• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates shill thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
We are adding a First Party newcomer in the Smash Mobile/MOBA thread

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I have a thread where we're making a Smash clone with SEGA characters. As of right now, we're tackling some Virtua Fighter content so jump in if that's your thing

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

My Brian support thread.

And my Quest 64 thread.

...Did you expect anything else from me? :p If I made a thread for my artwork showcases, I'll add it here.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
So I made a creation thread for a hypothetical completely original Super Smash Bros game where it was made this year by Sakurai without the involvement of Nintendo aside from characters, meaning it has a lot of “third party” franchises. It’s set in an alternate universe where this is the first smash bros game meaning it’s also an opportunity to improve existing characters movesets. It's like giving Smash Bros a clean slate! If that’s something you think sounds fun please feel free to join the thread.

hope this one dosen’t die...

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Decided to do my own where we create a third Pokepark game:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We're nearing the end of the Playstation All Stars 2 thread; we're starting to nominate DLC characters and stages, if anyone's interested in that.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I made a thread that is a scaenario where all games in SSB series are created by the SmashBoards community. Right now, it’s at the third job where the first pokeball pokemon will be selected.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Im gonna shill for my threads again they only have 1 contributer So far!
Spiderman Fighting Game (we might be done with base roster characters but costumes, stages and the Storymode still need to be tackeld)
Smash Zelda Spinoff (Current job 3d Zelda Chars but not from OOt)
Kirby Fighters Ultimate its not a creates (but dont blame me i have only one person in my other 2 right now) But you can still suggest things that i might add
or you could do your own idea of the Concept ill gladly feature it in the first Post!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
While this isn't my thread, I figure it's worth mentioning that there is a thread for a Marvel platform fighter:

I am pretty invested in it, though; I've been making Jump Ultimate Stars-style panels like this for all of the playable and support characters:

...and I figure that having more people participate would lead to a wider variety of characters. (and give me a reason to look into a wider variety of comics)

AlRex

Smash Lord
I may as well post this here
A platform fighter for all of pop culture, or at least, all that we can fit. Started this thread a few days ago, and we have a bit done already, but aren’t too far in yet.

This is my first post here, but here you go!

Nintendo vs. Capcom is a Crossover fighting game between Nintendo and Capcom!
Wanna join the thread to see the development cycle of Nintendo X Copcom crossover fighting game?

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Hey y'all! This might seem like a bit of a desperate move or something, but it's more because I'd love to see your ideas come to life!

At the moment, the server's going really well - right now, in fact, we have a job for a returning character, and an all new Sonic character! Feel free to take a look if it takes your fancy - we don't really have a complex application process or anything, so feel free to just drop in any time you like!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
We are currently experiencing a slowdown in our Jump Stars EX thread mostly due to the lack of activity (there's like 3-4 people other than myself who post frequently) and it would be greatly appreciated if some of y'all came and contributed

We're currently voting on our next assist but there's a good chance that we'll have a new character job tomorrow

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I made a thread that is a scaenario where all games in SSB series are created by the SmashBoards community. Right now, it’s at the third job where the first pokeball pokemon will be selected.
For these threads where the SmashBoards community recreates the series, we are now on the third entry (Brawl) and will soon choose our third unique newcomer.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
For these threads where the SmashBoards community recreates the series, we are now on the third entry (Brawl) and will soon choose our third unique newcomer.
If we do versions of For and Ultimate, we should do the same here to hopefully get even more users onboard.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We now have an official thread for this purpose - use it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom