• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Extended Maintenance

Following our nightly maintenance tonight at 2AM PST / 5AM EST, we'll be performing some additional updates to the site.

These updates are expected to take a few hours and Smashboards will not be available during this timeframe. We're placing a generous estimate of 7AM PST / 10AM EST for the site to be available again, but this is not guaranteed.

Ike will be assisting us

Be sure to follow our Facebook and Twitter for updates while the site is unavailable, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Smashboards

Comments

Remind me why Ike is only mid-tier? We're better then that.
wow I had JUST been admiring your avatar and thought man it'd be cool to talk to them or something. And here you are. Honestly I can't tell you why Ike is only mid-tier. Probably due to his poor recovery when knocked offstage horizontally, as well as rush-downs giving him trouble. But honestly idk how he could be buffed without breaking him? He has a lot of stuff going for him, more so than Ganon definitely--another of my mains. who knows

Last edited:
btw am I the only one that was sorta initially misled into thinking for half a second that Smah itself was going under maitenance again? Was about to get hyped.

Top Bottom