• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards ROB Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
9/51 at a recent tournament

eugh i squandered so hard against an olimar. no clue how to fight that mother ****er. I need to learn how to camp or something

Ruse

Fox
Ruse, were you watching my ******** teams string? 19 fights in a row for no reason.. (match 5 in winner's finals, match 5 in losers finals, win set 1 grand finals on match 5, lose set two on round 4...it was ****ing ******** amounts of games. x.x)
I couldn't watch more than a few matches. There were way too many.

I can't believe you left your Wii at my place ):. What a s***ty tourney.

Did you see the tourney match where I went Ganon (random) on NOfair against Manko
and won
(:?

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Fox is hard but I think GnW is still harder (for me atleast).
Ive almost lost to Gamble and Champ, its a scary match up for me =[
I dont think I can beat LeePuff anymore lol
OS why dont you just come to Genesis?
If EC is coming you have no excuse to not come lol

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So I'm going to a tourney in a few days in Scranton even though I haven't played Brawl in a week because it broke my laser in my Wii. This is pretty win. However if I do well, I'll buy you all beers.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I know it may not count for anything but I got 2nd in a 10 man tourney yesterday....can I be put in the mid tier now <_< or w/e the name of the lowest tier is?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I will. The level of comp was extremely low, but you beat BMX (and Oath?) and that's pretty legit.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
2/34 - if you cut out all the 6 yos and total scrubs it's probably <20 though... 2 players on our power rankings and someone who would be on it but simply requested not to be... lost to #1 :( so it's pretty legit still.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ah, awesome thread. This is the first I've seen of it. I just read pretty much all 15 pages. Some comments and then replies to random posts lol.

Maybe you should change this to ROB Rankings and Tourney Results Compilation. I know some other character boards have results compilations like the Olimars, and since we need results from rankings, it can serve a dual purpose.

I rly like the tier deal, especially since it's hard to order with people being from like everywhere lol. The only thing I'm a little unsure with is Nacker being in Very High instead of High. I haven't heard of him playing much anymore, and probably belongs more in High till he really becomes very active again (
and steps it up lol
).

I'm glad I got high rank, I agree :) For now.... lol. Just you guys wait.
I have some stupid matchups that I'm terrible at now, stupid Falco DDD and Lucario
and MK
. Just wait until I get a bracket of tons of awesome Diddys Warios DKs and Snakes lol.

I know its a friendly, but... Chibo for best ROB?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6PlrPYa7N8
I think I played pretty well, so I guess it's a good more recent vid to post of me.

Wow, undisputed? I like where I stand and all but I dont think anyone should have that title just yet. I know alot of people are saying they are much better then me too lol. I havent heard alot of these ROB players but I hope to see alot of you at Genesis =]
I really wanna see NinjaLink, Sudai, JC, Nacker and Holy (I thought he was only Wifi?)
But either way I heard all you guys were really good =]

How many of you are going to Genesis though?!
You're def the best man, atleast in my book. I should be going to Genesis, I REALLY wanna play you. We need a ROB gathering there.

I'm definitely coming to Genesis.

And the "undisputed" thing was just for lulz, but I do think you're currently the best ROB.

Holy went to a major regional EC tourney and got 9th, and I've heard a lot of good things about him. Wifi means nothing to me so that's not why he is where he is.
Yup I'll be there. Which tourney did Holy get 9th at? Was that Cata4? That wasn't that big. He did a lot worse at CoT4 (ok I didn't do GREAT there either lol, but was able to take down JC, and some good ppl in pools), and lost to Rogue Pit (who admittedly is kind of amazing), who I was 3-2 with in sets last season for PA rankings, though Rogue is currently ranked one spot ahead of me. I got the pleasure of housing Holy though and got to ROB ditto him like 4 or so times, I got close, but I couldn't take any matches. He's very impressive. But he did lose to dmbrandon also right around the same time I beat him :)

a ROB BAND!!!
I used to play keyboard, I can prob bring it back easily.

So much hype for this tourney tomorrow... Chibo's going, so Im not going to be the best ROB there...
btw I finally killed my bad momentum cancelling habit. FF Fair all the way.
Yay I got a mention!
I did pretty good that tourney, all except for loosing to Owl in losers. I kind of got the flu at that tourney lol (not even kidding, my roommate had it for like a week and I guess it finally kicked into me halfway through the tourney, it got to the point where I literally couldn't stand up and I sat in a corner during the intense finals lol). I hate random losses... and Lucarios lol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ah, awesome thread. This is the first I've seen of it. I just read pretty much all 15 pages. Some comments and then replies to random posts lol.

Maybe you should change this to ROB Rankings and Tourney Results Compilation. I know some other character boards have results compilations like the Olimars, and since we need results from rankings, it can serve a dual purpose.
I was keeping track of results in the ROB Collective thread. I want this to just be a clean, simple list that people who are maybe not so familiar with ROB players can come get a quick overview of where players stand.

I rly like the tier deal, especially since it's hard to order with people being from like everywhere lol. The only thing I'm a little unsure with is Nacker being in Very High instead of High. I haven't heard of him playing much anymore, and probably belongs more in High till he really becomes very active again (
and steps it up lol
).
I actually agree. I've been meaning to bump Nacker down for a while. He's still good but I think it's important to be active in the tournament scene.

I'm glad I got high rank, I agree :) For now.... lol. Just you guys wait.
I have some stupid matchups that I'm terrible at now, stupid Falco DDD and Lucario
and MK
. Just wait until I get a bracket of tons of awesome Diddys Warios DKs and Snakes lol.
If you want some help let me know ;) I never lose to Lucarios (except like Azen and LeeMartin) and I've recently gotten a lot better vs DDD. Falco and MK are still ugh. I still have trouble with Diddy too.

I know its a friendly, but... Chibo for best ROB?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6PlrPYa7N8
I think I played pretty well, so I guess it's a good more recent vid to post of me.
I saw that, good stuff. I wish I had gotten to play him 1v1, I only got to DESTROY HIM IN TEAMS :p Snake is easy.

You're def the best man, atleast in my book. I should be going to Genesis, I REALLY wanna play you. We need a ROB gathering there.
Can't wait for that.

Yup I'll be there. Which tourney did Holy get 9th at? Was that Cata4? That wasn't that big. He did a lot worse at CoT4 (ok I didn't do GREAT there either lol, but was able to take down JC, and some good ppl in pools), and lost to Rogue Pit (who admittedly is kind of amazing), who I was 3-2 with in sets last season for PA rankings, though Rogue is currently ranked one spot ahead of me. I got the pleasure of housing Holy though and got to ROB ditto him like 4 or so times, I got close, but I couldn't take any matches. He's very impressive. But he did lose to dmbrandon also right around the same time I beat him :)
I think it was Cata4 I was thinking of. It wasn't huge but the level of competition was high. And yeah, you beat me in ROB dittos, but didn't you also lose to HAT's DDD/Snake? :laugh: I beat him in that same matchup in tourney a week later. I dunno why he likes to sandbag in tourney. Kirby is his best.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Yay I got a mention!
I did pretty good that tourney, all except for loosing to Owl in losers. I kind of got the flu at that tourney lol (not even kidding, my roommate had it for like a week and I guess it finally kicked into me halfway through the tourney, it got to the point where I literally couldn't stand up and I sat in a corner during the intense finals lol). I hate random losses... and Lucarios lol.
I saw your ditto with JG Wentworth, and I also saw your match with Inui. Pretty Sick.

Edit: I missed my 500th post lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I saw your ditto with JG Wentworth, and I also saw your match with Inui. Pretty Sick.

Edit: I missed my 500th post lol
oh man i loved my match v inui that day. it was so close. both games i was ahead on the first 2 stocks but just lost it on the 3rd.

the JG set was so annoying lol, ROB dittos are so campy lol, and he had to go and pick brinstar on me 2nd match :p
Campy PLUS lava? OH COME ON!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If you want some help let me know ;) I never lose to Lucarios (except like Azen and LeeMartin) and I've recently gotten a lot better vs DDD. Falco and MK are still ugh. I still have trouble with Diddy too.
As much as we used to play each other, I find it interesting that my best matches are against MK, Falco, and Diddy

Not that i'm a super pro. I think G&W, Peach, and Marth are all painstakingly tougher than those MK/Falco/Diddy. I also have a lot of problems with Bowser/Charizard/DK for some reason...

Anyways, good rankings

I need to move myself up the list but I keep not getting better even though I keep going to tourneys and keep practicing. I dunno how to improve faster. Waffle keeps improving and beating good people randomly like HAT/Turbo in teams and Hova in singles and DK SmAsh in a MM but he doesn't help me get better, I know his style too well.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Waffles keeps improving and beating good people
Fix'd. =)

Nah, this is NOT to be confused with me. As of now, I'm dropping "Darth Waffles" for "Fishy" since it's less awkward to say and there are far too many "waffles" for me to be remotely unique.
I know his style too well.
Again, not me, but if we're both going to Smash Royale in Reading then we'll play. I'm looking forward to it :)

jjvirus

Smash Champion
So you're the Fishy on my wifi list <_< I thought it was Fu this whole time :(

And Tant you'll get there don't worry ^_^ Just keep at it!

buenob

Smash Lord
lol, my name isn't blue-nob :) it's bueno b

w00t name starting with a b so it looks like i'm awesome lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yeah there are too many waffles

starwaffle
vanillawaffle
darth waffles
wafflez

aye sounds more like breakfast restaurant orders than smash players

heh JJ team with me sometime, you be the aggressive rob and i'll be the rob no one ever wants to play against

Lol last week in the random teams I got ROB one of the matches, and my teammate was dead all 3 stocks and I hadn't died yet, so I told him not to take it, the other team still had 4 stocks, and I won with 2 stocks left, just by playing gay

it feels so dumb yet so rewarding, i completely went to town on that match though

also, JCaesar, BOX7 definitely is rob main, I had to play him on the online tourney and he started with ROB and his ROB is very good (even though it's wifi, you can still tell who's good in RL and who's not) he used mario later after he had already taken 2 matches from us (me and greg)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
My thoughts on this subject.

starwaffle
vanillawaffle
darth waffles Fishy
wafflez

heh JJ team with me sometime, you be the aggressive rob and i'll be the rob no one ever wants to play against

Lol last week in the random teams I got ROB one of the matches, and my teammate was dead all 3 stocks and I hadn't died yet, so I told him not to take it, the other team still had 4 stocks, and I won with 2 stocks left, just by playing gay

it feels so dumb yet so rewarding, i completely went to town on that match though

also, JCaesar, BOX7 definitely is rob main, I had to play him on the online tourney and he started with ROB and his ROB is very good (even though it's wifi, you can still tell who's good in RL and who's not) he used mario later after he had already taken 2 matches from us (me and greg)
Fix'd

10edits

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

starwaffle
vanillawaffle
darth waffles
wafflez

i'm effectively changing my name to maXXXwaFFFles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom