• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: SiIvaGunner: King For A Day Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
1629395144216.png
1629395154198.png

They said it wouldn't happen again...but who can stop the wheels of fate?
The SiIvaGunner King For A Day Tournaments were held as special channel events in which various contestants were pit against each other in a tournament bracket for a chance to host a one-day channel takeover. Over the course of the tournament, various music remixes and arrangements were released to correspond with the contestants. The SiIvaGunner team has stated that a third tournament hasn't been planned...but why should we wait for them to do it? In this Creates thread, we will decide on the third tournament's contestants and vote on who eventually wins out. In the meantime, we can write up a story and post various music tracks that would fit with the contestants we decide on.

So, in order to start, let's first take a look at all the contestants of the original two tournaments:
  1. Ajit Pai (Uses rips featuring Harlem Shake, Fidget Spinners, and Slow Internet)
  2. Geno (Uses rips from Mario RPGs, including Super Mario RPG, Mario & Luigi, and Paper Mario)
  3. Off the Hook ft. Glenna (Uses rips from Splatoon)
  4. "Weird Al" Yankovic (Uses rips featuring his original songs and parodies)
  5. Unregistered Hypercam 2 (Uses rips referencing 2005-2009 Youtube, rips made with Windows Movie Maker, or old "Youtube Anthems")
  6. Pitbull (Uses rips featuring Pitbull's music)
  7. Reggie Fils-Aime (Uses rips from games Reggie's known to talk about, such as Animal Crossing, Wii Fit, and Fortnite)
  8. Will Smith (Uses rips related to his songs, movies, and other appearances such as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air)
  9. ZUN (Uses rips from Touhou or anything else he's worked on, as well as rips related to alcohol)
  10. Dancing Alien Team (Uses rips featuring "Nunca Me Faltes," "Dame Tu Cosita,"or "Money Longer," as well as rips related to aliens)
  11. Thanos (Uses rips related to Marvel and/or Fortnite, as well as "Fireflies" by Owl City)
  12. Wario Bros. (Uses rips from Wario games and Mario Sports games)
  13. King Dedede (Uses rips related to the Kirby series)
  14. Solid Snake (Uses rips from Metal Gear or any other Kojima-directed games)
  15. DJ Professor K (Uses rips related to Hideki Naganuma)
  16. Etika (Uses rips related to Etika, and original songs from Super Smash Bros.)

1. Metal Ajit Pai (Uses rips featuring Ajit Pai-related memes, latency, and Mechas)
  2. Geno (Uses rips from Mario RPGs, or any music composed by Yoko Shimomura)
  3. Off the Hook ft. Paruko (Uses rips from Splatoon, rips featuring "God of Ink," or arrangements in a Splatoon style)
  4. "Weird Al" Yankovic (Uses rips featuring his original songs and parodies, as well as music by Michael Jackson)
  5. Pitbull and the Aliens (Uses rips featuring songs by Pitbull, El Chombo, or Antonio Rios, plus cumbia, reggeaton, & 2000s Latin pop music)
  6. Nintendo Power (Uses rips from Animal Crossing, Zelda, Wii, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, and Nintendo systems and presentations)
  7. Men in Black (Uses rips relating to aliens and/or Will Smith, as well as music by Lil Uzi Vert)
  8. ZUN (Uses rips featuring songs composed by ZUN, music from Touhou, music from Bullet Hell games, and rips related to alcohol)
  9. Thanos (Uses rips related to Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, and "Fireflies")
  10. Wario Partners, LLP (Uses rips from Wario games, the Mario Land series, and any non-RPG Mario spinoffs)
  11. King Dedede (Uses rips related to the Kirby series)
  12. Solid Snake (Uses rips from any franchise Kojima has directly worked on, as well as rips related to boxes)
  13. DJ Professor K (Uses rips from any Sega game except for Sonic and Puyo Puyo, as well as music by or in the style of Hideki Naganuma)
  14. Quote (Uses rips from games by Nicalis and/or Studio Pixel, as well as music from indie platformers from 2010 or earlier)
  15. Adam Levine (Uses rips related to Maroon 5 or any of its current/former members, as well as 90s alternative rock music)
  16. Johnny Bravo (Uses rips from any Cartoon Network franchise, as well as any Hanna-Barbara cartoons that aired on Cartoon Network except for the Flintstones and the Jetsons)
  17. Mr. Krabs (Uses rips from SpongeBob, as well as any rips related to crabs, pirates, and/or money)
  18. Mariya Takeuchi (Uses rips featuring her music or her husband's music, as well as any rips in the style of city pop and/or future funk)
  19. Dr. Robotnik (Uses rips from any Sonic game released on a Sega system including Sonic Mania, as well as rips from pre-Sonic X Sonic cartoons, Puyo Puyo, and Sonic YTPMVs)
  20. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell (Uses rips featuring music by Daft Punk or Pharrell Williams, music from Despicable Me, music with vocoded vocals, or any other Ed Banger records artists)
  21. Papyrus (Uses rips related to Papyrus, as well as music related to skeletons, pasta, and/or puzzles)
  22. Jack & Elmo (Uses rips related to Jack Black, Sesame Street, and the Muppets, as well as music from any Edutainment games)
  23. Dr. Piccolo (Uses rips from any Shonen anime, as well as rips related to medical practices or rips featuring "Green and Purple")
  24. Jack Bros. (Uses rips from any game developed or published by Altlus)
  25. HOBaRT (Uses rips related in any way to cooking, food, Australia, or Lil Jon)
  26. Rhythm Masters (Uses rips from rhythm games, or music from artists who frequently appear in rhythm games)
  27. Nico Nico (Uses rips from sources that are popular on Nico Nico Douga, as well as music from popular late-2000s anime)
  28. Donkey Kong (Uses rips from the Donkey Kong series or any pre-Microsoft Rareware games, as well as any rips related to monkeys)
  29. Missingno. (Uses rips related to video game glitches or games known for having them, rips related to unused content and/or gaming creepypasta, as well as glitch hop or IDM)
  30. The Jazz Cats (Uses rips featuring any jazz music or anything related to cats, as well as any jazz arrangements of other music)
  31. Eminem (Uses rips featuring his music or by any artists he has frequently collaborated with, as well as any rips in a salsa, Flamenco, or Mariachi style)
  32. Law & Disorder (Uses rips related to Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, or any other mystery and/or court case related media)

And now, here's the full cast for our little production:
  • Wario Squad (Wario, Waluigi, and Geno)
  • (Rips featuring music from any Wario game, the Super Mario Land series, or any Mario spinoff including RPGs (excluding Super Paper Mario))
  • Splat Soundwave (Off the Hook, Paruko, and the Squid Sisters)
  • (Rips featuring any music from or related to the Splatoon series, any arrangements in Splatoon's style, or rips featuring "God of Ink")
  • Ivo's Band (Robotnik and Weird Al)
  • (Rips featuring any music from Sonic or Puyo Puyo games on a sega console (including Mania), music from pre-X Sonic cartoons, Robotnik-related YTPMVs, or any of Weird Al's music)
  • Men in Black (Agent J, Marcianito, Popoy, and Howard)
  • (Rips related to Will Smith, or any rips related to aliens)
  • Pitbull feat. Eminem
  • (Rips featuring music by Pitbull, Eminem, or any artists they frequently collaborate with, any cumbia, reggaeton, or 2000s Latin pop music, or arrangements in a salsa, Flamenco, or Mariachi style)
  • The Fun Gang (ZUN, Papyrus, and Quote)
  • (Rips featuring any music from Touhou, Undertale (no Deltarune), or Cave Story, as well as any fangames and projects associated with them)
  • Thanos (Now a Mufasa sky spirit)
  • (Rips featuring any music from Marvel media, as well as music from any Disney franchise (including Disney Parks, Pixar, and Star Wars...excluding animated series that aren't based on Mickey Mouse or any movies)
  • King Dedede
  • (Rips featuring any music from the Kirby series, except Kirby Super Star/Super Star Ultra)
  • Probotector (Snake using a mech built out of Metal Ajit Pai's remains)
  • (Rips featuring music from any Konami franchise, as well as the Harlem Shake or any music related to mechs and/or boxes)
  • Adam Levine
  • (Rips related to Maroon 5 or any of its current/former members, as well as any 90s alternative rock music)
  • Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated (Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Mr. Krabs, and Johnny Bravo)
  • (Rips featuring music associated with any Disney animated series (exlcuding series based on Mickey Mouse or pre-existing movies), or music related to any Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network show)
  • Mariya Takeuchi
  • (Rips featuring music by Mariya and/or her husband, as well as arrangements in the style of city pop and/or future funk)
  • Despicable Punk (Pharrell Williams with two Minions cosplaying as Daft Punk)
  • (Rips featuring music by Daft Punk or Pharrell Williams, music from Despicable Me, any music with vocoded vocals, or arrangements in either style)
  • Octo Libre (Ignacio and Nico Nico)
  • (Rips featuring music related to Jack Black, music related to wrestling, music from late-2000s anime, or any popular sources on Nico Nico Douga)
  • The Felt Controller (Elmo dressed up as Sir Topham Hatt)
  • (Rips related to pre-school and/or educational television (or parodies of it), music related to puppetry, music related to trains, or nursery rhymes)
  • Phantom Thieves (Jack Bros, but dressed as phantom thieves)
  • (Rips featuring music from any franchise developed or published by Atlus)
  • HOBaRT (pink mohawked alternate universe counterpart, play on Crash 4's Tawna)
  • (Rips featuring music related in any way to cooking, food, Australia, Lil Jon, or any franchises owned by Activision/Blizzard)
  • Rhythm Masters (Hakuko, Don-Chan, and Chop Chop Master Onion)
  • (Rips featuring music from rhythm games or by any artists who frequently appear in rhythm games)
  • Donkey-Kazooie
  • (Rips featuring music from any Donkey Kong or Banjo-Kazooie games, any games developed by Rare, or any music related to monkeys)
  • Missingno.
  • (Rips featuring music related to video game glitches (or games known for having them, intentionally or not), unused content, and/or gaming creepypasta, as well as any arrangements in a glitch hop or IDM style)
  • The Jazz Cats
  • (Rips featuring any jazz music (or any jazz arrangements), as well as any music related to cats)
  • Law and Disorder (Phoenix Wright and Monokuma)
  • (Rips featuring music from any mystery games (especially Ace Attorney and Danganronpa), as well as music related to court cases)
  • Anti-Pesto (Mr. Bean, Wallace, and Gromit)
  • (Rips featuring music from British comedy, music from stop-motion animation, music related to beans and/or dairy products, and music from LG advertisements and product jingles)
  • Ned Flanders
  • (Rips featuring music from Fox cartoons (especially The Simpsons and Family Guy), music related to Christianity, music from non-violent video games (excluding puzzle games), and music from the classical era)
  • Dr. Kawashima
  • (Rips featuring any music from Nintendo franchises that aren't represented by any Smash Bros. fighters (excluding Jam with the Band and Elite Beat Agents), music from any Wii series game (excluding Wii Music), and any music related to Nintendo promotions, advertisements, and such)
  • Morshu & Kilton
  • (Rips featuring music related to Zelda CD-i games, Zelda battle music, video game shopkeepers, mid-to-late 2000s YTPs, and/or monster movies)
  • Mappy
  • (Rips featuring music from any Namco franchise that originated as an 80s/90s arcade game (also including Namco Museum), as well as music related to law enforcement and/or criminal activity)
  • The Chaos Jesters (Dimentio, Marx, and Jevil)
  • (Rips featuring music from Super Paper Mario, Kirby Super Star/Super Star Ultra, and Deltarune, as well as music related to clowns and jesters)
  • Athena Asamiya
  • (Rips featuring music from any SNK game, as well as any J-Pop and/or K-Pop music)
  • A-ha
  • (Rips featuring music by A-ha, any 80s synth-pop music. or any arrangements in the style of the Yamaha DX7)
  • Fei & Gex
  • (Rips featuring music from the Xeno series or any non-Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest Square Enix music, as well as music from popular contemporary television series or music related to reptiles)
  • Mr. Gold
  • (Rips featuring music related to Lego and/or money and/or gold)

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I was actually thinking you could just submit the full list of veterans you wanted. Then we could either vote on who's cast to go with or we could find a civilized way to pick and choose from everybody's.

Anyways, here are my choices. These first few will be unchanged as far as teams go:
  • Off the Hook ft. Paruko
  • "Weird Al" Yankovic
  • Nintendo Power
  • ZUN
  • Dancing Alien Team
  • Thanos
  • Wario Bros.
  • King Dedede
  • Solid Snake
  • Mariya Takeuchi
  • Dr. Robotnik
  • Jack & Elmo
  • Jack Bros.
  • HOBaRT
  • Nico Nico
  • Donkey Kong
  • Missingno.
  • Law & Disorder
Then, these teams will be altered:
  • Geno & Quote (Don't have a good name idea yet)
  • Pitbull & Eminem (Don't have a good name idea yet)
  • Nick Network (Johnny Bravo & Mr. Krabs)
  • Daft Pharrell (Pharrell going solo now that Daft Punk has retired, but keeping their music sources alive)
  • Skelebros (Papyrus is joined by his brother Sans)
  • Rhythm Masters (Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin' joins the team)
I'd still like to try and mix in the others, but I don't have any other good team ideas and I don't want to make this tournament be too big, so I'll just leave them out for now.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I don't know if I'm allowed to name sources yet but some changes I had in mind are implied.
  • Men in Black (Men and Black with the other 2 aliens)
  • Pitbull feat. Eminem
  • King Dedede
  • Probotector (Snake using a mech built out of Metal Ajit Pai's remaints)
  • Adam Levine
  • Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated (Doofenshmirtz, Krabs, and Bravo)
  • Mariya Tekuchi
  • Despicable Punk (Due to their breakup, Daft Punk have been replaced with Minion subsitutes. Pharrel is still there)
  • Octo Libre (Jack Black, split up from Elmo as Ignacio, and Nico Nico)
  • The Felt Controller (Elmo, split up from Jack Black and dressed up as Sir Topham Hatt)
  • HOBaRT (pink mohawked alternate universe counterpart, play on Crash 4's Tawna)
  • Rhythm Masters (featuring a new vocalist: Chop Chop Master Oniom)
  • Donkey-Kazooie (Kazooie is teamed up with DK)
  • MissingNo
  • The Jazz Cats
  • Law and Disorder
  • Anti-Pesto (Team of Mr. Bean, Wallace, and Gromit. Not sure if I'm allowed to give Mr. Bean a proper spot but if I can I will.)
Dr. Piccolo and Nintendo Power are gone.

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Alright, it doesn't seem like we're getting any more submissions here.

I don't know if I'm allowed to name sources yet but some changes I had in mind are implied.
  • Men in Black (Men and Black with the other 2 aliens)
  • Pitbull feat. Eminem
  • King Dedede
  • Probotector (Snake using a mech built out of Metal Ajit Pai's remaints)
  • Adam Levine
  • Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated (Doofenshmirtz, Krabs, and Bravo)
  • Mariya Tekuchi
  • Despicable Punk (Due to their breakup, Daft Punk have been replaced with Minion subsitutes. Pharrel is still there)
  • Octo Libre (Jack Black, split up from Elmo as Ignacio, and Nico Nico)
  • The Felt Controller (Elmo, split up from Jack Black and dressed up as Sir Topham Hatt)
  • Rhythm Masters (featuring a new vocalist: Chop Chop Master Oniom)
  • Donkey-Kazooie (Kazooie is teamed up with DK)
  • MissingNo
  • The Jazz Cats
  • Law and Disorder
  • Anti-Pesto (Team of Mr. Bean, Wallace, and Gromit. Not sure if I'm allowed to give Mr. Bean a proper spot but if I can I will.)
Dr. Piccolo and Nintendo Power are gone.
Now, I actually really like this batch of veterans...
And I guess now we can start on picking some newcomers. I'd say we could add at least nine of them so we'd have 32 contestants again.

So...for now, we'll vote on which of the two veteran casts to go with. I don't know if anyone will show up, so if not I guess we're just going with Wario's.
But I'll also let us suggest newcomers now. For now, give one newcomer and tell us what you think their sources would be.
I'll leave this open all day.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Newcomer Submission:
Ned Flanders

Sources:
  1. Music from Fox cartoons, especially The Simpsons and Family Guy (this source would be removed from Thanos, who wasn't even using them in the first place)
  2. Christian music and music related to Christianity (this includes Castlevania)
  3. Music from non-violent video games (excluding puzzle games)
  4. Music from the classical era
Examples:
  • Dr. Zaius, A Bag of Weed, Shark Doggy Dog, Send Me On My Way
  • Our God is an Awesome God, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, Vampire Killer, Cease to Exist!/Porky Means Business
  • Bubblegum K.K., Sweden, Spring (The Valley Comes Alive)
  • Greensleeves, Symphony No. 9, Spring I Allegro

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
My newcomer submission:
Adam Goldberg
the_goldbergs-_chris_bishop_-alex_barnow_-_publicity_still_-insets_-_h_2019 (2).jpg

Sources:
  • Rips featuring original songs from The Goldbergs and/or its sister show Schooled
  • Rips featuring songs that have been used on The Goldbergs
  • Rips featuring songs from movies, shows, and/or video games that were heavily featured in any episode of The Goldbergs
  • Rips related to major events of the 1980's
Examples:
  • Twisted Up, Ferris Wheel, Judah Maccabee: Dinosaur Hunter
  • We Didn't Start The Fire, Bohemian Rhapsody, I Love Rock & Roll
  • Star Wars Theme, Knight Rider Theme, Title Theme - Punch-Out!! (Arcade)
  • California, Here I Come (Ronald Reagan's campaign song), Chimes of Freedom (played by Bruce Springsteen at Rocking the Wall in East Berlin)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Newcomer Submission

H. H. & Greg

Sources:
-Commercial Jingles and Songs
-Steven Universe songs
-"Songs you would hear in an Empty H.H. Gregg"

Examples
-Christmas In July, It's Over Isn't It?
-Hey There Delilah, Stronger than You
-Cookie Cat, Jones Barbeque and Foot Massage

This is a weird concept that appeared in my head.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(I've never heard of a SilvaGunner King for a Day tournament before, but this seems fun, so why not participate?)
Newcomer Submission: Phoenix Wright & Makoto Naegi

Sources:
Ace Attorney Music
Danganronpa Music (Mostly from the first game, but some songs from 2, V3, and UDG occasionally)
Songs from various other VNs (Zero Escape, Professor Layton, etc)

Examples:
  • Phoenix Wright_Objection! (2001), Godot_The Fragrance of Dark-Colored Coffee (2004), The Great Reasoning Medley (2015)
  • Mr. Monokuma's Lesson, Super Nasty Torture, Box 16 (For the other games, DANGANRONPA, Debate Scrum and Climax Reenactment, and Monster That Shouts Its Love in the Middle of Hell could work)
  • Layton's Theme (Live Version) ~ Curious Village, Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors - Binary Game

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
(I've never heard of a SilvaGunner King for a Day tournament before, but this seems fun, so why not participate?)
Newcomer Submission: Phoenix Wright & Makoto Naegi

Sources:
Ace Attorney Music
Danganronpa Music (Mostly from the first game, but some songs from 2, V3, and UDG occasionally)
Songs from various other VNs (Zero Escape, Professor Layton, etc)

Examples:
  • Phoenix Wright_Objection! (2001), Godot_The Fragrance of Dark-Colored Coffee (2004), The Great Reasoning Medley (2015)
  • Mr. Monokuma's Lesson, Super Nasty Torture, Box 16 (For the other games, DANGANRONPA, Debate Scrum and Climax Reenactment, and Monster That Shouts Its Love in the Middle of Hell could work)
  • Layton's Theme (Live Version) ~ Curious Village, Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors - Binary Game
Phoenx Wright was already in KFAD2 - with a very similar sourcelist.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Alright, it's submission time!

Newcomer Submission: Slime and Cactuar

Uses rips from various Square Enix Franchises, including but not limited to, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and The World Ends With You.

Examples:
Unflinchable Courage (Dragon Quest XI)
Fighting (Final Fantasy VII)
The 13th Struggle (Kingdom Hearts II)
The World Ends With You (I don't know what game it's from :/ )

Newcomer Submission: Boyfriend (FNF) and Castle Crasher Knight (Red Armor)

Uses rips from FNF and Behemoth games like Battleblock Theater and Castle Crashers.

Examples:
Dadbattle (FNF)
Race around the World (Castle Crashers)
Fresh (FNF)
Buckle you Pants (Battleblock Theater)

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Alright everyone. Since nobody did any voting on the veterans I guess we are just gonna go with the set submitted by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

So now its time for picking a newcomer...here are the choices:
Ned Flanders Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Adam Goldberg Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear
H.H. & Greg cashregister9 cashregister9
Slime & Cactaur Yiptap Yiptap
Castle Night Crashin' Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds

Pick your top three. You can only vote for your submission in second or third.

My votes are
1. Ned Flanders
2. Adam Goldberg
3. Slime & Cactaur

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Well, it's a sound, uncontested victory for Stupid Sexy Flanders!

So now, I think we should establish definitive sources for the veterans. This one should probably be more of a collaborative job than a voting one.
If you need a reminder, here's the veteran roster we ended up with:

• Men in Black (Agent J, Marcianito, Popoy, and Howard)
  • Pitbull feat. Eminem
  • King Dedede
  • Probotector (Snake using a mech built out of Metal Ajit Pai's remains)
  • Adam Levine
  • Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated (Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Mr. Krabs, and Johnny Bravo)
  • Mariya Takeuchi
  • Despicable Punk (Pharrell Williams with two Minions cosplaying as Daft Punk)
  • Octo Libre (Ignacio and Nico Nico)
  • The Felt Controller (Elmo dressed up as Sir Topham Hatt)
  • Rhythm Masters (Hakuko, Don-Chan, and Chop Chop Master Onion)
  • Donkey-Kazooie
  • Missingno.
  • The Jazz Cats
  • Law and Disorder (Phoenix Wright and Monokuma)
  • Anti-Pesto (Mr. Bean, Wallace, and Gromit)
But since this is likely gonna go real fast, I'll let you submit ideas for the next newcomer as well. You can totally resubmit your previous one if you want...

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here are the sourcelists I had in mind for The Felt Controller and Anti-Pesto:

The Felt Controller:
Songs from pre-school television or parodies of it.
Songs from or related to puppetry
Songs from educational video games and TV
Songs about trains
Nursery rhymes (this source is probably better for the actual rips should TFC win than promo remixes)

Anti-Pesto:
Songs from British comedy
Songs from stop motion animation
Songs related to beans or dairy products (not just cheese!)
LG advert and product jingles (if you know, you know)

In the case of Nintendo Power's cut, it was partially because I had a replacement in mind that's a little more fit for our anti-corporate-Nintendo 2021 landscape...

Dr. Kawashima

Dr. Kawashima's sources are:

Any Nintendo IP not represented through a fighter in Smash Bros. (excluding Jam With the Band and Elite Beat Agents)
The Mii series of games (excluding Wii Music)
Multimedia Nintendo projects such as commercials and TV programs.

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Some thoughts on the veteran's sources...

Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. should be able to use any music from Nick (thanks to Krabs) and CN (thanks to Johnny), and as for Doof, he'll represent all of Disney's animated series, with the exception of series based on movies (such as Aladdin or Big Hero 6) because those would still be associated with Thanos.

The Wario Squad is probably just gonna be any Wario music plus any Mario music that isn't from a mainline game...except Mario Land.

Thanks to Kazooie showing up, DK should just have access to any Rare music now instead of just the pre-Microsoft stuff...

And this one's just a thought, but if HOBaRT is supposed to be modeled after Tawna, perhaps it could represent all ActiBlizzard games as well as the food and Australia rips?

I'd say everyone else is straightforward, cause they can just keep the ones they had before...

And now I'd like to dump in a newcomer submission:
1629924943869.png

Plague Knight & Mona
They will have:
  • Rips featuring music from the Shovel Knight series
  • Rips featuring music from games Shovel Knight characters have officially cameoed in (with the exception of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
  • Rips related to Plagues, Plague Doctors and/or Alchemists
  • Rips related to Explosions
Examples:
  • Strike the Earth!, The Alchemist's Haven, A Buzz in the Grotto, Par-Tay RAP!
  • Full Steam VENGEANCE (Rivals of Aether), Boulder Dash (Dino Run DX), Leaf it on the Dance Floor (Runbow)
  • Ring Around the Rosie, Alchemy (Above & Beyond), Way Home (Fullmetal Alchemist)
  • Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions (The Lonely Island)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I know I'm taking a risk submitting an Anime Character (I know many people who dislike anime), but Imma try anyway...

Ban and King (The Seven Deadly Sins)

Sources:
  • Music from The Seven Deadly Sins (Such as intros and outros)
  • Music having to do with fairies and forests
  • Music having to do with thievery and jails/prisons
Examples (I had to link the Seven Deadly Sins songs, they are so good imo, bold ones are the ones I'd recommend):

airConditioner

Smash Ace

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
There's a mechanic I've been considering for this thread: Diss Tracks, the opposite of duet rips basically - so it'd be a rip that falls into one character's source list and represents something that goes against the other's. For example, a Uniracers rip for Dr. Kawashima to diss Thanos with, or a Minion Supreme rip for Probotector to diss Despicable Punk.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
There's a mechanic I've been considering for this thread: Diss Tracks, the opposite of duet rips basically - so it'd be a rip that falls into one character's source list and represents something that goes against the other's. For example, a Uniracers rip for Dr. Kawashima to diss Thanos with, or a Minion Supreme rip for Probotector to diss Despicable Punk.
That's actually a really neat idea...
Unfortunately, I can't seem to think of any myself. Oh well. I'd be happy to mix those in anyway.

Now, I guess I'll open up the voting.
Your choices this time are:
Pick your top three and only vote for yours in second or third!

To be honest, I actually had some real trouble deciding this time, but my votes are:
  1. Ban & King
  2. Kawashima
  3. Solaire

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Alrighty…here are the voting results!
  1. Dr. Kawashima (13 points)
  2. Solaire of Astora (10 points)
  3. Plague Knight & Mona (9 points)
  4. Ban & King (4 points)
Looks like we’re going with Kawashima!

I guess we should just keep going with these…there are seven more newcomers left after all…however, I also think we could start figuring out a storyline. Obviously it can’t be complete until we finish the cast, but any ideas would be great right now anyway!

So, we’re taking another newcomer submission, but you can also suggest some story ideas!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
www.Bandicam.com
4876BA6A-1ED3-434B-ABC6-2F507665F29C.jpeg

I created this character long ago for the SiIvaGunner reddit, so long I had to fish it out on Google!

www.Bandicam.com's sources would be:
Early 2010s internet phonomena and memes (2009 through 2015)
Dubstep remixes
Montage parody-styled video rips
Music and sound effects from operating systems

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
www.Bandicam.com
View attachment 327946
I created this character long ago for the SiIvaGunner reddit, so long I had to fish it out on Google!

www.Bandicam.com's sources would be:
Early 2010s internet phonomena and memes (2009 through 2015)
Dubstep remixes
Montage parody-styled video rips
Music and sound effects from operating systems
OMFG HYPRCAM HAZ A BROTHOR???

Anyways, here's my submission:
Meowth & Wobbufett (They've decided to try out competing instead of just interviewing like last time)

Sources:
  • Rips featuring music from the Pokemon series
  • Rips featuring music from other Monster-Collecting RPGs
  • Rips related to reporters and/or interviews
Examples:
  • Driftveil City, Battle! Vs Lorekeeper Zinnia, Aim To Be A Pokemon Master
  • Bicycle Theme (Yo-Kai Watch), Boss Battle (Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2)
  • Ringside (Rhythm Heaven Fever)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom