• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Youtubers Platform Fighter(RE-UPLOAD)

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Voting is done! Here's the results:

Job 3 is currently at a tie right now so vote to break that tie!

For Job 4:
Crescent Rose - 1 vote
Golden Play Button - 5 votes
Mine Turtle - 8 votes
1000 Degree Knife - 7 votes

Mine Turtle and 1000 Degree Knife are our first two weapons! Congrats to myself and Tankman!

Now for the next job...

Job 5: Submit a stage related to Max Dood and Fred

Have fun!

D

Deleted member

Arcade
Max's videos are mostly set in his room. And that's such an easy stage for any youtuber I wanna avoid it. Instead here's an original stage based on his love of fighting games. There would be rows of arcade machines of popular fighting games and would feature background cameos from Benny and the Yovideogames crew. You can stand on some of the machines. I was thinking it could have the KOF arena walls mechanic because fighting games.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion

Arcade
Max's videos are mostly set in his room. And that's such an easy stage for any youtuber I wanna avoid it. Instead here's an original stage based on his love of fighting games. There would be rows of arcade machines of popular fighting games and would feature background cameos from Benny and the Yovideogames crew. You can stand on some of the machines. I was thinking it could have the KOF arena walls mechanic because fighting games.
It will be similar to that Mortal Kombat 11 stage?

Top Bottom