• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The "Least Wanted"s Fighters Pass

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Moveset (some of this was inspired by a Smash Bros. Lawl video):

Neutral Special: Triforce of Courage
A reference to "I'll take the Triforce of Courage to protect me." The King pulls out the Triforce piece and uses it to create a barrier to protect him.

Side Special: Morshu Summon
Upon its first usage, Morshu will appear and offer one of three items (Rupees, Rope, and a Bomb) to The King, which can be switched between in the same manner as Shulk's Monado Arts. These items mimic other fighters' attacks because why come up with something creative?

The Rupees have the same effect as Fox's Blaster, but are thrown at opponents instead of being shot out of another weapon, the Bomb works like the ones used by Young/Toon Link, and the Rope is effectively a weaker version of Simon's Whip (because metal > string, am I right?).

Up Special: Squadalah
Gwonam appears out of thin air and gives The King a lift on his magic carpet. Of course, he says his catchphrase whenever he appears. Getting hit or pressing a button ejects The King and prevents him from recovering if he doesn't have the Rope on hand.

Down Special: Wine Spill/Lamp Oil
The King spills some wine, creating a slippery puddle that trip up opponents. He can only spill twice at a time and has to wait for someone to inevitably slip over. On rare occasions, he spills Lamp Oil instead, which basically just a flammable wine puddle.

Final Smash: The Book of Koridai
The King calls for CD-I Link ("MY BOY!"), who throws The Book of Koridai onto the stage, prompting it to open and suck in opponents before trapping them inside and rapidly dealing damage. He can increase said damage by attacking the book before it explodes and releases the opponents.

Entrance: Ship
The King's jumps off his ship, which sails past the stage.

Taunts
Up: The King takes a sip from his wine glass, healing 1% of damage.
Side: "Enough!" (reflects projectiles launched at him and stuns opponents close to him)
Down: "You've saved me!"

Victory Animations
  • "After you scrub all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy."
  • Laughs with CD-I Zelda.
  • "I wonder what's for dinner?" CD-I Link, who is standing with him, says, "Oh, boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorok!"
  • Morshu appears next to him and says, "Sorry, Link. I can't give credit! Come back when you're a little, MMMM… richer!" (only plays if he defeats one of the Links)
  • CD-I Link appears next to him and says, "That old Ganon is no match for The King." (only plays if he defeats Ganondorf)
Stage:

Rather than a new Zelda stage, you're getting yet another Mario stage. This is an obscure one, Morton's Wood Door Hysteria Hotel! It's an exact recreation of the original Hotel Mario, a classic just as iconic as the Zelda CD-I games, stage. Making this stage even worse better is that doors and elevators are the only way to go to and from floors, as none of the platforms, despite how thin they are, are drop-downs.

Songs:
Main Theme - Hotel Mario
Main Theme (Slowed/Credits) - Hotel Mario
Main Theme (Fire Emblem GBA Soundfont) - Hotel Mario
Main Theme (SEGA Genesis Remix) - Hotel Mario
Main Theme (Ultimate Remix) - Hotel Mario
Main Theme (New Remix) - Hotel Mario
Main Theme (Fan Made) - Hotel Mario
Main Theme (SM64 Soundfont) - Hotel Mario
Main Theme (1924 Remix) - Hotel Mario
Reading the Letter - Hotel Mario
Main Menu/Map - Hotel Mario
Hotel 1-1 - Hotel Mario
Theme Song (live action) - The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
Theme Song (animated) - The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
Do the Mario - The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
Title Theme/Do The Mario medley - The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
Theme Song - Super Mario World (cartoon)
Looking for You - Super Mario World (cartoon)
Drive to Work on Instinct - Super Mario Bros. (1993)
World Map - Link: The Faces of Evil
Morshu's Store - Link: The Faces of Evil
Sludge Lake - Link: The Faces of Evil
Infiltrating the Fort - Link: The Faces of Evil
Gwonam's House - Link: The Faces of Evil
Showdown with Ganon - Link: The Faces of Evil
Credits (Intro Ver.) - Link: The Faces of Evil
World Map - Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
Dodongo Pit - Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
The Fairy Pool - Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
Impa's Warning - Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
A Fiery Climb - Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
Credits (Ending Ver.) - Zelda: Wand of Gamelon
Theme Song - I.M. Meen
Dr. Robotnik’s Theme - Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
Opening Theme - Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Last edited:

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Classic Mode: What All True Warriors Strive For (based on YTPs)
RoundOpponent(s)Stage (songs in parenthesis)Notes/references
1:ultluigi::ultyoshi:Yoshi's Island Melee (Looking for You)A reference to Mama Luigi and the Super Mario World cartoon
2:ultdoc:(red alt) :ultfalco:(white alt) :ultmegaman::greenhill:( Dr. Robotnik’s Theme AOSTH)Based on AOSTH Dr. Robotnik and his two sidekicks, Scratch and Grounder
3:ultkirby:(yellow alt) :ultwario:(red alt) :ultinklingboy:(cyan alt):delfino:(3D Land Beach Theme)References the YTP trio of SpingeBill, Moar Krabs, and Skodwarde
4:ultganondorf:(green alt):ultkazuya:(blue alt) :ultpiranha::battlefieldb:(Final Destination Ver. 2)Blue Kazuya is a reference to Vegeta and green Ganondorf and Plant are a homage to Perfect Cell and Shoop Da Whoop
5:ultrobin:(blue alt) :ultroy2::ultbrawler:(wears cat hat)Pac-Land (I.M. Meen Theme Song)Three individual YTP icons, I.M Meen, Ronald McDonald (hence the Clown Car), and Nyan Cat
6:ultmario::ultbowser:Morton's Wood Door Hysteria Hotel (Hotel 1-1)For the last two rounds, we're getting into CD-I territory, starting with the infamous Hotel Mario
Bonus Game
Final Round:ultlink:(Tunic of the Wild) :ultzelda: (blue alt), followed by GanonGanon's Castle (Showdown with Ganon)Link and Zelda starred in their own CD-I games, both ending with a final boss battle against Ganon
Credits theme: Credits (Intro Ver.) - Link: The Faces of Evil

Last edited:
King Harkinian Classic Mode:
"The Legend of Smash: The Evil faces of Smash"

It's themed after LoZ and games made with Magic Animation studio.

Fight 1: Link on Find Mii (Referencing Link and the Map of the game)

Fight 2: Zelda on Hyrule Castle

Fight 3: Mario and Luigi in 3D Land (Hotel Mario)

Bonus Mode: Same like in Smash.

Fight 4: 8 Koopalings on Wrecking Crew (Referencing Hotel Mario)

Fight 5: 2 Villagers in Dracula's Castle Referencing IM Meen)

Fight 6: White Ganondorf in Dracula's Castle (Referencing IM Meen)

Bonus round: Same like in Smash.

Final Boss: Ganon (Boss Fight)

Baysha

Smash Ace
Classic Mode: What All True Warriors Strive For (based on YTPs)
RoundOpponent(s)Stage (songs in parenthesis)Notes/references
1:ultluigi::ultyoshi:Yoshi's Island Melee (Looking for You)A reference to Mama Luigi and the Super Mario World cartoon
2:ultdoc:(red alt) :ultfalco:(white alt) :ultmegaman::greenhill:( Dr. Robotnik’s Theme AOSTH)Based on AOSTH Dr. Robotnik and his two sidekicks, Scratch and Grounder
3:ultkirby:(yellow alt) :ultwario:(red alt) :ultinklingboy:(cyan alt):delfino:(3D Land Beach Theme)References the YTP trio of SpingeBill, Moar Krabs, and Skodwarde
4:ultganondorf:(green alt):ultkazuya:(blue alt) :ultpiranha::battlefieldb:(Final Destination Ver. 2)Blue Kazuya is a reference to Vegeta and green Ganondorf and Plant are a homage to Perfect Cell and Shoop Da Whoop
5:ultrobin:(blue alt) :ultroy2::ultbrawler:(wears cat hat)Pac-Land (I.M. Meen Theme Song)Three individual YTP icons, I.M Meen, Ronald McDonald (hence the Clown Car), and Nyan Cat
6:ultmario::ultbowser:Morton's Wood Door Hysteria Hotel (Hotel 1-1)For the last two rounds, we're getting into CD-I territory, starting with the infamous Hotel Mario
Bonus Game
Final Round:ultlink:(Tunic of the Wild) :ultzelda: (blue alt), followed by GanonGanon's Castle (Showdown with Ganon)Link and Zelda starred in their own CD-I games, both ending with a final boss battle against Ganon
Credits theme: Credits (Intro Ver.) - Link: The Faces of Evil
King Harkinian Classic Mode:
"The Legend of Smash: The Evil faces of Smash"

It's themed after LoZ and games made with Magic Animation studio.

Fight 1: Link on Find Mii (Referencing Link and the Map of the game)

Fight 2: Zelda on Hyrule Castle

Fight 3: Mario and Luigi in 3D Land (Hotel Mario)

Bonus Mode: Same like in Smash.

Fight 4: 8 Koopalings on Wrecking Crew (Referencing Hotel Mario)

Fight 5: 2 Villagers in Dracula's Castle Referencing IM Meen)

Fight 6: White Ganondorf in Dracula's Castle (Referencing IM Meen)

Bonus round: Same like in Smash.

Final Boss: Ganon (Boss Fight)
Classic Mode submissions have closed!
Vote for your favorite.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. I.M. Meen (Brawler)
  2. I.M. Meen (Swordfighter) (Uses a pencil)
  3. I.M. Meen (Gunner) (Uses lighting hands)
  4. Red I.M. Meen (Brawler)
  5. Green I.M. Meen (Gunner)
  6. Yellow I.M. Meen (Swordfighter) (pencil is not properly textured)

All 6 IM Meens are sold seperately. Each one comes with the IM Meen theme as a music track, which is on all stages and locks into maximum liklihood and duplicated with each Meen purchased. It replaces all songs on Mementos outright.

Last edited:

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Mii costumes (based on hated games of already represented franchises):
1. Zero Nightmare (Mega Man X6) - Swordfighter
2. Mephiles (Sonic 06) - Gunner (fires blasts from his hands)
3. Kersti (Paper Mario: Sticker Star) - Hat
4. Nuts & Bolts Banjo-Kazooie - Brawler
5. Little Birdie (Metroid: Other M) - Mask
No deluxe costumes, but Zero Nightmare comes with the kickass Mega Man cartoon theme.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
1. Ushrom (Wand of Gamelon) (Brawler)

2. Iceologer (Minecraft) (Gunner) (Uses hands to mimic ice magic)

3. Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword) (Brawler for some reason)

4. King Harkinian (Gunner) (Uses Dinner Blaster) (There was an error in communication and now he's also a Mii costume)

5. Food Dude (Zelda's Adventure) (Brawler)

6. Trystan (Tale of the Endless River) (Swordfighter) (Uses The True Blade of Rivet) (A fake generic anime-style JRPG protagonist to see if anyone would notice)

Last edited:
My Mii costumes:

1. 4K Morshu (Brawler) (He speaks non-stop when attacking)

2. Grotesque Steve (Swordfighter) (He wields a Diamond sword that is poorly rendered)

3. Mario's realistic head (Headgear) (Makes every outfit grotesquely realistic)

4. IM Meen (Brawler) (Hie aesthetic is based on his game, so he could also flat to replicate his 2d Model from the game)

5. Castlevania NFT (Headgear) (It's an actual GIF of Castlevania on NES)

6. Captain N (Outfit Deluxe Gunner only) (Comes with Captain N Medley, but it's made by MIDI, which it makes more awful)

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
  1. I.M. Meen (Brawler)
  2. I.M. Meen (Swordfighter) (Uses a pencil)
  3. I.M. Meen (Gunner) (Uses lighting hands)
  4. Red I.M. Meen (Brawler)
  5. Green I.M. Meen (Gunner)
  6. Yellow I.M. Meen (Swordfighter) (pencil is not properly textured)

All 6 IM Meens are sold seperately. Each one comes with the IM Meen theme as a music track, which is on all stages and locks into maximum liklihood and duplicated with each Meen purchased. It replaces all songs on Mementos outright.
Mii costumes (based on hated games of already represented franchises):
1. Zero Nightmare (Mega Man X6) - Swordfighter
2. Mephiles (Sonic 06) - Gunner (fires blasts from his hands)
3. Kersti (Paper Mario: Sticker Star) - Hat
4. Nuts & Bolts Banjo-Kazooie - Brawler
5. Little Birdie (Metroid: Other M) - Mask
No deluxe costumes, but Zero Nightmare comes with the kickass Mega Man cartoon theme.
1. Ushrom (Wand of Gamelon) (Brawler)

2. Iceologer (Minecraft) (Gunner) (Uses hands to mimic ice magic)

3. Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword) (Brawler for some reason)

4. King Harkinian (Gunner) (Uses Dinner Blaster) (There was an error in communication and now he's also a Mii costume)

5. Food Dude (Zelda's Adventure) (Brawler)

6. Trystan (Tale of the Endless River) (Swordfighter) (Uses The True Blade of Rivet) (A fake generic anime-style JRPG protagonist to see if anyone would notice)
My Mii costumes:

1. 4K Morshu (Brawler) (He speaks non-stop when attacking)

2. Grotesque Steve (Swordfighter) (He wields a Diamond sword that is poorly rendered)

3. Mario's realistic head (Headgear) (Makes every outfit grotesquely realistic)

4. IM Meen (Brawler) (Hie aesthetic is based on his game, so he could also flat to replicate his 2d Model from the game)

5. Castlevania NFT (Headgear) (It's an actual GIF of Castlevania on NES)

6. Captain N (Outfit Deluxe Gunner only) (Comes with Captain N Medley, but it's made by MIDI, which it makes more awful)
Mii submissions have closed! Vote for your top 2!

My votes:
1. Wario Wario Wario
2. Mine

Baysha

Smash Ace
Wario Wario Wario 6
Butters Stotch 3
Baysha 3
Tankman from Newgrounds 3

Wario Wario Wario's costumes will be used. With this, the least wanted fighters pass has conclu- clu- clu- clu- clu- clu- clu- clu- clu- clu-

Master Hand's grip was harder than it ever was before. He couldn't falter. Not know, not with what's at stake. One small slip-up would be all it took for his hard work to crumble into dust. He had to concentrate, concentrate, concentrate... Master Hand sensed a presence coming towards him. Thankfully, it wasn't anything threatening. Just the green one in the overalls, Mario's brother.

"Hey, uh... big... hand guy?" Luigi stuttered. Master Hand didn't reply. He hoped he would just go away so he could contain this thing. Luigi, oblivious to this, continued

"We were all wondering where you had gone. Nobody's seen you around for a while. Is somthing-a goin' on?" Luigi didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon.

"GO... AWAY..." Master Hand spoke with a booming voice that shook the floor. Every word drained his concentration for a moment. Faltering ever so slightly before snapping back to full attention.

"Heh... well if you ever feel like coming back just give us-a call, okie dokie?" Luigi said. But, before he started to turn back he gave a light pat to the back of Master Hand. This was enough to lower his concentration just enough for the object in his hands to escape. A burst of yellow-green energy sent both fighters flying. "NO!" Master Hand cried out. But it was too late, the energy had turned into a beam and shot out towards the sky and towards whole new worlds.

Master Hand slowly got up. He turned to Luigi. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!" He cried out.

Luigi simply stared back at him.

"Hehe... oops."

THE LEAST WANTED FIGHTERS UNIVERSE
COMING SOON

Top Bottom