• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Job 156:
Ridley (Metroid)

Ridley is Antagonist of Metroid Series and he is high-ranked Space Pirate Member. He is Dragon-like being, who tries to kill Samus in series. Ridley is most iconic Metroid Villain in the series and even by his popularity, he joined Smash as Playable.

He could act like in Brawl, but the Boss Fight takes place at Norfair on Single platform that resemble that one in Brawl. He uses attacks like in Brawl, SSB4 and Ultimate like Pogo Tail or Space Pirate Rush.
List of Attacks:
  • Space Pirate rush - Ridley dashes at opponent and he grabs it.
  • Flight - not an Attack, but his movement option.
  • Swoop - Ridley swoops down at Player.
  • Pogo Tail - Ridley stabs his tail downwards like in his Games.
  • Skewer - Ridley charges his tail at aims at opponent
  • Plasma Beam - Ridley shoots the Plasma Breath from his mouth and aims at Player
And other attacks similar to Brawl.

His design is based on Ultimate Design with mixture of Metroid Other M design, making it Smash Original design for Boss.

I nominate Ridley, because he could be Metroid Boss and he could perfectly fit for Boss Fight in AU Smash Bros. He is also iconic, so we could implement him as Boss Character in Smash, which he could have cool Boss moveset. His stage is Iconic for Boss Fight and he could fit in like I said Earlier.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit Eveline from Resident Evil 7
her boss fight in re7 was underwhelming and boring so why not flesh it out here?
For the first phase Eveline just repeatedly moves forward and bites at you. Eventually she’ll stay in one place and will continue trying to bite at you and throwing her black goo at you.

During the second phase she’ll become much larger and you’ll be outside of the house.

She’ll be above you and sometimes will try to hit at you with her “tentacles” or try to bite at you. You can only hit her when she tries to attack you.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Here are the results of the Job #155 voting:
PaRappa the Rapper 11
Pyramid Head 7
Kratos 15
Hatsune Miku 9
Virtual Boy 0
Monokuma 2
Mewtwo & Mew 0
Spyro 7
Igor 8
Villager 0

And so… a long awaited Sony rep… Kratos will be added to the roster!
We’ll decide wether we want to give him his old design or 2018 design when we do his moveset. Anyways, I think it’s exciting that we finally got the big three console manufacturers in this game!
Well, here’s the next job:

Job #156: Submit A Boss Character
I dunno if everyone realized but we have one spot left for bosses (it’s been a while since we last added one lol). And so we’ll add that boss right now! Please submit a boss from one of the series in this game we have represented with a fighter, explain a bit about who they are, and how they would work as a boss.
I'm resubmitting the Omega Weapon from FFVIII.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
E7D9712A-577B-4A01-BC78-2724AAC7CA65.png

Wily Machine (Mega Man)
Dr. Wily shows up here in his most recent flying machine. This has two phases, one with the bigger drone that fires missiles, some that fire straight forward and can surprisingly be jumped on, and others that it shoots up and rains down from the sky. Later into the fight, Wily will start shooting out looping energy projectiles from the “W” on the machine. The second phase will start when you’ve damaged the Wily Machine enough, causing Dr. Wily to fly out in a smaller Wily Capsule, a flying saucer that will fly around in different directions and shoot out gear-shapes projectiles, and sometimes even start extending out giant hammers to smash you with. When it’s low on health, it will move much faster and use its hammers more often, as well. This is mostly based on Mega Man 11, but slightly modified.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #156 voting:
Ridley 4
Eveline 4
Omega Weapon 6
Wily Machine 4

And so Omega Weapon will be the final new boss we add to this thread. Now onto the next job:

Job #157: Submit A Moveset For Team Fortress
Please submit a moveset for Team Fortress. Wether you want to include all classes or just a few is up to you but you can’t make it just one character fighting. All you need to submit are the specials although if you want you can submit more.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 157

The Gimmick

3 characters would be out at all times. and Team Fortress has 3 stances, each stance changes which 3 characters are out.

Stances:
Offense: Scout, Soldier, Pyro
Defense: Heavy, Engineer, Demoman
Support: Sniper, Medic, Spy

The first character listed is that respective stances "Lead" as in that is the character you directly move at the start. with the other 2 following behind

Each directional attack corresponds to a different character ala Byleth with their weapons.

Most attacks switch who the lead character is depending on which character is attacking.

Down-B: Resupply, This switches between the three stances

Neutral B (Offense): Home Run, Scout charges up a powerful swing with his bat.
Neutral B (Defense): Minigun, Heavy revs up his minigun and starts shooting, he can move very slowly while shooting
Neutral B (Support): Sniper Rifle, Sniper stands still aiming his sniper, you can aim in 360 directions and if you hit an opponents head hitbox they take double damage

Up B (Offense): Rocket Jump, Soldier shoots a rocket at his feet launching him high into the air. the rocket does deal damage to both Soldier and opponents
Up B (Defense): Build, Engineer pulls up a menu where he can build 1 of 3 buildings
Sentry Gun: A stationary emplacement that fires at opponents
Dispenser: A stationary station that heals the player if they stand next to it
Teleporter: Building one teleporter does nothing but building 2 activates it and you can stand on one end of the teleporter to go to the other one. Building a second teleporter in air activates the teleportation immediately.

You can build 2 teleporters and 1 Dispenser and 1 sentry. They can be destroyed and they stay around if you switch stances.

Up B (Support): Invisibility watch, Spy becomes invisible for up to 30 seconds, attacking or taking damage removes the invisibility

Side B (Offense): Airblast, Pyro shoots a blast of air forwards that reflects all projectiles
Side B (Defense): Pipe-bomb, Demoman shoots a pipbomb forwards. The projectile goes in an arc and can be angled
Side B (Support): Medigun, Medic heals himself or a teammate with the medigun slowly charging up an Ubercharge meter. Pressing Shield+B once the uber meter is full makes Team Fortress invincible for a little while and it makes their final smash stronger.

Final Smash: Payload Push, The 3 characters push a payload forwards and anyone hit enters a cutscene where they are thrown into a pit and all 9 classes look into the pit while a payload falls into the pit promptly exploding.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
For my moveset, Heavy is always out and whenever he uses attacks he summons other characters but also has a couple moves of his own.

He’s an all-aroundI wanted to keep the moveset kinda simple because TF2 is the kind of game that’s easy to understand and I didn’t want to have other people constantly next to heavy because that doesn’t really happen in TF2.

He also has a 2% chance of doing a critical hit for each move.

Notable Normal Attacks

The jab is his punch attacks from TF2

Side tilt summons Sniper who shoots a long reaching bullet forward

Up tilt has the scout appear to ahoot

Down tilt has the soldier thrust a shovel into the ground

His smash attacks all have Pyro appear next to him and shoot fire in whatever direction

For his grab, Heavy grabs the opponent and then the spy appears and stabs them for the pummel. All the throw attacks have spy slashing them away with a knife

His air attacks all involve Heavy and not any other classes.

Specials
Neutral Special: Medic & Minigun
Heavy pulls out a minigun and rapidly shoots forward. He can change the angle of which he’s shooting at but he can’t move. He also can’t shoot directly behind him.

While he does this, Medic will be behind him powering him up which also has a chance to slightly heal. When he stops doing the move (which he has to push B again to do) medic will disappear for the time and there will be a cooldown of about 15 seconds. If you use the move again during this cooldown, Medic won’t be there meaning your attack will do less damage and you won’t get the potential heal. One more thing: when Medic goes away the power up bonus will last for about five more seconds which affects all moves.

Side Special: Shotgun
Heavy fires a shotgun blast which is chargeable

Up Special: Rocket Jump/Grappling Hook
If he’s on ground, the soldier will appear and do a rocket jump, causing him to fly upwards. This move doesn’t help heavy recover but it can knock opponents away with the explosionz

If he’s not on ground he’ll have a pretty standard grappling hook attack.

Down Special: Sentry
He summons the engineer to place down a sentry. The sentry has a very short range but if any opponents go near it it will shoot at them. He has three per stock but only two can be on stage at the same time.

Final Smash: Team Fortress Rush
He swings his minigun forward with both hands. If he hits anyone this goes into a cinematic where all the classes are firing at the opponent at once except for heavy whose eating a sandwich. It ends with heavy finishing the sandwich and punching the opponent really hard in the stomach

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My moveset will be used. Now onto the next job:

Job #158: Submit A Team Fortress Stage
Submit a stage to represent Team Fortress. Please submit a location and explain what the layout would be.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Apologies for Double-posting but here is a TF stage

2fort

Ctf 2fort bridge ss.png

The stage is on the Bridge at 2fort there is water underneath the platform the middle can even break after some damage so you can access the water. You can also jump through onto the roof of the Bridge. In the Background various classes both Red and Blu will run over the Bridge (If it is not broken) rarely a Sentry Buster will run over the Bridge and it will explode dealing damage and Destroying the Bridge. The Horseless Headless Horsemann may also run over the bridge as well as Zephaniah Mann. After a while Merasmus will appear and remove the roof He will then proceed to summon 1 of multiple spells and then he will leave and the roof will return until he comes back.
Merasmus Spells:
Monoculus- Monoculus is summoned and will fire Eye rockets onto the Stage Monoculus can be KO'd
Bombinomicon- Merasmus will pull out the Bombinomicon and Bob-ombs will rain from the sky
Dance- Everyone will be forced to taunt
Ubercharge- Everyone will become Metal
Small- Everyone will shrink
Large- Everyone will grow

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I think there was a late vote in the poll. They are tied.
Alright sure, I’ll use your moveset then.

2fort will also be chosen as a stage. Now onto the next job:

Job #159: Submit The Final Character
So… we’re finally here, the last character job of the base game! For this one there won’t be any restrictions so please submit who you think should be the last base game character. Please submit the character, explain who they are, how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

Once we add the last character we’ll do the last item and assist trophies job, and any other things that remain. Then we’ll move onto DLC.

Job 159:
Henry Stickmin (Henry Stickmin)

Henry Stickmin is main character of his Flash Game on Newgrounds. He is 28 year old Stickman, who goes on random adventures and the adventure route depends on which item do you pick and it can be fail or victory. He is Iconic Flash game character and he could fit in the Game as Flash game rep, or ironically, Newgrounds rep.

If he was Added into the Game, he could have moveset based on his items like Teleporter and his scooter. His normal Attacks are functioning normally, but his Specials are based on Choices like Scooter or Force Gun, which is his Gimmick. He could be Middleweight Mix-up character that could have unique moveset Potential.

I nominate Henry Stickmin, because his 6th game got recently released as Completing The Mission game along with Remaked older games like Infiltrating the Airship or breaking the Bank. He would be cool as Fighter for the Game and his series could be Newgrounds/Innersloth, where there are HS profiles, Innersloth profiles and Newgrounds profiles. Also, he could be first Flash game rep for the AU Smash Bros.
Last thing I'm gonna say is that we need a Flash game rep for Super Smash Bros. of Alternate Universe to be Playable like Henry Stickmin.

D

Deleted member

Aloy (Horizon)

I feel like it would probably be good to have a second Sony character and although some people may want to go with an older character, I personally think Aloy makes a lot of sense. She's quickly risen to popularity, with a hit game and a hotly anticipated sequel due next year. She's also became a crossover favorite with appearances in games like Fortnite and Genshin Impact.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I‘ll renominate Monokuma:
Alright then...
Monokuma Schools Smash!

Monokuma is my submission representing the Danganronpa series. Monokuma could use items from his various executions to fight. I chose Monokuma because Danganronpa is a very popular VN which has countless fangames, so I think Monokuma is deserving of a spot.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
So I feel like we could use another Sony character (like I mentioned before I find it weird to include just one) and so my pick would be Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet and clank is definitely one of sony’s biggest series and is a really well-loved franchise so I think these two would be a great pick. They would fight the way they do in their games as well as playstation all-stars. Our moveset could also use some more characters that aren’t typical humans so they could be fun, and likely one of the first characters sony would want to add in here.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Rocket (Spacewar!)
8805EBDB-7B7E-44BB-BE93-AC148BACD17C.gif

This has a sense of finality to it, so I wanted to go as far back as I could. 1962’s Spacewar is one of, if not the first video games period, predating even Pong. It was a two-player game with tricky gravity controls, not unlike Asteroids, where one person controlled the “needle” and the “wedge”, two rockets locked in combat. Here we’ll use the thicker “wedge” rocket, and it’ll shoot missiles, use Hyperspace functions to warp around, and summon a star to affect gravity within a short range. Surprisingly complex stuff for a game that predates Pong. If you want, it could also summon the needle for additional attacks, and even represent early black & white space games in general, referencing the likes of Space Invaders and Asteroids.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Hatsune Miku
View attachment 331787

We need more female representation and it would be funny lol
Resubmitting Miku, but this time, it isn't for the memes. Miku is along the lines of Clippy, who isn't just a video game character. She pushes what a video game character is, so I think she would work as the final character.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Character Name: Jack Bros.
Character Series of Origin: Shin Megami Tensei

1637274482165.png

Hee-ho! Jack Frost and Pyro Jack are teaming up, in reference to the Virtual Boy game, Jack Bros - but on their own, they're a pair of iconic demons representing Atlus as a whole, and especially the SMT series. Whilst the Persona series is a spinoff, SMT is the real deal - and this pair could play quite interestingly! Having a moveset that involves both being on screen at a time - fighting in unison - their ballad of ice and fire is sure to charm - or terrify - their opponents!

Not only this, but in acting as a representative for SMT as a whole, they can bring in content from across the series - technically, Persona included. That means they could bring a massive variety of extra content from one of gaming's biggest (for better or worse, considering the sheer number of spinoffs,) series.

Lastly... this pair are dripping with personality - and having them work together could bring a lot of unique charm to them as characters. (Also, I'm biased too LMAO)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
1. Adventurer (A really unique and weird pick, plus a classic Atari rep that could be really interesting if done well!)
2. Jack Bros. (Personal Bias: 100%)
3. Ratchet and Clank (Logical PlayStation pick with a surprising amount of moveset potential from the source material.)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Okay, here it is… the results of the voting for the final base game character:
Henry Stickmin 2
Adventurer 8
Sora 7
Aloy 3
Monokuma 0
Ratchet & Clank 16
Rocket 5
Hatsune Miku 9
Jack Bros 3

And so the final character will be Ratchet & Clank! Now that we’ve got all the base game characters were going to do the final items, stages and assist trophies:

Job #160: Submit A God of War or Ratchet & Clank Stage
Submit either a stage from god of war, ratchet and clank, or both. Please submit a location and a layout.

Job 160:
Wildwoods, Norway (God of War 2018)

It would be stage similar to walk-offs, but it has edgy slopes at each sides of Stage. It takes place at Wildwoods in ancient Norway during Norse Era. The Cameos are Atreus, Calliope, Athena, Thor and Loki.
The Hazard is Jormundgard, where he comes out of the Background and slams his body on stage, resulting damage and stage Shake. He appears for while and dissappears after that.

Nefarious City (Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart)

The stage takes place at Corson V (Alternate Universe) and it would be similar to Gerudo Valley, but it has 2 additional platforms. The Cameos are Rivet, Captain Qwark, Kit, Dr. Nefarious and other R&C characters. There are no Hazards here, but Dr. Nefarious shows up and spectats the Battle.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Wildwoods and Nefarious City will be chosen. Now onto the next job:

Job #161: Submit An Item For A Represented Series
Our last item job! For this one I want you to submit an item from any series we have represented. Please submit the item and explain how it works. Three items will be used from this job.

Top Bottom