• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards ROB Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fair enough, I'll always have a special place for you in my <3, toasty. *tear*

BO X7: The players are unordered within the tiers. I'll put you back up in High. And, ironically, you're at the top alphabetically.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Toasty TOAST who's gonna record the matches at ECRC events without Toasty

besides, we need the power of toasters

come to Brawl till you fall

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well, I don't think I've ever seen you post in here, or seen a video of you, or seen you in the results of a major tourney, so that's probably why.

jokey665

Smash Ace
Well, I don't post often because I'm lazy and prefer to lurk, but I've been around for a while as my join date shows. And I don't have many videos online, but I'm currently working on fixing that. As for 'major' tournaments I'm not exactly sure what qualifies but I've placed at a few tournaments. Also, I took a game off of OS's ROB in a friendly ditto the first time I ever played him (I've only played his ROB once... and his MK once).

goodkid

Smash Lord
How does ROB fare against MK? I'm a noob w/ Rob, Bo u better not stop using Mario & keep using Peach still, lol I tell u that all the time.

Who is TBD? Someone inform me >_<

Famous

Smash Champion
Dang...that explains your increase of absences on the Mario boards...

[EDIT] I'm pretty sure who your new main is or going to be...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
TBD = To Be Decided

ShadowRob said he's not really going to tournaments anymore, at least until Genesis. OS doesn't use ROB that much, so the real contenders right now are Holy and NinjaLink. NinjaLink places better and is a better player overall but he doesn't only play ROB in tourney, so I'm gonna leave things the way they are for now.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
I guess i should be honored as being Very High. But ShadowROB undisputed? Hmm.
*Hope that answers this
V
V
V

Wow, undisputed? I like where I stand and all but I dont think anyone should have that title just yet. I know alot of people are saying they are much better then me too lol. I havent heard alot of these ROB players but I hope to see alot of you at Genesis =]
I really wanna see NinjaLink, Sudai, JC, Nacker and Holy (I thought he was only Wifi?)
But either way I heard all you guys were really good =]

How many of you are going to Genesis though?!
Its like I said, it really doesnt matter to me if Im best or not, well it doesnt matter to me anymore atleast.
The thing though is that youd have to be ROB the whole tourney(Genesis) to make the list more accurate as well as to see who people beat with their ROB's.
Counterpicking kinda throws it off though...
Ugh idk why I bother though, Im doing pretty well in SF4 so I care less about Brawl.

Anyways goodluck to you all, hope to see you all at Genesis =]

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Its cool. Ur still top ROB in west coast ^_^. I guess i'll wait for genesis then.

I use ROB alot in tourney actually. Was at a point thinking of maining him being i dont have any matchups that were bothering me. I beat MKs with no problem for the most part with rob. I kno at Brawl at the Mall i used ROB in like every set except 2 and got second. Strangely my ROB gets better every time i play. WTF?! I definitely DRAGGED someone across the stage with Ftilt to GT'ed Gyro to Fair(while catching gyro) to GT to Fair(recatchs gyro again) to bair. ITS SO **** LMAO......**** i shoulda recorded it

jjvirus

Smash Champion
JCaeser stuff me in ur suitcase or w/e ur carrying all ur **** in for the genesis trip <_< I need to go :(

And IMO I'd say Holy is 2nd best ROB, NL 3rd. ShadowROB first of course lol

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Holy idk......he lost to ppl i beaten with rob such as G-Reg, also his style doesnt look all special. :-\

Sounds like that Meatridin JJ

buenob

Smash Lord
lol holy, like ally, doesn't look all that special when you first watch him play... then you play him and realize that there's a lot going on... I think it's his good decision making skill which sets him apart... also (something I'm running into) he only plays rob, so he may be lacking intimate knowledge of other characters which will mean he'll lose a couple matches against certain people with a playstyle he hasn't exactly encountered before

I know I ran into that with a good fox, now I know how to deal with it, and it won't happen again, but if you just look at tournament placings, I would be "below" this fox player... anyways, everyone is constantly improving, i'm interested in seeing who's improving the fastest :)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
but i have played him....in teams anyway. Still, G-reg did to him what he tried on me, goin fox on my rob.....didnt work on me lmao. Also he lost to Rogue Pit prolly for the same reason.

Ally i noticed right away what hes good at.

goodkid

Smash Lord
lol Holy told me he didn't have much sleep the night before the singles bracket. He said he would have done better if he didn't stay up all night <_< wait for Genesis.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Its cool. Ur still top ROB in west coast ^_^. I guess i'll wait for genesis then.

Was at a point thinking of maining him being i dont have any matchups that were bothering me.
IDK, judging by the tourney match you played against my friend TICK at GIMPED, it looks like you could get to know the Fox matchup a bit better. Not for nothing, but if he didn't kill himself on that one stock, it would have been close (considering he got you down to your last stock). Him and I both agreed that you could know the matchup a little better.

Not that Im trying to be an *** or anything, just trying to help out.

Oh and Bueno B.... I thought it was Bluenob for the longest time lol... I cant imagine where everyone got the 'L'....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
jj, everyone is worse than you. Even you. If you give someone a compliment, you're probably lying or gay.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL wtf are you doing here??!?!

Go away and play Melee!!!.........................................................with me plx? XD

edit: for real though, next time I'm up in NY I gotta hit you guys up so we can play =D HAB isn't bad and neither is his roommate/schoolmates, but I gotta have some RoM quality play otherwise I'd be cheatin myself outta some good training.

That'd be like if I went to MD/VA and played JCAESAR the whole time instead of someone good lmfao

<3<3<3

[we're still teaming saturday, right JCz? XD]

Cia

das kwl
LOL wtf are you doing here??!?!

Go away and play Melee!!!.........................................................with me plx? XD

edit: for real though, next time I'm up in NY I gotta hit you guys up so we can play =D HAB isn't bad and neither is his roommate/schoolmates, but I gotta have some RoM quality play otherwise I'd be cheatin myself outta some good training.

That'd be like if I went to MD/VA and played JCAESAR the whole time instead of someone good lmfao

<3<3<3

[we're still teaming saturday, right JCz? XD]
i go to the EXACT same school as HAB and Niko.

Small world huh??

and JCeaser is madd cool, but he doesn't know about my rob..

in fact, like 2 people know about my rob.

get hyped

toasty

Smash Hero
WTF I WAS ON CAMPUS MONDAY!!! *cries*

I wanted a GOOD Ness ditto [HAB's Ness was aight haha]...man I wish I knewwww I woulda asked for your number ;) but instead Hax$ decides his bomb-a.ss amazing school is demanding a research paper that he put off [because of RoM LOL] and then Reno wasn't privy to the plans like I thought he was and he ended up on Staten Island :(

PM me son...it's not too expensive for me come up to NY [$50 round trip!]

edit: where's my sig? ;__;

Sudai

Stuff here
Guess I can't post without lookin like a meatrider <_<

First it was M2K....now this...what am I doing wrong :(
God ****it JJ. Meat riding the Sad Face again, huh? -0-

Seriousness though. You guys need to get back on topic. Take the talk of locale and getting together to PMs or a chat client please.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
wow sudai doesn't play around

anyways, back to my "get better so i can fight the top robs" campaign

also, NinjaLink, I talk to you like every time you come to MD, but we've never played EVER. We should sometime.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
That was mean JC lol. And to JJ no one. Lots of robs there lol.

IDK, judging by the tourney match you played against my friend TICK at GIMPED, it looks like you could get to know the Fox matchup a bit better. Not for nothing, but if he didn't kill himself on that one stock, it would have been close (considering he got you down to your last stock). Him and I both agreed that you could know the matchup a little better.

Not that Im trying to be an *** or anything, just trying to help out.
If he wants to play me again, gladly do. He did ask to go easy on him. I dont have a problem with the matchup.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I just meant like playing a friendly, or something, or bracket is cool, I just want to check out his R.O.B. since he likes to mix it up and I have been trying to be more creative with my style lately.

I've played and lost to just about every pro in the atlantic north, from Azen to Atomsk to Snakeee to Chillin to Boss

only Major players I haven't played are Candy, NinjaLink, and Inui.

toasty

Smash Hero
maybe I'll show up after this weekend ^_^

Revival of Melee made me care a lot less about Brawl, relatively speaking [meaning I just care MORE about Melee than I did before]...but I'll prove that I've got the intelligence/mindgames/skill to be amongst my ROB original brethren <3 I need to NEVER place below top 10 again [in regionals I mean] and never place out-of-the-money in locals XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom