• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: SEGA Superstars World Cup (Current Jobs: Amigo/Sakura/Chomp/Knuckles/Nei/Elenor movesets and collectables!)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job #45: Billy Hatcher
Billy-Hatcher.png

Smash Bros. fandoms favourite Sega character outside Sonic the Hedgehog(I kid but it does seem this way sometimes!), Billy Hatcher was heavily promoted during the Gamecube days and seems to have left a good impression on fans of Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2.

It wasn't a huge sales success, but Billy Hatcher has had a lot of practice rolling spherical objects around lush plains. His unique 'egg control' abilities would translate pretty well for Billy's special moves.

------------------------

You have 7 hours to get your submissions in! And don't forget to vote for either Metal Sonic or Shiva for our rival team
here.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Willy

That's right, an NES rep! Originating from the Americana-inpsired Atlus platformer Rockin' Kats, (known in Japan as Nyankies - get it? Nyan + NY + Yankie Doodle = Nyankies?) Willy's long-ranged punch gun makes him a formidable force on the court - hell, maybe we could even swap it out for a shoe-shaped kick gun!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #45: Toma (Shining Force EXA)

1648908082992.png

Shining Force EXA is an action RPG released for PS2 in 2007. Toma is one of the two protagonists of the game and feels like the more fitting one for a this type of game due to how phscially oriented he is compared to the bookworm Cyrille. While he's a swordfighter, he more or less grew up as a feral child so he can easily earn his team scores (and penalties) barehanded.

Welkin Gunther

Well well well, we got a son of great war hero and commanding officer from Valkyria Chronicles! That's right, Welkin Gunther, who comes from Valkyria Chronicles series.
As you know, he is a son of great war hero (Who fought in EWII) and he is main character of the series. Welkin has an ability to issue orders to control under his command.
He is also high-skilled tank driver as shown in games, where he drives a tank.

In a soccer game, Welkin would be weird addition for a sports game despite he has a military theme, which it puts him off the game, but don't worry! He would have some skills based on his Home series: "Valkyria Chronicles" and he use his soldiers under command to attack/tackle the opponents or drive his tank on Battlefield, which it could wreck havoc on soccer field.

If you wanna know about him more, just click the link down below!

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Resubmitting Doctor from Two Point Hospital. I think it's a fun choice. It was tough to choose, though!

Job #35: Doctor (Two Point Hospital)

Two Point Hospital is a game released in 2018 and published by Sega. It's a spiritual successor to a legendary classic, Theme Hospital, and like that game it is a comedic business management sim where you as a hapless hospital director have to manage patients at a struggling hospital and build it up into a shining beacon of a clinic. Two Point Hospital, just like Theme Hospital before it, is known for every patient having an extremely wacky illness, often ones that are punny or just plain silly. For example, Lightheadedness, which is cured by unscrewing the patient's lightbulb head and putting their normal one back on, or "Hurty Leg" which is simple but funny.

View attachment 348179View attachment 348180

Being a trained medical professional, the Doctor would have the ability to "diagnose" other players as part of their special moves with unique comical illnesses. These could range from generic ("Lead Foot" could make any player's feet swell up and hinder their movement, for example) to specialized per-character ("Animal Magnetism" for animal creatures which makes them stick to other players, or perhaps "Major Malfunction" for robot characters?). I just think the sense of humor really works well with a sports game!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
DAY OVER!

Alright sports fans, time to get the results started!

Firstly our very first rival on the pitch is...

Metal Sonic.jpg

Metal Sonic! Congratulations to @Darkonedagger for their win! When you consider our first character was Sonic, having the first rival be his original antagonistic version makes a lot of sense. Hopefully Shiva will get his time another day as it was very close.

Job #45 submissions:
  • Billy Hatcher is trading in his giant eggs for a more spherical object to kick around. This chicken boy has the backing of the chicken god Menie-Funie and a desire to get back into the Sega crossovers! Submitted by his manager and the man behind the Menie-Funie curtain, me, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
  • Willy is a jazz loving cat armed with a comical 'Punch Gun' allowing him to fire boxing gloves out of his pistol. However, Willy's not just a one trick pony(he's a cat for starters) he's also learnt to master it in all manner of ways making his Punch Gun incredibly variable. Submitted by his manager and local crime boss, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Toma is a feral orphan boy who grew up in the highlands. Armed with a blade, an optimistic attitude and a cocky spirit, Toma has all the makings of a confident striker...as long as we can convince him striking consists of kicking the ball and not slashing his opponents. Submitted by his manager and orphanage runner osby osby
  • Welkin Gunther is the leader of Squad 7. A man who takes his battle tactics and strategy from nature, Welkin is likely overjoyed to be spending time with both his beloved Alicia and the many creatures who currently play on our fields. Oh, and he also has a tank. That could come in handy. Submitted by his manager and ammunition supplier, the appropriately named, Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
  • Bayonetta is armed with guns, witch time, the ability to summon demons with her hair but probably most importantly for the task at hands, some incredibly long and powerful legs. We've asked her politely to scale back on torture attacks on the field. It's still a family friendly sport after all. Hopefully she listened...we can't really enforce it. Submitted by her manager and high heel designer @Darkonedagger
  • Doctor has arrived from Two Point Hospital, and is ready to diagnose a path of victory on the field, and prescribe a healthy dose of team work to get the job done. His bedside manner may leave a bit to be desired, but he's sure to spot any crazy illnesses the rest of the players may have picked up and recommend they take a nice relaxing rest by laying them out on the field. Submitted by his manager and ambulance driver, Flyboy Flyboy
And that's our submissions! Please vote for your top 3 with your own in third place at highest!

You have 24 hours to get those votes in!

Job #46: Submit a trailer idea for the reveal

Whilst I'd like to throw Amy Rose her moveset job, it's just occurred to me that we haven't enough new players since last time to do a moveset batch just yet. As such, we'll do something slightly different, and brainstorm a first reveal trailer.

You'll have a week on this task, and you can use any of the players revealed up until now or that are announced by the 9th April.

With that said, let's get another player job going!

Job #47: Submit a second character from any of our currently included series

That's right, get a second character from one of our players series added. Please avoid the currently vote job characters as none are included as of yet. So no Rolly Rolls, Jills, Bowies, Jeanes, Rodins or...err...Nurses I guess. Welkins, Claudes, Selvarias, etc are allowed though due to Alicia however.

For this job Sonic the Hedgehog characters are disallowed because...well...we're on four(five with today's addition of Metal Sonic) already, so it's not really a second character at this point.

We'll be doing another Sonic job later in the week, so no fear there.

Okay, that's all for now! See you tomorrow Sega Sports fans

1. Bayonetta
2. Billy Hatcher
3. Welkin Gunther

Job 46:
[Sega Logo appears]

The Trailer starts with Cinematic, where the camera shows the SEGA SA Soccer stadium and it zooms to characters, who are opposing to each other on the field. Then Bug blows the whistle and Sonic dashes to the ball and kicks it. When the ball flew into goal, AiAi defend it and kicked the ball into the air and Chie does a volley and passes to Princess Kurumi, who wants to shoot the goal. Then Tails comes out of nowhere and slides into the ball, which he interrupted Kurumi's shot. Suddenly, Wild Woody ran into the ball and he used his Allstar Move just to pass to Alicia Melchiott, who was ready to shoot the goal.
When Sonic noticed that she nearly reached the goal, Sonic slides into the ball and take it and shoots the goal with his move.
Then the Team Sonic scored 1-0. The enemy team got infuriated and Bug blew his whistle again. The second half of match started and Alex Kidd rushed into the ball and kicked it with enlarged foot, which it led to Kurumi, who was read to shoot the goal again. Then Wild Woody took the ball and passed to Sonic and suddenly, NiGHTS swooped down at took the ball, which NiGHTS used it's Superstar move to shoot the goal, but thankfully, Kiryu defend it and sent the ball to Sonic and he shot the goal while everyone ran towards the ball before it scored the goal.
The match ends and Sonic and his team won the match, then the logo of Sega Superstars World Cup shows up and it ends the Trailer.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
1. Doctor
2. Welks
3. Billy

Job #47: Shenhua Ling (Shenmue)

Shenhua sitting.png

The mysterious Shenhua, Ryo's sidekick in Shenmue II(albeit just) and Shenmue III. Shenhua Ling is said to have a mysterious power to her, although exactly what that is remains unknown.

Shenhua whilst growing up used to play more often with the boys of Bailu Village than the girls, and thus she's probably had a bit of childhood experience with football at some point. Whilst I feel like Ren Wuying is just as valid a pick for a second Shenmue character for a sports series, as this isn't neccessarily a combat orientated sport, non combatants like Shenhua here work just as well.

Apparently Shenhua is Yu Suzuki's favourite character in the series too for whatever that counts.

(Surprised I didn't do an Alex Kidd character? Me too. It'll come no doubt.)

You have 9 and a bit hours left to get your second series characters and votes in!

D

Deleted member

a7f070b6615ac516a42932766fcce64f.png

Goro Majima (Yakuza)

He may be disconfirmed because of the Majima Construction sponsor, in which case I will switch him out. But I remember there being some grey areas around him. I'm aware we have a lot of Yakuza content already but I just think he would be a lot of fun in a football game.

Joker (Persona 5)

The Great Phantom thief from Persona 5, known as Joker. He is a student, who has a Persona named Arsene and he actives it at will like in his games (Although it has limited use).

His game was really huge success to it's series and he definitely needs to be Playable in Sega soccer, since he would be fun to play (even if he has a persona). Also Morgana would help him during moves, which it makes his moveset look more fascinating.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Doctor
  2. Welkin Gunther
  3. Billy Hatcher

Job #47: Reala (NİGHTS Into Dreams)

1648999794402.png

Reala feels like an obvious addition given how often he follows NİGHTS into crossovers... I'm not very knowledgeable about his franchise but I know that he has his own unique bag of tricks compared to NİGHTS's transformations so he'd at least be a unique player while sharing a lot of simple animations with his rival.

has a Persona named Arsene and he actives it when his Rebellion gauge is full like in Smash and his games.
This is just a minor nitpick but Rebellion Gauge is a mechanic unique to Smash.

Joker can summon his Persona at will in Persona 5 and Persona 5 Strikers, with no gauge-filling required (although using skills consume a limited resource).

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #47: Tom Johnson (Shenmue)

1DB184E3-64B3-4EAC-B66C-AB34A0762387.png

That’s right, the owner of Tom’s Hot Dogs and one of Ryo’s many confidants, Tom Johnson, is looking to expand his brand’s reach by joining a soccer tournament. He’s an American hitchiker who, after traveling the world, decided to settle in Japan and make a living selling hot dogs. You’re probably thinking that one of Shenmue’s many distinct NPCs might seem like a weird choice for this job... and it is! However Tom is more than just your average hot dog salesman. He’s the man who taught Ryo his secret technique of the Tornado Kick, showing that he’s more than proficient in the art of kicking things. And you can’t forget to mention his knack for dancing which would have to be incorporated into his moveset. Look at him go!

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job #47: Space Michael (Space Channel 5)
1649005792836.png

WOO!
Space Michael is the far-future King of Pop, a moonwalking smooth criminal who you know is bad. Once a hero of Earth who defended our world from an alien invasion, Space Michael went on to become a reporter for Channel 5's Star News Station, and was promoted to the position of Chief of Broadcasting as of the sequel.

Space Michael is one of the many connections this man has to SEGA, and while it's a bit of an unusual case I did clear it with Yoshiandtoad once, and let's be real, who wouldn't want to bust out some of his legendary moves on the field, especially while dressed in this snazzy shiny jumpsuit? I say we give him a chance to support his fellow reporter Ulala and show these Earthlings some thrills.

1649006172335.png

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
The day is over!

Let's look at our results for Job #45:
  • Billy Hatcher: 13
  • Willy: 7
  • Toma: 2
  • Welkin Gunther: 5
  • Bayonetta: 14
  • Doctor: 13
We almost had a three way tie, but Bayonetta pulled ahead by a single point making her our newest signing! Congratulations to @Darkonedagger

Job #47: Second rep of a currently represented series

Here's our list of new signings!
  • Shenhua Ling, the mysterious and mystical girl of Ryo's dreams(quite literally) is here. Her introduction in her home series involved taking a big dive so she'll likely be right at home on the football field! Submitted by her manager and deer conservationalist, me, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
  • Baby, AiAi and MeeMee's child from the future is here in the present to test his latest tech. This time travelling monkey doesn't look like he can kick the ball very hard, but watch out; his big brain and robotic technology will more than make up for his infant leg strength. Submitted by his manager and assistant engineer, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Majima has arrived. Well of course he has. Wherever Kiryu goes Majima is sure to be lurking somewhere...he seems to have brought his bat with him...he's aware that Football won the first prompt, not baseball, right? Submitted by his manager and member of the Majima Construction theme tune writer @Darkonedagger
  • Joker is here, and...I'll be honest, I did see it coming. Apologies Joker, but you turning up in a Sega crossover isn't the biggest surprise. Regardless, Joker IS here to steal the spotlight, the ball in the match and no doubt a few fans hearts as well. Submitted by his manager, and fellow classmate, Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
  • Reala is here to be an absolute nightmare on the pitch. Having heard NiGHTS is goofing off at the Sega Superstars World Cup, no doubt Reala has come to fetch his rebellious sibling back...or put them in their place. Submitted by his manager and resident of the dream realm, osby osby
  • Tom Johnson is performing his trademark Tornado Kick and no doubt getting on swimmingly with Sonic due to him being able to create the blue blur's favourite chilli dogs at half time. With endless energy and up beat behaviour, Tom is ready to make his debut. Submitted by his manager and pork supplier, OrpheusTelos OrpheusTelos
  • Space Michael has moonwalked his way onto the pitch, is throwing hats(probably) and will entertain the crowd during half time...even though we don't traditionally have half time shows in Football but...well Space Michael is a natural entertainer, and I'm sure Ulala will be able to just about keep him in check. Submitted by his manager and Space Channel 5 cameraman, Flyboy Flyboy
Please vote for your top 3, your own in third place. 24 hours until the winner is announced!

-----------------------------

Job #48: Submit a Sega All-Star

Yes, it's a repeat performance, but we're going to cram in another one of these! Please submit a Sega All-Star who appeared in a previous All-Star/SegaStars game.

Here's the list of eligible characters:
  • Reala
  • Amigo
  • MeeMee
  • Pudding
  • Beat
  • Gum
  • Akira Yuki
  • Jacky Bryant
  • Kage-Maru (Appears as an opponent in Sega Superstars)
  • Jeffry McWild (Appears as an opponent in Sega Superstars)
  • Sarah Bryant (Appears as an opponent in Sega Superstars)
  • Gilius Thunderhead
  • Billy Hatcher
  • Vyse
  • B.D. Joe
  • Axel (that is Crazy Taxi's Axel, not Axel Stone. Axel appeared in Sega Superstars)
  • Zobio
  • Zobiko
  • Mobo
  • Robo
  • Joe Musashi
  • Chuih
  • ChuPea
  • ChuBei
  • ChuBach
  • AGES
  • Football Manager
  • Shogun
  • General Winter
  • Willemus
  • Virtua Striker
Do note that if Reala wins Job #47, he will not be eligible for Job #48. If anyone submits him for this task however, I will PM them letting them know if Reala is about to win Job #47 and allow them to change to anyone else on the list who isn't already taken.

Alright cool.

You have 24 hours to get your characters in!

--------------------------
Lastly:

Job #46: Submit a trailer idea for the reveal

This job is still in play. Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds has put forth a submission, but do know that I'll allow any adjustments for this job as new characters come in, so if Tankman here wishes to include Bayonetta or the winners of Job 47 and 48, they absolutely can before April 9th. All I ask is you tag me when you make those changes so I can take note!

Alright, that's everything for today! See you tomorrow folks for another SEGA SUPERSTARS WORLD CUP UPDATE!

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
1. Tom Johnson - I think we need more wild and wacky side characters. That's a big thing in these games and Tom is SUCH a fun idea.

2. Reala - I really am fond of Reala and it also means getting one of the best songs in Nights in the game.

3. Space Michael - SHAMON!

PuyoWitch

Smash Apprentice
1. Reala (I think he's a fun character, I love Nights, and the fact the moveset would have to be completely original has me interested)
2. Space Michael (I really like SC5 and we probably won't be able to swing Moonwalker Michael, so I think this is a great way to get him in, considering how much collaberation he had with SEGA)
3. Majima (I don't want to do too much Yakuza too early, but I can't lie...I love Majima)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Subbing Mobo Bonanza alone.

I much prefer Robo, but I kinda like the idea that the less skinny of the two would be the better athlete, and having one alone fits their argumentative dynamic better for this game at least.

1. Space Micheal
  2. Reala
  3. Baby

Last edited:

PuyoWitch

Smash Apprentice
Job #48: Amigo
406463-pinball_amigo2.png

Let's talk about this monky, shall we?

Infinite monkey theorem states that if you put a monkey in front of a typewriter for an infinite amount of time, it will write the next great american novel. Maracas may not be typewriters, but Amigo played maracas over Tubthumping by Chumbawumba and created the greatest party that the video game world has ever seen.

My point is that if he can learn to play maracas, he can learn to play football. Amigo means friend, and that's what he looks like: a friend. You can't hate him. He's absolutely adorable, and in spite of never having a game of his own after the Dreamcast (minus ports), he keeps getting into All Stars games. He has not missed a single entry, which is unprecedented fot a one game franchise. Why is that? It's because he is too darn cute and lovable. So, I'm not willing to let this monkey miss THIS one.

On top of it, I think if you use a combination of dance moves and his long ol' monkey tail, you got a REALLY cool moveset that basically writes itself. It also gives us another really good option when the topic comes up again of arenas based on an existing franchise in the game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Baby
  2. Shenhua
  3. Majima

Job #48: Jeffry McWild

As he fits the criteria, I will be resubmitting Jeffry:

View attachment 345410

One of the mainstays of Virtua Fighter and unlike the franchise's face Akira, Jeffry's priorities do not lie exclusively in martial arts. While he's a brilliant fighter who mastered Pankration all by himself, his biggest rival is not a mere fighter but the dreaded Satan Shark that haunts the coasts of his home country, Australia. During his never-ending quest to hunt this monstrous fish, he joined multiple fighting tournaments to afford his fishing expenses.

But if fighting tournaments don't make enough money, there's not much reason to not try his hand at football and see how that goes. Jeffry could be a big, powerful player with a lot of endurance, making him a good fit for the goalkeeper role as well as more offensive positions like attacking midfielder.

While not the most prominent Virtua Fighter character, I think Jeffry would be a good fit for this game and he made several cameos in other media, such as Giant Gram wrestling game, Daytona USA, and SEGA Hard Girls anime.
Job #46: Reveal Trailer

insert SEGA logo and jingle along with the developers of the game

The trailer starts with a birdseye view of the Flying Battery Zone among the cloud.

The camera pans to show the audience, Badniks and animals (and maybe Chao?) cheering enthusiastically. Then we see a football landing in the midfield, a foot stopping it right after that. It's one of the most recognizable shoes in video gaming ever and indeed not soon after, we see Sonic: wearing his uniform and a confident grin.

He waves to the stands and turns to the other team's player. Across him, Amy is shown, cheerful but fully ready for a challenge. Sonic rears back and kicks the ball. It's not a bad shot but Amy still catches it, taking the ball around Sonic... only for it to be stolen by AiAi!

What seemingly started as a Sonic sports game is revealed to be a crossover title! With that, the tempo of the trailer picks up the pace and the theme song starts to play.

AiAi runs towards the other team's field and backdoors into the other player in his team: None other than the Dragon of Dojima himself. After he dramatically softens the ball on his chest, Kiryu rushes and dribbles past the galactic news reporter, Ulala who is seemingly more interested in presenting the match than winning half, directly posing to a camera. However, right after he does that, Ulala uses her super move, using her blasters to knock the ball away from him.

The ball is then taken by Ebitan, who manages to get ready for a kick, only for a blue blur to rush past him, taking the ball and leaving him as a puddle of goo. As Sonic runs to the other team's goalpost, he's joined by a flying NİGHTS and the duo rapidly exchanges the ball between them to dodge Amy and Ulala.

At the goalpost, Alex Kidd is a little nervous but just as assured he got this. NİGHTS paraloops to send the ball to Sonic, who transforms into Super Sonic and kicks the ball flying and ablaze. At the exact same moment, Alex uses his Goal Star move - and they both clash!

Before we can see who won - the camera shows that there's no time on the clock. As both teams' members congratulate their teammates, we slowly go back to the stadium view... to see the game's logo: SEGA Superstars World Cup

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
I have missed a lot from this thread, but... let's do this one last time (don't really care how many times I re-submitted this exact character. If OutRunners made it in a closed All-Stars Racing thread, then why I should try to make sense out of this?).

Job #48: SEGA All-Stars Veteran - Virtua Striker

Pretty damn obvious, yet a very solid, thematically and naturally fitting character since the first game was released for the arcades in 1994. It's just like it was created for this. I mean, it did show up in the original SEGA Superstars installment as one of the mini-games. Nothing else to say besides Sonic characters appearing in the same game as this artwork came from, 'nuff said.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 48: ChuChus (ChuChu Rocket)

1649089635281.png

A collection of adorable chuchus, the little mice you have to get to the rocket ship and protect from cats in ChuChu Rocket! I think a group of them running around, maybe forming a tower to block shots, using their ability to put arrows on the ground and fire rockets and maybe even get chased by cats, all of that, would just be super duper cute. I love ChuChu Rocket, both the Dreamcast and GBA versions, and I would love to see them show up here!

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Votes:
  1. Space Michael. Will we get the rights? Who knows. Who cares. Regardless of your opinion on the man, MJ would have likely wanted inclusion and we all know it. Space Channel 5 getting it's second rep and it being Space Michael is strangely amusing to me.
  2. Baby. Robo-legs go pow.
  3. John Tomson. I have no idea what his accent is meant to be but he's a good pal with some funky moves.
----------------------

Job 48: Vyse (Skies of Arcadia)

Vyse.png

Captain of the Blue Rogues, an air pirate crew, Vyse is a can do, driven and overall positive (if cocky) individual who can unite even the most disorganised mess of a crew into an organised and deadly squad. Indeed, he'll have his work cut out for him in Sega Superstars World Cup. Imagine trying to organise our current motley crew into a functional team! At the very least he has a friend in Alicia on the team...and Alex too. Why yes, that is a in joke about how "Alex" was an early name for the project that developed Skies of Arcadia.

I imagine his specials will be focused around his Super moves in Skies of Arcadia, and maybe even the inclusion of a cannon for a Super-Star Move. Or a rain of blades. Or maybe even summoning the Blue Rogues to help him out. Who knows. I guess you could say the skies the limit.

I'll see myself out.

AFTER I TELL YOU YOU HAVE FOUR HOURS REMAINING ON THIS TASK. GET YOUR SUBMISSIONS AND VOTES IN! Okay, now I'm seeing myself out.

Joe Musashi

Joe Musashi is a Ninja, who appeared in Shinobi Games on Arcade back in late 80's. He is a fellow Ninja, who defeats terrorists from group named Zeed.
Joe Musashi is no stranger for crossover, since his series crossed over with Alex Kidd and he even appeared in Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed.
His moves would be based on techniques from his games like OG Shinobi, where he could Slash with his katana or throw a shuriken at opponents like a true NINJA!

He is a cool Ninja, so we need a cool Ninja.

D

Deleted member

Beat_transparent (1).png

Beat
JSR is a major series that we've yet to give any representation to. Beat skating around the feild would be a cool image arduous could use the sprays in some way

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Day over!

Let's look at the results of job #47:
  • Shenhua: 4
  • Baby: 8
  • Majima: 9
  • Joker: 0
  • Reala: 7
  • Tom Johnson: 10
  • Space Michael: 22
YEE HEE! Space Michael moonwalks onto the pitch as our second Space Channel 5 character! Congratulations to Flyboy Flyboy

----------------------

Now it's time for our latest signings!

Job #48: Sega All-Stars
  • Mobo Bonanza makes his way onto the field, posing as a regular player in order to steal the championship trophy from under all our noses. For a short and dumpy fella he can be surprisingly nimble and quick on his feet when he wants to be...whether that's running up the field or running away from cops, Mobo is sure to rob you of your jewels, goals and expectations. Submitted by his manager and hideout owner Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  • Amigo is here, shaking a leg and his maracas as he let's the samba beat flow through the stadiums. Ever the upbeat monkey, Amigo will put a smile on your face and a bounce in your step as he aims for the goal without missing a single beat. Submitted by his manager and everyone's amigo, PuyoWitch PuyoWitch
  • Jeffry McWild is used to slaying sharks and punching Akira Yuki in the face, but he's more than willing to try his hand...and indeed foot, at any tournament going providing they pay well. Jeffry no doubt practices beach football along the Australian shorelines whilst he waits for that blasted overgrown fish to arrive. Submitted by his manager and sushi chef partner, osby osby
  • Virtua Striker is back on the pitch and ready to showcase his years of football experience. He's easily the most experienced player we've ever seen submitted, and whilst he's dealt with the likes of Bean the Dynamite in the past, he's never seen such a wild variety of weirdos to play with and against. Submitted by his manager and sponsorship partner tonygameman tonygameman
  • The ChuChus are all here. Each of them are used to captaining their own squad, but this time round they'll be working together to overcome their height difference powerful opponents with the power of team work! Submitted by their manager and tiny spacecraft engineer Flyboy Flyboy
  • Vyse sets sail for victory, this time on the field. This swashbuckling cocky rogue has his eye set on the championship trophy, and is ready to bond with a whole bunch of new rogueish recruits to get it! Submitted by his manager and eyepatch craftsman, me, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
  • Joe Musashi isn't about to let Kurumi be the only ninja on the field. Joe's armed, deadly and incredibly focused, making him a real threat on the field. He'll complete his mission without fuss or a single mistake, so you better come prepared if you wish to survive a skirmish with this shinobi! Submitted by his manager and fellow Ooboro clan member Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
  • Beat arrived after hearing DJ Professor K was going to be DJ announcing the Sega Superstars World Cup. He's used to tagging his opponents and avoiding all kinds of crazy carnage so you can bet that travelling on the football field is going to be a nice relief for him. He's bound to say GG after the match too. Submitted by his manager and fellow Rudie, @Darkonedagger
Pick your top 3, with your own in third place at highest. You have 24 hours to get your votes in!

Job #49: Submit a playable hero character from Sega Heroes

We haven't finished our player jobs this week. This time we're looking at Sega Heroes, the mobile crossover game and picking a hero from it to be joining us! We actually have a few of the cast already on our roster, namely Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, AiAi, Ebitan(!), Alicia Melchiott, Ryo Hazuki and Kazuma Kiryu so they'll be discounted from the list. DJ Professor K also has a role so he is also discounted. Gus is a sponsor so he is also out.

Here are the eligible characters:
  • Knuckles - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Big the Cat - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Shadow - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Rouge - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Cream and Cheese - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Vector - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Espio - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Silver - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Charmy Bee - (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Ax Battler - (Golden Axe)
  • Tyris Flare - (Golden Axe)
  • Gilius Thunderhead - (Golden Axe)
  • Death Adder - (Golden Axe)
  • Joe Musashi - (Shinobi)
  • Hotsuma - (Shinobi)
  • Ageha - (Shinobi)
  • Hibana - (Shinobi)
  • Axel Stone - (Streets of Rage)
  • Blaze Fielding - (Streets of Rage)
  • Adam Hunter - (Streets of Rage)
  • Mr. X - (Streets of Rage)
  • MeeMee - (Super Monkey Ball)
  • Baby - (Super Monkey Ball)
  • GonGon - (Super Monkey Ball)
  • Beat - (Jet Set Radio)
  • Gum - (Jet Set Radio)
  • Captain Onishima - (Jet Set Radio)
  • Alis Landale - (Phantasy Star)
  • Lassic - (Phantasy Star)
  • Rolf - (Phantasy Star)
  • Wren - (Phantasy Star)
  • B.D. Joe - (Crazy Taxi)
  • Gena - (Crazy Taxi)
  • Axel - (Crazy Taxi)
  • Dr. Curien - (The House of The Dead)
  • Agent G - (The House of The Dead)
  • Thomas Rogan - (The House of The Dead)
  • Selvaria Bles - (Valkyria Chronicles)
  • Welkin Gunther - (Valkyria Chronicles)
  • Largo Potter - (Valkyria Chronicles)
  • Shenhua Ling - (Shenmue)
  • Tom Johnson - (Shenmue)
  • Wuying Ren - (Shenmue)
  • Centurion (AKA the Altered Beast) - (Altered Beast)
  • Neff - (Altered Beast)
  • Chuih - (ChuChu Rocket!)
  • ChuPea - (ChuChu Rocket!)
  • ChuBach - (ChuChu Rocket!)
  • ChuBei - (ChuChu Rocket!)
  • Pai Chan - (Virtua Fighter)
  • Kage-Maru - (Virtua Fighter)
  • Sarah Bryant - (Virtua Fighter)
  • Akira Yuki - (Virtua Fighter)
  • Goro Majima - (Yakuza)
  • Shun Akiyama - (Yakuza)
  • Taiga Saejima - (Yakuza)
Once again if Beat, Joe Musashi or the ChuChus win the former round, Beat, Joe or Chuih, ChuPea, ChuBach and ChuBei will be removed from the options, but I will inform the submitter if that's the case.

Once again you have 24 hours to pick your poison from the list and submit them!

That's all for today! See you tomorrow Sega Sports Fans for one last player job before the first trailer reveal!

Last edited:
Top Bottom