Final direct reveal order:
1. E. Gadd (YES! Finally, I was really scared they weren't gonna put him in. Hopefully Birdo's still gonna be revealed, though...)
2. Birdo (Called it! Who else could they even add at this point, honestly? Maybe Sonic, lol.)
3. Rawk Hawk (Seriously? stares at screen blankly for ten seconds
oh wait he's an Incin clone. That actually makes a lot of sense. This game has enough clones, though, I hope he's the last one.)
4. Prince Peasley (Ugh. Another RPG clone of a Smash vet? He has shine, too...this guy's gonna be a nightmare in bracket...PLEASE be the last clone, for the love of God.)
5. Rabbid Peach (Oh, thank God, I thought she was gonna be this game's Geno. Kinda wish they'd slow down with the RPG characters though...)
6. Kamek (Sweet! Forget everything I said, this roster is actually super based...wait, he's an Ashley clone? THEY LITERALLY JUST ADDED HER!) & Toady (aw he's cute I guess)
7. Jimmy T. (Welp, guess I can go ahead and close my Young Cricket support thread... sigh
8. Madame Broode (Alright, back to the based choices. I'll probably secondary her honestly-WAIT DID THAT CHAIN CHOMP JUST GRAB THE LEDGE)
9. The Stork (Wait, a bird? THE STORK?! No, that can't be, they got disconfirmed by the baby bros...OHMIGOSH NEVERMIND APPARENTLY)
10. Undodog & Yamamura (WHAT? I thought it was pretty clear we weren't getting any non-Mario reps, why the hell is Duck Hunt in-oh, it's the Mario Maker dog. That's good, I was worried there for a second.)
11. Imajin (...is that even legal? Also, guess there goes this game's newcomer rules, lol)
12. Mad Piano (Jaw is dropped, viewer is incapable of speech
13. Warupichi and Warudaisi (Still in complete and utter shock from Mad Piano reveal
- Jimmy T: Claps along to the beat of the post-victory theme tune
- Imajin: Holds up a shy guy who claps for him (Lina uses a Snifit, Mama uses a Beezo, and Papa uses a Ninji)
- Warupichi and Warudaisi: Both are badly bruised and covered in a comical amount of bandages - since Warupichi can't use her left arm, and Warudaisi can't use her right arm, they begrudginly clap in a cooperative fashion
- Rabbid Peach: Claps halfheartedly while blowing bubblegum and looking condescendingly over her shoulder at whoever would be in the place below hers (even if it was a 1v1)
- Peach: A somber raincloud has appeared over her head, but she shields herselfwith her parasol and claps sadly but politely
- Yoshi: The utterly defeated losing animation from Mario Tennis Aces.
- Dr. Mario: Scribbling something down on a clipboard
- Donkey Kong: Clapping occasionally as he plays the bongos while sitting down
- Funky Kong: Same as DK, but playing bongos/clapping with his feet rather than his hands.
- Undodog and Yamamura: Just standing there as you would expect a normal, non-sentient bird-and-dog duo to do
- Prince Peasly: Is facing away from the camera, checking himself in the mirror. He does not clap, but his reflection does.
- Mama & Tuxie: Tuxie crosses his arms and looks away from the camera, while Mama claps for the victor and honks at her child for being unsportsmanlike
- Captain Toad: You can only see his mushroom head peeking out of the box, so we can do nothing but assume he is clapping.
- Captain Syrup: Checks to make sure no one is looking, then steals the 1st icon from the victory screen, jumps out of her box and runs away frantically along the bottom of the screen.
- Madame Broode: Is knocked out from the fight. Chompikins nudges her like a dog trying to wake up its owner.
- Timber: Plays a presumably somber tune on the harmonica. (The other DKR characters use their respective instruments from their themes)