• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Pop Culture Clash [Rebooted Thread]

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
For those who have been on Smashboards for quite some time, AlRex AlRex created a Smashboards Creates thread for a platform fighter celebrating all things pop culture. Now, the thread is going to be ran by me as well as Pokelego999 Pokelego999 to keep AlRex's idea going. After all, who would not want to see your favorite characters from all over pop culture duke it out in the ultimate celebration of multiple mediums?

The introduction from the original thread:

What on Earth is this? Well, this is another hypothetical game project thing, but it has perhaps the most expansive subject any of them have had. A fighting game centered around pop culture in general. It'll play mostly like Smash, but we can discuss potential gameplay differences in a bit, as well. We’re still sticking to fictional characters, and likely not stepping into outright offensive territory, but other than that, the selections should be pretty broad and varied. Most of the gameplay and other methods of including things (characters, stages, items, assists, some gameplay modes). The roster will be separated into 8 sections/medium types.

-Comics
-Cartoons
-Anime/Manga
-Live-Action TV
-Live-Action Movies
-Books
-Video Games
-Misc. [broad, basically anything that doesn’t fit under/originate from those other sections]

Specials are like Smash, Neutral, Forward, Up, and Down. We also have Shield + Special for certain special mechanics/abilities of certain characters.
The ground and Aerial Attacks will be like they are in NASB, with Lights and Strongs.
The Final Smashes are Leveled Supers. Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3, with a meter bar at the bottom.
Damage will work the same as Smash or NASB, by percentages, with higher percentages sending foes flying further out of the arena.
Generally, you’d just have to submit the main four Specials and the three Supers, though you can mention these other things.

• Ladder Mode [Think Smash Ultimate Classic Mode + the towers in early Mortal Kombat games]
  • Adventure Mode [Structured like Melee's with levels/enemies based on the source materials included, but with cutscenes/a rough storyline similar to Subspace Emissary, and map with branching paths for your character(s)/team to go on, similar to Smash 3DS's Classic Mode]
  • Versus Mode
  • Training Mode
  • Enemy Frenzy [Smash Run-esque mode]
  • Boss Battle Bash [This is a mode where, after all of the bosses have been encountered in Classic or Adventure Routes, you can fight them here individually. The unique thing here is that you can choose tag-team with a friend or CPU against a boss, or you can even choose to have bosses fight each other. The movelists are slightly more limited and/or too “OP” to be regular characters, so they’ll only be playable here, though.]
  • PCC Jam [A mode that simulates basketball, with the characters still fighting each other, of course. The characters will fight on a large platform with two hoops on each end, knocking each other around, but rather than the main goal being trying to knock each off the stage (though you can do that, I suppose), the main goal is to knock the other player(s) into the hoop opposite your side. There will be teams, though you can just have 2 players instead of 3, 4, etc. Other hazards can exist, mostly cannons will show up that can launch foes a certain distance. Basically, it will be a formally scored version of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3PgjpX0Ts8 , but with added effects and voice lines from NBA Jam (I.E. "He's heating up! He's on fire!" "Boomshakalaka!"). There will be timers, usually, much like basketball, or you can play on "HORSE" mode, where you simply play until you or the other player scores five points, or five letters, spelling the word "HORSE", in case you haven't heard of that game before.]

• Beat Up A Car [similar to Street Fighter II and Final Fight]
  • Bonus Game (Super Mario Bros. 3) [match up an image of a power-up/item in three sections. You may gain this item in your next fight in Classic Mode.]
  • Break the Targets (Super Smash Bros.) [works similarly to how it has in the past games, different fighters will have differently themed stages, both aesthetically and in layouts.]
  • Coyote Chase (Looney Tunes) ["This bonus round is a derivative of Race to the Finish where you run around the canyon. Wile E. Coyote is snooping around in the background, interacting with the foreground indirectly in different ways (for example, painting a tunnel you can run through or blowing up a Rushmore-esque monument that will block the path) - when the stage loops around in the non-timed version outside of Arcade Mode, those changes are permanent and there can even be further changes."]

This game has options for multiple narrators. Right now the options are:
  1. Joel Robinson, Tom Servo, and Crow T. Robot (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
  2. Don LaFontaine
  3. Wiz and Boomstick (DEATH BATTLE)
  4. The French Narrator (SpongeBob SquarePants)

1. Popeye
  2. Superman
  3. Spider-Man
  4. Asterix
  5. Mickey Mouse
  6. Bugs Bunny
  7. Homer Simpson
  8. Goku
  9. Sailor Moon
  10. Mario
  11. Sonic
  12. Kermit the Frog
  13. The Doctor
  14. Darth Vader
  15. Xenomorph
  16. Freddy Krueger
  17. RoboCop
  18. Sherlock Holmes
  19. Dracula
  20. The Cat in the Hat
  21. Shrek
  22. Santa Claus
  23. Hercules
  24. Ronald McDonald
  25. Optimus Prime
  26. Murdoc
  27. Miku
Customizable Slot: LEGO Fighters

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

WIP

Popeye
Superman/DC Comics
Spiderman/Marvel Comics
Asterix
Mickey Mouse
Looney Tunes
The Simpsons
Dragon Ball
Sailor Moon
Mario
Sonic
The Muppets
Doctor Who
Star Wars
RoboCop
Alien
Nightmare on Elm Street
Sherlock Holmes
The Cat in The Hat/Dr. Seuss
Shrek
Dracula
Christmas/Holidays
Greek Mythology
McDonald's
Transformers
LEGO
Gorillaz
Vocaloid

WIP

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, to start things off, I feel we will do a generally broad job.

Job 68:

Submit an item from any miscellaneous universe. This includes anything that does not fit under books, live-action TV, cartoons, comics, manga/anime, live-action movies and video games.
The top two items from this job will be added to the items so get submitting!

My submission:

Hot Wheels Car (Hot Wheels)

d9ba5c62-c5fc-4387-8493-867f4f6aed23.6055eb4a5a1a0a0831ca7af409b4c003.jpeg

When picked up, you simply are able to place the car on the ground thus making it ram into any foes on the stage giving it high knock back. However, this item can be damaged if another fighter attacks the car.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
Bag of Holding (Dungeons & Dragons)
bag-of-holding.png

This is a bag that can hold way more than it looks from the outside. What this could do in game is, if you shake it/throw it around, it will release a lot of random items, though it will look unhappy after this and suddenly warp away. I mean, you just beat it around. But if you choose to just collect it, you can store it, with an icon next to your person, but also, for a limited amount of time, pull out a random item by taunting, or even pick up another item and store it for later!

D

Deleted member

what-is-chekhov's-gun.png

Chekov's Gun
We have content from movies, TV, Comics and everything else.. but how about a concept? When picked up, Chekov's Gun can not be used right away but can be pocketed and used later, when your opponent is at the right health.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miscellaneous item submission:
Uno reverse card (UNO)
1658001697270.png
Uno reverse card is one of cards from Mattel's card game UNO and it can reverse the order of playing it.
The card became very popular because of memes and it would make sense to include it. It would be another Misc. item based on board game/toy after Nerf Gun.

In the game, it would be an item with multiple roles.
  • It can reverse opponent's controls when thrown at while pressing A button.
  • It can switch places with an opponent while pressing B button.
  • It can reflect the projectiles like Franklin's badge when equipped.

I nominate Uno reverse card as an item, because it would represent Mattel's popular card game UNO and this item would be unique because it can serve as multi-purpose item, which is cool.

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Aw we were so close to starting on job #69.

But yeah I'll come back to this! The first thread was hella fun.

Job #68: Super Soaker

1658076238860.png

Because the gun only shoots water, it works much like Mario's F.L.U.D.D. in Smash, where it only pushes opponents away instead of damaging them. Don't worry, it's not as annoying as the Gust Bellows because it has a much shorter range, a much weaker push, and it only fires in bursts like the Ray Gun instead of continuously.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, to start things off, I feel we will do a generally broad job.

Job 68:

Submit an item from any miscellaneous universe. This includes anything that does not fit under books, live-action TV, cartoons, comics, manga/anime, live-action movies and video games.
The top two items from this job will be added to the items so get submitting!

My submission:

Hot Wheels Car (Hot Wheels)

View attachment 356636

When picked up, you simply are able to place the car on the ground thus making it ram into any foes on the stage giving it high knock back. However, this item can be damaged if another fighter attacks the car.
Bag of Holding (Dungeons & Dragons)
View attachment 356642
This is a bag that can hold way more than it looks from the outside. What this could do in game is, if you shake it/throw it around, it will release a lot of random items, though it will look unhappy after this and suddenly warp away. I mean, you just beat it around. But if you choose to just collect it, you can store it, with an icon next to your person, but also, for a limited amount of time, pull out a random item by taunting, or even pick up another item and store it for later!
View attachment 356646
Chekov's Gun
We have content from movies, TV, Comics and everything else.. but how about a concept? When picked up, Chekov's Gun can not be used right away but can be pocketed and used later
Miscellaneous item submission:
Uno reverse card (UNO)
View attachment 356655
Uno reverse card is one of cards from Mattel's card game UNO and it can reverse the order of playing it.
The card became very popular because of memes and it would make sense to include it. It would be another Misc. item based on board game/toy after Nerf Gun.

In the game, it would be an item with multiple roles.
  • It can reverse opponent's controls when thrown at while pressing A button.
  • It can switch places with an opponent while pressing B button.
  • It can reflect the projectiles like Franklin's badge when equipped.

I nominate Uno reverse card as an item, because it would represent Mattel's popular card game UNO and this item would be unique because it can serve as multi-purpose item, which is cool.
Job 68:Soccer Ball

View attachment 356662

the soccer ball works like the Smash
Aw we were so close to starting on job #69.

But yeah I'll come back to this! The first thread was hella fun.

Job #68: Super Soaker

View attachment 356706

Because the gun only shoots water, it works much like Mario's F.L.U.D.D. in Smash, where it only pushes opponents away instead of damaging them. Don't worry, it's not as annoying as the Gust Bellows because it has a much shorter range, a much weaker push, and it only fires in bursts like the Ray Gun instead of continuously.
Ok, I think we will vote now. Vote for your top 3 but you can only put your submission in second or third.

Hot Wheels Car (Hot Wheels) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Bag of Holding (Dungeons & Dragons) AlRex AlRex
Chekov's Gun (Concept) @Darkonedagger
Uno Reverse Card (UNO) Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Pie in The Face! (Real Life) Oddball Oddball
Soccer Ball (Sports) DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
Super Soaker Dan Quixote Dan Quixote

1. Chekov's Gun (Super unique idea for sure for an item.)
2. Uno Reverse Card (Definitely a fun item. Mattel toys deserve something in this game.)
3. Super Soaker (Super iconic toy here as well.)

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
1. Chekhov's Gun (I am sad I will never come up with something as unique as this)
2. Pie in the Face! (I mean that's just funny.)
3. Soccer Ball (It only feels right considering how soccer is the utterly dominant sport in worldwide pop culture.)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I think I will close voting for now.

Hot Wheels Car: 0
Bag of Holding: 3
Chekov's Gun: 18
Uno Reverse Card: 20
Pie in The Face!: 12
Soccer Ball: 9
Super Soaker: 7

Chekov's Gun and the Uno Reverse Card will be added as items to Pop Culture Clash so congrats to @Darkonedagger and Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds !

Now, onto the next job:

Job 69:

Submit an idea for a LEGO Fighters Pack.

For a refresher on what they are:

From the old Pop Culture Clash thread by AlRex AlRex

These will work like the Mii Fighter Pack submissions do in the Fourth Party Fighter’s Pass thread. Basically, you’ll submit a good few costume ideas (around 6 to 12) for the LEGO Fighters, with each pack oriented around a specific theme. You can also specify whether the costume or costume piece is applicable to Brawlers, Bonkers, or Bashers [see the
LEGO Fighters doc for explanation], or is just generally applicable to all LEGO Fighters. The top two or three voted on here may be selected from this job. You’ll be happy to know that, even if a character is also a LEGO Fighter, they are not necessarily deconfirmed.

Get submitting!

I will be resubmitting my Marvel Comics pack from previous jobs:

Marvel Comics Pack

1. Thor (Bonker)
2. The Hulk (Brawler)
3. Captain America (Brawler)
4. Iron Man (Blaster, he will have his hand as the gun)
5. Black Widow (Blaster, she will use a handgun)
6. Wolverine (Brawler)
7. Star-Lord (Blaster)
8. Captain Marvel (Brawler)
9. Black Panther (Brawler)
10. Thanos (Brawler)
11. Falcon (Brawler)
12. Scarlet Witch (Brawler)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 69:Video Game Pack

1. Solid Snake (Meal Gear Solid) (Brawler)
2. Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed) (Bonker,he uses a sword)
3. Doom Slayer (Doom) (Blaster,he uses the Super Shotgun)
4. Ryu (Street Fighter) (Brawler)
5. Saums (Metroid) (Blaster)
6. Link (The Legend of Zelda) (Bonker)
7. Gordon Freeman (Half-Life) (Bonker,he uses a crowbar)
8. Axel Stone (Streets of Rage) (Brawler)
9. Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil) (Blaster,he uses a handgun)
10. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) (Blaster,she also uses a handgun)
11. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) (Bonker)
12. Kratos (God of War) (Bonker,he uses the Leviathan Axe)

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
lol this is a fun one

Job #69: Historical Pack

Instead of being based on any specific characters or even series, these costumes will come from unique, famous, and fascinating real-life warriors of the past, who probably inspired many of the other fictional characters who actually do appear in the game. Since they aren't specific characters with a set design, I'll describe them a bit.

1. Berserker (Brawler) - Lacks the usual axe they're depicted with to fight with fists instead, wears a fresh bear pelt instead of any armor
2. Samurai (Bonker) - Has the full baggy garb, including a second unused sword on their waist and the horned helmet/skull mask combo
3. Conquistador (Headgear only) - As they're usually on horseback, they only get their iconic pointed round helmet represented
4. Legionary (Bonker) - Based on the more heavily metal-armored legionaries of the later Roman period
5. Hoplite (Headgear only) - Only includes the famous plumed helmet, and the plumes are big
6. Winged Hussar (Brawler) - Not exactly famous for brawling, but I needed some way to represent those huge wings here
7. Minuteman (Blaster) - Only wearing regular American commoner clothes instead of any uniform, they fire from a flintlock pistol instead of their usual rifles
8. Impi (Bonker) - A true bonker, as instead of a blade these Zulu warriors wield the blunt iwisa mallets
9. Māori Warrior (Brawler) - No headgear on this one, just an excuse to show off the most iconic tattoos in human history
10. Mamluk (Bonker) - The Germans always get the spiked helmet fun, so these Middle Easterners fill in the niche in this set
11. Musketeer (Blaster) - Based on the more fictitious interpretation from France with the gigantic hat
12. Jaguar (Bonker) - And we sandwich this list with another warrior wearing an animal pelt, this time an Aztec wielding an obsidian dagger

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I think I will close voting for now.

Hot Wheels Car: 0
Bag of Holding: 3
Chekov's Gun: 18
Uno Reverse Card: 20
Pie in The Face!: 12
Soccer Ball: 9
Super Soaker: 7

Chekov's Gun and the Uno Reverse Card will be added as items to Pop Culture Clash so congrats to @Darkonedagger and Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds !

Now, onto the next job:

Job 69:

Submit an idea for a LEGO Fighters Pack.

For a refresher on what they are:

From the old Pop Culture Clash thread by AlRex AlRex

These will work like the Mii Fighter Pack submissions do in the Fourth Party Fighter’s Pass thread. Basically, you’ll submit a good few costume ideas (around 6 to 12) for the LEGO Fighters, with each pack oriented around a specific theme. You can also specify whether the costume or costume piece is applicable to Brawlers, Bonkers, or Bashers [see the
LEGO Fighters doc for explanation], or is just generally applicable to all LEGO Fighters. The top two or three voted on here may be selected from this job. You’ll be happy to know that, even if a character is also a LEGO Fighter, they are not necessarily deconfirmed.

Get submitting!

I will be resubmitting my Marvel Comics pack from previous jobs:

Marvel Comics Pack

1. Thor (Bonker)
2. The Hulk (Brawler)
3. Captain America (Brawler)
4. Iron Man (Blaster, he will have his hand as the gun)
5. Black Widow (Blaster, she will use a handgun)
6. Wolverine (Brawler)
7. Star-Lord (Blaster)
8. Captain Marvel (Brawler)
9. Black Panther (Brawler)
10. Thanos (Brawler)
11. Falcon (Brawler)
12. Scarlet Witch (Brawler)
Job 69:Video Game Pack

1. Solid Snake (Meal Gear Solid) (Brawler)
2. Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed) (Bonker,he uses a sword)
3. Doom Slayer (Doom) (Blaster,he uses the Super Shotgun)
4. Ryu (Street Fighter) (Brawler)
5. Saums (Metroid) (Blaster)
6. Link (The Legend of Zelda) (Bonker)
7. Gordon Freeman (Half-Life) (Bonker,he uses a crowbar)
8. Axel Stone (Streets of Rage) (Brawler)
9. Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil) (Blaster,he uses a handgun)
10. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) (Blaster,she also uses a handgun)
11. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) (Bonker)
12. Kratos (God of War) (Bonker,he uses the Leviathan Axe)
lol this is a fun one

Job #69: Historical Pack

Instead of being based on any specific characters or even series, these costumes will come from unique, famous, and fascinating real-life warriors of the past, who probably inspired many of the other fictional characters who actually do appear in the game. Since they aren't specific characters with a set design, I'll describe them a bit.

1. Berserker (Brawler) - Lacks the usual axe they're depicted with to fight with fists instead, wears a fresh bear pelt instead of any armor
2. Samurai (Bonker) - Has the full baggy garb, including a second unused sword on their waist and the horned helmet/skull mask combo
3. Conquistador (Headgear only) - As they're usually on horseback, they only get their iconic pointed round helmet represented
4. Legionary (Bonker) - Based on the more heavily metal-armored legionaries of the later Roman period
5. Hoplite (Headgear only) - Only includes the famous plumed helmet, and the plumes are big
6. Winged Hussar (Brawler) - Not exactly famous for brawling, but I needed some way to represent those huge wings here
7. Minuteman (Blaster) - Only wearing regular American commoner clothes instead of any uniform, they fire from a flintlock pistol instead of their usual rifles
8. Impi (Bonker) - A true bonker, as instead of a blade these Zulu warriors wield the blunt iwisa mallets
9. Māori Warrior (Brawler) - No headgear on this one, just an excuse to show off the most iconic tattoos in human history
10. Mamluk (Bonker) - The Germans always get the spiked helmet fun, so these Middle Easterners fill in the niche in this set
11. Musketeer (Blaster) - Based on the more fictitious interpretation from France with the gigantic hat
12. Jaguar (Bonker) - And we sandwich this list with another warrior wearing an animal pelt, this time an Aztec wielding an obsidian dagger
Disney Animated Movie Pack
1. Aladdin (Bonker)
2. Beast (Brawler)
3. Ariel (Bonker)
4. Mulan (Bonker)
5. Peter Pan (Bonker)
6. Wreck it Ralph (Brawler)
7. Moana (Bonker)
8. Hercules (Bonker)
9. Elsa (Blaster)
10. Rapunzel (Bonker)
11. Stitch (Blaster)
12. Baymax (Blaster)
Alright, it's time to vote! Vote for your top 3 but you can only put your own in second or third. The one with the most votes will be added to Pop Culture Clash!

Marvel Pack AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Video Game Pack DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
Historical Pack Dan Quixote Dan Quixote
Disney Animated Movie Pack Northsouthmap Northsouthmap

1. Historical (Super creative idea for sure.)
2. Disney (LEGO and Disney have collaborated before so why not?)
3. Marvel (Self-vote but it should be noted that Marvel has collaborated with LEGO. Plus, Spiderman is in this game.)

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Alright, it's time to vote! Vote for your top 3 but you can only put your own in second or third. The one with the most votes will be added to Pop Culture Clash!

Marvel Pack AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Video Game Pack DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
Historical Pack Dan Quixote Dan Quixote
Disney Animated Movie Pack Northsouthmap Northsouthmap

1. Historical (Super creative idea for sure.)
2. Disney (LEGO and Disney have collaborated before so why not?)
3. Marvel (Self-vote but it should be noted that Marvel has collaborated with LEGO. Plus, Spiderman is in this game.)
Disney
Video Game
Marvel

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Dr. Seuss Music:
I'm a Punk- Cat in the Hat
Mrs. Toucanella Told Me- Horton Hears a Who
Sweep up the Memories- Cat in the Hat
Trim Up the Tree- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
We Are Here- Horton Hears a Who
Abdominal Stars- Dr. Seuss on the Loose
Beautiful Kittenfish- Cat in the Hat
Anything Under the Sun- Cat in the Hat

In the original thread, I posted some Despicable Me trading cards. Can you add them please; they are not on the trading card document.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Toy Story Music:

Strange Things (Are Happening to Me) - Randy Newman(Toy Story)
Toy Box Jam - Kingdom Hearts III
Skyward Striker - Kingdom Hearts III
Zurg Medley - Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue and Lightyear (Consists of Evil Emperor Zurg(Toy Story 2), Zurg Suite(Lightyear) and Mini Boss(Toy Story 2)
The Cleaner - Toy Story 2

Resubmitting those cards from old thread:

New profile/trading cards submissions:
Misc. Dreamworks:
1. Megamind
2. Barry the Bee (Bee movie)
3. Ginormica (Monsters vs aliens)
4. Po (Kung Fu Panda)
5. Toothless
6. Alex The Lion (Madagascar)
7. Penguins of Madagascar
8. Grug (The croods)
9. Poppy (Trolls)
10. Mr. Peabody and Sherman
11. Z (Antz)
12. Miguel and Tulio (Road to El Dorado)

Looney Tunes:
1. AL-G Rythmm
2. The Goon Squad
3. Petunia Pig

Simpsons:
1. Space Mutant
2. Groundskeeper Willie
3. Duffman

Sonic:
1. Sonia and Manic
2. Eggman Nega
3. Egg Dragoon

Mario:
1. Olivia (Paper Mario)
2. Captain Syrup
3. Baby Mario and baby Luigi
4. Princess Shokora (Wario Land 4)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, sorry, time for the results:

Marvel: 16
Video Game: 15
Historical: 14
Disney: 15

My Marvel LEGO pack will be added so congrats to me! Now, time for a newcomer job!

Job 70:

Submit a character that originated from music. This can be a band mascot, a fictional band/singer persona, a
character from a song, etc. Anything from the world of music. Get submitting!

My submission:

The WIggles

0db87350-3058-11ec-bd7e-5d08332d8920.jpeg

One of the most popular children's bands from Australia. We do not have Australian pop culture represented that much so why not include the quarter of multi-colored skivvy men? They also would fill the niche for children's show as well as be a stance fighter involving music, The Big Red Car, their Wiggly friends including Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus. Maybe throw some fruit salad and hot potatoes in there and we'll be good. The perfect choice for a music rep here.

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Job 70: Elvis Presley

He's the king of rock and roll and had a recent movie released how do you not know who he is?

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 70: Elvis Presley

He's the king of rock and roll and had a recent movie released how do you not know who he is?
I am probably gonna rule out real life artists. The Wiggles are eligible due to the fact there's a whole universe about the songs and all. Elvis Presley is probably gonna be ineligible.

Top Bottom