• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The "Least Wanted"s Fighters Pass

Baysha

Smash Ace
You've all seen the creation threads where people submit characters that they think would be fun to play, would have unique movesets, or they're just their personal favorites. This is not that thread. Instead, this is a thread where you submit the characters that would make the most people mad, would be completely broken, or would just be ridiculous. The only rule is that they have to originate from a video game.

Also there are only four slots cause I don't think this thread will last that long.

Anyway...

Job #1: Submit a CP1 Candidate.

Classic Marth

Stage: Classic Castle Siege

Finally! A larger blast zoned, foreground distractionless-version of hazardless Castle Siege!...

...'s second form.

Moveset:
"My idea to agitate the most people is also probably very lazy. Classic Marth just has Marth's moveset, but jankier and less precise, because he's based off of older sprites and a younger, less skilled Marth, you see. Maybe I'll actually write this up if I can think of how to do it." -AlRex

Classic Mode:
The Same as the normal Marth, but everyone has a blue-themed color palette and having sword items

Mii Costumes:

1. Claude (Three Houses; Gunner)
  2. Dimitri (Three Houses; the only non-gunner here to really make it apparent Edelgard isn't here despite also having Claude [Sword])
  3. Anna (Fire Emblem; only uses the Bow which isn't even her signature weapon [Gunner])
  4. Tharja (Fire Emblem Awakening; Gunner)
  5. Akira Howard (Astral Chain; you already know they are only using the X-Baton in the Blaster Mode [Gunner])

Big the Cat
1638149100273.png

Stage: Icecap
1639014368185.png

What better way to greatly annoy Sonic fans than to give them their beloved Ice Cap Zone, but not Ice Cap Zone. No, this is Icecap, the stage from Sonic Adventure. Not the one from Sonic 3. No Sonic 3 references here. It's not even the most recognisable stage from Sonic Adventure but this is kind of the point.

Moveset:
InputsMove NameMove Description
Neutral BBig FishingIn reference to Sonic Heroes, Big turns his wonderful Fishing Rod into a weapon. However, the weapon in question will depend on the charge level - you can charge it up, and similar to Thoron, it can remain at a certain charge level. These are as follows:

• An oversized flaming lure, dealing minor damage of fire typing and with mid-range potential
  • A burning orange and white lifebuoy, which deals slightly more damage, as well as continuing the fire type. It also has a bit more range.
  • A large spiked mace made of steel, with very large range, damage and knockback, though slow. Even so, it's like twice as strong as a Falcon Punch.
Side BFishing RodUpon inputting Side B, depending on if you have a flick input or a hold input, will depend on how far Big casts out his line (similar to Isabelle's, but with longer range, and slower.) If a character is grabbed by the Fishing Rod, they are automatically thrown with large knockback in the direction you choose.
Up BFishing UmbrellaUpon inputting Up B, Big will turn his Fishing Rod into a Fishing Umbrella, in reference to Sonic Heroes. He'll leap upward about as far as King Dedede, and then be able to glide like Peach or Daisy. Unlike Peach or Daisy, he is able to open the Fishing Umbrella even after closing it, but can't leap upward until he's touched the ground again, or dies.
Down BSpin DashUpon inputting Down B, Big will roll into a ball and charge up a Spin Dash attack. The more you press the button, the more it charges, but unlike Sonic, Big doesn't have an upper limit to how high he can charge. Some say it's a glitch, but it's purely intentional. If you can press the button 60 times a second, you can use the attack at that level, but you'll move so quickly across the screen that the game will probably break. TASers will abuse this. As will Melee fans.

Classic Mode:
Fight 1: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [Green Hill Zone]
Fight 2: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [Super Happy Tree]
Fight 3: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [Moray Towers]
Fight 4: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [New Pork City]
Fight 5: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [75 m]
Fight 6: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [Great Cave Offensive]
Bonus Round
Boss Fight: 3 Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6)

Mii Costumes:
  • Waluigi (Swordfighter, with a baseball bat as the sword)
  • Master Chief (Gunner)
  • Bandana Dee (Swordfighter, uses his spear)
  • Lyn (Gunner, uses her crossbow and is based on a previous submission)
  • Crash Bandicoot (Brawler)
  • Rayman (Brawler)

Act Zero Bomberman
1639758372644.png

Stage: Photorealistic Edgy Late 2000s Reboot Burning City

Not based on any specific game, this stage actually has no ground to fight on because it's all burning.

Every character is given Brawl textures when fighting on this stage, as well as unusally detailed teeth - regardless of if they had teeth before or not - and a prosthetic arm. Each voice actor has done special lines for being hit on this stage, depicting their character in unending agony. There's also green blood - gotta stay E10+.

Classic Mode: Rebooted and Ruined
Fight 1: Sonic [Green Hill Zone] (Omega Form) - Reference to Sonic 06

Fight 2: Giant Sonic [Kongo Jungle] (Omega Form) - Reference to Sonic Boom: Rise of the Lyric

Fight 3: Orange Pacman [75M] (Battlefield Form) - Q*Bert: Rebooted

Fight 4: Another Sonic [Mushroomy Kingdom] - Sonic Forces

Fight 5: Green Greninja [Big Blue] - References Frogger 3D

Fight 6: Cloud [Midgar] (Omega Form] - Dissidia FF
Bonus Round:

Boss Fight: Giant Act Zero Bomberman [Edgy late-2000's Burning City] - Bomberman: Act Zero

Mii Costumes:
Shiro (Bombergirl) (Brawler)
Kuro (Bombergirl) (Brawler)
Grey (Bombergirl) (Brawler)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) (Gunner, uses his hands to imitate a psychic blast)
Boom Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog) (Brawler)
DmC Dante (DmC: Devil May Cry) (Swordfighter) (Comes with a new remix of Noisia, as seen on this post)

Goomba in a Hat
goomba in a hat.png

Stage: Goomba Floats
Goomba Floats.png

Everyone loves Poke Floats, however it wasn't brought back due to something something. Now, we can have it's spiritual successor with Goomba Floats. Except it's terrible. There is only one Goomba type that flies, it flies way too fast, there's no pattern it just spawns and goes wherever it wishes, if you're caught between two Goombas like the Joker and Roy will be (not apart of stage, used there for size reference) you're instant KO'd, The Goomba Eyebrows are not walk through they are solid (meaning you have to jump over it), and the Goombas and stage are huge making it hard to get any satisfying KO's (you have to rely on the Goomba flying away with the opponent or the Instant kill).

Moveset:
Jab and Tilts: Pirate hat swinging
Smashes: Goomba attacks (They look pathetic)
Aerials: Hat swinging
Grabs and throws: Biting and throwing
Special: Goomba throws it's hat like Mario throws Cappy. It spins briefly in place before returning.
Forward Special: Goomba does a short hop forward and slips upside down hitting you with it's hat
Down Special: Goomba pulls out a spear and spins it in front of him
Up Special: Goomba's hat in flates like a balloon (works similiar to Villagers Balloon Fight special)
Final Smash: a small Crazy Cap shop appears and Goomba stands in front of the mirror trying on over a dozen different hats. All opponents fall asleep waiting for it to do something.

Classic route: Festival of Recolours

1. Vs. black Sonic and white Sonic on Windy Hill Zone. Song: Wonder World
  2. Vs. Pink Meta Knight and Orange Kirby (Bowser Jr. hat) on Battlefield Green Greens Melee. Song: Kirby Boss Theme Medley
  3. Vs. Ness x2 and Pichu on Pokémon Stadium 2. Song: Route 1
  4. Vs. Pink Diddy Kong, Daisy, and Purple Luigi on Paper Mario. Song: Title - Tipping Stars
  5. Vs. Dark Link, Dark Toon Link and Dark Young Link on Palutena's Temple. Song: The Legend of Zelda theme (NES)
  6. Vs. Mii Team (uses costume parts based on playable fighters) on Omega Pilotwings. Song: Wii Sports Resort Ver. 2
  7. Bonus
  8. Vs. Crazy Hand on Big Battlefield. Song: Giga Bowser

Mii Costumes:
1. Waluigi (Brawler)
2. Default Mii Clothing (Any) (Not the default Smash Mii clothing. The default regular Mii clothing)
3. Papyrus (Undertale) (Swordfighter) (Isn't deluxe. It's like Isabelle's costume where you can see the head in the mouth)
4. Geno. Again. (Gunner)
5. RTX On (Hat) (Makes your Miis face look disturbingly realistic)

King Harkinian

Stage:

Rather than a new Zelda stage, you're getting yet another Mario stage. This is an obscure one, Morton's Wood Door Hysteria Hotel! It's an exact recreation of the original Hotel Mario, a classic just as iconic as the Zelda CD-I games, stage. Making this stage even worse better is that doors and elevators are the only way to go to and from floors, as none of the platforms, despite how thin they are, are drop-downs.

Moveset:

Neutral Special: Triforce of Courage

A reference to "I'll take the Triforce of Courage to protect me." The King pulls out the Triforce piece and uses it to create a barrier to protect him.

Side Special: Morshu Summon
Upon its first usage, Morshu will appear and offer one of three items (Rupees, Rope, and a Bomb) to The King, which can be switched between in the same manner as Shulk's Monado Arts. These items mimic other fighters' attacks because why come up with something creative?

The Rupees have the same effect as Fox's Blaster, but are thrown at opponents instead of being shot out of another weapon, the Bomb works like the ones used by Young/Toon Link, and the Rope is effectively a weaker version of Simon's Whip (because metal > string, am I right?).

Up Special: Squadalah
Gwonam appears out of thin air and gives The King a lift on his magic carpet. Of course, he says his catchphrase whenever he appears. Getting hit or pressing a button ejects The King and prevents him from recovering if he doesn't have the Rope on hand.

Down Special: Wine Spill/Lamp Oil
The King spills some wine, creating a slippery puddle that trip up opponents. He can only spill twice at a time and has to wait for someone to inevitably slip over. On rare occasions, he spills Lamp Oil instead, which basically just a flammable wine puddle.

Final Smash: The Book of Koridai
The King calls for CD-I Link ("MY BOY!"), who throws The Book of Koridai onto the stage, prompting it to open and suck in opponents before trapping them inside and rapidly dealing damage. He can increase said damage by attacking the book before it explodes and releases the opponents.

Entrance: Ship
The King's jumps off his ship, which sails past the stage.

Taunts
Up: The King takes a sip from his wine glass, healing 1% of damage.
Side: "Enough!" (reflects projectiles launched at him and stuns opponents close to him)
Down: "You've saved me!"

Victory Animations

• "After you scrub all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy."
  • Laughs with CD-I Zelda.
  • "I wonder what's for dinner?" CD-I Link, who is standing with him, says, "Oh, boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!"
  • Morshu appears next to him and says, "Sorry, Link. I can't give credit! Come back when you're a little, MMMM… richer!" (only plays if he defeats one of the Links)
  • CD-I Link appears next to him and says, "That old Ganon is no match for The King." (only plays if he defeats Ganondorf)

Classic Mode: What All True Warriors Strive For (based on YTPs)

RoundOpponent(s)Stage (songs in parenthesis)Notes/references
1:ultluigi::ultyoshi:Yoshi's Island Melee (Looking for You)A reference to Mama Luigi and the Super Mario World cartoon
2:ultdoc:(red alt) :ultfalco:(white alt) :ultmegaman::greenhill:( Dr. Robotnik’s Theme AOSTH)Based on AOSTH Dr. Robotnik and his two sidekicks, Scratch and Grounder
3:ultkirby:(yellow alt) :ultwario:(red alt) :ultinklingboy:(cyan alt):delfino:(3D Land Beach Theme)References the YTP trio of SpingeBill, Moar Krabs, and Skodwarde
4:ultganondorf:(green alt):ultkazuya:(blue alt) :ultpiranha::battlefieldb:(Final Destination Ver. 2)Blue Kazuya is a reference to Vegeta and green Ganondorf and Plant are a homage to Perfect Cell and Shoop Da Whoop
5:ultrobin:(blue alt) :ultroy2::ultbrawler:(wears cat hat)Pac-Land (I.M. Meen Theme Song)Three individual YTP icons, I.M Meen, Ronald McDonald (hence the Clown Car), and Nyan Cat
6:ultmario::ultbowser:Morton's Wood Door Hysteria Hotel (Hotel 1-1)For the last two rounds, we're getting into CD-I territory, starting with the infamous Hotel Mario
Bonus Game
Final Round:ultlink:(Tunic of the Wild) :ultzelda: (blue alt), followed by GanonGanon's Castle (Showdown with Ganon)Link and Zelda starred in their own CD-I games, both ending with a final boss battle against Ganon

Mii Costumes:
  1. I.M. Meen (Brawler)
  2. I.M. Meen (Swordfighter) (Uses a pencil)
  3. I.M. Meen (Gunner) (Uses lighting hands)
  4. Red I.M. Meen (Brawler)
  5. Green I.M. Meen (Gunner)
  6. Yellow I.M. Meen (Swordfighter) (pencil is not properly textured)

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Navi (The Legend of Zelda series)
1638148688640.png

Who's more deserving to be in Gaming's Hall of Fame than the most universally hated tutorial in the form of a pixel named Navi. Adding Navi really would just add Salt in the wound to everyone who wanted another Legend of Zelda character (should've specified, lol), She would have a small hitbox making her a competitive nightmare, and she isn't even interesting to look at (animations? what'd you mean having her do a ram into the opponent multiple times isn't animating).

She's the biggest Middle Finger to the Smash community I can possibly think of.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
You've all seen the creation threads where people submit characters that they think would be fun to play, would have unique movesets, or they're just their personal favorites. This is not that thread. Instead, this is a thread where you submit the characters that would make the most people mad, would be completely broken, or would just be ridiculous. The only rule is that they have to originate from a video game.

Also there are only four slots cause I don't think this thread will last that long.

Anyway...

Job #1: Submit a CP1 Candidate.
Character Name: Big the Cat
Character Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Character Origin: Sonic Adventure (1999)
1638149100273.png

**** yeah, Big the Cat is here. His entire moveset relies on his nature as, by far, both the heaviest and slowest character in the entire game, being half as fast as Incineroar and twice the weight of Bowser. He's also weak as ****, and fights with his frog, Froggy, recovers with his parasol (automatically deconfirming Bandana Waddle Dee as well as making his recovery absolutely broken, seems as he can use it like Peach and Daisy's,) and uses his fishing rod for most attacks.

Honorable mention goes out to Dr. Goomba Tower.

Job 1:
Andross (Star Fox)

Andross is the Main Villain from Star Fox Series by Shigeru Miyamoto. He is a Anthropomorphic Primate, who was used to be good Scientist from Corneria. While during his backstory, he went insane after making his Bio-weapons that caused danger on Planet Corneria. When General Pepper found out, he banished him to Planet Venom and after that he declared a Lylat War between Cornerian forces and Venomian Forces.

Andross could be Floaty Mid-Heavyweight character, who could 2nd tallest Smash character after Ridley. His moveset could be related to Star Fox boss fights like Attack Carrier boss fight, where Andross' Back Aerial could be Attack Carrier projectile or his Neutral Special will be Tile Shoot like his Assist Trophy, which Andross makes his Monkey head large and shoots a panel that breaks shields.
His Final Smash could be His brain, where he sends fighter to Cinematic while going into background and inhaling them it his head, where the his Brain launches eyeballs at Opponents, KOing.

I nominate him because he could be Troll Fighter for Super Smash Bros. community and Nintendo Fandom.
This Idea of Andross in Smash sounds little bit Serious, but he could make Krystal & Star Fox Fans whine loud when they will see Andross from Star Fox playable and a lot of Smash people would rage, because he is a character that Nobody asked for him before.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Votes have closed!

Classic Marth -14
Navi -7
Big the Cat -13
Andross -2
Keeby -12

By a narrow margin, Classic Marth has won CP1. Now unfortunately, opinion has changed on echo fighters over the years. So, to generate the most outrage we need to...

Job #2: Submit a moveset for Classic Marth... and other things too if you want

You are allowed to submit a moveset, classic mode, and stage.

AlRex

Smash Lord
My idea to agitate the most people is also probably very lazy. Classic Marth just has Marth's moveset, but jankier and less precise, because he's based off of older sprites and a younger, less skilled Marth, you see. Maybe I'll actually write this up if I can think of how to do it.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job 2:

Considering a version of Castle Siege’s second area was submitted, I’ll submit a reskin of the first area in the form of Archanea. After all, it was supposed to be in Melee.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Classic Castle Siege wins. Now for the best part...

Job #3: Deconfirm characters Submit a set of Mii costumes for Classic Marth.

Be sure to get the most requested, yet still related characters.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
My goal here was to have so many of the same Mii type, because I think Mii Gunner saturation is already in Smash (we have Sans, Cuphead, Vault Boy, and Doomguy; many of people's most wanted's, all Mii Gunner) so I just wanted Mii Gunner to be the only real viable Mii type. Also, Edelgard is too popular to allow fans to play her in any capacity, her Byleth alt is too much tbh.
  2. Dimitri (Three Houses; the only non-gunner here to really make it apparent Edelgard isn't here despite also having Claude [Sword])
  3. Anna (Fire Emblem; only uses the Bow which isn't even her signature weapon [Gunner])
  5. Akira Howard (Astral Chain; you already know they are only using the X-Baton in the Blaster Mode [Gunner])

Baysha

Smash Ace
Mii fighter submissions have closed! Voting has now opened up.

Lyndis (Gunner)
Hector (Brawler)
Crono (Chrono Trigger) (Gunner) [comes with a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkZIwD58VnA]
Isaac (Golden Sun) (Brawler)
My goal here was to have so many of the same Mii type, because I think Mii Gunner saturation is already in Smash (we have Sans, Cuphead, Vault Boy, and Doomguy; many of people's most wanted's, all Mii Gunner) so I just wanted Mii Gunner to be the only real viable Mii type. Also, Edelgard is too popular to allow fans to play her in any capacity, her Byleth alt is too much tbh.
1. Dr. Luigi
2. Keeby
3. Cream The Rabbit
Mii Ideas:
Andross (Brawler)
Mach Rider (Gunner)
Akira Howard (Swordfighter)
Lyndis (Swordfighter)
Adult Tiki (Brawler)
  1. Geno (Brawler, doesn't use his gun)
  2. Lloyd (Brawler, doesn't use his sword)
  3. Banjo (Swordfighter, uses Kazooie)
  4. Waluigi (Brawler)
  5. Officer Howard (Gunner, uses a photorealistic pistol)

A joyful massacre, even if these characters aren't neccisarily related
All Mii Swordfighters based on other blue haired Fire Emblem Protagonists

Alm
Sigurd
Seliph
Hector
Ephraim
Eirika

CP 2 Candidate:
Virtual Boy (Hardware)

Virtual Boy is a console, who was made by Nintendo in 1995. It is very known for Sh*tty ass sales and being a commercial Failure of VG history. It's also one of Worst Nintendo Consoles ever made or even one of Worst VG Consoles.

So, let's be serious for bit that VB's Moveset would be based on Virtual Boy games, but the moveset is Insanely Broken, because each attack it gives to someone, they get headache and they vomit on the floor, which it causes Spamming damage all the time.
His Final Smash could jump into stage 4th Wall POV and it flashes so fast that causes huge Seizure with those 32-bit wireframe graphics.

I nominate Virtual Boy, because I could be another Hardware Rep, but it could be Nintendo's Answer for Fans' request and if he was Added, it would break the Internet with Anger about Virtual Boy as character that no one asked for.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace

Going with Sheep Man from Mega Man 10. That’s right, instead of Zero, Dr. Wily, or some other character, the second rep for the series is this guy. Undoubtedly a recipe for disaster. To add insult to injury, his only attacks are the ones used in his game, shooting electricity and splitting into four clouds. Literally nothing else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom