G&W echo: Yuka
Less of a glass cannon compared to G&W, giving her better defense but worse power. We could possibly include other human characters from Rhythm Heaven as alts. Like G&W, she's cel shaded and flat, but her animations are a tiny bit less choppy.
Jab: Karate Man punching, reflects projectiles
Forward tilt - A Cheer Readers book
Up Tilt - Tapping on a tambourine twice, once on each side
Down tilt - Summoning monkeys to tap, her own foot is the sweet spot.
Dash - Left intact, no helmet nor reference
Forward Smash - Samurai Slice sword
Up Smash - uses a Marching Orders helmet
Down Smash - Cuts a log like Lumbearjack
Neutral air - Holds a Hair Vegetable, with hair coming off in place of the fish
Forward air - Drops an intruder from Shoot Em Up
Back Air - Holds a Moai Kid
Down Air - Grabs a fork from Fork Lifter
Up Air - Glee Club screaming, still has a windbox
Down Special - Packing Pests. Can catch all projectiles - except for living beings like Pikmin or Mr. Saturn - and turn them into spiders instead of oil
Up Special - Working Dough trampoline, Mister Eagle from Dog Ninja as a parachute
Side Special - Quiz Show. Numbers go from 1 to 10, and rather than having unique effects just hit the foe that amount of times, dealing 5 damage per hit
Neutral Special - Kicks a ball like in Double Date
Final Smash - Stretches to the height of the Tap Troupe as the camera zooms out, then does a powerful Tap-Tap-Tap
G&W stage: My Desktop
My Desktop (Windows)
Based on Windows XP specifically
This stage is quite large, not the size of say, Temple (let alone New Pork or TGCO), but still above the average size. You fight within 4 windows in a 2-by-2 grid. (with the bars at the top of said windows being colour coded like the classic Windows/current Microsoft logo!) Those windows show different Microsoft applications and thus have different platform layouts. The big gimmick of this stage is that windows can open and close... which also closes up the blast zones! (and reveals the Bliss wallpaper in the background, but that isn't as important) The stage becomes very cramped when only one window is open. When windows re-open they will always have a new application on it.
There are 10 possible apps:
- Word - The words "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" are in 3 lines and can be used as 3 soft platforms
- Media Player - A swirling visualisation will show, with 4 soft platforms moving in a windmill platform.
- Paint - a Final Destination hard platform is there, and 3 soft platforms will gradually be drawn to make a Battlefield layout
- Minesweeper - A destructable cube you can dig into is in the middle of this window. Mines will only appear once all the cubes have been demolished, and promptly explode, sending everyone flying and instantly closing the window once everyone is knocked back.
- Powerpoint - Two soft platforms here, "Click to add title" and "Click to add subtitle"
- Reversi - A game of classic 3.1 Reversi is played, with every disk being part of a hard platform. Once the game is won and all fighters are off the window the board will disappear
- Internet Explorer - Internet Explorer is running MSN Videos, which plays snippets of footage from various DOS, Windows and Xbox adverts at 180p. The video box is a big, cube-shaped, solid platform
- MSN Messenger - A conversation between Clippit and The Dot goes on, with each post being possible to use as a platform as they gradually inch up.
- Solitaire - The Solitaire cards bounce around slowly - though they don't duplicate themselves - and can be used as moving platforms.[/TD]
- Purble Place - Fight atop 4 conveyer belts in the cake factory, two are on the bottom and intertwined, the other two are not and float above it. The conveyer belts roll into each other.
The Omega form features multiple backgrounds from many different Windows versions as opposed to just Bliss in the regular form, switching through every 30 seconds like the wallpaper slideshow function introduced in Vista, making for a varied but undistracting battleground. A cursor will go around in the background, but not click on anything.
Onestop.mid (New Remix)
Yo! MS Raps
resubbing Trojan Swordsman
Representing Sega's Total War series, the Trojan Swordsman would give Smash that gritty western energy it's been missing for a long while. He doesn't have a tipper. His down special isn't a counter, but instead a projectile reflector with his shield. His sword is shorter, but he's also more powerful. His up special is taken from Roy.
second Roy echo: Aegislash
Due to a lack of disjoints, Aegislash is more a bruiser than a precision fighter. Transforms into shielded form for the counter. He does enter the Z-axis a bit for temporary invulnerability in attacks, but all Z-axis dodges are shorter in frames than Roy's. Up Special is Chrom's.
Abstain on Roy and Chrom stages, I feel FE should have some more stages instead of misc. stuff like Marble Zone given how little it has in base game (I will probably be submitting the Opera House for Corrin though, and I have a misc stage planned for Robin.)
Opponent: White Mr. Game & Watch
Stage: Tortimer Island
Song: Red/Blue Medley (AKA Poke Floats theme)
Rules: You will gain a mushroom on your head, Poke Balls containing Ditto will spawn often
Stage: Gamer (Hazards Off)
Song: Trophy Gallery
Opponent: Gold armour Roy x 30
Rules: Each foe begins passive; but will become hostile at high damage, stamina; time will slow down.