• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The Bowel Movement - A YouTube Poop Fighting Game! (submit rivals for K. Rool and Skooks!)

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I think now's a good time to announce the results of the vote for Job #8 and Job #9. But first, the results of the re-vote for Job #4!

Job #4 (Game Title):
  • YouTube Poop: Gastric Distress (submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario ) - 0 votes
  • YouTube Poop: Flushdown (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap ) - 1 vote
  • YouTube Poop: The Bowel Movement (submitted by FazDude FazDude ) - 3 votes
Well, it looks like YouTube Poop: The Bowel Movement is this game's title now!

Now, onto the Job #8 and Job #9 results! Based on the results of the StrawPoll, these jobs will add 2 Team Fotress 2 fighters and 1 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fighter. Here are the results of the vote itself:

Job #8 (Team Fortress 2 Fighter):
  • The Spy (submitted by me) - 2 votes
  • The Scout (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap ) - 1 vote
  • The Heavy (submitted by Mamboo07 Mamboo07 ) - 3 votes
  • The Pyro (submitted by Owen23) - 0 votes
Job #9 (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fighter):
  • Fluttershy (submitted by me) - 0 votes
  • Rainbow Dash (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap ) - 3 votes
  • Discord (submitted by Mamboo07 Mamboo07 ) - 1 vote
  • Pinkie Pie (submitted by Owen23) - 2 votes
Our new fighters are The Spy, The Heavy, and Rainbow Dash!
1684427375738.png
1684427395992.png
1684427781731.png

Let's move on to the submissions for Job #11 (Game Modes). The following modes have been added:
  • Endless Mode (submitted by me)
  • Scroll Mode (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
I'm also officially adding Vs. Mode to the game. It was already added implicitly by default, but I realized that I should have made that clear from the start.
Just wanted to make an announcement: this game now has a playlist! All stage music submitted so far has been added, plus 5 music tracks that will be used for this game's menu:
There will be another announcement regarding music submissions that will come with the results for Jobs #8 and #9, so stay tuned!
On to my announcement regarding music submissions, I've decided to expand the number of music tracks that can be submitted for stages to 15 (this also extends to the menu) and make music submissions an open-ended job. If you have any tracks you'd like to add to the stages already submitted (or to the menu), please submit them!

And now, it's time for the moment you've been waiting for!
Job #10 (Spongebob Squarepants Fighter):
Since we only have 3 submissions for this job (and 2 of them are variations of the same character), this vote will only be adding 1 fighter to the roster (my own vote's for Mr. Krabs). I look forward to seeing who makes it in!

Last edited:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Here are the next jobs! These jobs will also serve as semi-discussions for features I'd like to implement in this game...

Job #12 - Rival Fighters for the Game's Current Roster
One of the ideas from other fighting games that I've wanted to implement for this game's Arcade Mode was "rivals" - a fighter at a fixed point of the Arcade Mode ladder (usually at the end before the boss) that shares some sort of rivalry or connection with the chosen fighter (in a team-based game such as this, the chosen fighter would be the first one selected). Of course, in a crossover game such as this, they don't have to come from the same source or franchise - they can share a thematic rivalry or one that resembles a rivalry from one of the fighter's home series.

For this job, we'll be discussing who among the current selection of fighters would be fitting rivals for each other, as well as submitting new fighters that could also be potential rivals for fighters on this roster (of course, if you feel the rivals system wouldn't be a good idea for a game like this, or at the very least not for this game's Arcade Mode, please let me know!).

Job #13 - Home Stages for the Game's Current Roster
Since the number of fighters and stages in the base game is the same (40), this game will probably use a "home stage" system like in the Street Fighter series, with every fighter having their own dedicated stage. For this job, we'll be coming up with stages for fighters on the roster who don't have them already! The fighters in question are:
  • Donald McDonald (aka Japanese Ronald McDonald)​
  • Dr. Rabbit​
  • The Heavy​
  • Jack Black​
  • King Harkinian​
  • Rainbow Dash​
  • The Spy​
  • Weegee​
This job will add 4 stages to the game. If you think the "home stage" system is too limiting, please let me know!

FazDude

Smash Master
Donald Stage: McDonald's

I mean, what else could it be?

You fight in the dining room of a McDonald's location, with tables ahd chairs serving as destructible objects. However, at the start of each round, there is a chance that a table could be set up with a delicious McDonald's beverage on it. When you knock over a table with a drink on it, the drink spills and creates a slippery puddle which causes fighters to fall over if they step on it. There's no stage finisher, though.
SpongeRobert Vote: Spingebill

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Sponge Rep Vote
  1. Spongebob
Heavy's Stage: 2Fort
2Fort_Team_Fortress_2.png

One of the best first-person shooter multiplayer maps of all time!
Taking place at the iconic forts separated by a contaminated canal of deep water with a covered bridge spans the stream and battlements exist on each fort, providing excellent positions to assault oncoming players.

The fighters battle on each side and on the bridge while a war between RED and BLU occurs becoming chaotic with Snipers, Pyros, Scouts, Spies, Heavys, Soldiers, you know the rest fighting all over the place.

Music:
  • Main Theme
  • Playing with Danger
  • The Calm
  • Rocket Jump Waltz
  • Magnum Force
  • Faster than a Speeding Bullet
  • More Gun
  • Dreams of Cruelty
  • Drunken Pipe Bomb
  • Robots
  • Yeti Park
  • Three Days to Live

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Rainbow Dash Stage: Weather Factory
1684482845215.png

Details:
This famous Cloudsdale landmark is where Equestria's weather is produced and distributed, from clouds to snowflakes to rainbows. Expect to see quite a few of the pegasi featured in MLP: FiM either working at or touring the factory.

There are rumors that pegasi assigned to rainbow production tend to... disappear, but if you ask anypony who works there, they'll deny it.

Hazards: Occasionally, a stray thundercloud will make its way above the stage, striking fighters with lightning until being removed by the workers.
Stage Finisher: Fighters K.O.d to either side will end up falling into one of the factory's pools of liquid rainbow (CAUTION: VERY HOT! DO NOT DRINK!).​

Music:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Okay, the votes are in, and our 12th fighter has been decided!

Job #10 (Spongebob Squarepants Fighter):
Spingebill has been chosen as our next fighter!
1684518213676.png

Now, onto the stages submitted for Job #13 (Home Stages)! Here are the stages being added:
  • McDonalds (home stage of Donald McDonald, submitted by FazDude FazDude )
  • 2Fort (home stage of The Heavy, submitted by Mamboo07 Mamboo07 )
  • Rotten Jaws (home stage of Dr. Rabbit, submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
  • Weather Factory (home stage of Rainbow Dash, submitted by me)
As for Job #12 (Rival Fighters), it doesn't seem like there's much (if any) enthusiasm over the idea of fighter rivals in this game, considering the lack of discussion or submissions for it, so I'm probably going to drop the idea. Still, I don't want to rule out the possibility that some users were interested in the idea of rival fighters but weren't sure who to submit, or that the lack of submissions was due to a failure on my part to fully explain the job, so I've set up a StrawPoll to determine whether or not this game should have a rivals system for its fighters: Should YTP: The Bowel Movement have a rivals syste... - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

Now, let's get into the next jobs!
Job #14 - Arcade Mode Structure
How should this game's Arcade Mode be structured? Should each fighter have a set of pre-determined fights for their Arcade Ladder? Or should it be completely random who they'll fight on the way to the top? Maybe somewhere in between? Please submit your ideas!

Job #15 - Submit a Version of Mario
Job #16 - Submit a Version of Sonic
It's high time we got Luigi's little big brother and that hedgehog that Robotnik hates so much on this roster. For these jobs, we'll be submitting versions of Mario and Sonic as potential fighters! Given the wide range of memetic versions of the two characters, I have no doubt that this job will provide an interesting variety of submissions!

FazDude

Smash Master
I'd be down to have rivals in the game, but I feel like that should be something we do once the base roster is finished.

Anyway...

Mario Version: Hotel Mario & Luigi

Nice of SmashBoards to invite us over to Bowel Movement, eh Luigi?

While this is a 3v3 fighter, Hotel Mario & Luigi are kind of a puppet fighter, with Mario being the puppetmaster and Luigi being the puppet. Of course, the two use a variety of moves based on Hotel Mario, but much like the game they hail from, they have a certain strategic element absent from most fighters. There's a lot these pesky plumbers can do when mastered!

The reason I'm submitting Luigi alongside Mario is because I feel like this relationship would be more interesting and would give us an extra slot rather than splitting Mario and Gay/Mama Luigi into two slots. If this isn't allowed, I'll gladly swap the submission for a solo Hotel Mario (although I do have an idea for a solo non-Hotel Mario in mind, I want to prioritize HM for now).

Sonic Version: AoSTH Sonic

While several variations of Sonic have been subject to YTPs over the years, none have the history of the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon. This version of Sonic is just as quick and sharp-witted as ever, but is more of a schemer and master of disguise than the Blue Blur from the games. I'd like to reflect this by mixing elements of rushdown play with that of a set-up fighter, allowing Sonic to lead his opponents into unfavorable situations with his speed. Of course, his various disguises and costumes are easy alt fodder.

Last edited:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Job #15 - 7 GRAND DAD
1684536091886.png

FLEENSTONES!? This strange cave-person plumber originates from the bootleg Mario game collection MARIO 7 in 1, which contains "classic" Mario titles such as Super Mario 14, Super Bros. 5, and Super Bros. 10: Kung-Fu Mari. Of course, about half of the games in that collection were actually dolled-up versions of NES games that originally had nothing to do with Mario (it's pretty obvious that Grand Dad himself is just Mario's head slapped onto Fred Flinstone's body). Grand Dad himself would soar into meme notoriety in 2014 with Vinesauce Joel's playthrough of Mario 7 in 1 (and his reaction to 7 Grand Dad's title screen in particular) as part of his Insane Mario Bootleg Games stream, and would be further immortalized into meme culture in 2016 as the progenitor of SiIvaGunner's high-quality rips.

Here, he'd mainly draw inspiration from the collection of Mario bootleg games he originated from, as well as other noteworthy Mario bootlegs such as Kart Fighter and Dian Shi Ma Li (the latter of which served as the origin of the "Fortran" version of Mario seen on Grand Dad's title screen). Of course, he'd still definitely have some ties to SiIvaGunner, especially since the channel has produced quite a few YTPMVs of their own.

Job #16 - Sanic
1684546600060.png

This badly-drawn rendition of the Blue Blur serves as a representative for MLG montage parodies, which were a popular form of meme edits during the mid-2010s (with them even being considered a rival/successor to YTPs). In terms of gameplay, he'd be a mix of rushdown and disruption, using tools such as airhorns and noscope sniper shots to interrupt his opponents' moves and gain any advantage he can over them. GET REKT!

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Mario Version: Malleo

A cursed version of Mario, he is a weaker clone of Weegee that uses fire flowers and burping.

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Okay, before we start voting, let's go over the results of the Job #12 StrawPoll. The results are in favor of implementing a rivals system for this game's fighters - however, I've decided to take FazDude FazDude 's suggestion to wait until after the base roster has been finalized to determine which fighters will be each other's rivals, so it won't impact future fighter submission jobs too much. I might have a rival-based fighter submission job once we get to the last remaining slots on the base roster, though, so be on the lookout for that.

Similarly, I've decided to postpone submissions for Job #14 (Arcade Mode Structure) until after the base roster is fleshed out some more, though I've at the very least determined that the last two fights on the arcade ladder will be against the fighter's rival followed by a boss. Once we've got some more fighters on the roster, we can start discussing everything on the arcade ladder before those two fights.

Now, here are the submissions for Jobs #15 and #16!

Job #15 (Mario):
  • Hotel Mario & Luigi (submitted by FazDude FazDude )
  • Grand Dad (submitted by me)
  • Malleo (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
Job #16 (Sonic):
  • AoStH Sonic (submitted by FazDude FazDude )
  • Sanic (submitted by me)
Since there are only a few submissions for these jobs, we'll only be adding 1 fighter for each, so vote for your top choice! For me, those would be the Hotel Mario Bros. and Sanic, since neither of their sources are represented on the roster yet (the same could be said for Grand Dad, but I didn't want to do a double self-vote).

Speaking of sources not yet represented on the roster...

Job #17 - Submit a Fighter from DiC's Nintendo-Based Shows
1684610276777.png
This job will add some fighters from DiC's tv shows based on Nintendo games! This encompasses the following series:
  • Captain N: The Game Master
  • The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
  • The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario World (TV series)
  • The Legend of Zelda (TV series)
When submitting for this job, please bear in mind that we already have a version of Luigi on the roster (with a version of Mario on the way). That said, I do think that the Super Show versions of the Mario Bros. have enough uniqueness to be barred from submission outright (especially since doing so would potentially cut off representation for the live-action segments of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, which is not a risk I'm willing to take), but I'd still like to keep the number of versions of the same character on the roster to a healthy minimum.

Job #18 - Submit a Fighter from a Live-Action Source
I'd like to get a few more fighters from noteworthy live-action YTP sources on this roster. If there's any character from a live-action source that you think is essential for a YTP-based game, please submit them!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Grand Dad and Sanic

LA: Dennis Prager

Ah, good ol' P.U. Dennis Prager would likely fight with the stickfigure animations used in PragerU videos - promoting values of arson and murder that the real PragerU would never endorse. (but absolutely wants to, let's be real)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
DiC Fighter: King Koopa

No matter what version of the Mario Bros. we end up adding, what would they be without their scaly archnemesis? Just like my Sonic submission, King Koopa's various personas make for baked-in alt potential, but he'd also use his fire breath and Koopa Pack to help him pressure opponents in battle.

I vote for the Hotel Mario Bros. and Sanic - Honorable mention to Grand Dad, who I actually alluded to with my pitch.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
King Koopa's various personas make for baked-in alt potential
There's LOTS of moveset potential with his many alter egos!

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Job #18 (Live-Action Fighter) - Michael Rosen
1684625284186.png

When it comes to live-action YTP sources, Michael Rosen is easily one of the most noteworthy ones (if not the most). His moveset would take inspiration from the various children's poems and stories he's written, as well as the YTPs and other meme edits based on his presentations of those very same poems and stories on his YouTube channel. NOICE!

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Phil Swift

We need more representation from the Dank era, and Phil Swift is one of the main options. His move set would take inspiration from Flex Seal products and YTPs that use his products.

Voting for Hotel Mario Bros. and Sanic

Last edited:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Here are the voting results for Job #15 and Job #16!

Job #15 (Mario):
  • Hotel Mario Bros. (submitted by FazDude FazDude ) - 3 votes
  • Grand Dad (submitted by me) - 1 vote
  • Malleo (submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap ) - 0 votes
Job #16 (Sonic):
  • AoStH Sonic (submitted by FazDude FazDude ) - 0 votes
  • Sanic (submitted by me) - 4 votes
1684694582434.png
1684694609432.png

"Nice of Smashboards to invite us over to the Bowel Movement, eh Luigi?" "I hope they made lotsa spaghetti!" "Luigi, look! It's Sanic Hegehog!"

The Hotel Mario Bros. and Sanic have been added to the roster! Additionally, the Mushroom Kingdom has officially become the home stage of Hotel Mario Bros.! But these pesky plumbers aren't the only Mario franchise fighters to be added...
Since King Koopa (submitted by FazDude FazDude ) was the only character submitted for Job #17 (DiC Nintendo Show Fighters), he'll be added to the roster by default. He's here to make sure those pinhead plumbers never throw a monkey wrench into his evil plans again! ...even though this game's Mario Bros. aren't exactly the same ones he's used to dealing with.

On to the submissions for Job #18 (Live-Action Fighters), we'll be adding 1 fighter out of the following 3:
My own vote goes to Michael Rosen. Honorable mention to Phil Swift - I agree with Northsouthmap Northsouthmap that the roster could use some more modern meme representation (and I do have a few fighters in mind for that, Phil being one of them), but I felt that Michael Rosen was the higher priority YTP source between the two. Speaking of which...

Discussion #2 - High Priority Sources
I'd like to know which YTP sources (and which characters from those sources) should be prioritized for future fighter jobs on this thread. There's a lot of sources that could be considered prominent enough to make it onto the roster, but only so many roster spots left open (we're already nearly halfway full). Please let me know which ones you think are too important to the history and culture of YTPs to risk leaving out!

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I vote for Phil Swift.

As for what sources I want, I want the thread to lean a little away from video game characters (including adaptations). Yes, they have their place in YTP history, but with a genre such as this, I wanna see variety in the media we represent. Only five of our reps so far aren't from video games, and I wanna expand upon that by adding more reps from real-life, animation, films, and the like.

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Okay, after taking the feedback I've received into consideration, I've finally settled on the next fighter jobs. But first, the results of Job #18 (Live-Action Fighters):
  • Dennis Prager (PragerU, submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario ) - 0 votes
  • Michael Rosen (submitted by me) - 4 votes
  • Phil Swift (Flex Seal, submitted by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap ) - 2 votes
1684740583378.png

Michael Rosen has been added to the roster! Now, onto the next jobs:

Job #19 - Submit a Fighter from a Non-Video Game Source
Job #20 - Submit a 2010s Internet Meme Fighter
These jobs should help address the weaker points of my roster so far. I look forward to seeing your submissions!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
2010s: Tito Richard

He raised (or hates??) Phil and loves the ladies. Would represent the beloved, enduring "Noun replacement" style of Poop, and could possibly attack by transforming foes' projectiles into Nutshacks. (whatever a Nutshack even is.)

Non-gaming: Caillou

Weaponising his explosive temper and non-developed rational skills, Caillou is a force to be reckoned with... beware his deadly pinch, and say your prayers once he starts grounding grounding grounding.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Non-Gaming: Nostalgia Critic

He remembers it so you don't have to. His long-running show gives us a lot of material to work with, and it helps that he's already been in a fighting game. No joke (video has swearing).

2010s Meme: Shrek

With a name such as Bowel Movement, is there a fighter that suits it much better than this beloved ogre from Far Far Away? I'd imagine him as a grappler with great strength and heft to his attacks, but poor movement speed.

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
For Job #20 (2010s Meme Fighter), I'm going with one of my fighter submissions from my old thread - Robbie Rotten (LazyTown)!

Who did you expect, Sportaflop? The self-proclaimed "villain number one" of the Nick Jr. show LazyTown has been a prominent figure in modern Internet meme culture since September 2016, owing to the use of his hit villain song "We Are Number One" in SiIvaGunner's high quality rips alongside other edits and remixes, with the meme even being used to help raise awareness and funding for the cancer treatment of Robbie's actor Stefán Karl Stefánsson (who, sadly, would eventually succumb to the illness on August 21, 2018 - I understand if this makes some people uncomfortable with Robbie's inclusion, and I am willing to change my submission for this job if need be).

I figured that we could use a few modern meme representatives for this project, and that Robbie Rotten was a good choice to go with. It helps that LazyTown has some prominence in Internet meme culture even predating We Are Number One, via Cooking by the Book and You Are A Pirate (the latter of which is also one of Robbie's songs).
As for Job #19 (Non-Gaming Fighter), I wanted to go with someone who was a prominent YTP source but wasn't likely to be added by any of the later fighter jobs I had planned. After some consideration, I've settled on...

asdfguy (asdfmovie)
1684781529622.png

He'd be our representative for classic YouTube animations, taking advantage of the random, sketch-like humor of his home source for a variety of attacks. Expect to see stuff like pie-flavored pies, pointless buttons, explosive turtles, skateboarding cows, and a kid who really likes trains.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Non-gaming: Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

Over 9000! Play similar to appearances in Dragon Ball Z games.

2010s Meme: Peppa Pig

Dank era representative. Play similar to Villager in Smash or Lincoln in NASB.

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Okay, it's time to begin the voting process for Jobs #19 and #20! Here are the fighters submitted!

Job #19 (Non-Gaming Fighters):
Job #20 (2010s Memes Fighters):
These jobs will each add 2 fighters to the roster, so vote for your top 2 in each! My votes are:

Job #19 (Non-Gaming Fighters):
  1. Vegeta - Out of all the submissions for these two jobs, he's easily the top priority for a YTP fighting game.
  2. asdfguy - It was a tough call between him and Nostalgia Critic, considering they're both prominent YTP sources and icons of classic YouTube, but I felt that the Critic had more opportunities to make it back onto the roster with the jobs I have planned.
Job #20 (2010s Memes Fighters):
  1. Robbie Rotten - I couldn't resist putting him at Number One for the sake of the meme, but I do believe that he's got enough prominence in Internet meme and remix culture to warrant a spot on the roster.
  2. Shrek - Easily our best option for a Dreamworks animated film representative. It's Never Ogre.
The next jobs will be decided soon...

Last edited:

GamingFan1997

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I've finally decided on the next jobs for this thread:

Job #21 - Second Chance Fighter Poll #1
I'd like to see which of the fighter submissions from previous jobs that failed to make it in should make a return. For this job, vote your 5 most desired fighters out of the ones listed here, one per source:
  • Angry Video Game Nerd (Cinemassacre, Job #3)​
  • AoStH Sonic (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Job #16)​
  • Dennis Prager (PragerU, Job #18)​
  • Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Job #9)​
  • Fluttershy (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Job #9)​
  • Grand Dad (Mario 7 in 1, Job #15)​
  • HH (hhgregg, Job #3)​
  • Malleo (Mario is Missing, Job #15)​
  • Mama Luigi (Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Job #3)​
  • Mr. Krabs (SpongeBob SquarePants, Job #10)​
  • Phil Swift (Flex Seal, Job #18)​
  • Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Job #9)​
  • Pyro (Team Fortress 2, Job #8)​
  • Scout (Team Fortress 2, Job #8)​
  • SpongeBob (SpongeBob SquarePants, Job #10)​
The top 5 voted fighters will make it to the final poll, which will add 2 of them to the roster. Alternatively, you can rank your 5 votes in order of personal roster priority, and the 2 top ranked votes will be counted for the final poll. Make sure to take the current roster into consideration when deciding which fighters to vote for. My own votes are:
  1. Angry Video Game Nerd​
  2. Grand Dad​
  3. Phil Swift​
  4. Mr. Krabs​
  5. Pinkie Pie​

Job #22 - Submit Stages for Weegee, King Harkinian, Spingebill, and Sanic
I think it's time we got some more stages designed for the fighters already on the roster, so for this job, we'll be doing just that! Submit your stage ideas for any of the four fighters shown above!

Voting for Job #19 (Non-Gaming Fighters) and Job #20 (2010s Meme Fighters) is also still ongoing, so make sure to vote for those jobs if you haven't already!

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Job 21 Voting
  1. Grand Dad
  2. AVGN
  3. Oh Yeah, Mr. Krabs
  4. Phil Swift
  5. HH
Job 22: Gren Hel (Sanic)

(Art by yours truly!)

Similarly to our other Sonic stage, Gren Hel is a competitive-focused stage... even if the aesthetic is a bit more MS Painty than usual. You can see Sanic-fied versions of various Sonic characters in the background, but there aren't any hazards or things of the like.

The music selection is comprised of memetic songs from throughout the Sonic series, plus remixes of fan favorites:
  1. Green Hill Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog
  2. Green Hill Zone (MLG Mix) - Sonic the Hedgehog
  3. Emerald Hill Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  4. Special Stage - Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  5. You Can Do Anything - Sonic CD
  6. Continue (Sonic 3) - Sonic Sessions
  7. A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup - Sonic Adventure 2
  8. I Am.. All of Me - Shadow the Hedgehog
  9. Faded Hills - Sonic Forces
  10. Ghost Town - Sonic Forces
  11. Main Theme - Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
  12. Gotta Go Fast - Sonic X