• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: PBS Kids: Brawltime! (A Fanmade Platform Fighter Honoring PBS/PBS Kids's History): Learner's Pass Volume 2 Time!

What should Job 11 be?

• Submit layouts, hazards and/or gimmicks for Sesame Street Stage?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Submit a moveset proposal for Mr. Rogers.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I am going to try my hand at a Buster moveset but Mr. Ratburn and Corduroy seem to be our next assists! Congrats to me and PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn I'll leave the moveset job open for another day.

Buster
Series: Arthur
Debut:
Original book debut: Arthur's Eyes (September 19, 1979)
TV show debut: Arthur, Season 1, Episode 1 October 7, 1996

C9FA3A31-565A-4C8C-A591-6490FE575A86.png

"I bet that's what they told the astronauts: 'Oh, the moon's too hard. Why don't you just go to Seattle?"

Buster is a middleweight who has somewhat balanced stats. His moves come out with slow startup to represent his lazy side of the personality. His moveset mostly emphasizes a zoning/hit-and-run type of play style to represent his benevolent but yet troublesome nature as well as his interests.

Gimmicks:
Aside from most of his moves representing him as a character, Buster is able to enter his "video postcard" mode to represent all the video postcards he's sent. In this mode covered by his Neutral Special, he simply pulls out his video camera and can make a fighter "follow" him similar to if he is shooting a video and lure them in for more damage! Perfect for a video showcasing Buster's might!
Moveset:
Light Neutral (A Sweet Success): Buster will eat a chocolate bar to the amusement of his opponents. The stronger variant causes him to eat the chocolate bar faster.

Light Up (Amish Barn Raising): To represent Buster's former desire for wanting to be Amish, he will partake in a bar-raising with the Amish people he met on a field trip where a part of the barn is raised via rope. This has a huge upward hotbox but slow starting lag. The stronger variant causes the part of the barn to be raised faster, causing a stronger launch upward!

Light Down (The Five Second Rule): Buster will simply grab a food from the ground to eat it as he has a habit of eating food even when it can be disgusting. The stronger variant will cause him to grab the food harder and faster from that distance.

Neutral Special (A Video Postcard from Buster): Buster will pull out a video camera and point it at an opponent. It will cause a lock on to the opponent (think similar to Sora's side special, Sonic Blade) thus causing the opponent to be lured into the film camera as if he were filming a video of the fighter! Thus, Buster can get a better chance of accumulating damage on a fighter by being able to stun them for a temporary time as they are locked onto him!

Up Special (The Aliens are Real!): Buster will fly up on a UFO which covers a lot of vertical distance. This move cannot attack anyone as it will be akin to Pit's recovery.

Down Special (Food Theft): If close to an opponent, Buster will simply grab a "food item" from the opposing fighter's pocket to represent his love of food and use it to heal some damage!

Entrance: Buster arrives in his father's airplane and boards off of it.

Taunt: Buster plays the tuba.

Victory: Buster is seen eating a box of donuts happily.

Defeat: Buster applauds the winner

PopCultureCorn

Pop Culture Enthusiast and Beginner Animator
NNID
PopCultureCorn
Apologies for not submitting anything yesterday, I wanted to take a day off so I could recharge myself. I also think AlteredBeast AlteredBeast 's Buster moveset is spot on for me, so I'll go with that. Besides, it's mostly my movesets that get in, so I'll give someone else their chance.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will close the moveset job. Now, onward to the next two jobs.

Job 116:

Submit 4 episodes of shows to include in the PBS Kids Archives.

We will do an episode per fighter on the roster and possibly consider adding episodes for all the other franchises represented in the game without a fighter. Right now, the episodes will be for Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur and Buster. Please submit an episode to represent each character and explain why that episode should be included in the archives.

Side job:

Write a reveal trailer script for Buster.

Get submitting and use your imagination!

PBS Kids Archives episodes:

Big Bird:
Episode 1575 This episode was the Sesame Street crossover episode with Mr. Rogers so I feel some crossover episode should be in here, especially since we have an event match that references this episode in some form.

Elmo:
Episode 4077 An episode of Elmo and Rocco beef is a must. Since the Big Bird episode is more of classic Sesame Street, this episode is kind of the modern Sesame Street in a way.

Arthur:
Arthur's Big Hit (This would have DW's Library Card with it as well). This episode was an Arthur meme so why not add it as one of Arthur's moves is the Big Hit itself. Plus, it showcases Arthur's savage nature.

Buster:
Postcards from Buster's "Sugartime! Hinesburg, Vermont" This episode of Postcards from Buster is lost media and also was removed from the air due to there being two lesbian couples. However, I feel in the world we live in and what not, we should push for more LGBTQ+ representation in media thus this episode should be used to represent Buster. Plus, a Postcards from Buster episode is a better way to represent Buster than an Arthur episode.

Buster reveal trailer script:

Meet Me at The Brawltime Party

This trailer would be shown initially at a PBS Kids: Brawltime! demo showcase at a Smash major or another big gaming event. It would begin with an announcer saying "Alright, we hope you enjoyed the demo footage of PBS Kids: Brawltime! But, there is one last thing."

Then, an airplane noise is heard in the venue interrupting the announcer/host.

The announcer/host will then say: "Well, perhaps we might check out what that noise is really..."

The screen will then show Carlos and Mora on the airplane just playing music while we see Buster checking out something that Arthur gave him about the Brawltime party.

Buster: It sure seems Arthur is having a good time at the Brawltime party! After all, he did reunite with Mr. Rogers and even got to go to Alaska to visit some girl named Molly. Sure seems like fun!

Bo: Well Buster, apparently, we have a special spot we have to land in. This is a place for you to receive something special. And, this place actually may have some alien looking creatures.

Buster: Wait, aliens?!?! I can finally tell my friends they are real!!! Time to make a video postcard out of this!

It then cuts to footage of Teletubby Land akin to the beginning of a Teletubbies episode and we see the Teletubbies gathered around Tinky Winky. Tinky Winky then gets a video on his belly from Announcer Bunny.

Announcer Bunny: Teletubbies, I have a special job for you four! I have sent a rabbit with a blue shirt named Buster to come to Teletubby Land to receive an invite to the Brawltime Party! Please get the letter from the Tubbytronic Superdome and wait till the windmill spins. That will be your signal to meet Buster and give him the invite! Thank youuu!!

Announcer Bunny pops back in his hat. The Teletubbies then all run to the Superdome and then Tinky Winky grabs the invite. Then, they run back out to the pastures of Teletubby Land. Soon, the windmill then blows magic sparks as if it were to cue a Magical Event like in Teletubbies. Bo's plane soon lands.

Bo: Well, here we are. This place is called Teletubby Land it seems.

Buster: Hmmmm, seems strange.

We then enter a first person point of view as Buster pulls out his video camera and we get the first-person point of view perspective of Teletubby Land.

Buster: Oh wow, lots of green hills and...

Buster then bumps into Tinky Winky.

Buster: Oh? Your the aliens I heard about! You guys are real!!!!

Tinky Winky then hands the Brawltime Party invite to Buster

Teletubbies: Eh oh!

Buster: What's this?

Buster then examines the invite through the video.

Buster: An invite to the Brawltime party from Arthur and this guy named Dash? Wow, now I'm in the party too! Time for a new video postcard!

We then see Buster get into a pose as this text pops up:

Introducing Buster! (in the PBS font) as Buster stands next to it as Announcer Bunny says "Buster!"

It then cuts to gameplay footage of Buster fighting the Teletubbies (Tinky Winky being the one fighting him) on Teletubby Land as we then hear the Postcards from Buster theme playing in the background.

Buster: Wow, this Brawltime party is going to be a blast! After all, I get to fight against the aliens I met who I found out were called Teletubbies!

We then see Buster fight against various characters on the roster showcasing off his moveset. Then, it cuts to showcase Buster's homestage Buster's Video Postcards which happens to be a competitively legal stage.

Buster: I have traveled to so many places I want to show you everywhere I went.

Then, we get a showcase of Buster's main gimmick, the video camera lock-in gimmick where he is seen filming Arthur using his neutral special.

Buster: Alright Arthur, time for you to be on video!

Arthur: Wow Buster, you sure are ready for the Brawltime party after all!

We then see other funny footage such as:

• Buster with the Brain assist posing with Arthur at the Once Upon a Restaurant eating the Little Bo Peep pie item
  • Buster with the Teletubbies's various rabbits
  • Buster with Mr. Ratburn on the Mrs. Jenkins's Classroom stage
  • Buster on the Land of Make Believe stage with Mr. Rogers
  • Him with the Lomax assist on the Fast-Talking Jack's Carnival stage
Buster: Well, it seems I am all ready for the Brawltime party after all! This is definitely going to be one for the books!

It then cuts to video footage of him being seen hugging the Teletubbies.

Teletubbies: Big hug!!!!

Buster: Aw, thanks guys. Aliens are friendly after all!

Then, it cuts to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! cast by the logo and then Buster gets added to the artwork.

After that happens, we cut to Arthur and his friends watching Buster's video postcard at home.

Binky: We should have believed Buster all along!

Francine: Buster sure is crazy but he sure has a thing with those Teletubbies!

Arthur: Guess I should have known Buster brought his food collection as well...

Arthur sighs.

Screen cuts to black with copyright and all.

This trailer reveals:

• Buster as a fighter and this moveset
  • His home stage, Buster's Video Postcards
  • The Brain, Mr. Ratburn and Lomax as assists if not introduced yet.
  • The Little Bo Peep Pie item if not introduced yet
Note: In the YouTube trailer version, the trailer will start with the "Ja-Na-na-Na, Doink, PBS Kids!" where the PBS Kids: Brawitime! logo appears with the revealed characters (being the first 12 as well as Elmo, the Teletubbies, Molly, Ord, Marvin and Ruff Ruffman) by the logo and cut right into the footage of Carlos and Mora on Bo's airplane.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Some of my ideas for the current job are the same as AlteredBeast's, believe it or not, but here are my PBS Kids Archives episodes:

Big Bird: Frankly, since there's so many I could choose that would be good, I got none!

Elmo: Episode 4161, Why not include a Sesame Street episode with an Elmo moment that spawned a ton of memes?

Arthur: Arthur's Big Hit (This would have DW's Library Card with it as well). I was going to submit the same thing, honestly!

Buster: Postcards from Buster, "Sleepy in Seattle" Just an episode of the show that I do remember seeing, so I thought I'd put that there

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will close the moveset job. Now, onward to the next two jobs.

Job 116:

Submit 4 episodes of shows to include in the PBS Kids Archives.

We will do an episode per fighter on the roster and possibly consider adding episodes for all the other franchises represented in the game without a fighter. Right now, the episodes will be for Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur and Buster. Please submit an episode to represent each character and explain why that episode should be included in the archives.

Side job:

Write a reveal trailer script for Buster.

PBS Kids Archives episodes:

Big Bird:
Episode 1575 This episode was the Sesame Street crossover episode with Mr. Rogers so I feel some crossover episode should be in here, especially since we have an event match that references this episode in some form.

Elmo:
Episode 4077 An episode of Elmo and Rocco beef is a must. Since the Big Bird episode is more of classic Sesame Street, this episode is kind of the modern Sesame Street in a way.

Arthur:
Arthur's Big Hit (This would have DW's Library Card with it as well). This episode was an Arthur meme so why not add it as one of Arthur's moves is the Big Hit itself. Plus, it showcases Arthur's savage nature.

Buster:
Postcards from Buster's "Sugartime! Hinesburg, Vermont" This episode of Postcards from Buster is lost media and also was removed from the air due to there being two lesbian couples. However, I feel in the world we live in and what not, we should push for more LGBTQ+ representation in media thus this episode should be used to represent Buster. Plus, a Postcards from Buster episode is a better way to represent Buster than an Arthur episode.

Buster reveal trailer script:

Meet Me at The Brawltime Party

This trailer would be shown initially at a PBS Kids: Brawltime! demo showcase at a Smash major or another big gaming event. It would begin with an announcer saying "Alright, we hope you enjoyed the demo footage of PBS Kids: Brawltime! But, there is one last thing."

Then, an airplane noise is heard in the venue interrupting the announcer/host.

The announcer/host will then say: "Well, perhaps we might check out what that noise is really..."

The screen will then show Carlos and Mora on the airplane just playing music while we see Buster checking out something that Arthur gave him about the Brawltime party.

Buster: It sure seems Arthur is having a good time at the Brawltime party! After all, he did reunite with Mr. Rogers and even got to go to Alaska to visit some girl named Molly. Sure seems like fun!

Bo: Well Buster, apparently, we have a special spot we have to land in. This is a place for you to receive something special. And, this place actually may have some alien looking creatures.

Buster: Wait, aliens?!?! I can finally tell my friends they are real!!! Time to make a video postcard out of this!

It then cuts to footage of Teletubby Land akin to the beginning of a Teletubbies episode and we see the Teletubbies gathered around Tinky Winky. Tinky Winky then gets a video on his belly from Announcer Bunny.

Announcer Bunny: Teletubbies, I have a special job for you four! I have sent a rabbit with a blue shirt named Buster to come to Teletubby Land to receive an invite to the Brawltime Party! Please get the letter from the Tubbytronic Superdome and wait till the windmill spins. That will be your signal to meet Buster and give him the invite! Thank youuu!!

Announcer Bunny pops back in his hat. The Teletubbies then all run to the Superdome and then Tinky Winky grabs the invite. Then, they run back out to the pastures of Teletubby Land. Soon, the windmill then blows magic sparks as if it were to cue a Magical Event like in Teletubbies. Bo's plane soon lands.

Bo: Well, here we are. This place is called Teletubby Land it seems.

Buster: Hmmmm, seems strange.

We then enter a first person point of view as Buster pulls out his video camera and we get the first-person point of view perspective of Teletubby Land.

Buster: Oh wow, lots of green hills and...

Buster then bumps into Tinky Winky.

Buster: Oh? Your the aliens I heard about! You guys are real!!!!

Tinky Winky then hands the Brawltime Party invite to Buster

Buster: What's this?

Buster then examines the invite through the video.

Buster: An invite to the Brawltime party from Arthur and this guy named Dash? Wow, now I'm in the party too! Time for a new video postcard!

We then see Buster get into a pose as this text pops up:

Introducing Buster! (in the PBS font) as Buster stands next to it as Announcer Bunny says "Buster!"

It then cuts to gameplay footage of Buster fighting the Teletubbies (Tinky Winky being the one fighting him) on Teletubby Land as we then hear the Postcards from Buster theme playing in the background.

Buster: Wow, this Brawltime party is going to be a blast! After all, I get to fight against the aliens I met who I found out were called Teletubbies!

We then see Buster fight against various characters on the roster showcasing off his moveset. Then, it cuts to showcase Buster's homestage Buster's Video Postcards which happens to be a competitively legal stage.

Buster: I have traveled to so many places I want to show you everywhere I went.

Then, we get a showcase of Buster's main gimmick, the video camera lock-in gimmick where he is seen filming Arthur using his neutral special.

Buster: Alright Arthur, time for you to be on video!

Arthur: Wow Buster, you sure are ready for the Brawltime party after all!

We then see other funny footage such as:

• Buster with the Brain assist posing with Arthur at the Once Upon a Restaurant eating the Little Bo Peep pie item
  • Buster with the Teletubbies's various rabbits
  • Buster with Mr. Ratburn on the Mrs. Jenkins's Classroom stage
  • Buster on the Land of Make Believe stage with Mr. Rogers
  • Him with the Lomax assist on the Fast-Talking Jack's Carnival stage
Buster: Well, it seems I am all ready for the Brawltime party after all! This is definitely going to be one for the books!

It then cuts to video footage of him being seen hugging the Teletubbies.

Teletubbies: Big hug!!!!

Buster: Aw, thanks guys. Aliens are friendly after all!

Then, it cuts to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! cast by the logo and then Buster gets added to the artwork.

After that happens, we cut to Arthur and his friends watching Buster's video postcard at home.

Binky: We should have believed Buster all along!

Francine: Buster sure is crazy but he sure has a thing with those Teletubbies!

Arthur: Guess I should have known Buster brought his food collection as well...

Arthur sighs.

Screen cuts to black with copyright and all.

This trailer reveals:

• Buster as a fighter and this moveset
  • His home stage, Buster's Video Postcards
  • The Brain, Mr. Ratburn and Lomax as assists if not introduced yet.
  • The Little Bo Peep Pie item if not introduced yet
Note: In the YouTube trailer version, the trailer will start with the "Ja-Na-na-Na, Doink, PBS Kids!" where the PBS Kids: Brawitime! logo appears with the revealed characters (being the first 12 as well as Elmo, the Teletubbies, Molly, Ord, Marvin and Ruff Ruffman) by the logo and cut right into the footage of Carlos and Mora on Bo's airplane.
Some of my ideas for the current job are the same as AlteredBeast's, believe it or not, but here are my PBS Kids Archives episodes:

Big Bird: Frankly, since there's so many I could choose that would be good, I got none!

Elmo: Episode 4161, Why not include a Sesame Street episode with an Elmo moment that spawned a ton of memes?

Arthur: Arthur's Big Hit (This would have DW's Library Card with it as well). I was going to submit the same thing, honestly!

Buster: Postcards from Buster, "Sleepy in Seattle" Just an episode of the show that I do remember seeing, so I thought I'd put that there
Alright, my reveal trailer idea for Buster will get in as well as my episodes for Big Bird and Arthur will get in for the PBS Kids Archives. Now, let's vote on the Elmo and Buster episodes.

Elmo Episode Poll

Buster Episode Poll

Time for the next job:

Job 117:

Write/design Chapter 6 for the story mode.

Chapter 6:

The Pieces Coming Together

We start by seeing Xavier Riddle trying to use his psychic powers in a futuristic electric corridor. He is able to see visions of Big Bird, Mr. Rogers, Dash, Arthur, Barney, Chris and Martin and Lionel traveling together. Then, he gets a vision of WordGirl and Ms. Frizzle traveling together and then Digit and Hacker.

Xavier Riddle: I see images in my head...but no Secret Museum or Brad and Yadina.

Just then, Xavier notices an electric switch that caused the lights to flicker and then he zaps himself on accident.

Xavier Riddle: AAAH! THAT TICKLES!

Just then, he summoned two shadowy figures of himself on accident out of nowhere. Xavier becomes scared but determined to fight them.

Xavier Riddle: If this is to get the Secret Museum back, I must fight these figures of me.

As Xavier Riddle, you must defeat the two shadowy Xavier Riddles.

After the battle:

Soon, Xavier Riddle continues to examine the electric corridor.

Xavier Riddle: There must be a way I can figure out how to defeat that purple goo-like creatures. If only there was a way...

Suddenly, Xavier uses his psychic powers along with circuitry to create portals. Out of the portals came Big Bird, Mr. Rogers, Dash, Arthur, Barney, Chris and Martin and Lionel. Then came WordGirl and Miss Frizzle. Finally, there came Digit and Hacker.

Big Bird: How did we all get here?

Mr. Rogers: It seems some magic happened.

Mr. Rogers looks at Xavier.

Mr. Rogers: I remember when you came to visit me on my TV set, Xavier. What made you bring me here? Did you find out about those purple creatures?

Xavier: Well, it seems they can duplicate us as well as attack anything in sight. This electric corridor may give us a clue.

Miss Frizzle: Ahhh yes, the power of electricity! Quite fascinating what it can do thanks to Thomas Edison!

Xavier: Well, since electricity is amazing, let's keep looking around the corridor.

You can choose 5 of the 12 characters in the story so far to traverse through a platforming section of the electric corridor.

At the end:

The 12 characters spot the purple monster combining with the electric source.

WordGirl: Uhh yeah...this is definitely gonna be scarier than any villain I fought.

Captain Huggy Face hides behind WordGIrl's back.

Arthur: Goodness....

Soon came about the Electric Anomaly Beast ready to take down the 12.

Xavier Riddle: Whoever you are, we will take you down!

You can choose 5 of the 12 characters in the story so far to defeat the Electric Anomaly Beast.

After the boss fight:

The Electric Anomaly Beast is defeated and then we see a portal with all the characters and worlds trapped in it as a clue.

Everyone: Is that the solution???

Xavier Riddle: Well everyone, it seems we got one portal down but....there are still others elsewhere who are in the same situation as us.

We then hear a familiar laugh that sounded like it was from a certain red Muppet but very nervous-like.

Big Bird: I recognize that laugh from anywhere! I'm coming Elmo!!!

Big Bird then runs into the portal where he hears Elmo.

Dash: We should all try to find more portals to find out more about this.

Everyone nods in agreement and scatters.

End of Chapter 6

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, for my version of chapter 6......

Chapter 6:

The Blob, the Boy and the Bestiary to beat the Blob

We catch up with the 8 friends as they all traverse through the desert section until they saw a futuristic-looking base in the distance.

Chris: Hmm? After all this time I've explored these empty lands, I don't think I've ever seen something like that.....

Lionel: Yeah, me neither

Mr. Rogers: Well, it could mean that maybe others have found hospitality here, I guess that we're not the only ones safe here!

Big Bird: Yeah, Mr. Rogers, it could mean that

Arthur: Uhhhhhh, guys, I don't think that this is this building's purpose....

Arthur sees some Anomaly minions with wings flying towards the base

Barney: uhhhhhh....seems like we have more of those purple monsters to deal with here!

Dash: Well, what are we waiting for? Maybe we should go and investigate this unknown place! We could probably find some survivors!

Everyone agrees and decides to go to the base

You can choose 5 of the 8 characters in the story so far to traverse through a platforming section through the desert where you have to fight off more of the Anomaly's minions until you reach the base

When they all got in the base, they began to notice that it looked like a futuristic electric corridor where the lights were turning on and off on timed intervals

Martin: Hey guys, something seems wrong with the electricity here.....it's sometimes going dark that I can't see a thing!

Dash: Then maybe we should figure out how to reconnect the power!

You then go through another platforming section where the lights will go off on timed intervals, making the place darker and harder to see, while fighting off more anomaly minions.

When the stage is finished

The main characters then stumble across a room with a big electricity generator, with a glass tube that held a little boy with a red hoodie as prisoner inside, and there were two electric cables attached to his two electric things on his hoodie that were using him to generate power for the base, by zapping him, though it was being spotty and not zapping the boy all the time

Little boy: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Please!! That tickles!!! aaaaaaaah!

Arthur: So THAT'S what must be messing with the electricity in here!

Lionel: Guys, We must help this little boy! He's in great trouble!

The eight friends enter the room in order to save the boy, but when they did so, two shadowy clones of the little boy being zapped walk in

Dash: Well, it looks like we have spoken too soon

The eight friends get ready to battle the shadowy clones

You then choose 5 of the 8 friends to fight the shadowy clones

After the shadowy clones are defeated

Lionel proceeds to grab a hammer in the room and uses it to smash open the glass tube and free the little boy

Little boy: Oh my......for a second, I thought I would never get out of this thing!

Chris: Well, you've got company now, little boy! Say, what's your name?

Little boy: My name's Xavier Riddle! I'm not gonna lie, like my sister, but I'm quite surprised to see you all....Mr. Rogers? Is that really you?!

Mr. Rogers: Why yes, it really is me, Xavier! How did you know me?

Xavier: Why yes, I've read and heard about you and stuff when I was in the Secret Museum with my sister, Yadina and my friend Brad.......but now they're all gone, they were all taken by this big purple goo monster thing, and it destroyed the Secret Museum as well.....

Lionel: That purple goo monster destroyed my library as well! I don't know what that thing wants.....but how did you end up in here?

Xavier: Well....about a year ago, I was just strolling around and then I spotted some purple glowing monsters and they all just knocked me cold and they stuffed me in a bag, and that's where they took me to this futuristic base where I was basically becoming a battery for them.

Big Bird: Oh no! That's terrible!

Xavier: You know what's not terrible? I think I may have figured out how this purple goo monster wants, and how it can be defeated.

Barney: How?

Xavier: You see, it seems this monsters is destroying other worlds out there, including my world, out of something related to wanting more money and wanting to show false ads to other children, and the only way to stop it is the sacrifice of two heroes!

Arthur: SACRIFICES?! Ohhhh, I guess we may have to lose some friends in this process....

Chris: Oh, I'm sure we'll figure something out. We'll not lose any friends, don't worry.

Xavier: Right, well, I think we should get going before more of those purple things show up!

The 9 friends then go out into the corridors where they see more glowing purple things in the distance and they go there to investigate

The End of chapter 6

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my reveal trailer idea for Buster will get in as well as my episodes for Big Bird and Arthur will get in for the PBS Kids Archives. Now, let's vote on the Elmo and Buster episodes.

Elmo Episode Poll

Buster Episode Poll

Time for the next job:

Job 117:

Write/design Chapter 6 for the story mode.

Chapter 6:

The Pieces Coming Together

We start by seeing Xavier Riddle trying to use his psychic powers in a futuristic electric corridor. He is able to see visions of Big Bird, Mr. Rogers, Dash, Arthur, Barney, Chris and Martin and Lionel traveling together. Then, he gets a vision of WordGirl and Ms. Frizzle traveling together and then Digit and Hacker.

Xavier Riddle: I see images in my head...but no Secret Museum or Brad and Yadina.

Just then, Xavier notices an electric switch that caused the lights to flicker and then he zaps himself on accident.

Xavier Riddle: AAAH! THAT TICKLES!

Just then, he summoned two shadowy figures of himself on accident out of nowhere. Xavier becomes scared but determined to fight them.

Xavier Riddle: If this is to get the Secret Museum back, I must fight these figures of me.

As Xavier Riddle, you must defeat the two shadowy Xavier Riddles.

After the battle:

Soon, Xavier Riddle continues to examine the electric corridor.

Xavier Riddle: There must be a way I can figure out how to defeat that purple goo-like creatures. If only there was a way...

Suddenly, Xavier uses his psychic powers along with circuitry to create portals. Out of the portals came Big Bird, Mr. Rogers, Dash, Arthur, Barney, Chris and Martin and Lionel. Then came WordGirl and Miss Frizzle. Finally, there came Digit and Hacker.

Big Bird: How did we all get here?

Mr. Rogers: It seems some magic happened.

Mr. Rogers looks at Xavier.

Mr. Rogers: I remember when you came to visit me on my TV set, Xavier. What made you bring me here? Did you find out about those purple creatures?

Xavier: Well, it seems they can duplicate us as well as attack anything in sight. This electric corridor may give us a clue.

Miss Frizzle: Ahhh yes, the power of electricity! Quite fascinating what it can do thanks to Thomas Edison!

Xavier: Well, since electricity is amazing, let's keep looking around the corridor.

You can choose 5 of the 12 characters in the story so far to traverse through a platforming section of the electric corridor.

At the end:

The 12 characters spot the purple monster combining with the electric source.

WordGirl: Uhh yeah...this is definitely gonna be scarier than any villain I fought.

Captain Huggy Face hides behind WordGIrl's back.

Arthur: Goodness....

Soon came about the Electric Anomaly Beast ready to take down the 12.

Xavier Riddle: Whoever you are, we will take you down!

You can choose 5 of the 12 characters in the story so far to defeat the Electric Anomaly Beast.

After the boss fight:

The Electric Anomaly Beast is defeated and then we see a portal with all the characters and worlds trapped in it as a clue.

Everyone: Is that the solution???

Xavier Riddle: Well everyone, it seems we got one portal down but....there are still others elsewhere who are in the same situation as us.

We then hear a familiar laugh that sounded like it was from a certain red Muppet but very nervous-like.

Big Bird: I recognize that laugh from anywhere! I'm coming Elmo!!!

Big Bird then runs into the portal where he hears Elmo.

Dash: We should all try to find more portals to find out more about this.

Everyone nods in agreement and scatters.

End of Chapter 6
Alright, for my version of chapter 6......

Chapter 6:

The Blob, the Boy and the Bestiary to beat the Blob

We catch up with the 8 friends as they all traverse through the desert section until they saw a futuristic-looking base in the distance.

Chris: Hmm? After all this time I've explored these empty lands, I don't think I've ever seen something like that.....

Lionel: Yeah, me neither

Mr. Rogers: Well, it could mean that maybe others have found hospitality here, I guess that we're not the only ones safe here!

Big Bird: Yeah, Mr. Rogers, it could mean that

Arthur: Uhhhhhh, guys, I don't think that this is this building's purpose....

Arthur sees some Anomaly minions with wings flying towards the base

Barney: uhhhhhh....seems like we have more of those purple monsters to deal with here!

Dash: Well, what are we waiting for? Maybe we should go and investigate this unknown place! We could probably find some survivors!

Everyone agrees and decides to go to the base

You can choose 5 of the 8 characters in the story so far to traverse through a platforming section through the desert where you have to fight off more of the Anomaly's minions until you reach the base

When they all got in the base, they began to notice that it looked like a futuristic electric corridor where the lights were turning on and off on timed intervals

Martin: Hey guys, something seems wrong with the electricity here.....it's sometimes going dark that I can't see a thing!

Dash: Then maybe we should figure out how to reconnect the power!

You then go through another platforming section where the lights will go off on timed intervals, making the place darker and harder to see, while fighting off more anomaly minions.

When the stage is finished

The main characters then stumble across a room with a big electricity generator, with a glass tube that held a little boy with a red hoodie as prisoner inside, and there were two electric cables attached to his two electric things on his hoodie that were using him to generate power for the base, by zapping him, though it was being spotty and not zapping the boy all the time

Little boy: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Please!! That tickles!!! aaaaaaaah!

Arthur: So THAT'S what must be messing with the electricity in here!

Lionel: Guys, We must help this little boy! He's in great trouble!

The eight friends enter the room in order to save the boy, but when they did so, two shadowy clones of the little boy being zapped walk in

Dash: Well, it looks like we have spoken too soon

The eight friends get ready to battle the shadowy clones

You then choose 5 of the 8 friends to fight the shadowy clones

After the shadowy clones are defeated

Lionel proceeds to grab a hammer in the room and uses it to smash open the glass tube and free the little boy

Little boy: Oh my......for a second, I thought I would never get out of this thing!

Chris: Well, you've got company now, little boy! Say, what's your name?

Little boy: My name's Xavier Riddle! I'm not gonna lie, like my sister, but I'm quite surprised to see you all....Mr. Rogers? Is that really you?!

Mr. Rogers: Why yes, it really is me, Xavier! How did you know me?

Xavier: Why yes, I've read and heard about you and stuff when I was in the Secret Museum with my sister, Yadina and my friend Brad.......but now they're all gone, they were all taken by this big purple goo monster thing, and it destroyed the Secret Museum as well.....

Lionel: That purple goo monster destroyed my library as well! I don't know what that thing wants.....but how did you end up in here?

Xavier: Well....about a year ago, I was just strolling around and then I spotted some purple glowing monsters and they all just knocked me cold and they stuffed me in a bag, and that's where they took me to this futuristic base where I was basically becoming a battery for them.

Big Bird: Oh no! That's terrible!

Xavier: You know what's not terrible? I think I may have figured out how this purple goo monster wants, and how it can be defeated.

Barney: How?

Xavier: You see, it seems this monsters is destroying other worlds out there, including my world, out of something related to wanting more money and wanting to show false ads to other children, and the only way to stop it is the sacrifice of two heroes!

Arthur: SACRIFICES?! Ohhhh, I guess we may have to lose some friends in this process....

Chris: Oh, I'm sure we'll figure something out. We'll not lose any friends, don't worry.

Xavier: Right, well, I think we should get going before more of those purple things show up!

The 9 friends then go out into the corridors where they see more glowing purple things in the distance and they go there to investigate

The End of chapter 6
Alright, my episodes for Elmo and Buster will be added to the PBS Kids Archives. Also, vote for which version of Chapter 6 you want to see in the story mode.

Chapter 6 Poll

Now, onward to the next two jobs:

Job 118:

Submit 3 new wave challenges for Multi-nomaly Mayhem

Job 119:

Submit a learning book set for Big Bird.

The wave challenges:

-Airborne Fighter (Avoid the ground for 15 seconds)
-Welcome to the Mayhem! (Defeat 10 weak fighters)
-Multi-Nomaly Master (Defeat 100 dark fighters from the Anomaly's forces)

Learning book set for Big Bird:

1st tier: Letter Master

-Big Bird will be able to use his neutral special faster with no endlag

-Big Bird's Light Up will be buffed

-His ground speed is faster

2nd tier: Bird of a Feather

-Big Bird's light neutral has less startup lag

-Big Bird now gains 4 jumps

-Big Bird's up special deals more damage

3rd tier: King of Sesame Street

-Big Bird's down special deals more damage

-Big Bird's light down gets buffed

-Big Bird has his strong attacks with super armor

Now, for the first time in forever, time for another Meet the Fighters script. This time, with the furry red monster Muppet, Elmo!

PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters: Introducing Elmo!

The PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo pops up with the 12 characters and Elmo by the logo.

It now cuts to gameplay footage of Elmo and Dash idling on the Tickle Me Land stage.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters videos. In this series, we will be covering all the fighters in this game, talking about their moveset, stage, their history as well as other content about the character. Today, we will be talking about the lovable furry red monster with a big imagination, Elmo!

Cuts to footage of Elmo gameplay while narrator explains Elmo's play style.

Elmo is a true-lightweight with most of the typical characteristics of lightweights, though being easy to launch, he has fast movement and nimble dodging skills. He is the kind of lightweight that is easy to learn and use in terms of his attacks, and anyone who prefers a lightweight-style play will find him as a good choice. Elmo lacks any true gimmicks to his character, but half of his attacks are themed around him being playful and doing stuff he has been known to do in Elmo's World.

Cuts to footage of Sesame Street clips with Elmo in them.

This lovable Muppet needs no introduction as Elmo is a worldwide sensation! Debuting on Sesame Street in 1980 as a background character and then becoming part of the main cast, this red monster has been loved by generations as he along with the other residents on his street have been teaching children their ABCs, 123s and life lessons.

It then cuts to footage of Elmo's World and Elmo The Musical.

Because of Elmo being so popular, he even received a few segments on Sesame Street including the ever-so famous Elmo's World and Elmo The Musical! These shows showcase Elmo's imaginative spirit and mind as he explores various topics and goes on wacky adventures.

It then cuts to footage of the Dance in Smarty Pants music video and the "We Are Family" music video with the Sesame Street cast, Between the Lions cast and Barney.

Elmo even got to make an appearance in the Dance in Smarty Pants music video on Between the Lions with some other Sesame Street characters and appear in the 2002 "We Are Family" music video with the Between the Lions and Sesame Street cast along with Barney as well!

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of Elmo and Dash idling on the Tickle Me Land stage.

Now, let's go over Elmo's moveset. First, let us go over his light moves.

His Light Neutral is "Friendly Punch".

Elmo does the move.

Elmo throws two punches before throwing a kick at the end. The strong variant has Elmo throw a stronger punch.

His Light Up is "Say Hello Dorothy!".

Elmo does the move.

Elmo holds a fish bowl with his goldfish, Dorothy, above him and Dorothy jumps out of the bowl once, damaging any fighter she makes contact with. The strong variant has Dorothy do a higher and stronger leap.

His Light Down is "Rocco is Just A Rock!"

Elmo does the move.

Elmo slams down Rocco (Zoe's rock friend) in front of him. The strong variant has Elmo slam Rocco harder.

Now, that we covered Elmo's light attacks, let's cover his specials.

His Neutral Special is "Drawing is Fun!"

Elmo does the move.

Elmo draws a "friend" with his crayons on an easel before unleashing the friend forward as a projectile.

His Up Special is "Reach for The Sky"

Elmo does the move.

Elmo will do an uppercut for an upward lift as he is reaching for the sky with his hand.

His Down Special is "ALASKA!"

Elmo does the move.

Elmo puts an Alaska flag in the spot in front of him, and when down special is pressed again, Zoes zooms into the spot of the Alaska flag in her wooden jeep, ramming any opponents she hits. Perfect for ambushes and surprises!

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of Elmo and Dash idling on the Tickle Me Land stage.

Now, that we covered his moveset, here is his taunt.

Elmo does his taunt.

It seems Elmo is all fired up for a fight! Now, let's take a look at his alternate costumes.

We see a green Elmo, Elmo with a tap-dancing suit, Elmo in his pajamas and his outfit seen on the VHS/DVD cover of Elmocize.

Elmo's alternate costumes include:

• Green Elmo from the 2009 direct-to-home video Sesame Street special, Being Green
  • Elmo with his tap-dancing suit from the song "Happy Tappin' with Elmo"
  • Elmo in his pajamas
  • And, Elmo with his outfit seen on the old VHS/DVD cover of the Sesame Street home video special, Elmocize

Finally, we will take a look at Elmo's home stage which is Tickle Me Land.

It cuts to footage with Elmo and Dash idling on the stage.

We are actually inside Dorothy's mind right now as in every Elmo's World episode, Dorothy imagines Elmo as various things. There is a single main platform that has different smaller platforms above it depending on its location. Here, we see two platforms on the side with the main platform there. However, once every minute...something special will happen.

The platforms change the layout.

There are only two, appearing over the left and right sides. These platforms all move slightly and fly away over time and then it changes again. This stage is perfect for tournaments or if you just want a serious match. This is one of the more interesting stages for a tournament as this will test your awareness to the stage changing.

It now cuts back one final time to gameplay footage of Elmo and Dash idling on the Tickle Me Land stage.

Now that we have covered everything, let's see Elmo put his imaginative mind to the test, in a real match!

It then cuts to the Elmo vs Dash pre-battle screen. Then, it cuts to the battle showcasing Elmo's entrance, the Tickle Me Land stage and footage of Elmo in action. Elmo wins and it cuts to the victory screen with Elmo doing his victory animation and Dash clapping.

That is Elmo in action! We hope you enjoyed this video and we hope you look forward to the other videos in the Meet the Fighters! series for PBS Kids: Brawltime!!!

Video cuts to black screen with copyrights and all.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
My wave challenges:

-Portal to Anomolaus places (Destroy the Anomaly portals! They spawn dark fighters at fast rates!)
-Don't touch the lines (Dodge the Anomaly lasers and defeat the enemy!)
-The big armored one (Defeat a dark souped-up, giant and super-armor'd version of yourself!)

Learning book set for Big Bird:
  • Tier 1 (Takes up 1 slot)
    • Slappier Wing: Big Bird's neutral-standard deals more damage
    • Lessons in Flight: Big Bird gains an extra 4th jump
    • Big Letter: All of Big Bird's letters are bigger
    • Big Exercise: Big Bird moves faster!
  • Tier 2 (Takes up 2 slots)
    • Wheel Shock: Big Bird's unicycle now produces ground sparks when turning
    • Wing Whacker: Big Bird's neutral-standard can reflect projectiles
    • Less-time letters: All of Big Bird's letter attacks have less startlag!
  • Tier 3 (Takes up 3 slots)
    • Letter of the Week: Big Bird can now summon 3 letters above him with his up-standard!
    • UniDirtCycle: Unicycle can bury opponents
  • Tier 4 (Takes up 4 slots)
    • Abandon Unicycle!: Big Bird can leap off his unicycle mid-air, and the unicycle becomes a meteor-projectile
Side note: Each character should have 8 slots, just like in Rivals of Aether

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Sorry about the long wait everyone, college has started up again for me but all the wave challenges have been added, my idea for Chapter 6 will be used and Pop's learning book set will be used as I feel he set up the template nicely so congrats to the both of us. Now, to the next job:

Job 120:

Write/design Chapter 7 for the story mode.

Chapter 7:

A Friend in Need

We start with a certain furry-red monster stuck in a dark forest. He is scared and seen hiding behind a tree. Just then, Big Bird falls through the portal.

Big Bird: Elmo, my friend! I'm here for youuuuu!

Big Bird then falls onto the ground by accident.

Big Bird: Woah, did not see that coming but I hope your...

Elmo: NO! Elmo is scared right now, Elmo lost everything!

Elmo is seen holding Rocco.

Big Bird: Wait, why do you have Rocco?

Elmo: Well, before that purple creature came and took over Sesame Street, Elmo was playing with Zoe and I was telling her Rocco was only a rock.

Big Bird: Purple creature? I remember, we may have a clue as to where that creature is coming from. I do remember I was in an electric corridor and then portals appeared and I heard your voice...

A flashback occurs of the scene.

Elmo: Well, Elmo wants to go on an adventure to find out more.

Big Bird: Well, what are we waiting for?

You can choose between Big Bird or Elmo to traverse through a platforming section of the dark forest while fighting the Anomaly's minions.

At the end:

Big Bird and Elmo stop to take a bit of a rest.

Big Bird: Well, there's more of the minions but...

Elmo then notices a big blue dragon just hiding and turning invisible and just acting scared until the purple monsters got to him...

Elmo: DRAGON!!!!!!

It then turns out the big blue dragon was Ord and he is getting posessed by the Anomaly.

Big Bird: We must help that blue dragon! He is in trouble!

You can choose between Big Bird or Elmo to fight Ord possessed by the Anomaly.

After the boss fight:

Ord is then seen coming to his senses.

Ord: Oh, thank you two for rescuing me. I was scared out there as I do not like the dark.

Elmo then still hides behind Big Bird's back. Ord approaches Elmo slowly.

Ord: What's wrong little guy? What's your name?

Elmo: Elmo, Elmo is afraid of dragons.

Ord: Oh, don't worry, I'm a nice one. I'm Ord, a dragon from Dragon Land. I'm sad my home world is gone after those purple monsters took it over but I must rescue my friends.

Elmo then comes away from Big Bird's back.

Elmo: Well, Elmo will help Mr. Ord. Elmo misses Sesame Street....

Ord: You know, you kind of remind me of myself Elmo. I get scared easily of things like the dark but I know I must be brave.

Big Bird: Well, thanks for helping Elmo understand your not scary Ord. I'm Big Bird. It seems we found some portals but...

Big Bird points to the sky showcasing some great purple monster and a collection of every PBS World out there.

Big Bird: Maybe that's a clue.

Ord: In any case, we should keep on looking...except I'm a little...scared.

Elmo: Don't be, Mr. Ord! Elmo will come with you!

Ord: Alright, well hop on my back Elmo and we will fly towards that purple creature!

Ord, Elmo and Big Bird fly towards the sky.

You can choose between Big Bird, Elmo or Ord to traverse a purple sky platforming section while fighting the Anomaly's minions.

After the platforming section:

Big Bird: We're getting there, it seems.

Elmo: Well, Elmo knows we can do it!

The three friends share a quick hug and keep investigating.

End of Chapter 7

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, to be real, I'm actually already happy with what AlteredBeast submitted for chapter 7 (Don't worry, I'll submit something for chapter 8), so I guess if everyone's with me on this, maybe we should move on?

I did have the idea for my version of chapter 7, Xavier Riddle would help the others find more portals to go in, only to survey the destruction the Anomaly had frought to the characters' worlds. Xavier Riddle in some way tells the others that he learned that the only way to stop the Anomaly is the sacrifice of two heroes.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my script and idea for Chapter 7 will be used for the story mode! Anyway, time for the next job.

Job 121:

Write some ideas for what can be included in the Photo Album. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My ideas for some photos:

-Renders of all characters

I would really like to see some specific stage based photos:

-Big Bird and Elmo on Sesame Street

-Barney with his train conductor alt on the Island of Sodor stage

-Lionel doing his taunt with the Wishbone assist on Cliff's Cliff

-Ms. Frizzle with Arthur (who represents Arnold)

-Ord doing his neutral special on the Tarrytown Sky Parade stage

-Xavier Riddle and Mr. Rogers on the Mr. Rogers set in the Secret Museum stage

Just some ideas for photos of course but I would love to hear other's ideas.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
For mine:

-Renders for all assists

-Renders of all items

-Renders of stage background characters
1662081739252.png
1662081775330.png
1662081809253.png

1662081845154.png
1662081854641.png

1662081948954.png

1662081972067.png
1662081991209.png
1662082025027.png

1662082074837.png
1662082099064.png

I also really dig Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario 's idea, I think that's a really good idea

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, all great ideas. I will add every idea for the photo album to the opening post. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 122:

Submit 4 episodes to include into the PBS Kids Archives.

We will do an episode per fighter on the roster and possibly consider adding episodes for all the other franchises represented in the game without a fighter. Now, we will do our next four fighters being Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin and WordGirl. Please submit an episode to represent each character and explain why that episode should be included in the archives. As you can see, I omitted Dash but we will discuss how we should include content from the Bumpers and what not later.

My submissions for PBS Kids Archives:

Mr. Rogers: Episode 1715 (Mister Rogers Talks About Sharing) Basically, just chose this due to the fact Bill Nye makes an appearance in the episode as he does have a stage in this game for his own show. I was going to do the circus episode but wanted to do something different.

Barney:
First Day of School I was going to go with Barney's Alphabet Soup...

but I wanted to go with an episode that involved BJ as well as the Treehouse setting. Plus, Scooter McNutty and Miss Etta Kette appear in this episode. It also started the Treehouse era of Barney so perfect.

Chris and Martin: Creature Power Challenge I'm not too familiar with Wild Kratts but it seems this episode focusing on the Kratt Brother's Creature powers which are a part of their moveset so a good episode here to showcase that.

WordGirl: Tobey or Consequences/High Fat Robbery There's a lot of good choices given WordGirl has a cult following as of recent and a lot of funny out of context moments. But, an episode starring Tobey would be funny given he is an assist. Why not do the first episode of WordGirl?

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
For my submissions:

Mr. Rogers: I think what AlteredBeast submitted is already perfect for me, since not a lot of people, myself included, had known that Bill Nye the Science Guy had guest starred in Mister Rogers' Neighborhood! Besides, ANY episode of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood would pass for me.

Barney: Are We There Yet?, Personal pick because Barney is driving a car, what more? Plus, the title is memorable.

Chris and Martin: Seasquatch, just an episode of Wild Kratts that I fondly remember, plus the name is funny.

WordGirl: WordBot/Mount Rushhere, Since WordGirl's event match features Wordbot as an exclusive "Boss", why not feature the episode which the event match is based on?

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, all great ideas. I will add every idea for the photo album to the opening post. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 122:

We will do an episode per fighter on the roster and possibly consider adding episodes for all the other franchises represented in the game without a fighter. Now, we will do our next four fighters being Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin and WordGirl. Please submit an episode to represent each character and explain why that episode should be included in the archives. As you can see, I omitted Dash but we will discuss how we should include content from the Bumpers and what not later.

My submissions for PBS Kids Archives:

Mr. Rogers: Episode 1715 (Mister Rogers Talks About Sharing) Basically, just chose this due to the fact Bill Nye makes an appearance in the episode as he does have a stage in this game for his own show. I was going to do the circus episode but wanted to do something different.

Barney:
First Day of School I was going to go with Barney's Alphabet Soup...

but I wanted to go with an episode that involved BJ as well as the Treehouse setting. Plus, Scooter McNutty and Miss Etta Kette appear in this episode. It also started the Treehouse era of Barney so perfect.

Chris and Martin: Creature Power Challenge I'm not too familiar with Wild Kratts but it seems this episode focusing on the Kratt Brother's Creature powers which are a part of their moveset so a good episode here to showcase that.

WordGirl: Tobey or Consequences/High Fat Robbery There's a lot of good choices given WordGirl has a cult following as of recent and a lot of funny out of context moments. But, an episode starring Tobey would be funny given he is an assist. Why not do the first episode of WordGirl?
For my submissions:

Mr. Rogers: I think what AlteredBeast submitted is already perfect for me, since not a lot of people, myself included, had known that Bill Nye the Science Guy had guest starred in Mister Rogers' Neighborhood! Besides, ANY episode of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood would pass for me.

Barney: Are We There Yet?, Personal pick because Barney is driving a car, what more? Plus, the title is memorable.

Chris and Martin: Seasquatch, just an episode of Wild Kratts that I fondly remember, plus the name is funny.

WordGirl: WordBot/Mount Rushhere, Since WordGirl's event match features Wordbot as an exclusive "Boss", why not feature the episode which the event match is based on?
Alright, I will close this job for now. We will also include Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario as we can consider adding lost media to the archives. My episode for Mr. Rogers will be used for him. Now, we must vote on episodes for Barney, Chris and Martin and WordGirl so please vote on the polls below.

Barney episode poll

Chris and Martin episode poll

WordGirl episode poll

Now, let us move on to the next two jobs:

Job 123:

Submit 3 new wave challenges for Multi-nomaly Mayhem.

Job 124:

Submit a learning book set for Mr. Rogers.

My wave challenges:

-I'm So Special! (Defeat 10 fighters from the Anomaly's forces using only special moves)
-Look at Me, I Can Fly! (Avoid the ground for 30 seconds.)
-Mayhem Master in The Making (Defeat 50 weak enemies.)

Learning book set for Mr. Rogers:

• Cooling off Faster (Mr. Rogers's Light Up has less start up lag)
    • Speed Gardening (Mr. Rogers's Light Down comes out faster)
    • Extra Kindness (Mr. Rogers's Down Special will have longer length)
    • Sharing is Caring (Mr. Rogers's Light Neutral has no end lag after you use the move.)
    • Trolley Coming Through! (Mr. Rogers's Trolley from his neutral special deals more damage!)
    • Big and Strong (Mr. Rogers gets a stat buff)
    • More to Share (For Mr. Rogers's Light Neutral, he will share 2 items causing more damage.)
    • An Extra Lift from the Puppets (Mr. Rogers can use his up special twice while in midair)
    • More Time for a Cool-off! (Mr. Rogers now has two fans for his Light Up)
    • Flowerpot Crash (When Mr. Rogers uses his Light Down in midair, the Flowerpot will become a meteor projectile!)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Sorry if I'm a bit late on this, but since I want to give someone else their chance for the Learning Book set, I'll abstain from that for now, but in the meantime, I have some wave challenges!

-Can You Spot Us? (Defeat certain Anomaly Fighters tasked to you, but avoid defeating the wrong Anomaly fighters!)
-Self-Destruct Activated! (Survive the timed-explosion Anomaly Fighters! Think of them like the Galeem and Dharkon puppet fighters that explode after a short time)
-Chip Off the Anomalous Block! (Destroy the Anomaly Shrine Stone quickly!)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will add the challenges me and Pop added to Multi-nomaly Mayhem as well as the learning books I created for Mr. Rogers. Well done to the both of us! Sorry about the wait as college for me is making me too tired to update the creation threads. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 125:

Write Chapter 8 for our story mode. Get submitting and use your
imagination!

Chapter 8:

The Mystery Unfolds

We cut back to the electric corridor Xavier Riddle and the 11 other characters are located where Xavier is exploring more portals. Him and his new friends keep exploring.

Arthur: Those portals seem to have some sort of power.

Xavier Riddle: It seems what Big Bird went into was one of the portals to rescue Elmo.

Mr. Rogers: Will we have to go into the portals as well?

Xavier Riddle: I believe so, there's others stuck in other places in there so let's keep exploring.

Ms. Frizzle: Well, maybe this will give us a clue as to what those purple creatures were.

Lionel: What are we waiting for? I want to rescue my family and the library I live in.

Arthur: And Elwood City

Barney: And my friends.

Xavier Riddle: And the Secret Museum.

Everyone nods and then gets ready to explore.

You can choose 5 of the 12 characters there to traverse through a platforming section of the electric corridor to explore the portal situation.

Xavier Riddle and his new friends look around and then something happens to Xavier.

Xavier Riddle: I am signaling something....

Mr. Rogers looks at Xavier in dismay worried for him.

Mr. Rogers: What is wrong, Xavier? Is everything alright?

Xavier Riddle: I am getting another distress signal in my mind...

Xavier Riddle flashes back to an evil voice speaking to him.

The evil voice: Ş̴̨̲̣̺͍̟̠̬̈́̓̃̎̑͗̿͗͠a̴͙͓̺͙̞̼͍̳̜̤͙͓̔̚ͅͅͅc̶̟̳̩̰̪͕̣̖̮̬̐̚ͅr̸̛̹̱̲͋͂̈́̈́͆̓̃̿̑̑̂͆̇̚ͅį̷̨̬̮̖͕̮̮̰̼͕͉̓̀̓̏̃̿͘͝͝͠f̸̻̘͚̣͖̼̗͕͙͇̄͆̅̾͘̚i̴̢̠̳͇̪͚̮̱̟̠̖̲͑̆ć̴̼͓̺̜̭̣͉̖̲̺͕̈̈̽̐̃̏̓̀̕ę̶̺̖̬͉͕̝̻̜͖̤̣̼̞̖̈͊̃̾͗́̒̉͘͝͝͝ ̴̡̠̪̜̳̳͑̀̽̉̇́̊̐́̐̌̕t̶̝͔̮̮̟͉̄͐̆̋̿̾̓̔̔̚̚̚͝ͅw̵̡̧̢͚̯̭̞̠̩̹̪̖̉̈́͝ơ̷̱͇̘̖̞͇̙̈́͒̂͂͋̓̓̋̋̆̈́̕͘͜͝ ̷̭̦͕͍̭̘͇̖͇͓̼̹̯͖̝͆͝ȯ̴̢̡̜̺͕̻͕̺͇̣̘̞̋̈̊̌͌͝f̸̨̨̀́̃͊̓́̈́̈̈̍͘͘͝͠ ̴̨̯͍̍͌͂̀̕͝ỷ̶̢͇̝͉̙̙͇̞̟̃̌ǫ̴̺̺͇̻͍̗̎̌̐̇͝u̶̡̧̜̝͍̜͒͒͊͠ ̷̨̢̜̮̺̣͉̼̮̬̯̯̻͖̅a̴̛̛̼̟͎̓̈́̃͐̇̌̐͛̋̏ň̸̬̥̖̖̣͛͜͝d̶̛̘͍̣͓̰͉̣̲͚͎͆̄̐̇͋̉̅̓̄͊̅͛͘͘ͅ ̵̲̟̻̠̰̞̭͚̦̉̕͜t̶̳́̉͒̂͝ḧ̶̥̬̼̫̬̓̏͐͂́̄̚e̵̺̬̖̖̣͉̺̎͋̈́̉͌̕͝n̸̛̥̒̎͂̔̉̏͂̒̎̊͋͠ ̷̠̰̻̞̜͔̻͙̟̃̊̀̔̍͜w̷̢̦̖̞̪͓͗́͗͑̈́̊̽̐̀̄̈͒ę̸̡̫̫͙̣̼͈̎̓͐̀̏͒̿̑͒̕̕͝ ̴̨̭̗͕̞̟̽̈́́͑̐͋͋̅̆͛̚w̶̛̖͉̐͋͆̿̃͑͑͊̌i̸̞̗̹̳̹͇͎͊͛́̔͆̊̽̈l̵̢̛̮͇͔͈͈̹̣͇̣̉͛̓̀͗̽̈́̊̊͑̋͜͠ͅͅl̶̨̛̩̼̳̫̘̬͎̪̜̣̬̜̒͆̏̀̓͛̀̈́̈́͐͋̾ͅͅ ̶̻̖̣̦͖̺͚͕̿͒̀͒͐̆͑́͂̂͘g̴̢͈̝͙̙͚̭̺̱͕͚̍̀͠i̴͇̬̹͕̫̠̟̐v̵͖̺̟̠̘̜̺̯̩̭̯̞̲̍͐̑̾͌̚̚͜͝ē̵̗̺̹͉ ̷̨͇̙̑̋͑̓̌e̶̞͙͖̤̩̮̞̜̭̬̱͑̇̄̈́́̾̃͘̕v̶̡̛̛̱̙̠̜̜̇̎̒̾̂̃̿͂̔̕̚͜͠ͅȩ̴͚̬̘̫̗͔́̽͊ŗ̴̨̧̥͎̙̮͉͕̫̬͔̣̑̎̒y̶̲̖̻̜̋́̋̐͘͜t̷̨̜̪̱͓̟̩̙͉̥̗͎̳̾̂͐h̸̺̠͛̐́̈́͊͆̂̚͘ì̷̢̨͚̹͇̰͑̅͒̈́͗͐̚̕̕͝n̶̡̨̞̹̥̺̔̕g̴̛̫̅̃̐̈̅̑̉͝ ̶̗͙͇̩̯̄̊͑̓́̈́́̈́̎͝͝b̶̨̙̤̰̖͉̲̗͈̹̀́̓̏͘̚a̶̡͎͚̘̤͙̼̤̠̠̥̟͇̜̐c̴̰̼̫͈̝̣̖̘̟͈͗̿̅̈́̅̒̐̒̑͘͠͝k̸̢̛̹͖̝̙͉̒̄̄̃̂̌̓̊̋́̕!̷̦͙̦̼̎̈́̉̆͋́͐͐͠ ̶̢̜̙͇̱̼̭͚̭̀̀ͅI̷̛̩̯̭͍͗̂̀́̏͊͆̂̒̒f̵̡̢̢̛̻̩̹̎̀̈́̌̇͐̉̌͊̇͘ ̴͈̩̹͈̫͓̳̘̻̬̏͌͆͂͑͐̽̅̉̎̎̈́͌̀n̴̨̡̥̠̫̟̳̪̖̞̮̬͔̣̮͒̇̆̏͊̾̓̌̚͘o̷̧̢̳̤̪͙͇̥̼̪̹͇̯͗͒̑̍̿͑̄͒̌ͅͅt̸̹͕̬̫̦̀͊͒̔͒,̵͚̼̩͈̙̿͜͠͝ ̵̡̢̝͉̩͎̼͖͓̝̐̏̈͘͝ȩ̷̳̟̬̭̈͑̎̀͐̆̈́̒͗̋͘͠ͅv̸̢̜͚̣̲̗̜̠̯̥̗̞͍̪̑ę̶̤̦͚͖͕͚͍̪͙́͂̄̔͘̚ŕ̷͓̰̬͚̽̏̒̓̇̔̒̿̆ỳ̴̢̧̡̛̗͚́͂̀́̐̕ͅo̷̲̣̘͛̔̏̏́̊̓͑͒̚̕̕͝n̸̨͇̹͓͉͚̫̼͇̠̩͆͋̑̆̒̇̋̔̏̿̽̀́̌͜͝ͅe̷̹̬͔͔̙̐͊͌̍̾̐͐̈̉̎̇̀̒̎͋͜͜ͅ'̴̱͐̄̃̕͜͝ş̵̼̱͎̑̋͊͐̅́̈́̿ ̷̨̹͂͗͒̈́̏̇̑͌̒͑̚̚ẘ̴̛̗̮̥̟͔̥̰͎̥͖͌͂͒̀̕o̶̜̬̻̻͓̼̫̭̔͑̌͜r̸̡̧̧̼̣̖̞̯̖͚̠̣͛̑̒͛́̃̀̿̆͜l̸͇̱̣̪͖̣͔͔̠̣͚̱̝͌ḋ̸̬̮̎̉͗͘͠s̵̡̧̨̭͇̮͔̘̬̭̹̦̲͕̓̋ ̶̼̠͓̹̀͊̋́͑͛̾̀̑̕͜͝w̴̢̜̥̭͖̱̦͍̼͔̰̰͚͍͓̓̆̋̌͛͌̈́̉̎̆̌̎̆͂͝ï̵͎̈́̒͑̕͝ĺ̸̺̪̀̂͛̔͘̚l̴̨͕̯̖̜͋̇̄̑̊̇͌̅̇́̆͝͝͠ ̴̧̗̩̫̘͚̰̱̿̐̒̀͆͒̈́̓̿͋͋̉̓̚d̴̡̫͔͈̫̟̥̦͍͉̣̦͑̚i̷̡̝͇̼̮̺̫̰̔̒̒̂̅̋̑͌s̷̢̟̘̯͙̟̫͂͒̃̒͂͝a̸̝͆̔̇̌͝p̶͓̘̰̩̼̘̰̺̦̜̼̉p̴̻̳̋̀̅̕e̴͍̝̣̪͑́́̾̔a̶̢͈͔͎̤͈͍̺̺̪͉̯̣̘̻͐̉͊r̸̡̧̛̖̺͉̥̝͙̠̻̀́͛͂̈̊ ̴̡̛̇̈̐͛́͘͝ḟ̵̛̙͖̞͕̪̻͈̹͙̜͈̣̫̟͕̓́ő̷̧̤̫̩͓͝ŗ̶̢̢̢͖͔̟̩̝̗̎͗̒̆̉̑̿̈̆̓̄͛͌̿̕e̷̛̳̐̐̊͐͑̏́́͆̉̇͘̕͝v̷̢̨̦̼͕̓̊̒̆͊̐̅͑̽̀͌̄̀ę̷͙͓̗͚̺͍̜̋͋r̷̩̤̣͖̪̹̬̻͍͔̔̆͑̂͋͌̂͊ͅ!̶̨̧̤̭͓̣̙̗̙̤̔͜

WordGirl: So um...two of us will have to be sacrificed to save everyone else?

Xavier Riddle: I am afraid so...knowing all the historical heroes I met and their sacrifices, I might as well have to do something about this.

Barney: Well, I am sure where we will figure out a way where we can all be together.

Digit: And then, no one will have to fear.

Hacker was looking away for a second until....some evil portal appears with four familiar creatures with familiar shaped antennas as well as with yellow, purple, green and red colors on it.

Enslaved Teletubbies: Ė̴̡̲̹̻̎h̷̞̦̳̼̙̖͙̣͍̳͎̯̟̔̇̈͒ ̸̨̢̛̤̣̖̬̜̮̞̯̫̂͋̑̌͜ͅŏ̶̭̖̫͂̃̂͋̀͝h̷͔͉̲͔͍̮̺͔͈͍̲͛͒̈́͆̾̀̋h̸̬̲̲̽̾̒͊̊̌̽͘̕̕ḣ̶̙̭̠̮͖͉̙͕̜̽̽̀̓̏̈́̆͌̿h̴̨̩̮͂̇!̵̨̡̮̲̳̭̫̜͇͐̉̓̐͑͠ ̵̧̡̱̭͙̋͊̌͋̏̀

Martin: Hmmmm, those four creatures look familiar...Zoboomafoo told us about them.

Tinky Winky's voice from the Enslaved Teletubbies: T̸͖̟̲̄̒̉͌͌̃͆̊̍̓̌̉̃͋͠î̴̟n̴̛̫̠̩͔̲͔͙̤̠̖͕͂̊́̍́͜͝k̸̨̥͓̥̻͕̝̎̊̎͐͑̀͘ͅy̶̨̨̯͇͍̣̺̘͙̹̲͔̻̞͂̃͑͂̈́̀͗̓͂̚͜͝ ̸̢̱̲͕̮̟̗̯͕̗̑͘͜Ẅ̶̲̣̬̭̗́͗̉̋͛̉̉̊͗͌̓̈́̌̈́͝ͅǐ̸̠̲̠͕̻͍̦̬͒͑̉̍͂͒̍̊̚͝ͅͅń̵̡̳̳͎̝̓́̋͒̐̊͘̚͝k̷͔̝͇̅̑́͐͊̒̅̉̎̀͆͘͝͝y̸̛̯͖̽̄̀̄̾̍̆̆̃̋͛̑͝ ̶̛͖͇̮̦͑͑̒͆̈́̉͊͠͠ḥ̴͗̇͋͂͐̀̏̄̏̊͘ủ̷̪͔̃̅̀͂̄͝͝r̴̛̟̺͕͍͇̳̠̊̃̓̈́̃̓̐̈́̈́̕̚t̵͉̖̘̱͇̱̞͕̟̔͆͂̃͑̾́̚ͅ ̴̡̫̼͎͔̞̣̰̞̙̲̀̓̾͋̍͊̾͑̊͛̓̓̔͜͜͜͠͝f̸̢͍͚̫̥͕̑̂̌͊̔͗͊͐̈́͜r̶̡̹̺̜̣̰͓͖͙̟̗̝̠͋͒̓͋̎̔i̸̡̡͔̗̪͚̭̾͗̃̀̔̂͌̾̆̏̓̊̐̒͘e̶̡̛̪̳̮̱̝͕͓̼͓̭̩̘͔̐͌̈͒̓̊͋͘n̴̩̺͇̫͆̐̍͋͒ͅd̴͙̳̥̼̂̔ş̸̮̥̰͎̝̮̜͖̜̻̥͈͈͋͂̈́͆̒̐̏̊͐̉͆̚͜͝͠!̶̧̭͎͖̖̫̭̳̪͚̩̗̐̂̓ͅ

Dash: It seems the Teletubbies have been possessed by the purple creatures.

Xavier Riddle: We have no choice to defeat them...

You can choose 5 of the 12 characters there to defeat the Enslaved Teletubbies.

After the boss fight:

The Teletubbies come to their senses.

Chris: Oh, the Teletubbies are back.

Tinky Winky: Tinky Winky!

Dipsy: Dipsy!

La-La: La-La!

Po: Pooooo!

Mr. Rogers: Nice to meet you, Teletubbies!

Barney gets excited.

Barney: You four seem like so much fun! So, do you four know anything about what took over our homes?

Tinky Winky plays something on his tv screen on his belly with a mysterious purple creature.

Chris: Hmmmm, seems like that's the purple source. Let's head towards the direction of it.

Martin points to a portal: Let's go explore, this might be the portal towards the main purple creature.

Barney, Chris and Martin and the Teletubbies then go in the portal. Everyone else waves goodbye.

You then see Barney, Chris and Martin and the Teletubbies enter the portal which takes them through a Teletubbies-is countryside level.

You can choose between Barney, Chris and Martin or The Teletubbies to explore the countryside area via a platformigh section destroying the Anomaly's minions.

Tinky Winky gets another tv signal and he seems to be getting close to the main source.

Chris: We are getting there.

Barney then looks closer at the tv

Barney: Oh, it seems my friends Big Bird, Elmo and Ord found some clues as well!

Martin: Well, why don't we meet up with them!

The 7 friends nod

The Teletubbies: Big hug!!!!

Everyone hugs and then they continue their adventure.

End of Chapter 8

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, for my chapter 8....

Chapter 8:

Mo' Portals, Mo' Problems, Mo' Mysteries to solve

Back at the electric corridor, Xavier Riddle and the others were just about to group out and explore the many other portals that Xavier had been able to sense out.

Xavier Riddle: Well guys, since there are so many portals in here, why not we all separate into groups, so we can all explore each portal all at once?

Arthur: Mmmmm, Sounds like a good idea, Xavier, let's all do that!

Mr. Rogers: I'm always ready to volunteer for everything, no matter what

Xavier Riddle: That's just what I like to hear, Mr. Rogers!

Ms. Frizzle: That's right! That sounds like the sound of good cooperation right here! If hopefully that means I can get my bus back, and my students.....

Lionel: Geez, I hope they're okay, just as I hope that my family and the library is okay as well.....

Arthur: And my friends and family...even D.W.

Xavier Riddle: Yeah, as much as I am worried about the Secret Museum, and Yadina and Brad, I know that we can all solve this together!

Digit: Yeah! That sure is math to my ears! Oh, sorry, I mean, this just sounds great....

Just then, then something happens to Xavier.

Barney: Uhhh, Xavier, what's wrong?

Xavier Riddle: Somehow, my powers are sensing something else, apparently, this something is more evil than anything I have ever sensed!

Mr. Rogers: Eh, what is it, Xavier?

Xavier Riddle: Oh my! It looks like this is coming from something related to that big purple goo thing!

Xavier Riddle can hear an evil voice speaking to him.

The evil voice: M̶̻̹̲̣̬͎̥̳̬̒͒̇̾̽̈́͛͐̃͘͜͝ẅ̷̡͓̭̪͕͚̳̻̤̟̩͍́̋̔͒̄̋̊́́̐̓̍ǎ̶͓̥̗̳͉̣̘̰̖͙͜͝ͅh̵̡̢̟͈͔̆́͘a̷̺͎̖̿͊̾͊͂̒̌̉͐̅͠h̶̢̭̰̙͘a̶͙̰̙̒̇͊̄͐ḩ̸͇͚̼̥͓̆͂̇͛̈̈́̓̈́̇̈́͠a̵̡̰̜̪͙͙̭͕͖̙̳̅͛́͌̓̓́h̷̠͔̩̺̼͓̿͊̀͐̀͛̈͆̽̂̕͘͜a̷̡̻̖̺̘̎̀̾́̏̊̉h̵̢̳͖̪̗̯̋̀ͅa̸̲̻̲̥͔̬̎!̵͚̙̫̙̫̟̙̫̖̮̓͒͑̆͐͌͛̕ ̵̺͙̣̪̗͎̜̚W̴̝̳̰̞͖̥͆̈́͝e̸̡̦̠̥̠͚͎͉̻͎͑̓́̐̆͝ͅl̷̘̺͂̑̎l̴̨̺̞̞̞̮̤̞̩̞͌̔̀̃͌̉̂,̷͚̥͓͙̱̮̆̏̀̓ ̸̧̡̬̬͓͚̩̫̝̜̼̜̓͗͛̉̌͋͆̾i̵̻̯̭̺͍̊̂́̈̆̍̉͝t̵̹̓̅̉͒̔͛̆̉̊̀͝ ̴̡̲͈̥̥̻͎̠̟̏̀̍̇̀͛̍̕̚s̶̛̺͕̪̳̺̪̰̼̝̜̳̘͋̽͗́̃̌̍̇͝e̸̜͔̮̯̰̺̾͋͂̾̿̎͐̎e̸̡̨͇͈̲̤̰̼̞̺̐̉̏̔͠m̸̛̹̩̱̹͎̬̘̌͆͜ŝ̷̛̼͙̪̻̱̰̈́̀̉͆̀͋͘ ̵͖̘̗̥͖́̀̂̉̒́̀͐̉͐̏ͅt̵͍͍̝͓̊̄̑͌̎̓͑͠h̸̨̛͍̫̲͙͎̯̀́̐̊̀̌͜ǎ̴̘̤̩̠͔̥͈͔̳̞͖͆̊͆͜t̶̡̼̙̤͉͕̚͜ ̷̺̭̖͇͎͓̤̮̣̮͍̈̏̇̌̓̓̋̉̆̈̚y̵̡̧͎͓̦͉͔͙̅̇͋̉̓͘͜ơ̷̲̱̣̭̒̀͒̆̔̓͌̀͒̊̓u̶̢̨̱̣̹̙͎͔̝̠͑̀̿͆ ̷̧̖͔̙̞̗̜̃̄̈́̍͑͛͆ͅş̵̧͖̯̳̱͉͊̉̒͛͐̌͘ͅh̷͕̤̝̻̳̲͊̾̄̽̈́̑́͠o̷̡̢͚̾͗͊̈́ư̷̡̗̪̩̏̄̌̽̓͂̃̆̋̕͜l̶̥̳̇̿̎̄͑̍̋̚ͅd̵̛̺̤͔̎̈́͋́̓ ̷̗̺̲̥͌͌͑͌̕͜h̷̛͎̤͉͎̥͎̞̍̆͂͜͝ą̸̨̲̻̻͈͑̇̀͒̋̏̕̕͜͝v̷̧̡̨̨̦͈͍̞̹͖̈́̍̅̐̊̓̉̌͘͜ę̴̡̞͙͍͙̹̹̥̺̪͇̇̐͗̾̿͋̈́̿ ̸̧̞̳̳̻̘̫̱̣͚̹̔̈́̓̑̕͝ͅt̵̯̹͌͛́̈͊̓͝ố̵̡̪͕̥̫̹̪̲͉̰̱̺̇͋̋͂̏̓̈͠ ̴̧̘͙̜̈́̐̐̊a̸̮̰̮̥͙̬̪͖͊̈́́͒̆̏̐ć̷̺̯͔̏̍̍̄ç̷̡͎̳̱͍̙̞̗̭̱̫͆̑̃͗̾̈́͝ȩ̴̾̎̏̓̑̌͛̄̔͝p̴̤̻̩̈́͆̑̎̉̊͐͜͝t̷͎̗͕̹̓͂̚ ̸̦̘͚̙̬̤̈͒͑̿̈y̸̡͎͍̥̞͉̖̱̳̒͜͜o̷̖̠͖̱̫̜͇̾̈́͆̈́̈́͊́̃̏̕u̷̩͈̯̓͑̉̀̈́͜͝r̵͓̮̤̱͎̓͐̊̾̎̈̉̂͝͠ ̴̨̱̦̱̖̠̉̉f̴͈̮̮͇͖̼̪̺̗̃͘e̷̢̨̧͚̭̤̮̣̣̗̿͘͝ͅâ̷̡̦͖̪͍ŗ̵̨͈̜̠̳̞̳̼̥̜̦̉̈̈́͛̀̈́̀s̸̡͕͓̝̲̫̯̈́̉̽͊̋̚!̶̮̺̈́̓̀̆̾̈́̇͘͘͘

Xavier Riddle: Oh no....

The evil voice: A̴͍̭̪̻̞̭͇͉̻͉̦͔͑̀̐̌̉͆͠͠ḽ̶͆͒͌̃̽̍̌̅l̷̢̛̗͈̣̘̻̼͌̅̀̅ ̴̧̛͉̹̥̠̼̑͒̀̃̔̏̔̈́́̂̚ó̵̭͙̼̞̜̙͔̣̐͗̆́͐̚̚f̷̧̛̬̭̫̭͍̝̻̫̻͂͊̽̅̑̾͜͜͝ ̶͛͌͝ͅy̶̡̛̗̍̐̑̀̃͛̆̀̾̚ỏ̶̞̰͔͚̰͉͙̬̹̝ư̴̢̥̝̘̳̯̹̬͉̙͐̇̈́͛̽͜͝͠r̴̙̰̾̄̈́͘ͅ ̸̛̩̺̭͙͎̞̃͐̂̇̈́̏̎̈́̆̒̕͜ͅw̷̙͈̯͎̳͚̐̃͂̂͝o̸͔͕̦̼̮͉̰̞̾r̸̫̰̹̮̦̼̫͔̽ͅl̵̡̧̪̣̝͕̳̼͇̒́̾̐̀̿̑̌̏̔͗ͅḏ̴̢̪̞̟̼̤̳͆̏̏s̶̡̜̝͔͎̠͈̀͋́̾͌́ ̷̬̦͑̀͑ą̵͇̳͕͈͇͕͓̝̀͐̄͆̿́̽͊̒̚r̴̛͔̟̼̭͂͂̏̅̈́̾̏̿̚ͅę̴̠̗̠̗́̅̿̂̃̂̎͊ ̵̱̭̯̊͝g̸̡̢͉̥̫͇͔͚̼̥̘̳̎̇͊́͑̽̽̂o̸̢̜͂̅͂n̶̖̜̩̤̜̺̳͎̙̯̻̈͊̽̈́̔̉̑͂ě̴̢̢̜̩͔̠̖̫̱̉͒͜ͅ,̷̨̧̩̼̞͙̯̦̻͈̺͈̒̊̽̔͒̾̈́̈́ ̴̧͕̤̝̻̿͊͌̉̄̉̋͌̿͂̕͝ẇ̸͓̮̓͌̊͛r̷̢͍̥͔̲͉͚͚͑̾̕ͅe̸̱͓̟̦̟̩̦̓͗͌̍͆͗̽̋͜c̵̨̠̩͇̜͖͔̩̫̜̻̭̏͗̏k̴̪̙͉̂̄͗̇̉̑̈̚͝͝e̴͕̬̖͝d̵̢̗͕̝͙̹̝̀͂̇̊̕͝,̸͕̅͑̈́̽̉ ̷͚̯̖͇͈͊͆̆̅̔̅c̵̫̜̹̥̼̫̥̮̪̤̮̗̋̏̐̕r̶̡̭̤̗̥͔̦̙̯̜̣͂̅̌̊͒̀̌́́̆͝ų̶̖̪̮̺͔̋̄͋̍̋͋́̕͝ŝ̶̪̠̱̙̖͓̭̮̽̃́̓̍̔̎̿́ͅh̸̖͕̘͔͈͊̈́̿̈́̿è̵̡̳̪͎͈̣̮̩̋̿͑̾̏́͂̽̀́̚d̵̛͉͎̮̉̇̽͆̊̇̽̈́̍̕͜ ̷̞̙̹͓͇̖̣̂͐͊̒̆͊̽̚ṯ̷̛̞̲͐̋o̸̧͉̟̗̔̓̽̐̀͋̚͠ ̵̜̙̻̗̼̦̹̗̲̉̄̈́̋̈́̿͐ś̵̛̖͙̠̼͔̃̄͑̽͘͜m̶̮̜̻̤͔̌̓̈̽̓̑͒̿̚̕͜i̵̡̗̦͓̟̞̬̖̿t̶̡̛̤̱͍͓͇̥͚̪̅̋̽͒̃̓̕h̶̢̢̻͉͎̬̰̭̠̆e̵̛͔̪̓͂̑̉̑͗̉͜͠ͅr̶̨̼̰̦͐́̆͂͗̈́̊͘͜e̵̡̡̘̦̠̺̓̀͌̈́̇̒ͅͅë̸̟̭͖̼̳̹̭̙̠̣̜̰́̈́̎̏͗n̴̳̹̮̥̭̝̫̆̃š̷̩̑!̵̧͇͔̻͔̈́̑̏͒́́̍̿̈́̇̀͜ ̸̬̘̒͐͘͠T̶̨̪̹͈̼̄̐͆̑̎͠h̸̛̠̲̫̲̫̆̊̍̆̑͌̾̔̐e̴̠̎́͂̊̏̀̆̈́͝r̵͓̜̬̊̓̏̅ę̵͓͉̞̗͎͙̜͉͕̅͋̾̈́̏̽̎́͛̋͗͠ͅ'̶̝̓̔̆͒ͅs̴͔̘̏̌͒̈̄͆̕ ̷̡̢͚̞̘̲̞̂̈́͒́͑̎̈́̒̃̅ņ̸̢̜̤̫̙͍̺͉̠̑͆͛̔͋̈̍̀͌̍͐̕ó̴̼͊̐̿̎̕ ̸͎̪̣̱͙̥̚͘ẇ̴̲͎̦̯̫̞͈͆͝a̵͓̟̒̓̿̎͛̃̈́͛ÿ̵̢̢̼͍̞͚̤̞̤̮̮́̈̆͗̀̅̕ͅ ̶̧̞̻͖̘͓̣̻͇̎́ͅy̴̲͔͓̹̳̦̱̾̌̍̔̓̽̊͆̏͝ǒ̶̺̳̤͖̘͇͓̝̦͕̬̀̾̄u̴̝̳̳̻͙̘̞̺̺̣̖͈̽̑̀̎̊͑̄̅͝'̸̧͚̗̪̭̰̪̺̖͖͕͚͌͋̿̐͑ļ̷̨̯̙̠̭̰͓̯̣̖̌̏̽̕͘̚͝ļ̶̥̮͓̣̬̬̒̍̈́̕͠ ̶̫̃̓ģ̴̗̲͋̋̑͠e̸̢̧̝͈̩̫̮͑̀͂̒̅͂̊t̴̻̫̝̺̮́́̔͜͜͠ ̶̢̫͍͚̬̘̈͂͂̽͆̇̓͗͗̈b̴͔̭͓̟͎̟̩̫͆̌̈́̒͝ȃ̷̢͖͙̬̩̥͐͗̈́̽ć̵̨̣̺̜̝̀k̴͕͓͍̳̝̣̙̱̹̂͜ ̴̘͍̖̥̖̟͖̬̣̺̲̄̆́́͘y̵̧̭̝͇͎̣̋͂̀́̕͜ỏ̸̘̳̤͉̆̊͋̏̈́̿͊̈́ủ̸̧̞̬̞̗̺̘̠̌̄͛͌̇r̶̡̫̺̬̝͗̍̒ ̶̞͑̇w̶͚̩̍̾̂̍̾̄o̷̤͔̜̞̰̩͖̲͖̭̔̌̏͜͝r̶̡̡̤͉͉͂͋͆̀̊͆̓́̚͜ļ̴͙̮́d̴̰̓̾̎̾̐̔̾̚ş̶͙̥̬̰̼̲̹̪̏͜͝ ̷̧̝͎̋̔̒́́́̓̃̐̄͘͝ͅń̴̟̳̥͕̹̼͉̊̓͘͜͝͠o̴̢̘̘̰̳̓͊̏̽́͜w̶̯̗̞̮̉!̵͈̍̀͊̚

Xavier Riddle: Ugh, I just got a horrifying vision, all of our worlds are destroyed! They were all lost to this big purple goo thing!

Wordgirl: aaah! Oh no! My home......After all those years I have saved it, I can't feel super there anymore......

Mr. Rogers: Well, I know this sounds terrible, but I'm sure we can all find a way in this, I know it!

Lionel: But with our worlds destroyed, what shall we do now?

The evil voice: Y̴̡̯̔̐̍̈́ô̵̗͉̺̺̞̾́̑̽̕ͅu̵͕̽̽̈̊̏'̷̱͓̜̹̝̠̉̍͂̀̅͌͝l̸̝̱̳̗̝̜̩͋̈́̄̏̈̉̏̿͌͝ḻ̵͉̬̄̂͗͌͌͑͋̿͘͘̚͠ ̴̗͐͝n̷͎̳̼̤̠̲̰͖̻͑e̵͖̙̠͒̽̒̍̈́͊̀v̵̦̩͖̝̗̬͂͗͗̃̈́̀͌̀̐͑̓ẻ̷͇̗̣͚͔͕͇̝̀̓̏͒͋͑̿̉͋͘r̵̙͈̪̃̃͌̍̂ ̸̡̢̠͎͖̙̱̗̝̟̈̿̀̚͜ͅş̴̧̧̳̯̯̜̬̫͋̀̽̀̌͒̃͝t̶̯̮͇̱̳̝̞̘͎͓͇̯̅̆̈́͊́̈́̑̕͝o̵̢̹̤̲͓̩̟̭̝͆̾̏̾͜͝p̷̡̛͍̲͕͋͒̆̓̚͠ͅ ̴̢̪͖̯̺͙̦̆̒͊̌͠ţ̶̡̦̭̺̦̙̤̞̹͆̃͠h̵̨̛̘̬̏̒̂̈́̽̈́͠ẻ̴̘͙̇̄ ̷̧̨̢̨̦̞̥̯̖̳̏̀̈͂t̵̳̝̓̉͗̅͂̏̄͐̎͘̕ḫ̷̢̠̟̼̣̮̅̌͒̀́̀̕͝͝ͅi̴̳͚̮̻̾͂̊̿͝n̶̯͔̲̯͑͋̒̈́͋̀̚̕͝g̵͍̘̘͇͛̒̈̀͛̃ ̴̨̙̯̬͚̳͍̜̺̎̈͊͌̕n̷̡̡̰̲̣̝̭̼̎̈́̌̈̃̓͆͜ö̶̮̺̖͙́͑͗͜ẉ̸̧̣̰͇̣͔̍̓̋̊͑̄̌̈́̒͠ͅ!̸̧̞̋͐̈́̈́̋ ̸̲̝̜̬̩̣̜̠̪̗̒͝ͅN̵̺̣̮̘͇̖̄̇͆̌́͑̕ò̵̻̺̈́̌́͆̿͑t̶̛̻͓͙̥̬͚̤̖͎͙̾̿̏̂̈́̐̃̈̀̔͜͝ ̸̡̗̠̰̩̲̖͓͛͑͆̚̕͜ų̷̬͂͛̿̂́ņ̵̯̮̪͔̫̣̋̔͗͜͠l̵̡̺̯̈́̉̄̈́̔̓̈́͝͠e̴̢͕̰͐ͅs̷̨̢̛̮͇̺̲̰̥̾̾̎̌͊́͠͠s̴̩̖̉̈ ̴̡̼͙̮̺̺͚̺̺̱̒͆̈́͠y̷͚̙̲̻̹̠͚̍̚͜o̷̡͇̺̱̟̻̗̯͋̂͐̒̐̄̃́͊͝u̵̯͖̦̟̮͐̒̌̑͜͝ ̴̛̺̀͆̋̀̓͂̓̍͠ç̵͔͉̬̫̦̜̿̓̂̉̚͘̕͝͝ą̵̙̬̭͉̪͚̭͈̯̈́́̈̍͌̾͝n̴̮̫̖̄ ̸̥̠̻͆̐̅̄g̷̼̋̏̓̾̿̄̇i̸̡̛̞̹̤͎̱̐͋̏̔̓̓̓͋͑v̵̧̬̙̞̜̰̹͚̀̔̓́͑̏͊̉ę̴̹͖̫̼̲͕̣͖̘̙̓̾͜͠ ̵̹͈̳̮͇̻̘̌͌̂̊̇̃ḭ̶̲̩͚́͋̐̇̾̕͘n̶̢̻͚̻̄̃͂̓ ̷͎̗̲̼̮̯́͜t̸̢̛̗̫̰̻̚ẅ̶̢̗̫͕͉̮͒̏͆̓͋͜o̸̬̻̮̣̮̬̽͐ ̶̢͍̮̳͔̰̙̭̄̄̑̋̊̓͠h̶̢͓̖̬̳̲́̑̆̀̋̓̂͋̚͝ȅ̶̮̏̇͘r̴̲̟̪̙̲͇̹͎̈́̆̅̔͊̑͆̚o̴͙͔̳͛̎͌̅̃̆͗͒͜ḛ̶̺̠̽̈́̀̇̉̔̇̒s̶̝̗͍̮̥̜̫̲̥̥̈͂́̆̐͝,̴̧̢̧͓͇̜̭̰͕̒͂̒̉̈̎̀͠ͅͅ ̵̡͎̫͕͙̠̔̈́͑ͅt̶̡̛̞́̈́̉͒̔̚h̴̹͙̖̟̹̒͐̈́̓̋̕͝e̵̛̳̭͒̔̒̄͆̅ñ̴͈̦̎ ̸͙͎̩̦͓̘̫̪͉͐̅̄͒͒̈́͂́͌̽͘͜͠á̵̯̄̏̔͗̇͐͠͠l̸̜͍͎̳̼̻̿̊͂̈͋͒̉̚̚̕͝l̴̡̨̛̹̘͓͓̳̎͊͜͠ ̷̛̫̄̾̃̾̈́ǫ̵͛͌̔͊̅̆̇f̸̥̀͑͒̅ ̶̣̣̞̪̹̱͙̝̣̫̳̳̅̀̋̽̄̈́̚͝͝i̵̬̋͗̃̎̚͝t̵͈̘̗̤͇̫͐͌̑̚͜͝ ̷̛̳͙̫̏̽̆͂̑̄͒̚͠w̵̧͕̫̞̩̪̟̝̃̇̋̌̏̐̇į̷̧̻̞̯̤̼̝͔͖̀̅̑̕l̶̡͍̱͈̳̯̬̼̿͛ḽ̷͇͕̻̫͓̮͉̖͖̗̂̒̏̃̎̅̔̈̚̚ ̶̳̳͎͐̾̽̈́b̴̡͉̗̻̖̼͍̺̻̦͕͒͂̊̑̏̏̈́̄̈́̕e̴̞̓̓̓͊̋̽͌̕ ̸̡̨̨̘̼̩̳̙̥̠̦̏̐̿̔̓͛̚͘͝g̴̢͙̤͈̹̯̞̑́̆͊̽̆͐͘ȏ̴̗̺͈̩͑ͅn̷̢͖̪̦̩̭͕̰͙̼͂͊̒̏̿ë̶͎̟́́́͋͐͒͑̚͝!̶̛̫̭̩̗̬͈͕̀̍̉͋͆̈́̕͜

Xavier Riddle: So....I think I just heard that the only way to stop this big purple goo monster is with the sacrifice of two heroes!

Arthur: Uhhhhh, what??

WordGirl: Does that mean we essentially have to lose some friends? I maybe super, but I might not be into this......but maybe I will!

Xavier Riddle: Me too, I have known all of the historical figures who made mighty sacrifices to bring a change to the world, so maybe I can do the same thing!

Lionel: But I don't want to lose another friend again!

Barney: Hey, don't worry, I'm sure we can all figure something out.

Hacker: Yeah, and I'm also sure we can all make this mean something for a change!

Xavier: You're right. So everyone, shall we split now and explore all these portal for more clues on how to stop this purple thing?

Everyone nods and then gets ready to explore. Wordgirl and Xavier go through one portal, followed by Ms. Frizzle and Dash, Lionel and Hacker, and Digit and Barney, who all go through different portals. The Kratt Bros and Mr. Rogers than prepare to enter one portal, only to discover that they walked into a cave with lots of purple crystals

Chris Kratt: Well, me and Martin have explored several caves in the past, but I bet those caves have some of those strange creatures as well!

Mr. Rogers: Yeah, I bet you're right...but we must get through this so we can uncover more mysteries of this purple goo thing!

You can play as the Kratt Bros and Mr. Rogers and there, you must traverse through a platforming section of the caves to explore situation.

The Kratt Bros and Mr. Rogers then encounter four familiar creatures with familiar shaped antennas as well as with yellow, purple, green and red colors on them.

Enslaved Teletubbies: Ė̴̡̲̹̻̎h̷̞̦̳̼̙̖͙̣͍̳͎̯̟̔̇̈͒ ̸̨̢̛̤̣̖̬̜̮̞̯̫̂͋̑̌͜ͅŏ̶̭̖̫͂̃̂͋̀͝h̷͔͉̲͔͍̮̺͔͈͍̲͛͒̈́͆̾̀̋h̸̬̲̲̽̾̒͊̊̌̽͘̕̕ḣ̶̙̭̠̮͖͉̙͕̜̽̽̀̓̏̈́̆͌̿h̴̨̩̮͂̇!̵̨̡̮̲̳̭̫̜͇͐̉̓̐͑͠ ̵̧̡̱̭͙̋͊̌͋̏̀

Martin: Hey, I think Zoboo once told us about those creatures! It looks like they need our help too!

Tinky Winky's voice from the Enslaved Teletubbies: T̸͖̟̲̄̒̉͌͌̃͆̊̍̓̌̉̃͋͠î̴̟n̴̛̫̠̩͔̲͔͙̤̠̖͕͂̊́̍́͜͝k̸̨̥͓̥̻͕̝̎̊̎͐͑̀͘ͅy̶̨̨̯͇͍̣̺̘͙̹̲͔̻̞͂̃͑͂̈́̀͗̓͂̚͜͝ ̸̢̱̲͕̮̟̗̯͕̗̑͘͜Ẅ̶̲̣̬̭̗́͗̉̋͛̉̉̊͗͌̓̈́̌̈́͝ͅǐ̸̠̲̠͕̻͍̦̬͒͑̉̍͂͒̍̊̚͝ͅͅń̵̡̳̳͎̝̓́̋͒̐̊͘̚͝k̷͔̝͇̅̑́͐͊̒̅̉̎̀͆͘͝͝y̸̛̯͖̽̄̀̄̾̍̆̆̃̋͛̑͝ ̶̛͖͇̮̦͑͑̒͆̈́̉͊͠͠ḥ̴͗̇͋͂͐̀̏̄̏̊͘ủ̷̪͔̃̅̀͂̄͝͝r̴̛̟̺͕͍͇̳̠̊̃̓̈́̃̓̐̈́̈́̕̚t̵͉̖̘̱͇̱̞͕̟̔͆͂̃͑̾́̚ͅ ̴̡̫̼͎͔̞̣̰̞̙̲̀̓̾͋̍͊̾͑̊͛̓̓̔͜͜͜͠͝f̸̢͍͚̫̥͕̑̂̌͊̔͗͊͐̈́͜r̶̡̹̺̜̣̰͓͖͙̟̗̝̠͋͒̓͋̎̔i̸̡̡͔̗̪͚̭̾͗̃̀̔̂͌̾̆̏̓̊̐̒͘e̶̡̛̪̳̮̱̝͕͓̼͓̭̩̘͔̐͌̈͒̓̊͋͘n̴̩̺͇̫͆̐̍͋͒ͅd̴͙̳̥̼̂̔ş̸̮̥̰͎̝̮̜͖̜̻̥͈͈͋͂̈́͆̒̐̏̊͐̉͆̚͜͝͠!̶̧̭͎͖̖̫̭̳̪͚̩̗̐̂̓ͅ

Mr. Rogers: Well, I'm always there for any friend in need, let's do this!

You can choose between the Kratt Bros and Mr. Rogers to defeat the Enslaved Teletubbies.

After the boss fight:

Chris: It's ok, big creatures, we saved you! you're safe now!

Mr. Rogers: It's a pleasure to meet you, Teletubbies!

The Teletubbies get excited

Martin: You cheerful creatures sure know how to make the best out of any situation! So, do you four have any information about this big purple goo thing?

Tinky Winky plays something on his tv screen on his belly with a mysterious purple creature.

Mr. Rogers: Wow, these creatures seem to have built-in TVs on their bellies, and they do have info on this thing!

Martin points to a cave exit: Let's get out of those caves, this might be the way to the main purple creature.

Mr. Rogers, Chris and Martin and the Teletubbies then get out of the caves, where they then get into a tropical area with jungle islands.

You can choose between Mr. Rogers, Chris and Martin or The Teletubbies to explore the jungle tropics area via a platforming section destroying the Anomaly's minions.

Tinky Winky gets another tv signal and he seems to be getting close to the main source.

Chris: It looks like they sense that purple thing in the distance!

Mr. Rogers then looks closer at the tv

Mr. Rogers: It looks like they're showing that my friend, Big Bird has found some more clues elsewhere! He's also accompanied by some blue dragon and a red furry monster, whoever they are......

Martin: Maybe if we can meet up with them, they should know something......

The 7 friends nod

End of Chapter 8

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will add the challenges me and Pop added to Multi-nomaly Mayhem as well as the learning books I created for Mr. Rogers. Well done to the both of us! Sorry about the wait as college for me is making me too tired to update the creation threads. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 125:

Write Chapter 8 for our story mode. Get submitting and use your imagination!

Chapter 8:

The Mystery Unfolds

We cut back to the electric corridor Xavier Riddle and the 11 other characters are located where Xavier is exploring more portals. Him and his new friends keep exploring.

Arthur: Those portals seem to have some sort of power.

Xavier Riddle: It seems what Big Bird went into was one of the portals to rescue Elmo.

Mr. Rogers: Will we have to go into the portals as well?

Xavier Riddle: I believe so, there's others stuck in other places in there so let's keep exploring.

Ms. Frizzle: Well, maybe this will give us a clue as to what those purple creatures were.

Lionel: What are we waiting for? I want to rescue my family and the library I live in.

Arthur: And Elwood City

Barney: And my friends.

Xavier Riddle: And the Secret Museum.

Everyone nods and then gets ready to explore.

You can choose 5 of the 12 characters there to traverse through a platforming section of the electric corridor to explore the portal situation.

Xavier Riddle and his new friends look around and then something happens to Xavier.

Xavier Riddle: I am signaling something....

Mr. Rogers looks at Xavier in dismay worried for him.

Mr. Rogers: What is wrong, Xavier? Is everything alright?

Xavier Riddle: I am getting another distress signal in my mind...

Xavier Riddle flashes back to an evil voice speaking to him.

The evil voice: Ş̴̨̲̣̺͍̟̠̬̈́̓̃̎̑͗̿͗͠a̴͙͓̺͙̞̼͍̳̜̤͙͓̔̚ͅͅͅc̶̟̳̩̰̪͕̣̖̮̬̐̚ͅr̸̛̹̱̲͋͂̈́̈́͆̓̃̿̑̑̂͆̇̚ͅį̷̨̬̮̖͕̮̮̰̼͕͉̓̀̓̏̃̿͘͝͝͠f̸̻̘͚̣͖̼̗͕͙͇̄͆̅̾͘̚i̴̢̠̳͇̪͚̮̱̟̠̖̲͑̆ć̴̼͓̺̜̭̣͉̖̲̺͕̈̈̽̐̃̏̓̀̕ę̶̺̖̬͉͕̝̻̜͖̤̣̼̞̖̈͊̃̾͗́̒̉͘͝͝͝ ̴̡̠̪̜̳̳͑̀̽̉̇́̊̐́̐̌̕t̶̝͔̮̮̟͉̄͐̆̋̿̾̓̔̔̚̚̚͝ͅw̵̡̧̢͚̯̭̞̠̩̹̪̖̉̈́͝ơ̷̱͇̘̖̞͇̙̈́͒̂͂͋̓̓̋̋̆̈́̕͘͜͝ ̷̭̦͕͍̭̘͇̖͇͓̼̹̯͖̝͆͝ȯ̴̢̡̜̺͕̻͕̺͇̣̘̞̋̈̊̌͌͝f̸̨̨̀́̃͊̓́̈́̈̈̍͘͘͝͠ ̴̨̯͍̍͌͂̀̕͝ỷ̶̢͇̝͉̙̙͇̞̟̃̌ǫ̴̺̺͇̻͍̗̎̌̐̇͝u̶̡̧̜̝͍̜͒͒͊͠ ̷̨̢̜̮̺̣͉̼̮̬̯̯̻͖̅a̴̛̛̼̟͎̓̈́̃͐̇̌̐͛̋̏ň̸̬̥̖̖̣͛͜͝d̶̛̘͍̣͓̰͉̣̲͚͎͆̄̐̇͋̉̅̓̄͊̅͛͘͘ͅ ̵̲̟̻̠̰̞̭͚̦̉̕͜t̶̳́̉͒̂͝ḧ̶̥̬̼̫̬̓̏͐͂́̄̚e̵̺̬̖̖̣͉̺̎͋̈́̉͌̕͝n̸̛̥̒̎͂̔̉̏͂̒̎̊͋͠ ̷̠̰̻̞̜͔̻͙̟̃̊̀̔̍͜w̷̢̦̖̞̪͓͗́͗͑̈́̊̽̐̀̄̈͒ę̸̡̫̫͙̣̼͈̎̓͐̀̏͒̿̑͒̕̕͝ ̴̨̭̗͕̞̟̽̈́́͑̐͋͋̅̆͛̚w̶̛̖͉̐͋͆̿̃͑͑͊̌i̸̞̗̹̳̹͇͎͊͛́̔͆̊̽̈l̵̢̛̮͇͔͈͈̹̣͇̣̉͛̓̀͗̽̈́̊̊͑̋͜͠ͅͅl̶̨̛̩̼̳̫̘̬͎̪̜̣̬̜̒͆̏̀̓͛̀̈́̈́͐͋̾ͅͅ ̶̻̖̣̦͖̺͚͕̿͒̀͒͐̆͑́͂̂͘g̴̢͈̝͙̙͚̭̺̱͕͚̍̀͠i̴͇̬̹͕̫̠̟̐v̵͖̺̟̠̘̜̺̯̩̭̯̞̲̍͐̑̾͌̚̚͜͝ē̵̗̺̹͉ ̷̨͇̙̑̋͑̓̌e̶̞͙͖̤̩̮̞̜̭̬̱͑̇̄̈́́̾̃͘̕v̶̡̛̛̱̙̠̜̜̇̎̒̾̂̃̿͂̔̕̚͜͠ͅȩ̴͚̬̘̫̗͔́̽͊ŗ̴̨̧̥͎̙̮͉͕̫̬͔̣̑̎̒y̶̲̖̻̜̋́̋̐͘͜t̷̨̜̪̱͓̟̩̙͉̥̗͎̳̾̂͐h̸̺̠͛̐́̈́͊͆̂̚͘ì̷̢̨͚̹͇̰͑̅͒̈́͗͐̚̕̕͝n̶̡̨̞̹̥̺̔̕g̴̛̫̅̃̐̈̅̑̉͝ ̶̗͙͇̩̯̄̊͑̓́̈́́̈́̎͝͝b̶̨̙̤̰̖͉̲̗͈̹̀́̓̏͘̚a̶̡͎͚̘̤͙̼̤̠̠̥̟͇̜̐c̴̰̼̫͈̝̣̖̘̟͈͗̿̅̈́̅̒̐̒̑͘͠͝k̸̢̛̹͖̝̙͉̒̄̄̃̂̌̓̊̋́̕!̷̦͙̦̼̎̈́̉̆͋́͐͐͠ ̶̢̜̙͇̱̼̭͚̭̀̀ͅI̷̛̩̯̭͍͗̂̀́̏͊͆̂̒̒f̵̡̢̢̛̻̩̹̎̀̈́̌̇͐̉̌͊̇͘ ̴͈̩̹͈̫͓̳̘̻̬̏͌͆͂͑͐̽̅̉̎̎̈́͌̀n̴̨̡̥̠̫̟̳̪̖̞̮̬͔̣̮͒̇̆̏͊̾̓̌̚͘o̷̧̢̳̤̪͙͇̥̼̪̹͇̯͗͒̑̍̿͑̄͒̌ͅͅt̸̹͕̬̫̦̀͊͒̔͒,̵͚̼̩͈̙̿͜͠͝ ̵̡̢̝͉̩͎̼͖͓̝̐̏̈͘͝ȩ̷̳̟̬̭̈͑̎̀͐̆̈́̒͗̋͘͠ͅv̸̢̜͚̣̲̗̜̠̯̥̗̞͍̪̑ę̶̤̦͚͖͕͚͍̪͙́͂̄̔͘̚ŕ̷͓̰̬͚̽̏̒̓̇̔̒̿̆ỳ̴̢̧̡̛̗͚́͂̀́̐̕ͅo̷̲̣̘͛̔̏̏́̊̓͑͒̚̕̕͝n̸̨͇̹͓͉͚̫̼͇̠̩͆͋̑̆̒̇̋̔̏̿̽̀́̌͜͝ͅe̷̹̬͔͔̙̐͊͌̍̾̐͐̈̉̎̇̀̒̎͋͜͜ͅ'̴̱͐̄̃̕͜͝ş̵̼̱͎̑̋͊͐̅́̈́̿ ̷̨̹͂͗͒̈́̏̇̑͌̒͑̚̚ẘ̴̛̗̮̥̟͔̥̰͎̥͖͌͂͒̀̕o̶̜̬̻̻͓̼̫̭̔͑̌͜r̸̡̧̧̼̣̖̞̯̖͚̠̣͛̑̒͛́̃̀̿̆͜l̸͇̱̣̪͖̣͔͔̠̣͚̱̝͌ḋ̸̬̮̎̉͗͘͠s̵̡̧̨̭͇̮͔̘̬̭̹̦̲͕̓̋ ̶̼̠͓̹̀͊̋́͑͛̾̀̑̕͜͝w̴̢̜̥̭͖̱̦͍̼͔̰̰͚͍͓̓̆̋̌͛͌̈́̉̎̆̌̎̆͂͝ï̵͎̈́̒͑̕͝ĺ̸̺̪̀̂͛̔͘̚l̴̨͕̯̖̜͋̇̄̑̊̇͌̅̇́̆͝͝͠ ̴̧̗̩̫̘͚̰̱̿̐̒̀͆͒̈́̓̿͋͋̉̓̚d̴̡̫͔͈̫̟̥̦͍͉̣̦͑̚i̷̡̝͇̼̮̺̫̰̔̒̒̂̅̋̑͌s̷̢̟̘̯͙̟̫͂͒̃̒͂͝a̸̝͆̔̇̌͝p̶͓̘̰̩̼̘̰̺̦̜̼̉p̴̻̳̋̀̅̕e̴͍̝̣̪͑́́̾̔a̶̢͈͔͎̤͈͍̺̺̪͉̯̣̘̻͐̉͊r̸̡̧̛̖̺͉̥̝͙̠̻̀́͛͂̈̊ ̴̡̛̇̈̐͛́͘͝ḟ̵̛̙͖̞͕̪̻͈̹͙̜͈̣̫̟͕̓́ő̷̧̤̫̩͓͝ŗ̶̢̢̢͖͔̟̩̝̗̎͗̒̆̉̑̿̈̆̓̄͛͌̿̕e̷̛̳̐̐̊͐͑̏́́͆̉̇͘̕͝v̷̢̨̦̼͕̓̊̒̆͊̐̅͑̽̀͌̄̀ę̷͙͓̗͚̺͍̜̋͋r̷̩̤̣͖̪̹̬̻͍͔̔̆͑̂͋͌̂͊ͅ!̶̨̧̤̭͓̣̙̗̙̤̔͜

WordGirl: So um...two of us will have to be sacrificed to save everyone else?

Xavier Riddle: I am afraid so...knowing all the historical heroes I met and their sacrifices, I might as well have to do something about this.

Barney: Well, I am sure where we will figure out a way where we can all be together.

Digit: And then, no one will have to fear.

Hacker was looking away for a second until....some evil portal appears with four familiar creatures with familiar shaped antennas as well as with yellow, purple, green and red colors on it.

Martin: Hmmmm, those four creatures look familiar...Zoboomafoo told us about them.

Dash: It seems the Teletubbies have been possessed by the purple creatures.

Xavier Riddle: We have no choice to defeat them...

You can choose 5 of the 12 characters there to defeat the Enslaved Teletubbies.

After the boss fight:

Chris: Oh, the Teletubbies are back.

Mr. Rogers: Nice to meet you, Teletubbies!

Barney gets excited.

Barney: You four seem like so much fun! So, do you four know anything about what took over our homes?

Chris: Hmmmm, seems like that's the purple source. Let's head towards the direction of it.

Martin points to a portal: Let's go explore, this might be the portal towards the main purple creature.

Barney, Chris and Martin and the Teletubbies then go in the portal. Everyone else waves goodbye.

You then see Barney, Chris and Martin and the Teletubbies enter the portal which takes them through a Teletubbies-is countryside level.

You can choose between Barney, Chris and Martin or The Teletubbies to explore the countryside area via a platformigh section destroying the Anomaly's minions.

Chris: We are getting there.

Barney then looks closer at the tv

Barney: Oh, it seems my friends Big Bird, Elmo and Ord found some clues as well!

Martin: Well, why don't we meet up with them!

The 7 friends nod

End of Chapter 8
Alright, for my chapter 8....

Chapter 8:

Mo' Portals, Mo' Problems, Mo' Mysteries to solve

Back at the electric corridor, Xavier Riddle and the others were just about to group out and explore the many other portals that Xavier had been able to sense out.

Xavier Riddle: Well guys, since there are so many portals in here, why not we all separate into groups, so we can all explore each portal all at once?

Arthur: Mmmmm, Sounds like a good idea, Xavier, let's all do that!

Mr. Rogers: I'm always ready to volunteer for everything, no matter what

Xavier Riddle: That's just what I like to hear, Mr. Rogers!

Ms. Frizzle: That's right! That sounds like the sound of good cooperation right here! If hopefully that means I can get my bus back, and my students.....

Lionel: Geez, I hope they're okay, just as I hope that my family and the library is okay as well.....

Arthur: And my friends and family...even D.W.

Xavier Riddle: Yeah, as much as I am worried about the Secret Museum, and Yadina and Brad, I know that we can all solve this together!

Digit: Yeah! That sure is math to my ears! Oh, sorry, I mean, this just sounds great....

Just then, then something happens to Xavier.

Barney: Uhhh, Xavier, what's wrong?

Xavier Riddle: Somehow, my powers are sensing something else, apparently, this something is more evil than anything I have ever sensed!

Mr. Rogers: Eh, what is it, Xavier?

Xavier Riddle: Oh my! It looks like this is coming from something related to that big purple goo thing!

Xavier Riddle can hear an evil voice speaking to him.

The evil voice: M̶̻̹̲̣̬͎̥̳̬̒͒̇̾̽̈́͛͐̃͘͜͝ẅ̷̡͓̭̪͕͚̳̻̤̟̩͍́̋̔͒̄̋̊́́̐̓̍ǎ̶͓̥̗̳͉̣̘̰̖͙͜͝ͅh̵̡̢̟͈͔̆́͘a̷̺͎̖̿͊̾͊͂̒̌̉͐̅͠h̶̢̭̰̙͘a̶͙̰̙̒̇͊̄͐ḩ̸͇͚̼̥͓̆͂̇͛̈̈́̓̈́̇̈́͠a̵̡̰̜̪͙͙̭͕͖̙̳̅͛́͌̓̓́h̷̠͔̩̺̼͓̿͊̀͐̀͛̈͆̽̂̕͘͜a̷̡̻̖̺̘̎̀̾́̏̊̉h̵̢̳͖̪̗̯̋̀ͅa̸̲̻̲̥͔̬̎!̵͚̙̫̙̫̟̙̫̖̮̓͒͑̆͐͌͛̕ ̵̺͙̣̪̗͎̜̚W̴̝̳̰̞͖̥͆̈́͝e̸̡̦̠̥̠͚͎͉̻͎͑̓́̐̆͝ͅl̷̘̺͂̑̎l̴̨̺̞̞̞̮̤̞̩̞͌̔̀̃͌̉̂,̷͚̥͓͙̱̮̆̏̀̓ ̸̧̡̬̬͓͚̩̫̝̜̼̜̓͗͛̉̌͋͆̾i̵̻̯̭̺͍̊̂́̈̆̍̉͝t̵̹̓̅̉͒̔͛̆̉̊̀͝ ̴̡̲͈̥̥̻͎̠̟̏̀̍̇̀͛̍̕̚s̶̛̺͕̪̳̺̪̰̼̝̜̳̘͋̽͗́̃̌̍̇͝e̸̜͔̮̯̰̺̾͋͂̾̿̎͐̎e̸̡̨͇͈̲̤̰̼̞̺̐̉̏̔͠m̸̛̹̩̱̹͎̬̘̌͆͜ŝ̷̛̼͙̪̻̱̰̈́̀̉͆̀͋͘ ̵͖̘̗̥͖́̀̂̉̒́̀͐̉͐̏ͅt̵͍͍̝͓̊̄̑͌̎̓͑͠h̸̨̛͍̫̲͙͎̯̀́̐̊̀̌͜ǎ̴̘̤̩̠͔̥͈͔̳̞͖͆̊͆͜t̶̡̼̙̤͉͕̚͜ ̷̺̭̖͇͎͓̤̮̣̮͍̈̏̇̌̓̓̋̉̆̈̚y̵̡̧͎͓̦͉͔͙̅̇͋̉̓͘͜ơ̷̲̱̣̭̒̀͒̆̔̓͌̀͒̊̓u̶̢̨̱̣̹̙͎͔̝̠͑̀̿͆ ̷̧̖͔̙̞̗̜̃̄̈́̍͑͛͆ͅş̵̧͖̯̳̱͉͊̉̒͛͐̌͘ͅh̷͕̤̝̻̳̲͊̾̄̽̈́̑́͠o̷̡̢͚̾͗͊̈́ư̷̡̗̪̩̏̄̌̽̓͂̃̆̋̕͜l̶̥̳̇̿̎̄͑̍̋̚ͅd̵̛̺̤͔̎̈́͋́̓ ̷̗̺̲̥͌͌͑͌̕͜h̷̛͎̤͉͎̥͎̞̍̆͂͜͝ą̸̨̲̻̻͈͑̇̀͒̋̏̕̕͜͝v̷̧̡̨̨̦͈͍̞̹͖̈́̍̅̐̊̓̉̌͘͜ę̴̡̞͙͍͙̹̹̥̺̪͇̇̐͗̾̿͋̈́̿ ̸̧̞̳̳̻̘̫̱̣͚̹̔̈́̓̑̕͝ͅt̵̯̹͌͛́̈͊̓͝ố̵̡̪͕̥̫̹̪̲͉̰̱̺̇͋̋͂̏̓̈͠ ̴̧̘͙̜̈́̐̐̊a̸̮̰̮̥͙̬̪͖͊̈́́͒̆̏̐ć̷̺̯͔̏̍̍̄ç̷̡͎̳̱͍̙̞̗̭̱̫͆̑̃͗̾̈́͝ȩ̴̾̎̏̓̑̌͛̄̔͝p̴̤̻̩̈́͆̑̎̉̊͐͜͝t̷͎̗͕̹̓͂̚ ̸̦̘͚̙̬̤̈͒͑̿̈y̸̡͎͍̥̞͉̖̱̳̒͜͜o̷̖̠͖̱̫̜͇̾̈́͆̈́̈́͊́̃̏̕u̷̩͈̯̓͑̉̀̈́͜͝r̵͓̮̤̱͎̓͐̊̾̎̈̉̂͝͠ ̴̨̱̦̱̖̠̉̉f̴͈̮̮͇͖̼̪̺̗̃͘e̷̢̨̧͚̭̤̮̣̣̗̿͘͝ͅâ̷̡̦͖̪͍ŗ̵̨͈̜̠̳̞̳̼̥̜̦̉̈̈́͛̀̈́̀s̸̡͕͓̝̲̫̯̈́̉̽͊̋̚!̶̮̺̈́̓̀̆̾̈́̇͘͘͘

Xavier Riddle: Oh no....

The evil voice: A̴͍̭̪̻̞̭͇͉̻͉̦͔͑̀̐̌̉͆͠͠ḽ̶͆͒͌̃̽̍̌̅l̷̢̛̗͈̣̘̻̼͌̅̀̅ ̴̧̛͉̹̥̠̼̑͒̀̃̔̏̔̈́́̂̚ó̵̭͙̼̞̜̙͔̣̐͗̆́͐̚̚f̷̧̛̬̭̫̭͍̝̻̫̻͂͊̽̅̑̾͜͜͝ ̶͛͌͝ͅy̶̡̛̗̍̐̑̀̃͛̆̀̾̚ỏ̶̞̰͔͚̰͉͙̬̹̝ư̴̢̥̝̘̳̯̹̬͉̙͐̇̈́͛̽͜͝͠r̴̙̰̾̄̈́͘ͅ ̸̛̩̺̭͙͎̞̃͐̂̇̈́̏̎̈́̆̒̕͜ͅw̷̙͈̯͎̳͚̐̃͂̂͝o̸͔͕̦̼̮͉̰̞̾r̸̫̰̹̮̦̼̫͔̽ͅl̵̡̧̪̣̝͕̳̼͇̒́̾̐̀̿̑̌̏̔͗ͅḏ̴̢̪̞̟̼̤̳͆̏̏s̶̡̜̝͔͎̠͈̀͋́̾͌́ ̷̬̦͑̀͑ą̵͇̳͕͈͇͕͓̝̀͐̄͆̿́̽͊̒̚r̴̛͔̟̼̭͂͂̏̅̈́̾̏̿̚ͅę̴̠̗̠̗́̅̿̂̃̂̎͊ ̵̱̭̯̊͝g̸̡̢͉̥̫͇͔͚̼̥̘̳̎̇͊́͑̽̽̂o̸̢̜͂̅͂n̶̖̜̩̤̜̺̳͎̙̯̻̈͊̽̈́̔̉̑͂ě̴̢̢̜̩͔̠̖̫̱̉͒͜ͅ,̷̨̧̩̼̞͙̯̦̻͈̺͈̒̊̽̔͒̾̈́̈́ ̴̧͕̤̝̻̿͊͌̉̄̉̋͌̿͂̕͝ẇ̸͓̮̓͌̊͛r̷̢͍̥͔̲͉͚͚͑̾̕ͅe̸̱͓̟̦̟̩̦̓͗͌̍͆͗̽̋͜c̵̨̠̩͇̜͖͔̩̫̜̻̭̏͗̏k̴̪̙͉̂̄͗̇̉̑̈̚͝͝e̴͕̬̖͝d̵̢̗͕̝͙̹̝̀͂̇̊̕͝,̸͕̅͑̈́̽̉ ̷͚̯̖͇͈͊͆̆̅̔̅c̵̫̜̹̥̼̫̥̮̪̤̮̗̋̏̐̕r̶̡̭̤̗̥͔̦̙̯̜̣͂̅̌̊͒̀̌́́̆͝ų̶̖̪̮̺͔̋̄͋̍̋͋́̕͝ŝ̶̪̠̱̙̖͓̭̮̽̃́̓̍̔̎̿́ͅh̸̖͕̘͔͈͊̈́̿̈́̿è̵̡̳̪͎͈̣̮̩̋̿͑̾̏́͂̽̀́̚d̵̛͉͎̮̉̇̽͆̊̇̽̈́̍̕͜ ̷̞̙̹͓͇̖̣̂͐͊̒̆͊̽̚ṯ̷̛̞̲͐̋o̸̧͉̟̗̔̓̽̐̀͋̚͠ ̵̜̙̻̗̼̦̹̗̲̉̄̈́̋̈́̿͐ś̵̛̖͙̠̼͔̃̄͑̽͘͜m̶̮̜̻̤͔̌̓̈̽̓̑͒̿̚̕͜i̵̡̗̦͓̟̞̬̖̿t̶̡̛̤̱͍͓͇̥͚̪̅̋̽͒̃̓̕h̶̢̢̻͉͎̬̰̭̠̆e̵̛͔̪̓͂̑̉̑͗̉͜͠ͅr̶̨̼̰̦͐́̆͂͗̈́̊͘͜e̵̡̡̘̦̠̺̓̀͌̈́̇̒ͅͅë̸̟̭͖̼̳̹̭̙̠̣̜̰́̈́̎̏͗n̴̳̹̮̥̭̝̫̆̃š̷̩̑!̵̧͇͔̻͔̈́̑̏͒́́̍̿̈́̇̀͜ ̸̬̘̒͐͘͠T̶̨̪̹͈̼̄̐͆̑̎͠h̸̛̠̲̫̲̫̆̊̍̆̑͌̾̔̐e̴̠̎́͂̊̏̀̆̈́͝r̵͓̜̬̊̓̏̅ę̵͓͉̞̗͎͙̜͉͕̅͋̾̈́̏̽̎́͛̋͗͠ͅ'̶̝̓̔̆͒ͅs̴͔̘̏̌͒̈̄͆̕ ̷̡̢͚̞̘̲̞̂̈́͒́͑̎̈́̒̃̅ņ̸̢̜̤̫̙͍̺͉̠̑͆͛̔͋̈̍̀͌̍͐̕ó̴̼͊̐̿̎̕ ̸͎̪̣̱͙̥̚͘ẇ̴̲͎̦̯̫̞͈͆͝a̵͓̟̒̓̿̎͛̃̈́͛ÿ̵̢̢̼͍̞͚̤̞̤̮̮́̈̆͗̀̅̕ͅ ̶̧̞̻͖̘͓̣̻͇̎́ͅy̴̲͔͓̹̳̦̱̾̌̍̔̓̽̊͆̏͝ǒ̶̺̳̤͖̘͇͓̝̦͕̬̀̾̄u̴̝̳̳̻͙̘̞̺̺̣̖͈̽̑̀̎̊͑̄̅͝'̸̧͚̗̪̭̰̪̺̖͖͕͚͌͋̿̐͑ļ̷̨̯̙̠̭̰͓̯̣̖̌̏̽̕͘̚͝ļ̶̥̮͓̣̬̬̒̍̈́̕͠ ̶̫̃̓ģ̴̗̲͋̋̑͠e̸̢̧̝͈̩̫̮͑̀͂̒̅͂̊t̴̻̫̝̺̮́́̔͜͜͠ ̶̢̫͍͚̬̘̈͂͂̽͆̇̓͗͗̈b̴͔̭͓̟͎̟̩̫͆̌̈́̒͝ȃ̷̢͖͙̬̩̥͐͗̈́̽ć̵̨̣̺̜̝̀k̴͕͓͍̳̝̣̙̱̹̂͜ ̴̘͍̖̥̖̟͖̬̣̺̲̄̆́́͘y̵̧̭̝͇͎̣̋͂̀́̕͜ỏ̸̘̳̤͉̆̊͋̏̈́̿͊̈́ủ̸̧̞̬̞̗̺̘̠̌̄͛͌̇r̶̡̫̺̬̝͗̍̒ ̶̞͑̇w̶͚̩̍̾̂̍̾̄o̷̤͔̜̞̰̩͖̲͖̭̔̌̏͜͝r̶̡̡̤͉͉͂͋͆̀̊͆̓́̚͜ļ̴͙̮́d̴̰̓̾̎̾̐̔̾̚ş̶͙̥̬̰̼̲̹̪̏͜͝ ̷̧̝͎̋̔̒́́́̓̃̐̄͘͝ͅń̴̟̳̥͕̹̼͉̊̓͘͜͝͠o̴̢̘̘̰̳̓͊̏̽́͜w̶̯̗̞̮̉!̵͈̍̀͊̚

Xavier Riddle: Ugh, I just got a horrifying vision, all of our worlds are destroyed! They were all lost to this big purple goo thing!

Wordgirl: aaah! Oh no! My home......After all those years I have saved it, I can't feel super there anymore......

Mr. Rogers: Well, I know this sounds terrible, but I'm sure we can all find a way in this, I know it!

Lionel: But with our worlds destroyed, what shall we do now?

The evil voice: Y̴̡̯̔̐̍̈́ô̵̗͉̺̺̞̾́̑̽̕ͅu̵͕̽̽̈̊̏'̷̱͓̜̹̝̠̉̍͂̀̅͌͝l̸̝̱̳̗̝̜̩͋̈́̄̏̈̉̏̿͌͝ḻ̵͉̬̄̂͗͌͌͑͋̿͘͘̚͠ ̴̗͐͝n̷͎̳̼̤̠̲̰͖̻͑e̵͖̙̠͒̽̒̍̈́͊̀v̵̦̩͖̝̗̬͂͗͗̃̈́̀͌̀̐͑̓ẻ̷͇̗̣͚͔͕͇̝̀̓̏͒͋͑̿̉͋͘r̵̙͈̪̃̃͌̍̂ ̸̡̢̠͎͖̙̱̗̝̟̈̿̀̚͜ͅş̴̧̧̳̯̯̜̬̫͋̀̽̀̌͒̃͝t̶̯̮͇̱̳̝̞̘͎͓͇̯̅̆̈́͊́̈́̑̕͝o̵̢̹̤̲͓̩̟̭̝͆̾̏̾͜͝p̷̡̛͍̲͕͋͒̆̓̚͠ͅ ̴̢̪͖̯̺͙̦̆̒͊̌͠ţ̶̡̦̭̺̦̙̤̞̹͆̃͠h̵̨̛̘̬̏̒̂̈́̽̈́͠ẻ̴̘͙̇̄ ̷̧̨̢̨̦̞̥̯̖̳̏̀̈͂t̵̳̝̓̉͗̅͂̏̄͐̎͘̕ḫ̷̢̠̟̼̣̮̅̌͒̀́̀̕͝͝ͅi̴̳͚̮̻̾͂̊̿͝n̶̯͔̲̯͑͋̒̈́͋̀̚̕͝g̵͍̘̘͇͛̒̈̀͛̃ ̴̨̙̯̬͚̳͍̜̺̎̈͊͌̕n̷̡̡̰̲̣̝̭̼̎̈́̌̈̃̓͆͜ö̶̮̺̖͙́͑͗͜ẉ̸̧̣̰͇̣͔̍̓̋̊͑̄̌̈́̒͠ͅ!̸̧̞̋͐̈́̈́̋ ̸̲̝̜̬̩̣̜̠̪̗̒͝ͅN̵̺̣̮̘͇̖̄̇͆̌́͑̕ò̵̻̺̈́̌́͆̿͑t̶̛̻͓͙̥̬͚̤̖͎͙̾̿̏̂̈́̐̃̈̀̔͜͝ ̸̡̗̠̰̩̲̖͓͛͑͆̚̕͜ų̷̬͂͛̿̂́ņ̵̯̮̪͔̫̣̋̔͗͜͠l̵̡̺̯̈́̉̄̈́̔̓̈́͝͠e̴̢͕̰͐ͅs̷̨̢̛̮͇̺̲̰̥̾̾̎̌͊́͠͠s̴̩̖̉̈ ̴̡̼͙̮̺̺͚̺̺̱̒͆̈́͠y̷͚̙̲̻̹̠͚̍̚͜o̷̡͇̺̱̟̻̗̯͋̂͐̒̐̄̃́͊͝u̵̯͖̦̟̮͐̒̌̑͜͝ ̴̛̺̀͆̋̀̓͂̓̍͠ç̵͔͉̬̫̦̜̿̓̂̉̚͘̕͝͝ą̵̙̬̭͉̪͚̭͈̯̈́́̈̍͌̾͝n̴̮̫̖̄ ̸̥̠̻͆̐̅̄g̷̼̋̏̓̾̿̄̇i̸̡̛̞̹̤͎̱̐͋̏̔̓̓̓͋͑v̵̧̬̙̞̜̰̹͚̀̔̓́͑̏͊̉ę̴̹͖̫̼̲͕̣͖̘̙̓̾͜͠ ̵̹͈̳̮͇̻̘̌͌̂̊̇̃ḭ̶̲̩͚́͋̐̇̾̕͘n̶̢̻͚̻̄̃͂̓ ̷͎̗̲̼̮̯́͜t̸̢̛̗̫̰̻̚ẅ̶̢̗̫͕͉̮͒̏͆̓͋͜o̸̬̻̮̣̮̬̽͐ ̶̢͍̮̳͔̰̙̭̄̄̑̋̊̓͠h̶̢͓̖̬̳̲́̑̆̀̋̓̂͋̚͝ȅ̶̮̏̇͘r̴̲̟̪̙̲͇̹͎̈́̆̅̔͊̑͆̚o̴͙͔̳͛̎͌̅̃̆͗͒͜ḛ̶̺̠̽̈́̀̇̉̔̇̒s̶̝̗͍̮̥̜̫̲̥̥̈͂́̆̐͝,̴̧̢̧͓͇̜̭̰͕̒͂̒̉̈̎̀͠ͅͅ ̵̡͎̫͕͙̠̔̈́͑ͅt̶̡̛̞́̈́̉͒̔̚h̴̹͙̖̟̹̒͐̈́̓̋̕͝e̵̛̳̭͒̔̒̄͆̅ñ̴͈̦̎ ̸͙͎̩̦͓̘̫̪͉͐̅̄͒͒̈́͂́͌̽͘͜͠á̵̯̄̏̔͗̇͐͠͠l̸̜͍͎̳̼̻̿̊͂̈͋͒̉̚̚̕͝l̴̡̨̛̹̘͓͓̳̎͊͜͠ ̷̛̫̄̾̃̾̈́ǫ̵͛͌̔͊̅̆̇f̸̥̀͑͒̅ ̶̣̣̞̪̹̱͙̝̣̫̳̳̅̀̋̽̄̈́̚͝͝i̵̬̋͗̃̎̚͝t̵͈̘̗̤͇̫͐͌̑̚͜͝ ̷̛̳͙̫̏̽̆͂̑̄͒̚͠w̵̧͕̫̞̩̪̟̝̃̇̋̌̏̐̇į̷̧̻̞̯̤̼̝͔͖̀̅̑̕l̶̡͍̱͈̳̯̬̼̿͛ḽ̷͇͕̻̫͓̮͉̖͖̗̂̒̏̃̎̅̔̈̚̚ ̶̳̳͎͐̾̽̈́b̴̡͉̗̻̖̼͍̺̻̦͕͒͂̊̑̏̏̈́̄̈́̕e̴̞̓̓̓͊̋̽͌̕ ̸̡̨̨̘̼̩̳̙̥̠̦̏̐̿̔̓͛̚͘͝g̴̢͙̤͈̹̯̞̑́̆͊̽̆͐͘ȏ̴̗̺͈̩͑ͅn̷̢͖̪̦̩̭͕̰͙̼͂͊̒̏̿ë̶͎̟́́́͋͐͒͑̚͝!̶̛̫̭̩̗̬͈͕̀̍̉͋͆̈́̕͜

Xavier Riddle: So....I think I just heard that the only way to stop this big purple goo monster is with the sacrifice of two heroes!

Arthur: Uhhhhh, what??

WordGirl: Does that mean we essentially have to lose some friends? I maybe super, but I might not be into this......but maybe I will!

Xavier Riddle: Me too, I have known all of the historical figures who made mighty sacrifices to bring a change to the world, so maybe I can do the same thing!

Lionel: But I don't want to lose another friend again!

Barney: Hey, don't worry, I'm sure we can all figure something out.

Hacker: Yeah, and I'm also sure we can all make this mean something for a change!

Xavier: You're right. So everyone, shall we split now and explore all these portal for more clues on how to stop this purple thing?

Everyone nods and then gets ready to explore. Wordgirl and Xavier go through one portal, followed by Ms. Frizzle and Dash, Lionel and Hacker, and Digit and Barney, who all go through different portals. The Kratt Bros and Mr. Rogers than prepare to enter one portal, only to discover that they walked into a cave with lots of purple crystals

Chris Kratt: Well, me and Martin have explored several caves in the past, but I bet those caves have some of those strange creatures as well!

Mr. Rogers: Yeah, I bet you're right...but we must get through this so we can uncover more mysteries of this purple goo thing!

You can play as the Kratt Bros and Mr. Rogers and there, you must traverse through a platforming section of the caves to explore situation.

The Kratt Bros and Mr. Rogers then encounter four familiar creatures with familiar shaped antennas as well as with yellow, purple, green and red colors on them.

Martin: Hey, I think Zoboo once told us about those creatures! It looks like they need our help too!

Mr. Rogers: Well, I'm always there for any friend in need, let's do this!

You can choose between the Kratt Bros and Mr. Rogers to defeat the Enslaved Teletubbies.

After the boss fight:

Chris: It's ok, big creatures, we saved you! you're safe now!

Mr. Rogers: It's a pleasure to meet you, Teletubbies!

The Teletubbies get excited

Martin: You cheerful creatures sure know how to make the best out of any situation! So, do you four have any information about this big purple goo thing?

Mr. Rogers: Wow, these creatures seem to have built-in TVs on their bellies, and they do have info on this thing!

Martin points to a cave exit: Let's get out of those caves, this might be the way to the main purple creature.

Mr. Rogers, Chris and Martin and the Teletubbies then get out of the caves, where they then get into a tropical area with jungle islands.

You can choose between Mr. Rogers, Chris and Martin or The Teletubbies to explore the jungle tropics area via a platforming section destroying the Anomaly's minions.

Chris: It looks like they sense that purple thing in the distance!

Mr. Rogers then looks closer at the tv

Mr. Rogers: It looks like they're showing that my friend, Big Bird has found some more clues elsewhere! He's also accompanied by some blue dragon and a red furry monster, whoever they are......

Martin: Maybe if we can meet up with them, they should know something......

The 7 friends nod

End of Chapter 8
Alright, I feel I will close this job for now. Also, I forgot to announce this but my episodes for Barney and Chris and Martin as well as the episode for WordGirl Pop submitted will be added to the PBS Kids Archives. Congrats to the both of us! Now, vote for which version of Chapter 8 you want in the story mode!

Chapter 8 Poll

Now, for the next job:

Job 126:

Now, we will do our next four fighters being Ms Frizzle, Digit, Hacker and Lionel. Please submit an episode to represent each character and explain why that episode should be included in the archives. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

Ms Frizzle: The Magic School Bus Gets Lost in Space

The very first episode of the original Magic School Bus TV series and is a popular one amongst fans. I feel a fan favorite Magic School Bus episode should be here to represent Ms Frizzle.

Digit: A Battle of Equals

A Cyberchase episode that the event match for Digit is based off of. Why not include the source material in the archives?

Hacker: True Colors

An episode that really focuses on Hacker quite well.

Lionel: Five, Six and Thistle Sticks

I was going to go with The Last Cliffhanger but I felt this episode focused on Lionel's love for Cliff Hanger more as he defends his love for the series around his best friend Lenny who likes a series that's just like Cliff Hanger. Not just that but you get to see more segments and the liking. Plus, there's a Gawain's Word segment in this episode as Gawain is an assist in this game.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, believe it or not, I'm actually already happy with most of AlteredBeast's submissions, most of the episodes I was going to submit are personal favorites of mine or those that I fondly remember well, but I am totally fine with going with AlteredBeast's.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will be closing Job 126. My idea for Chapter 8 will be used as well as the episodes I submitted for Ms. Frizzle, Digit, Hacker and Lionel so congrats to me! Now, onto the next 2 jobs:

Job 127:

Submit 3 new wave challenges for Multi-nomaly Mayhem.

Job 128:

Submit a learning book set for Arthur.

My wave challenges:

-Light Work (Defeat 5 weak fighters with only using light moves)
-Super Airborne Fighter (Avoid the ground for 30 seconds)
-Invincible Fighter (Defeat 20 weak fighters without getting any damage)

Learning book set for Arthur:

• Bigger Hit: Arthur's neutral-standard deals more damage
    • Super Swing: Arthur is able to swing higher when the up special is used normally without charging it.
    • Double Glasses Whirl: Arthur now whirls 2 pairs of glasses when using his up neutral
    • Bionic Arthur: Arthur gains some buffs for his stats.
    • Extra Reading: When using his Neutral Down, Arthur now has 2 books on both sides of him for bigger hitboxes.
    • More Class Help: When using his Neutral Special, Arthur now can have 2 classmates summoned instead of just 1.
    • Deeper Diving: Arthur can now control the Deep Sea diver for a longer period and the diver will deal more damage!
    • Three's a Crowd! Arthur can now summon 3 classmates when using his neutral special.
    • Super Hit: Now, when using Arthur's neutral-standard, there is a bigger sweet spot for spiking!
    • No Time Wasted: Arthur's special moves will have no start up lag when using any of his specials!

Now, time for another PBS Kids: Brawltime Meet the Fighters video script from me! This time, it's the Teletubbies! Ironically, there is a Netflix reboot for the quartet coming out in November of this year so perfect timing.

PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters: Introducing The Teletubbies!

The PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo pops up with the 12 characters, Elmo and the Teletubbies on it.

It now cuts to gameplay footage of The Teletubbies and the Kratt Brothers idling on the Magical Events stage.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters videos. In this series, we will be covering all the fighters in this game, talking about their moveset, stage, their history as well as other content about the character. Today, we will be talking about the 4 lovable and colorful toddler-like creatures, the Teletubbies!

Cuts to footage of The Teletubbies gameplay while narrator explains the play style of the Teletubbies.

The Teletubbies are middle heavyweights who are a four-in-one fighter. This makes the quartet of creatures a stance fighter! They all share the same moves but each one of them has a different play style and gimmick.

Cuts to slowdown footage of Tinky Winky switching to Dipsy by using the down special.

As you can see, you can switch from one Teletubby to the next by using the Down Special to switch from one Teletubby to the next! This allows for the other Teletubby to gain certain elements of their differences from the Teletubby that was previously used!

Cuts to footage of Teletubbies footage with the Teletubbies in them.

The Teletubbies do not need much of an introduction as they are one of the biggest and most well-know fictional characters in the United Kingdom starting out in 1997. The quartet of colored creatures made their debut in the US on PBS in 1998 and have been airing for a decade on the network, including reruns! They even got a key to New York City in 2007 to celebrate 10 years of the show which shows their immense popularity amongst preschoolers! From their Magical Events in Teletubby Land to looking at their TV screens on their bellies to eating Tubby Toast and Tubby Custard, the Teletubbies have never ceased to say Eh Oh to anyone as it was always time for Teletubbies!

Cuts to footage of Zoboomafoo says "Teletubbies are Next" PBS Bumper footage.

It is funny enough even Zoboomafoo knows about the Teletubbies as there was a bumper on PBS Kids where he got the honor to announce it was time to go to Teletubby Land. No wonder in the trailer did he invite the colorful creatures to meet Chris and Martin themselves!

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of The Teletubbies and the Kratt Brothers idling on the Magical Events stage.

Now, let's go over The Teletubbies's moveset. First, let us go over their light moves. I will be using Tinky Winky as we explain the light moves as all the light moves share the same properties between each Teletubby.

Their Light Neutral is "Blue Night Release".

Tinky Winky does the move.

The Teletubby of choice pays tribute to a certain other gang of big-hugging multicoloured creatures by beaming a blue light from their telly.

Their Light Up is "Sparkles Out!".

Some sparkles will charge inside their antenna. Then, the Teletubby of choice will spread their arms out to release it.

Their Light Down is "Tubby Custard Spill."

The Teletubby of choice splashes a bowl of Tubby Custard on the floor or in the air when using the move while airborne.

Now, that we covered the Teletubbies's neutral attacks, we will now move onward to their specials. We will be breaking down each special to go over each of the differences between the Teletubbies's attacks.

Their Neutral Special is "Pet Rabbit"

The Teletubby of choice places down a rabbit - that rabbit had branding resembling the Tubby's antenna on their side with their respective color. Each rabbit will behave differently. Tinky Winky's rabbit is the smallest rabbit and will chase down foes and cling onto them. His rabbit will not deal knock back but rather continual damage.

We then see Dipsy on the screen performing the move.

Dipsy's rabbit is the biggest of the bunch. He's passive but his size makes him like a shield. He can even reflect projectiles!

We then see La-La on the screen performing the move.

Laa Laa's rabbit likes to hop, he's bigger than Po's rabbit but smaller than Dipsy's, he creates small projectile shockwaves when he lands, which are very powerful!

We then see Po on the screen performing the move.

Finally, Po's rabbit is medium-sized and will stand in place. The rabbit will headbutt anyone who gets near.

We then see the Teletubbies swap out.

When you switch out a Tubby, the rabbit will remain. You can spawn two unique rabbits at a time causing more mayhem!

Their Up Special is "1, 2, 3, 4!"

The Teletubby of choice jumps super high like in the intro of all of the episodes! The height is locked between stances, but the effects are different. Tinky Winky will not enter free-fall and there are no offensive properties.

Dipsy does the move.

Dipsy has an outwards vortex drawing foes away, good if he needs to dance.

La-La does the move.

La-La will do a single powerful hit to her opponent!

Po does the move.

Finally, Po will do a multi-hit twirl causing damage.

Their Down Special is "Big Hug."

The other 3 Teletubbies jump in for a big hug. This move is a stance change and a command grab hybrid! You can flick the stick to choose a Teletubby to switch to. This will also give the Teletubby of choice a stat buff! Tinky Winky will become lighter but faster. He will wear his tutu and it will grant Tinky Winky 2 extra jumps.

Tinky Winky does the move again but it then switches the Teletubby to Dipsy.

When you switch to Dipsy, his defense will become super high. His idle animation is a dance that, if played to completion, makes him even heavier which is represented by gaining his cow print hat. This buff he will gain will transfer over in the stance change!

Dipsy does the move again but it then switches the Teletubby to La-La.

When you switch to La-La, she will become the powerhouse of the quartet. She will grip her ball in the air and, should she make a safe fall, slam it into foes.

La-La does the move again but it then switches the Teletubby to Po.

Finally, when you switch to Po, she will be the all-rounder of the group. . When she starts running she uses her scooter to build momentum, which makes her immune to attacks for half a second until she gets off. She's also invulnerable when airdashing, but not wavedashing.

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of The Teletubbies and The Kratts idling on the Magical Events stage.

Now, that we covered their moveset, here is the taunt all the Teletubbies share.

Tinky Winky does the taunt.

It seems the Teletubbies are still having fun tickling and hugging one another! Now, let's take a look at their alternate costumes.

We see the Teletubbies with the colors and textures of the Boohbah (Dipsy will be orange), the colors and appearances of the Tots TV trio and La-La being a duller yellow like Furryboo, the Teletubbies all with rabbit ears and Tinky Winky and Dipsy with La-La and Po's colors while La-La and Po have Tinky Winky and Dipsy's colors.

The Teletubbies's alternate costumes include:

• The quartet with the appearances and colors of the characters from Boohbah, another show produced by Ragdoll that aired on PBS Kids.
  • Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Po with the appearances of the trio from the Ragdoll show Tots TV, that did air on PBS while La-La has the dull yellow that Furryboo has.
  • The Teletubbies with rabbit ears
  • And finally, Tinky Winky and Dipsy having the colors of La-La and Po while La-La and Po have the colors of Tinky Winky and Dipsy.
It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of The Teletubbies and The Kratts idling on the Magical Events stage.

Finally, we will take a look at The Teletubbies's home stage which is Magical Events. We are in Teletubby Land right now but like in every episode of Teletubbies, magical things can occur. Just watch the windmill in the back.

The camera zooms into the magic windmill making sparks.

Whenever the windmill spins and creates magic sparks, it's time for a magical event!

The Animal Parade comes in.

First, we have the Animal Parade. Many different animals will come by but watch out, they will give you damage if you run into them!

The stage then has the Magical Windmill spin again and it will change into The Pink House.

Next, we have the Pink House with the Singing Man in it. You can fight on the roof of the house and sometimes, the Singing Man puppet will peek out of the window and sing a little something like this.

The camera zooms in and it will focus on the Singing Man singing.

The stage then has the Magical Windmill spin again and it will change into The Magic Tree.

Next, we have the Magic Tree. A tree will grow in the middle and then will drop items, mostly healing items. Then, after a while, the tree will die out and disappear.

Them, the stage then has the Magical Windmill spin again one final time and it will change into The Three Ships.

Finally, we have The Three Ships. The ground will change to water and the ships will appear as the platforms. Anyone who falls into the water will be KOd. Then, it resets and the cycle repeats.

It cuts again to the Teletubbies and The Kratts idling on the Magical Events stage.

There is one more treat we have in store for you.

It then cuts to the Teletubbies doing their stage entrance.

When you watch the match demo of the Teletubbies momentarily, you will notice that before a match, you are able to choose the Teletubby of your choosing. Be sure to choose which one you like best or the one that you think will help you win the best!

It now cuts again one final time to the Teletubbies and The Kratts idling on the Magical Events stage.

Now that we have covered everything, it's time for the Teletubbies to show their love and playful nature in a real match!

It then cuts to the The Teletubbies vs Chris and Martin pre-battle screen. Then, it cuts to the battle showcasing the Magical Events stage and footage of The Teletubbies in action. The Teletubbies win and it cuts to the victory screen with The Teletubbies doing their victory animation and Chris and Martin clapping.

Those are the Teletubbies in action! We hope you enjoyed this video and we hope you look forward to the other videos in the Meet the Fighters! series for PBS Kids: Brawltime!!!

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, sorry if I'm kinda late on this, but I don't have any for Arthur's Learning Book set, since I'm already with AlteredBeast's (Heck, I WAS going to make one that was called "Arthur's Bigger Hit"!), but I do have wave challenges

• Go to your gates! (Send the Dark Anomaly fighters to the dark portals!)
  • Let there be light! (Absorb the light that come from above!)
  • Anomalies on the plans! (Defeat 50 tiny Dark Anomaly fighters!)

Speaking of which, I also have a Meet the fighters video script, being one for Ord!

PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters: Introducing Ord!

The PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo pops up with the 12 characters and Ord by the logo.

It now cuts to gameplay footage of Ord and Barney idling on the Dragon Land stage.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters videos. In this series, we will be covering all the fighters in this game, talking about their moveset, stage, their history as well as other content about the character. Today, we will be talking about the ever-cowardly dragon with a super caring heart, Ord!

Cuts to footage of Ord gameplay while narrator explains Ord's play style.

Ord is a super-heavyweight who is super fast and has super hard-hitting attacks. Therefore, he can rack up damage on opponents. However, being a superheavy, he is super vulnerable to combos and thus cannot really escape combos. Overall, he is there to get as much damage on his opponents as possible. To represent Ord's super cowardly nature, he will turn invisible at random points throughout a match and sometimes, a raincloud will appear over his hand. The invisible part is beneficial as this provides Ord the ability to be more unpredictable with movement as the opponent will not be able to see Ord that well. However, the raincloud will nerf Ord's stats a little (think Pichu hurting itself but this will only affect the damage output of Ord's attacks on opponents). Therefore, this gimmick has a benefit and a detriment. If you are losing the match however, the invisibility/raincloud will not appear at all. If it does, it will be very rarely.

Cuts to footage of Dragon Tales clips with Ord in them.

Ord comes from the highly-popular award-winning show that I bet a lot are very familiar with in the early days of PBS Kids, Dragon Tales! The show revolves around two young kid siblings, Emmy and Max, who hold a magical dragon scale and say out a special rhyme that transports them to the magical world of Dragon Land! The show has taught children on how to embrace on new challenges and how to solve problems in multiple ways too! As with Ord, he is shown to be a super-timid while also having lots of strength and super-caring towards his friends!

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of Ord and Barney idling on the Dragon Land stage.

Now, let's go over Ord's moveset. First, let us go over his light moves.

His Light Neutral is "A Dragonberry Cupcake for Me!".

Ord does the move.

Ord will lift out a dragon berry cupcake. This move has a bit of a slow startup, therefore, it is not spammable. The stronger variant will cause Ord to lift out the cupcake more strongly.

His Light Up is "Scaredy Dragon".

Ord does the move.

Ord will throw his arms up in the air like he is scared with the opponent above Ord taking the damage. The stronger variant of this move sees him throw up his hands harder.

His Light Down is "A Dragon Land Sledride"

Ord does the move.

Ord will slide on a sled with Max, hitting the opponent in front of him. The stronger variant causes him to ram the sled harder into the opponent, causing more damage.

Now, that we covered Ord's light attacks, let's cover his specials.

His Neutral Special is "Dragoncorn Coming Up!"

Ord does the move.

Ord will hold Dragoncorn kernels in his hand when you hit the special button once. When pressing the special button again, he will toss the dragon corns and then breathe fire at them. The trajectory of the corn is always the same and you cannot aim the corn at opponents. However, you can be hit by the falling Dragoncorn as well as the fire Ord breathes.

His Up Special is "Fly With Dragons"

Ord does the move.

Ord will simply fly upward how he usually does in Dragon Tales. It's basically akin to Pit's recovery as well as Ridley's. You can fly into opponents with your up special.

His Down Special is "Time For A Swim!"

Ord does the move.

Similar to Bowser Bomb, Ord will simply jump up and hold his nose as he is to jump into water and slam down! This move can be used to spike opponents but it is risky as the move is not cancellable when used.

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of Ord and Barney idling on the Dragon Land stage.

Now, that we covered his moveset, here is his taunt.

Ord does his taunt.

Haha, yep, Ord, what just happened sure was funny! Now, let's take a look at his alternate costumes.

We see a green Elmo, Elmo with a tap-dancing suit, Elmo in his pajamas and his outfit seen on the VHS/DVD cover of Elmocize.

Ord's alternate costumes include colors based on Cassie, Zak and Wheezie, and Quetzal

Finally, we will take a look at Ord's home stage which is Dragon Land.

It cuts to footage with Ord and Barney idling on the stage.

I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart! Here we are, right smack in the middle of Dragon Land. As you can see, it's just a simple flat layout, quite straightforward indeed, but you can see and hear the various dragons, Max, Emmy, Enrique and Ord's other friends in the background cheering you on. The stage is made out of the natural materials found in Dragon Land. The stage will be in the skies of Dragon Land as you pass by the various landmarks of the magical world.

It now cuts back one final time to gameplay footage of Ord and Barney idling on the Dragon Land stage.

Now that we have covered everything, let's see Ord utilize his super-strength while keeping his cowardice in check, in a real match!

It then cuts to the Ord vs. Barney pre-battle screen. Then, it cuts to the battle showcasing Ord's entrance, the Dragon Land stage and footage of Ord in action. Ord wins and it cuts to the victory screen with Ord doing his victory animation and Barney clapping.

That is Ord in action! We hope you enjoyed this video and we hope you look forward to the other videos in the Meet the Fighters! series for PBS Kids: Brawltime!!!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, it seems I will be using the wave challenges both me and PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn sent in so congrats to the both of us! Also, my Learning Book set for Arthur will be used as well. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 129:

Write Chapter 9 for our story mode. Get submitting and use your
imagination!

Chapter 9:

Mo' Portals, Mo' Panic, Mo' Problems

We start the chapter up in the electric corridor where we see Mr. Rogers, Arthur, Dash, WordGirl, Ms. Frizzle, Digit, Hacker, Lionel and Xavier Riddle standing in there observing what happened to Barney, the Kratt Brothers and the Teletubbies.

Xavier Riddle: Well, it seems we're going to have to split up in order to uncover the mystery of these portals.

Ms. Frizzle: Your right. Maybe I will get a sense as to what happened with my school bus. Come on! Let's split up.

Dash: Good idea, just find the closest portal and hop into it. We will find others who were stuck in the portals.

The 9 friends look at each other and split up. Mr. Rogers and Arthur go into one portal. WordGirl and Xavier Riddle in another, Dash with Ms. Frizzle and Lionel with Digit and Hacker. We specifically follow Arthur and Mr. Rogers into a portal where they land in an abandoned city.

Arthur: Huh, this feels awfully similar to Elwood City.

Mr. Rogers: It reminds me of the time I visited you and your family, Arthur. But now, I wonder where we can find the main source of those purple monsters. Let us explore.

You can choose between Arthur or Mr. Rogers to traverse through a platforming section of the abandoned city and fight off the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

Arthur: Mr. Rogers, I hear something strange!

Mr. Rogers: Huh? What is it, Arthur? I do not hear anything....

We suddenly cut to where we see Buster is trying to film something with his video camera. Then, we cut to the point of view of Buster filming something.

Buster: It seems awfully quiet in this abandoned city. No cars, no people, nothing!

Buster then turns his camera and notices Arthur and Mr. Rogers.

Buster: Oh! Arthur! It's been forever! How have you be-

Arthur interrupts Buster.

Arthur: Buster! Those purple minions! They are possessing you!

The purple minions possessed Buster and turned him into an evil version of himself but with Bionic Bunny themed powers.

Mr. Rogers: We have no choice but to attack him.

Arthur: Don't worry, Buster! Me and Mr. Rogers will save you!

You can choose between Arthur or Mr. Rogers to fight Anomaly-possessed Buster.

After the boss fight:

Buster comes to his senses.

Buster: Thanks Arthur and Mr. Rogers. You two really saved me there.

Mr. Rogers: You are welcome, Buster. I remember when you came by Arthur's house for dinner when I visited Elwood City. Also, do you know anything about these purple monsters that attacked us and you?

Buster looks up at the sky and points at a strange purple monster being.

Arthur: We should head towards that direction then! Maybe, we can get a clue of what's causing this pandemonium!

The 3 friends nod and set off for adventure.

You can choose between Arthur, Buster or Mr. Rogers to traverse through a platforming section of the abandoned city to the purple clouds and fight off the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

Arthur spots a few friends.

Arthur: Hey, there's Big Bird, some red monster and some blue dragon up there.

Mr. Rogers: Oh, and also, Barney, Chris and Martin as well as the Teletubbies there too. They seem to have found a source. Let us go check up on them.

The 3 proceed towards the part of 10.

End of Chapter 9.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, it seems I will be using the wave challenges both me and PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn sent in so congrats to the both of us! Also, my Learning Book set for Arthur will be used as well. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 129:

Write Chapter 9 for our story mode. Get submitting and use your
imagination!

Chapter 9:

More Portals, More Panic, More Problems

We start the chapter up in the electric corridor where we see Mr. Rogers, Arthur, Dash, WordGirl, Ms. Frizzle, Digit, Hacker, Lionel and Xavier Riddle standing in there observing what happened to Barney, the Kratt Brothers and the Teletubbies.

Xavier Riddle: Well, it seems we're going to have to split up in order to uncover the mystery of these portals.

Ms. Frizzle: Your right. Maybe I will get a sense as to what happened with my school bus. Come on! Let's split up.

Dash: Good idea, just find the closest portal and hop into it. We will find others who were stuck in the portals.

The 9 friends look at each other and split up. Mr. Rogers and Arthur go into one portal. WordGirl and Xavier Riddle in another, Dash with Ms. Frizzle and Lionel with Digit and Hacker. We specifically follow Arthur and Mr. Rogers into a portal where they land in an abandoned city.

Arthur: Huh, this feels awfully similar to Elwood City.

Mr. Rogers: It reminds me of the time I visited you and your family, Arthur. But now, I wonder where we can find the main source of those purple monsters. Let us explore.

You can choose between Arthur or Mr. Rogers to traverse through a platforming section of the abandoned city and fight off the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

Arthur: Mr. Rogers, I hear something strange!

Mr. Rogers: Huh? What is it, Arthur? I do not hear anything....

We suddenly cut to where we see Buster is trying to film something with his video camera. Then, we cut to the point of view of Buster filming something.

Buster: It seems awfully quiet in this abandoned city. No cars, no people, nothing!

Buster then turns his camera and notices Arthur and Mr. Rogers.

Buster: Oh! Arthur! It's been forever! How have you be-

Arthur interrupts Buster.

Arthur: Buster! Those purple minions! They are possessing you!

The purple minions possessed Buster and turned him into an evil version of himself but with Bionic Bunny themed powers.

Mr. Rogers: We have no choice but to attack him.

Arthur: Don't worry, Buster! Me and Mr. Rogers will save you!

You can choose between Arthur or Mr. Rogers to fight Anomaly-possessed Buster.

After the boss fight:

Buster comes to his senses.

Buster: Thanks Arthur and Mr. Rogers. You two really saved me there.

Mr. Rogers: You are welcome, Buster. I remember when you came by Arthur's house for dinner when I visited Elwood City. Also, do you know anything about these purple monsters that attacked us and you?

Buster looks up at the sky and points at a strange purple monster being.

Arthur: We should head towards that direction then! Maybe, we can get a clue of what's causing this pandemonium!

The 3 friends nod and set off for adventure.

You can choose between Arthur, Buster or Mr. Rogers to traverse through a platforming section of the abandoned city to the purple clouds and fight off the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

Arthur spots a few friends.

Arthur: Hey, there's Big Bird, some red monster and some blue dragon up there.

Mr. Rogers: Oh, and also, Barney, Chris and Martin as well as the Teletubbies there too. They seem to have found a source. Let us go check up on them.

The 3 proceed towards the part of 10.

End of Chapter 9.
You know something, I would swap out the "More" with "Mo'" on your chapter title, because that's usually how it is said and I think that makes more sense

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, we will be using my idea for Chapter 9 so congrats to me! Now, onto the next job/

Job 130:

Now, we will do our next four fighters being Xavier Riddle, the Teletubbies, Molly and Ordl. Please submit an episode to represent each character and explain why that episode should be included in the archives. Get submitting and use your imagination!

Xavier Riddle: I Am Fred Rogers

We already have the Sesame Street/Mr. Rogers crossover but I feel this episode of Xavier Riddle and The Secret Museum should be the episode to be included in the PBS Kids Archives is due to the fact that this is a modern PBS Kids show that honors a past PBS Kids icon. I was also considering I Am Bob Ross (to potentially foreshadow a Joy of Painting stage as free bonus DLC content) but I feel this crossover really showcases the spirit of the show and is a lovely tribute to the legacy Fred Rogers has made on children's TV.

The Teletubbies: Josie's Pots

I feel like any episode can work but this one has their favorite things in it and thus the Teletubbies's favorite things are a part of their moveset. I feel Josie's Pots should be the Teletubbies episode.

Molly Mabray: Cry Wolf/A Sound Idea

This will include both halves of Season 2, Episode 10 but I primarily included this episode due to "Cry Wolf" being a crossover of Molly Mabray and the Kratt Brothers! Plus, throw in the fact that Molly is canonically a Wild Kratts fan. It's the PBS Kids multiverse!

Ord: Big Funky Cloud/Copy Cat

There are lots of good Dragon Tales episodes that could be used for Ord but I chose this one due to it showcasing Ord having a raincloud over his head like his main gimmick in PBS Kids: Brawltime! Plus, the first half is an Ord-centric episode.

Now, for another Meet the Fighters script from me, this time, it's for Molly Mabray!

PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters: Introducing Molly Mabray!

The PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo pops up with the 12 characters, Elmo, the Teletubbies and Molly by the logo.

It now cuts to gameplay footage of Molly and Arthur idling on the Denali Trading Post stage.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters videos. In this series, we will be covering all the fighters in this game, talking about their moveset, stage, their history as well as other content about the character. In this video, we will be talking about the 10-year old Native Alaskan vlogger, Molly!

Cuts to footage of Molly gameplay while narrator explains Molly's play style.

Molly is a middleweight who has balanced stats when it comes to her speed and jump. She's also quite nimble too, as she tends to dodge gracefully, allowing her to have slightly more invincibility frames than any other character! that, however, comes with the trade-off of being slightly more easier to launch than most of the other middleweights. Most of Molly's attacks are all themed around, of course, vlogging! She will often do actions that as if she's trying to demonstrate those who are watching her vlogs to be amazed at the amazing things she can do to achieve things.

Cuts to footage of Molly of Denali clips with Molly in them.

Molly of Denali is a modern PBS Kids show that has been on air since 2019 and has been award winning. The show is about Molly Mabray, her family and her friends living in the fictional village of Qyah going on adventures and Molly vlogging to showcase her doing amazing things! Also, Molly is the first kids show to have an Alaskan native as a lead power. She will never stop being amazing.

It then cuts to footage of the Molly of Denali episode "Cry Wolf"

Luckily enough, Molly got to meet two of her heroes, Chris and Martin Kratt who are also fighters in PBS Kids: Brawltime! in an episode of Moly of Denali despite the brothers not being in their Wild Kratts outfits. She is also a fan of Wild Kratts! It just shows that everyone in the PBS Kids world knows, loves and appreciates one another!

It now cuts again to gameplay footage of Molly and Arthur idling on the Denali Trading Post stage.

Now, let's go over Molly's moveset. First, let us go over her light neutral moves.

Her Light Neutral is "Hip Dancing"

Molly performs the move.

Molly does some hip dances, with the damage coming from the thrust of Molly's hip and is a spammable move. The strong variant has Molly do a stronger hip thrust as if she's hip-dancing with someone else.

Her Up Neutral is "Shoo Mosquitos!".

Molly performs the move.

Molly flails her arms and hands above her as she tries to shoo some mosquitos that appear above her, with the damage coming from the flailing of her arms. The strong variant of the move has her flail her arms harder.

Her Down Neutral is "An Amazing Dig".

Molly performs the move.

Molly pokes the ground with a stick twice as if she's trying to quickly dig for something amazing. The strong variant has Molly thrust out her stick harder.

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of Molly and Arthur idling on the Denali Trading Post stage.

We have covered all of Molly's neutral moves. Now, onward to her specials.

Her Neutral Special is "Grandpa's Drum".

Molly performs the move.

Molly takes out a native drum and begins drumming on it, to which it sends out soundwaves to stun or push back opponents, allowing her to come close to opponents for a big blow!

Her Up Special is "Jumping for Joy".

Molly performs the move.

Molly throws a fist in the air and jumps for joy.

Her Down Special is "Fetch Suki!".

Molly performs the move.

Molly throws Suki's bone, to which then Suki will jump to wherever her bone lands, burying opponents or meteor smashing them if in the air!

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of Molly and Arthur idling on the Denali Trading Post stage.

Now that we covered Molly's moveset, let's take a look at her taunt!

Molly does her taunt.

Wow, that looks like a fun dance, Molly! Now, let's take a look at her alternate costumes!

We see Molly with a green winter vest and blue hat, Molly with a yellow t-shirt and life vest, Molly with a brown winter coat and blue winter hat and her with a Native Alaskan dress on.

These are some of the many outfits Molly has worn throughout her adventures! Overall, she's done so amazing things and wants to show off all the amazing outfits she has worn!

Here is a quick look at Molly's stage being none other than the Denali Trading Post! This is the general store in Qyah where Molly and her parents live. This stage is a walkoff stage with blast zones at the end of each. You can also fight on the little platform by the Denali Trading Post sign. Also, you can see her family and friends in the background cheering Molly on so be sure to say hi to them!

The camera zooms in on Molly's family and friends.

It now cuts back one final time to Molly and Arthur idling on the Denali Trading Post stage.

Now that we covered everything about Molly, let's see her put the amazing things she has done and make a vlog showcasing her talents in a real match!

It then cuts to the Molly vs Arthur pre-battle screen. Mollydoes her entrance and all. Then, it cuts to the battle showcasing the Denali Trading Post and footage of Molly in action. Molly wins and it cuts to the victory screen with Molly doing her victory animation and Arthur clapping.

That is Molly in action! We hope you enjoyed this video and we hope you look forward to the other videos in the Meet the Fighters! series for PBS Kids: Brawltime!!!

Molly then appears on the screen through a video camera lens then saying "That was me in PBS Kids: Brawltime! Be sure to play as me and all my other friends! Mashi'choo!" The video camera then shuts off and then the video cuts to black screen with copyrights and all.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I just have episode submissions for the Teletubbies and Ord

The Teletubbies: Feeding the Chickens
This episode features a segment where there is too much Tubby Toast, which is featured as an item in this game.

Ord: Follow the Dots/A Smashing Success
Why not feature the episode featuring Norm the Number Gnome?, who appears as an assist in the game.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Sparkles charge inside their antenna, the spread their arms out to release it
Alright, we will be using my idea for Chapter 9 so congrats to me! Now, onto the next job/

Job 130:

Now, we will do our next four fighters being Xavier Riddle, the Teletubbies, Molly and Ordl. Please submit an episode to represent each character and explain why that episode should be included in the archives. Get submitting and use your imagination!

Xavier Riddle: I Am Fred Rogers

We already have the Sesame Street/Mr. Rogers crossover but I feel this episode of Xavier Riddle and The Secret Museum should be the episode to be included in the PBS Kids Archives is due to the fact that this is a modern PBS Kids show that honors a past PBS Kids icon. I was also considering I Am Bob Ross (to potentially foreshadow a Joy of Painting stage as free bonus DLC content) but I feel this crossover really showcases the spirit of the show and is a lovely tribute to the legacy Fred Rogers has made on children's TV.

The Teletubbies: Josie's Pots

I feel like any episode can work but this one has their favorite things in it and thus the Teletubbies's favorite things are a part of their moveset. I feel Josie's Pots should be the Teletubbies episode.

Molly Mabray: Cry Wolf/A Sound Idea

This will include both halves of Season 2, Episode 10 but I primarily included this episode due to "Cry Wolf" being a crossover of Molly Mabray and the Kratt Brothers! Plus, throw in the fact that Molly is canonically a Wild Kratts fan. It's the PBS Kids multiverse!

Ord: Big Funky Cloud/Copy Cat

There are lots of good Dragon Tales episodes that could be used for Ord but I chose this one due to it showcasing Ord having a raincloud over his head like his main gimmick in PBS Kids: Brawltime! Plus, the first half is an Ord-centric episode.

Now, for another Meet the Fighters script from me, this time, it's for Molly Mabray!

PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters: Introducing Molly Mabray!

The PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo pops up with the 12 characters, Elmo, the Teletubbies and Molly by the logo.

It now cuts to gameplay footage of Molly and Arthur idling on the Denali Trading Post stage.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters videos. In this series, we will be covering all the fighters in this game, talking about their moveset, stage, their history as well as other content about the character. In this video, we will be talking about the 10-year old Native Alaskan vlogger, Molly!

Cuts to footage of Molly gameplay while narrator explains Molly's play style.

Molly is a middleweight who has balanced stats when it comes to her speed and jump. She's also quite nimble too, as she tends to dodge gracefully, allowing her to have slightly more invincibility frames than any other character! that, however, comes with the trade-off of being slightly more easier to launch than most of the other middleweights. Most of Molly's attacks are all themed around, of course, vlogging! She will often do actions that as if she's trying to demonstrate those who are watching her vlogs to be amazed at the amazing things she can do to achieve things.

Cuts to footage of Molly of Denali clips with Molly in them.

Molly of Denali is a modern PBS Kids show that has been on air since 2019 and has been award winning. The show is about Molly Mabray, her family and her friends living in the fictional village of Qyah going on adventures and Molly vlogging to showcase her doing amazing things! Also, Molly is the first kids show to have an Alaskan native as a lead power. She will never stop being amazing.

It then cuts to footage of the Molly of Denali episode "Cry Wolf"

Luckily enough, Molly got to meet two of her heroes, Chris and Martin Kratt who are also fighters in PBS Kids: Brawltime! in an episode of Moly of Denali despite the brothers not being in their Wild Kratts outfits. She is also a fan of Wild Kratts! It just shows that everyone in the PBS Kids world knows, loves and appreciates one another!

It now cuts again to gameplay footage of Molly and Arthur idling on the Denali Trading Post stage.

Now, let's go over Molly's moveset. First, let us go over her light neutral moves.

Her Light Neutral is "Hip Dancing"

Molly performs the move.

Molly does some hip dances, with the damage coming from the thrust of Molly's hip and is a spammable move. The strong variant has Molly do a stronger hip thrust as if she's hip-dancing with someone else.

Her Up Neutral is "Shoo Mosquitos!".

Molly performs the move.

Molly flails her arms and hands above her as she tries to shoo some mosquitos that appear above her, with the damage coming from the flailing of her arms. The strong variant of the move has her flail her arms harder.

Her Down Neutral is "An Amazing Dig".

Molly performs the move.

Molly pokes the ground with a stick twice as if she's trying to quickly dig for something amazing. The strong variant has Molly thrust out her stick harder.

We have covered all of Molly's neutral moves. Now, onward to her specials.

Her Neutral Special is "Grandpa's Drum".

Molly performs the move.

Molly takes out a native drum and begins drumming on it, to which it sends out soundwaves to stun or push back opponents, allowing her to come close to opponents for a big blow!

Her Up Special is "Jumping for Joy".

Molly performs the move.

Molly throws a fist in the air and jumps for joy.

Her Down Special is "Fetch Suki!".

Molly performs the move.

Molly throws Suki's bone, to which then Suki will jump to wherever her bone lands, burying opponents or meteor smashing them if in the air!

Now that we covered Molly's moveset, let's take a look at her taunt!

Molly does her taunt.

Wow, that looks like a fun dance, Molly! Now, let's take a look at her alternate costumes!

We see Molly with a green winter vest and blue hat, Molly with a yellow t-shirt and life vest, Molly with a brown winter coat and blue winter hat and her with a Native Alaskan dress on.

These are some of the many outfits Molly has worn throughout her adventures! Overall, she's done so amazing things and wants to show off all the amazing outfits she has worn!

Here is a quick look at Molly's stage being none other than the Denali Trading Post! This is the general store in Qyah where Molly and her parents live. This stage is a walkoff stage with blast zones at the end of each. You can also fight on the little platform by the Denali Trading Post sign. Also, you can see her family and friends in the background cheering Molly on so be sure to say hi to them!

The camera zooms in on Molly's family and friends.

It now cuts back one final time to Molly and Arthur idling on the Denali Trading Post stage.

Now that we covered everything about Molly, let's see her put the amazing things she has done and make a vlog showcasing her talents in a real match!

It then cuts to the Molly vs Arthur pre-battle screen. Mollydoes her entrance and all. Then, it cuts to the battle showcasing the Denali Trading Post and footage of Molly in action. Molly wins and it cuts to the victory screen with Molly doing her victory animation and Arthur clapping.

That is Molly in action! We hope you enjoyed this video and we hope you look forward to the other videos in the Meet the Fighters! series for PBS Kids: Brawltime!!!

Molly then appears on the screen through a video camera lens then saying "That was me in PBS Kids: Brawltime! Be sure to play as me and all my other friends! Mashi'choo!" The video camera then shuts off and then the video cuts to black screen with copyrights and all.
I just have episode submissions for the Teletubbies and Ord

The Teletubbies: Feeding the Chickens
This episode features a segment where there is too much Tubby Toast, which is featured as an item in this game.

Ord: Follow the Dots/A Smashing Success
Why not feature the episode featuring Norm the Number Gnome?, who appears as an assist in the game.
Alright, my episodes for Xavier and Molly will be added. We will vote for episodes for The Teletubbies and Ord.

The Teletubbies Episode Poll

Josie's Pots AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Feeding the Chickens PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Dragon Tales Episode Poll

Big Funky Cloud/Copy Cat AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Follow the Dots/A Smashing Success PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Now, it's time for the next job:

Job 131:

Submit ideas for Events 19-21. These will be the event matches for Marvin, Ruff Ruffman and Buster. Get submitting and use your imagination!

Event #19: Elizabeth in Charge
Event description:
Fast-Talking Jack is out of town and left Elizabeth in charge of the carnival! But, Elizabeth's bossiness is causing trouble. Can you help Marvin and Elizabeth sort things out before Jack comes back?
Stage: Fast-Talking Jack's Carnival
Player: Marvin
Assist: Elizabeth the Emotional Pig
Opponent(s): Random for every playthrough
Event objective: As Marvin, you must KO all the fighters in the order Elizabeth wants you to KO them in. If you KO a fighter out of order or get KOd, you fail the event.
Reference: The Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse episode Elizabeth in Charge

Event #20: Good Dancing and Bad Breath
Event description:
Ruff Ruffman is trying out some new dance moves for his next-door neighbor, Charlene the poodle. He needs some practice so he invited his new friends to give him advice as to how to breakdance!
Stage: Ruff Ruffman's Studio
Player: Ruff Ruffman
Opponent(s): WordGirl, Ms. Frizzle and Hacker
Event objective: As Ruff Ruffman, you must KO your opponents with the strong variant of the Light Down move. If you KO your opponent with another move, they will respawn. If you get KOd, you fail the event.
Reference: The Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman episode Good Dancing and Bad Breath. Also, the opponents are the characters who appeared in Ruff Ruffman's reveal trailer.

Event #21: Buster Makes the Grade
Event description:
Buster has been not doing well at school and Mr. Ratburn is warning him that if he does not study, he will repeat the third grade. He needs help studying so he can move up to fourth grade with his friends!
Player: Buster
Ally: Arthur
Assist: Mr. Ratburn
Stage: Buster's Video Postcards
Opponent(s): WordGirl (with Anne assist) and Ruff Ruffman (WordGirl and Ruff Ruffman represent Francine and Binky, the Anne assist represents Muffy)
Event objective: As Buster, you must solve math problems in the form of bubbles appearing on the screen being multiplication and division problems. There will be a problem that appears and three bubbles for a multiple choice question. If solved correctly, you can fight for 20 seconds. The cycle repeats until you KO both WordGirl and Ruff Ruffman. If you get a problem wrong or get KOd, you fail the event.
Reference: The Arthur episode Buster Makes the Grade

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Not gonna lie, I already like a lot of the event matches AlteredBeast submitted so far, so I'll pass

HOWEVER, I will submit something to the next PBS Kids Archive job and the next event match jobs, as those will cover PBS Kids franchises that don't have a playable character tied to them, and I have some very awesome ideas for them!

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my event matches got in by default. Also, my episode for the Teletubbies and for Ord, the Dragon Tales episode PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn will be added in the PBS Kids Archives.

Now, for the next jobs:

Job 132:

Submit 3 more wave challenges for the Multi-nomaly Mayhem.

Job 133:

Submit a learning book set for Dash.

Wave challenges:

• Master of Specials (Defeat 50 enemies using only Special moves.)
  • More Anomalies on The Plans! (Defeat 100 tiny Dark Anomaly fighters!)
  • Down They Go! (Defeat 10 weak enemies using your strong down neutral!)
Learning Book set for Dash:

• Faster Transformation: Dash's Light Neutral will have faster startup!
    • Super Kite Flying: Dash can fly higher with his up special, giving him more height for recovery!
    • A Firefly Show!: More fireflies appear for Dash's Up Neutral.
    • A Good Workout for Growing: Dash gains some buffs for his stats.
    • Carrot Growing: Dash's Neutral Down comes out faster.
    • Double the Fun!: When using his Neutral Special, Dash can kick 2 balls without startup or ending lag.
    • Super Attraction: For Dash's down special, his magnet can attract opponents from all over the stage!
    • Here's More Balls: Dash will now have 3 balls summoned when using his Neutral Special!
    • Super Strength: Now, when using Dash's neutral-standard, he gives his opponents more damage!
    • Dropping Carrots!: When Dash uses his Light Down in the air, it will deal more damage and be a meteor projectile!

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Woo, sorry if I'm late on this one, but I have my wave challenges ready!

• High in the Sky! (Defeat 10 Dark Anomaly fighters with your up aerial!)
  • That's my space! (Claim the areas marked by shape for yourself from the Anomaly fighters!)
  • Dinner Time! (You're damaged by 50% for this round. Restore 50% damage with healing items within 30 seconds!)

I'm frankly happy with AlteredBeast's Learning Book set for Dash, so I'll pass on that

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will add my Learning Book set for Dash as well as all the Multi-nomaly Mayhem wave challenges so congrats to me and PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn ! Now, onward to the next job:

Job 134:

Write/design Chapter 10 for the story mode.

Chapter 10:

The Show Must Go On!

We start the chapter up now looking at what happened with Lionel, Digit and Hacker. We see them falling through the portal on the way to a lit up empty film studio.

Lionel: Where are we anyway? And, who are you two?

Lionel looks at Digit.

Lionel: You kind of look like Chicken Jane. She's a chicken that always gets into trouble, my sister Leona likes her!

Digit: CHICKEN? Well, I'm a cybird! My name is Digit! Never fear because the Didge is here!

Hacker: And I'm THE Hacker! Once we solve this mystery, I will RULE Cyberchase! Ahahaha!

Lionel has a shocked reaction on his face.

Lionel: Well, nice to meet you Digit and Hack-

Hacker: It's THE Hacker to you!

Lionel: Well, nice to meet you Digit and the Hacker! I'm Lionel, I love books and I'm a librarian cub in training!

Hacker: Well, I did once have a security camera in a library and...

Digit: Enough of that! We need to figure out about those strange purple creatures that took over our worlds! There seems to be someone else here, look!

We see a stout orange mutt looking at the three.

Ruff Ruffman: So, it seems you three want to play a little game! Well, I have a new show just for you all!

Digit: Well...not right this minute. We have a mystery to solve about...

Ruff Ruffman: Mystery? Right now, it's time for you all to get challenged!

Lionel: We have no choice but to play his game!

Hacker: Ok then, this time, I WILL win this gameshow!

You can choose between Lionel, Hacker or Digit to fight against Ruff Ruffman. However, your job is not to KO him but to complete 5 of his challenges he throws with his Neutral Special at you.

After the challenge:

Ruff Ruffman: Wow, you guys are better than I thought! I forgot to introduce myself! I am Ruff Ruffman, esteemed game show host!

Lionel: Nice to meet you, Ruff Ruffman! Say, you remind me a bit of that big red dog I read about when I was younger! I'm Lionel!

Digit: I'm Digit!

Hacker: And I'm THE Hacker!

Ruff Ruffman: Well, nice to meet you three contestants! It seems we're in the same problem! I was trying to prep for a new gameshow of mine but...this purple creature took over everything! Even the studio!

Lionel: That happened to me but with the library I live in!

Digit and Hacker: Same with Cyberspace!

Ruff Ruffman: Well, I want my studio back! But, we need to find clues about this strange purple creature! Our next challenge....find more clues about the purple creatures!

The cutscene stops and you choose from Lionel, Digit, Hacker or Ruff Ruffman and complete a platforming section of the dark, studio like setting fighting the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

Ruff Ruffman looks up at the sky.

Ruff Ruffman: We'll have to find a way to get up there!

We then zoom in to where Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin, the Teletubbies and Ord up in the area with the potential.

Digit: I can try to fly us all on my ship but I have no access to it!

Ruff Ruffman: Hey let's all build a catapult to get us up there!

Everyone nods and gets to work.

The cutscene stops and you choose from Lionel, Digit, Hacker or Ruff Ruffman and complete a task involving attacking parts needed to build a super strong catapult while fighting off more Minions.

After the mission:

Ruff Ruffman: Challenge completed! Is everyone ready to go up?

Everyone nods and then the four new friends fling up into the sky.

Lionel: WOAHHHH!

Hacker: This is real crazyyyy!

Digit: We're almost there guys!

It ends with a clear sky seeing the four characters going towards the main source.

End of Chapter 10.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, now for my chapter 10, it features different characters and a different setting that I think it would totally be passable and acceptable for a chapter 11, but I thought I'd put it here for good measure.

Chapter 10:

The dreaded secret to victory

We start the chapter off by showing a mysterious snowy mountain area that seems to catch a blizzard every so often. A portal appears in a snowy forest and Wordgirl and Xavier Riddle jump out of the portal and into the area

Wordgirl: Brrrrrrrr........why dihihihihid this porororortal bring us herererere?........

Xavier: Mmmmmmm, I don't know, but I'm sure we were brought here to rescue a friend who's been possessed by that big purple goo monster......

Xavier than spots a cabin in the distance and points at it

Xavier: .....maybe in that wood shack over there. We can head there to warm up, or rescue a friend if we're lucky

Wordgirl: Well than let's hurry over there! I'm freezing.......

You go through a platformer section where you must not only deal with the Anomaly's minions, but also snowstorms that can blow you back and obstruct the view a little as well as heavy snow which can lower your movement speed.

Wordgirl and Xavier open up the doors to the wood shack, which surprised an Alaskan girl hiding in the shack.

Alaskan girl: Aaah! Whoever you are! Leave me alone!

Wordgirl: Woah woah, calm down there fellow cabin-dweller! I'm Wordgirl, and I'm here to save you! Whatever you are hiding from, we know.

Xavier: Mmmmm, looks like we have more survivors in these portals after all! So tell me girl, what's your name and how did you end up here?

Alaskan girl: My name is Molly, Molly Mabray! Last thing I know before I got here is I was making a vlog on some new purple goo thing that came to my village, but then it got bigger and bigger and........It took all may friends and family, and it destroyed all of Qyah! I managed to escape somehow and just about a year ago, I ended up in this really snowy place that even though it's snowy, it's nothing like home.

Wordgirl: That thing took all of Fair City too!

Xavier: And the Secret Museum, and Yadina and Brad......

Molly: Wow, I guess that big purple goo thing is more widespread than I thought, there's no way to stop it from all the destruction...unless for one thing....

Xavier: What's that?

Molly: So I was able to gather some data on this purple thing, and apparently, it is said that it requires the sacrifice of two heroes in order to destroy it for good!

Wordgirl: Hey, that sounds familiar, I thought I heard something like that....

Xavier: Oh yeah! That's what that evil voice told me earlier! Back in those space corridors!

Wordgirl: Also, I thought we heard that the evil voice told us that if we fulfill the sacrifice, it will give us back our worlds!

Molly: Well, as much as I hate to tell the both of you this, I'm afraid that purple beast was just deluding you guys. You can't get your worlds back, it already damaged everything, but what I can tell you is the sacrifice will still stop this purple beast once and for all, but I don't know what world you guys will be transferred to, who knows what that purple beast could lead you too?

Xavier: gasp Oh no......No more secret museum......that's just tough.....but we still need to stop that monster!

Wordgirl: Yes! So Molly, do you know how we can reach this purple goo monster?

Molly: Well.......there is a way, I found out. There's a tall mountain nearby that holds a special purple crystal that when thrown, it will transport you guys to that purple thing! I don't know where that crystal came from in the first place, but maybe we can find out!

Wordgirl: Alright, let's do that!

Xavier: Count me in!

As soon as Wordgirl, Xavier and Molly went out the doors, they then to go out into the snowy wilderness to find that crystal, but they were then spotted by a big amalgamation of the Anomaly's enslaved minions, which includes the villains Wordgirl has fought back at fair city, Becky's family, Violet, Yadina, Brad and Molly's friends and family

Xavier: gasps Oh Yadina, Brad, please come back.... he sheds a few tears from his eyes

Molly: According to my research, they won't listen to you now, they only listen to that! Maybe we should just run!

Wordgirl: Yeah! Good thinking!

Xavier: Aaaaaaahhhhhh haaaaaaa!!!

Enslaved Yadina: Ḋ̴̪̻̬̪̗̦̖̻̣̯͍̤ͅé̵͉̫͎͈̫̞͔̫̱̥̦̻͐̅́͌̔̒͜ś̶̨̛̼̱̞̬̤̖̱̀̓̅́͜t̸̡͔̣̗͔̞͎͇̥̯̰͚̭̋̂̀̏͌̔̈́͘ͅr̸̢̢̜̖̮̺̜̲̬͈̖͉̪͒̃̀͛͒̊̌͆͋̈̓͒̄̾̚ͅo̷̢̜̤̭̥̳̹̮͌̄͂̄̌̕͜ý̸̪̲̲̂͆͒̆̊̐͋͘̚ ̷̡̢̢̡͇̘̯͎̦̲͙̜̳̤͆̇̈̍̈́̚͝a̵̖͐̒̽̓̐̏̿͛͂͘͝͠͠l̴̛͙̻̯͙͉̭͕̄͐͐̅̃̐̎̌̚̚͝ͅͅl̴̨̢̛̦̖̼̪̘̟̺͓͙̋̋͌͜!̷̢̪͎̲̟̳͒̓̽ͅ ̷̛̳͔̙̰͈̖͙̹̼͚͈̭͔͚̍̉̂̏̅͜D̷̨̧͔̤͈͉̻̲͎̥̭͔̋̀̽̈́̆̚ẻ̷͕͎͐͊͌́́̚ş̶͍͖̬̮͙̼̯͇͉͕͖̈̽͋̐̿͐̚ͅͅt̸̢̘͓̗̣̘̫̭͓͕͚͎́̄̃̏̐͂̿͠r̸̫̳̰̲̣̜̠̬̘̝̺̭̪̍̽̔́́͊̇́̀͑̌̋o̶̢͌̀̇͑̈̀͆ŷ̶̖̦̭̭̠̰̣̭̹͍͕̽͒͊̉̏̇́̔̊̚ͅ ̷̡̺̺̩͕̭̩̭̲̭͛̀͛̂͜͝ͅà̶̡̛̭̞̼͔̖̮̮̪̪̣͕̄̏͒̿́̈͐̌͗̅͜͝͝ľ̶̦̬̰̲͐̀̾́̊̆͝͝l̴̨̙͕͕͇̜͎͛͌́̑͗͜͝ͅͅ ̶̝͍̥̞̞͖͌̆̾̈́̂l̴̨̡̡̞̖͉̟̥̠͈̗̱͍̟͘͜i̸̡͕̼̤̱̱͉̥̘̰͕̪̭͐̒̈̈́͛͊f̶͎̦̱̂̃̇̀̂̍̃̚͜é̸̢̺̩̦̦̠̓̈̀̂̽̈́̉͆̉̈́̇͑͂͛f̷̳̝̞͍̠͉̳͖͇̪̓̈͛͑͗͘͘ȍ̵̡̭̳̹͈̌́̓͌͆́̎̌͋̚͝͠͠r̸̡̤͙͉̯̺͎̤͖͚̈́͂̈́̽́̊̌̃͊͠m̴̡͔̟̖̩̱̝͗͆̃̒͒̾̈̏s̶͙͕̲͉̻̠̔̒͒̒̈́͗̎͆̿̓̿̉͛̈!̵̱͎͙̱̗͎͚͕͇͍̞̬͛̈̈́̔̉̾͆̿̿͂̐̿͛͘

The amalgamation begins to chase the heroes

You then go through a platformer section where you must go forward and reach the end while avoiding the amalgamation that is constantly chasing you, and touching it is an instant KO. There are various obstacles in your way and environmental hazards that will slow you down, making the chase much more perilous.

The trio then hid in a small ice grotto where the amalgamation then passes by them, and along its way, it dropped a purple crystal.

Xavier: Hey! that must be that crystal we need to reach that thing!

Wordgirl: Well what are we wating for? Let's get it!

The trio picked up the crystal and they spot Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin, the Teletubbies and Ord up in the clouds of a tall mountaintop

Molly: I think we have more survivors up there! Let's get to them!

Xavier: Yeah, let's meet up with them! We know the way to that thing!

You then go through a vertical scrolling platformer section where you climb an icy mountain while dealing with more of the Anomaly's minions.

Wordgirl: So again, which two are we going to sacrifice? I'm up for it, that's for sure.

Xavier: I might, but that's something we can discuss with the others up there.

Molly: Good Idea.

The End of Chapter 10

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will add my Learning Book set for Dash as well as all the Multi-nomaly Mayhem wave challenges so congrats to me and PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn ! Now, onward to the next job:

Job 134:

Write/design Chapter 10 for the story mode.

Chapter 10:

The Show Must Go On!

We start the chapter up now looking at what happened with Lionel, Digit and Hacker. We see them falling through the portal on the way to a lit up empty film studio.

Lionel: Where are we anyway? And, who are you two?

Lionel looks at Digit.

Lionel: You kind of look like Chicken Jane. She's a chicken that always gets into trouble, my sister Leona likes her!

Digit: CHICKEN? Well, I'm a cybird! My name is Digit! Never fear because the Didge is here!

Hacker: And I'm THE Hacker! Once we solve this mystery, I will RULE Cyberchase! Ahahaha!

Lionel has a shocked reaction on his face.

Lionel: Well, nice to meet you Digit and Hack-

Hacker: It's THE Hacker to you!

Lionel: Well, nice to meet you Digit and the Hacker! I'm Lionel, I love books and I'm a librarian cub in training!

Hacker: Well, I did once have a security camera in a library and...

Digit: Enough of that! We need to figure out about those strange purple creatures that took over our worlds! There seems to be someone else here, look!

We see a stout orange mutt looking at the three.

Ruff Ruffman: So, it seems you three want to play a little game! Well, I have a new show just for you all!

Digit: Well...not right this minute. We have a mystery to solve about...

Ruff Ruffman: Mystery? Right now, it's time for you all to get challenged!

Lionel: We have no choice but to play his game!

Hacker: Ok then, this time, I WILL win this gameshow!

You can choose between Lionel, Hacker or Digit to fight against Ruff Ruffman. However, your job is not to KO him but to complete 5 of his challenges he throws with his Neutral Special at you.

After the challenge:

Ruff Ruffman: Wow, you guys are better than I thought! I forgot to introduce myself! I am Ruff Ruffman, esteemed game show host!

Lionel: Nice to meet you, Ruff Ruffman! Say, you remind me a bit of that big red dog I read about when I was younger! I'm Lionel!

Digit: I'm Digit!

Hacker: And I'm THE Hacker!

Ruff Ruffman: Well, nice to meet you three contestants! It seems we're in the same problem! I was trying to prep for a new gameshow of mine but...this purple creature took over everything! Even the studio!

Lionel: That happened to me but with the library I live in!

Digit and Hacker: Same with Cyberspace!

Ruff Ruffman: Well, I want my studio back! But, we need to find clues about this strange purple creature! Our next challenge....find more clues about the purple creatures!

The cutscene stops and you choose from Lionel, Digit, Hacker or Ruff Ruffman and complete a platforming section of the dark, studio like setting fighting the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

Ruff Ruffman looks up at the sky.

Ruff Ruffman: We'll have to find a way to get up there!

We then zoom in to where Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin, the Teletubbies and Ord up in the area with the potential.

Digit: I can try to fly us all on my ship but I have no access to it!

Ruff Ruffman: Hey let's all build a catapult to get us up there!

Everyone nods and gets to work.

The cutscene stops and you choose from Lionel, Digit, Hacker or Ruff Ruffman and complete a task involving attacking parts needed to build a super strong catapult while fighting off more Minions.

After the mission:

Ruff Ruffman: Challenge completed! Is everyone ready to go up?

Everyone nods and then the four new friends fling up into the sky.

Lionel: WOAHHHH!

Hacker: This is real crazyyyy!

Digit: We're almost there guys!

It ends with a clear sky seeing the four characters going towards the main source.

End of Chapter 10.
Alright, now for my chapter 10, it features different characters and a different setting that I think it would totally be passable and acceptable for a chapter 11, but I thought I'd put it here for good measure.

Chapter 10:

The dreaded secret to victory

We start the chapter off by showing a mysterious snowy mountain area that seems to catch a blizzard every so often. A portal appears in a snowy forest and Wordgirl and Xavier Riddle jump out of the portal and into the area

Wordgirl: Brrrrrrrr........why dihihihihid this porororortal bring us herererere?........

Xavier: Mmmmmmm, I don't know, but I'm sure we were brought here to rescue a friend who's been possessed by that big purple goo monster......

Xavier than spots a cabin in the distance and points at it

Xavier: .....maybe in that wood shack over there. We can head there to warm up, or rescue a friend if we're lucky

Wordgirl: Well than let's hurry over there! I'm freezing.......

You go through a platformer section where you must not only deal with the Anomaly's minions, but also snowstorms that can blow you back and obstruct the view a little as well as heavy snow which can lower your movement speed.

Wordgirl and Xavier open up the doors to the wood shack, which surprised an Alaskan girl hiding in the shack.

Alaskan girl: Aaah! Whoever you are! Leave me alone!

Wordgirl: Woah woah, calm down there fellow cabin-dweller! I'm Wordgirl, and I'm here to save you! Whatever you are hiding from, we know.

Xavier: Mmmmm, looks like we have more survivors in these portals after all! So tell me girl, what's your name and how did you end up here?

Alaskan girl: My name is Molly, Molly Mabray! Last thing I know before I got here is I was making a vlog on some new purple goo thing that came to my village, but then it got bigger and bigger and........It took all may friends and family, and it destroyed all of Qyah! I managed to escape somehow and just about a year ago, I ended up in this really snowy place that even though it's snowy, it's nothing like home.

Wordgirl: That thing took all of Fair City too!

Xavier: And the Secret Museum, and Yadina and Brad......

Molly: Wow, I guess that big purple goo thing is more widespread than I thought, there's no way to stop it from all the destruction...unless for one thing....

Xavier: What's that?

Molly: So I was able to gather some data on this purple thing, and apparently, it is said that it requires the sacrifice of two heroes in order to destroy it for good!

Wordgirl: Hey, that sounds familiar, I thought I heard something like that....

Xavier: Oh yeah! That's what that evil voice told me earlier! Back in those space corridors!

Wordgirl: Also, I thought we heard that the evil voice told us that if we fulfill the sacrifice, it will give us back our worlds!

Molly: Well, as much as I hate to tell the both of you this, I'm afraid that purple beast was just deluding you guys. You can't get your worlds back, it already damaged everything, but what I can tell you is the sacrifice will still stop this purple beast once and for all, but I don't know what world you guys will be transferred to, who knows what that purple beast could lead you too?

Xavier: gasp Oh no......No more secret museum......that's just tough.....but we still need to stop that monster!

Wordgirl: Yes! So Molly, do you know how we can reach this purple goo monster?

Molly: Well.......there is a way, I found out. There's a tall mountain nearby that holds a special purple crystal that when thrown, it will transport you guys to that purple thing! I don't know where that crystal came from in the first place, but maybe we can find out!

Wordgirl: Alright, let's do that!

Xavier: Count me in!

As soon as Wordgirl, Xavier and Molly went out the doors, they then to go out into the snowy wilderness to find that crystal, but they were then spotted by a big amalgamation of the Anomaly's enslaved minions, which includes the villains Wordgirl has fought back at fair city, Becky's family, Violet, Yadina, Brad and Molly's friends and family

Xavier: gasps Oh Yadina, Brad, please come back.... he sheds a few tears from his eyes

Molly: According to my research, they won't listen to you now, they only listen to that! Maybe we should just run!

Wordgirl: Yeah! Good thinking!

Xavier: Aaaaaaahhhhhh haaaaaaa!!!

Enslaved Yadina: Ḋ̴̪̻̬̪̗̦̖̻̣̯͍̤ͅé̵͉̫͎͈̫̞͔̫̱̥̦̻͐̅́͌̔̒͜ś̶̨̛̼̱̞̬̤̖̱̀̓̅́͜t̸̡͔̣̗͔̞͎͇̥̯̰͚̭̋̂̀̏͌̔̈́͘ͅr̸̢̢̜̖̮̺̜̲̬͈̖͉̪͒̃̀͛͒̊̌͆͋̈̓͒̄̾̚ͅo̷̢̜̤̭̥̳̹̮͌̄͂̄̌̕͜ý̸̪̲̲̂͆͒̆̊̐͋͘̚ ̷̡̢̢̡͇̘̯͎̦̲͙̜̳̤͆̇̈̍̈́̚͝a̵̖͐̒̽̓̐̏̿͛͂͘͝͠͠l̴̛͙̻̯͙͉̭͕̄͐͐̅̃̐̎̌̚̚͝ͅͅl̴̨̢̛̦̖̼̪̘̟̺͓͙̋̋͌͜!̷̢̪͎̲̟̳͒̓̽ͅ ̷̛̳͔̙̰͈̖͙̹̼͚͈̭͔͚̍̉̂̏̅͜D̷̨̧͔̤͈͉̻̲͎̥̭͔̋̀̽̈́̆̚ẻ̷͕͎͐͊͌́́̚ş̶͍͖̬̮͙̼̯͇͉͕͖̈̽͋̐̿͐̚ͅͅt̸̢̘͓̗̣̘̫̭͓͕͚͎́̄̃̏̐͂̿͠r̸̫̳̰̲̣̜̠̬̘̝̺̭̪̍̽̔́́͊̇́̀͑̌̋o̶̢͌̀̇͑̈̀͆ŷ̶̖̦̭̭̠̰̣̭̹͍͕̽͒͊̉̏̇́̔̊̚ͅ ̷̡̺̺̩͕̭̩̭̲̭͛̀͛̂͜͝ͅà̶̡̛̭̞̼͔̖̮̮̪̪̣͕̄̏͒̿́̈͐̌͗̅͜͝͝ľ̶̦̬̰̲͐̀̾́̊̆͝͝l̴̨̙͕͕͇̜͎͛͌́̑͗͜͝ͅͅ ̶̝͍̥̞̞͖͌̆̾̈́̂l̴̨̡̡̞̖͉̟̥̠͈̗̱͍̟͘͜i̸̡͕̼̤̱̱͉̥̘̰͕̪̭͐̒̈̈́͛͊f̶͎̦̱̂̃̇̀̂̍̃̚͜é̸̢̺̩̦̦̠̓̈̀̂̽̈́̉͆̉̈́̇͑͂͛f̷̳̝̞͍̠͉̳͖͇̪̓̈͛͑͗͘͘ȍ̵̡̭̳̹͈̌́̓͌͆́̎̌͋̚͝͠͠r̸̡̤͙͉̯̺͎̤͖͚̈́͂̈́̽́̊̌̃͊͠m̴̡͔̟̖̩̱̝͗͆̃̒͒̾̈̏s̶͙͕̲͉̻̠̔̒͒̒̈́͗̎͆̿̓̿̉͛̈!̵̱͎͙̱̗͎͚͕͇͍̞̬͛̈̈́̔̉̾͆̿̿͂̐̿͛͘

The amalgamation begins to chase the heroes

You then go through a platformer section where you must go forward and reach the end while avoiding the amalgamation that is constantly chasing you, and touching it is an instant KO. There are various obstacles in your way and environmental hazards that will slow you down, making the chase much more perilous.

The trio then hid in a small ice grotto where the amalgamation then passes by them, and along its way, it dropped a purple crystal.

Xavier: Hey! that must be that crystal we need to reach that thing!

Wordgirl: Well what are we wating for? Let's get it!

The trio picked up the crystal and they spot Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin, the Teletubbies and Ord up in the clouds of a tall mountaintop

Molly: I think we have more survivors up there! Let's get to them!

Xavier: Yeah, let's meet up with them! We know the way to that thing!

You then go through a vertical scrolling platformer section where you climb an icy mountain while dealing with more of the Anomaly's minions.

Wordgirl: So again, which two are we going to sacrifice? I'm up for it, that's for sure.

Xavier: I might, but that's something we can discuss with the others up there.

Molly: Good Idea.

The End of Chapter 10
Alright, this job is closed. Vote for which chapter should be chapter 10. Or we could just make my chapter the 10th one and Pop's the 11th chapter but that's up for all of us to decide as a whole. Please vote on the poll below when you are done reading the chapters.

Chapter 10 Poll

Now, onto the next job:

Job 135:

Now, we will be moving on to shows that are represented in the game without a fighter. To start off, choose an episode from ZOOM, Hero
Elementary, Wishbone and Zoboomafoo! Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

ZOOM:

I'm not too familiar with ZOOM and I feel any episode can work and we could include an episode from the original 70s series and one from the 1999 reboot. So, I will just submit Season 2, Episode 19 (1999 Zoom) because it has the oven from the show in the episode which is an item in the game.

Hero Elementary:

Looking Super/Schmubble Trouble

Not too familiar with the modern PBS Kids lineup but one of the episodes here seem to focus on Sara Snap being captured, Sara being one of the assists in this game.

Wishbone:

Bark to The Future

Any episode of Wishbone works here (since the show is amazing). but this one was super clever. Plus, it's better than the book this episode is based off of which is "The Time Machine".

Zoboomafoo:

Happy Lemur Day

An episode focusing on Zoboo and a day dedicated to him and all lemurs! But, any Zoboomafoo episode works here.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Episodes I have:

Zoom: S2, Ep. 4
Just a fun ZOOM episode I found that involves cooking and transport.

Hero Elementary: Hatching a Plan/Invisible Force
An episode that covers animal care and wind, both are topics which interest me.

Wishbone: Cyranose
A fun medieval themed Wishbone episode.

Zoboomafoo:
Who's in the Egg?
An episode of the show I fondly remember, and it was one of my favorites.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, this job is closed. Vote for which chapter should be chapter 10. Or we could just make my chapter the 10th one and Pop's the 11th chapter but that's up for all of us to decide as a whole. Please vote on the poll below when you are done reading the chapters.

Chapter 10 Poll

Now, onto the next job:

Job 135:

Now, we will be moving on to shows that are represented in the game without a fighter. To start off, choose an episode from ZOOM, Hero
Elementary, Wishbone and Zoboomafoo! Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

ZOOM:

I'm not too familiar with ZOOM and I feel any episode can work and we could include an episode from the original 70s series and one from the 1999 reboot. So, I will just submit Season 2, Episode 19 (1999 Zoom) because it has the oven from the show in the episode which is an item in the game.

Hero Elementary:

Looking Super/Schmubble Trouble

Not too familiar with the modern PBS Kids lineup but one of the episodes here seem to focus on Sara Snap being captured, Sara being one of the assists in this game.

Wishbone:

Bark to The Future

Any episode of Wishbone works here (since the show is amazing). but this one was super clever. Plus, it's better than the book this episode is based off of which is "The Time Machine".

Zoboomafoo:

Happy Lemur Day

An episode focusing on Zoboo and a day dedicated to him and all lemurs! But, any Zoboomafoo episode works here.
Episodes I have:

Zoom: S2, Ep. 4
Just a fun ZOOM episode I found that involves cooking and transport.

Hero Elementary: Hatching a Plan/Invisible Force
An episode that covers animal care and wind, both are topics which interest me.

Wishbone: Cyranose
A fun medieval themed Wishbone episode.

Zoboomafoo: Who's in the Egg?
An episode of the show I fondly remember, and it was one of my favorites.
Alright, I will close the job. Vote for the episodes you want to see in the PBS Kids Archives. Also, for the story mode, my chapter 10 idea will be the tenth chapter in the story mode while the idea PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn posed for Chapter 10 will be the eleventh chapter so congrats to us!

ZOOM Episode Poll

ZOOM Season 2, Episode 19 (1999 Zoom) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
ZOOM S4, Ep. 2 PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Hero Elementary Episode Poll

Looking Super/Schmubble Trouble AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Hatching a Plan/Invisible Force PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Wishbone Episode Poll

Bark to The Future AlteredBeast AlteredBeast

Cyranose PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Zoboomafoo Episode Poll

Happy Lemur Day AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Who's in the Egg? PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Now, onto the next job:

Job 136:

Submit learning book sets for Barney and Chris and Martin. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My learning book set for Barney:
    • Speed Painting (Barney's Light Up has less start up lag)
    • Slugger Barney (Barney's Light Neutral does more damage and has less startup lag.)
    • Hay Bailing (Barney's Light Neutral will deal more damage)
    • Longer Fight (Barney's Up Special will be longer, Barney will be in the airplane for 4 seconds.)
    • Express Coming Through! (Barney's Neutral Special will deal more damage and the train will be out for longer!)
    • Extra Imagination (Barney gets a stat buff)
    • More Painting (For Barney's Light Up, he will get 2 paintbrushes causing more damage.)
    • Extra Hose Work (Barney's Down Special will get more length with the water from the hose reaching a farther distance!)
    • Extra Farm Work (Barney now has two pitchforks for his Light Down)
    • Top Train Conductor Barney! (Now, for Barney's neutral special, he can be on the train even longer and when used offstage, it can be a meteor projectile!)
My learning book set for Chris and Martin:

• Faster Pecking (Chris's Light Neutral has less start up lag and pecks faster)
    • Super Shark Attack (Martin's Light Up does more damage and has less startup lag.)
    • Mega Splash (Martin's Up Special will deal more damage when landing on the stage.)
    • Porcupine Take Cover (Chris's Light Up will gain more spikes.)
    • Longer Reach for a Frog (Martin's Neutral Special will have a longer length reaching opponents across the stage!)
    • Super Creature Power (Both Chris and Martin get a stat buff)
    • Super Stinkcloud (For Chris's Neutral Special, the stink clouds will cause more damage.)
    • King of The Savannah (Chris's Light Down will deal more lion swipes on opponents!)
    • Bigger Croc Bite (Martin's Light Down has a bigger bite and will even inflict accumulating bite damage on the opponents!)
    • Super Recovery (Both Chris and Martin can use their Up Specials three times while in midair, super creature power!)

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Believe it or not, I was going to submit my own learning book sets for the two characters, but I am also frankly already happy with AlteredBeast's sets. I for sure will submit a learning book set for the next characters though!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Sorry about the late response but college is being college yet again but this thread remains alive. Alright, my episodes for ZOOM and Wishbone have been added to the PBS Kids Archives as well as Pop's episodes for Hero Elementary and Zoboomafoo so congrats to the both of us. Also, my learning book sets for Barney and the Kratts have been added.

Now, for the next job:

Job 137:

Choose an episode from Martha Speaks, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Pinkalicious and Peteriffic and Caillou
! Get submitting and use your imagination! Also, feel free to add episodes from even Clifford's Puppy Days and the 2019 Clifford series too.

My episodes:

Martha Speaks:

Martha Speaks/Martha Gives Advice

The first episode of the series as well as features alphabet soup as a main item in the story (which is also an item in the game). Thus, the perfect episode to represent Martha Speaks.

Clifford the Big Red Dog:

New Dog in Town/Get Well

Any episode from the 2000 Clifford series works here but this episode was cute as it showed how Clifford first met T-Bone.

Pinkalicious and Peteriffic:

A Pinkaperfect Birthday

We don't have specials yet in the archives so I feel this should represent Pinkalicious and Peteriffic. I do not know much about the show but based on research, this has the wand play a major part in the special and the wand is an item in the game. Perfect way to relate to the game.

Caillou:

Where's Gilbert?

An episode about Gilbert works best here as he is an assist in the game. Depending on if Caillou gets in as a DLC character, we can add another episode being from the older seasons potentially with the Caillou Muppet segments in there too.

Also, I have an idea for Dash's content, I am considering something in the veins of how DiC Entertainment once released a logo history compilation on one of their DVDs for The Littles (I think), we could do a whole ident compilation with Dash and his sister, Dot in it showcasing the history of idents. Maybe throw in other bumpers too. Just food for thought.

Last edited:
Top Bottom