was nuts. Everyone was getting along with each other and ****, it was really good to see. We'll play @ the next Biweekly, most likely.

Mikey - hahaha! ganon main <333 It was sooo awesome that you made it out, I miss coming by to see you and your homo brother. How's everything going man? haha keep up that ganon ****, David continues to tell me good things about you and Ganon :]]].

Mike - UGHHHH. I am so gonna XIF you next time we play, **** playing like Vidjo. Stupid fsmash spam, I've never lost to a fsmash spamming style, and it slapped me in the face hard. No offence or johns but I think you have to admit I shoulda had that set. XDD but thats okay, you did well afterwords so congrats. You should lighten up a bit with the scene, your knowledge and stuff is grateful but it would be nice for some... non-dramaness here and there.

David - lmao @ you throughout the tournament. GGz it was a close set against Jake, but you know the secret to the dsmash edgeguards now n__n now I gotta find another gay way to hurt you. Maybe I'll use the fair's priorty to my advantage, or even XIF you aswell x3. You're starting to understand the Peach matchup better honestly. .__. It's pretty scary, lol. I miss our in-depth game conversations and stuff. We need more friendlies, haha @ your Kirby. I got **** down with that puffy thing >_> even though I never should have had problems against it. Come by Sauga from now on if you want Peach practice, I can't make it down there as much as I'd love to. It'll benefit Sauga as a whole aswell since you're a knowledgable and good smash player overall.

Others

tMoc - <333 Remember the Peach guy from your transcan pool? XD that was me. It was good to see you again man, I heard stories about you with the history of this game and this scene. haha I wanna play that Jiggs again on Corneria again. lol.

Marco - o_0 you came out. wow o_o far distance huh? Haha good to see you man, didn't play you but oh well. Were you comfortable and stuff? Haha I guess I'll see you @ the next Biweekly. I hate Hello Kitty now D: rofl.

NNRz

Daniel - ]: but I respect your decision, it takes some serious willpower to put the controller down for the books o_o. I wanted to redeem myself for Caketown but I guess that might either not happen or will have to wait a long time. Best of luck to your post-secondary school life. lol. You shoulda saw the crowd behind Jake, I know it was something you woulda appreciated more than a lot of other smashers. Play the game whenever you can, you're too good to just let it go. Don't be a Kingsley lmao.

Ryan - lmao I see we both have a similar angry side. Except one of us have a tough time containing it, rofl. Hello Kitty sucks lol. ugh GGs in doubles, I gotta learn how to DI away and out of **** from Doc's dthrow. But singles will be different. You can have her man, XD but remember what I said. Nice match against Bam on PS btw.

Nate - rofl @ how me and Chris face you all the time. It seems that it's coming to benefit you with that ducking of the misfire. rofl that was too funny. I really wanted that win, I really did. I gave it my all and I still lost, I missed some crucial missed rest oppurtunities but omg my heart almost stopped when you almost landed those 2 rest setups.. it was an epic set and you know it. lmao I'll get at you next time, my record against you is horrible. Omg though! I never knew you played and liked Earthbound!!! LOL! Now you're name makes sense to me, that's too ****ing awesome man. Runawayfive. I forgot to mention, didn't I tell you that it was gonna be me and you who'd probably be doing the staff work? good **** with he bracket setup, really. You were rewarded at the end of the night, I hope that TV helps you out a lot.

Bernard - So you're picking up a Marth huh? nice. Haha ggz in doubles. You placed well at this tournament. Nice, but me and Chris will be back. We'll come back with a better game than last time. GGz though.

Noah - ]: I hated watching you lose since you weren't playing your best but that **** ****ing happens. I know that you know this better than me, haha we'll most likely end up seeing eachother face off at the next tournament. I can't wait. I hope you were joking about quitting, lol. We know you're GTA's Blastoise. Keep up that bird lovin'

Jake - <333! Absolutely clutch mang. I don't get it, with such a simple game plan and not watching videos and stuff. You do absolutely above amazing!! O_O!! That's awesome man, GGz with Bam. I'm sure you were satisfied after that Mute City match lol. I really appreciate that shoutout. WTF @ GREEN GREENS! ALSO WTFH WITH THESE OUTSIDE OF GAME MINDGAMES!! Holy **** lmao too ****ing good. It's always fun playing against you. Btw, way to bite off of the IB + DB hood thing. LMAO I kid.

Saugaaaa~~

Too good :]
Matt - So, I see you're improving. It's about ****ing time man, lol. That match on Yoshizzies was my all, no sandbags or any error. Don't worry, it's not that you suck on Yoshi's. I just **** the defensive Marth style on Yoshi's. Even Mike refuses to pick that against me, rofl. You somehow placed higher than me. Matt wins the Husband bracket! n___n Way to rep Sauga.

Andy - The whole squad was behind you going crazy for you in your set against Team Socialites. You gave them a tough time o___o and they ****ing good too. Insane stuff man, you made it pretty far too, **** GGXXAC LOL! start like... watching M2K. lmao 1 night seemed to have benefit you XDDD. Too good, way to rep Sauga.

Chris - Doubles first, ugh that rematch on Kongo stated something. We shoulda had that match against Runawayford. Oh well, this **** happens. We'll do it up next time, whooooryuken. As for singles good ****ing ****!!~~ I saw your pool results, you ***** son. *****, with the exception of Vwins >_> but **** that. And then Noah <3 that was so amazing, he did bad and all but you got those mistakes and made good use of it, G ****ing Gz you continue to impress man. Way to rep Sauga.

Dzenan - "you got tha *****'s heart" KillaOR. ROFL @ them inside jokes, your Falcon was so pimp. Don't worry though, I know you had a bad day... or was it? ROFL @ THE KNEE TO YOUR BAG!! I was planning on Falcon Punching you but meh, knees work too. XDDDD keep it up man, don't give it up. Way to rep Sauga.

Imadh - You really came out for me man, helped me so much it was nuts. Thanks for keeping me in the zone, I really appreciated it. So ****ing sorry about my interference in the David set ]: I know it through your game off ]]: . But more importantly, you learn that Peach is a good character XD! My job is complete lol, I'll try for character variety. But more importantly, good **** man. You are truly from the Darkrainian breed. Way to rep Sauga, you really played as a leader that day.

Staff

Jeffman - o_o You got a good Ness. And you seem to be the master of the AR, lol. Good to see you enjoying yourself, I really do mean that.

The glasses guy - Hey! you again, haha thanks for helping out and keepign up with ****. Lone Waffle is pretty funny XD. Do you even play smash? LMAO

The chick - Thanks for the paper, leave it to the womenz to have **** organized. Thanks for the help.

Grmom (LMAO JAKE THE NAME IS TOO GOOD) - <333 Cookies. Thanks for helping out with the food prep, the Pizzas and Samosas were bliss.

Grdad - Thanks for picking us up, it was good to have friendly talk through the car.

Grmo - Haha mindgames, didn't mention you till the end. Good stuff with this tournament, this thing turned out to be better than Caketown. There were so many guys who came, and so many of them it was their first tournament. Trust me, being the host to people's first tournament feels so good. It's insane, just from Clash of the Sauga I can tell you that. This was a memorable tournament and I know that this is what you wanted; everyone to have a good time. Good stuf there, and way to rep Sauga. You had Chet man, but you pulled off he grmo. You're too good for him LOL! Hope to play you again.

GTA as a whole - It felt so good to have all of GTA root for Jake together, putting all of our differences aside and sticking up for each other. We need this more often, really. But I understand that we need rivalry to have that competitive feeling to the game, but it's good to know that we have each others backs when we go against other smash areas.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, rofl. If that's even possible.

What?! Clash of the Sauga 2?!! You better believe it, it's coming soon

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
1st Vwins/Bam. they split the pot.

3rd. Chet
lol were you even watching? ahaha
Vwins just made that crew battle impossible.....
BEASTING!
I think that my favorite part of the trip was yelling "FOOOOOOOOOOOORD" every 10 seconds 'till 3 AM. Good 'ol Marcos house.
hahaha "FORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! FORD! FOORD! FOOOOOORD!!!"
Amen. Someone hold a "No Marth" tourney =] .

Also, no Fox's. =D
wtf, how would I beat falco's? :(
also

ZORT!
LOL ZORT! Zort is toooo good.

I have to go to university, but I'll do a few shoutouts while I have access to the supernets.

ambrose - you're one of the two reasons I came to post in this thread, cuz I've been lazy for the last tournaments. play with the rest of nnr, you have mads potential like... Ichigo or Naruto, or that girl in that hentai that gets *****, then kills everyone at the end. Awe-some ****. I might have been overly excited after our set *cough*, but I'm serious about all this, come to mtl, and play brawl. over.

toronto - at first, I was like " I wonder how this tourney will go". I was under the impression that we (the mtlers) weren't welcome. I haven't been on swf often, but after I saw the GTA PR, and after I heard from undisclosed sources that you guys didn't want to do anything with us cuz you didn't like us, I was on edge a bit. I spoke to Andy and he told me a few things. I wasn't right about my assumptions, but I was on a parallel track, let's just put it like that.

I'm very pleased to see that T.O. has many prospects/rough gems at the moment. Good stuff from everyone. I was a little iffy towards the end when it came down to "Go ontario!" and I was like "well I guess I'll cheer for my fellow quebecers -_-" but in the end it was all in good spirits. I just hope that MTL, T.O., and O-town can do stuff together cuz we're all good people. Like I was telling jake, it would just kill the community if for some reason, we got isolated from each other. Plus, since everyone seems to have improved in all 3 communities, we will only grow faster in skill if we stick together as East Coast Canada. Nonetheless, if we are still welcome on your turf, rest assured that Montrealers will always be looking for your hospitality, and we are willing to do the same if you come to us.

I'll post individual shout outs later.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
We shouldn't stop the brotherhood at East Coast alone, Canada as a whole should be close as brothers, but still keep that competitive spirit strong. We don't want to end up like the U.S. where people actually get pissed off at each other simply because of where your house is located.

Shoutouts later

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone see my super awesome crazy insane teching vs Ambrose? I lost the match but ****, I teched his f-smash like seven times in a row, it felt great.

tMoC, your Ness is too good, because it's better than mine. Too bad low tiers didn't happen. :\

blah blah yeah I finally made it out of pools for once, and was third in my pool at that. I did horrible in brackets but I won't complain, it was fun.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely insane, this came up to par with TransCan. Atleast for the GTAers. Yayuhhzz~~

Shoutoutz

Montreal

For those of you that aren't familiar with me, I'm the loud guy with the brown cap.

Chet - zomg, lmao. It was funny to hear you snap about one of our players here. Great stuff man, it was great to see you come by on short notice. Seriously though congrats on singles, doubles and more importantly repping Canada at FCD. We didn't get to play, but I know you tried to make room so it's the thought that counts. I really hope we can play again sometime. What do you think of the GTA scene now? honestly.

Jarc - Haha, you're just as funny as you are on the boards. Nice match vs your Jiggs on Dreamland. Were you sandbagging? I really hop not. You gotta admit, Nate's Jiggs is turning out to become something insane huh? Haha good to see you man, congratz on doubles. You are one helleva stocktanker o_o.

Vwins - Man, my heart fell watching that match on Brinstar. Omfg you are insane on Brinstar!! ugh so now what do we call that? air dodging on the left side of Brinstar? GTAers call it "Pulling an Adnan" lol. Good stuff with doubles, you kicked me and my partner's *** in that doubles friendly o_o. Haha, btw I tried to congratulate you for kicking *** at FCD crews ]: but you like.. walked away lol? what gives? Haha you're too **** good at this game, my god.

Bam - Haha sorry nobody could provide you with some wii'd. Honestly, you guys shoulda said something before you came down o_0 I know other GTAers woulda set something up for you guys. Haha Jake had you against the wall there, haha Ontario sticks together. Ho mang, I wanted to see your Falco moar ]: but oh well. GGz overall. Congrats on the FCD crew battle aswell.

Jason - man, I wanted to play you again. I was the Peach player in your pool @ TransCan. You ***** me, and I wanted to redeem myself since I was having one of my worst days at the time. I'm sure there was a good reason why you couldn't make it, so I won't be a ******* about it, lol. Congrats on the crew battle. Hope we can play each other again sometime.

Ottawa

Daniel - <3 So awesome to play you again, that set was absolutely epic bro. What happened to you during the summer? I was like ready to play with you, good Fox bud. And great matches, I really had to clutch it up with you. It's safe to say we're even. :] <333

Arsenic - Haha I didn't get to play you nor see how you play, but I assume you're pretty good. Hope you had fun down here :]

SAUS - rofl I warned people about you before they faced you. I saw a bit of your Link during the day O_O man you seem to have gotten better here and there with that Link. I really wanted to play your Link again. That set @ TransCan was too good, I've never had to think so hard in a match, ever. You pulled off some nice upsets, and thats good. Way to rep OTT.

Cbone - Didn't play you and don't know you too well ]: but you most be pretty ****ing cool lol let's get a set or something next time? MM if you like but I don't mind, anything. You made it out of pools, good **** to that man. See you again some other time.

Fogel - Where do I start with you, lol. You've honestly gotten better since TransCan or was it that you were sandbagging? XDDD whatever it was you did well there. Nice Peach too btw, but haha oh well. For not playing with each other so much, you and Andy play really well with eachother. o_o I want another set for that big boobed chick from AN LMAOO!!!

Brampton mangz + new guys to the scene

Desh - Haha, no worries. GGz man GGz. Don't take the 4 stocking too harshly, it's he Smash touranment initiation. I got it bad on my first tournament too. And if it makes you feel better I was 3 stocking Sheiks throughout the day, really. lol @ you celebrating on the 1 stock take off though. Keep it up, watch vids of Drephen, Plairnkkk, Forward, Seibrik, Captain Jack and even Isai. Read stuff, play with as many people possible and don't give up. You'll get better at this game. rofl @ Deshbag XDDD.

Pyro - broooo I didn't get to play youuu. Haha but it was so jokes to be around you guys. You have a good mindset and interest for this game, I like that. keep that drive and you'll get somewhere with this game. Time + Effort my friend, it's what'll get you far in this game. Keep it up. Keep up with the GTAT and Smashturbation. Infact, how far are you from Mississauga? What time do you guys finish school and ****? I have a couple of friends that are trying to get good and are sorta at your level at this game. lol answer this **** on the GTAT. Great to see you guys. btw who do you main?

ITG - lol Jiggs does that type of nastiness to Falco. No worries, people who aren't familiar of Smashboards tend to play Falco like that, it's sorta natural. Remember what I told you, practice that short hop laser, learn about pillaring. Heck, just go on the Falco boards lol. No mean to sound harsh there, Falco is a good character, don't drop him. Look up players like PC Chris, Forward, DaShizWis, Zhu and lol Bam if you can find vids of his Falco. This is for you and all the others; find a rival. Rivalry makes you better at this game.

Wigi - Haha Luigi main? no fear we got Coolhat AKA Chris who reps Luigi and does well. It's hard work but it's possible. Work on things like correcting and perfecting your wavedash spacing, your approaches, your recovery and your matchups. Play as much as possible and watch as much as Ka-Master possible o___o lmao. I didn't get to play you, but I watched you play, don't quit. ***** them Luigi boards man, and you too can become a gay player. Which is good :].

Witch King + Brother - Bowser main eh? haha it would be realllly interesting to have our own Gimpyfish here in the GTA scene. Haha it's possible, logically I would tell you to pick up a good character that's high in the tier list but if you want to use Bowser meh he's fun and **** and like I said Gimpy does do well with him. I got a friend who plays Bowser from the states, I'll get at him for tips and help for you but in the meantime read up your stuff on the bowser boards if they actually even have things that help, watch as many gimpy vids as possible and get the hang of playing with people too. lmao your lil brother is too ****ing cool. He's the future Kingsley LOLLL!! (Kingsley was a 12 year old Sheik/Marth player who was amazing, if not GTA's best back a long time ago)

Engo - haha I heard your Luigi got a 4 Stock beating from Chris/Coolhat. Haha he's ****ing good man, don't be down. Same stuff I said to Wigi goes to you, interms of what to do for your Luigi. Don't give up man, keep it up.

Snooze - Thanks for understanding interms of the TV ordeal, you seriously shoulda entered singles anyway. Good experience that you only get from a tournament. So are you a Ganon main? man if you are then go for it, check up them Ganon boards and ****. Hit up the GTA thread and ask about smashfests. Get in on one and come out.

Dejana - haha don't lose that number this time, lol. good to see you again :]] haha. Keep up with me, I'll most likely come up there sometime when I get money and ****. But rofl @ your dad playing smash with Dzenan. Too funny. Hope to see you and talk to you again.

Rest of the guys that I met @ AN - So awesome to see you all again <3. It's good to see you all coming out to a pro tournament. Watch out man, I'll be running SSB64, SSBM and SSBB @ AN08 ;]

To that guy who wanted to face me so much and refered me as the "Cool guy" from Smashboards - ]: man I'm so sorry we didn't get to play, I so ****ing wanted to man but I wanted to get at those ****ing Montrealers. Which ended up not happening, I was looking around for you after I lost hope of getting them in a match, but I couldn't find you ]: and I was ****ing pissed off at myself for that. I know you nagged me for a match but ****, oh well. PM me or something, I'll invite you over for some friendlies and ****. You're not a bad player, I watched some of your matches, you just need some more experience and **** and you should be good to go, really. You cracked up some funny jokes still, till the next time man.

Message to those other that were new, but I didn't get to play/make a shoutout to you - don't quit, **** this brawl nonsense. Smash is still Smash. It'll always have the same concept so being good @ Melee will most likely equal good coordination/understanding 4 Brawl. Don't be discouraged too much about making it in late. This'll be a more difficult time since from here you guys need to learn things like wavedashing, shffling and such. But once you learn and understand the advance techniques and your character, you'll be glad to notice yourself improving, which is good. Keep it up, check up what happens in the GTA threads/tournaments, play as much as you can and watch as many vids as possible. It helps a lot.

Church of Trash LOL -

I kid guys.

GK-- I MEAN MATT! - Ken is definately your knight in shining armor, except most of the shine comes from the sparks that emit from his ****ing knee. ARGH! haha you missed out man, you got no idea. I hope you had a chill night afterwords though. Get a ****ing smash account man, post up and talk. Lurkers are ****ing low tier, lower than Trolls. No edgeguard game, grab game and horrendous dtilt. LOLLL I wanted a set with you again man but next time, I'll beat you down, I promise. Boots or no boots. LMAO @ those boots, I'll make sure not to trashtalk you too much.

Ken - **** yo, you gotta use this illll move. It's called the Ken Combo LOL! I made it just for you, it's light hit of the knee > dair. Tell me if it works LMAO!!! zomg @ your match against Fogel, I also heard you did some ****ed up **** to Jarc. Way to rep CoT I mean CoS (lol Church of ****). you looked like barf, but it matched with your skin color. LOLLLL!~ <33

Pman Rob - Haha holyyyy. man it was so good to see you around again, nice jiggs vid btw I wanted to say that in person but I forgot. We gotta play a set, I see you also havn't played against my Peach with it's bliss movements. It'll pop yo baloon *** of yours, sucka. LMAO but yeah man, it good to see you come down from so far. Good ****ing ****. Till next time man.

Smash Rob - I havn't played against your Marth, lol. I see that you don't do so well here and there. Unless I am getting the wrong impression. If you need Marth help, talk to Europhoria/Mike, his Marth knowledge is beyond belief. Keep it up, I want to play your marth next time and see for myself how good you are.

Adrian - Holy man, you are too **** good for this scene. your vid uploading knowledge is so awesome. haha I <3 your Ganon so much, lol. We need more angries LOLOL!! Message to your Ganon: Ramadan Kareem. If anyone ****ing asks you why you did so poorly, tell them that your Ganon was ****ing fasting. ****** singles woulda broke his fast XDDD. That last match on PS was deadlyy. Nasty kill ]: but GGz for sure. Your Ganon needs moar Chaddddd! and moar Linguini. <3333

Steve - Haha, great **** overall man. Great ****. You did really good man, and I continue to hear good things about your ICs. I think it's safe to say that you'll be on the U&C list real soon. Good stuff man, nice to see all of you guys rep CoS. Except for GK but he's a *** (<33 I kid). ]: @ not playing you through the day. We'll have our MM next time.

Renato - You SOB! I wanted that rematch!! Haha I forgot to congratulate you for that win man, GG. Hope we can play real soon man, really.

Isai - **** Pika, learn Falcon and become amazing! omg you could team up with some ***gy *** asian marth guy. And like, you should also become amazingly ridiculous at SSB64 LOL! Good to see you again. I kid about that Pika, Chu reps Pika real well. He beat Cort using it (in a match) (rofl nearly wrote in Marth)

Rest of CoS - Come out, lol I know it's hard for you guys but omg it'd be soo awesome to see the crowd again (the amount from SoS). Hope to play you all soon.

Outsiders

Arthur - ]: @ your current situation with this game. Get at Ben man, don't let him get away from you. Keep playing this game. It was ****ing great that you came out man, really. I wanted to play you so bad, it was pretty nostalgic. Remembering my Peach getting 4 stocked twice Oct 06 @ my first tournament match was really harsh, but it was what motivated me to keep playing. GG man, you were the better player through the set for sure. Take care of Nimbus (my purple controller) it's yours now as a keepsake for that set and that tournament @ H2H. Come out more if possible. It'd be awesome ;].

Sylar - Is that your real name? lol if not what is? I don't like calling people by their usernames. It was so **** awesome that you came out, I sorta keep up with the central parts of Ontario. It's tough to be motivated and **** up there but honestly man, you're pretty good still. Keep up that character variety, it'll come as a benefit later. Come out more often aswell, it'll really help with your technical game and your mental game. btw I have to add the fact that your GF was with you and supporting you was sooo awesome, I hope she enjoyed herself too and hope she wasn't too annoyed of the body odour XDDDD. It was good to have friendlies with you. Keep it up.

Scarbrough

Ambrose - Chet was going nuts about you lmaoo! Everyone knows you're good :]. You lil son of a *****!!!! with that wobbling against me, and that Falcon bull****! Haha to ****ing good. I wasn't playing at my best those first 2 hours, no johns but this is the truth. I think you noticed, lol. Holy good ****, not many get away with 2 stocking Chet on Yoshizziez. Keep it up, o_0 your ****ing good. I still love my joke with you.

"I pick FoD"
"I switch to Marth"
"*slaps head* Oh right, Ambrose actually plays other characters"

XDDD I'll **** those ICs another time.

Julian - ]: I know you wanted to be here, so it's the thought that counts. I really wish you were there, it was nuts. Everyone was getting along with each other and ****, it was really good to see. We'll play @ the next Biweekly, most likely.

Mikey - hahaha! ganon main <333 It was sooo awesome that you made it out, I miss coming by to see you and your homo brother. How's everything going man? haha keep up that ganon ****, David continues to tell me good things about you and Ganon :]]].

Mike - UGHHHH. I am so gonna XIF you next time we play, **** playing like Vidjo. Stupid fsmash spam, I've never lost to a fsmash spamming style, and it slapped me in the face hard. No offence or johns but I think you have to admit I shoulda had that set. XDD but thats okay, you did well afterwords so congrats. You should lighten up a bit with the scene, your knowledge and stuff is grateful but it would be nice for some... non-dramaness here and there.

David - lmao @ you throughout the tournament. GGz it was a close set against Jake, but you know the secret to the dsmash edgeguards now n__n now I gotta find another gay way to hurt you. Maybe I'll use the fair's priorty to my advantage, or even XIF you aswell x3. You're starting to understand the Peach matchup better honestly. .__. It's pretty scary, lol. I miss our in-depth game conversations and stuff. We need more friendlies, haha @ your Kirby. I got **** down with that puffy thing >_> even though I never should have had problems against it. Come by Sauga from now on if you want Peach practice, I can't make it down there as much as I'd love to. It'll benefit Sauga as a whole aswell since you're a knowledgable and good smash player overall.

Others

tMoc - <333 Remember the Peach guy from your transcan pool? XD that was me. It was good to see you again man, I heard stories about you with the history of this game and this scene. haha I wanna play that Jiggs again on Corneria again. lol.

Marco - o_0 you came out. wow o_o far distance huh? Haha good to see you man, didn't play you but oh well. Were you comfortable and stuff? Haha I guess I'll see you @ the next Biweekly. I hate Hello Kitty now D: rofl.

NNRz

Daniel - ]: but I respect your decision, it takes some serious willpower to put the controller down for the books o_o. I wanted to redeem myself for Caketown but I guess that might either not happen or will have to wait a long time. Best of luck to your post-secondary school life. lol. You shoulda saw the crowd behind Jake, I know it was something you woulda appreciated more than a lot of other smashers. Play the game whenever you can, you're too good to just let it go. Don't be a Kingsley lmao.

Ryan - lmao I see we both have a similar angry side. Except one of us have a tough time containing it, rofl. Hello Kitty sucks lol. ugh GGs in doubles, I gotta learn how to DI away and out of **** from Doc's dthrow. But singles will be different. You can have her man, XD but remember what I said. Nice match against Bam on PS btw.

Nate - rofl @ how me and Chris face you all the time. It seems that it's coming to benefit you with that ducking of the misfire. rofl that was too funny. I really wanted that win, I really did. I gave it my all and I still lost, I missed some crucial missed rest oppurtunities but omg my heart almost stopped when you almost landed those 2 rest setups.. it was an epic set and you know it. lmao I'll get at you next time, my record against you is horrible. Omg though! I never knew you played and liked Earthbound!!! LOL! Now you're name makes sense to me, that's too ****ing awesome man. Runawayfive. I forgot to mention, didn't I tell you that it was gonna be me and you who'd probably be doing the staff work? good **** with he bracket setup, really. You were rewarded at the end of the night, I hope that TV helps you out a lot.

Bernard - So you're picking up a Marth huh? nice. Haha ggz in doubles. You placed well at this tournament. Nice, but me and Chris will be back. We'll come back with a better game than last time. GGz though.

Noah - ]: I hated watching you lose since you weren't playing your best but that **** ****ing happens. I know that you know this better than me, haha we'll most likely end up seeing eachother face off at the next tournament. I can't wait. I hope you were joking about quitting, lol. We know you're GTA's Blastoise. Keep up that bird lovin'

Jake - <333! Absolutely clutch mang. I don't get it, with such a simple game plan and not watching videos and stuff. You do absolutely above amazing!! O_O!! That's awesome man, GGz with Bam. I'm sure you were satisfied after that Mute City match lol. I really appreciate that shoutout. WTF @ GREEN GREENS! ALSO WTFH WITH THESE OUTSIDE OF GAME MINDGAMES!! Holy **** lmao too ****ing good. It's always fun playing against you. Btw, way to bite off of the IB + DB hood thing. LMAO I kid.

Saugaaaa~~

Too good :]
Matt - So, I see you're improving. It's about ****ing time man, lol. That match on Yoshizzies was my all, no sandbags or any error. Don't worry, it's not that you suck on Yoshi's. I just **** the defensive Marth style on Yoshi's. Even Mike refuses to pick that against me, rofl. You somehow placed higher than me. Matt wins the Husband bracket! n___n Way to rep Sauga.

Andy - The whole squad was behind you going crazy for you in your set against Team Socialites. You gave them a tough time o___o and they ****ing good too. Insane stuff man, you made it pretty far too, **** GGXXAC LOL! start like... watching M2K. lmao 1 night seemed to have benefit you XDDD. Too good, way to rep Sauga.

Chris - Doubles first, ugh that rematch on Kongo stated something. We shoulda had that match against Runawayford. Oh well, this **** happens. We'll do it up next time, whooooryuken. As for singles good ****ing ****!!~~ I saw your pool results, you ***** son. *****, with the exception of Vwins >_> but **** that. And then Noah <3 that was so amazing, he did bad and all but you got those mistakes and made good use of it, G ****ing Gz you continue to impress man. Way to rep Sauga.

Dzenan - "you got tha *****'s heart" KillaOR. ROFL @ them inside jokes, your Falcon was so pimp. Don't worry though, I know you had a bad day... or was it? ROFL @ THE KNEE TO YOUR BAG!! I was planning on Falcon Punching you but meh, knees work too. XDDDD keep it up man, don't give it up. Way to rep Sauga.

Imadh - You really came out for me man, helped me so much it was nuts. Thanks for keeping me in the zone, I really appreciated it. So ****ing sorry about my interference in the David set ]: I know it through your game off ]]: . But more importantly, you learn that Peach is a good character XD! My job is complete lol, I'll try for character variety. But more importantly, good **** man. You are truly from the Darkrainian breed. Way to rep Sauga, you really played as a leader that day.

Staff

Jeffman - o_o You got a good Ness. And you seem to be the master of the AR, lol. Good to see you enjoying yourself, I really do mean that.

The glasses guy - Hey! you again, haha thanks for helping out and keepign up with ****. Lone Waffle is pretty funny XD. Do you even play smash? LMAO

The chick - Thanks for the paper, leave it to the womenz to have **** organized. Thanks for the help.

Grmom (LMAO JAKE THE NAME IS TOO GOOD) - <333 Cookies. Thanks for helping out with the food prep, the Pizzas and Samosas were bliss.

Grdad - Thanks for picking us up, it was good to have friendly talk through the car.

Grmo - Haha mindgames, didn't mention you till the end. Good stuff with this tournament, this thing turned out to be better than Caketown. There were so many guys who came, and so many of them it was their first tournament. Trust me, being the host to people's first tournament feels so good. It's insane, just from Clash of the Sauga I can tell you that. This was a memorable tournament and I know that this is what you wanted; everyone to have a good time. Good stuf there, and way to rep Sauga. You had Chet man, but you pulled off he grmo. You're too good for him LOL! Hope to play you again.

GTA as a whole - It felt so good to have all of GTA root for Jake together, putting all of our differences aside and sticking up for each other. We need this more often, really. But I understand that we need rivalry to have that competitive feeling to the game, but it's good to know that we have each others backs when we go against other smash areas.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, rofl. If that's even possible.

What?! Clash of the Sauga 2?!! You better believe it, it's coming soon

tl;dr
loljaykay
bend over and ill show you what clash of the sauga it's coming

Xelyst

-_-
pplz

mont
chet - redbull was clutch you looked messed up by semi's <_< your the best man
vwins - phantom fair with doc was "BULL****" , close game against your peach
bam - falco ditto on fd... <_< yah im gonna win that one
jarc - your other chars are pretty good man, good stuff in teams

ontario
nnr
jake - your peach is nuts, was even but not anymore <_< good placing man
raynex - same to you man, we were even at TCT .. wtf happened... lack of competition in my area = suck
noah - didnt pay, but im sure you dont care like usual lol. TCT was then but now i havent kept up with you

dan - another one that's gotten better then me now.. just dont know what happened lol
tyrant - thanks man, i really want to thank you for the controller.. my pevious one was: neutral A = dtilt grmo - man thanks so much for housing your the best man, i'll come out to more in the future
jeff - you and grmo did an awesome job man, good stuff
dave- your gay, but funny lol.. your sheik is very good. another that got better
mike - to add to the list your marth is nice man. azen approach
ken - ben and i played your falcon b4 and now your muuuch better. its crazy

AMBROSE!!!!! - dude.. you are the best player to play and very mature about the game. our matches at 4am were just crazy.... just too good. before was before, but now your probably another thats gotten past me. good stuff in teams man. we have to team again, really good chemistry lol. and yah man i checked out quebec vs biz time lol. your the best dude ever = )

mont metagame - obviously we dont want you to win but your too good the mindgames are just leaving me traumatized. i support both provinces but home needs to beat away for once

ont metagame - what in the FUCCKK happened, everyone has improved so much, but this tourney was juss messed. hopes that top three wasent full of quebecers was so **** close to happening. w/e though next time. i dont know what happened but i have to play more, nobody to do it with but i'll be coming to more tourneys when possible. i need to keep up cause i'm slowing down <_<

good ****
\
lates

Top Bottom