• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards ROB Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
That's because Lucario ***** ROB. ROB has so much trouble killing that it hurts him so so so so so much against Lucario.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Lee is like, Azen-level, no joke. Ruse was clearly kidding.

Lucario definitely doesn't **** ROB. It's even at worst imo.

And yeah I know this thread needs to be updated. I'm hoping to update all my threads tonight. I should have some free time.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol wait until after saturday when I have a fairly large canadian tournament... KingAce, Percon, JL, Ambrose NikoK will be here, same with Chester and a bunch of others from montreal...

edit - Holy and Zaf are confirmed

lol I need to get onto this list :)

Sudai

Stuff here
Nob, I don't know any of those names aside from KingAce and NikoK. HAHA.

JCZ, Lee is above Azen level, btw, or at least has a superior Lucario. Lee's no doubt the best Lucario in the nation atm.

Also, you should either wait to update the video thread or just update it again at the end of next week. I have two sets vs Cyphus' DK (Winner's Semi's and Loser's Finals) to throw online and I'll probably have some vs GDX and HRNut after this weekend. :x

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
My bad about Lee, I'm not up with who's best with some characters (Lucario being one of them)

Sudai

Stuff here
I might not even be able to go if I win, actually. There's a potential chink in the plans...****ed Asians....

I don't want to bring it up unless I absolutely have to though. Rather..personal. :/

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm still waiting on confirmation from Starscream before moving our evil plans forward.

Unicron is ... unreliable, so you may want to look for a backup just in case. I bet your favorite sword-wielder would be game. You guys could be the Maverick Hunters, X and Zero.

Starscream, if you do confirm, don't buy your tickets to Cybertron right away, Megatron has something he needs to run by you concerning where on Cybertron you could leave from. There may be a different recharging station we could stay at Saturday night.

This is fun :bee:

Edit: :ohwell: That doesn't sound like good news.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I challenge shadow rob's "best rob" status

you now have to change the definition as it is disputed

Sudai

Stuff here
So long as Megatron is cool with it, Starscream should be able to make it up there during a later break or at least during the summer. In all honesty, summer would be best as there's not a 4 hour drive across Earth to get to the air dock that Starscream needs to be at to be able to go to Cybertron[/black]. Though, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Also, everyone knows Unicron is unreliable, I thought that's why we were gathering all the Cyber Keys to take control of him?

Oh, and OS, playing ROB at a MK Banned tourney doesn't count as maining ROB. :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I used him at a non-MK tourney last weekend and almost 3-stocked a Snake XD

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting on confirmation from Starscream before moving our evil plans forward.

Unicron is ... unreliable, so you may want to look for a backup just in case. I bet your favorite sword-wielder would be game. You guys could be the Maverick Hunters, X and Zero.

Starscream, if you do confirm, don't buy your tickets to Cybertron right away, Megatron has something he needs to run by you concerning where on Cybertron you could leave from. There may be a different recharging station we could stay at Saturday night.

This is fun :bee:

Edit: :ohwell: That doesn't sound like good news.
So long as Megatron is cool with it, Starscream should be able to make it up there during a later break or at least during the summer. In all honesty, summer would be best as there's not a 4 hour drive across Earth to get to the air dock that Starscream needs to be at to be able to go to Cybertron[/black]. Though, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Also, everyone knows Unicron is unreliable, I thought that's why we were gathering all the Cyber Keys to take control of him?

Oh, and OS, playing ROB at a MK Banned tourney doesn't count as maining ROB. :p

XD.

10reliables

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
As usual
Megatron
you and your goons are faultily broadcasting your plans and endangering this covert operation. I knew us
Autobots
should have never stooped so low as to join in your scheme.

However...I DO like your idea of being the hunters...at least I won't have to travel alone XD

LMAO 10reliables my ***. You're lucky they didn't let me name you
Gnaw
, who's defined as "Massive, rotund, powerfully built and virtually brainless"

But for real, this doesn't appear to be the most stable plan just yet, so my chances of going to NY are even greater...the final word is with you..............................but for real, A ****ING GUN?!?! REALLY?!?! That's the best you can do?! .........*sigh*

Optimus: Out.

buenob

Smash Lord
well, holy ended up coming 2nd to his bro ally, and I unfortunately (for me) only came in 7th :(... I haven't been traveling around much, and it really shows... I've been consistently winning the bi-weeklies here in
ottawa, but when it came down to beating the "travelled" smashers, I fell short... I just need more
experience, unfortunately

unsolicited quote from zaf : "you're way better than JCaesar for sure" lolz... he was being serious, but I didn't exactly place like I am, so :(

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6767483 for anyone who cares

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Haha yeah, I got the feeling that zaf really hated me for beating him at COT4. He also lied about our records in pools so he could get 3rd seed, which I had to talk to Chibo about personally to get fixed.

Good **** on 7th though.

I guess I'll throw my recent results up here too. 5th/20 two weeks ago and 9th/82 yesterday. And I maintain my streaks of never losing to G&Ws (even on their counterpicks) and always 2-stocking Sonics.

buenob

Smash Lord
zaf is quite a hard-***, though lying about placement is something I wouldn't expect from him...

I beat him in pools and was 1st seed from my pool, and the 5th/6th spots were the 2 people who beat me, so I can safely say I was 7th at this tourney, but I am still dissapointed... Chesterr01's fox just bent me over and had his way with me... That's a match-up experience issue more than anything else... I should have switched over to zamus... there were actually 41 people who entered

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Go to the matchup directory and vote Fox with me for the next discussion :laugh:

Fox is way tougher than G&W.

Sudai

Stuff here
5/21

Lost to the same guy in winners and losers...and he only got 4th It's ok though cause I MM'd 1st - 3rd and ***** all of them. I just don't know how the **** to beat Kirby apparently.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
9th/37
17th/35 (I love timing out while up airing people and like 12% behind - but no johns)
9th/28

And one more today I hope to do better in.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
5/21

Lost to the same guy in winners and losers...and he only got 4th It's ok though cause I MM'd 1st - 3rd and ***** all of them. I just don't know how the **** to beat Kirby apparently.
5th? Oh noes! :( Does that mean the trip to Cybertron is canceled?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
To beat Kirby:

WOP Bair. F-tilt if he dashes towards you.

GG.

Go to the matchup directory and vote Fox with me for the next discussion

Fox is way tougher than G&W.
You beat Fox same way as you beat Falco in Melee with anybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JuS5AwR5Xg&feature=related

I think that vid will help you understand the matchup better. He has poor horizontal air movement, so you can basically call him on anything a million years in advance.

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
You beat Fox same way as you beat Falco in Melee with anybody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JuS5AwR5Xg&feature=related

I think that vid will help you understand the matchup better. He has poor horizontal air movement, so you can basically call him on anything a million years in advance.
Yeah but no good Fox will spam nairs or dairs. The problems arise with their broken speed. They're too fast to Ftilt and can Dash attack or grab you before you can do the usual routine. Not that they're hard really but I think they just take a lot of adjustment.

Ruse

Fox
5/21

):.

I thought you lost to KBM in your MM?

But seriously, you were the best player there in my opinion. A lot of people were having bad nights/other valid Johns, but, I guess no Johns or whatever. DBS is top three in Tally and placed 17th (he did have to fight you guys, though). I lost to a f***ing Sonic/Fox main. CJ lost to 8 (D3) and KBM (Oli), neither of which I'd be too happy about using Snake against. S***ty night.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, Ruse, I lost that one. I did 2 with him though. Second one I didn't care about and took his Oli to Japes instead of Frigate just to see how it'd work.

Oh, lol, I just remembered teams too. I took KBM's Oli (guy who got first) and his teamate (the guy who got seconds) in TWO 2 v 1s where they had 4 stocks and I only had 2...twice. Three other times I got really close doing 2v1s, them with 3 stocks me with 1...lol. ROB broken in teams.

Ruse, were you watching my ******** teams string? 19 fights in a row for no reason.. (match 5 in winner's finals, match 5 in losers finals, win set 1 grand finals on match 5, lose set two on round 4...it was ****ing ******** amounts of games. x.x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom