• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Ultimate DLC In A Parallel Universe (Finished! - Some Content Incomplete)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ms. Pac-Man

Although you may expect the Pacster's better half to be a clone, she would be a fully unique fighter, using moves based on the Namco arcade games not featured in Pac's moveset as well as the Pac-Man World abilities that didn't get into Pac's moveset. Her Spirits would be of Namco arcade games like Mappy and Dig Dug, the Western Pac-Man sequels like Jr. Pac-Man and Professor Pac-Man, and she could possibly even bring along modern Pac-Man characters like Toc-Man and Patra too.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Th175Reimu.png

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu is the main character of the shoot 'em up series Touhou. Touhou is very popular outside of Japan, and even more popular inside it. She could utilize projectiles heavily while also drawing from the various fighting game spinoffs. As well as being the first "true" indie fighter, Reimu would truly define Ultimate as a game where anything can happen.

CP 6 character:
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

(resubmitting it from Pop Culture Clash)
Job 20:
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) (Video Games)

Who is Lara Croft?

Lara Croft is main character of Tomb Raider games, which she is archeologist travelling and exploring ancient cities and searching for Ancient Treasures in her Games. She is very iconic character and she could deserve to be in Smash Ultimate DLC!

How she could work in Platform Fighter?
Her moveset could consist of her actions from her Games like shooting from Bows or Rolling a Boulder in front of Her. She could Wall jump, Wall climb and Crawl as her movement options. Her Final Smash could be, where she Rides on T-Rex and chases opponents in cutscene and KOes them.
Her design is Based on modern Games, but she has bigger bust taken from Original Games.

Why Lara Croft?
I nominate Lara Croft, because she is an Icon of Gaming and she could deserve a spot in Smash Ultimate Roster due to fact that she popularized Action-Adventure games and she was well known character like I said earlier.
She debuted on Sega Saturn and her Games sold huge amount of Copies worldwide and in fact that she originated from United Kingdom, so it could appeal to Western community and Eastern Community.
She could also represent from 90's Games and Square Enix, since Square Enix owns her rights.

Last edited:
Bonus Mii Costume for Fighter Pass Volume 1 Submission:
Mach Rider (Gunner)

(Resubmitting from Smash Infinite thread)
Mach Rider (Gunner)(Resubmittion)

The Mach Rider Mii Costume would consist of Mach Rider Helmet and Mach Rider Outfit along with his Gun as blaster skin.
The Helmet of Mach Rider resembles Mach Rider's helmet from Smash Melee version. The visor is slighty transparent due to being black or Chromatic.
The Outfit of Mach Rider Costume also resembles Melee version. The outfit has similarties to Melee Design, but it has some details from NES Incarnation. It has also gun taken from NES Mach Rider version.

The Color of Outfit depends on what color does you Mii have:
Example:
White Mach Rider costume: Lighter colors like Yellow, White or Light green.
Black Mach Rider costume: Blue, Purple or Black.
The is also small change that the Stripes on Mach Rider costume will also change colors like Green or Red.

I nominate Mach Rider Mii costume, because it could be Retro character costume that could represent Mach Rider in sort of Mii costume. it could perfectly fit into game, since he could fit int Fighter's Pass Vol.1 and Mach Rider as costume could be fitting for the theme and aesthetic. Since he never appeared physically ever again since his Trophy appearance, he could reappear as 3D in form of Mii Gunner Costume. The inclusion of costume based on Legendary Hero of 80's could bring Mach Rider fans here and possibly people, who left Smash Community long ago.

That's everything I said about inclusion of Mach Rider Mii Gunner Costume.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd say no because Junko herself is not the fighter, and even if I counted that, just explaining how Monokuma counts for this criteria seems like it would be a huge spoiler.
Feel like the simple solution here is to just submit Junko herself as the fighter. Not an expert but it seems like there's enough moveset potential there.

Anyway. Resubmitting 2B

2B

The main character of the 2017 action game Neir Automata. A combat android created to defend the human race from lifeforms created by an alien race. 2B obtains a variety of weapons during that game that could be worked into her moveset. The game never released on Nintendo platforms but we have PaRappa so I feel like that wouldn't be an issue. She's also extremely popular.

Paraster

Smash Lord
CP6 Submission
1641248207800.png

Viridi (Kid Icarus)

A villain-turned-ally from Kid Icarus: Uprising and recurring character in Palutena's Guidances, Viridi would wield a large wooden staff and a wide variety of nature magic, potentially also summoning minions and/or using nature-flavored versions of Pit's Powers like Palutena does.

Paraster

Smash Lord
1. Reimu (Stiiiiill pushing for indies.)
2. Viridi (I'd appreciate a more balanced first party to third party ratio. Also I like Kid Icarus and nature magic.)
3. 2B (She seems fun I guess)

Paraster

Smash Lord
CP6 Fighter Results
Voters: 7

Blanc: 0
Ms. Pac-Man: 2
Reimu Hakurei: 9
Jill Valentine: 7
Lara Croft: 8
2B: 11
Viridi: 5

And our Challenger Pack 6 is 2B from Nier Automata!
1641341242898.png

Submissions for 2B's moveset, stage, and music list are now open.

D

Deleted member

I'm not even the worlds biggest Nier fan but I don't think anyone is gonna do this so:

Moveset:
2B is a quick fighter who is all about stringing together combos to rack up damage. She is supported in battle by Pod 042, who will fly around the stage, helping her with attacks.
Neutral Attack
2B slashes does once with her short blade and again with the heavy blade followed by an infinite jab stab attack.
Forward Tilt
2B performs a downward slash using her her spear.
Up Tilt:
2B slashes upwards with her spear in a wide arc.
Down Tilt:
2B stabs her spear low to the ground.
Side Smash:
2B charges and then spins while releasing a downward slash from her heavy blade
Up Smash:
2B slams her Heavy Blade down into the ground and then does two full twirls while holding the shaft of the blade and kicking.
Down Smash:
2B performs a pose which catches an attack and then counters.
Neutral Aerial:
2B performs a downward to up slash arc with the heavy blade.
Up Aerial:
2B will take the Heavy Blade and stab it upwards while spinning rapidly
Forward Throw:
2B tosses out her Short Sword which will travel a short distance in front of her as it pushes the opponent forward.
Up Throw:
042 floats up with the foe in hand, and 2B slashes upwards into the opponent, causing them to fly upwards.
Back Throw:
042 tosses the opponent behind 2B and then sends a flurry of shots into the opponent, sending them flying backwards.
Down Throw:
2B uses the Pod Program Spear which summons six energy spears to strike down the opponent
Grab:
Instead of 2B grabbing the opponent, 042 will grab them and transport them to her.
Pummel:
2B strikes the opponent with a quick knee attack.
Neutral Special: Pod Fire:
2B instructs Pod 042 to unleash a hail of gunfire in the direction she is facing. Holding down the special button increases the rate at which it deals damage but slows it down over time.
Side Special: Missile:
2B grabs a hold of Pod 042 and flies forward in a drill like manner, dealing damage along the way before stopping.
Up Special: Pod Jump/Pod Kick
2B will jump into the air and grab onto Pod 42. While flying around with 042, she can move around freely in all directions. Pressing the special button while in this state causes her to let go of Pod 042 and perform a series of kicks while in the air. This ends the recovery.
Down Special: Pod Program
2B accesses the Pod Programs from her original game. This takes the form of a mini menu based off the one from her original game. These Moves can be charged up and each one has a Cooldown Timer which slowly fills up after use.

The moves 2B can access are:
Laser: Pod 042 fires out a large laser blast.
Mirage: Pod 042 erects a field and, if any opponent is within the field, 2B launches a multi-hitting combo.
Hammer: 042 creates a hammer and then slams it downwards in front of 2B.
Blade: Pod 042 extends a blade out of itself and quickly rotates itaround 2B.
Gravity: Pod 042 creates a field which acts almost like a black hole. It draws in any near by opponents and items into the center of the field continuously dealing damage to anyone who gets caught.
Bomb: Pod 042 fires out one to four bombs which arc and then land. Each Bomb has a slightly different trajectory and power.

Final Smash: YoRHa Finisher
2B throws her sword forwards, striking the opponent and trapping them in a stun state, 2B will then teleport towards the stunned opponent and deliver a series of rapid fire slashes, she then kicks her opponent down and slashes down onto them.
Holding down the special button at the start of the attack will activate her second final smash:
Self Destruct
A five second countdown appears above 2B. Pressing the button will cancel it. If it finishes, 2B will explode in a devasting attack that deals great damage to the opponent. She will get up afterwards, but lose a lot of damage herself. So it's a risk.
Credit to this Fantendo page and this Smashboards thread for inspiration.

Stage:

Amusement Park
A traveling stage that takes place in the Amusement Park level from Neir Automata. The stage takes the fighters through the park, starting the entrance and going through various twisted shut down rides. Various enemies from the original game appear in the background. 9S makes a cameo at one point.

Music List:

Last edited by a moderator:

Paraster

Smash Lord
Submissions will close in about an hour and a half, so let me know if you have any submissions that you may not have complete by then.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Darkonedagger's moveset and stage win by default.

Music submissions are still open, and submissions for 2B's alternate colors, entry animation, taunts, victory animations/music, Boxing Ring title, and Classic Mode are open.

D

Deleted member

Entry Animation: 2B appears floating to the stage while holding onto Pod 042. She then drops down, slashes with her short sword and points it forward

Up Taunt: 2B holds out her arms and tilts her head up
Side Taunt: Pod 042 comes over to 2B and she lightly pats it
Down Taunt: 2B summons a holographic chair and sits down on it briefly

Victory Animations:
1.2B spins her two blades before slashing them down in front of the camera.
2. Pod 042 spins around her before stopping next to her head. 2B playfully pats it on the head.
3. 2b drops down from the top of the screen and lands in a dramatic pose before standing up to look off in the distance.
Her victory theme is the the same one from her home game

Classic Mode: Destroy All Machines
2B’s opponents are all characters who are robots or have mechanical characteristics.
1. Metal Kirby (Umbra Clock Tower)
2. Mega Man (Gaur Plains)
3. MII's (Wearing the Cyber Suit, the Mech Suit and the Chibi Robo Suit. Find MiI.)
4. Mecha Ridley (Space Frigate Orpheon)
5. Samus and Dark Samus (Reset Bomb Forest)
6. Three Giant ROB's (Mushroomy Kingdom)
7. Bonus Stage
8. Galleom

Paraster

Smash Lord
Classic Mode: Destroy All Machines
2B’s opponents are all characters who are robots or have mechanical characteristics.
1. Metal Kirby (Umbra Clock Tower)
2. Mega Man (Gaur Plains)
3. MII's (Wearing the Cyber Suit, the Mech Suit and the Chibi Robo Suit. Find MiI.)
4. Mecha Ridley (Space Frigate Orpheon)
5. Samus and Dark Samus (Reset Bomb Forest)
6. Three Giant ROB's (Mushroomy Kingdom)
7. Bonus Stage
8. Duon
Did you mean to say Galleom for the boss?

D

Deleted member

Well poop…I’ve been wanting 2B in infinite since day one. Not only didn’t I get 2B but we also got a lot of characters I’m not particularly a fan of.
There's still time. We can still push.

Also I'm aware I used stuff from your write up. If you're not okay with that I'd be willing to take it out!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My signature is me running to the computer to change the previous prompt to that of “submit a silver haired Android from. SquareSoft/Platinum game”

Paraster

Smash Lord
2B Title Vote
The Killer Android ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
YoRHa's Soldier (@Darkonedagger )

All other slots default to Darkonedagger's submissions. (Alternate colors were not submitted, but I will use the ones from the writeup by Venus that Darkonedagger has borrowed from. Also, music submissions are still open.)

I don't think devoting an entire day to just voting the Boxing Ring title is very efficient, so I will be accepting submissions for 2B's DLC Spirit Board and Mii Fighter Wave 6 at the same time.
Jacky (Virtua Fighter)
Chocobo (Final Fantasy)
Gil (The Tower of Druaga)
Hunter, Rathalos (Monster Hunter)
Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia)
MegaMan.EXE, Proto Man, X (Mega Man)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

• 9S
    • Primary, Ace
    • Puppet: Robin *
    • Stage: Amusement Park
    • Skill: Jam FS Charge
  • A2
    • Primary, Ace
    • Puppet: Zero Suit Samus
    • Stage: Dracula’s Castle
    • Skill: Metal Killer
  • Commander White
    • Primary, Ace
    • Puppet: Peach, Mii Fighter (X2)
    • Stage: Mario Galaxy
    • Skill: Chance of Double Final Smash
  • Popola and Devola
    • Support, Novice
    • Puppet: Robin (Female. X2)
    • Stage: Great Plateau Tower
    • Skill: Magic Attack ↑
  • Pascal
    • Support, Advanced
    • Puppet: Mario (Metal)
    • Stage: Gaur Plain
    • Skill: Item Gravitation
  • Emil
    • Primary, Ace
    • Puppet: Meta Knight, Kirby and Jigglypuff (X10)
    • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom
    • Skill: Trade-Off Ability ↑
  • Anemode
    • Primary, Advanced
    • Puppet: Snake
    • Stage: Gerudo Valley
    • Skill: Super Scope Equipped
  • Adam and Eve
    • Primary, Legend
    • Puppet: Corrin, Shulk
    • Stage: Unova Pokemon League
    • Skill: Unflinching Charged Smashes
Robin will be switched for the 9S Mii costume if it is purchased. (If my submission gets in)

Paraster

Smash Lord
"YoRHa's Soldier" wins as 2B's title.

Darkonedagger's music and Spirit list both win by default.

Mii Fighter Wave 6 Vote
Mii costumes:
  1. Chocobo
  2. Lloyd
  3. Gil
  4. Space Invaders hat
  5. Gex costume (Gunner, uses a TV remote)
  6. Sephiroth costume (Swordfighter)
Miis
1. 9S (Swordsman)
2. Chocobo (Brawler)
3. Slime (Hat)
4. Crono (Swordsman)
5. Lara Croft (Gunner)
6. Lloyd (Swordsman)
My Mii Submissions:
1. MinMin (Brawler)
2. Byleth (Swordfighter)
3. Lloyd
4. Crono (Swordfighter)
5. Lara Croft (Gunner)
6. Sephiroth (Swordfighter) (Deluxe and Comes with his theme song)
Vote your favorite of these three selections. You may vote your own.

Top Bottom