Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!
You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!
Pac-Man misc info:
- Entrance Animation: Same as SSBU
- Taunt 1: Pac man eats a bonus fruit
- Taunt 2: One of the four ghosts spins around him
- Taunt 3: Namco Roulette similar to SSB
- Victory Animation: Runs across the screen in his ball mode before turning into his regular form
- Losing Animation: Does his death animation from the original Pac-Man game
- Victory Theme: A more upbeat version of the Level Begin! music from the original Pac Man
- Entrance Animation: Crash jumps through a Warp Room entrance, landing with a spin and a thumbs-up before entering his battle stance.
- Taunt 1: Crash does the Crash Dance.
- Taunt 2: Crash spins around before posing with two peace signs.
- Taunt 3: Crash plays with his yo-yo.
- Victory Animation: Crash performs the Crash Dance.
- Losing Animation: Crash claps for the winner, but will have a box fall onto his head every so often.
- Victory Theme: A mashup of the Crash 1 theme and the Win Race victory jingle from CTR.
Seems like people stuck to the more platform mascot characters for this job, which I've expected, I just hope people still submit when we rerun this job in the future.Job 55: Sonic Misc Animations
Entrance Animation: a giant ring appears on the stage,Sonic comes out the ring,landing and doing a pose similar to the pose from Smash games on his entrance animation and the ring disappears
Taunt 1: Sonic spins and do this pose
Taunt 2: Sonic do the Super Peel-Out and says "you're too slow!",same from Smash
Taunt 3: Sonic jumps and do the Sonic Adventure pose
Victory Animation: Sonic runs and stops to running and thumbs up
Losing Animation: Sonic is siited on the ground grumpy,he do a pose similar to continue screen from Sonic 2
Victory Theme: a Rock Remix of Act Passed theme from Sonic 3 with rings from points screen sound
Do you think you can make it so he's got seperate Functions for Item Mode and Built-In Mode?
resubmitting Big the Cat.Assist Submission:
Big the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog series):
This character has been on a long and twisted road to get where he is today, Big was once a character hated by fans so much that SEGA supposedly wanted to retire the character at some point in the late 2000s, but now he's a beloved part of the series, notable for appearing in the more stripped down casts of Sonic Prime & Sonic Frontiers
Both of his modes use his fishing skills in different ways.
Built-In Mode: Big is summon right behind the summoner and swings his fishing line over to a distant opponent, reeling them in front of the summoner with a short stun applied so the summoner can deal damage.
Item Mode: Big sits down right where he was summoned on the stage and fishes into a small puddle that was brought with him, after a while he'll reel in a bunch of fish which players can eat to heal with. A Chopper will jump out of the puddle occasionally to discorage other players from getting too close. It won't damage the summoner.
I was the only person to submit anything for this job, so it looks like Pinball wins by default!Token Pinball!
Here's a fun one, pinball has always been a close friend to video games, so let's tribute that friendship with this fun mode.
Like in that other platform fighter, you can get overstock on tokens, this is your chance to get rid of that tower of Spike Trap or Flicky Tokens you've earned throughout play.
Insert a token into the pinball machine to use it as the ball! Get high scores and bonuses to collect even more tokens, among other prizes.
It'd even have multiple boards! each themed to a genre or era of gaming as opposed to a single series.
Claire Redfield - Silver
Rebecca Chambers - Silver
Barry Burton - Bronze
Alcina Dimitrescu - Gold
Albert Wesker - Gold
Thank you to all who've submitted for this job! That's 15 RE Tokens!Ashley - Bronze
Mr. X - Bronze
Ada Wong - Silver
Karl Heisenberg - Silver
Tofu Survivor - Gold
Chell from the Portal series, her portal gun could lead to some weird moves, and I can see her pulling in turrets, cubes, and gels for other attacks. Portal is a great series and she'd be a great Valve/Steam rep.