• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Alright, it seems I pretty much (unintentionally) hit a bullseye submission again.

Job #82: A character you were hoping for as a Pair and/or Solo before

View attachment 357766View attachment 357767

• Name: Mai Shiranui & Kim Kaphwan
  • Origin: Fatal Fury 2 (1992)
  • Reason: I simply wanted to submit a Pair Unit with two of the most beloved Fatal Fury characters; not much, really.
  • Music:
View attachment 356996
  • Name: Jill Valentine
  • Origin: Resident Evil (1996)
  • Based on: Resident Evil 5 (2009)
  • Reason: Like with Chris & Sheva, the cards are in perfect place here, especially considering she was also an important character in 5
  • Music: Sad But True

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Jill​
7​
Ryo Hazuki
11​
Mr. Karate​
6​
Ryo Hazuki sails towards victory!

Job #83: Final Capcom and SEGA Solos

Yep, Capcom and SEGA each only have one Solo Unit spot left. Once again, just be sure to stick to human-looking characters.
View attachment 356065
  • Name: Gillius Thunderhead
  • Origin: Golden Axe (1989)
  • Reason: I dunno, he's just the first character who came to mind in terms of Genesis-era characters (at least from series that weren't featured in PxZ yet) that could work as a Solo Unit.
  • Music: Wilderness
View attachment 356996
  • Name: Jill Valentine
  • Origin: Resident Evil (1996)
  • Based on: Resident Evil 5 (2009)
  • Reason: Like with Chris & Sheva, the cards are in perfect place here, especially considering she was also an important character in 5
  • Music: Sad But True

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My capcom submission is Vergil.
1659749107399.png
  • Name: Vergil
  • Origin: Devil May Cry 3 (2005)
  • Based on his DMC5 versión.
  • Reason: Its f*cking Vergil man
  • Music: Bury the Light

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So question, do we still need a boss or two or are we fully covered on that front? Because i have an idea for a boss that fits with this Solo unit idea:

Anita (Darkstalkers, Capcom)
For this idea i'm using her teenaged design which was seen in the PS2 port of the Darkstalkers series, which lore wise picks up after Donovans ending from Darkstalkers 2.
In which Donovan, the protagonist of that game, falls to the darkness in his heart and becomes a vampire, to which she ends up defeating him in the future epilogue added to the PS2 version of Darkstalkers, they have a surrogate father/daughter relationship so i thought that kinda fit with the name of this project.

Ichiban (Yakuza, Sega)

I know we already have 3 Yakuza character in this but hear me out, Ichiban's whole "I wanna be a hero people look up too!" shtick would make him a perfect fit for a crossover role, where he gets to live out his lifelong dream of going on a fantasy quest with real heroes.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Sega: Pai Chan

Just think we could use another VF rep

Capcom: Kaijin no Soki

Onimusha is one of capcoms biggest series but it rarely gets into crossovers so I think it just makes sense to add someone from it here

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
D

Deleted member

Jill

Haohmarusamsho2019render.png

Chara10.png

Hoahmaru and Genjiro
SamSho deserves more than one rep and Hoahmaru is the mc of the franchise. Genjiro is the rival character and could make for some interesting interactions

Top Bottom