• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates: Smashing Boards (The SmashBoards platfighter!)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Sorry for the wait! Voting is ready!

Anyway, now's the moment you've been waiting for.

Job 6: Submit the seventh most recent image in your downloads folder!
This will be interesting.
Job #06

Character Name: A Chimpanzee That Is Probably Not Typing Hamlet
Character Origin: Wikipedia, apparently

Probably not typing Hamlet, it's a Chimpanzee that is probably not typing Hamlet! I mean the concept of a chimpanzee with a typewriter as a weapon could work quite well, and if you extended it to include the Infinite Monkey Theorem, then you could potentially play around with the idea of them making clones or doubles that could fight alongside them or be used as weapons. Honestly, the potential with this could be funny, and a heavy-hitting rushdown character with solid mid-range tools as well as powerful disjoints by slamming people with a typewriter seems like an interesting concept for a fighter at least.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job #06

Probably not typing Hamlet, it's a Chimpanzee that is probably not typing Hamlet! I mean the concept of a chimpanzee with a typewriter as a weapon could work quite well, and if you extended it to include the Infinite Monkey Theorem, then you could potentially play around with the idea of them making clones or doubles that could fight alongside them or be used as weapons. Honestly, the potential with this could be funny, and a heavy-hitting rushdown character with solid mid-range tools as well as powerful disjoints by slamming people with a typewriter seems like an interesting concept for a fighter at least.
You know that the only reason we don't have photographic memory is because we can write and if that chimp writes, he'll lose his photographic memory

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job #06

I think it would be funny if he had a super where a bunch of letters appear to attack that are completely randomly generated and then eventually if this game's competitive scene becomes popular someone will win with his super in a tournament final, and then the gods of RNG will make it type the entirety of Hamlet in one of the most hype fighting game moments ever

Top Bottom