• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Super Smash Bros of Another Universe!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Well everyone, here we are. The end of this thread and the results of the final job:
Vostok 10
Puyo Puyo 18
Changes to Tetris Stage 6

And so Puyo Puyo will be the last stage added! I’ll leave open submissions for Puyo Puyo music and profiles as well as profiles and music for other DLC characters as well for a few days.

Well anyways everyone, we’re done this thread! I had a super fun time making this whole roster and game and this is gonna sound cheesy but running this thread actually kind of helped me look forward during some hard times. I think our game is super exciting and we made an amazing “ultimate gaming roster.” It’s gonna be surreal knowing this thread is over. Thank you so much everyone for participating!

If people want to discuss parts of this thread or the concept of an “ultimate videogame crossover” more here, I encourage you to do so! And one last thank you for participating everyone.

Maybe down the line but I think doing a sequal so close to the original would lesson the impact tbh.
Yeah, I know, but at least a new content won't hurt so much I guess...
Making sequel would kill the impact, but come on, give a shot for more VG characters like Bill Rizer, Villager, Banjo-Kazooie and etc.
Also, the sequel won't hurt, it would be like Melee.
They missed out the chance to be in the Game though.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Hey and the music of Puyo Puyo and the Profiles?
Yeah I can add some of tbose

Anyways, it could be interesting to speculate on a sequel to this thread but there’s like, a zero percent chance I’d make another thread for it unless a really long time has passed, just because this one took up so much time and dedication I really honestly dont wanna another one any time soon.

Last edited:
Yeah I can add some of tbose

Anyways, it could be interesting to speculate on a sequel to this thread but there’s like, a zero percent chance I’d make another thread for it unless a really long time has passed, just because this one took up so much time and dedication I really honestly do another one any time soon.
Okay, so for now we have some news about AU Smash's sequel.
Let's expect the sequel to happen in May or June or even further like November...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let's expect the sequel to happen in May or June or even further like November...
By longer away It would more likely be like, a couple of years, if at all.

These threads don't often get to finish and it's great that this one did. Why can't we let it just be that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I just said I have no plans to make a sequel for now. And when I say “a while” I mean like at least a few years, and even then it’s extremely unlikely I’d want to do it. Sorry but there just probably won’t ever be a sequel, at least one made by me.

By longer away It would more likely be like, a couple of years, if at all.

These threads don't often get to finish and it's great that this one did. Why can't we let it just be that.
That's really sad tbh.

I just said I have no plans to make a sequel for now. And when I say “a while” I mean like at least a few years, and even then it’s extremely unlikely I’d want to do it. Sorry but there just probably won’t ever be a sequel, at least one made by me.
A few years? I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think SmashBoards would last that long in
couple of years.
Besides that, I know it's not likely, but at least this game was very great, even if it doesn't need a sequel..

D

Deleted member

That's really sad tbh.

A few years? I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think SmashBoards would last that long in
couple of years.
Besides that, I know it's not likely, but at least this game was very great, even if it doesn't need a sequel..
I mean who knows but smashboads has existed since 2002.

Forums are pretty niche in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
All forums are on life support save for a few particular ones. That’s the side effect of the centralization of the internet. Getting Premium and bringing in new members insures the forum can remain open as it brings some cash flow to maintain the site.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
So I made a playlist for the music in this game, if any of you are interested. Let me know if I did something stupid like accidentally add a silvagunner video (wouldn't be the first time lol) or if you notice a song isn't there. Some of them have already been removed by nintendo because of course.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
P
So I made a playlist for the music in this game, if any of you are interested. Let me know if I did something stupid like accidentally add a silvagunner video (wouldn't be the first time lol) or if you notice a song isn't there. Some of them have already been removed by nintendo because of course.
Put the excersice theme of Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Clotho from Columns (yep those are the only two songs in the Puyo Puyo stage)

Last edited:
Top Bottom