• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHBOUND PRESENTS: MISSISSAUGA, JUNE 9, THE BATTLE OF CAKETOWN!! Sign up today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Put me down for singles and low tier.

Also, I'm bringing two TVs and a cube.
You're a champ.

Edit:

DK, I was thinking Luugi vs Peech.

Also, should I tell the guys from the MISSISSAUGA tournaments group to PM everyone about this tournament?

D

Deleted member

Yes you should get as many people as you can at this tournament

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
tyrant: youre down. so 3 for fox, 3 for peach, 2 for luigi. bo3. counter picks.

and get as many people to this. its going to be crazyyyyy/

and more MMs. im not stopping with just tyrant.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

00Legend

Smash Rookie
(this is ToXn)

Do we need to come at 1 or can we come later. Because if me and my freind are only playing singles we don't wanna be sitting there bored. I realize that we can play freindlies, but if we don't have that many TV's there might not be enough open. Then again I suppose if there isen't tons of people then there will be plently open. Also as a last resort if you really, and I mean really my freind can probabley bring one but as I said a last resort considering it's like 12" lol.

Also I'd like to sign him up. His username is xCUREx

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
(this is ToXn)

Do we need to come at 1 or can we come later. Because if me and my freind are only playing singles we don't wanna be sitting there bored. I realize that we can play freindlies, but if we don't have that many TV's there might not be enough open. Then again I suppose if there isen't tons of people then there will be plently open. Also as a last resort if you really, and I mean really my freind can probabley bring one but as I said a last resort considering it's like 12" lol.

Also I'd like to sign him up. His username is xCUREx
meh, it's still a TV. It's up to him.

Anyway, I put singles on the schedule, but we'll probably finish doubles at around 4 so we can start singles then.

As for arrival time, I really don't care when you come, as long as you're their to sign up because fitting people into events that have already started will not be fun, if even possible.

EDIT: TVs...13 is the magic number, lets aim for that.

00Legend

Smash Rookie
Alright well then if we don't have 13 by then we will probably bring it, it's better then nothing.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Oh register me and Snowblind for singles, and team anger management for doubles.
ballin
volasko. MM at the sauga tourney. This has been going on since Effin november.

fox vs marth $5 bo3 counter pcisk.
and whatever the luigi one was.

to everyone: more people ought to join doubles.Look at how many single entrants there are and not even half as many teams. wtf. stop being suck and join the most fun event.

Anyone else want to MM? europhoria i challenge you to MM. my fox vs your whatever. $5

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
not sure about anyone else. It would be crazy if there were energy drinks sold at cost at the tournament. I know ill buy one or two.

dragon hawk: MM $5

NNR: i just realized. i dont know how many of us are going to this. but we would have enough to have two NNR crews i think.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
NNR: i just realized. i dont know how many of us are going to this. but we would have enough to have two NNR crews i think.
Yeah, we need to decide things.... lol and have evenly spread teams....

But yeah.... predictions anyone?

1v1: Me, Daniel, Noah or Jake... ( One of us is just going to take it.... unless I.B goes ssj or something...)
2v2: Del + Divine Knight ( I just dont see things going any other way....)
Low tier: Me (biznatches!)
Crews: NNR1 or NNR2 lol

I'm calling this now..... I swear I'm gonna get this **** right.....

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
i have something to go to around 12-3 but im really only going for singles. So i will miss reg. Is it possible to get a friend to register for me if its 100 percent sure i will be there for singles?

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
well its a baseball tournament, and there are two games on saturday. I'm not sure when they are but most likely the times are somewhere early afternoon, and somewhere late evening. I'm pretty sure earlier is better. But once I have my schedule for sure, I will know. I won't tell my friend to reg me unless im 100 percent sure i can be there

rabbet

Smash Cadet
sign me in for singles and low tier

i can bring:
1 tv
1 copy of smash
1 gamecube

if u styll need them

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Hey Grmo, you know my cousin Andre? Apprently you guys go to school together.

EDIT: Didn't see your post Drolian, pretty small world it's crazy lol. Kjdjy, we're talking about a different Andre :p My cousin andre...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey Grmo, you know my cousin Andre? Apprently you guys go to school together.

EDIT: Didn't see your post Drolian, pretty small world it's crazy lol. Kjdjy, we're talking about a different Andre :p My cousin andre...
Are you black? rofl

I think he's talking about the same Andre I know. Iono. But wanna mm? XDD

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Adnan, not our Andre. >__>

Yeah Chaotic, your cousin Andre. :3 He says your name is Ken or something? Can I call you that? He showed me your matches BTW, pretty nice Falcon.

lolz, he wants to play me, it's good though, he seems to know his advanced stuff (you hear that Adnan? :O)

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Steve, My cousin isn't black so ya the black andre takes the cake for that, Both andre's are MY andre's anyway -_-

Drolian, Ya I go by ken anyway, it wouldn't click if someone called out chaotic

Tyrant, We can decide details at the place no rush, I'm pretty poor though so 1-2$ mm's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom