• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards creates - Project X Zone 3: Fractured Bloodlines (Current Job: Chapter 1)

The fate of Reiji and Xiaomu

• Cut them

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Keep them, but not as the main protagonists

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep them as the main protagonists

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Akuma: 6​
Mr. Karate: 1​
Allen O'Neill: 5​
P2 Joker: 17
Ridley: 20
Billy Kane: 2​
M. Bison: 0​
Black Knight: 5​
Ryuji Goda: 4​
Solo: 11
Black Shadow: 7​
Morden: 1​
Cervantes: 4​
Sturm: 3​
Top 3:
  1. Ridley ( Perkilator Perkilator )
  2. P2 Joker ( Perkilator Perkilator )
  3. Solo ( Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade )
Job #72: Submit Shopkeeper 2 of 3

Alright, here is where we take a break from playable characters for a bit.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Anna (Tokyo Mirage Sessions hashtag Fire emblem)

The version of Anna from the Fire Emblem Persona game, who wears a jack frost hat and works as a shopkeep like her medieval sisters around the Shibuya area. An eerie one who can seemingly only be seen by mirage masters, who are just this games persona users.

Since this roster has both Persona and Fire emblem i thought this made sense.
Maybe have a bit where Joker recognizes her since he hung around Shibuya during P5 and the fire emblem characters lookat her in confusion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

maxresdefault.jpg

Nico Goldstein (Devil May Cry 5)
Hopefully we can get Nero in here. But she's a really fun character. Plus she can canonicaly get her van anywhere she wants so there could be some fun gags there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Tanaka​
0​
Anna
Mel​
2​
Nico​
9​
Iwai​
6​
get hee'd by the hoes

Job #73: Paralogues

In FE Three Houses, Paralogues focused on a specific unit(s), hence they required their recruitment in order to be accessed. In addition, that paralogue would expire after a certain day, since they take place in between certain chapters in the main story.

For this game, I was thinking of doing paralogues with the same premise, with some allowing you to recuit party members. So, with that in mind, what pralogues are you guys thinking of with the cast? (Here's the timeline btw)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Tanaka​
0​
Anna
Mel​
2​
Nico​
9​
Iwai​
6​
get hee'd by the hoes

Job #73: Paralogues

In FE Three Houses, Paralogues focused on a specific unit(s), hence they required their recruitment in order to be accessed. In addition, that paralogue would expire after a certain day, since they take place in between certain chapters in the main story.

For this game, I was thinking of doing paralogues with the same premise, with some allowing you to recuit party members. So, with that in mind, what pralogues are you guys thinking of with the cast? (Here's the timeline btw)
So they are like unit specific missions?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
That's correct.
You know i dont mean to keep comparing this series to SRW, like, PXZ is it's own thing even though it's in canon with SRW.

But the last SRW game did something similar to this, where your reward was unlocking attacks that you wouldn't normally see if you ignored these side missions, beefing up your characters as you progress.

Can't think of any example in this instance though, i would have to give it a bit of thought.

Edit:

All i got Is some short mission idea where the Fire emblem gang and Valkyria gang team up for a mission while the test of the party Is doing something else.

With the end result being Claude learns a new skill and gets compliments from the house leaders for His tácticas prowess.

(Claude was on this roster eight? Can't check I'm on mobile)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Alright, so here’s what I was thinking for Paralogues:
  • Kiryu and Majima go to see a match between Little Mac and GBH, only for things to go wrong (this chapter is where you’d recruit all of them)
  • Dan and Yuri want to prove who ripped off who’s fighting style, so they go to Ostrheinsburg Chapel because they heard there’s a group of Charades living there, much to the worry of Ryo and Sophitia
(Claude was on this roster eight? Can't check I'm on mobile)
Yes, two Claudes. One from Valkyria, the other from Fire Emblem.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I ony write this...and I forget to post it so now it doesn't count 🗿
Kyo and Iori ends fighting against each other like usual but they end in troubles, in certain moment Chizuru comes to save them (you can recruit Chizuru here).
Zebesian (Metroid)
1659106481202.png

Fury (Devil May Cry)
1659108036431.png

Jack-O Lantern (Shin Megami Tensei)
1659108205614.png

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Mettena (Megaman Star force)

The generic enemies from the Megaman games reimagined with the RPG mechanics of Star force in mind, they come in 3 different colors, Yellow for weak variants, Red for slightly stronger variants and blue for their strongest variants/

The Aurum (Kid Icarus Uprising)

Mysterious aliens with no emotion who only seek to control other planets and races, in Kid Icarus they once attacked the earth but Pit and the gods managed to push them back, now they arrived to the PXZ earth to try to do the same things they tried to do in Kid Icarus.
Relatively minor villains in the grand scheme of KI:U's plot but i figured they would fit in here.

Pseudotrash (Yakuza)

...I just wanted to fit one of Yakuza's weirder enemy mooks in here i dont even know how they would fit in
These are my ideas, i hope you like them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Monoeyeart.png

Monoeye (Kid Icarus)

Repear (Kid Icarus)

NM3ToD15LizardMan.png

Lizard Man (Babylonian Castle Saga)

NM3ToD06GreenSlime.png

Slime (Babylonian Castle Saga)

Eggrobo.png

Eggrobo (Sonic)
300px-Exbelua.png

Exbelua (Tales of Symphonia)
250px-Minicoid_Symphonia.png

Minicoid (Tales of Symphonia)
Pixie_(SMT_PSX_Art).png

Pixie (SMT)

Zombie (Resident Evil)

Licker (Resident Evil)
200px-Ghost_Dark_Dawn.jpg

Ghost (Golden Sun)

200px-Ape_Dark_Dawn.jpg

Ape (Golden Sun)

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I aren't someone with huge ideas for this, but considering that all this is more or less based on Spain, what about the Aideko?, is a spirit of the wind and the illness. Obviously not exactly him but something based on this.
1659194559766.png

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I aren't someone with huge ideas for this, but considering that all this is more or less based on Spain, what about the Aideko?, is a spirit of the wind and the illness. Obviously not exactly him but something based on this.
I was thinking of some spirit kaiju thing that needs to be awakened via large energy sources from some of the games present in the crossover.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Okay, hear me out:
01b3aa38504fd59c95d38cfd47007fa9.jpg

This little creature is called Caballucos del Diablu (Cantabrian for "(little) horses of the devil"). Every St John's Eve (June 23) at night, when people make bonfires to purify their souls, horses (Percheron purebred) with damselfly wings, black manes and foaming mouths appear amongst the ashes.

I was thinking the PxZ version (who would be named Caball) would be a demon portrayed as a medieval Spanish king, with a high-and-mighty personality to boot. Unlike other main villains / final bosses, Caball would be a recurring villain after his introduction chapter, though he would take a monstrous form for the final battle.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Job #76: Final Namco Solo

You know the rules, just keep it within the human-looking character designs.
View attachment 355029
  • Name: Richard Miller
  • Origin: Time Crisis (1995)
  • What they're based on: Time Crisis (1995)
  • Reason: I always thought it was kinda sad that Time Crisis never really got anything in the previous games (not even Namco x Capcom), so I was aiming to have the series finally hit its PxZ stride in Fractured Bloodlines (credit to @dezeray112 for the idea)
  • Music: 2nd Theme from Time Crisis

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
With this being the last opportunity to do so i am once again asking for Digimon support.

Arata (Digimon series)
First appearance: Digimon story: Cybersleuth

He's a nerdy guy who tries to put on a persona of an edgelord, over the course of his games plot he was paired up with the Digimon: Diaboromon and helps out the player as an ally. He helps the protagonist and their Digimon companions destroy the eaters, a digital virus that leaks out into the physical world just like Digimon start too.

We have a Pokemon boss and a pair unit from Persona, putting a Digimon thing in there to have another monster catching game represented could be fun.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
See the source image

Prince (Katamari)
We're meant to be sticking to human-like character design.

Btw, I figured I should submit another moveset I did:
Pyra & Mythra_SSBU.png

Pyra & Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Move List

Input
Attack
None​
Flame Nova & Lightning Buster
[Type: Sword]
[Effect: Stun]

Pyra spins her sword around herself while Mythra charges her sword and slashes multiple times.​
Left​
Blazing End & Photon Edge
[Effect: Block Crush]

Pyra throws her sword like a disc while Mythra zips towards the enemy while slashing them.​
Right​
Mega Explosion & Terminal Flash
[Type: Sword/Arcane]
[Effect: N/A]

Pyra and Mythra combine their swords and throw them as a single disc, which then explodes as a flag of light.​
Up​
Prominence Revolt & Ray of Punishment
[Effect: Stun]

Pyra jumps up and slams her sword on the ground while Mythra jumps up and shoots a projectile from her sword.​
Down​
Twilight Striker & Chroma Dust

Pyra launches the enemy with slashes and a spin attack while Mythra jumps up and shoots multiple projectiles from her sword.​
Support​
Genesis Saber
[Type: Sword/Energy]
[Effect: Block Crush]

Pyra & Mythra briefly transform into Pneuma and hurl several blades of energy at the opponent.​
Special Attack​
Burning Sword

Pyra & Mythra attack on the following order:​
  • Flame Nova​
  • Lighting Buster​
  • Blazing End​
  • Photon Edge​
  • Prominence Revolt​
  • Union Sword​
They then finish by sticking their swords into the ground and unleashing a pillar of flame.​
Multi-Attack​
Sacred Arrow
[Type: Arcane]

Pyra & Mythra join their swords together to rain down arrows of light upon the enemy.​

Skills
Skill​
SP​
Target​
Effect​
Description​
Purifying Flames​
30​
Self​
DEF ↑ 15%​
Pyra imbues her sword with the power of flames​
Foresight​