• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #152 voting:
NES Zapper 9
Speed Shoes 3
Bugsnax 14
Neo Geo Arcade Machine 15
Split Clone 1
Bad Bomber 6

And so Bugsnax, Neo Geo Arcade Machine and NES Zapper will be added as items. Now onto the next job:

Job #153: Submit A Stage For Space Harrier And Another Series
I wanna have at least one job for a stage for series we already have in the game or don’t have in the game so I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone by making it so that this job will add one of those as well as a stage from Space Harrier. So please submit a stage to represent space harrier as well as another stage from another series. It can be from represented series that already have a stage or series that aren’t represented yet. Please submit a location and a layout for your stage.

Job 153:
Space Harrier (Game)

It would take Place at Space Harrier game and it would have HD Modernized Graphics. The Main Platform could be Purple Spaceship that is Based on platform that Harrier flew in Space Harrier II. The Hazards are Enemies like Squilla, Ida, Dom and Komainu who interfere the Main Platform. The Harmless Cameos are Mammoths, Medusa and Binzbeans.
The stage traverses through 6 levels like:

1. Planet Moot
2. Planet Geeza
3. Planet Lucasia
4. Stuna Area
5. Hope City
6. Dark Harrier's Arena

The Design of Stage is based on SEGA AGES 2500 Remake on PS2, but it's More updated to 4K HD with more details.

This is my nomination for Stage for Space Harrier, because it could fit Space Harrier perfectly and it could be SEGA Arcade representation by Stage. It could be fun Stage to have in AU Smash Bros, since it's about Celebration of Gaming and this Stage could fit in Celebration of Whole Gaming History.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Galar Stadium

Galar Stadium is the equivalent to Pokémon Stadium, specifically Hazards Off Pokémon Stadium. It is scaled in a way that everyone appears giant - though this has no effect on gameplay. Occasionally Wailord; Rayquaza; or Ho-Oh can be seen flying by in the background - albeit smaller than usual to emphasise how big you are.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Battle Bus (Fortnite)

This stage takes place on top of the Battle Bus length wise while the bus flies around the map

This stage would be like Minecraft world where it has 2 options that can be selected

Apollo

Athena

They would be based on their chapters respective season 1 and would change the landmarks that are visited in the map

The bus would just fly around the map and you can see the landmarks and people fighting and building on the map

In terms of cameos Several skins and characters from Fortnite will appear either in the windows of the Battle Bus, Will fly next to the battle bus on a glider or will be in the battle royale map itself either standing on something or fighting each other, They will occasionally Emote as well

Cameo List
-Jonesy
-Ramirez
-Spitfire
-Banshee
-Hawk
-Headhunter
-Mansu
-Emmy
-Fishstick
-Cuddle Team Leader
-Peely
-Tomatohead
-Beef Boss
-Lil' Whip
-Meowscles
-Bushranger
-Guaco
-Ripley Vs. Sludge
-Carlos
-Wildcat
-Renegade
-Rio
-Hector
-Midas
-The Foundation
-Raptor
-Raven
-Brutus
-Raz
-Lynx
-Ginger Gunner
-Power Chord
-Rabbit Raider
-Haze
-Tsuki
-Deadfire
-Boxer
-Big Chuggus
-Wild Card
-Bash
-Penny
-Jules
-Brite Bomber
-Blaze
-Zorgotron
-Sunny
-Dr. Slone
-Torin
-Fabio Sparklemane

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My idea will also be called Space Harrier. It's layout is pretty much just that of smashvile with footage from the original space harrier in the background.
Space Harrier - Wikipedia

And then i'll submit Cyber City from Deltarune. I really want to represent Deltarune in this game with something more than just profiles and music and so my pick would be the location of deltarune chapter 2:
Here's how you find the secret egg in Deltarune Chapter 2

There's a long platform in the middle of the stage with a couple of smaller platforms above it. This long one is actually a road and cars will occasionally come by, acting like they do in Onett in our universe. There are also a couple of platforms on the bottom: the one on the bottom left has a bunch of mice which will sometimes come out. They don't affect anything, just look interesting. The bottom right has a dumpster which acts as a platform as well as Spamton who just hangs out talking about kromer, 1997, hyperlink blocked, etc.

The layout is something like this:
unt.png

Anyways I think I'll start voting now. Just vote for whichever option you like most for both series, or your top two most wanted if you want to. For this job you can vote for your own submission:
Space Harrier
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Space Harrier
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Space Harrier

Other
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Galar Stadium
cashregister9 cashregister9 Battle Bus
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Cyber City

I'll vote for my own Space Harrier submission and then my votes for other are:
1. Galar
2. Cyber City

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
1. Fortnite
2. Galar

I will vote for Champion's Space Harrier - though we do already have a Smashville equivalent with the Kremlin. I guess Kremlin is hazoff Smashville/Rooftop Rumble and Space Harrier would be hazon Smashville/Jellyfish Fields?

AlRex

Smash Lord
1. Fortnite
2. Galar

I'll also vote Tankman's Space Harrier. (E: Changed my vote later, hope that's alright)

Aww rats, I also forgot to resubmit the Cow Level for this.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #153 voting:
Space Harrier ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ) 1
Space Harrier ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule ) 2

Galar Stadium 7
Battle Bus 11
Cyber City 7

And so Space Harrier and Battle Bus will be added as stages. Now onto the next job:

Job #154: Submit A Moveset For Space Harrier or Jin
Submit either a moveset for Space Harrier or a moveset for Jin. All you need to submit are the specials and final smash but if you want you can do more.

Last edited:
Leave Everything to me for Space Harrier!
Space Harrier's Moveset:

Info: Space Harrier could be mid-weight, but Floaty Zoner fighter of the Game. He could have 2 Jumps and Floating/Hovering like Peach by random occasions. Could have Good Aerial Mobility and Fast ground Speed. His moveset would have more Projectiles than Melee Attacks.

Now to his Attacks:

Jab: Space Harrier thrusts his Cannon and Stabs quickly with short range, but along with spammable damage. He can move while jabbing opponent.

Dash Attack: Space Harrier Dashes in air straight at short distance, but with small knockback.

Side Tilt: Harrier does a

Up Tilt: Harrier does a Jump and shoots at opponents with short medium Range. You can keep shooting upwards after Jump for while.

Down Tilt: Harrier does a Sweep Kick.

Side Smash: Harrier summons Ida in front of Him that bashes the Opponent while being at Short range. (It could be like Projectile Side Smash)

Up Smash: Space Harrier jumps and thrusts his Cannon with great force.

Down Smash: Harrier Swings his cannon around with Huge Damage and huge Knockback.

Neutral Aerial: Harrier does a Cartwheel while Mid-Air and surrounds himself with rocks like Syura (One of Space Harrier's Bosses)

Forward Aerial: Harrier shoots a Ring Projectile that goes Straightforwards with normal Damage.

Back Aerial: Does the Same thing as his Forward Aerial.

Up Aerial: Space Harrier charges a FireBall upwards, but he doesn't shoot up into sky.

Down Aerial: Harrier uses his Jetshoes and blazes the Opponents downwards with stomp that Spikes, but also gives Fire Effect.

Grab: Harrier grabs with one Hand.

Pummel: Harrier puts the Cannon into Enemy and shoots it rapidly.

Forward Throw: Harrier throws the enemy Forwards and shoots it multiple times.

Back Throw: Harrier turns back while holding enemy and does the Same thing as his Forward throw.

Up Throw: Space Harrier does a shuttle loop, while doing he lets enemy go upwards while doing shuttle Loop.

Down Throw: Space Harrier throws the Enemy on the Ground and he swoops down into it.

Ledge Attack: Harrier gets up and does a Flying Animation that goes at enemy and crashes at it with force.

Get-Up Attack: Harrier jumps with Blaze under him around that gives enemies Fire Effect.

NEUTRAL SPECIAL: Lock-On Homing shot - Harrier shoots a Homing Projectiles at enemies that they act similarly to Sonic's Homing Attack. While he uses his Neutral B, the Enemy Target is locked on it, making him feel the Pain of Harrier's Homing Projectiles.

SIDE SPECIAL: Komainu Rush - It acts like Banjo-Kazooie's Wonderwingl but it lacks super Armor and Harrier is behind Komainu. You can shoot Komainu at enemy if you stop using Side B, making this move as mixture of Dashing Side B and Projectile Side B.

UP SPECIAL: Flight - Harrier starts to fly like in his games and he could fly anywhere on stage. The duration of Flight is 10 seconds and you can Float like Peach by some occasions after the Timer ends.

DOWN SPECIAL: Flash Bomb - Harrier shoots or Drops a Flash Bomb from PS2 Remake that blinds or Stuns the Enemies in front of him or under him if you're mid-air. It can't be reflected or absorbed.

FINAL SMASH: Uriah Dragon Rider - Harrier calls his Dragon Uriah and rides on, attacking enemies and flying in any direction depending on where you control it. It's the mixture of Captain Falcon's Final Smash Intro, Rayquaza Boss Fight and Controls of Uriah in Space Harrier, where you control him whatever you want.

Alts:
1. Default
2. Opa-Opa Green
3. Space Harrier II Outfit
4. Ida Gray
5. Planet Harriers Outfit
6. Mammoth Brown
7. Uriah White
8. Dark Harrier Black

And For taunts:
Up Taunt: Harrier notices that Opa-Opa is flying over his head.
Side Taunt: He does a thumbs up breaking 4th Wall and says: "You're doing Great!"
Down Taunt: Harrier sits on his Space Harrier Arcade cabinet and plays his Game for while.

Idle pose 1: He Adjusts his Glasses and checks his gun.
Idle Pose 2: Looks around and he aims his Gun on both sides (Back and front).

Victory Poses:
1. (Left): Harrier flies towards incoming Enemies and shoots them down and lands with Peace Sign. The Victory screen at beginning has view similar to OG Space Harrier.
2. (Right): Harrier pets his Uriah and does a thumbs up.
3. (Up): Harrier and Planet Harriers cast descend down from Sky and they pose towards Camera.
Lose Pose: Harrier Claps with dissapointing while Small Idas are surrounding him, mocking him.

Victory theme: Short version of Stage Clear from Space Harrier (Arcade).

(I don't want to copy too much, but I made some original stuff)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
My submission for Jin’s moveset:
Jin would play very similarly to Kazuya in our universe. A lot of his normals are the same if he can do them in tekken and he also goes into his devil form for his specials just like Kazuya does and some of his specials are the same. He also has the same rage mechanic as well.

Neutral Special: Hellfire Blast
He shoots a really long, red laser forward from his eyes which goes up a bit after shooting out.

Side Special: Rakshasa’s Rampge
He starts by slashing forward. If he hits an opponent he’ll then crouch and do a spin which ends with him uppercutting the opponent away.

Up Special: Devil Wings
Acts just like it does in smash ultimate

Down Special: Heaven’s Door
Acts just like it does in smash ultinate

Final Smash: Rage Art
He punches forward which goes into a cinematic of his rage art from tekken 7:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #154: Space Harrier's Moveset

It seems like Tankman "borrowed" some ideas from my original moveset in a old, closed support thread.

General Playstyle:
Harrier is a middle-heavyweight character due to his big laser cannon, but he can move fast on the ground (referencing how fast obstacles goes over in the series), has floaty jumps and good air mobility. His moveset focuses on zoning with his cannon's projectiles and close, powerful attacks such as his smashes and Side Special.

Much like Tails, NiGHTS and his fellow Fantasy Zoner, Opa-Opa in Battle of AGES. Harrier is able to air-dash in four directions and has a longer traveling distance thanks to his laser cannon's flight capabilities.

Neutral Attacks:
  • Jab Combo: Harrier simply shoots a energy projectile from his cannon. This move can be spammed by holding the button.
  • Forward/Back Tilt: Harrier can move around while shooting with his laser cannon and even move backwards. Same as Jab Combo, Mega Man's Side Tilt and Banjo's Breegull Blaster, but weaker.
  • Up Tilt: Harrier swings his cannon upwards in an arc.
  • Down Tilt: While crouching, Harrier slightly shoots directly in-front of him, causing a small explosion. Similar to Samus's.
  • Dash Attack: Harrier dashes forward with a headbutt by using his laser cannon.
Smash Attacks:
  • Side Smash: Harrier charges up his cannon and then shoots a short-ranged plasma ring projectile, which is based on one of the enemies.
  • Up Smash: Harrier raises his cannon upwards and then releases five powerful flame bursts, akin to Samus'.
  • Down Smash: Harrier summons two Idas at both sides of himself, and they then slams down onto the ground at the same time. Meteor-smashes aerial opponents.
Air Attacks:
  • Neutral Air: Same as Jab Combo. Harrier can slightly glide on the air like Peach, though it only applies here.
  • Forward Air: Harrier swings his cannon vertically downwards in-front of him. Acts as a meteor-smash.
  • Back Air: Harrier uses his cannon's boost to back-fire behind him, propeling himself forwards a bit.
  • Up Air: Harrier aims his cannon upwards and unleashes a series of energy bursts above him in a quick succession. Same as Mii Gunner's.
  • Down Air: Harrier performs 4 subsequent stomps below himself. Similar to Snake's, but has less range.
Grab/Throws:
  • Grab/Pummel: Harrier grabs an opponent with one hand and then attacks them with a headbutt.
  • Forward Throw: Harrier drags an opponent across the ground a short distance as he flies with his cannon, before throwing them forward. Same as Ridley's Side Special (Space Pirate Rush).
  • Back Throw: Harrier throws an opponent backwards and then shoots a laser beam to send them flying away further.
  • Up Throw: Harrier flies up high while performing a shuttle loop, before slamming an opponent down onto the ground. Works same as King K. Rool and Kirby's.
  • Down Throw: Harrier simply slams the opponent on the ground with his cannon and then releases a close-range explosion.
Special Moves:
  • Neutral Special: Lock-On - Harrier aims his cannon forward and shoots a few laser beams, doing chip damage unlike his Jab Combo/Forward-Back Tilt/Neutral Air. Shots will miss if an opponent is outside the reticle even if they overlap them. Based on how Harrier attacks in the PS2 remake and works similar to Palutena's Autoreticle.
  • Side Special: Komainu Barrier Rush - Harrier summons dog-like creatures called Komainus as they form a barrier in-front of him and he rushes forward. Same as Banjo's Wonderwing, but not limited, doesn't have super armor and has bigger endlag. Based on the new mode included in the SEGA AGES port on Nintendo Switch.
  • Up Special: Flight - Harrier uses his laser cannon to fly freely around for a few seconds (up to 10), able to shoot energy projectiles similar to his Jab/Side Tilt/Neutral Air while doing so, even though he can't turn around. Similar to R.O.B.'s Up Special.
  • Down Special: Flash Bomb - Harrier summons a Flash Bomb from the PS2 remake and activates it, summoning a light-like explosion around him which stuns opponents within range. A explosion's damage depends on an opponent's position, with the highest being right at a epicenter. Unlike other projectiles, it cannot be absorbed or reflected, but considering it's power, the move has a long cooldown period (10 seconds) before Harrier can use it again.
  • Final Smash: Dragon Rider - Uriah flies besides Harrier, who hops on him as he rides forward across the stage and hits an opponent(s). If it connects, opponents will be sent flying into Dragon Land with a bunch of trees as Uriah quickly flies towards them while breathing fire (like Dark Uriah shooting projectiles in Space Harrier 3-D) with Harrier riding on him, destroying trees in a quick succession and hitting opponents so powerfully they're sent back to the stage.
Others:

Aesthetics:

Harrier's default design is based on Ken Sugimori's artwork from SEGA 3D Fukkoku Archives' box-art on the Nintendo 3DS. His palettes reference his evil counterpart Dark Harrier, a outfit from Space Harrier II (all red/white), Mammoth (orange/brown), Uriah (white/grey), a fighter jet to reference the game's origins (grey/black; which also references the Ida enemy) and Opa-Opa (green shirt/blue lines, red pants/yellow lines, blue glasses & yellow boots).

His final outfit will not change a palette, but rather has him sporting a full red suit/outfit he used in the SEGA Ages version's box-art on PlayStation 2.

Harrier has a unique shield, in which he uses a Bit shield power-up from the PlayStation 2 remake, much like Yoshi's egg shield in Smash.

When KO'd/defeated, Harrier will shout out his infamous death scream when he loses a life in his home series. While respawning, the "Get ready!" sound effect will play out.

Entrance Animation: Harrier quickly flies towards the stage with his laser cannon at fast speeds and lands straight onto the ground with his feet, assuming his idle/fighting stance as a voice shouts "Welcome to the Fantasy Zone! Get ready!" plays during the animation, straight borrowed from the original arcade game.

Taunts:
If Harrier performs any taunt after KO'ing an opponent, a voice will shout "You're doing great!"

Taunt 1: Harrier stands up straight and then leans his cannon on the ground as he adjusts his glasses while they shine, before returning to his idle stance.
Taunt 2: Two Komainus appear and flies around Harrier for 2 seconds as he looks at them, before they disappear. Rarely, Opa-Opa will appear instead of them.
Taunt 3: Harrier faces at the camera and gives a peace sign, as he performs a pose similar to one in Space Harrier II's cover on SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis.

Victory Theme: A short remix of the main theme (done similarly like in Daytona USA, which plays when a player enters "S.H" as their initials after finishing the race)

Victory Animations:
Victory 1: Harrier is seen running on-screen as Uriah flies by and he hops into his head, flying away off-screen. Based on the original arcade game's ending after completing a final stage.
Victory 2: Harrier is seen sitting on Dom's shoulder, waving at the screen as Mammoth next to Dom makes a triumphing sound, stomping the ground with it's foot. Based on the original arcade game's title screen.
Victory 3: Idas are seen floating around before Harrier flies on-screen, destroying them by using his laser cannon. He then lands on the ground and raises it into the air in triumph.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The moveset of tonygameman tonygameman will be used. Now onto the next job, the second-last character submission of the base game:

Job #155: Submit A Character Who Was Previously Submitted And Lost
So this is the full list of eligible characters who have been submitted previously but have not won the job:
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Pitfall Harry
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Pyramid Head
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Adventurer
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Chell
keleyeemoh keleyeemoh Villager
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Untitled Goose
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Chosen Undead
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Knight & Ostrich
Yiptap Yiptap Dig Dug
AlRex AlRex Marco Rossi
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Dirk the Daring
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Red
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Ezio
Pupp135 Pupp135 Tidus
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Matt
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Joker
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Thing on a Spring
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Bill Overbeck
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Umjammer Lammy
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Ratchet & Clank
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario PaRappa the Rapper
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Kazuya
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Plant & Zombie
Pupp135 Pupp135 Leon Kennedy
AlRex AlRex Billy & Jimmy Lee
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Tingle
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Gardevoir
Pupp135 Pupp135 Pokemon Trainer
AlRex AlRex Chun-Li
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Mewtwo
Yiptap Yiptap Cloud
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Yoshi
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Bonanza Bros.
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Virtual Boy
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Mewtwo & Mew
AlRex AlRex Agumon
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 Waluigi
AlRex AlRex Kratos
cashregister9 cashregister9 Dante
Yiptap Yiptap Demi-Fiend
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Peppino
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Mimikyu
AlRex AlRex Octane
Ruler of Subspace Ruler of Subspace 2B
cashregister9 cashregister9 Anna
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 Knuckles
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 Heavy
Pupp135 Pupp135 Byleth
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Dr. Neo Cortex
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Dingodile
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Shao Kahn
Yiptap Yiptap Monokuma
cashregister9 cashregister9 Reimu
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Springtrap
AlRex AlRex Quote
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Paper Mario
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Terra
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Onix
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Ryo Hazuki
cashregister9 cashregister9 Thrall
Pupp135 Pupp135 Ahri
Yiptap Yiptap Hatsune Miku
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Susie
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Fall Guy
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Anton and Annie
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Spyro
Pupp135 Pupp135 Impostor
Yiptap Yiptap Jack Frost
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Olimar
cashregister9 cashregister9 Adol
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Alex Kidd
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Conker
Yiptap Yiptap The Knight
@Darkonedagger The Traveler
AlRex AlRex Sackboy
cashregister9 cashregister9 Agent 47
Pupp135 Pupp135 Pink Knight
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Solaire
AlRex AlRex Yoshimitsu
cashregister9 cashregister9 Igor
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Wolf O’Donnel
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Crono
cashregister9 cashregister9 Saber
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Peacock
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Yuna
@Darkonedagger Yuri
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Heihachi
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Gyaraga
cashregister9 cashregister9 Don-Chan
Pupp135 Pupp135 Lloyd
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario The Medic
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Modder
@Darkonedagger Survivors
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Soldier (CSGO)
For this job we’re gonna be submitting characters who were previously submitted but lost whatever job they were in and aren’t currently in the roster. You can re-submit any of the characters on that list. If you don’t know who one of the characters is and can’t find them by looking them up, go ahead and ask.

Anyways, you can find the old write-ups if you want to but that would take a lot of time so I suggest just doing a new write-up on who you want to submit. Please submit the character, explain a bit about how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hard toss up between Dingo, K&O, and PaRappa, but I think I will submit PaRappa.

The first ever rhythm game, a Sony icon, could fight with karate and skateboarding, yadda yadda, I've written tons of writeups for this guy over the many creation threads I've partaken in so you're all likely familiar with his upsides by now.

Last edited:
Job about Lost Characters:
Kratos (God of War)

Kratos is main protagonist of God of War series on Playstation. He is Spartan, who kills God's for his Revenge and travels from Greece to Norway throughout the game series. He is possibly Sony's Mascot and he could be in Smash, since we never had a Sony Rep in the Game.

If he was in Platform Fighter called AU Smash Bros, he could have very unique, interesting and potential moveset, which could use his weapons like Leviathan Axe or his double Swords. Perhaps he could have command inputs that consist only of Buttons like A or B, which he could be Combo Fighter of the Game. He could be Mid-Heavyweight and he could be toned down with Blood or Viloence.

I nominate the Legend of Playstation games - Kratos, because he could be new Sony rep for the game, which we never had and he could compete with Master Chief, Microsoft's mascot and if Kratos was in roster, he could fit due to being iconic character that could fit for iconic game crossover fighting platformer game. You know that AU Smash is not the same if Kratos wasn't included in the Game, so we need him to fix the Hole!

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-156.jpg

Virtual Boy
I'm resubmitting this character because I want to reestablish just how much potential adding this character can bring in terms of movesets. It can have a moveset referencing Virtual Boy games, It can have a movedet referencing cruddy Nintendo Peripherals, or an orginal moveset. There is just so much to do to this type of character and would represent a part of Nintendo's history as well.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #155: Mewtwo & Mew
605C0640-0575-444C-BB22-57F822EFAE0D.png

It just feels weird to me that we don’t have another Pokémon rep, besides Pikachu. Mewtwo and Mew could give us two in one Pokémon fighters, representing both Legendary and Mythical Pokémon.

My idea was that Mewtwo and Mew could work as a duo fighter. In the game, Mewtwo would be the main character you controlled. Mew would act like as Mewtwo’s support. Mewtwo could use a lot of attacks from our universe (shadow ball, disable, etc.). Mew could help Mewtwo with it’s own moves (ex. psychic, barrier, etc.). They could work kinda like Rosalina and Luma from our universe. I think combining both of them into one could make for a interesting twist.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll go with Spyro

I won’t go too much in detail because spyro has already been submitted but I think we could use more cartoon-ish characters as well as more platformer characters and spyro would be a great choice in my opinion. Also, his series is really connected to crash bandicoot which is good because of how crash was one of the first series we got in this thread.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
View attachment 337633
Virtual Boy
I'm resubmitting this character because I want to reestablish just how much potential adding this character can bring in terms of movesets. It can have a moveset referencing Virtual Boy games, It can have a movedet referencing cruddy Nintendo Peripherals, or an orginal moveset. There is just so much to do to this type of character and would represent a part of Nintendo's history as well.
Would it use the controller cord to wrap around a opponent for its grab attack?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I'm going to resubmit Igor
Igor (Persona)

Igor is only characters to appear in every persona game, he is in charge of persona management and the leader of the velvet room. He also has several attendants and servants who help him with persona fusion and management

Igor would be a good choice as he can represent all persona games and even Shin Megami Tensei if his moveset includes personas.

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
VILLAGER

Was there a bigger 2020 success story than Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Coming out right at the beginning of all the COVID madness, this game was exactly what so many of us needed: A getaway to a tropical island filled with adorable characters that we didn't have to break quarantine to enjoy. But while I'm calling this character Villager for now, it's actually a different idea than the Villager we currently have in Smash. I was thinking the we could rep the series with the actual animal villagers it's so renowned for, with different alts for different villagers.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Could I change my submission from Jack Frost to Hatsune Miku?
Sure

Well, here are all the options for Job #155, then. Please vote for your top three most wanted in order. Your own submission can only be in second or third place.
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario PaRappa the Rapper
KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 Pyramid Head
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Kratos
Yiptap Yiptap Hatsune Miku
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Virtual Boy
Pupp135 Pupp135 Monokuma
evanwoo10 evanwoo10 Mewtwo & Mew
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Spyro
cashregister9 cashregister9 Igor
keleyeemoh keleyeemoh Villager

My votes:
1. Igor
2. Spyro
3. Monokuma

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the Job #155 voting:
PaRappa the Rapper 11
Pyramid Head 7
Kratos 15
Hatsune Miku 9
Virtual Boy 0
Monokuma 2
Mewtwo & Mew 0
Spyro 7
Igor 8
Villager 0

And so… a long awaited Sony rep… Kratos will be added to the roster!
We’ll decide wether we want to give him his old design or 2018 design when we do his moveset. Anyways, I think it’s exciting that we finally got the big three console manufacturers in this game!
Well, here’s the next job:

Job #156: Submit A Boss Character
I dunno if everyone realized but we have one spot left for bosses (it’s been a while since we last added one lol). And so we’ll add that boss right now! Please submit a boss from one of the series in this game we have represented with a fighter, explain a bit about who they are, and how they would work as a boss.

Top Bottom