• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Upgraded

Groose

Smash Champion
Should work fine since a couple days ago
I can confirm this. You just have to use the "thread options" button right above the OP of your thread. You can no longer edit it through the "more options" button when you select to edit the OP. That's fine, though--as long as you can edit it, I'm happy.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
so I'm on my Wii U, and it's telling me I'm using add block, when I'm not

just letting you know

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
What theme are you on. There were issues with that and it should be hidden for everyone until I can look at it

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I made some adjustments to how threads appear on mobile (Or very narrow resolutions)

Let me know if you find any issues with it

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Woops, used the wrong value. It was using 1072 instead of 800. (The answer to your question is 800)

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
On my Macbook, seems it keeps telling me about disabling Adblock in the SmashBoards, so I disable it for SmashBoards. Next page I open in the site, it still tells me to disable it, even when I did.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
On my Macbook, seems it keeps telling me about disabling Adblock in the SmashBoards, so I disable it for SmashBoards. Next page I open in the site, it still tells me to disable it, even when I did.
The way that notice works is it checks if the area where the ad goes is empty. If you're seeing the ad AND the notice, that's odd. If that's the case can you send me a screenshot and any other info you could

Top Bottom