• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit Rawk Hawk's changes from Incineroar

Please submit Rawk Hawk's changes from Incineroar - please do not include the final smash; taunts; or victory animations

Submit alternate costumes for Rawk Hawk!

Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Rawk Hawk!

Submit music for Homecoming Hijinxs!

Please submit 4 songs for Homecoming Hijinxs.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Rawk Hawk changes

-Fire effects are gone, feathers do come out of certain attacks where fire used to be like Up B

-Air speed is improved from Incineroar

-Down tilt is a sliding kick as opposed to Incineroar's low sweep

-Nair has him flip around twice like a canonball, fuctions almost the same as Incin's nair with a slightly smaller hitbox

-Lands on his feet for the down smash instead of his stomach, so smaller but slightly stronger hitbox (also cracks the floor a bit)

-Everything else is the exact same

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Stork FS: Stork Swarm
The Stork flies into the background as it calls several other Storks (each of which is carrying one of several different colored Yoshi). The Storks then swoop through the foreground, attempting to home in on opponents to deal big damage upon contact. The player's Stork attacks last and deals the most damage before returning to the spot where the Final Smash was activated.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rawk alts - these are all based on real world wrestlers except for one
  1. Default
  2. Blue feathers and red clothes/hair( Ultimo Dragon)
  3. Black feathers and green clothes/hair (The Hurricane)
  4. Red feathers and black clothes/hair (Blitzkrieg)
  5. Neon green feathers and hot pink clothes/hair (The Ultimate Warrior)
  6. White feathers and black clothes/hair (The Sting)
  7. green feathers; yellow clothes; and red hair (Asuka)
  8. Star Man suit (a full body pink suit that has Star Man's blue star from NES Pro Wrestling on his beak) (Changes feather/fire/what have you effects to stars)
I generally don't want non-Mario Nintendo content in here, but I feel it'd be sacrilege to not reference Pro Wrestling with Rawk. Just putting this out there, if you feel a reference to an external Nintendo IP is due in the content you submit, just ask me and I'll evaluate the concept. I'm not gonna allow Mario in a Link suit or something like that, but if you want - let's say a Pauline alt with a Dr. Wright wig, or a Mole Mania reference in Monty Mole's moveset - I may be willing to allow that. It mostly depends on how many similarities the character has to the character being referenced

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I generally don't want non-Mario Nintendo content in here, but I feel it'd be sacrilege to not reference Pro Wrestling with Rawk. Just putting this out there, if you feel a reference to an external Nintendo IP is due in the content you submit, just ask me and I'll evaluate the concept. I'm not gonna allow Mario in a Link suit or something like that, but if you want - let's say a Pauline alt with a Dr. Wright wig, or a Mole Mania reference in Monty Mole's moveset - I may be willing to allow that.
i know i vouched against non-mario content during the whole flat zone discussion but it would indeed be sacrilege to ignore star man

(In all seriousness, I'm not 100% against Mario content; I'd just prefer said content to have some close relation to Mario besides just being a Nintendo property.)

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Rawk alts - these are all based on real world wrestlers except for one
  1. Default
  2. Blue feathers and red clothes/hair( Ultimo Dragon)
  3. Black feathers and green clothes/hair (The Hurricane)
  4. Red feathers and black clothes/hair (Blitzkrieg)
  5. Neon green feathers and hot pink clothes/hair (The Ultimate Warrior)
  6. White feathers and black clothes/hair (The Sting)
  7. green feathers; yellow clothes; and red hair (Asuka)
  8. Star Man suit (a full body pink suit that has Star Man's blue star from NES Pro Wrestling on his beak) (Changes feather/fire/what have you effects to stars)
I generally don't want non-Mario Nintendo content in here, but I feel it'd be sacrilege to not reference Pro Wrestling with Rawk. Just putting this out there, if you feel a reference to an external Nintendo IP is due in the content you submit, just ask me and I'll evaluate the concept. I'm not gonna allow Mario in a Link suit or something like that, but if you want - let's say a Pauline alt with a Dr. Wright wig, or a Mole Mania reference in Monty Mole's moveset - I may be willing to allow that. It mostly depends on how many similarities the character has to the character being referenced
Where invisible John Cena alt

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FazDude's Stork FS wins by default

My Rawk alts win by default

Janx's Rawk changes win by default

My Homecoming Hijinxs music wins by default

Banzai Bill will be an ally contact, and the baseball glove will be an irem

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit Event Matches for Diddy Kong, Wario, Rosalina & Luma, and/or Bowser Jr!

Please submit up to 5 event matches per character!

Submit Adventure Mode routes for Baby Bros; Fawful & Cackletta; and/or Captain Syrup!

Credit to @dreaminerryday on Twitter for the Syrup art

1. 10 rounds consisting of 6 platforming levels and 4 battles on regular stages
  2. Please provide songs for all stages, remixes are only allowed if they are already on one of the multiplayer stages
  3. Extra details like which enemies and items spawn are appreciated
  4. If you feel later stage, song remix, or fighter content is fit for your route, ask me and I can retroactively add it.

We have now reached the cap for Adventure Mode stages. Please only take from this list from now on
  1. Mushroom Kingdom
  2. Underground
  3. New Donk City
  4. Airships
  5. Bowser's Castle
  6. Rainbow Road
  7. Ghost House
  8. Factory
  9. Macro Zone
  10. Underwater
  11. Jungle Hijinx
  12. Mario Circuit
  13. Sky
  14. Desert
  15. Corona Mountain
  16. Underground
  17. Peach's Castle Walls
  18. Flower Garden
  19. Beach
  20. Mountain
  21. Millstone Mayhem
  22. Cool Cool Mountain
  23. Web Woods
  24. Toy Factory
  25. Treetops
  26. Snow
  27. Ice Cave
  28. Mainbrace Mayhem
  29. Super Bell Subway
  30. Maple Treeway
  31. Ancient Lake
  32. Alien Planet
Submit Taunts and/or Victory Animations for Rosalina & Luma and/or Pink Gold Peach!

Please submit 4 taunts and/or victory animations for Pink Gold Peach; 4 taunts and/or victory animations for Rosalina; and/or 2 taunts (vertical and horizontal) for Luma!

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
PGP Animations
  • Taunts
    • Up: Pink Gold Peach slings her pickaxe over her shoulder.
    • Left: Pink Gold Peach flips a coin with her finger.
    • Right: Pink Gold Peach poses as her body shimmers.
    • Down: Pink Gold Peach winks at the camera while giving a pointer finger.
  • Victory Animations
    • Pink Gold Peach plucks a Big Turnip from the ground and holds it up with one hand.
    • Pink Gold Peach tosses a Bob-Omb in her hands before tossing it behind her, creating an explosion as her name appears.
    • Pink Gold Peach curtsies for the camera before posing.
    • Pink Gold Peach brandishes her pickaxe.
Rosalina Animations
  • Rosalina Taunts
    • Up: Rosalina leans forward and spins, like a planet on its axis.
    • Left: Rosalina her hand on her hip, leans back, waves her wand, and says "Mm-hmm".
    • Right: Rosalina feeds Luma a Star Bit.
    • Down: Rosalina aves her wand up.
  • Luma Taunts
    • Horizontal: Luma performs a small mid-air dance.
    • Vertical: Luma spins in place.
  • Victory Animations
    • Luma flies in after Rosalina motions with her wand, giggling, while Luma circles her.
    • Rosalina is sitting in a chair, telling several Lumas a story. She then notices the camera and smiles as the Lumas gather around her.
    • Rosalina and Luma admire a Grand Star before posing with it.
    • Luma jumps into Rosalina's arms, and she catches it.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Since Adventure and Event jobs get really low attention, I was thinking of making them an any time you want deal - so if that day's jobs don't interest you, you can instead submit your own adventure route or event for a character without one yet, and then other players will be allowed to submit a route for that character that same day, kinda like a job on demand. The undone routes and events may pile up though, so between base game and DLC we may have to do a really big finishing up job.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Since Adventure and Event jobs get really low attention, I was thinking of making them an any time you want deal - so if that day's jobs don't interest you, you can instead submit your own adventure route or event for a character without one yet, and then other players will be allowed to submit a route for that character that same day, kinda like a job on demand. The undone routes and events may pile up though, so between base game and DLC we may have to do a really big finishing up job.
Sounds good to me - They're just kinda time consuming to do 3-5 all at once, so I might start doing them if I don't feel I can do other jobs as easily.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FazDude's PGP and Rosalina animations win by default.

From now on, anyone can submit events and adventure routes for a character whenever they want! They'll be added by default within reason - once an Adventure route is submitted there'll be a 1 day window to make your own route for the same character before it's added.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Discussion: What job should be have on Thursdays now?
Since Events and adventure routes are now possible to do any time, please discuss a general job concept that can be done every Thursday

Submit music for Dinohattan Police Chase!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Dinohattan Police Chase! Movie score songs are allowed, but not licensed music (no Walk the Dinosaur, sorry)

Submit a Wario; Yoshi; or Donkey Kong stage that originates from a Mario game!

Please submit a stage themed around Wario; Donkey Kong; or Yoshi that originates from a Mario game! For example, DK Pass in Mario Kart; Yoshi's Tropical Island in Mario Party; so on. Note that, despite the image, Waluigi stages aren't allowed. Baby Mario; Diddy; and Funky stages are fair game however.

Submit an "arena" stage!

Please submit a stage that would typically be used for spectator sports or acting with an audience watching, like Pokémon Stadium; Arena Ferox; Boxing Ring; or KOF Stadium! This can be an original concept if you want.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Dinohattan Police Chase
Police Chase
Arrival in Koopa City
Overworld (Metal Remix)
Super Mario Bros. 2 Metal Medley

Mushroomy Kingdom gets Gritzy Desert (Brawl)

Resubbing Wario's Gold Mine

Wario's Gold Mine would be based on Windy Hill Zone, one half would take place outside the mine while the other takes place inside. The windmill would still be a windmill, but the springs would be changed to giant Swoops, who perch and sleep on non-interactable branches to bounced off. They don't rotate and only send you upwards.

Stage Play

Despite the image I'm using for reference, this wouldn't be a Paper Mario stage, but rather closer to Mario 3. The left half of the stage would be an overworld while the right side would be the inside of Bowser's Castle. An audience of Toads; Piantas; Shy Guys; and Goombas are eagerly watching, and cheer with every KO. They are always below the hard platform regardless of whether they're cheering or not, so they won't cover up the battlefield much.

D40E2AB9-8CC7-486D-B0F6-328D36595239.jpeg

The yellow platforms are soft, while the red platform is a soft donut block, held up by string. If the Donut Block is stood on for more than a second, it will fall. The Donut Block's descent is relatively slow and you can still stand and attack on it while it falls - the Donut Block doesn't respawn until the next KO.

This is a sort of attempt at making a competitive friendly stage with a mild "hazard" a la Randall in Yoshi's Story and Wispy Woods' wind.

FazDude

Smash Master
Discussion: I don't really know what we could do for Thursday jobs. Maybe collectibles?

Dinohattan Chase Music:
not licensed music (no Walk the Dinosaur, sorry)
then what's even the point of this stage

DK Stage: DK's Treetop Temple (Mario Party 8)

Also known as "The Cooler Great Cave Offensive", this large map would have prety much the same layout, with the girders serving as soft platforms. It wouldn't be an enclosed area, though.

Stadium Stage: The Vice (Mario Strikers Charged)

Gee, wonder what led to me picking this stage?

Anyway, this would be a fairly simple stage with an open top blast zone and (thankfully vacant) bleachers serving as slanted platforms on both sides. However, the stadium's goals serve as entrances to the blast zone - Launch an opponent through them, and you'll be showered with confetti!

Don't expect me to do this too often, but I decided to make a mockup of how I'd envision The Vice to look based on Wario Cubed's mockups. Black platforms are solid, yellows are soft platforms, and the goals would be merely cosmetic without any real weight to them.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Two ideas I had been saving for DLC but perhaps could be pushed back to base game to give us some extra jobs: cosmetic hats like the ones I submitted for amiibo, and pattern/animated paint jobs for the custom colours feature. Is there any interest in that? I feel base game stuff would be either Mario based or original, while we could maybe venture into stuff like Link hats or what have you in DLC.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
“Arena” stage

Big Top Bop
This might be stretching the definition of “arena” a bit, but it’s a place where people are coming to spectate an entertaining event, not to mention it has an interesting layout (obviously we’ll replicate the actual layout of the area from the game) and it represents an awesome game. Plus, this is an excellent place to use the banger Big Top Bop and Punch Bowl songs.

For a stage hazard, Tucks may sometimes use their shields to block fighters from passing into the side blast zones, and Pompy himself may appear to flip fish, urchins, and watermelon bombs onto the stage. Perhaps he could also actually function as a Ridley-style stage boss?

If this doesn’t count as an arena, that’s fine. But I still like this idea anyway.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yoshi Stage: Yoshi Star Galaxy

I can imagine the usual affair with this stage. Star Bit comets occasionally fly down, Berries everywhere, and sometimes the stage switches to that Tower planet whenever the volcano erupts.

Oh, and of course the main theme of this level still plays :yoshi:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Please vote here for music:

Resubbing Wario's Gold Mine

Wario's Gold Mine would be based on Windy Hill Zone, one half would take place outside the mine while the other takes place inside. The windmill would still be a windmill, but the springs would be changed to giant Swoops, who perch and sleep on non-interactable branches to bounced off. They don't rotate and only send you upwards.

Stage Play

Despite the image I'm using for reference, this wouldn't be a Paper Mario stage, but rather closer to Mario 3. The left half of the stage would be an overworld while the right side would be the inside of Bowser's Castle. An audience of Toads; Piantas; Shy Guys; and Goombas are eagerly watching, and cheer with every KO. They are always below the hard platform regardless of whether they're cheering or not, so they won't cover up the battlefield much.

View attachment 353458
The yellow platforms are soft, while the red platform is a soft donut block, held up by string. If the Donut Block is stood on for more than a second, it will fall. The Donut Block's descent is relatively slow and you can still stand and attack on it while it falls - the Donut Block doesn't respawn until the next KO.

This is a sort of attempt at making a competitive friendly stage with a mild "hazard" a la Randall in Yoshi's Story and Wispy Woods' wind.
DK Stage: DK's Treetop Temple (Mario Party 8)

Also known as "The Cooler Great Cave Offensive", this large map would have prety much the same layout, with the girders serving as soft platforms. It wouldn't be an enclosed area, though.

Stadium Stage: The Vice (Mario Strikers Charged)

Gee, wonder what led to me picking this stage?

Anyway, this would be a fairly simple stage with an open top blast zone and (thankfully vacant) bleachers serving as slanted platforms on both sides. However, the stadium's goals serve as entrances to the blast zone - Launch an opponent through them, and you'll be showered with confetti!

Don't expect me to do this too often, but I decided to make a mockup of how I'd envision The Vice to look based on Wario Cubed's mockups. Black platforms are solid, yellows are soft platforms, and the goals would be merely cosmetic without any real weight to them.
“Arena” stage

Big Top Bop
This might be stretching the definition of “arena” a bit, but it’s a place where people are coming to spectate an entertaining event, not to mention it has an interesting layout (obviously we’ll replicate the actual layout of the area from the game) and it represents an awesome game. Plus, this is an excellent place to use the banger Big Top Bop and Punch Bowl songs.

For a stage hazard, Tucks may sometimes use their shields to block fighters from passing into the side blast zones, and Pompy himself may appear to flip fish, urchins, and watermelon bombs onto the stage. Perhaps he could also actually function as a Ridley-style stage boss?

If this doesn’t count as an arena, that’s fine. But I still like this idea anyway.
Yoshi Stage: Yoshi Star Galaxy

I can imagine the usual affair with this stage. Star Bit comets occasionally fly down, Berries everywhere, and sometimes the stage switches to that Tower planet whenever the volcano erupts.

Oh, and of course the main theme of this level still plays :yoshi:
  1. Yoshi Star Galaxy
  2. DK's Treetop Temple
  3. Wario's Gold Mine
Please vote here

1. The Vice
  2. Big Top Bop
  3. Stage Play
Please vote here

Cosmetic Customisation will be the new Thursday job. More info will come on Thursday.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a level layout for Homecoming Hijinxs and/or Lake Lapcat!

Not much info was provided about these stages, so please submit layouts! Lake Lapcat was said to take place on top of the lighthouse, so remember that.

Submit a single alt costume for Daisy!

Since Battle League has launched with her mysteriously absent, please submit a single alt costume for Daisy that will replace her Battle League alt! If she returns as DLC/an update by the end of base game, we'll discuss whether to bring back the alt + which alt to replace it with.

Submit a Final Smash for Timber and/or Mimi!

Please submit a Final Smash for Timber and/or a Final Smash for Mimi!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Lapcat

I have to admit, the reason Lapcat wasn't in the previous layout job is because I assumed this (sans the soft platforms) was the intended layout, but I reread the post and realised it was a little more vague. I added soft platforms for moveability. These would be made of paint.

Homecoming

The blue barrel is a barrel cannon, purple is its direction, red is a soft platform, black is a hard platform, and yellow is a semisoft platform. Green is damaging icicles. The semisoft platforms are slippery, but the hard and soft platforms aren't. The cannon moves slowly when nobody is inside, but very quick when someone is.

Swimwear Daisy

I admittedly prefer the Fairy Daisy, but I feel this has a fun contrast as a summery alt to go with Daisy's Christmas alt.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Homecoming Hijinx

Black means solids and yellows mean soft platforms. The Barrel Cannon on Homecoming Hijinx moves between its position in the image and the far right side.

Timber Final Smash: Final Lap
Timber turns his car into a plane and flies forwards, trapping any hit opponent in a cinematic. The cinematic takes place on Timber's Island, where the opponents are being held up by item balloons. Suddenly, Timber, along with a few other racers from Diddy Kong Racing, come flying around the bend and ram into the balloons, launching the opponents in the process.

I admitedly really like Wario3's Lake Lapcat layout and don't really have an idea for Daisy's costume or Mimi's Final Smash, so to make up for that I'll probably do a few events later on.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
While I would've loved to have a grey-and-black alt based on her Mario Land sprite, I'll submit Daisy's Basketball Outfit, for the sake of consistency with the other alts.
That one is already an alt, referred to as the "Tennis Outfit"

Mimi FS: Mega Spider Swat

Mimi turns into a giant Spider Form and jumps into the background - 4 legs will appear in the foreground, each assigned to a face button - press the face button of the respective leg (indicated at the beginning of the FS to grab a foe below it and try to drag them off-stage.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Which one of Daisy's alts would the B&W alt be based on? Since we don't have her classic gown.
I wrote it in that it's her golf dress alt.
(at first I was a bit disappointed that it couldn't be the original gown, but like, Sarsaland is a desert. Kinda makes more sense for her to wear a summer dress anyway.)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FazDude's Dinohattan music will be used

Wario's Gold Mine and Stage Play will be new stages

My Lapcat layout will be used by default

My Mimi FS and FazDude's Timber FS will be used by default

Swimwear Daisy

I admittedly prefer the Fairy Daisy, but I feel this has a fun contrast as a summery alt to go with Daisy's Christmas alt.
Daisy alt: Sarsaland Gown. Would be B&W in the style of other GB alts like Dedede's or Kirby's, and would be based on her normal golf dress alt

(Due to the artstyle, I'm 99% sure this art is by Pringus McDingus though I couldn't find a source on it)
Farmer Daisy

Please vote here for a Daisy alt:

Homecoming

The blue barrel is a barrel cannon, purple is its direction, red is a soft platform, black is a hard platform, and yellow is a semisoft platform. Green is damaging icicles. The semisoft platforms are slippery, but the hard and soft platforms aren't. The cannon moves slowly when nobody is inside, but very quick when someone is.
Homecoming Hijinx

Black means solids and yellows mean soft platforms. The Barrel Cannon on Homecoming Hijinx moves between its position in the image and the far right side.
Please vote here for the Homecoming Hijinxs layout

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Cloud Flower

When interacted with, your character gets a few mini clouds that fly behind their head and their Up B is replaced with putting a soft cloud platform beneath them (comparisons to Kragg, Steve and Toph ensue). This does not have the same three-cloud limit as in SMG2, however it does have the same time limit as the Tanooki leaf for example.

FazDude

Smash Master
Stage Play Music
Item: Spike Bomb (resubmission)
Villain Item: Spike Bomb

Imagine the Barrel and Bob-Omb had a baby, add a hitbox once it gets rolling, and you've got the Spike Bomb, King Boo's weapon of choice. This item can be thrown like a Barrel, and once it's tossed, a countdown to an explosion begins, indicated by the bomb flashing red faster and faster.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mini Mushroom and Poison Mini Mushroom

I try not to do double subs for non-double jobs but I feel this one is necessary: The Mini Mushroom shrinks its user down to the size of a poison mushroom - however, it has some differences from a poison mushroom:
  1. Power is buffed
  2. Speed is increased
  3. Attack speed is increased
  4. Jump height is increased
  5. Falling speed is decreased
  6. Air speed is increased
Though weight still decreases.

Poison Mini Mushrooms, on the other hand make you the size of a Super Mushroomed character - however you're nothing more than a target because...
  1. Power is the same as regular
  2. Speed is decreased
  3. Attack speed is decreased
  4. Jump height is decreased
  5. Air speed is decreased
  6. Falling speed is increased
Weight still increases though

Players infected by poison mushrooms, both normal and mini, now have a purple glow to distinguish from a buff
Resubbing these bad boys

Events:

Bowser Jr:
Ball Tricks
Stage: Delfino's Secret
Opponent: tiny fast Rawk Hawk x 5
Song: Battle (Paper Mario 64)
Alt: Lemmy
Rules: Footballs spawn often, you can only hit foes with footballs, there are giant moving bumpers on stage that balls bounce off

Penny:
Heckler Havoc
Stage: Battlefield Electrodrome
Song: Penny's Song
Alt: Pop Star
Opponent: Yellow Fawful
Rules: Foe likes to taunt, foe will run away when you're on the same platform as him

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FazDude's Homecoming Hijinxs layout will be used

Daisy's new alt will be Farmer

Villain Item: Spike Bomb

Imagine the Barrel and Bob-Omb had a baby, add a hitbox once it gets rolling, and you've got the Spike Bomb, King Boo's weapon of choice. This item can be thrown like a Barrel, and once it's tossed, a countdown to an explosion begins, indicated by the bomb flashing red faster and faster.
Cloud Flower

When interacted with, your character gets a few mini clouds that fly behind their head and their Up B is replaced with putting a soft cloud platform beneath them (comparisons to Kragg, Steve and Toph ensue). This does not have the same three-cloud limit as in SMG2, however it does have the same time limit as the Tanooki leaf for example.
Item submission:
Bullet Bill Bazooka
(It's based on Roy's bazooka)

It would be reskinned version of Missile Launcher.
Acts same and shoots out bullet bills that explode when touching an opponent. Also if you charge, you can send a Homing bullet bill at opponent.
Mini Mushroom and Poison Mini Mushroom

I try not to do double subs for non-double jobs but I feel this one is necessary: The Mini Mushroom shrinks its user down to the size of a poison mushroom - however, it has some differences from a poison mushroom:
  1. Power is buffed
  2. Speed is increased
  3. Attack speed is increased
  4. Jump height is increased
  5. Falling speed is decreased
  6. Air speed is increased
Though weight still decreases.

Poison Mini Mushrooms, on the other hand make you the size of a Super Mushroomed character - however you're nothing more than a target because...
  1. Power is the same as regular
  2. Speed is decreased
  3. Attack speed is decreased
  4. Jump height is decreased
  5. Air speed is decreased
  6. Falling speed is increased
Weight still increases though

Players infected by poison mushrooms, both normal and mini, now have a purple glow to distinguish from a buff
Please vote here:

Please vote here for Stage Play's music:

Top Bottom