• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Ultimate DLC In A Parallel Universe (Finished! - Some Content Incomplete)

Baysha

Smash Ace
John Smith

Why go for a historical predecessor for one character when you can go for a historical predecessor for the entire game? John Smith is from the Outfoxies, which is the first platform fighter ever. What he lacks in uniqueness, he makes up for in his variety of weapons. He would fight using guns, rocket launchers, flame throwers, fruit baskets, and swords, like in his home game. And if he got in, it would just be full circle.

Paraster

Smash Lord
CP2 Candidates
Knight & Ostrich (Joust)

Knight & Ostrich are the predecessor to one of Smash's most recurring non-playable series: Balloon Fight. In gameplay they would be a unique steed-bound swordfigher-heavyweight with a good air game. The Knight's sword wouldn't be used for heavy slashes as much as graceful fences, while the Ostrich's bird claws would handle the heavy duty attacks. There could also be egg laying, or even an egg shield like Yoshi's given that knights hatch from eggs in Joust. In Joust 2 the Ostrich can transform into a pegasus, but I'm not sure if that could be implimented.

K&O's extra content such as Spirits, music, and even the stage could comprise of content from other Bally-Midway-developed arcade games such as Rampage, Defender, Gauntlet, Smash TV, Paperboy, NBA Jam, and - of course - Mortal Kombat.
Hee Ho!
Jack Frost makes Smash Bros cool!

Hee Whoo is Jack Frost?
Jack Frost is the mascot of the Shin Megami Tensei series and Atlus in general who has a tendency to say "Hee Ho." And fun fact to some of you: Atlus developed Persona! Persona is even a spinoff of the Shin Megami Tensei series! Anyway, Jack Frost is an enemy who has appeared in every Shin Megami Tensei game to date (SMT). Jack Frost's popularity has even gotten him TWO games, with Jack Bros on the Virtual Boy and Synchronity Prologue, a limited edition game for PC. Jack Frost has several versions of him, including King Frost, Black Frost, Demonee-ho, and Frost Ace, all of which can be included in his moveset in some way (but we get there when we get there!)

Hee How would Jack Frost play?
Keeping it simple: Jack Frost would use ice spells and various other skills in his arsenal, as well as using his different forms. He could even summon certain Demons from the SMT series for certain attacks!

Why should Jack Frost get in, ho?
Jack Frost could not only be a representative of Atlus, but also a representative of SMT and Persona. SMT is the original series, but Persona is more popular, so why not add a character who appears in both games? And also, Jack Frost is a true neutral in the alignment chart, something we have very little of. Overall, Jack Frost is very deserving of a spot, so be sure to vote for him!

Repurposing my writeup for the Smash Bros AU, SMT is a historical predecessor to Pokémon.
Job about historical predecessor characters:
Doom Guy (DOOM)

Doom Guy is character from DOOM Series. He is Space Marine that kills Demons in Hell, on Earth and in Space (On Mars ironically). He debuted on PCs, while being made by ID Software and later he was acquired by Bethesda.
He is Iconic VG character and he would use DOOM ETERNAL Design (albeit with some DOOM 2016 due to fact that DLC was planned in 2018) to promote Doom Eternal game that was in 2019, but it was delayed to 2020.
DOOM is historical predecessor to Metroid Prime, which are both FPS Games in VG History.

If he was Included in Smash, he could use moveset from DOOM games like Shotgun as Side Smash or Meat Hook as Up B. He could be Heavyweight character with Crawl Ability. His Final Smash could be BFG 9000 and he could evaporate all fighter with that Final Smash.

I nominate my DOOM Slayer, because he could be historical predecessor to Metroid Prime, which is metroid actually. He could be Iconic addition to smash, which he could bring a lot of DOOM fans to Smash.

Question: Is DOOM Slayer eligible? Because I submitted him for Historical predecessor of Metroid Prime, which are both FPS games. So Doom Slayer is Allowed or not?
Don't know if this counts as super "historical" but it's definitely a precursor

Dante

The main protagnist of the Devil May Cry series. The son of a demon lord, Dante is a wise cracking demon hunter for hire. Armed with his sword Rebellion and his guns Ebony and Ivory. Dante could have a real fun moveset, incorporating the style changes from the DMC series. The series birthed the fast paced action combat that would later be used by Platinum games, most notably Bayonetta. I think a character shown at E3 should be a fan favorite, which Dante definitely qualifies as.
Hmm... let's get unusual.

Space Harrier (Sega)
View attachment 338345
Whilst not explicitly confirmed to have inspired the specific series, Space Harrier is an intensely important title in the history of the Rail Shooter genre, and the most notable Smash example of that would be Star Fox (which did of course release after Space Harrier, with the latter releasing in 1985 compared to Star Fox's 1993 release). My argument here is that it works, to a lesser extent, in a similar vein to how 1993's DOOM inspired pretty much the entire FPS genre since then - Space Harrier can be seen as having almost invented a large genre of its own that predates FPS.

As a result, I think it would be quite interesting to see him here - not to mention, he's an interesting pick as a retro SEGA rep, and an arcade character - giving him a surprising amount of history, as well as various different titles to represent in different ways (Fantasy Zone springs to mind, but also other classic SEGA arcade titles such as Hang-On and Outrun.)

In terms of basic gameplay, I imagine he's a lightweight, aerially-based zoner of sorts, though happens to be relatively slow on the ground and has a lot of lag on his attacks. This means that in the right hands, he can be pretty dangerous to deal with - but, he's a bit of a glass cannon in that he struggles with comboes and the like.

For visual design, I think it would be a good idea to create a Smash Original design, based primarily on his classic design with some more modern touches - an idea springing to mind being his appearance on the box art of the first SEGA 3D Classics Collection. However, it might be a good idea to include design aspects from other titles and the like, as well as a fresh coat of paint in the Smash style.

View attachment 338346
John Smith

Why go for a historical predecessor for one character when you can go for a historical predecessor for the entire game? John Smith is from the Outfoxies, which is the first platform fighter ever. What he lacks in uniqueness, he makes up for in his variety of weapons. He would fight using guns, rocket launchers, flame throwers, fruit baskets, and swords, like in his home game. And if he got in, it would just be full circle.
Vote for your top 3. You may vote your own as #2 or #3.

Baysha

Smash Ace
I know it's only top 3. Just felt like getting the rest out there just cause. Just don't count them as votes.
1. Space Harrier
2. John Smith
3. Dante

4. Knight and Ostrich
5. Jack Frost (pretty much tied with K&O tbh)
6. Doom Slayer

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
CP2 Vote Results
Knight & Ostrich (Joust): 2
Jack Frost (SMT): 13
Doom Slayer (DOOM): 10
Dante (DMC): 9
Space Harrier: 9
John Smith (Outfoxies): 5

It was a close run for a bit, but our Challenger Pack 2 is Jack Frost from Shin Megami Tensei!
1637626302517.png

Submissions for Jack's moveset, stage, and music list are now open. Make sure to keep it to things that would be plausible for the timeframe--SMTV content is unlikely to be added in 2019, for example.

In addition, if anyone is aware of Smash-style renders (or at least good 3D renders in general) of the devilish snowman, please refer them to me (with a link to the original source).

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
Jack Frost's SMT V design was revealed in 2019 at SEGA Fes, iirc. I think that could work. I think we could pull a Luigi and give him that design.
Fair enough. I suppose if something from SMTV was revealed as early as that, it's fair game, but anything that wasn't shown off by then has a chance of not having been fully developed yet.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Jack Frost Stage

Tokyo

This would be a very dynamic stage taking appearances from all Shin Megami Tensei games and their spinoffs. The stage would be a flat walkoff stage that is on a Crosswalk In the background you can see a large amount of people walking. and amongst those people has a chance to see one of the protagonists of a SMT Or Persona game. After a bit Tokyo is Destroyed and you see a good amount of Demons running around in the background and occasionally one may come onto the stage and attack. You can also see up to 4 SMT Or Persona protagonists in the background but in their battle outfits.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Whilst I'm not exactly sure on his stages or music as of yet, I do have one suggestion - for his Neutral B, at least.

A primary mechanic of the SMT series is bringing demons to your party to fight alongside you, and this is something I think Jack should be able to do too. I'd say a good way of doing this would be to have his Neutral B function like a projectile, with an added Shulk-esque menu to it. You can select one of 8 demons, each with a different element and effect, and then upon tapping B in normal use, it summons in the demon, having them use their unique attacks. I imagine each of these demons would be pretty unique, but also well-known - but I'll leave the option open (AS LONG AS WE GET BEST BOY MOTHMAN IN THERE SOMEHOW)

Paraster

Smash Lord
Jack Frost content is coming in slowly, so I'll keep moveset/stage/music submissions open another day. (I hope to have my own moveset and music ready sometime tomorrow.)

If you wish, you may submit cosmetic elements, Classic Mode, spirits, and Mii costumes early.

Paraster

Smash Lord
(I'm not much of an SMT expert as of yet, so feedback is appreciated.)
  • Attributes
    • Jack is a light, floaty character who favors a zoner playstyle.
  • Basic attacks
    • Neutral attack: Jack does a one-two punch, then uses a multihit ice breath attack.
    • Dash attack: Jack leaps forward and pushes his belly out.
  • Tilts
    • Forward tilt: Jack throws a punch.
    • Up tilt: Jack slashes upward with a dagger made of ice.
    • Down tilt: Jack shoots a short wave of ice along the floor.
  • Smash attacks
    • Forward smash: Jack charges up a powerful punch.
    • Up smash: Jack swings his hand upward, causing a sweep of ice along his path.
    • Down smash: Jack causes an icy explosion on both sides of himself.
  • Aerials
    • Neutral aerial: Jack spins in midair as ice surrounds him.
    • Forward aerial: Jack does a belly-flop animation and does a multihit ice breath attack.
    • Back aerial: Jack slashes behind himself with an ice dagger.
    • Up aerial: Jack does a backflip, summoning a wave of ice above himself as he does.
    • Down aerial: Jack points downward and shoots two weak ice projectiles.
  • Grab & Throws
    • Grab: Jack grabs the opponent with one hand.
    • Pummel: Jack punches the opponent.
    • Forward throw: Jack pushes the opponent forward by shooting an ice spike into them.
    • Back throw: Jack twirls and throws the opponent behind himself, doing a small jump as he does so.
    • Up throw: Jack summons an ice spike from the floor that pushes the opponent upward.
    • Down throw: Jack summons a small snowstorm that pushes the opponent into the ground briefly.
  • Specials
    • Neutral special: Demon Summon
      • Jack summons another demon, who performs an elemental attack. Which demon can be selected by holding B, opening a Monado Arts-like menu. There is a cooldown before you can change demons again.
        • Pyro Jack: Uses Agi, firing a small fireball that inflicts damage-over-time for a few seconds.
        • Mothman: Uses Zio, firing a weak, short range lightning bolt that briefly stuns opponents.
        • Pixie: Uses Zan, a decently powerful energy/wind blast that always knocks opponents upward a set amount.
    • Side special: Bufu
      • Jack charges up an ice projectile before throwing it forward. Damage and range increase with charge time. If at least half charged, the projectile can freeze opponents. If fully charged, the attack instead summons a storm of ice projectiles falling down in front of Jack.
    • Up special: Ice Breath
      • Jack blows a blast of ice downward, propelling himself into the air. He ascends with good speed, but that vertical speed lowers a lot while moving left or right.
    • Down special: Concentrate
      • Jack performs a focusing animation. If the animation is completed, he gains a blue aura and the next special move he uses is powered up.
  • Final Smash: King Bufula
    • Jack fuses with a Black Frost and a Frost Ace to become a King Frost. He unleashes a wave of ice forward that freezes opponents solid, then hits each of them with a frost spike from below that causes each to explode into a frosty burst.
Bold are new remixes. Also, I've gotten inconsistent information on some of the titles, so feel free to correct me if I'm not using any "official" names. I'm also open to adding more if requested (again, not an expert, so I'm not sure what the favorites are), but not too many.
  1. Battle - Shin Megami Tensei (PS1 version)
  2. Battle - Shin Megami Tensei II
  3. Boss Battle - Shin Megami Tensei if...
  4. Old Enemy - Akira Volume (Shin Megami Tensei if... - PS1 version)
  5. Light/Neutral Battle Theme (Shin Megami Tensei NINE)
  6. Normal Battle (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne)
  7. Last Boss Battle After Transformation (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne)
  8. Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne Maniax)
  9. Final Battle (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne Maniax)
  10. Fear of God (Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey)
  11. Battle - A1 (Shin Megami Tensei IV)
  12. Battle - B1 (Shin Megami Tensei IV)
  13. Battle - C1 (Shin Megami Tensei IV)
  14. Battle - F7 (Existence of All Things) (Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse)

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Taunt: Jack Frost does a wave and says "Hee Ho", a fairly common thing Jack Frost does in the SMT games.

Victory Animation: Jack Frost runs and jumps into the air, where he twirls around once and stretches his arms out (Jack Frost's magic animation). Once Jack Frost lands on the ground, ice appears all around him.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Due to a lack of other submissions, my moveset and music list and cashregister9's stage win.

Submissions for cosmetics, Classic Mode, spirits, and Mii costumes are still open.

D

Deleted member

Smashboards wasn't notifying me. Can't say I'm an SMT except but I do have some ideas.

Costumes:

• Mothman (Hat. Brawler)
  • Flynn (Swordsman)
  • Raidou Kuzunoha (Swordsman.)
  • Joker (Gunner.)
  • Teddy (Hat. Brawler.)
  • Alis Landale (Pantasy Star. Swordsman.)
Wanted to include Demi-Feind but he's pretty much always shirtless and that is a no go for Mii costumes.

Might do Spirits tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paraster

Smash Lord
A mandate I am considering: seeing as the canon Smash Ultimate went out of its way to re-add as DLC any old Mii costumes that were not in the base game, I may like our game to do the same. You would not necessarily be required to include old costumes in your Mii wave every time, but it would be heavily encouraged to help space them out. However, an old costume may be added as a fighter, at which point the costume would no longer be needed.

The costumes in question would be:
Akira, Jacky (Virtua Fighter)
Chocobo (Final Fantasy)
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Gil (The Tower of Druaga)
Heihachi (Tekken)
Hunter, Rathalos (Monster Hunter)
Knuckles, Tails (Sonic)
Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia)
MegaMan.EXE, Proto Man, X, Zero (Mega Man)

Again, I am not yet sure if I will require this going forward, but it's something to keep in mind. If you wish, you may edit your current costume submissions to add one or two of these in.

D

Deleted member

As I said I am in no way an SMT expert but I like this thread and want it to continue

• Pyro Jack (Advanced. Fighter: Ness. )
  • Moth Man (Novice. Fighter: Invisible Ridley)
  • Pixie (Novie Fighter: Tiny Jigglypuff.)
  • Decarabia (Advanced. Fighter: Kirby.)
  • Cu Chulainn (Ace. Fighter: Simon.)
  • Demonee-Ho (Advanced. Fighter: Snake)
  • Alice (Ace. Fighter: Blue Zelda.)
  • Masakado (Legend. Fighter: Robin)
  • Mastema (Ace. Fighter: Dark Pit. )
  • Lucifer (Ace. Fighter: Ganondorf)
  • Protagonist (Novice. Fighter: Link)
  • Aleph (Advanced. Fighter: Young Link.)
  • Demi-Feind (Advanced. Fighter: Shulk.)
  • Flynn (Advanced. Fighter: Marth. Will use the Flynn Mii instead if the user owns it*)

I really tried to do a table with images but I'm on mobile and also extremely dumb.

Credit to this Source Gaming video for inspiration for the spirits .

*Doesn't apply if my mii costume submission loses obviously.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Smashboards wasn't notifying me. Can't say I'm an SMT except but I do have some ideas.

Costumes:

• Mothman (Hat. Brawler)
  • Flynn (Swordsman)
  • Joker (Gunner.)
  • Teddy (Hat. Brawler.)
Wanted to include Demi-Feind but he's pretty much always shirtless and that is a no go for Mii costumes.

The Toad Mii Costume gives female Miis a vest, though I have no clue what you could give DF to censor his female versions.

Paraster

Smash Lord

Costumes:

• Mothman (Hat. Brawler)
  • Flynn (Swordsman)
  • Joker (Gunner.)
  • Teddy (Hat. Brawler.)

The Toad Mii Costume gives female Miis a vest, though I have no clue what you could give DF to censor his female versions.
Maybe redesign the tattoos to cover those areas?

Tbh I'm fine with my current line up. We have a protag. A popular spin off character. A demon. Some persona rep and another classic Sega RPG rep.
And we have Protag, a popular Spinoff character and Persona Rep.
We have also chads like Puyo Puyo character, Modern SEGA character and Classic Shooter Sega Character.

Paraster

Smash Lord
I'll allow a little extra time since I opened stuff up early and our schedule is a bit off anyway.

Jack Frost Alt. Colors Submission
White (default)
Black (Black Frost)
Orange (Pyro Jack)
Gray (Frost Ace)
Green (Jack Ripper)
Yellow (King Frost)
Purple (High Pixie)
Pink (Napaea)

Jack Frost Spirit Board Submission
Rules/conditions are still incomplete.
1638027385618.png
Pixie

Class: ✩ Novice
Type: Grab
Equip: Primary (2 slots)
Trait: Can Be Enhanced at Lv. 99 (into High Pixie)
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny Palutena (blue) x6
    • Jack Frost (purple, only uses Pixie)
  • Stage: Distant Planet (Ω form)
  • Music: Battle - Shin Megami Tensei
  • Match: Stamina
  • Rules/Conditions:
Untitled.png
High Pixie

Class: ✩✩ Advanced
Equip: Primary (2 slots)
Skill: Autoheal
1638027426792.png
Mothman

Type: Shield
Equip: Support (cost 1)
Skill: Electric Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Dark Samus (purple)
    • Jack Frost (green, only uses Mothman)
  • Stage: Gaur Plain (Ω form)
  • Music: Normal Battle
  • Rules/Conditions:
Untitled.png
Pyro Jack

Type: Attack
Equip: Support (cost 1)
Skill: Fire & Explosion Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (orange)
    • Jack Frost (orange, only uses Pyro Jack)
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle
  • Music: Boss Battle - Shin Megami Tensei if...
  • Rules/Conditions:
1638027346367.png
Matador

Equip: Primary (3 slots)
Trait: Sword Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Marth (green)
  • Stage: Find Mii (Ω form)
  • Music: Fiend
  • Rules/Conditions:
Untitled.png
Surt

Equip: Primary (0 slots)
Trait: Fire Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Roy (red)
  • Stage: Kalos Pokemon League (fire area)
  • Music: Light/Neutral Battle Theme
  • Match: Stock
  • Rules/Conditions:
Untitled.png
Beelzebub

Class: ✩✩✩ Ace
Type: Neutral
Equip: Support (cost 2)
Skill: Giant
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant King K. Rool (black)
  • Stage: Brinstar Depths (Ω form)
  • Music: Last Boss Battle After Transformation
  • Rules/Conditions:
Untitled.png
Metatron

Equip: Primary (1 slot)
Trait: Weight ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Metal Pit (white)
  • Stage: Palutena's Temple (Ω form)
  • Music: Battle - F7 (Existence of All Things)
  • Rules/Conditions:
frost family.png
Jack Frost Family

Skill: Ice-Floor Immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Jack Frost (yellow)
    • Jack Frost (1 each of black, orange, gray, and green)
  • Stage: Summit (Battlefield form)
  • Music: Battle - C1
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash (yellow Jack)
1638027748466.png
Lucifer

Class: ✩✩✩✩ Legend
Skill: Instant KO (Forward smash attacks may instantly KO opponents at high percent.)
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Ganondorf (green)
    • Jack Frost (1 each of black,, gray, and green)
  • Stage: Final Destination
  • Music: Final Battle
  • Rules/Conditions:

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
My colors and Yiptap's taunt and victory animation will be added (two taunts and victory animations are still needed.

Please vote for your #1 set of Mii costumes and Spirit list. You may vote your own.

I vote Tankman's Miis and my own Spirits.

Costume Vote

Costumes:

• Mothman (Hat. Brawler)
  • Flynn (Swordsman)
  • Joker (Gunner.)
  • Teddy (Hat. Brawler.)

My costume Submittions:
(3 are based on SMT stuff and other 3 are based on SEGA properties)
  • Joker (Gunner)
  • Raidou Kuzunoha (Swordfighter)
  • Teddy (Hat)
  • Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo) (Brawler)
  • Beat (Jet Set Radio) (Brawler)
  • Space Harrier (Deluxe Costume) (Gunner)
Spirit Vote
As I said I am in no way an SMT expert but I like this thread and want it to continue

• Pyro Jack (Advanced. Fighter: Ness. )
  • Moth Man (Novice. Fighter: Invisible Ridley)
  • Pixie (Novie Fighter: Tiny Jigglypuff.)
  • Decarabia (Advanced. Fighter: Kirby.)
  • Cu Chulainn (Ace. Fighter: Simon.)
  • Demonee-Ho (Advanced. Fighter: Snake)
  • Alice (Ace. Fighter: Blue Zelda.)
  • Masakado (Legend. Fighter: Robin)
  • Mastema (Ace. Fighter: Dark Pit. )
  • Lucifer (Ace. Fighter: Ganondorf)
  • Protagonist (Novice. Fighter: Link)
  • Aleph (Advanced. Fighter: Young Link.)
  • Demi-Feind (Advanced. Fighter: Shulk.)
  • Flynn (Advanced. Fighter: Marth. Will use the Flynn Mii instead if the user owns it*)

I really tried to do a table with images but I'm on mobile and also extremely dumb.

Credit to this Source Gaming video for inspiration for the spirits .

*Doesn't apply if my mii costume submission loses obviously.
Jack Frost Spirit Board Submission
Details/formatting will be added over time.
  • Pixie
    • Tiny blue Palutena x6, purple Jack Frost (only uses Pixie)
    • Distant Planet Ω, Battle - Shin Megami Tensei
    • Novice, Primary
    • Enhances into High Pixie
      • Advanced, Magic Attack ↑
  • Mothman
    • Green Dark Samus, green Jack Frost (only uses Mothman)
    • Gaur Plain Ω, Normal Battle
    • Novice, Support
    • Energy-Shot Attack ↑
  • Pyro Jack
    • Orange Kirby, orange Jack Frost (only uses Pyro Jack)
    • Dracula's Castle, Boss Battle - Shin Megami Tensei if...
    • Novice, Support
    • Fire & Explosion Attack ↑
  • Matador
    • Green Marth
    • Find Mii Ω, Fiend
    • Advanced, Primary
    • Sword Attack ↑
  • Surt
    • Giant red Roy
    • Kalos Pokemon League fire, Light/Neutral Battle Theme
    • Advanced, Primary
    • Fire Attack ↑
  • Beelzebub
    • Giant black King K. Rool
    • Brinstar Depths Ω, Last Boss Battle After Transformation
    • Ace, Support
    • Giant
  • Metatron
    • Giant metal white Pit
    • Palutena's Temple Ω, Battle - F7 (Existence of All Things)
    • Ace, Primary
    • Weight ↑
  • Jack Frost Family
    • Black, orange, gray, green, and yellow Jack Frosts
    • Summit Battlefield, Battle - C1
    • Ace, Primary
  • Lucifer
    • Giant green Ganondorf
    • Final Destination, Final Battle
    • Legend, Support
    • Instant KO (All smash attacks may instantly KO opponents like Death's Scythe)

D

Deleted member

Edit: double post. Ignore this.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Mii Costume Wave 2
Darkonedagger: 2
Tankman from Newgrounds: 3

Jack Frost Spirits

Darkonedagger: 0
Paraster: 4

As of now, we're mostly done with Jack Frost (missing only a few aesthetic details--including the Boxing Ring title and Classic Mode, which I forgot to mention lol--and the reveal trailer), so I think it's time to move on to Challenger Pack 3!

As a reminder, the canonical CP3 was...
  • Banjo and Kazooie.
  • Announced at E3 2019.
  • Popularly considered a parallel/counterpoint to fellow E3 2019 reveal Hero.
It's time to come up with a prompt for our CP3. Think of something that would apply to Banjo and Kazooie, allow for a big E3 reveal, and ideally fill a niche or appeal to an audience that Jack Frost wouldn't touch! (On a personal level, I'd also appreciate it being a first party; I won't mandate this, but I really don't want our game to have more third parties than canon Ultimate DLC.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom