• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards ROB Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about editing it and actually singing it come next christmas. someone remind me.
I forgot you play guitar (I remember seeing it in your youtube pic a while back)
I play too. Give me chords and Ill spread the same carol on the EC.
How many ROB mains play guitar?

buenob

Smash Lord
i play piano at the teaching level, and do music composition too, so if you're in need of anything piano related, I'm your guy :D

um... to keep rob related... I absolutely cannot RAR an up-b... my tech skill is horrible (feel free to quote me on that lol) but I can certainly "wave bounce" my up-b to keep my momentum but in the opposite direction... I've found this useful if I'm losing some jab/dodge mindgames... i pretended to run away and then reverse up-b -> nair to the face... works pretty well

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
i play guitar here as well,

i never do it on purpose unless i know something bad is about to happen to me ( ddd's hammer [cough cough]) or helps me set up a a backwards nair or somethign

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
This ROB output unit plays saxophone.

Although lately, I've been trying my hand at the guitar. OS's idea to play Wonderwall by Oasis is what drove me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This ROB output unit plays saxophone.

Although lately, I've been trying my hand at the guitar. OS's idea to play Wonderwall by Oasis is what drove me.
My hwat? How did you know I played that song? O_o

Also, I play sax as well. XD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I only play drums. I want to learn an instrument that can play gyromite at its original tempo, so I'm not sure what to go to. Either guitar or piano.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Let's try to keep this thread somewhat on topic guys.

I randomly found this thread.

I demand recognition, J Ceez.
You still play?

I play the All Spark.

JCz, is right though. *raises hand*

Also.

JCz.

PM me.

You know what I wanna know...

No homo...
I'm not really sure I do. Is it those things for our things? He's working on em ;)

Sudai

Stuff here
We're gonna use our things in the place with the thing. Gah...everyone needs to just get on AIM Monday night and we'll do a chat and figure everything out about our things with the thing..

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
i play guitar here as well,

i never do it on purpose unless i know something bad is about to happen to me ( ddd's hammer [cough cough]) or helps me set up a a backwards nair or somethign
When I first read this I thought you meant you never play guitar on purpose unless you know something bad is about to happen.

Aaaanyway... I noticed the other day when I was playin my friend that I subconciously RAR Up-b > Bairs on occasion. Did not realize that when I was reading this thread tho. But yeah that whole Up-B keeping your running momentum sounds right.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i won a local tourny with rob then did okay at inuis tournys and another nj tourny with good players placing 4rth and 9th at inui's but now im using mechaknite so i should gtfo lolz rob was fun and all tho =O

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
So much hype for this tourney tomorrow... Chibo's going, so Im not going to be the best ROB there...
btw I finally killed my bad momentum cancelling habit. FF Fair all the way.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
M2K, Chibo, Snakee, Inui, NinjaLink, Drk Peach....
Outta my league...Pre-tourney johns ftw ftl!
This is not another local anymore...

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Aaaanyway, I told you Id post my results, well here they are.
Out of 99, I tied for 65th... lame I know. I tied with JG Wentworth, whos a pretty cool guy. I met NinjaLink, who didnt place very well at this one. Hes also pretty cool.
Anyway, I have plenty of johns I could use, but I dont really feel like it, so Im just gonna try to do well at the local Im going to on Saturday.
BTW regionals are epic.

Sudai

Stuff here
I guess I should start posting my results up here? I honestly don't remember much of them so I'll start with this past weekend.

2nd/33 this past Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom