• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Super Smash Bros. Convergence!

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Hello and welcome to my attempt at a SmashBoards Creates thread! I brought this up a while back in a profile post, and well...here it is!

Super Smash Bros. Convergence is a spinoff entry in the Super Smash Bros. series. Instead of a fighting game, this game is exclusively dedicated to a story campaign! This story will expand on the lore of the World of Trophies, explain the origins of Master and Crazy Hand, and likely more...all while being a unique and enjoyable RPG-ish game! Now obviously, as this is a Creates thread, many of the game's concepts and mechanics will be chosen by users like you. HOWEVER! There are a few base ideas that we will be sticking to...at least for now! These can totally be voted against later if we feel it's necessary.

Anyways, here's what we'll be starting with (for now):

The story will feature a certain group of villains. Who they are and what they want is up to us to decide. Anyways, whatever the villains are up to involves attempting to take over the many worlds in the Multiverse...these include the worlds the Smashers are from, as well as many others! Master Hand and Crazy Hand have learned about the villains and their objectives...and they need to gather up all the Smashers in order to retaliate! At the beginning, there's only three Smashers available: Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, and Mii Gunner. The player may make these three Miis into anyone they want...but otherwise they will be defaulted to the designs from Ultimate and will simply be named "Brawler," "Swordfighter," and "Gunner."

For each "Chapter" of the game, the Miis will travel to one of the many worlds where the villains are attacking. Each world is a specific location from a game, and once there, the Miis will team up with the main character(s) of that game and help them proceed through a portion of the game's story, which has been altered thanks to the villains' influence. As a possible example of a Chapter, the Miis could arrive in New Donk City from Super Mario Odyssey, where they team up with Mario and Cappy and help out with collecting Power Moons and such, but the villains will attack the City by potentially powering up the bosses or unleashing powerful new enemies into the area... As the Miis progress through the worlds, they will eventually manage to recruit all of the Smashers (and possibly some other characters as well?). Once recruited, characters may be added to your party when entering a new world. (in case you can't tell, this whole thing is heavily inspired by the Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest)

So...that's what we've got to start with! I hope we can have fun making this!

Prologue: The Convergence
TBD

Chapter 1: Super Mario Bros.
TBD

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
All right, mates! Here's the first batch of jobs!

Job #1: Decide on a Title!
Every game needs a name! What should ours be?

Job #2: Decide on the Villains!
Should they be brand new characters, some familiar characters from past games, or a mix of both?

Job #3: The First World!
Where should we go first? The only requirement: it must be a world associated with at least one member of the Original 12!
Edit: since I realized I didn't make this clear: you must submit a specific game, not just a series.

Submissions will be open for an indefinite period of time...after all, I don't know how many people are gonna want to take part!

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 1: Title for Adventure Mode
My name for this would be called "Super Smash Bros: Dark Times Ahead".

Job 2: The Bad Guys
From Smash Bros
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Ganondorf
King Dedede (He would be bad at first, but decides to betray them and join the heroes)
Ridley
Wolf
Mewtwo
King K. Rool
Dark Samus
Wario
Sephiroth
(About Dedede, he's not a villain anymore, but as a good guy/anti-villain in the Kirby games)

New Villains
Kraid
Mother Brain
Porky
King Boo
The Shake King from Wario Land
Spooky from Pac-Man World
Dr. Wily
Dr. Eggman
Dark Matter (Swordsman form)
Kamek
Father Balder from Bayonetta
Andross (Star Fox Zero design with robe)
Dark Lord from Miitopia

Job 3: First World
Gonna go with the Mario franchise first, most obvious choice.
Edit: Gonna go with Mario Odyssey.

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Job 1: Title for Adventure Mode
My name for this would be called "Super Smash Bros: Dark Times Ahead".

Job 2: The Bad Guys
From Smash Bros
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Ganondorf
King Dedede (He would be bad at first, but decides to betray them and join the heroes)
Ridley
Wolf
Mewtwo
King K. Rool
Dark Samus
Wario
Sephiroth
(About Dedede, he's not a villain anymore, but as a good guy/anti-villain in the Kirby games)

New Villains
Kraid
Mother Brain
Porky
King Boo
Dr. Wily
Dr. Eggman
Kamek
Dark Lord from Miitopia

Job 3: First World
Gonna go with the Mario franchise first, most obvious choice.
Hey, thanks for joining in! Just a quick note (and I'm gonna edit the OP to mention this): In Job #3, we need to pick a specific game, not just a series!

Anyways, here are my submissions for the jobs:

Job #1: I'm gonna add the idea of keeping the WIP name: Super Smash Bros. Adventure Mode.

Job #2: I suggest we use some new and original villains inspired by common video game themes and ideas. For example, there could be a generic RPG overlord villain, a classic platformer final boss, and some kind of FPS army general. Maybe even add some kind of Glitch character who exploits popular glitches and unused content from the game worlds they invade?

Job #3: Since Mario is already on the table, I'm gonna submit The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild as our first world!

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
Job #1:
Why not split the difference and call it Super Adventure Bros.?

Job #2:
I know this breaks with what's been established, but I'd make Master Hand the main villain. I'd have him as the puppet master, controlling all the villains (Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, etc.). Maybe at some point the villains could realize that Master Hand was playing them and could join up with the heroes to overthrow him.

Job #3:
I mean, Super Mario Bros. feels like the most natural place to start.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Job #1:
Super Smash Bros. Origins. It's visiting all the origin worlds of the Smashers, so it would make sense.

Job #2:
I would have to go with the list Mamboo07 Mamboo07 made, but I would like to add Hades (Kid Icarus) and I think that Ashley (WarioWare) could fit as a villain.

Job #3:
Super Mario Bros. is definitely the best place to begin.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job #1:
Super Smash Bros. Origins. It's visiting all the origin worlds of the Smashers, so it would make sense.

Job #2:
I would have to go with the list Mamboo07 Mamboo07 made, but I would like to add Hades (Kid Icarus) and I think that Ashley (WarioWare) could fit as a villain.

Job #3:
Super Mario Bros. is definitely the best place to begin.
Oh yeah, thanks for adding Hades in. I forgot about him.
(Also, Ashley isn't a villian, she's one of Wario's friends who work on mircogames)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Oh yeah, thanks for adding Hades in. I forgot about him.
(Also, Ashley isn't a villian, she's one of Wario's friends who work on mircogames)
(I know that Ashley isn't technically a villain, but she has some evil tendencies and questionable motives which is why she could work as a villain. Just a suggestion.)

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
JOB 1:
Super Smash Bros Convergence.

JOB 2:
For Smash series villains, Tabuu, Master Core, Galeem and Darkhon are a must. We should also add one more, new villain who gives the others orders-though I'm not sure who that should be yet.
For fighter series villains, I think we should include only a handful, in order for each win against them to feel that much more meaningful. If we include one from every series it's difficult to feel that. Here's my list:

Bowser
Ganondorf
Andross
Giovanni
Dr. Eggman
Sigma
Akuma
Sephiroth

Some things I want to explain with this list:
1. I chose Sigma over Wily, as I feel Sigma can be more of a devastating threat for all characters than Wily. There's a reason that he's the main villain in multiple crossovers (MvCI and the comic Worlds Unite). Note that this does not mean we should just bring the most powerful villain from each series-I do NOT want to see Solaris from Sonic 06 as the main Sonic villain. I just think Sigma would work best in the scenario of a gaming crossover.
2. These villains take orders from Tabuu and the rest, who take orders from an even higher authority
3. Villains who weren't chosen can still appear, but as one-time bosses who aren't directly involved with Tabuu or the rest.
4. I realize this may seem small given the large roster of Ultimate, but Brawl had just Wario, Ganondorf, and Bowser despite the large roster.

JOB 3:
I agree with starting with Super Mario Bros. As for which game I don't think it really matters since they're all pretty much the same apart from RPG's and the like.

Last edited:

BobbyJackson33

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0407-3040-3154
For me, I really feel like the Adventure Mode shouldn't forget what Smash us all about. Maybe having cutscenes similar to Subspace (the OG Adventure mode) having cutscenes of characters that you would not really expect. For example like cloud and sonic fighting Sephiroth. QUALITY is extremely important for the scenes. Sonic Adventures cutscenes won't be gewd.
I also feel like their should be an emersion point within the game. Like if we're in the Nether-Steve, or whoever you're playing (🤔g&w would be kinda cursed) they should be in 3d. This would be a humongous project but an interesting one as well.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
For me, I really feel like the Adventure Mode shouldn't forget what Smash us all about. Maybe having cutscenes similar to Subspace (the OG Adventure mode) having cutscenes of characters that you would not really expect. For example like cloud and sonic fighting Sephiroth. QUALITY is extremely important for the scenes. Sonic Adventures cutscenes won't be gewd.
I also feel like their should be an emersion point within the game. Like if we're in the Nether-Steve, or whoever you're playing (🤔g&w would be kinda cursed) they should be in 3d. This would be a humongous project but an interesting one as well.
I figured that the cutscenes (alongside the graphics and gameplay) would match whatever game world we were in. So we'd have Sonic Adventure-y cutscenes if we were in Sonic Adventure.

And as for Minecraft (which we will definitely have to enter at some point) everyone will become Minecraft-y when they go there. Same goes for other games with unique visual styles like Paper Mario, Kirby's Epic Yarn, a Lego game, etc (not saying we'll go to any of those worlds...just making examples here).

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
OK! VOTING TIME!

You have three votes for each job. Your first vote is worth three points, your second vote is worth two points, and your last vote is worth one point. You may only place your own submission in third. Voting will be open all day.

Job #1: Game Title! Your choices are:
Job #2: Villain Team! Your Choices are:
From Smash Bros
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Ganondorf
Ridley
Wolf
Mewtwo
King K. Rool
Dark Samus
Wario
Sephiroth

New Villains
Kraid
Mother Brain
Porky
King Boo
Dr. Wily
Dr. Eggman
Kamek
Dark Lord from Miitopia
Hades (From Kid Icarus)
Ashley (Maybe...we can vote on her inclusion later if this wins)
Original Villains Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
Master Hand as the puppet master for both sides keleyeemoh keleyeemoh
Tabuu
Master Core
Galeem
Darkhon
Bowser
Ganondorf
Andross
Giovanni
Dr. Eggman
Sigma
Akuma
Sephiroth

And for Job #3...majority already rules, so our first world will be Super Mario Bros.!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Title:
1. Adventure Bros
2. Adventure Mode
3. Origins

Villains
1. Original Villains
2. Master Hand as the puppet for both sides
3. Janx_uwu’s

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
Job #1:
1) Super Smash Bros. Convergence
2) Super Smash Bros. Origins
3) Super Adventure Bros.

Job #2:
1) Mamboo07 & Alexxxela's Villain Team
2) Janx_uwu's Villain Team
3) Master Hand as the puppet master for both sides

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Alrighty...here are the voting results!

Job #1: The Title!
1. Super Smash Bros. Convergence (11 Points)
2. Super Smash Bros. Origins (7 Points)
3. Super Adventure Bros. (4 Points)
4. Dark Times Ahead (3 Points)
5. Super Smash Bros. Adventure Mode (2 Points)

Job #2: The Villains!
1. Janx_uwu's Villain Team (8 Points)
2. TIE! Original Villains / Master Hand as the Puppet Master (6 Points)
3. Mamboo07 & Alexxxela's Villain Team (4 Points)

So! Our title shall be Super Smash Bros. Convergence, and our Villain Team shall consist of the following:
Tabuu
Master Core
Galeem
Darkhon
Bowser
Ganondorf
Andross
Giovanni
Dr. Eggman
Sigma
Akuma
Sephiroth

Now it's time for the next batch of jobs. What we need to do now is establish what the villains are aiming to do, and how exactly they will be impacting the plotline of our first world.

Job #4: The Villains' motivations!
Why do they want to take over the worlds? Do they just want to do it because they can, or is there some other kind of motivation?

Job #5: The Villain Heirarchy!
Something tells me that Giovanni ain't exactly on the same level as Galeem. We need to establish who's leading the gang, and exactly why the non-Smash villains have decided to join in. Also, please keep in mind that no matter how we approach this, Bowser, Ganondorf, and Sephiroth (at least) will change sides and become playable characters at some point.

Job #6: Prologue Storyline!
Before we can enter any game worlds, we need to make up some kind of base plot for the prologue! I've already laid out some ideas in the original post, but what else should we include here...if anything at all?

Job #7: Chapter 1 Storyline!
It has already been established that Chapter 1 will take place in Super Mario Bros., so we need to decide on how the story will go! The Mii Fighters will team up with Mario and Luigi on their quest to rescue the Princess...but one or more of the villains will cause some kind of alteration to the plot. What changes and why?

Job #8: New Party Members
Last but not least here, should Mario and Luigi join the team afterwards or not?

Since this is a little meatier than last time, I'll leave submissions open for two days (unless it seems like we got everyone in beforehand)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 4:
Obviously villains like Galeem and Bowser wouldn't team up together after WOL, and Sigma and Eggman are too contrasting evils one is serious evil with little to no redemption and one Is laughably evil with some good points, so I think the motivation is that these characters are creating chaos and destruction as a ritual to stop a being of pure cleanliness from being born, by cleanliness I mean something that would cause a paradox just by existing, and once said being exists the multiverse will be snuffed out, so it's a story of chaos causing being the better alternative to not existing. In short the villains are trying to cause chaos to prevent an Eldritch abomination's existence wipe the world

Job 5:
Hierarchy wise I don think one is more powerful than the other, with the exception of Galeem and Darkon who are the leaders of them all but each character has a function that would give them superiority in one feild over another:

Bowser: Military commander

Eggman: Lead Engineer

Sigma: Weapons and Android Developer

Giovanni: Financier and Crimer Organizer

Ganondorf: Occult Development

Andross: Biological Engineer

Akuma: Demolitionist

Sephiroth: First Officer to Tabuu/Core

Tabuu: First Officer to Galeem

Core: First Officer to Darkon

Galeem: Commander of the mortal army

Dharkon: Commander of the spirit army

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
JOB 4:
The villains wish to lock all of the Smashers in an eternal fight to the death, where they are constantly revived by angel platforms so that their suffering never ends. The villains will occasionally spectate and bet on the winners. This is named "Smash", and it is why Master Hand is collecting the heroes-to save them from the invading villains and to gather them up for a counterattack.

JOB 5:
New villain, who controls everything and is the main brain behind the operation, is not yet identified. We don't have to figure it out yet as it is a big end reveal before you fight them.
The villain works closely with Galeem, Darkhon, Tabuu, and Master Core, though their voices do not hold the same weight as this new villain's.
Galeem and Darkhon are actually bitter rivals, and are only working together so that they can overthrow the new villain at the last second-Darkhon wanting to shroud the world in darkness, and Galeem wanting to envelop it in light.
Tabuu's motives and relations are unknown, though he seems to enjoy the prospect of watching an eternal battle between challengers, which is why he is helping the new foe.
Master Core does not speak or emote. There is no indication of what he wants or why he is helping collect the fighters, which adds to the air of mystery.
Right below them is Sephiroth. Destroyer of solar systems and holder of the legendary Masamune blade, Sephiroth feels no sympathy for his foes or friends (assuming he had any to begin with). He is offered the chance to make Cloud Strife suffer as much as possible, which practically made him jump on the idea.
Below him is the Demon King, Ganondorf. He joins because he realizes that, for the first time, he could finally have his chance to claim all three pieces of the Triforce now that he has others helping him. The characters listed below Ganondorf are all around the same level as him in terms of hierarchy.
Next up, Eggman. While teaming up with god-like figures may seem strange to any other human like him, Eggman's used to this. He joins the group, but plans to implant mind control devices inside each and every villain secretly, in order to gain their power and expand Eggmanland beyond his own puny planet. And putting Sonic through the ringer sounds very enticing as well.
Next up, Sigma. Sigma has always wanted a world in which Reploids can prosper and humans can suffer. With others on his side-allies even stronger than him-he can finally defeat those meddling Maverick Hunters and give way to his new world.
Akuma actually has a completely different reason for joining-he wants to be one of the eternal Smashers. He only wishes to fight, and if Smash is the way to constantly fight strong opponents, then so be it. Akuma joins under the agreement that he will round up as many other fighters as possible.
Andross joins for the sole reason that he will have the power to rule the universe. Yeah, as you can see a lot of these villain goals butt heads with each other. Remember that for later in the story.
Bowser just wants to beat Mario. Like that's literally it. He doesn't even want to make Peach his bride, he's tired of that ****. He just wants to ****ing maul Mario.
Finally, Giovanni wants to...uh...IDK. Never played a Pokemon game. Someone who has, please help.
JOB 6:
Okay, this ended up being longer than I anticipated, but here's my idea:
Basically, we get a scene of the villains talking, and they send out Bowser to go invade the Mushroom Kingdom and bring back Mario and Luigi, and anyone else he can find that is strong enough for Smash. Master Hand hears about this from his three Primids who were acting as spies, and he turns them into Mii Fighters and sends them off to save the plumbers, as well as anyone else that may be at risk.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention. There should be some sort of explanation, here or later on, for why timelines and dimensions are converging, hence the "Convergence" part of the name. This will explain things like why Sigma is a main villain but Mega Man is playable, or how Luigi can use his Poltergust despite us visiting him in one of his first appearances.

JOB 7:
Basically, the Mii Fighters will show up in World 4-1 of the original SMB, and offer to help Mario and Luigi. The plumbers oblige and nothing much changes until the sixth world.
"Thank you, Mario and Luigi! But your princess is in aAAAHHHH!"
Toad is cut off when a green spiked shell falls through the castle and nearly onto him, before he runs away and escapes the castle safely.
Mario, Luigi, and the Mii Fighter take a defensive stance as Bowser pops out of his shell, asking Mario if he expected the Koopa King to show up later.
Bowser explains that he's tired of capturing the Princess over and over again, and has moved on-he just wants to beat Mario, once and for all. They battle, and Bowser loses. But then, he tells Mario he has "an ace up my sleeve". Darkhon appears out of nowhere, and stabs Bowser in the back, who yells in pain. But then, as Darkhon's tentacle retracts, Bowser grins ever so widely. We then get the first canonical appearance of Giga Bowser, who looks more intimidating than ever before. After he is defeated in a boss battle, a Giga-less Bowser tries to run away-but not before Luigi's Poltergust can grab hold of him. Mario interrogates Bowser in gibberish Italian, and Bowser reveals that he was trying to capture Mario, so that he could participate in "Smash"-but isn't sure what that is. Mario looks to the Mii Fighter, who nods, signifying Bowser is telling the truth. Mario then glares at Bowser, who pleads that he doesn't know anything more than that. Then, Darkhon-hiding in the shadows all this time-smacks Bowser with one of his tentacles, right over a bridge behind them and into the lava. Apparently, he's of no use anymore. Darkhon vanishes, but not before saying in a dark, unsettling voice, "Too strong. Must regroup. Deal with later."

JOB 8:
Mario and Luigi do indeed join the team. Bowser isn't joining just yet seeing as he's currently taking a dip in the hot tub.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 6
Eggman Andross and Sigma have developed the next line of super soilders of the enemies, they are artificially created cyborgs codenamed the M.I.I. unit (Mechnaloid Inhouse Investigator for short, a running gag is that for all their power the bad guys suck at acronyms) they act as the primids and are robotic miis, as a test they launch a prototype deployment pop but it malfunctions and they think it was destroyed, little did they know a lone scientist would find the remains of this robotic humanoid. Meanwhile Sephiroth orders via hologram for bowser to take his army to their secret base base in Corona Mountain, also known as Corona Mountain (Koopa Base) to test out the new M.I.I. units.

Job 7
E gadd lights up the eye lense of the robot inside his base in Gloomy Manor

"Aw I knew my expertise can fix this robot, as E gadd pats himself on the back"

You then go to the character customizer which is e gadd finding and making new face parts to the robot's liking.

E gadd decides to sleep after a hard days work when meanwhile a Camera Toadie spots this work alarmed that a M.I.I. unit was found outside there base, he reports it to Bowser who is alarmed

"WHAT, one of our soilders is MIA with our enemies, that will definitely not end well, I guess we need to take it back in secret, I got it"

Bowser uses some of ganondorf's special shadow summoning balls

(A giant Dry Bones appears out of thin air with goombas and koopas)

"You see that mansion I want you to head to this gloom house"

"Klikiti Klank (Will do heading to Gloam Valley Pronto)

"Heh he definitely will head to the right place"

Meanwhile Luigi is chilling in their log cabin home deep in Grass Land

"Mamamiya Mario everything sure is peaceful"

((Clank))

E gadd comes in

Well well luigi I see your doing nothing this fine day

Yes e gadd today is positively peaceful

Mhh good, then you won't mind me testing this robot I found in you

"Naw I do- wait a minueute-"
(The first battle Lugii vs your character)

Mhh good this robot is stronger than I thought

Why did you test it on me E gadd

Your my test monkey

Mama miya

By the way where is Mario

He is getting some fruit from Isle Delfino, its yoshi's birthday soon so were making a pie

Hm that's nice

(Suddenly the M.I.I gets a pricing headache and senses a disturbance in Gloam Valley)

(The robot explains what he sensed)

Gloam Valley, we better investigate, maybe we would learn how you came to be

(E gadd drags luigi)

Hey wait a minuete, ouch, I dont, ouch, want to go to that place I heard mario had a nightmarish trip there

No it was that paper mario from that adveture ago, besides Gloam Valley is very peaceful

(The first true stage starts, Mushroom Road, it leads to either Castle Town or Gloam Road)

BUY CHARMS, I HAVE CHARMS, THE ULTIMATE POWER GIVERS, BUY THEM, FIRST ONE IS FREE

Say little green man why dont I sell you a charm, said the shopkeeper toad, it gives you so much power in a small package

Sure road lady I never saw

(You can choose between a blue defensive shell charm or a red attacking fire charm)

Ooh shiny isnt it

It cant fit me, maybe the robot can wear it

The charm is inserted into a robot

Quick Luigi we are heading to the disturbance in Gloam Valley

GLOAM VALLEY THATS WHERE I KEEP MY OPERATION (the shop keeper toad turns into a goomba then a moblin then a kremling)

OH NO YOU DONT, KNOW KNE ATTAKCS MY SUPPLY LINE

(Luigi a E gadd with the Robot head to Gloam Road then Gloam Valley)

Geez sure got creepy all of a sudden, said a nervous luigi

Dont worry this place is only the 2nd scariest place in the mushroom kingdom

SECOND

yes sire second only to Evershade

(You and the others head into the nearby Gloam manor)

This is Gloam Manor, the second most scariest house in this world

(Suddenly the minions bowser summoned flee rapidly from a gaurd dog)

AND STAY OUT (Mimi appears covered in soot)

Erm Welcome to Gloam Manor, totally not a charm making racket

Charm Making Racket, you think I'm a senile old man

Yes

I'll call the cops

No dont do that, do you know the fines I'll get, 10 coins, and it turns out rubees are in a inflation crisis

Okay, we wont tell you, charmaine seem like a stupid ban, said luigi

Well you see this place Is very expensive to take care of and I'm too young to own a vendor's license so I mimic adults to sell charms for profit

The M.I.I. Pat's Mimi on the head as thanks for the charm

You mean I can sell you charms

As long as we do it discreetly, said e gadd

Now where did these guys go off

All they said was, turn back to Corona Mountain, said mimi

That's in isle delfino, where my bro is, we better help him

((Two hours later))

Were helping him

We better head to Corona Mountain as soon as possible go investigate

Gah nono sorry, as the law enforcement corona mountain is illegal to all tourists

((The mii zaps the gaurd))

That was easy

W we just zapped a gaurd

((Luigi puts a sorry note))

Ma-Mario

((Bowser crashes down with his koopa troop))

Bwah haha, mario your interruptions will not foil me anymore

King Koopa, beware my luigi rocket, Green Thunder

Green Man I dont need your interruptions as we--

((One winged Angel Plays))

No need we can take these on together

Yes commander, RAWWWW

((Mario and Luigi fight some enemies together))
((After battle))

Hmm your very crafty brothers I guess you wont need this then

((Sepiroth takes there souls turning them to statues))

I guess we can dispose of you two as well, hm, DINOOO PIRANA RISSSSSE

((the M.i.i takes care of that as well))

It seems we overestimated this, We will be back

Blah blah blah mario and luigi joins the team with E gadd upgrading the robot M.I.I. and Mimi scattering charm shops all over the multiverse

Also this happens

Billdrats why didnt you stop these two plumbers, this is as bad as when I thought that blue hedgehog

Silence eggman, did you get the schematics

Ye yes, we need a power source, an ancient one at that, and I think I found something

((The crystal coconut appears))
This kongo bongo island is home to an anchient orb that can grant unlimited energy, that is what we need

Mhh great I dont suppose you can deal with that

Oh a abou-

You said you do better

Yes sephiroth commander sir

Orbot shut up

I belive these M.I.Is are ready to launch commander Sephiroth

Congo Bongo island here we come

((Sorry I rushed this in the end, it was taking too long but I wanted to show what I thought the first act would be, with deep cuts aplenty))

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
All right, let's vote on some more stuff. We didn't get much for these ones, but I guess that's fair. Since only two people put anything down, you can only vote for one, including your own.

Job #4: Villain Motivations
  • Trying to stop the creation of a pure paradox by causing chaos Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
  • Trying to lock the heroes in eternal battle Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Job #5: Villain Heirarchy
  • Galeem and Dharkon lead, the others have specialized roles Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
  • Unidentified Original leader, works closely with the Smash villains. Game world villains are basically minions but all have unique motivations Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Job #6: Prologue Storyline
  • The Villains create M.I.I. Robots Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
  • The Villains simply send Bowser to fight the Mario Bros. Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Job #7: Super Mario Bros.
  • Story going all over Mario's world instead of just focusing on Super Mario Bros. (this goes against what I've already established but if we all really want it we can go this way) Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
  • Actual Super Mario Bros. story ft. Giga Bowser Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
Job #8: Should Mario and Luigi join the party now?
  • Yes
  • No

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I guess do this thread wont die I will vote all of these for myself with mario and luigi joining you

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Am I the only one who is voting for this thing, I dint want this thread to die, it has so much promise

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I'll toss my votes in here...but it seems like most of the others have abandoned the thread...

Job 4: Glubb
Job 5: Janx
Job 6: Janx
Job 7: Janx
Job 8: Yes

I'll see if anyone else votes today before bringing it in.
Depending on how things go we may be stopping around here.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Oh, thanks for the reminder, forgot to vote!
Job 4: Janx
Job 5: Glubb
Job 6: Janx
Job 7: Janx
Job 8: Yes

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Alright, it seems like we might be able to proceed... let's count up some votes.

• Galeem and Dharkon lead, the others have specialized roles Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Glubbfubb 2 Points
  • Unidentified Original leader, works closely with the Smash villains. Game world villains are basically minions but all have unique motivations Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 2 Points
  • Story going all over Mario's world instead of just focusing on Super Mario Bros. (this goes against what I've already established but if we all really want it we can go this way) Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Glubbfubb 2 Points
  • Actual Super Mario Bros. story ft. Giga Bowser Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 2 Points
  • Yes 3 Points
  • No 1 Point

So...almost everything is a tie. This is a little weird...has something like this happened before? To be honest I'm not quite sure how we should handle this from here. I'm open to suggestions...

Edit: woah, didn't realize I somehow doubled the user tags.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Alright, it seems like we might be able to proceed... let's count up some votes.

• Galeem and Dharkon lead, the others have specialized roles Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Glubbfubb 2 Points
  • Unidentified Original leader, works closely with the Smash villains. Game world villains are basically minions but all have unique motivations Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 2 Points
  • Story going all over Mario's world instead of just focusing on Super Mario Bros. (this goes against what I've already established but if we all really want it we can go this way) Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Glubbfubb 2 Points
  • Actual Super Mario Bros. story ft. Giga Bowser Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Janx_uwu 2 Points
  • Yes 3 Points
  • No 1 Point

So...almost everything is a tie. This is a little weird...has something like this happened before? To be honest I'm not quite sure how we should handle this from here. I'm open to suggestions...

Edit: woah, didn't realize I somehow doubled the user tags.
Just spin a wheel and the winner of the wheel is the winner of the choice

Top Bottom