• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Kamek's Final Smash will be Mega Mayhem

My Timber animations will be used

SMRPG Assist: Chained Kong

When summoned, the Chained Kong will slowly shamble around the stage, unable to move very quickly thanks to his ball. However, should an opponent come within range, Chained Kong will swing said ball at them, dealing insane damage and knockback. It's pretty much the Ultimate Chimera from New Pork City in ape form.
RPG assist:
View attachment 354736
Belome
Belome is actually this game’s replacement for Ditto. Once he spawns in, he’ll swallow the player who summoned him, and after a brief moment, he spits them back out alongside an identical replica! The replica fights on the summoner’s side for a few seconds with a perfect copy of their moveset, but their AI isn’t very good. They can be defeated too. Once the clone disappears, Belome panics and runs away in a cartoonish fashion (he jumps and starts running in midair, but doesn’t actually move until his legs hit the ground).

The only clones that might be a bit different are the Mama and Tuxie clones, as Belome only swallows whichever Penguin actually summoned him, so he’ll only clone that specific Penguin.
Axem Rangers

Once Summoned all 5 will do a typical tokusatsu pose and then they will run around the stage attacking players until they meet up in the middle and do a big combination attack.
Please vote here

Item: NES Zapper

Functions like the Ray Gun. Comes in grey and orange varities.
Accessory Item: Game Boy Camera

With the Game Boy Camera in hand, your jab becomes a camera flash (after a second's delay). Opponents caught in the flash are stunned, face the camera, and smile (or frown, if pictures aren't their thing)! It's great for making your opponent suspectible to a combo string or strong finishing blow.

As an added bonus, on very rare ocassions, the opponent's face will be replaced with this handsome mug (although it doesn't change anything else about the move).
Nintendo item:
Ultra Hand
View attachment 354728
A toy made by Nintendo and it was released in 1966 It's a grabbing claw toy that comes with red pawn that you could grab it from distance.
The hand's main gimmicks is that it can stretch so long and grab a thing from afar.

In game, it would serve as an item that could grab items and opponents from far distance, pulling it towards you like in real life.

This item would represent Nintendo's early history and it would make sense to include it in the game as Nintendo item.
Please vote here:
  1. Broodals = 3
  2. Steam Gardener = 6
  3. Pauline = 9
  4. Madame Broode = 12
Things are about to get ugly, our next fighter will be the magnificantly malicious Madame Broode!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a moveset for Madame Broode!

Please submit a moveset for Madame Broode! Please do not include the Final Smash or animations

Submit alternate costumes for Madame Broode!

Please submit either 8 or 16 alt costumes for Madame Broode! insert rabbits multiplying joke here Try to include the alt colours for Chompikins, even if he doesn't end up in the moveset.

Submit music for Frozen Glacier!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Frozen Glacier! You may want to move over music from Homecoming Hijinxs and/or Christmas Village.

Because of double post rules, I'll slide my content here

Frozen Glacier
Sherbet Land (Hoops 3 on 3)
Rosalina's Ice World
SMW Snow (New Remix)
Rainbow Juice

Christmas Village gets A Little Light Snowfall (New Remix)

Madame Broode moveset:
Madame Broode is extremely heavy and slow, but has brilliant range and power thanks to Chompikins - in fact, she's a zoner! However, her moves are slow and leave her very vulnerable if a foe can get between her and Chompkins. Chompikins also grabs for her which makes him a zair

Up B: Chomp Tether
Madame Broode swings Chompikins, who bites higher depending on how long the move has charged. Chompikins will also grab on to ledges

Side B: Fetch!
Madame Broode throws Chompikins' hat as a boomerang projectile - press the button again to rush over to it as an attack. The rush is very fast, and is a non-ranged move as Broode dashes the same speed as Chompikins.

B: Spew Little, Spew Soon
Chompikins opens his mouth - if a projectile goes in, he'll chew it and spew it out as a puddle of purple slime. This functions somewhat like Oblina goop in NASB.

Down B: Chomp Breath
Chompikins opens his mouth and gets his putrid breath out - in this state, none of Madame Broode's specials (except deactivating this move) work and the normals don't go as far, but gettng close to Madame Broode deals damage even when she isn't attacking

Alts:
All alts have the same coloured Chompikins
  1. Default
  2. Angry pink fur
  3. Opal rex (greyish blue) fur
  4. Tan rabbit brown and black fur
  5. Spewart blue clothes
  6. Topper green clothes
  7. Rango orange clothes
  8. Harriet purple clothes

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
No worries, just wanted to put that out for you.

Also, an idea for an alternate costume for Madame Broode, maybe an alternate based on the bunny from Super Mario 64?

I may do all 8 or 16 costumes soon.

FazDude

Smash Master
Madame Broodal Alts
Every even-numbered alt has Chompikins gain a red hue.
  1. Default
  2. Angry Pink
  3. Star Bunny Yellow
  4. Spewart Blue
  5. Topper Green
  6. Rango Orange
  7. Harriet Purple
  8. Brown.
Also, speaking of corrections; I think my 100 Mario Challenge event for Undodog is incorrectly credited to Janx_uwu.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Belome will the RPG assist

Who are you running from? The Game Boy Camera will be an item!

My Broode moveset and Glacier music will be used

Alts:
All alts have the same coloured Chompikins
  1. Default
  2. Angry pink fur
  3. Opal rex (greyish blue) fur
  4. Tan rabbit brown and black fur
  5. Spewart blue clothes
  6. Topper green clothes
  7. Rango orange clothes
  8. Harriet purple clothes
[/SPOILER]
Madame Broodal Alts
Every even-numbered alt has Chompikins gain a red hue.
  1. Default
  2. Angry Pink
  3. Star Bunny Yellow
  4. Spewart Blue
  5. Topper Green
  6. Rango Orange
  7. Harriet Purple
  8. Brown.
Also, speaking of corrections; I think my 100 Mario Challenge event for Undodog is incorrectly credited to Janx_uwu.
Please vote here for Madame Broode's colours

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a Final Smash for President Koopa!

Please submit a Final Smash for President Koopa!

Submit Donkey Kong related headwear!
Please submit up to 3 pieces of Donkey Kong related headwear!

Submit a material as a pattern!
Please submit up to 5 patterns that make whichever part of the character it's placed on appear as that material! Note that shiny metal isn't allowed due to Pink Gold Peach and the Metal Box item

Submit a trail based on a game!
Please submit up to 5 trails that are based directly on an existing game element!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Patterns
  1. Rigid rock
  2. Diamond plate
  3. Wood
  4. Feathers
  5. Fur

DK
  1. DK's Tie
  2. Rambi hat
  3. Oil Drum hat

Trail
  1. Super Mario Bros. Sprites
  2. Donkey Kong Country sprites
  3. Super Mario Kart sprites
  4. Yoshi's Eggs
  5. Phanto following

FazDude

Smash Master
President Koopa Final Smashes: Devolution Gun / Walk the Dinosaur
That's right, President Koopa gets a unique Final Smash for both of his forms.
  • In his human form, President Koopa takes out the Devolution Gun and fires it forwards. Opponents hit by the gun are devolved into an oozy version of themselves, becoming slower, less mobile, and easier to launch for a short time.
  • In his dinosaur form, President Koopa roars as various dinosaurs (mainly smaller ones such as raptors) leap onto the stage to wreak havoc. President Koopa himself is controllable during this phase, although he won't be able to transform back to his human form until the Final Smash ends.
Patterns:
  • Dull, rusty metal
  • Cookie dough
DK Headgear:
  • Tiny Kong pigtails
  • Chunky Kong cap
  • Klaptrap hat
Trails:
  • SMB1 Coins
  • SMW invincibility sparkles
  • SMB3 P-Meter arrows

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
All content from yesterday will be added, FazDude's Madame Broode colours will be used. That was pretty short so today's jobs will be in the same post.

Submit original stages: round two!
Please submit up to two stages that are in part or whole an original concept! We will add 3. Please include the 4 music tracks for your stage.

Submit music for Tostarena!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Tostarena!

Submit a regional name change for a stage!

Please submit a change to a stage's name in the European release! Like how the PAL version of Brawl called Rainbow Cruise "Rainbow Ride". You can submit up to 3.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
European names:
  1. Yoshi Valley -> Yoshi Canyon
  2. Descent -> Baby's Descent
  3. Wrong Warp -> Minus World

Tostarena
Tostarena Town
Tostarena Ruins
Donkey Konga Theme
Birabuto (Ska Style)

Waluigi’s Ego Trip
D03D23B1-B9B4-4536-BD9A-6F23984A9044.jpeg
FB4219F2-3DE5-4665-8611-6C896B460990.jpeg

Or WET for short. The innuendo is intentional. On this stage, you fight on Waluigi's moustache - the tips go into the background and it's raised to be part of his nose. It's essentially just FD with a bump in the middle. A quirky, hopefully competitvely-viable, stage. Waluigi's eyes will follow the fighters around - behind his head you can see an unnerving spiral pattern with Waluigi stock art floating by.

Waluigi's Theme (Battle League)
Wario's Theme (Battle League)
Destruction Dance
Destruction Dance (Vocal Mix)

Wrecking Crew gets Wrecking Crew (3DS/Wii U)

Skipsqueak Cage
548CD77E-6272-476E-8E84-9B0CE9C27042.jpeg

This is a big stage - you fight inside a hamster cage, placed on a desk that resembles MK8 Ribbon Road. The hamster wheel (with a skipsqueak inside, he hops whenever the hole is below his feet - but isn't interactable) spins and the tube at the top obscures fighters when they're inside. The slide and the platform connected to it is the only soft platform. If someone gets hit into the water bottle, a tiny piece of water will drop out for you to drink and heal with.

Ribbon Road
Double Cherry Pass
9-Volt and 18-Volt's Retro Action (Opening)/Wario-Man's Super Zero (Opening)
Macro Zone (New Remix)

Lake Lapcat gets Scamper Shores

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Original Stage: Koopa Warehouse
warehouse layout.png

Ever wondered where the bricks, pipes, and other odds and ends you see in Mario levels come from? ...No? Well, you're gonna find out anyway!

This stage, on the surface, seems pretty simple. The center soft platform is on a track, with it constantly moving between the two static soft platforms. Aside from that and the "roof" at the top blast zone, it's a fairly average stage... If you're playing with hazards off, that is.

You see, this is a warehouse - One run by the Koopa Troop, of all things. Things are bound to go wrong, and go wrong things do; On occasion, all sorts of things hanging from the roof are brought in via conveyor belt. Sometimes they're blocks and crates to serve as platforms, other times they're crates which a few enemies burst out of to attack all fighters, sometimes they're items hanging from ropes, and sometimes a big bomb is just dropped onto the stage. Anything goes at this OSHA-unfriendly madhouse!

As for the music....

Regional Name Differences
  • Mushroom Athletic -> Mushroom Sky
  • Skies of Sarasaland -> Sky Pops
  • The World -> Mario is Missing!

Baysha

Smash Ace
Club Toad
ClubToad.png

A dance club filled entirely with toads! (and all the fighters there.) It takes the appearance of a 70's-style disco club where you can see toads dancing in various snazzy outfits. The layout has a flat platform in the center with two pillars by the sides that have ramps that go upwards at a 45 degree angle. Above the center platform, there is a soft platform known as "the dance floor," where other toads can also be seen dancing on. If you get on this platform the toads clear the way for you to see what moves you've got. If you manage to pull off a taunt without getting interrupted, the toads will cheer and you'll get a stat boost. The power of the boost is determined by how long the taunt you used was. There's also a disco ball that looks like a toad's head. It serves no gameplay purpose, it just looks cool.

Music:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Tostarena music will be used

I know I said only 3 stages will be added, but I will instead opt for all 4 (I made that rule anticipating most participants would submit two stages, heh) - Club Toad, Waluigi's Ego Trip, Koopa Warehouse, and Skipsqueak Cage join the lineup alongside their respective music tracks!

Please vote for the Europe changes here - how many will be added depends on how close the results are.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit an aesthetic for SMSB!
It should go without saying that the modern Smash aesthetic doesn't really gel well when it's just Mario - in which case, we may as well come up with a new one (or revive an old one!) This won't just impact menus and HUDs, but also particle effects; the ringout; character models; e.t.c.

Submit a concept for the game's main theme!
A full-on musical commission may be a little too much to ask for a funny voting game, but we may as well discuss how the game's menu/intro theme should sound - would it be a remix or use motifs? What genre would it be?

Submit animations for Fawful & Cackletta!

Source
Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Fawful & Cackletta!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Aesthetic: Smash 64 box art

SMSB's aesthetic would take from the US box art from Smash 64 - unabashedly campy and kiddy, moreso than even the main Mario games are. The light blue swirl would be a recurring piece of imagery and there'd be Adam West Batman-esquenwritten onomatopea all over the place.

Main theme concept: Battle Jazz
My idea for a theme would sound a lot like the song linked here - very campy. It would use Duel Zone as a motif at certain points but not as the main melody.

FazDude

Smash Master
I genuinely cannot think of any aesthetic I like better than Wario3's, but I did have another idea for the theme; Big Band.

I love big band music as a whole, but I think it fits especially well here; It's big and flashy like a Smash game should be, but it also has a certain charm like that of the Mario games. The overworld section of this video is a pretty good example of what I'm talking about (although the ground theme lietmotif would be snuck in rather than being the whole/main melody).

Finally, here's my stab at Fawful/Cackletta taunts.
  • Fawful (and Cackletta) laugh evilly.
  • Fawful juggles some beans in his hands. Cackletta grimaces, not amused by Fawful's showboating.
  • Fawful grimaces as steam comes out of his head.
  • Fawful jeers at the opponent, with a speech bubble appearing displaying insults that only Fawful could think up.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Fawful's animations will remain open, if no more submissions are made within a few days I'll make the victories myself and default to FazDude's taunts

In Europe, the following names will be different
Yoshi Valley -> Yoshi Canyon
Wrong Warp -> Minus World
The World -> Mario is Missing!

My aesthetic will be used by default

Main theme concept: Battle Jazz
My idea for a theme would sound a lot like the song linked here - very campy. It would use Duel Zone as a motif at certain points but not as the main melody.
I genuinely cannot think of any aesthetic I like better than Wario3's, but I did have another idea for the theme; Big Band.

I love big band music as a whole, but I think it fits especially well here; It's big and flashy like a Smash game should be, but it also has a certain charm like that of the Mario games. The overworld section of this video is a pretty good example of what I'm talking about (although the ground theme lietmotif would be snuck in rather than being the whole/main melody).
Please vote here for the soundtrack:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Vote on the next fighter reveal!

Submit an Ally Contact!
Please submit an ally contact!

Submit music for Mushroom Underwater!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Mushroom Underwater, you may want to move over Underwater (Brawl) from Dire Dire Bay

FazDude

Smash Master
Ally: Robo Mario

It's him! He! ...Who is he?

Robo Mario is a character found in the Mario Kart Arcade GP series... and only the Mario Kart Arcade GP series. Created by Professor E. Gadd and serving as a boss of sorts, Robo Mario would serve his summoner by riding around in his kart and ramming into opponents. It's not much, but he wasn't created to do much else.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ally: Toadsworth

After nearly a decade of absence (sans cameos and reprising roles in RPG remakes), Toadsworth finally returns to the Mario series!

After being summoned, Toadsworth produces three chests on the closest ground with enough space for them. Players are then shown the contents of the chest before they are quickly shuffled around. Once Toadsworth is done shuffling, the summoner has some time to attack one of the chests, revealing the loot inside before Toadsworth and the other chests vanish, leaving the summoner with the item they got. If enough time passes with the chests going unopened, though, Toadsworth leaves, taking all the loot with him.
Toadsworth is already an alt for Captain Toad

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Resubmitting the Jellyfish Sisters as an ally

View attachment 346914
The Jellyfish Sisters
When summoned, they will randomly choose one of two techniques to use, depending on which sister is in front. FYI, the red one is Gigi, and the green one is Merri.

If Gigi is in front, Merri will tickle Gigi's back with Thunderhand, causing the two to slowly move back and forth while producing an electric shock. Touching the sisters in this state will stun you for a bit.

If Merri is in front, Gigi will tickle Merri's back with Firebrand, causing the two to suddenly rocket forwards at high speed, doing big firey damage to anyone they run over.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
President Koopa will be revealed on the Dojo

My Underwater music will be used

The game's theme will be Big Band

I was about to submit Prince Peasley but then I realized I should save him as a submission for a Marth replacement

So instead, have these two, as I'm still in a Superstar Saga mood:
View attachment 346914
The Jellyfish Sisters
When summoned, they will randomly choose one of two techniques to use, depending on which sister is in front. FYI, the red one is Gigi, and the green one is Merri.

If Gigi is in front, Merri will tickle Gigi's back with Thunderhand, causing the two to slowly move back and forth while producing an electric shock. Touching the sisters in this state will stun you for a bit.

If Merri is in front, Gigi will tickle Merri's back with Firebrand, causing the two to suddenly rocket forwards at high speed, doing big firey damage to anyone they run over.
Ally: Robo Mario

It's him! He! ...Who is he?

Robo Mario is a character found in the Mario Kart Arcade GP series... and only the Mario Kart Arcade GP series. Created by Professor E. Gadd and serving as a boss of sorts, Robo Mario would serve his summoner by riding around in his kart and ramming into opponents. It's not much, but he wasn't created to do much else.
Ally contact

Reznor

Once summoned a wheel of Rotating Reznor will spawn and it functions like how the obstacle does in NSMB2 only you can't defeat the Reznor
Please vote here for an ally contact:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If Fawful's victory animations aren't submitted today I will do them myself

Submit a Final Smash for Madame Broode!

Please submit a final smash for Madame Broode!

Submit a non-castle lava stage!

Please submit a lava or fire stage that doesn't take place inside a castle! It'd also be prefered if it wasn't in a cave since Burnstile also is, but that won't be enforced.

Submit a male Wario character!

Please submit a male character from the Wario series - Land or Ware - as a fighter! This can be a variant of Wario if you desire, but make sure it isn't a costume listed in his or Wario-Man's alts, Land Wario also won't be elegible since I feel we've made enough changes to Wario to where it wouldn't be needed,. Dribble & Spitz are disconfirmed and Rudy will be discussed later due to his final boss status.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Jimmy T.

Jimmy T. would provide a long-overdue capoeira moveset with his groovy dance moves and workout routines - plus we already have a home stage for him in Club Toad.

The Fire Sea

Based on Mario 64's Bowser in the Fire Sea, this is basically a more extreme version of FazDude's Lineland Road - with the stage scrolling forwards. It features pits, lava hazards, rising platforms that go into lava, walls that outright prevent KOs, stops, moving platforms, dizzying perspective shifts, moments where all fighters have to squeeze into a hole, and a not-so-reliable camera that may find itself stuck in an earlier part of the stage at times. It's rendered not in a 64-bit aesthetic, but rather in a 32 bit Mario 64 DS style.

FazDude

Smash Master
Lava Stage: Grumble Volcano (resubmission)
Grumble Volcano (Mario Kart Wii)

Grumble Volcano would take place in the area seen in the picture on the left. This stage's main hazard is the volcano in the background, which occasionally erupts to rain volcanic debris on the stage. A layout is provided below (black is hard, yellow is soft).

grumble layout.png

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Madame FS: Broodal Brutality

A menu appears to select a Broodal - once you select, they will perch on your back and perform an attack.

1. Topper - every time you attack, he'll spin his hat create a vortex quickly drawing foes from a long range to you or Chompikins. This vortex sucks in foes from very far very quickly but isn't that useful for quicker attacks.
  2. Harriet - every time someone misses a hit on you (be it because they missed, you shielded them, or you were just invunerable) she'll throw an unavoidable bomb at the one who failed.
  3. Rango - every time you jump, you'll create a hat platform that you can stand on and any foe will be damaged greatly by. Hats only depsawn if console limitations are close to being met, so you can have a lot out at a time.
  4. Spewart - every time you're put in knockback, he'll barf poison from motion sickness, the poison damages while falling and makes foes slip around when it lands. Barf doesn't despawn

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Madame FS: RoboBrood Deluxe

Madame Broodal hops into a large mech resembling an upgraded version of the RoboBrood, with Chompikins hanging from the bottom. The RoboBrood Deluxe stomps around and fires bombs, with Chompikins swinging around to deal major damage to opponents that come in contact with him. The FS ends after some time, with the RoboBrood Deluxe breaking and Madame/Chompikins returning to battle in their original forms.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Male Wario Character

Shake King

The Main Antagonist of Warioland Shake It! He would be a Heavyweight Grappler

Pyropuff Peak

This would be a vertical scrolling stage that spins around Draggadon. The layout is large and it loops after taking off from the ground.

Draggadon will shoot fire and roar to attack players on the stage

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

This would be a single platform in the middle of a giant lava pit and the lava spreads to both ends of the stage

Touching the lava knocks you up into the air and you take damage and are set on fire and it KOs you instantly after 150%

Paper Lava Bubbles may also jump from the background into the foreground and they deal damage if you touch one.

Paper Magikoopas and Paper Piranha plants can be seen in the background
I feel this stage concept may be a little too similar to Burnstile, mostly because of the appearance of the platform

D

Deleted member

Young_Cricket.png

Young Cricket

A martial artist just makes sense for a fighting game. Doesn't it? He would be all about getting up close and racking up combos. He could summon Matser Mantis too. I actually think it would be neat if he drew on fighting game tropes and archetypes. Throw a little Ryu in there.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Madame FS: Broodal Brutality

A menu appears to select a Broodal - once you select, they will perch on your back and perform an attack.

1. Topper - every time you attack, he'll spin his hat create a vortex quickly drawing foes from a long range to you or Chompikins. This vortex sucks in foes from very far very quickly but isn't that useful for quicker attacks.
  2. Harriet - every time someone misses a hit on you (be it because they missed, you shielded them, or you were just invunerable) she'll throw an unavoidable bomb at the one who failed.
  3. Rango - every time you jump, you'll create a hat platform that you can stand on and any foe will be damaged greatly by. Hats only depsawn if console limitations are close to being met, so you can have a lot out at a time.
  4. Spewart - every time you're put in knockback, he'll barf poison from motion sickness, the poison damages while falling and makes foes slip around when it lands. Barf doesn't despawn
Madame FS: RoboBrood Deluxe

Madame Broodal hops into a large mech resembling an upgraded version of the RoboBrood, with Chompikins hanging from the bottom. The RoboBrood Deluxe stomps around and fires bombs, with Chompikins swinging around to deal major damage to opponents that come in contact with him. The FS ends after some time, with the RoboBrood Deluxe breaking and Madame/Chompikins returning to battle in their original forms.
Please vote here for a final smash

Robo Mario and Reznor will be both added as Ally Contacts

Jimmy T.

Jimmy T. would provide a long-overdue capoeira moveset with his groovy dance moves and workout routines - plus we already have a home stage for him in Club Toad.
9-Volt
View attachment 355026

He could be fun using retro Nintendo references
Pyoro

https://www.mariowiki.com/Pyoro
Link to his Mario Wikia page

Basically, he’s the bird that got Wario into making micro games. Thus, I feel he could have a fun micro games based moveset for sure to represent the WarioWare series. He even got his own game Bird and Beans as well.
Male Wario Character

Shake King

The Main Antagonist of Warioland Shake It! He would be a Heavyweight Grappler
View attachment 355119
Young Cricket

A martial artist just makes sense for a fighting game. Doesn't it? He would be all about getting up close and racking up combos. He could summon Matser Mantis too. I actually think it would be neat if he drew on fighting game tropes and archetypes. Throw a little Ryu in there.
  1. Jimmy T.
  2. 9-Volt
  3. Young Cricket
  4. Shake King
  5. Pyoro
Please vote for your top 3

Grumble Volcano (Mario Kart Wii) + Volcanic Climb (New Super Mario Bros.)

Grumble Volcano would take place in the area seen in the picture on the left. This stage's main hazard is the volcano in the background, which occasionally erupts to rain volcanic debris on the stage. A layout is provided below (black is hard, yellow is soft).

View attachment 354192
The Fire Sea

Based on Mario 64's Bowser in the Fire Sea, this is basically a more extreme version of FazDude's Lineland Road - with the stage scrolling forwards. It features pits, lava hazards, rising platforms that go into lava, walls that outright prevent KOs, stops, moving platforms, dizzying perspective shifts, moments where all fighters have to squeeze into a hole, and a not-so-reliable camera that may find itself stuck in an earlier part of the stage at times. It's rendered not in a 64-bit aesthetic, but rather in a 32 bit Mario 64 DS style.
Pyropuff Peak

This would be a vertical scrolling stage that spins around Draggadon. The layout is large and it loops after taking off from the ground.

Draggadon will shoot fire and roar to attack players on the stage
  1. The Fire Sea
  2. Grumble Volcano
  3. Pyropuff Peak
Please vote here:

These will be Fawful & Cackletta's victory animations
  1. Fawful laughs maniacally, the camera pans up to show a giant non-soul Cackletta looming over in silhouette
  2. Fawful laughs maniacally, the camera focuses on his face to a grotesque degree while Cackletta soul tries to appear in-frame
  3. Fawful spreads his arms out, followed by a speech bubble of one of his quotes appearing - more speech bubbles will appear one after the other
  4. A Cackletta soul jumpscare - it zooms out to reveal that even Fawful was spooked by it.

Top Bottom