• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards ROB Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
OS and I haven't played in tournament in a long time. I beat him in tournament the last time we played (he used MK), but he beat me in the last mm.

OS is definitely one of the better players in the MW.
WTF. You came out of nowhere. Well see you at the tournament 2morrow.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you wanna talk about someone behind their back on a public forum, you have much to learn B.O.X.7

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Lol .

Overswarm, have you fought lain? Or do you use MK against him?
I'm confident I could beat his ICs fairly easily. His D3 is slowly but surely adding a trick or two every time I see it though, so I dunno.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I found out a long time ago that it's pointless to search my name because no one can spell it anyway. Unless I wanna search 8 different things.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
whats the story with him? i wasnt keeping track of cot4 much >.>
Apparently he lost every match he played, and would counterpick Norfair, I guess hoping the stage would compensate for his lack of ability. It didn't.

OBTW noodles do you play with some MK main called Deoxys?

noodles

Smash Champion
ive played alot of friendlies with him in mass whenever i go to tournaments there.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol my friend (who has a fantastic ike) recently started entering tournaments under "RandomIkeGuy" and he seriously mindgames'd his way to a couple victories just through the name

lain

Smash Master
I'm confident I could beat his ICs fairly easily. His D3 is slowly but surely adding a trick or two every time I see it though, so I dunno.
XD

I actually feel my IC's will beat either character you play. My DDD is what I think won't work against a smart MK or a GOOD AS **** ROB. HolyNightmare beat my DDD and then I beat him with IC's, crazy.

I wouldn't call it "trixies", but sure.

Buuuuuuut we can't really make any calls though. It's been a long time since either of us played in tourney.

:]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
XD

I actually feel my IC's will beat either character you play. My DDD is what I think won't work against a smart MK or a GOOD AS **** ROB. HolyNightmare beat my DDD and then I beat him with IC's, crazy.

I wouldn't call it "trixies", but sure.

Buuuuuuut we can't really make any calls though. It's been a long time since either of us played in tourney.

:]
Yes. You're starting to get creative... I liked the down+b followup on Tapion.

But Holy Nightmare losing to your ICs is dumb. That MU is all about chargin mah lazer and rushing in super fast after you're seperated. That's 'bout it.

I actually want to play you a few times in that MU on FD. I've heard that's a GOOD stage for ROB against them for a few reasons, but I still don't quite believe it.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
why is Hugs so low? he should be way higher on the rankings
There isn't really much of anything recent to go by. We know he's a good smasher, as he has the most vital skill (intelligence), but we don't really know how good he is right now. I believe he said himself that he has only seriously been playing for the last two or so months. When he gets more videos and results up, I'm sure he'll go up.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Lol, sure thing. I need to work on my ROB matchup. If you catch me I'd definitely be up for it! Need to see more ROBs down there too! Only other one I saw was DeadWeight... looking forward to it.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm surprised you guys don't think Holy is at the top.

I'd certainly like to see him face NinjaLink for ROB supremacy lol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm surprised you guys don't think Holy is at the top.

I'd certainly like to see him face NinjaLink for ROB supremacy lol.
Plenty of people think Holy should be at the top. Plenty of people disagree too.

Holy has lost to some people that some of the other top ROBs probably wouldn't have. He's definitely up there, but it's really too difficult right now to determine who's the best.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
High
ROBs that have taken matches from pros
and have consistently done well in strong regions,
or have done exceptional in weaker regions
BO X7
buenob
ChiboSempai
HugS
Jamnt0ast
JCaesar