• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Youtubers Platform Fighter(RE-UPLOAD)

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Some of you might have noticed that hey I already did this...But there was a way too long period of hibernation so I decided to reboot this thread. Based on the title it's Smash Bros but Youtubers and hey... this will grow to become something interesting so let's go!
Fighters(2/50):
Maximillian Dood
Fred Figglehorn
Stages(0/??)
Assists(0/??)
Items(0/??)
Bosses(0/?)
Other:​

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Let's get started...

JOB 1: Submit our first fighters

JOB 2: Main Game Roster Limit

Have fun!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Kayloo submits himself to a creation thread and gets grounded

A surreal character from the most unusal depths of YouTube - Caillou (who we'll just call Kayloo to distinguish from his copyrighted counterpart) is a juvenile delinquent known for causing trouble and thustly receiving punishment that never fits the crime, told entirely through drag & drop animation; robotic voices; and oddly niche references to TV production logos, all from the minds of hundreds if not thousands of creative if not misguided children with a little too much unsupervised internet access.

I can imagine Kayloo having animations referencing his drag-and-drop work-with-limitations nature by using substitutes for certain animations (for example a point instead of a punch or just recoiling in disgust, feet on ground, rather than flying when hit) - his super move would, of course, be to ground ground ground for 57282937472947278292027483 years.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
JOB 1: First Character

My choice for a first character is Mark Fischbach aka Markiplier. I chose Mark because he is one of the most reconizable and popular Youtubers around. Plus with his lore scattered across his videos, he has tons of areas in which abilites could be used.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Job 1: First character!

My Choice is Marcel Aka Looks like Link He a german Youtuber and played THOURGH EVERY ZELDA GAME NOBODY Else has done that!
Also Lina Fleer made multiple Amazing ilusstrations of him so he fits Perfectly into this game:
Young Looks Like Link
Present looks like Link

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
JOB 2:Main Game Roster Limit

I think we should have 50 fighters

seems reasonable.

Job 2:
I think we should go with 45, since we need some YouTubers that could fit as Assist characters.
Also, leave some YouTubers for DLC.

Job 1:
Dream

Clay "Dream" is a gaming YouTuber that plays Minecraft and he wears mask to hide his face.
He is known for Minecraft Manhunt series, who is rand by Dream himself.
He also made an appearance in "Mask" music video, which it had uncanny valley-styled CGI.

His moveset would reference Minecraft and his design would be based on "Mask" Music Video (He wears a mask to hide his face) and he would be rendered in same CGI as in music video.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 1:

Ian and Anthony (Smosh)

956E4703-8781-4BBD-8F62-B76653CB7356.png

Probably one of the most iconic YouTube duos of past YouTube and a no-brainer pick for a YouTube fighting game. Smosh is one of the oldest and most iconic YouTube channels. The duo can fight by having references to their parody videos and even their food fight videos. And, of course, the super move being the iconic “Shut up!”

Job 2

45 sounds like a reasonable amount. Just enough to get enough of YouTube’s history represented in this creation thread for sure.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey, Max. Do you want to join a YouTuber platform fighter?

Max: …What?

It will feature every YouTuber out there and will be based on fighting games.

Max: Cooooontinue…

You will be able to do the signature moves of your favorite fighting game characters with their original inputs.

Max: You mean I get to do a ****ing hakoken with YouTube ****s?! You see…this is ****ing good ****. Take note Nintendo, Sony Capcom, and every other company. Put me in and you sell gold! Im in. Let’s do this!

It will also be free to play.

Max:

Roster Size: 99

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #1:
Fred Figglehorn

8F0CD2B3-CCAF-4101-8D58-FAEF38B2A1AB.png

Fred was one of the most popular YouTubers in the late 2000s, becoming the first YouTuber to reach one million subscribers. It would have been hard back in the day to not hear about Fred, especially if you were a child. He was so popular that he even got his own trilogy of films and his own tv series on Nickelodeon. His attacks could be pulled from different skits from his classic videos, including the screaming, a lot of screaming.

Job #2:
60, it seems like a good balance between too big and too small, in my opinion.

Last edited:

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Stereotypical Italian New Yorker: Nice of Mike to invite us for cannolis, eh Chat?

Small White Robot: :)

S.I.N.Y.: Chat, look! It’s a letter from- wait a minute, the envelope is completely blank, what the hell? opens it anyways Dear Mr. Pizzapasta, we cordially invite you to… continues reading …excuse me? Okay, this clearly is a complete load of bull***… *looks over at Chat

Chat: :)

Mr. Pizzapasta: sighs Then again, all of this is clearly not real, you aren’t actually a real thing. So I’ll do it, I guess…

Chat: :)

BOOTEY VINNY VINESAUCE SCOOTS INTO BATTLE!
C0E74B80-4C21-4334-A7C1-39F29BEC687D.jpeg

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
So voting time is over and here are the candidates!

JOB 1:
Kayloo(Wario)
Markiplier(Me)
LooksLikeLink(Oracle)
Dream(Tankman)
Smosh(AlteredBeast)
Max(Venus)
Fred(evan)
Viney Vinesauce(92)

JOB 2:
Vote for the roster limit here: the link is now closed

Vote Top 3 selfvote last and have fun!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Max
2. Fred
3. Ian and Anthony

I really do not want Dream in a YouTube fighting game to be honest…he’s too controversial of a figure.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Voting time is over! Here's the results!

For Job One: The number of fighters in the main game will be 50!

For Job Two:
Kayloo - 7 votes
Markiplier - 9 votes
LooksLikeLink - 0 votes
Dream - 3 votes
Smosh - 6 votes
Max - 11 votes
Fred - 21 votes
Vinesauce - 4 votes

So unexpectedly on my part, Maximillian Dood and Fred Figglehorn are our first fighters!!! Congrats Venus and Evan!!!(P.S. I had no idea who Max was before this thread. Learn something new everyday.)

So onto the next jobs!!

JOB 3: Submit a name for this project

JOB 4: Submit items

Have fun!

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Streaming Skirmish

And for an item, the Crescent Rose from RWBY
It can be used for battering, but also serves as a gun.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 3:

The Most Viral Fight!

Job 4:
Gold Play Button
212ZVC9CrrL._SX374_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

When a fighter picks this up, the fighter turns invincible for a few seconds (similar to Starman).

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
JOB 4: Item: Mine Turtle(ASDFMovie)

If the mine turtle is selected, it acts like a Bob-omb walking the stage. But unlike the Bob-omb, it will keep walking until someone touches it, in which it'll explode even if it's the person summoning it.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Submission time is done! Here's the canidates:

Job 3: Game Name:
TuberTussle(Me)
The Most Viral Fight!(Altered Beast)
Youtuber Throwdown(Tankman)
Streaming Skirmish(Hyper)(The one I forgot to add)
Vote here: The link is now closed

Job 4:
Crescent Rose(Hyper)
Gold Play Button(Altered Beast)
Mine Turtle(Me)
1000 Degree Knife(Tankman)

Vote for your Top 2, self vote last and have fun!

Last edited:
Top Bottom