• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Since you're new here, I would like to inform you that the music tracks are voted on as lists, not individual songs - you can use the Cheese Land songs I submitted as well if you desire, and if your current iteration wins Cheese Land will go without its original theme. Great submissions either way though!

psb123

Smash Cadet
Since you're new here, I would like to inform you that the music tracks are voted on as lists, not individual songs - you can use the Cheese Land songs I submitted as well if you desire, and if your current iteration wins Cheese Land will go without its original theme. Great submissions either way though!
Ah. So that's how that works. Is it too late to edit it? Because it would be weird for Cheese Land to be without it's own theme.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Ally Contact:
Squitter_-_DKC2.gif

Squitter the Spider
This spider's no quitter! When summoned, he will run around the stage and shoot balls of webbing at enemy fighters in a horizontal line. When these hit a fighter, they create a platform to allow another fighter an easy way to deliver a follow-up attack,

Hazards:
Thwomp - Crushes fighters below it and then rises back up to it's original placement
Red/Blue Blinking Block - Alternate between being solid and not solid.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
All of yesterday's jobs are closed! Except the music job, I'll give psb123 psb123 a bit more time.

All Stage Builder content has been approved. Please refer to the front page to see what victory themes and intros have been approved, since I don't want to make this long.

Please vote for Undodog's victory theme if you haven't already!

Animal Buddies and prompts are closed!

Prompts:
  1. Submit a stage based on Super Mario 3D World
  2. Submit a stage from the Super Mario Galaxy series
  3. Submit a stage from a crossover game
  4. Submit an RPG stage
Please vote here:
Remember that 2 stages will be added from whatever prompt wins!

Buddies:
Animal Buddy submission:
Squawks the Parrot

Squawks the Parrot is one of Most recurring Animal Buddies from DK games and he is a green parrot that can grab Kongs, grab items and find secrets in the levels.

When summoned, he could assist player by picking up items that lay on the stage and pass to summoner or basically steal someone's item that was held by anyone.
By occasion, he could pick you up for recovery like in DKC2.

He actually flies around you and also follows you as an Assist.
Buddy: Tawks

Tawks is the anti-Mr. Resetti, he'll sit down and compliment all the fighters - good to get some encouragement!
Animal Buddy

Helper Monkeys

From DK Jungle Beat

Helper Monkeys would spawn as a group and would either play musical instruments that temporarily stun enemies close to them or run around taking items and giving them to the summoner
Clapper the Seal
View attachment 350236
Clapper has two possible uses depending on the stage. If Clapper is summoned on a stage with water where characters can swim, he will spit on it and freeze it, thus turning the water solid so nobody can swim anymore until he leaves. If there is no water, Clapper will instead create a layer of water underneath the stage for characters to swim in. This water will always be low enough that platforms will be dry above it. On stages where there are absolutely no bottom blast zones available, Clapper cannot be summoned.
Ellie the Elephant

Ellie will walk around the stage (sometimes running) and try to use her suction trunk to grab opponents, walk a small distance, and then throw them. Like with many grabs, players can mash to try and break free.
Hoofer

Basically how you'd imagine Rambi would act if he were eligible for this job. Hoofer runs around and tries to ram into opponents, and those who summoned him can also ride on his back to control him like how the Wario Bike or the Penny Bike function - however, Hoofer is very fast, so intentionally landing on him is easier said than done.
Ally Contact:
View attachment 350257
Squitter the Spider
This spider's no quitter! When summoned, he will run around the stage and shoot balls of webbing at enemy fighters in a horizontal line. When these hit a fighter, they create a platform to allow another fighter an easy way to deliver a follow-up attack,
  1. Squitter
  2. Hoofer
  3. Ellie
  4. Clapper
  5. Helper Monkey
  6. Tawks
Please vote for your top 3

Submit an ally contact that functions like a Poké Ball; or non-Mario or promoted Assist Trophy!

Please submit an ally contact that either functions like a non-Mario assist trophy, a PokéBall; or one of the Assist Trophies that has been promoted to a playable spot. (Ashley & Waluigi). Two ally contacts will be added for this job. Note that the Squid Sisters; Kapp'N; Nintendog; and Marshadow already have equivalents in 13-Amp; Dribble & Spitz; Yarn Poochy; and Vivian.

Submit an item or ally contact from the 1993 Super Mario Bros. movie!

Please submit an item or ally contact from the 1993 Super Mario Bros. movie. Only one or the other will be added, and they'll be voted on together. This will not disconfirm any further representation for the movie (except any characters who may get an ally contact role)
This may be a good resource:

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Clapper
  2. Squitter
  3. Tawks

SMB 93 Ally Contact: The Mushroom King

In his fungal form, the Mushroom King consumes the top blast zone, creating a ceiling, while dropping helpful items.

Reskinned Contact: Pauline

Functions like Meloetta, singing powerful notes that bounce off floors and the screen.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Tawks
2. Ellie
3. Hoofer

Mario Movie '93 Ally: Yoshi

Basically, imagine if Pop Culture clash had a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park as an assist. This is basically that. Yoshi will stay near his summoner, headbutting or biting anyone to come near them.

Reskinned Ally: Broozer (Knuckle Joe)

I'll get this guy in somehow! (I oringinally considered making him a Knuckles reskin but that was a bit of a stretch considering the homing attack).

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sorry for the wait. Overslept a bit. In any case, I made the changes.
OK! Before I close votes, I just want to ask something - I just noticed that your list is very desert-themed, but Cheese Land in this game is based on its original space-based GBA version and not the Wii U desert version. Do you want to revise your list again? If not I'm still willing to allow your list.

psb123

Smash Cadet
OK! Before I close votes, I just want to ask something - I just noticed that your list is very desert-themed, but Cheese Land in this game is based on its original space-based GBA version and not the Wii U desert version. Do you want to revise your list again? If not I'm still willing to allow your list.
Huh. I didn't realize that is was space based in GBA. Keep the list I have anyway. That way it can at least have music references to it's desert depiction.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Cheese Land music is closed!
Please vote here!

Submit taunts and victory animations for Dr. Mario

Please submit 4 taunts (forward, back, up, and down) and 4 victory animations for Dr. Mario! Note that because his alts are Explorer, Bucket, and Chef Mario; it won't be possible to give him stephoscope-related animations like he has in the official Smash games.

FazDude

Smash Master
Dr. Mario Taunts
  • Up: Dr. Mario juggles some Megavitamins (or whatever he uses in place of them for his alternate costumes).
  • Left: Dr. Mario shrugs, resembling his game over animation from the original Dr. Mario.
  • Right: Dr. Mario takes out a vial and inspects it.
  • Down: Dr. Mario taps his foot while putting his finger to his chin.
Dr. Mario Victory Animations
  • Dr. Mario tosses some Megavitamins around before posing.
  • Dr. Mario taps his shoe on the ground with his hand on his chin.
  • A Virus is seen laughing on-screen before being hit by a Megavitamin and launched away. Dr. Mario then walks onto the stage, dusting off his hands.
  • Dr. Mario dusts himself off before twirling and posing with his fist in the air.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Doc Taunt
  1. Back: Doc pats himself on the back
  2. Forwards: Doc does a trick by rolling a pill/block/cookie/rock on his arm
  3. Down: Doc shrugs and faces the screen
  4. Up: Doc gets out a clipboard (if Doc)/Book (if explorer)/Notepad (if chef)/Upside-down book (if Bucket) and writes in it
I was gonna submit victories, but FazDude's are pretty close to what I had in mind.

psb123

Smash Cadet
Animal Buddy Votes:

1 - Squitter
2 - Ellie
3 - Hoofer

Ally Contact:

Elite Captain Quartet

A reskin of the Infantry and Tanks Assist Trophy. Led by Captain Goomba from the Bowser's Minions add-on of the Superstar Saga Remake, their movement pattern, as well as the projectiles of the Hammer Bros and Fire Bros., function the same as Infantry and tanks. The only difference is that when certain enemies make contact, they will be shown doing an actual attack instead of just damage by touch. The Tailed Boo's will swing their tail for example.

Item or Ally Contact from the 1993 Super Mario Bros. Movie:

Devo Gun

A beam gun type item that shoots out a stream of energy that deals non-flinching damage to an opponent. When a fighter is at 100% damage or higher, being struck by the beam for a long enough time will melt them into a puddle of slime. Causing an instant KO at the end of the animation.

Dr. Mario Taunts:

Forward - Dr. Mario holds a stack of mega vitamins in his hand. Which then dissolve as they would when completing a row in Dr. Mario

Up - Dr. Mario will put his hand to his forehead and look around as if trying to inspect for something. If the Bucket alt is active, Dr. Mario will first lift the bucket off of his head just enough to show his face.

Back - Dr. Mario will pull out a frying pan and start to cook a mushroom on it. Complete with flipping it in the air like a pancake.

Down - Dr. Mario will drink some water out of a canteen. Will heal 1.6 percent if this game allows extra effects for taunts. Otherwise it just plays the animation.

Dr. Mario Victory Animations:

1 - A pile of items that change depending on the costume will fall in place to form a box that Dr. Mario appears from behind of and gives a smile. The items are Mega Vitamins for Dr. Mario, Coins and Gems for Explorer Mario, Blocks from Mario & Wario for Bucket Mario, and Ingredients from Mount Volbono for Chef Mario.

2 - Wanda from Mario & Wario will create a road of blocks that Dr. Mario runs across to reach a Power Moon.

3 - Dr. Mario will be cooking some Stupendous Stew when a Virus emerges from it, laughing and surprising Dr. Mario. The Virus will then run away as Dr. Mario looks angry.

4 - A Toad sick with Bean Fever from Superstar Saga is shown on screen and Dr. Mario throws a Megavitamin at him from off screen. Curing him of his sickness. The camera then pans out to show Dr. Mario and he and the Toad wave at each other.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Torgo's Undodog victory theme wins.

Animal Buddy votes are in
  1. Helper Monkey
  2. Hoofer = 3
  3. Clapper = 3
  4. Squawks = 5
  5. Ellie = 6
  6. Tawks = 6
  7. Squitter = 13
Squitter will be the new ally contact!

SMB93 and reskin subs are closed!
SMB Movie '93 Item: Thwomp Stompers

These boots give the wearer the ability of a much faster fast-fall by holding down while in midair. In addition, said fast-fall deals damage to opponents on the way down!
SMB 93 Ally Contact: The Mushroom King

In his fungal form, the Mushroom King consumes the top blast zone, creating a ceiling, while dropping helpful items.

Reskinned Contact: Pauline

Functions like Meloetta, singing powerful notes that bounce off floors and the screen.
Mario Movie '93 Ally: Yoshi

Basically, imagine if Pop Culture clash had a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park as an assist. This is basically that. Yoshi will stay near his summoner, headbutting or biting anyone to come near them.

Reskinned Ally: Broozer (Knuckle Joe)

I'll get this guy in somehow! (I oringinally considered making him a Knuckles reskin but that was a bit of a stretch considering the homing attack).
Fireball Gun (Item)

This would be a pretty simple gun item, it shoots fireballs.

Reskin

Stingby (Fletchling)

Ally Contact:

Elite Captain Quartet

A reskin of the Infantry and Tanks Assist Trophy. Led by Captain Goomba from the Bowser's Minions add-on of the Superstar Saga Remake, their movement pattern, as well as the projectiles of the Hammer Bros and Fire Bros., function the same as Infantry and tanks. The only difference is that when certain enemies make contact, they will be shown doing an actual attack instead of just damage by touch. The Tailed Boo's will swing their tail for example.

Item or Ally Contact from the 1993 Super Mario Bros. Movie:

Devo Gun

A beam gun type item that shoots out a stream of energy that deals non-flinching damage to an opponent. When a fighter is at 100% damage or higher, being struck by the beam for a long enough time will melt them into a puddle of slime. Causing an instant KO at the end of the animation.
Please vote here:

My music for Cheese Land wins, please vote here for Doc taunts and victories

Today's jobs will open shortly!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Today's stage job will be...

Submit two stages from Super Mario 3D World!

Please submit 2 stages based on Super Mario 3D World! Bowser's Fury stages will be elegible. We will be adding the top 2 stages from this.

In terms of fighters...
Submit a Wario Land character!

Please submit a fighter from the Wario Land series! This will not be a clone. Note that Rudy is inellegible as he is the final boss, and we will give his status as playable a discussion round later into development.

Submit music for Rice Beach!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Rice Beach! You may want to move over music from Wario's Castle.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bad-Breath Express

OK, this stage's title is taken from Party 8 and not 3D World, but it sounds way better than "Bowser Express"

This stage would be similar to Spirit Train, though it never does that weird Armour Train thing where only the front of it is on screen. The bomb train is changed to - what else - a Bob-Omb car from Double Dash; and the house train is changed to a Peach's Castle train.

Plessie's Plunging Falls

You fight atop Plessie for most of the battle, as he hops off ramps and onto enemies. The water deals damage like asphalt on a moving car stage while Plessie is moving. Occasionally Plessie will fly away and you'll land on a little island with its own platform layout and swimmable water

Wario Land fighter: DD

Oh boy, another bird! I just think he's cute. He could have a fun moveset with his boomerang and flags.

Rice Beach music:
  1. Rice Beach/Sherbet Land (New Remix)
  2. Out of the Woods/WL3 Credits (New Remix)
  3. Stop That Train
  4. Palm Tree Paradise

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Wario Land character: Princess Shokora

I know a lot of people may only see Shokora being a Peach clone, but honestly I think there's a lot we can do with her shapeshifting ability and different forms. She would appear (at default) in her true form in the top right of the above image, badass cape and all.

3D World stage: Champion's Road

Specifically this part with the boosters and lazers. Yeah, this is a tough stage, just like in the original game.

2nd 3D World stage: Lake Lapcat

You fight on top of the pointy-eared lighthouse. Fury Bowser does not attack due to him being a Final Smash, though you can still see his dormant shell in the background.

FazDude

Smash Master
WL Fighter: Captain Syrup

Yeah, kind of a no-duh pick, but still important enough to make a playable appearance.

3D World Stage 1: Great Tower of Bowser Land

This stage would mainly be based off the world map appearance rather than the stage itself. Regardless, I think it would be really cool to have an amusement park stage of some kind!

3D World Stage 2: Conkdor Canyon

This stage would be more vertically-focused (kinda like Moray Towers in Ultimate, except considerably wider) and feature Conkdors as stage hazards, who would try and slam their head into nearby fighters.

I'll try and submit Rice Beach music later.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
1650059995394.png

Zombie Wario
A slow-moving monster who's really hard to launch and possesses extremely powerful attacks. He'll be able to inflict a temporary "zombification" status on foes that makes them move slower and reduce their jump height. He could also potentially have Mario's Zombie costume from Odyssey as an alt/echo...?

1650060442516.png

Shadow-Play Alley
In this stage, the fighters are projected as shadows against a wall. This does mean it's impossible to distinguish palette swaps, but...well...
The layout is similar to the image except there's no plant and the gaps below are full pits. You can still see the stamp in there as an easter egg!

1650060522479.png

Deep Jungle Drift
Taking place on a raft floating through the poison swamp. This stage scroll forward, as various girder platforms in random layouts pass by. The poison functions like Brinstar's acid.

Attachments

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Wario Land Character

Shake King

Some More super heavies could be fun and also he could be a grappler

3D World 1

Mount Beanpole

This would be a vertical scrolling stage that takes you throughout the entire mountain including enemies and bricks

3D World 2

Super Block Land

This would be a fairly large stage that looks like the image above with the giant stairs on the right. and it's not a walkoff

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Broozer will be an Ally Contact, and the Thwomp Stompers will be an item. FazDude's Dr. Mario animations will be used. My Rice Beach music wins by defailt

Stage and fighter subs are closed!
Bad-Breath Express

OK, this stage's title is taken from Party 8 and not 3D World, but it sounds way better than "Bowser Express"

This stage would be similar to Spirit Train, though it never does that weird Armour Train thing where only the front of it is on screen. The bomb train is changed to - what else - a Bob-Omb car from Double Dash; and the house train is changed to a Peach's Castle train.

Plessie's Plunging Falls

You fight atop Plessie for most of the battle, as he hops off ramps and onto enemies. The water deals damage like asphalt on a moving car stage while Plessie is moving. Occasionally Plessie will fly away and you'll land on a little island with its own platform layout and swimmable water

Wario Land fighter: DD

Oh boy, another bird! I just think he's cute. He could have a fun moveset with his boomerang and flags.

Rice Beach music:
  1. Rice Beach/Sherbet Land (New Remix)
  2. Out of the Woods/WL3 Credits (New Remix)
  3. Stop That Train
  4. Palm Tree Paradise
Wario Land character: Princess Shokora

I know a lot of people may only see Shokora being a Peach clone, but honestly I think there's a lot we can do with her shapeshifting ability and different forms. She would appear (at default) in her true form in the top right of the above image, badass cape and all.

3D World stage: Champion's Road

Specifically this part with the boosters and lazers. Yeah, this is a tough stage, just like in the original game.

2nd 3D World stage: Lake Lapcat

You fight on top of the pointy-eared lighthouse. Fury Bowser does not attack due to him being a Final Smash, though you can still see his dormant shell in the background.
WL Fighter: Captain Syrup

Yeah, kind of a no-duh pick, but still important enough to make a playable appearance.

3D World Stage 1: Great Tower of Bowser Land

This stage would mainly be based off the world map appearance rather than the stage itself. Regardless, I think it would be really cool to have an amusement park stage of some kind!

3D World Stage 2: Conkdor Canyon

This stage would be more vertically-focused (kinda like Moray Towers in Ultimate, except considerably wider) and feature Conkdors as stage hazards, who would try and slam their head into nearby fighters.

I'll try and submit Rice Beach music later.
View attachment 350401
Spoiled Rotten (Wario Land 4)
I just think she's neat. She could have an aura type mechanic where she turns into a much fiercer form at a high percent.
View attachment 350402
Zombie Wario
A slow-moving monster who's really hard to launch and possesses extremely powerful attacks. He'll be able to inflict a temporary "zombification" status on foes that makes them move slower and reduce their jump height. He could also potentially have Mario's Zombie costume from Odyssey as an alt/echo...?

View attachment 350404
Shadow-Play Alley
In this stage, the fighters are projected as shadows against a wall. This does mean it's impossible to distinguish palette swaps, but...well...
The layout is similar to the image except there's no plant and the gaps below are full pits. You can still see the stamp in there as an easter egg!

View attachment 350405
Deep Jungle Drift
Taking place on a raft floating through the poison swamp. This stage scroll forward, as various girder platforms in random layouts pass by. The poison functions like Brinstar's acid.
Wario Land Character

Shake King

Some More super heavies could be fun and also he could be a grappler

3D World 1

Mount Beanpole

This would be a vertical scrolling stage that takes you throughout the entire mountain including enemies and bricks

3D World 2

Super Block Land

This would be a fairly large stage that looks like the image above with the giant stairs on the right. and it's not a walkoff
View attachment 350408
Mad Scienstein
This may be ineligible due to him technically appearing first in The Frog For Whom the Bell Tolls, but he didn't take this game untill his Wario Land 4 apperance. He'd be a wacky gadget based character.
Stages:
  1. Bad-Breath Express
  2. Plessie's Plunging Falls
  3. Champion's Road
  4. Lake Lapcat
  5. Great Tower of Bowser Land
  6. Conkdor Cavern
  7. Shadow Play Alley
  8. Deep Jungle Drift
  9. Mount Beanpole
  10. Super Block Land
Please vote for your top 5 ranked - 1 gets 3 points, 2 and 3 get 2 points, and 4 and 5 get 1 point. The two most popular will be added

Fighters
  1. DD
  2. Princess Shokora
  3. Captain Syrup
  4. Spoiled Rotten
  5. Zombie Wario
  6. Shake King
  7. Mad Scienstein
Please vote for your top 3 ranked

Submit a Final Smash for Geno!

Please submit a Final Smash for Geno

Construct a Nintendo Direct!

Please construct the first devoted Direct for this game! This will function like the roster curation thread - if you haven't played on that thread, it involves taking a long list and shortening it down to a smaller number of entries. Note that this will not reveal a fighter, they're still being revealed on the dojo.

Please shorten this Super Mario Smash Bros. Direct down to 8 segments, in whichever order you think it should be shown in! If something says "OR" that means you can only reveal one or the other

1. Captain Toad OR Daisy OR Goomba OR Waluigi moveset
  2. Ashley & Red OR Geno OR Timber OR Dixie Kong moveset
  3. Mii Heads and Spectators
  4. Weather & Time
  5. Ringout forms
  6. Custom Stats & Custom Colours
  7. Adventure Mode
  8. Rudy boss battle reveal without context OR Rudy's Big Top Brawl
  9. Coin Battle
  10. Mushroom Battle OR Shine Thief
  11. Multi-Man Smash and Pixelated Perpetrator Pack
  12. Stage Builder modifications
  13. Stage reel
  14. Item reel
  15. Ally Contact reel
  16. Alternate costume reel OR veteran change reel
  17. amiibo Buddies
  18. 9-Volt's Game Boy stage OR Mario Clash stage

If the alt costume, ally contact, item, and/or stage reels are voted in we will do a job afterwards to determine what content is shown. The veteran change reel would show all the changes thus far (not including Final Smashes) by default.

Last edited:
1. Lake Lapcat
2. Great Tower of Bowserland
3. Deep Jungle Drift
4. Champion's Road
5. Plessie's Plunging falls

1. Captain Syrup
2. Mad scienctein
3. Princess Shokora

Geno Final Smash:
Star Rain

When activated, Geno would summon a giant star and it rains stars just like Ness and Lucas' Final Smashes, but they are faster instead.
The last star that drops on stage, which it explodes like Geno Flash.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Syrup
  2. DD
  3. Zombie Wario

1. Champion Road
  2. Conkdor
  3. Plessie
  4. Jungle Drift
  5. Bad Breath

1. Veteran changes
  2. Waluigi moveset
  3. Stage reel
  4. 9-Volt's Game Boy stage
  5. Ally contact reel
  6. Coin battle
  7. Weather and Time
  8. Rudy without context

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Shadow-Play Alley
2. Bad-Breath Express
3. Great Tower of Bowser Land
4. Mount Beanpole
5. Lake Lapcat

1. Zombie Wario (he's basically everything I would want out of a Resident Evil character in Smash)
2. Shokora (she's just cool I think)
3. Mad Scienstein (would prefer him over E. Gadd honestly)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Captain Syrup
2. Shokora
3. Spoiled Rotten

1. Great Tower of Bowserland
2. Lake Lapcat
3. Shadow-play Alley
4. Champion's Road
5. Jungle Drift

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Direct Lineup
Mushroom Battle
Captain Toad moveset
Dixie Kong moveset
Alts reel
Custom Stats & Custom Colors
Ally Contact Reel
Stage Reel
Rudy Boss Battle without context

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Mount Beanpole= 1
  2. Super Block Land = 1
  3. Conkdor Cavern = 3
  4. Deep Jungle Drift = 4
  5. Champion's Road = 5
  6. Bad-Breath Express = 6
  7. Plessie's Plunging Falls = 7
  8. Shadow Play Alley = 7
  9. Lake Lapcat = 10
  10. Great Tower of Bowser Land = 10
The new stages will be Lake Lapcat and the Great Tower of Bowser Land!

1. Spoiled Rotten = 1
  2. DD = 2
  3. Mad Scienstein = 3
  4. Shake King = 4
  5. Zombie Wario = 5
  6. Princess Shokora = 10
  7. Captain Syrup = 18

Captain Syrup has snuck her way into the battle!

Geno's Final Smash has closed
Geno Final Smash:
Star Rain

When activated, Geno would summon a giant star and it rains stars just like Ness and Lucas' Final Smashes, but they are faster instead.
The last star that drops on stage, which it explodes like Geno Flash.
Geno Final Smash: Geno Flash

Geno transforms into a cannon and fires a bomb - it explodes into a very big and very powerful explosion even by FS standards - however, said explosion only reaches one half of the stage
Please vote here:

Additionally, the Nintendo Direct submissions are closed!
  1. Veteran changes
  2. Waluigi moveset
  3. Stage reel
  4. 9-Volt's Game Boy stage
  5. Ally contact reel
  6. Coin battle
  7. Weather and Time
  8. Rudy without context
Direct Lineup
Mushroom Battle
Captain Toad moveset
Dixie Kong moveset
Alts reel
Custom Stats & Custom Colors
Ally Contact Reel
Stage Reel
Rudy Boss Battle without context
Direct Reveals
  1. Waluigi moveset
  2. Stage reel
  3. Weather & Time
  4. Ringout forms
  5. Veteran change reel
  6. Item reel
  7. Ally Contact reel
  8. Geno moveset
Please vote here for which content you want revealed and the order you want it revealed in

Submit music for Clock Tower!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Clock Tower. You may want to move over the Tick Tock Clock (MK8) music track from Mario Zone, which you can do as long as you provide a replacement song for Mario Zone.

Submit a moveset for Captain Syrup!

Please submit a moveset for Captain Syrup. All that is required is the 4 special moves, but additional details would be appreciated. Please do not include the Final Smash or taunt/victory/intro animations

Submit alternate costumes for Captain Syrup!

Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Captain Syrup

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Clock Tower:
  1. Clock Tower
  2. Tick Tock Clock (Wii U)
  3. Toad's Factory
  4. Fear Factory (New Remix)

Tick Tock Clock is changed on Mario Zone to Athletic (New Remix)

lmao if this wins two of the 4 stages added in the comp job will have fear factory

Syrup alts:
  1. Default (Shake Dimension)
  2. Ginger hair, blue trousers and shirt, green shoes, yellow bandanna (Wario Land manual)
  3. White shirt; trousers and bandanna, black hair, tan skin, yellow shoes (Wario Land 2)
  4. Black shirt, white trouses; white hair, red and white striped bandanna, yellow shoes (DD)
  5. Brown hair, brown clothes, purple trousers, white and blue striped bandanna, brown shoes (Gaugau)
  6. Black bandanna, tan skin, orange shirt and trousers, white shoes, yellow hair (Bandinero)
  7. Yellow shirt and bandanna, purple trousers, brown hair, green shoes (Wario)
  8. Green skin and shoes, red sclera with no pupils, dark blue shirt and trousers, beige bandanna (Zombie Wario)

FazDude

Smash Master
Captain Syrup Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Escape Bomb
    • Captain Syrup takes out a large bomb and tosses it forwards. It'll remain where it first lands, being unable to be moved by opponents or Syrup herself. Eventually, it explodes, dealing a decent amount of damage.
  • Side Special: Treasure
    • Captain Syrup tosses a bag of treasure forwards - upon hitting the ground, the bag explodes into an assortment of riches, each with different damage/knockback outputs.
  • Up Special: Teacup Saucer
    • Captain Syrup hops into her Teacup Saucer, being able to fly freely as long as the saucer is filled up with fuel (which works just like ROB's Up Special fuel).
  • Down Special: Mecha-Goom
    • Captain Syrup deploys a Mecha-Goom who patrols the platform it was placed on, poking at nearby opponents with a fork to deal damage.

Top Bottom