• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: PBS Kids: Brawltime! (A Fanmade Platform Fighter Honoring PBS/PBS Kids's History): Learner's Pass Volume 2 Time!

What should Job 11 be?

• Submit layouts, hazards and/or gimmicks for Sesame Street Stage?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Submit a moveset proposal for Mr. Rogers.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright everyone, it is time for the results now that voting is done!

Super Why: 2
Caillou: 1
Cheeko: 6
Sagwa: 1
Elinor: 5

By winning by a mere feather, the monkey-snake-shark-bird hybird from the EekoWorld webpage, Cheeko joins the Brawltime party as our 20th and final base roster character! Congrats to me!!!

Now, onward to our next 2 jobs:

Job 150:

Design/create a homestage for Cheeko. Describe the layout, hazards, and/or gimmicks.

Job 151:

Design/create a stage based off of any PBS Kids bumper, ident, interstitial...anything based around the world of Dash/Dot, PTV Pals, etc. You can even do like a special event based stage like anything that happened on PBS for a short while. That world of PBS.

Get submitting and use your imagination!

My stage for Cheeko:

EekoHouse (EekoWorld)

See this YouTube video for reference to my stage layout I will describe

Basically, the stage is a traveling stage that tours the various rooms of the EekoHouse. The stage is based off of the game on the website. You simply will start in the kitchen and then it will travel room by room. Alongside this, there will be unfriendly things to the environment happening in each room such as lights left on, appliances still running, trash on the ground, etc. By attacking one of the flaws in the house, you solve the environmental problem. There will also be the score and time limit on the bottom right corner. There will also be speech bubbles telling you about each of the problems and what you can do to be environmentally friendly.

At the end of a ten-minute cycle, you will then go to the front of the house where you will see a schoolbus drive up with the front door open. Then, the cycle of rooms repeat.

It is worth noting that the order of rooms varies and that this is a stage with walkoff blastzones, created by walls (think like the King of Fighters stage in SSBU) and barely any platforms in any of the areas of the EekoHouse.

PBS Kids Original Content Stage:

PBS Kids Pinball Machine

Sw7btZo-asset-mezzanine-16x9-CvZjhv5.png.jpeg

The Pinball Bumper Compilation

To represent another one of the "Coming Up Next" bumpers on PBS Kids, the pinball machine itself will be a stage! The fighters will fight on the flippers as platforms alongside the bumpers being hazards. The pinball will also be a big hazard on the stage damaging fighters in the way. There are blastzones at the bottom of the stage and to the sides.

However, there are a few more side platforms as well as some on the bottom but this stage is probably the zaniest of all.

Also, there a few special Easter Eggs that will happen on certain conditions on this stage:

If Arthur is one of the characters in the battle, the Arthur coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen.

If Lionel is one of the characters in the battle, the Between the Lions coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Theo on the bumper screen.

If the Kratt Brothers are one of the characters in battle, the Zoboomafoo coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Zaboo on the bumper screen.

If Levar Burton is one of the assists being used in the battle, the Reading Rainbow coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen.

If Ari is one of the assists being used in the battle, the Adventures from the Book of Virtues coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Plato on the bumper screen.

If Wishbone is one of the assists being used in the battle, the Wishbone coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Wishbone on the bumper screen (I guess this is lost media being unearthed in PBS Kids: Brawltime! here)

If Papa Bear is one of the assists being used in the battle, the Berenstain Bears coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Mama Bear on the bumper screen.

The ZOOM bumper will play if the Oven Cafe spawns in battle.

The Liberty Kids bumper will play if the Gun item spawns in battle.

It is worth noting the kid announcer voices can be heard as well whenever a bumper plays on the pinball screen and bumpers will happen when the pinball lands in the hole up on top of the pinball machine. If none of the characters are being used in a battle or if items are turned off, the bumpers of the represented franchises in Brawltime! will be played at random (besides Berenstain Bears and Seven Little Monsters since we do not have Seven Little Monsters content in the game yet as well as the Coming Up Next bumper for Sagwa since we do not have Sagwa content yet in this game). This stage can update Easter Egg conditions depending on what other content gets added in the future.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

Pop Culture Enthusiast and Beginner Animator
NNID
PopCultureCorn
Frankly, I think EekoHouse is the only good choice for a stage for Cheeko, but for my version, It has the same "environmentally-unfriendly thing happens so the fighters must solve them within a set amount of time" thing with almost everything exactly like AlteredBeast's,, but the main difference in my version is thatthat for each room, the walls and ceilings are breakable!, and will be demolished when someone is launched at them, ala Mishima Dojo, but don't worry, they will rebuild themselves as time goes on during the battle.

My PBS Kids Original Content Stage:

Coming Up Next Street
screenshot.1.jpg

screenshot.2.jpg

I just am a big fan of all those "Coming up next" bumpers on TV, not just for PBS Kids, but for pretty much ANY TV channel! They just have so much charm to them when an off-screen announcer, or even the channel mascots announce which show is "coming up next" while also being very excited about it.

Think of it like Pac-Land (I get scrolling stages are like the least popular stages in Smash Bros., but it just so works for this), but in the background, it will show a projection of a character who is currently in the battle at the moment as a show that's "coming up next". Maybe....ala Boxing Ring, there can be certain titles given to the characters who are shown as "coming up next" in the background. I have a few examples:

Mr. Rogers: "America's Favorite Neighbor"
Wordgirl: "Lexicon Crusader"
Teletubbies: "Over the Hills and Far Away....They come to Play!"

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright everyone, it is time for the results now that voting is done!

Super Why: 2
Caillou: 1
Cheeko: 6
Sagwa: 1
Elinor: 5

By winning by a mere feather, the monkey-snake-shark-bird hybird from the EekoWorld webpage, Cheeko joins the Brawltime party as our 20th and final base roster character! Congrats to me!!!

Now, onward to our next 2 jobs:

Job 150:

Design/create a homestage for Cheeko. Describe the layout, hazards, and/or gimmicks.

Job 151:

Design/create a stage based off of any PBS Kids bumper, ident, interstitial...anything based around the world of Dash/Dot, PTV Pals, etc. You can even do like a special event based stage like anything that happened on PBS for a short while. That world of PBS.

My stage for Cheeko:

EekoHouse (EekoWorld)

See this YouTube video for reference to my stage layout I will describe

Basically, the stage is a traveling stage that tours the various rooms of the EekoHouse. The stage is based off of the game on the website. You simply will start in the kitchen and then it will travel room by room. Alongside this, there will be unfriendly things to the environment happening in each room such as lights left on, appliances still running, trash on the ground, etc. By attacking one of the flaws in the house, you solve the environmental problem. There will also be the score and time limit on the bottom right corner. There will also be speech bubbles telling you about each of the problems and what you can do to be environmentally friendly.

At the end of a ten-minute cycle, you will then go to the front of the house where you will see a schoolbus drive up with the front door open. Then, the cycle of rooms repeat.

It is worth noting that the order of rooms varies and that this is a stage with walkoff blastzones, created by walls (think like the King of Fighters stage in SSBU) and barely any platforms in any of the areas of the EekoHouse.

PBS Kids Original Content Stage:

PBS Kids Pinball Machine

View attachment 362332

The Pinball Bumper Compilation

To represent another one of the "Coming Up Next" bumpers on PBS Kids, the pinball machine itself will be a stage! The fighters will fight on the flippers as platforms alongside the bumpers being hazards. The pinball will also be a big hazard on the stage damaging fighters in the way. There are blastzones at the bottom of the stage and to the sides.

However, there are a few more side platforms as well as some on the bottom but this stage is probably the zaniest of all.

Also, there a few special Easter Eggs that will happen on certain conditions on this stage:

If Arthur is one of the characters in the battle, the Arthur coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen.

If Lionel is one of the characters in the battle, the Between the Lions coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Theo on the bumper screen.

If the Kratt Brothers are one of the characters in battle, the Zoboomafoo coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Zaboo on the bumper screen.

If Levar Burton is one of the assists being used in the battle, the Reading Rainbow coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen.

If Ari is one of the assists being used in the battle, the Adventures from the Book of Virtues coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Plato on the bumper screen.

If Wishbone is one of the assists being used in the battle, the Wishbone coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Wishbone on the bumper screen (I guess this is lost media being unearthed in PBS Kids: Brawltime! here)

If Papa Bear is one of the assists being used in the battle, the Berenstain Bears coming up next bumper will play on the pinball machine screen with Mama Bear on the bumper screen.

The ZOOM bumper will play if the Oven Cafe spawns in battle.

The Liberty Kids bumper will play if the Gun item spawns in battle.

It is worth noting the kid announcer voices can be heard as well whenever a bumper plays on the pinball screen and bumpers will happen when the pinball lands in the hole up on top of the pinball machine. If none of the characters are being used in a battle or if items are turned off, the bumpers of the represented franchises in Brawltime! will be played at random (besides Berenstain Bears and Seven Little Monsters since we do not have Seven Little Monsters content in the game yet as well as the Coming Up Next bumper for Sagwa since we do not have Sagwa content yet in this game). This stage can update Easter Egg conditions depending on what other content gets added in the future.
Frankly, I think EekoHouse is the only good choice for a stage for Cheeko, but for my version, It has the same "environmentally-unfriendly thing happens so the fighters must solve them within a set amount of time" thing with almost everything exactly like AlteredBeast's,, but the main difference in my version is thatthat for each room, the walls and ceilings are breakable!, and will be demolished when someone is launched at them, ala Mishima Dojo, but don't worry, they will rebuild themselves as time goes on during the battle.

My PBS Kids Original Content Stage:

Coming Up Next Street
View attachment 362341
View attachment 362342

I just am a big fan of all those "Coming up next" bumpers on TV, not just for PBS Kids, but for pretty much ANY TV channel! They just have so much charm to them when an off-screen announcer, or even the channel mascots announce which show is "coming up next" while also being very excited about it.

Think of it like Pac-Land (I get scrolling stages are like the least popular stages in Smash Bros., but it just so works for this), but in the background, it will show a projection of a character who is currently in the battle at the moment as a show that's "coming up next". Maybe....ala Boxing Ring, there can be certain titles given to the characters who are shown as "coming up next" in the background. I have a few examples:

Mr. Rogers: "America's Favorite Neighbor"
Wordgirl: "Lexicon Crusader"
Teletubbies: "Over the Hills and Far Away....They come to Play!"
Ok, Cheeko's stage will be EekoHouse and I will be incorporating both me and Pop's ideas for the stage. Now, let us vote for which stage we should add to the game. Please read through both stage descriptions. I even put a "both" stages option if we want both stages in the game so please vote.

Stage Poll

Now, onto the next job:

Job 152:

Design/create a moveset for Cheeko. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My moveset for Cheeko:

Cheeko

Series: EekoWorld
Debut: 2008/2009

cover.png

"Welcome to EekoWorld!"

Cheeko is a lightweight who has super good aerial mobility. He has moves that have quick startup and is successful at racking up damage easily by having a moveset mostly filled with environmentally friendly practices seen in the EekoHouse game as well as other references to the EekoWorld webpage. However, Cheeko is not good on the ground. Think of him as the anti-Little Mac, great in the air due to him having the wings of a bird and not good on the ground due to him having no feet.

Alongside this, he will have good aerial combos akin to Wrastor from Rivals of Aether. Use one of his moves on the ground and Cheeko can extend it into to air! Cheeko was born to airborne!

Aerial combo-based gameplay style idea by PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Gimmicks:
Besides the environmentally friendly practices he has in his moveset, Cheeko is able to summon EekoCreatures (from the game EekoCreature) that can be used to attack as well as protect the environment, each creature doing a different thing. Alongside this gimmick, he also has a move within his Down Special that allows him to give extra damage to the fighters. Solve the problem incorrectly and you will be penalized!

Moveset:
Light Neutral (Cleaning the Sink): Cheeko will grab baking soda and vinegar as if he is cleaning the sink in an environmental-friendly manner. He will be seen applying the baking soda and vinegar on the sink and causing damage to the fighter. The stronger variant will cause him to clean the sink more vigorously.

Light Up (Hanger Re-using): Cheeko will be seen reaching for a clothing hanger as if he were to return it to a dry cleaner as reusing clothing hangers is the environmental friendly action. The stronger variant will cause him to yank off the clothing hangar more vigorously.

Light Down (Save Electricity!): Cheeko will be seen turning off a lightswitch as if he is leaving a room in the EekoHouse as you should never leave lights on when you leave a room. The stronger variant will cause him to flick the light switch off more vigorously and will also have a tiny spikebox.

Neutral Special (EekoCreatures, Come Forth): By holding down the Special Button, Cheeko can summon an EekoCreature at random. Each one has a different effect. What creature is summoned is completely RNG-based. He has five creatures, four of the animals are animals who make up Cheeko, one being a mythical creature. The building of the creature takes a while, so be careful when you use the move! When an opponent attacks you, you stop creating the creature!

The different creatures Cheeko can summon:

Chimp (The monkey component of Cheeko will walk around the stage and leave its banana peel behind. Occasionally, it will swing from a vine and cause damage to the opponent.)

Shark (A dangerous EekoCreature from the oceans. When he is assembled, the shark will swim across the stage and give a nasty bite to the opponents.)

Snake (The most venomous of the EekoCreatures. When it is assembled, the snake will bite the nearest opponent and give the opponent a poison effect causing them to gain damage for a temporary time.)

Eagle (When the eagle is assembled, the bird will fly onto the stage and grab an opponent. The eagle will hold onto the opponent so Cheeko can perform combos more easily.)

Unicorn (The rarest animal. When assembled, the unicorn will give Cheeko a stat buff!)

Up Special (Fly for the Future!): Cheeko will just simply fly upward as he does have the wings of a bird. His recovery will be akin to Fox's recovery, you can aim it in one direction and he will cause damage head on!

Down Special (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!): This move is a 3 part move. First, Cheeko will place down 3 cans, one for recyclable items, one for trash and one for paper. He will then gain an item (whether it's a water bottle, a piece of trash, paper, etc.) when pressing the Special button and flicking the control stick down. Choose the right can by pressing the special button again and flicking the control stick down and Cheeko will place it in causing enormous damage. Select the wrong can and you will gain some damage.

Taunt:
Cheeko will spin around and a voice from EekoHouse will say "Great Job!" with a speech bubble appearing saying "GREAT JOB!" in it.

Entrance:
Cheeko will fly in and say "Welcome to EekoWorld!" with a speech bubble appearing saying "WELCOME TO EEKOWORLD!" in it.

Victory Animation:
Cheeko will fly around and then he will say "Hooray for me!" with a speech bubble appearing saying "HOORAY FOR ME!" in it.

Losing Animation:
Cheeko will just clap for the opponent.

This moveset was tough to do since EekoWorld no longer works since Flash disappeared but I did my best to incorporate references as well as a mini RNG gimmick for him. He's a deep cut choice so some research had to be done to compile a nice moveset for him. I was consdiering a points gimmick for creatures but it would be way too complicated for PBS Kids: Brawltime's nature.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, I WAS going to submit a moveset for Cheeko, but I figured that I'm already happy with with AlteredBeast's, since my moveset for Cheeko was nearly the same idea and concept to AlteredBeast's.

What I can say is that for my Cheeko moveset, It was going to have a Wrastor-style gameplay, where Cheeko would be at his strongest while airborne and have decent (but not terrible) ground moves that can be used to extend combos or send opponents into the air. With that said, you can make the most out of Cheeko in the air.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so it seems both the stages me and Pop proposed will be added to the game. Also, my moveset for Cheeko along with Pop's idea of making Cheeko a Wrastor-esque fighter will be added. Congrats to the both of us! Now, onward to the next two jobs, one main job and one side job.

Job 153:

Submit episodes/content for Marvin the Tap Dancing Horse, Ruff Ruffman and Cheeko to be added to the PBS Kids Archives. Explain why they should get that episode/content into the archives!

Side job:

Write a reveal trailer for Cheeko!

Job 153:

My episodes/content for Marvin, Ruff Ruffman and Cheeko.

Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse:

Elizabeth in Charge

FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman:

Good Dancing and Bad Breath

Both Marvin and Ruff Ruffman's episodes are episodes that are the basis for their event matches. So, why not have both episodes that inspired those event matches in the archives? Plus, Elizabeth the Emotional Pig is an assist in the game and one of Ruff Ruffman's moves involves breakdancing. Perfect match here.

As for Cheeko, I was thinking that you can play both EekoHouse as well as EekoCreature for his content since Cheeko is only a webpage mascot. However, you will need to beat the Story Mode to unlock his stuff.

Luckilly, for those who pre-order PBS Kids: Brawltime, you will get a code that will allow you to unlock the game early similar to how there was a secret code in some Postcards from Buster marathon that unlocked an Arthur game on the PBS Arthur website (the game being The Tibble Super Action Challenge)

My side trailer for Cheeko:

Return of The Old EekoSystem

This trailer would take place as sort of the first announcement in a mini-PBS Kids: Brawltime! final presentation that will announce the final base roster fighter, final assists, base game content, etc.

Before the trailer would commence with Announcer Bunny appearing, there would be sort of a mini montage of the characters fighting on the stages and what with then the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo appearing with the starting 12 that were revealed along with Elmo, the Teletubbies, Molly, Ord, Marvin, Ruff Ruffman and Buster by it.

Then, we see Announncer Bunny here.

Announcer Bunny: AAAAAA-Nouncer Bunny here telling you to not switch off of this livestream! Welcome to the final PBS Kids: Brawltime! presentation before the game comes out to your local video game store near you! To start things off, we still need to find out who will recieve the final invite to Dash's Brawltime party! Now, Click, can you explain to everyone how you can make sure you get a copy of PBS Kids: Brawltime?

It then zooms over to Click the Mouse similar to how she explained the pbskids.org part at the end of a Between the Lions episode.

Click: Certainly. Be sure to go to your local video game store and be sure to pre-order the game or you can even go to www.pbskidsbrawltime.org or type in the America Online Keywords: PBS Kids: Brawltime!

Announcer Bunny is then seen with a computer and Click the Mouse.

Announcer Bunny: Thank youuuuuu Click! I am now on the PBS Kids: Brawltime! website now. Anyway, let us see who the final fighter is, but first... I need to go to the PBS Kids website.

Announcer Bunny then types in pbskids.org. The website appears in its regular form as it is now.

Announcer Bunny: Click, can you take me to the special archived site with all the old PBS Kids games and webpages on it?

Click: Certainly!

She then makes her buzzing noise.

We then see it revert to the 2008/2009-esque PBS Kids website and then the mouse clicks on the PBS Kids website. Then, we see various footage of various PBS Kids GO! games from the various PBS Kids GO! shows websites including footge from the Facts and Opinions game and The Tibble Super Action Challegne game from the Arthur website, the Lucky Star game from the Cyberchase website, the WordGirl and Miss Power game and Comic Book maker game from the WordGirl website and the Germinator game from the FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman website.

It then zooms out to Announcer Bunny.

Annouuncer Bunny: Hmmmmm.....oh, what's this webpage?

We then hear a clicking noise and then we feel a familiar banjo twang with a sunrise rising with text saying on the screen as well as the computer voice saying:

EekoWorld

Then, the mouse clicks on EekoHouse.

The banjo twangs again with the sunrise in the background and the computer voice says with the text on the screen:

EekoHouse

We then get a zoom-into the screen where we see Arthur, Buster, Chris and Martin, WordGirl, Digit, Hacker and Ruff Ruffman all at the house.

Arthur: It seems Dash sent us here to find the final person to join his Brawltime party!

Buster: Yeah, but what about this strange house here?

Chris: Apparently, there are lots of environmental problems in here it seems!

Martin: We're good at solving problems!

Hacker: I only destroy systems, like how I want to take over Cyberspace!

Digit: Relax Hacker but never fear everyone, the Didge is here!

WordGirl then opens to door.

WordGirl: Alright, let's be the environmental heroes of justice!

There is a moment of silence.

WordGirl: Ok, that sounded better in my head.

Everyone looks around but then Ruff Ruffman notices something.

Ruff Ruffman: Guys! We have 10 minutes to fix everything but...

Buster then holds up a green invite with the PBS Kids logo.

Buster: Here's the invite Dash was talking about!

We then continue to a quick montage of everyone doing the environmentally friendly tasks. Then, outside in the garden, Chris and Martin notice the animal hybrid.

Chris and Martin: WOAH!!!

Chris: I have never seen that type of animal before!

Martin: Neither have I!

Time runs out and all the characters come up to the front of the EekoHouse where a certain monkey-snake-shark-bird hybrid animal greets them.

The animal hybird: You all got a perfect score! Great job!

A speech bubble will pop up saying what the animal hybird said.

Buster: Hey, I think there's something for you here, Mr. Monkey-Snake-Shark-Bird! Are you an alien of some form?

Buster then hands him the invite.

The animal hybird: What's this?

The letter then reads:

Dear Cheeko,

It has been forever since we last saw. You are one of the final people I want to invite to my Brawltime party! That is why I sent a bunch of my friends to visit and help out the EekoHouse. Please come!

Thanks,

Dash

Cheeko: Well, it seems...I'm ready for a better EekoSystem! To the Brawltime party!

We then see Cheeko get into a pose as this text pops up:

Introducing Cheeko! (in the PBS font) as Cheeko stands next to it as Announcer Bunny says "Cheeko!"

We then hear a new original composition based off of the banjos in the various EekoWorld games and webpages. We then start with Cheeko battling Buster in the EekoHouse.

Cheeko: It seems as is I can help out with environmental friendly practices here!

We then see him use his light moves on various fighters including battling Digit and Hacker on the Cyberspace stage, Ruff Ruffman at Ruff Ruffman's studio stage and WordGirl at WordGirl's Super Secret Spaceship Hideout stage.

Then, it cuts to Cheeko battling Arthur and Buster in the EekoHouse and it showcasing the various rooms of the house.

Cheeko: This is the EekoHouse, you all fixed the unenvironmentally friendly problems and helped boost the Global Health score!

Then, we see Cheeko use his Neutral Special on Chris and Martin at the Animal Junction stage.

Chris: Woah, you got a chimp there Cheeko!

Cheeko: Yep, I have all sorts of EekoCreatures each with their own powers.

Then, we see him build a shark.

Martin: I have shark powers, that shark Cheeko made reminds me of my own shark powers!

Martin does his Light Up with Cheeko's shark.

We see him also making a snake biting Arthur at the Once Upon a Restaurant stage.

Arthur: AHHHH! Snake.

We see him create an eagle picking up Chris.

Chris: I got eagle powers too! Cheeko sure loves animals like us.

Cheeko: One more surprise for you all!

He then makes a unicorn, the rarest EekoCreature you can use for his Neutral Special.

We see the unicorn on Dragon Land with Ord and Barney.

We then see more footage of Cheeko fighting, including seeing his Down Special in action.

Cheeko: Reduce, resue and recycle! Then, you will have a better ecosystem!

We finally see Cheeko fly upward, taunt with Digit and Arthur, be alongside Elmo at the Tickle Me Land stage and then just showcasing his taunt.

Finally, it cuts to Cheeko and his new friends looking at the EekoWorld all nice and bright.

Cheeko: This is what happens when we all work together to create a better environment!

Everyone nods.

We then see Cheeko be added to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo alongside the already revealed 19 characters.

After that:

Cheeko looks upward and sees the skies dissapearing and his new friends going back to their worlds.

Cheeko: Hmmmm, something strange has not happened like this before.

We hear a distant ROAR from an unseen monster (it being the Anomaly itself) and Cheeko starting to make a run for it as a foreshadow to Cheeko's role in the story mode.

It then cuts to copyrights and all.

In the final presentation:

Announcer Bunny: Cheeko is our final base roster fighter for PBS Kids: Brawltime! We hope you enjoyed his introduction! There will be a Meet the Fighters video featuring him coming out right after this presentation.

The presentation continues.

This trailer introduces:

• Cheeko and his moveset (his central gimmick of EekoCreatures)
  • His stage, EekoHouse
  • Foreshadows his role in the story mode
Notes:

• In the YouTube trailer version, the trailer will start with the "Ja-Na-na-Na, Doink, PBS Kids!" where the PBS Kids: Brawitime! logo appears with the revealed characters (being the first 12 as well as Elmo, the Teletubbies, Molly, Ord, Marvin, Ruff Ruffman and Buster) by the logo and cut right into the part where Announcer Bunny asks Click to take him to the PBS Kids website.
  • If this trailer wins, we can potentially create scripts for PBS Kids: Brawtlime presentations and maybe as a side job, create a reveal timeline of stuff and where the fighters will get revealed and all that jazz.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Frankly, I was going to submit the exact same things for the current job! I also think preservation of Flash games is important as Flash is no longer really a thing. Of coarse, the controls for EekoHouse and EekoCreature would need to be adjusted for controllers, but PC version could still use traditional mouse controls too.

Also, AlteredBeast's reveal trailer is Spot-On! I also like the idea of the whole pre-order gives you instant access to a game thing, just like old PBS Kids products, that's really cool and a cool nod.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my trailer idea for Cheeko and episodes/content for Marvin, Ruff Ruffman and Cheeko for the PBS Kids Archivres have been added. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 154:

Write/design Chapter 15 for our story mode! Get submitting! To get the creative juices flowing, Chapter 15 will be where Cheeko comes in and finds the opening to the Anomaly and will allow 2 fighters to make the sacrifice. That's the starting prompt so happy writing!

Chapter 15:

The Unexpected Rescue and The Sacrifice

We start off the chapter with the 19 characters trying to still make a run for it away from the Anomaly. Everyone seems helpless. More of the Anomaly's minions approach all the characters with the Anomaly itself in the way back.

Dash: I do not know what to do about this but just sacrifice all of us....

Xavier Riddle: Well, we need to figure out how to reopen the Anomaly like we did.

Big Bird: I feel it's best for all of us to remember...if we believe, we will achieve!

Elmo: Elmo knows we can do it!

Ord: I will be brave.

Mr. Rogers: You are all my helpers and I know we can rely on each other to help out in a situation like this. Let's jus tstay calm and we will figure out how to solve the problem peacefully.

Everyone nods and gets prepared to fight the Anomaly hordes as they approach.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you defeat the Anomaly's minions in a Multi-nomaly Mayhem.

After the fight:

We hear big footsteps in the back of the Anomaly creeping up on the fellow characters. Tinky Winky is seen pointing at the Anomaly.

Teletubbies: Uh oh!!!!

WordGirl: Well...there goes me. No more fighting Dr. Two Brains...

Buster: Maybe, I can try and talk that alien out of attacking. After all, I think it's...

Just then, Chris and Martin spot a chimp, shark, snake and eagle coming forth.

Chris: Oh look, some animals are coming.

Martin: Maybe, they are here to help us.

The four animals come up and then they are seen attacking the Anomaly and then....

SWOOSH!

We see a monkey-snake-shark-bird hybrid attack the Anomaly by ramming it. It turns out the animal was Cheeko.

Dash: Cheeko???? It's been forever! Thanks for saving us! Where have you been?

Cheeko: Well, the EekoWorld vanished when some purple monster came right after some new friends of mine came to the EekoHouse to invite me to your Brawltime party!

A flashback plays where we see Cheeko flying away from the Anomaly when it enters his world until he got swooped into the Anomaly Dimension.

Martin: Yeah, we helped clean the EekoHouse and helped save the environment.

Ruff Ruffman: Huh? So, thanks to Cheeko, we were able to get the Anomaly open again!

Buster to Arthur: I still think he's an alien.

Arthur: Buster! He rescued us, no time for your alien theories!

Cheeko: Quick! My EekoCreatures can only leave the hole open for so long! There needs to be two of you to make the sacrifice.

Big Bird runs forward along with Mr. Rogers as well.

Big Bird: We'll help you, Cheeko! Birds stick together.

Cheeko nods.

You then choose between Big Bird, Mr. Rogers or Cheeko to help keep the gateway open by fighting off the Anomaly's minions and allowing the opening to remain clear.

After the fight:

Big Bird and Mr. Rogers nod at each other and make a run for it into the Anomaly to make the sacrifice.

Cheeko: Good luck you two!

All the characters clap and cheer knowing Big Bird and Mr. Rogers can do it. They all wave to them as we zoom into Big Bird and Mr. Rogers entering the monster.

End of Chapter 15

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Here's my chapter 15!

Chapter 15:

The Environmentally-Friendly Save to Make The Sacrifice

We start the chapter where we left off on the last chapter, with the 19 characters caught in a dead end and still being chased by the Anomaly. Everyone were embracing the end. More of the Anomaly's minions were charging towards the characters with the Anomaly itself in the way back.

Dash: Well, there goes our chance to sacrifice two of us and to save the world........

Xavier Riddle: It can't be! There has to be another way to find that opening!

Molly: Yes! If we stick together, we can find another way!

Digit: Yes!!! There has to be another way!

Marvin: Well, if we can all stick together, maybe that's the best way we can figure this out!

Mr. Rogers: I think Marvin's right. Because all you guys are my great friends, I really bet that sticking together is the best way to help out in this situation! We should all stay calm if we want to figure out how to defeat this Anomaly thing together!

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you defeat the Anomaly's minions in a Multi-nomaly Mayhem.

After the fight:

With the Anomaly's minions all pushed aside, all there was left was the Anomaly, who saw this as an opportunity to make its final blow on all our heroes.

Elmo: Elmo thinks everyone's doomed!

Ruff Ruffman: Well, this is truly the end, no more hosting all those amazing shows.......

Buster: Maybe I can try to talk to that alien thing into now attacking us! After all, we come in peace!

Just then, Chris and Martin spot a group of mixed up animals coming forth.

Chris: Hey look, there's some animals coming to help us!

Martin: Hold up, those animals all don't look like any animal we've ever seen!

The four amalgamation-animals come up and then they are seen attacking the Anomaly and then....

SWOOSH!

We see a monkey-snake-shark-bird hybrid attack the Anomaly by ramming it. It turns out the animal was Cheeko.

Dash: Cheeko???? Boy, have I not seen you in such a long time! Thanks for saving us! Where have you been?

Cheeko: Same place as all of you guys! How have you all been?

Dash: How did you even end up in here??

Cheeko: Well, some new friends of mine came over to the EekoHouse to invite me to your Brawltime party, but then, some giant purple thing just came in and attacked all of the house and somehow, I was banished here in this dark place!

A flashback plays where we see Cheeko flying away from the Anomaly when it enters his world until he got swooped into the Anomaly Dimension.

Wordgirl: Oh yeah....I sorta remember being in that house....

Arthur: Me too!

Buster to Arthur: Don't you think he's an alien too?

Soon, there were hundreds of amalgamation-animals from EekoCreature swooping down on a pinned-down Anomaly Final to have its opening open once more by trying to hold it out.

Cheeko: Quick! My EekoCreatures can only leave the hole open for so long! There needs to be two of you to make the sacrifice!

Wordgirl: I'd love to help out with that! After all, this is my moment to truly feel SUPER!

Xavier Riddle: we'll help you keep this Anomaly down, Cheeko!

Cheeko nods.

You then choose between Wordgirl, Xavier Riddle or Cheeko to help keep the gateway open by fighting off the Anomaly's minions and allowing the opening to remain clear.

After the fight:

Wordgirl and Xavier make salute poses to the others before running and flying into the Anomaly's opening to make the sacrifice.

All the characters look at Wordgirl and Xavier with sad, teary eyes knowing that they might loose Wordgirl and Xavier, but knowing that can do it. They all cheer and wave to them as we zoom into Wordgirl and Xavier entering the monster.

End of Chapter 15

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my trailer idea for Cheeko and episodes/content for Marvin, Ruff Ruffman and Cheeko for the PBS Kids Archivres have been added. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 154:

Write/design Chapter 15 for our story mode! Get submitting! To get the creative juices flowing, Chapter 15 will be where Cheeko comes in and finds the opening to the Anomaly and will allow 2 fighters to make the sacrifice. That's the starting prompt so happy writing!

Chapter 15:

The Unexpected Rescue and The Sacrifice

We start off the chapter with the 19 characters trying to still make a run for it away from the Anomaly. Everyone seems helpless. More of the Anomaly's minions approach all the characters with the Anomaly itself in the way back.

Dash: I do not know what to do about this but just sacrifice all of us....

Xavier Riddle: Well, we need to figure out how to reopen the Anomaly like we did.

Big Bird: I feel it's best for all of us to remember...if we believe, we will achieve!

Elmo: Elmo knows we can do it!

Ord: I will be brave.

Mr. Rogers: You are all my helpers and I know we can rely on each other to help out in a situation like this. Let's jus tstay calm and we will figure out how to solve the problem peacefully.

After the fight:

We hear big footsteps in the back of the Anomaly creeping up on the fellow characters. Tinky Winky is seen pointing at the Anomaly.

WordGirl: Well...there goes me. No more fighting Dr. Two Brains...

Buster: Maybe, I can try and talk that alien out of attacking. After all, I think it's...

Just then, Chris and Martin spot a chimp, shark, snake and eagle coming forth.

Chris: Oh look, some animals are coming.

Martin: Maybe, they are here to help us.

The four animals come up and then they are seen attacking the Anomaly and then....

SWOOSH!

Dash: Cheeko???? It's been forever! Thanks for saving us! Where have you been?

Cheeko: Well, the EekoWorld vanished when some purple monster came right after some new friends of mine came to the EekoHouse to invite me to your Brawltime party!

Martin: Yeah, we helped clean the EekoHouse and helped save the environment.

Ruff Ruffman: Huh? So, thanks to Cheeko, we were able to get the Anomaly open again!

Buster to Arthur: I still think he's an alien.

Cheeko: Quick! My EekoCreatures can only leave the hole open for so long! There needs to be two of you to make the sacrifice.

Big Bird runs forward along with Mr. Rogers as well.

Big Bird: We'll help you, Cheeko! Birds stick together.

Cheeko nods.

You then choose between Big Bird, Mr. Rogers or Cheeko to help keep the gateway open by fighting off the Anomaly's minions and allowing the opening to remain clear.

After the fight:

Big Bird and Mr. Rogers nod at each other and make a run for it into the Anomaly to make the sacrifice.

All the characters clap and cheer knowing Big Bird and Mr. Rogers can do it. They all wave to them as we zoom into Big Bird and Mr. Rogers entering the monster.

End of Chapter 15
Here's my chapter 15!

Chapter 15:

The Environmentally-Friendly Save to Make The Sacrifice

We start the chapter where we left off on the last chapter, with the 19 characters caught in a dead end and still being chased by the Anomaly. Everyone were embracing the end. More of the Anomaly's minions were charging towards the characters with the Anomaly itself in the way back.

Dash: Well, there goes our chance to sacrifice two of us and to save the world........

Xavier Riddle: It can't be! There has to be another way to find that opening!

Molly: Yes! If we stick together, we can find another way!

Digit: Yes!!! There has to be another way!

Marvin: Well, if we can all stick together, maybe that's the best way we can figure this out!

Mr. Rogers: I think Marvin's right. Because all you guys are my great friends, I really bet that sticking together is the best way to help out in this situation! We should all stay calm if we want to figure out how to defeat this Anomaly thing together!

After the fight:

With the Anomaly's minions all pushed aside, all there was left was the Anomaly, who saw this as an opportunity to make its final blow on all our heroes.

Elmo: Elmo thinks everyone's doomed!

Ruff Ruffman: Well, this is truly the end, no more hosting all those amazing shows.......

Buster: Maybe I can try to talk to that alien thing into now attacking us! After all, we come in peace!

Just then, Chris and Martin spot a group of mixed up animals coming forth.

Chris: Hey look, there's some animals coming to help us!

Martin: Hold up, those animals all don't look like any animal we've ever seen!

The four amalgamation-animals come up and then they are seen attacking the Anomaly and then....

SWOOSH!

Dash: Cheeko???? Boy, have I not seen you in such a long time! Thanks for saving us! Where have you been?

Cheeko: Same place as all of you guys! How have you all been?

Dash: How did you even end up in here??

Cheeko: Well, some new friends of mine came over to the EekoHouse to invite me to your Brawltime party, but then, some giant purple thing just came in and attacked all of the house and somehow, I was banished here in this dark place!

Wordgirl: Oh yeah....I sorta remember being in that house....

Arthur: Me too!

Buster to Arthur: Don't you think he's an alien too?

Soon, there were hundreds of amalgamation-animals from EekoCreature swooping down on a pinned-down Anomaly Final to have its opening open once more by trying to hold it out.

Cheeko: Quick! My EekoCreatures can only leave the hole open for so long! There needs to be two of you to make the sacrifice!

Wordgirl: I'd love to help out with that! After all, this is my moment to truly feel SUPER!

Xavier Riddle: we'll help you keep this Anomaly down, Cheeko!

Cheeko nods.

You then choose between Wordgirl, Xavier Riddle or Cheeko to help keep the gateway open by fighting off the Anomaly's minions and allowing the opening to remain clear.

After the fight:

Wordgirl and Xavier make salute poses to the others before running and flying into the Anomaly's opening to make the sacrifice.

All the characters look at Wordgirl and Xavier with sad, teary eyes knowing that they might loose Wordgirl and Xavier, but knowing that can do it. They all cheer and wave to them as we zoom into Wordgirl and Xavier entering the monster.

End of Chapter 15
Alright, it's time to close the story mode job. Please vote for which version of Chapter 15 you want to see be added to the story mode after reading both versions!

Chapter 15 Story Mode Poll

Time for the next job now!

Job 155:

Submit event ideas for Events 22-24. Event #22 can be an event referencing to any show in the game, even those represented via assists or items and what not, Event #23 will be Cheeko's event and Event #24 will be Dash's PBS Kids world tour, Pt. 3. Get submitting and use your imagination!

Event #22: A Video Postcard from Teletubby Land
Event description:
Buster has now been invited to the Brawltime party and decided to make a video postcard for his friends back at home from Teletubby Land where he recieved his invite. However, some unexpected visitors make filming a lot more difficult! He needs help filiming each of the new friends he has met at the party in a video perfect fashion!
Player: Buster
Stage: Teletubby Land
Opponent(s): The Teletubbies, Chris and Martin, Lionel, Ruff Ruffman
Event objective: As Buster, you must use your Neutral Special attack being the "A Video Postcard from Buster" move to film the opponent shown on the screen that Buster wants to film. To complete the event, you must successfully perform your Neutral Special on all the opponents. If you get KOd or film the wrong opponent, you fail the mission.
References: A general reference to the Postcards from Buster episodes where Buster likes to film the locations he visists. Along with this, Teletubby Land being the stage references Buster's reveal trailer for PBS Kids: Brawltime! as well as the Teletubbies appearing in his reveal trailer. Chris and Martin appearing as opponents in this mission is a reference to how Arthur and Zoboomafoo were both shows made by CINAR/Cookie Jar (now part of WildBrain). Lionel and Ruff Ruffman being additional opponents is a reference to how Arthur, Between the Lions and FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman were all made by WGBH.

Event #23: An EekoHouse Pity Party
Event description:
Cheeko has recently been checking out the EekoHouse and has been trying to fix all the unenvironmentally friendly problems. However, some party crashers came in to, making it harder to do what's right. Help Cheeko solve all the problems in the EekoHouse before the party crashers kick you out of the EekoHouse!
Player: Cheeko
Stage: EekoHouse
Opponent(s): Arthur, Buster, Chris and Martin, WordGirl, Digit, Hacker, Ruff Ruffman
Event objective: As Cheeko, you have to attack the unenvironmentally friendly problems in every room touring the EekoHouse. You can KO opponents but they will respawn. If you get KOd or fail to attack every unenvironmentally friendly problem in the room during the time you are in one room, you fail the mission.
References: The PBS Kids: GO! game EekoHouse where you click on the unenvrionmentally friendly problems and get asked questions about what is the environmentally friendly thing to do. The opponents all appeared in Cheeko's PBS Kids: Brawltime! reveal trailer as well.

Event #24: Dash's PBS Kids world tour, Pt. 4
Event description:
Dash's PBS Kids world tour comes to its conclusion. However, he has four more worlds to visit and the visitors are willing to put up more friendly fights against him!
Player: Dash (Dot, if the player holds a certain button before selecting the event)
Stage: Depends on the current opponent's homestage
Opponent(s): Buster, Marvin, Ruff Ruffman, Cheeko
Event objective: As Dash, you must fight the 4 opponents in their respective home stages in the order of their show debut. The order goes: Buster (Arthur, October 7, 1996)----->Marvin (Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse, September 30, 2000)----->Ruff Ruffman (FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman, May 29, 2006)----->Cheeko (EekoWorld, 2008/2009). You can play as Dot if you hold a certain button before selecting the event.
Reference: None in particular, other than representing the mascot of the channel and documenting PBS Kids' history.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so it seems based on popular vote, the Chapter 15 idea PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn had is submitted to the story mode and my Events 22-24 will be added as well. Congrats to the both of us! Now, onward to the next job:

Job 156:

Submit learning book sets for Molly Mabray and Ord. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My learning book set for Molly:
  • Tier 1 (Takes up 1 slot)
    • Faster Hip Dancing (Molly's Light Neutral has less start up lag and will have more attack power.)
    • Go Away, Mosquitoes! (Molly's Light Up does more damage and has less startup lag. The shooing motion will be out for longer)
    • Louder Durmming (For Molly's Neutral Special, she will play the drum louder, causing more damage!)
    • More Digging (For Molly's Light Down, she will have 2 sticks for more hitbox power. )
  • Tier 2 (Takes up 2 slots)
    • Farther Suki! (For Molly's Down Special, she will gain more range by having the ability to throw the bone farther.)
    • Denali Power Up (Molly gets a stat buff)
    • Super Happy Jumping (For Molly's Up Special, she can do it twice consecutively in midair!)
  • Tier 3 (Takes up 3 slots)
    • Extra Hip Dancing (When using her Light Neutral, Molly can do it up to 5 times causing massive damage!)
    • Super Suki (When Molly does her Down Special, Suki will be out for longer and she is able to throw the bone twice for Suki to get it.)
  • Tier 4 (Takes up 4 slots)
    • Drumming Finale (Now, for Molly's Neutral special, she now deals massive knock back when hitting her opponents with the special attack, like a finish to a drumming concert!)
My learning book set for Ord:

• Cupcake Coming Up (Ord's Light Neutral has less start up lag)
    • I'm Too Scared (When using Ord's Light Up, it will come out faster and deal more damage. It will be more spammable.)
    • Taking a Dive (Ord's Down Special will come out faster.)
    • Faster Sled Ride (Ord's Light Down will have less startup lag and deal more damage.)
    • More Dragoncorn (Ord's Neutral Special will have more range!)
    • My Cowardice is In Check! (Ord gets a stat buff!)
    • Flying With Me More! (For Ord's Up Special, he will gain more height and deal more damage ramming into opponents.)
    • More Cupcakes the Better. (Now, for Ord's Light Neutral, he will gain 2 cupcakes!)
    • A Way Better Dive (For Ord's Down Special, he will deal more damage and have a bigger spikebox on the move!)
    • Bravest Dragon in Dragon Land! (Regardless when getting the raincloud or not, all of Ord's moves will give more knockback and damage now that he has gained more courage!)

I would also like to take the time to announce a new side job as well since my Cheeko reveal trailer idea got in:

Side job:

Write scripts for PBS Kids: Brawltime! presentations that introduce the other content such as assists, items, other stages, modes, etc. Also, say when these presentations will take place between what character reveals and what not. Tell me who has already been revealed at the time of the presentation. Also, if possible, we can form a reveal timeline for this game as well eventually. Get submitting for this too and use your imagination!

Now, I shall be writing my Meet the Fighters script for Cheeko!

PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters: Introducing Cheeko!

The PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo pops up with all 20 base roster characters by the logo.

It now cuts to gameplay footage of Cheeko and Buster idling on the EekoHouse stage.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! Meet the Fighters videos. In this series, we will be covering all the fighters in this game, talking about their moveset, stage, their history as well as other content about the character. Today, we will be talking about the monkey-shark-snake-bird hybrid with a love for the environment and the ecosystem, Cheeko!

Cuts to footage of Cheeko gameplay while narrator explains Cheeko's play style.

Cheeko is a lightweight who has super good aerial mobility. He has moves that have quick startup and is successful at racking up damage easily by having a moveset mostly filled with environmentally friendly practices seen in the EekoHouse game as well as other references to the EekoWorld webpage. However, Cheeko is not that good on the ground. This does not mean that he is bad on the ground, but he was born for airborne combos! Using Cheeko in the air will cause you to rack a super cool aerial combo!

Cuts to footage of the EekoWorld website with Cheeko in them.

Cheeko comes from the old PBS Kids GO! webpage called EekoWorld! Surprisingly, Cheeko is the only character on the PBS Kids: Brawltime! roster who does not come from a TV show. In fact, he is the EekoWorld mascot, representing one of the many PBS Kids webpages. The webpage came out around 2008 and has been on the site for many years. On the page, you would play games such as EeekoHouse where you would find unenvironmentally friendly problems around the house and answer questions about what to do that would save the environment. The points would add up to the Global Health score. EekoCreature was another game on the website too where you get to make hybrids of various animals and creatures by earning points via environmentally friendly questions. You can no longer access this webpage on the PBS Kids website due to Flash being down. However, EekoWorld remains in spirit here in PBS Kids: Brawltime!

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of Cheeko and Buster idling on the EekoHouse stage.

Now, let's go over Cheeko's moveset. First, let us go over his light moves.

His Light Neutral is "Cleaning the Sink".

Cheeko does the move.

Cheeko will grab baking soda and vinegar as if he is cleaning the sink in an environmental-friendly manner. He will be seen applying the baking soda and vinegar on the sink and causing damage to the fighter. The stronger variant will cause him to clean the sink more vigorously.

His Light Up is "Hanger Re-using".

Cheeko does the move.

Cheeko will be seen reaching for a clothing hanger as if he were to return it to a dry cleaner as reusing clothing hangers is the environmental friendly action. The stronger variant will cause him to yank off the clothing hangar more vigorously.

His Light Down is "Saving Electricity"

Cheeko does the move.

Cheeko will be seen turning off a lightswitch as if he is leaving a room in the EekoHouse as you should never leave lights on when you leave a room. The stronger variant will cause him to flick the light switch off more vigorously and will also have a tiny spikebox.

Now, that we covered Cheeko's light attacks, let's cover his specials.

His Neutral Special is "EekoCreatures, Come Forth!"

Cheeko does the move.

By holding down the Special Button, Cheeko can summon an EekoCreature at random. Each one has a different effect. What creature is summoned is completely RNG-based. He has five creatures, four of the animals are animals who make up Cheeko, one being a mythical creature. The building of the creature takes a while, so be careful when you use the move! When an opponent attacks you, you stop creating the creature!

It cuts back to Cheeko and Buster idling on the EekoHouse stage.

As seen in his reveal trailer, there are five different EekoCreatues Cheeko can create. I shall go over each creature and what each of them do.

Cheeko does his Neutral Special and creates the Chimp.

The first creature that Cheeko can create is the Chimp, representing the monkey component of Cheeko. This EekoCreature is the most common creature Cheeko can create. The chimp will walk around the stage and leave its banana peel behind. Occasionally, it will swing from a vine and cause damage to the opponent.

Cheeko does his Neutral Special and creates the Shark.

The second creature Cheeko can create is the Shark, representing the shark component of Cheeko. This EekoCreautre comes out pretty common, but not as much as the chimp. When he is assembled, the shark will swim across the stage and give a nasty bite to the opponents.

Cheeko does his Neutral Special and creates the Snake.

The third creature Cheeko can create is the Snake, representing the snake component of Cheeko. This EekoCreature comes out uncommonly. When it is assembled, the snake will bite the nearest opponent and give the opponent a poison effect causing them to gain damage for a temporary time.

Cheeko does his Neutral Special and creates the Eagle.

The fourth creature Cheeko can create is the Eagle, representing the bird component of Cheeko. This EekoCreature comes out uncommonly. When it is assembled, the eagle will fly onto the stage and grab an opponent. The eagle will hold onto the opponent so Cheeko can perform combos more easily.

Cheeko does his Neutral Special and creates the Unicorn.

Finally, the fifth create Cheeko can create is the Unicorn, representing the mythical creatures found in EekoCreature. This EekoCreature is the rarest of the five. When assembled, the unicorn will give Cheeko a stat buff!

His Up Special is "Fly For The Future!"

Cheeko does the move.

Cheeko will just simply fly upward as he does have the wings of a bird. His recovery can be aimed in one direction. If you are in the way of an opponent, you will cause damage head on!

His Down Special is "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!"

Cheeko does the move.

This move is a 3 part move. First, Cheeko will place down 3 cans, one for recyclable items, one for trash and one for paper. He will then gain an item (whether it's a water bottle, a piece of trash, paper, etc.) when pressing the Special button and flicking the control stick down. Choose the right can by pressing the special button again and flicking the control stick down and Cheeko will place it in causing enormous damage. Select the wrong can and you will gain some damage.

It now cuts back again to gameplay footage of Cheeko and Buster idling on the EekoHouse stage.

Now, that we covered his moveset, here is his taunt.

Cheeko does his taunt.

You did a great job showing us your moveset Cheeko! In fact, the speech bubble and font are very much the same to what you would see on the EekoWorld page. Now, let's take a look at his alternate costumes.

We see a futuristic metal Cheeko, a green Cheeko with parts colored in black and white, a blue and white Cheeko with the recycling symbol and an orange Cheeko with accents of red and yellow.

Cheeko's alternate costumes include:

• Futuristic Cheeko from the Future Field Trip activitiy on the EekoWorld page
  • Green Cheeko with black and white accents as a reference to the PBS Kids GO! logo
  • A Blue and White Cheeko with the recycling symbol, the blue and white color combination are a reference to recycling cansd
  • And, orange Cheeko with accents of red and yellow to represent the sunrise you see at the beginning of EekoHouse

Finally, we will take a look at Ord's home stage which is none other than EekoHouse!

It cuts to footage with Cheeko and Buster idling on the stage.

This stage is a traveling stage that tours the various rooms of the EekoHouse which is based off of the game of the same name on the EekoWorld webpage. You simply will start in the kitchen and then it will travel room by room. Alongside this, there will be unfriendly things to the environment happening in each room such as lights left on, appliances still running, trash on the ground, etc. By attacking one of the flaws in the house, you solve the environmental problem. There will also be the score and time limit on the bottom right corner. There will also be speech bubbles telling you about each of the problems and what you can do to be environmentally friendly. At the end of a ten-minute cycle, you will then go to the front of the house where you will see a schoolbus drive up with the front door open. Then, the cycle of rooms repeat.

It cuts to footage with Cheeko attacking the walls and ceilings as well as KOing Buster.

It is worth noting that the order of rooms varies and that this is a stage with walkoff blastzones, created by walls and barely any platforms in any of the areas of the EekoHouse. The walls and ceilings are breakable!, and will be demolished when someone is launched at them, but don't worry, they will rebuild themselves as time goes on during the battle.

It cuts to footage with Cheeko and Buster idling on the stage.

Finally, you may note that the music on the EekoWorld stage is original music exclusive to PBS Kids: Brawltime! as EekoWorld does not have much music. But, you can hear the banjos playing often referencing the usage of banjos in the introductions of the various activities and games on the EekoWorld page. Well done to our music team for putting together a wonderful original composition exclusive to the EekoHouse stage!

It now cuts back one final time to gameplay footage of Cheeko and Buster idling on the EekoWorld stage.

Now that we have covered everything, let's see Cheeko utilize his love of the environment and his environmentally friendly practices, in a real match!

It then cuts to the Cheeko vs. Buster pre-battle screen. Then, it cuts to the battle showcasing Cheeko's entrance, the EekoHouse stage and footage of Cheeko in action. Cheeko wins and it cuts to the victory screen with Cheeko doing his victory animation and Buster clapping.

That is Cheeko in action! We hope you enjoyed this video. We have completed all the Meet the Fighters videos fo rthe base roster fighters of PBS Kids: Brawltime! We hope you look forward to playing the game as well as look forward to more presentations for upcoming content as well as more Meet the Fighters video for the DLC fighters coming very soon!

Video cuts to black screen with copyrights and all.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I'd say I'm completely fine with all of AlteredBeast's submissions.

I am feeling so ready to submit something for the next coming PBS Kids Archive and Story Mode jobs however!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my learning book sets will be added to the Learning Book sets collection. Sorry about the wait today, everyone. I have been busy in real life and have been unable to announce the next job at my usual time. I know it is late at night from where I live but time for our next job..

Job 157:

Submit 4 episodes to include in the PBS Kids Archives.
Choose an episode from Theodore Tugboat, The Berenstain Bears, Timothy Goes to School and Curious George!

My episodes:

Theodore Tugboat:

Theodore's Bright Night

I vividly remember this episode from a Theodore Tugboat VHS I had as a kid called Big Harbor Bedtime. This one is just personal bias but any episode works.

The Berenstain Bears:

Papa's Pizza/The Female Fullback

Any episode works but I chose this one primarily due to Papa's Pizza being a Papa Bear-centric episode. Papa Bear is an assist in this game so why not have an episode focusing on him.

Timothy Goes to School:

Cherry Blossom/Talent Show

I only really remember the "Talent Show" half. It is a really cute "Timothy Goes to School" episode.

Curious George:

Water to Ducks/Animal Magnetism

I only really remember the first half but any Curious Goerge episode works.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
My episodes:

Theodore Tugboat: Emergency
This one is a personal pick for me, but whenever I search up Theodore Tugboat on YouTube, this is usually the first episode to show up, and it has a good amount of views.

The Berenstain Bears: Too Much Junk Food/Go to Camp
Too Much Junk Food was the very first Berenstain Bears book I have read as a kid and has earned a special place in my heart, so I thought I'd submit the TV show episode counterpart of my very first Berenstain Bears book.

Timothy Goes to School: Scary Monsters/Lifesaver Lilly
The first episode has a very interesting plot to me and it reminds me of another kid's show that has a funny episode that makes dinosaurs look scary. Also, the second episode really makes one of the characters in the show look like a hero.

Curious George: George Meets Allie-Whoops!/Hundley's Great Escape
Sure, any episode can work, but the first episode introduces us to Allie, George's best friend and I just like it when the two are together.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my learning book sets will be added to the Learning Book sets collection. Sorry about the wait today, everyone. I have been busy in real life and have been unable to announce the next job at my usual time. I know it is late at night from where I live but time for our next job..

Job 157:

Submit 4 episodes to include in the PBS Kids Archives.
Choose an episode from Theodore Tugboat, The Berenstain Bears, Timothy Goes to School and Curious George!

My episodes:

Theodore Tugboat:

Theodore's Bright Night

I vividly remember this episode from a Theodore Tugboat VHS I had as a kid called Big Harbor Bedtime. This one is just personal bias but any episode works.

The Berenstain Bears:

Papa's Pizza/The Female Fullback

Any episode works but I chose this one primarily due to Papa's Pizza being a Papa Bear-centric episode. Papa Bear is an assist in this game so why not have an episode focusing on him.

Timothy Goes to School:

Cherry Blossom/Talent Show

I only really remember the "Talent Show" half. It is a really cute "Timothy Goes to School" episode.

Curious George:

Water to Ducks/Animal Magnetism

I only really remember the first half but any Curious Goerge episode works.
My episodes:

Theodore Tugboat: Emergency
This one is a personal pick for me, but whenever I search up Theodore Tugboat on YouTube, this is usually the first episode to show up, and it has a good amount of views.

The Berenstain Bears: Too Much Junk Food/Go to Camp
Too Much Junk Food was the very first Berenstain Bears book I have read as a kid and has earned a special place in my heart, so I thought I'd submit the TV show episode counterpart of my very first Berenstain Bears book.

Timothy Goes to School: Scary Monsters/Lifesaver Lilly
The first episode has a very interesting plot to me and it reminds me of another kid's show that has a funny episode that makes dinosaurs look scary. Also, the second episode really makes one of the characters in the show look like a hero.

Curious George: George Meets Allie-Whoops!/Hundley's Great Escape
Sure, any episode can work, but the first episode introduces us to Allie, George's best friend and I just like it when the two are together.
Alright, I will close the PBS Kids Archives episode job. Please vote for the episodes you want to see be added to the archives! We got a good selection here!

Theodore Tugboat Episode Poll
Theodore's Bright Night AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Emergency PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

The Berenstain Bears Episode Poll
Papa's Pizza/The Female Fullback AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Too Much Junk Food/Go to Camp PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Timothy Goes to School Episode Poll
Cherry Blossom/Talent Show AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Scary Monsters/Lifesaver Lilly PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Curious George Episode Poll
Water to Ducks/Animal Magnetism AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
George Meets Allie-Whoops!/Hundley's Great Escape PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Now, it's time for the next job:

Job 158:

Write/design Chapter 16 for the story mode. In this chapter, WordGirl and Xavier Riddle have entered the Anomaly and now will explore the inside of it. They meet the other PBS Kids characters who the Anomaly enslaved and they are begging to be set free. Therefore, the two heroes make the "sacrifice". So, get writing and submitting. As always, remember to use your imagination!

Chapter 16

The Sacrifice that'll Save Our Friends!

We start the chapter off with seeing WordGirl and Xavier Riddle enter the Anomaly nervous but triumphantly, knowing they will save everyone's worlds. Xavier Riddle was especially nervous.

Xavier: This is exactly what I remember the Anomaly telling me when it took away my Secret Museum from those fake ads. Guess it's goodbye to the both of us...

WordGirl: Nonsense, we need some super confidence Xavier! We need to explore the inside first...

They see the various PBS Kids characters the Anomaly has captured. Xavier Riddle points to some characters he recognizes.

Xavier Riddle: Look, there's my sister Yadina.

WordGirl then looks up and sees Dr. Two Brains.

WordGirl: Surprisingly, Dr. Two Brains got in there and I have to rescue him...we should explore a little Xavier.

Xavier Riddle nods at WordGirl.

You then choose between Wordgirl or Xavier Riddle to explore a platforming section exploring the inside of the Anomaly. The Anomaly's minions will come up and attack you.

After the platforming section:

The two hear voices coming from the distance.

The various PBS Kids characters: Help us!!! Save us!!!

It zooms in to the various characters from the various characters' worlds that the Anomaly captured.

WordGirl: Well, this is our chance. We found the core of the Anomaly. Time for us to feel super!

Xavier Riddle: Yes, always, WordGirl. But, how are we going to make this sacrifice?

WordGirl: We'll have to fight the core of the Anomaly it seems.

The Anomaly's core makes a big blow and causes WordGirl and Xavier Riddle to fly back.

WordGirl: Well, what are we waiting for???

You then choose between Wordgirl or Xavier Riddle to fight against the Anomaly Core. You must attack the Core of the Anomaly while the various Anomaly minions are going to attack you.

After the boss fight:

We then look at the outside of the Anomaly where the other 18 characters are watching the Anomaly's destruction.

Mr. Rogers: I sure hope Xavier and WordGirl are okay in there...

Big Bird: Me too. But, I just want Sesame Street back!!

The Anomaly then roars at the 18 characters being controlled by Xavier Riddle and WordGirl.

Barney: Well, maybe we can attack this monster and see if we can create an opening for the two to come out in!

Everyone nods at Barney's idea.

You then choose 5 of the 18 characters to partake in a boss fight against the Anomaly Final. You have to attack the opening parts to help create the opening for WordGirl and Xavier Riddle. The Anomaly's minions will come after you and attack you.

After the boss fight:

The Anomaly is seen destroyed and going to fall into pieces. All the characters watch. Elmo is seen shaking behind Big Bird which then Big Bird gives him a hug.

Ms. Frizzle: Well, there goes WordGirl and Xavier.

Dash is seen sighing.

Dash: Well, hopefully we can find a way to save everyone now...but we may get our worlds back.

Everyone is seen fake smiling but sad about the loss of WordGirl and Xavier Riddle.

End of Chapter 16

I did not know what direction to take the story in so I tried it this way.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, for my Chapter 16:

Chapter 16

At Last, The Sacrifice of Two Heroes!

We start the chapter off with seeing WordGirl and Xavier Riddle inside of the Anomaly feeling nervous but full of bravery and confidence, knowing they can finally, and need to make the sacrifice to save their friends and end the Anomaly once and for all! Xavier Riddle was especially nervous.

Xavier: Well, here we are.....this must be the inside of this monster. Wow, it sure is dark and creepy in here! But I must do what I'm told if we're going to end all this! I guess this will be the last of us......

WordGirl: This will not be the end of us, Xavier! Even if we have to be gone in the process, just know we'll always stick together, no matter what. Maybe we should explore the inside first...

Inside the Anomaly was a large dark purple cave where they can see the various PBS Kids characters the Anomaly has captured, all stick together by mysterious purple goo and stuff that resembles vassals in the human body. Xavier Riddle then looks far and points to some characters he recognizes.

Xavier Riddle: gasp Yadina! That's my sister!

WordGirl then looks up and sees Dr. Two Brains.

WordGirl: Looks like Dr. Two Brains is in trouble too, but even though he is the trouble, I got to rescue him!...Let's both explore this place and find out more about how all of this is happening, Xavier!

Xavier Riddle nods at WordGirl.

You then choose between Wordgirl or Xavier Riddle to explore a platforming section exploring the inside of the Anomaly. The Anomaly's minions will come up and attack you.

The two then approach to the ones they managed to see in the distance earlier.

Xavier: Yadina? Can you hear me? Please? tears starts to fill his eyes

Yadina: Oh, my dear brother, you've come back! I never thought you'd would tears fill her eyes too

Xavier: Me neither, but I've come to save you! Obviously!

Yadina: I know you want to, but...you can't. I'm stuck here for all time! That thing has attached me here firmly since so it can put is inside works to motion!

Xavier: So that's it....the Anomaly trapped you here for all time......to power itself....crying

Wordgirl: Oh, Dr. Two Brains, what a horrible fate you have met! All this time I've been super, you finally got captured by an evil greater than you! tears starts to fill her eyes

Dr. Two Brains: Aww shucks, Wordgirl......I had hope that you'd come to save me....but I never thought you would, if you could sense that I was trapped here and being a body part to this thing!

Wordgirl: I never knew until now! crying

Dr. Two Brains: It seems that for every person that monster collects, it becomes stronger!

Wordgirl: Oh No!....That is truly terrible!

Dr. Two Brains: Hey, Wordgirl, there there! I think there's still a way! Maybe that thing in the middle over there might just be the key to freedom! That is as if there can be two heroes to occupy those.....spots!

Wordgirl: Yeah! I know! Me and Xavier are the ones to make the sacrifice!

Dr. Two Brains: That sounds very heroic to me, what more can you ask? Go, save us, save us all......

Wordgirl: Got it, pal..... with teary eyes

Yadina: Go Xavier, make it to the thing in the middle and save us all.....

Xavier: Yes, Yadina....with teary eyes

Wordgirl and Xavier make their way to the "core" of the Anomaly, which happens to be a huge ball of light full of glitch textures and ghostly faces that seem to be filled with cooperate desires and needs to destroy what's not popular nowadays. What's in front of the huge ball of light are two slots made of the same purple goo vessel stuff used to capture the others inside the Anomaly. This is presumably the spots where the sacrifice is needed to happen.

WordGirl: It seems that two heroes need to fill in those spots in order to make this work! You ready for this, Xavier?

Xavier Riddle: It does look like it to me, Wordgirl, but, I still don't know........

WordGirl: Well, come on! If doing this means it might take our lives, we can show that our heroics saved our friends and everyone captured by this Anomaly! This is our chance to end all of this!

Just then, an army of Anomaly minions came into the scene

WordGirl: Uh oh....It looks like they've become aware........

Xavier: Well then, let's fight!

You then choose between Wordgirl or Xavier Riddle to fight against the Anomaly minions are going to attack you.

After the battle:

Wordgirl and Xavier get into the spots where they finally prepare to make the sacrifice.

Wordgirl: Well, it was fun being super all those years, but now, it looks like it must come to an end!

Xavier: Yeah, it'll be a sad good-bye indeed, but I must do this for Yadina! For Brad! For everyone!

Wordgirl: Yeah, you know what, this is probably going to be my most super moment yet!

Xavier: Mine too! And possibly the last.

Wordgirl, Xavier: It was nice knowing you....friend.....

The Anomaly goo vessels manage to successfully snag Wordgirl and Xavier, which had caused a disruption in the Anomaly's inner workings as the Anomaly starts to crumble down slowly and nearing to explode.

Wordgirl: It's working! Xavier! It's working!

Xavier: Yeah! Well, goodbye, everybody......

As the place starts to crumble down even more, the huge ball of light explodes in a massive burst of light, seemingly about to vaporize Wordgirl and Xavier as they close their eyes tightly, embracing their imminent demises. Xavier, however, tried his best to use his psychic powers to conjurer an energy shield in an attempt to protect him for this strong explosion of light.

Meanwhile, outside, the rest of the 18 characters were watching the Anomaly in fear when they start to see its expression change to surprised as it starts to have its insides glow with light.

Dash: Everyone take cover!

Everyone closes their eyes tight as the Anomaly explodes in a brilliant burst of light, with the end screen being just a white screen.

End of Chapter 16

One core difference in my version compared to AlteredBeast's is that Wordgirl and Xavier have conversations with Dr. Two Brains and Yadina respectively, and with teary eyes too. This chapter would have been very emotional.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, for Chapter 16, I think I am just going to default to using Pop's idea since it's my chapter idea but with more detail, heart and emotion. Also, the episodes PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn submitted for Theodore Tugboat and Curious George and my epiosdes for The Berenstain Bears and Timothy Goes to School have been added to the PBS Kids Archives so congrats to the both of us. Now, onward to the next job:

Job 159:

Submit learning book sets for Marvin and Ruff Ruffman. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My learning book set for Marvin:
    • Faster Hoof Standing (Marvin's Light Up has less start-up lag and comes out faster)
    • Super Hoof Strike (Marvin's Light Down does more damage.)
    • Easier Aerial Posing (For Marvin's Up Special, you have more of a time window to do an aerial pose with the time of the button pressing.)
    • More Dancing for The Crowd! (For Marvin's Light Neutral, he can spam the move up to three consecutive times.)
    • Buckaroo Kick Crowd Pleaser (For Marvin's Neutral Special, you have more time to time the attack to perform the super-strong buckaroo kick with high knockback. Regardless, the move gains a damage buff as it will deal more damage.)
    • Fast-Talking Jack's Boost (Marvin gets a stat buff)
    • Tap Dancing All Day Long (For Marvin's Down Special, it will have less startup lag and the time to time the button pressing to deal more damage will be increased.)
    • Double Flutter (When using his Up Special, Marvin can use it twice in midair.)
    • Hoof Striking with Extra Love and Practice (When Marvin does his Light Down, he can spam it more and it will deal more damage.)
    • King of the Carnival (Marvin will gain temporary invincibility as well as his knockback being reduced making him harder to launch.)
My learning book set for Ruff Ruffman:

• Here's Your Belly Bump! (Ruff Ruffman's' Light Neutral will have less start up lag.)
    • That's My Microphone! (Ruff Ruffman's Light Up will deal more damage.)
    • Better Breakdancing (Ruff Ruffman's Light Down will deal more damage and have less startup lag.)
    • Cannonballlll! (When using his Up Special, Ruff Ruffman will deal more damage and the move will gain a bit of a spikebox.)
    • More Challenges for You! (Now, when using his Neutral Special, Ruff Ruffman can throw out 2 cards at once!)
    • Here's Your Prize! (Ruff Ruffman gets a stat buff!)
    • Super Explosion (For Ruff Ruffman's Down Special, it will deal more damage and will deal more knockback.)
    • Belly Bump to The Max! (Now, when using his Light Neutral, Ruff Ruffman can spam the move up to three times and it will deal more damage!)
    • The Super Bonus Round Challenge! (Now, for Ruff Ruffman's Neutral Special, Ruffman can throw up to three cards and the challenges will be more difficult!)
    • Mic Drop! (The microphone from Ruff Ruffman's Light Up can now be used as a meteor projectile!)

Now, for a bonus, I have prepared a script for a mini-PBS Kids: Brawltime presentation for sometime after the first 12 fighters have their Meet the Fighters video out as well as before the PBS Kids: Brawltime! invitational that revealed Elmo as a fighter. Please enjoy.

PBS Kids: Brawltime Presents: It's More Than Just Fighters!

This presentation would be most likely shadowdropped.

Before thevideo ould commence with Announcer Bunny appearing, there would be sort of a mini montage of the 12 revealed characters fighting on the stages revealed and what not with then the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo appearing with the starting 12.

Announcer Bunny's voice during the logo: PBS Kids: Brawltime!!!

Then, we cut to a magic hat and we see Announcer Bunny pop out of it saying:

Announcer Bunny: AAAAAA-Nouncer Bunny here telling you to not switch off of this video! We hope you are enjoying the news for PBS Kids: Brawltime! so far! We have 12 characters so far revealed. Now, it is time to tell you more about the content this game has to offer. Thank youuuu!

Then, Announcer Bunny pops back in his hat and then we cut to gameplay footage of Mr. Rogers with the Daniel Tiger assist and Barney with the BJ assist battling it out on the Land of Make-Believe Stage.

Announcer Bunny's voice in the background: If you remember in the reveal trailer of PBS Kids: Brawltime!, you may notice how there were other characters aside from Mr. Rogers and Barney fighting. These are what call assists.

The word "Assists" appears in the top left hand corner.

Announcer Bunny's voice: Assists will follow alongside the playable characters at all times and offer attacks to others or health and buffs to their users when needed.

The camera then zooms in to the assist meter.

Announcer Bunny's voice: The assist meter here will be tied to the assists. So, when an assist gets KOd as seen here...

Mr. Rogers proceeds to KO the BJ assist.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: The player would have to either wait for the meter to fill on its own or just attack others more to fill it faster.

It then cuts to the assist menu for PBS Kids: Brawltime!

Announcer Bunny's Voice: You can select your assists before a match by selecting assists cards on the player's slot. As you see here, Mr. Rogers has the Daniel Tiger assist while Barney has his friend, BJ as as assist.

It then cuts back to Mr. Rogers and Barney on the Land of Make Believe stage with Daniel Tiger and BJ as their respective assists.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: Now, let's see what each assist does, shall we.

It then cuts to a demo of what Daniel Tiger assist does and BJ's assist does what it will do.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: Those are the Daniel Tiger and BJ assists in action! Now, let's go check out more assists that will be in the game!

Each clip of each assist revealed will showcase what each assist can do.

It then cuts to black quickly and then zooms in to Big Bird on Sesame Street with Telly as an assist. We then see Big Bird with the Telly assist battling Arthur and Mr. Rogers.

Then, we see Arthur with the Brain assist battling on the Once Upon a Restaruant stage where then we see Lionel with the Chicken Jane assist.

Then, we see WordGirl with the Chuck the Evil Sandwich Guy assist doing its function on the Magic School Bus stage against Ms. Frizzle with Ralphie as her assist.

Finally, we see Aviva Corcovado assisting Chris and Martin fighting against Dash with the Aristotle assist.

Announcer Bunny appears back on the screen.

Announcer Bunny: This is you Announcer Bunny saying there will even be assists from PBS Kids shows that do not have any fighters on the roster such as Aristotle who is from the show, Adventures from The Book of Virtues!! Now, onward to our next topic, items!

It starts with Dash and Arthur idling on the PTV Park stage with the word "Items" on the top left hand corner.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: Items can aid you in battle. There are two different types of items, passive and aggressive. Passive items heal you as such.

We see Dash and Arthur consume the Alphabet Soup and Milk items.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: As seen here, items such as Alphabet Soup and Milk can heal you.

We then cut to footage of Chris and Martin and Xavier Riddle on The Secret Museum stage.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: Now, onward to aggressive items. These items can deal damage when used as such. Here are two examples of aggressive items: The Peanut Butter Blaster and the PBS Kids Racer!

Chris and Martin and Xavier demo how the items can assist them.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: Let's take a look at some other items in the game!

It then cuts to a black screen quickly as then we see footage of Dash picking up a cookie showcasing the cookie item on the Sesame Street stage.

Then, we see Ms. Frizzle with the Portashrinker item on the Magic School Bus stage using it on Barney.

Then, we see Lionel with lambchops on the Cliff's Cliff stage.

Finally, we see Sid's magnifying glass being used by Mr. Rogers on Hacker and Digit on the Cyberspace stage.

Announcer Bunny: There are all sorts of items to play around with! Now, beyond just assists and items, there are more stages to show off!

It then cuts to the footage of Big Bird and Mr. Rogers on the ZOOM stage.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: As you saw in the trailer, there are stages from PBS shows such as ZOOm with the ZOOM stage who do not have a fighter on the roster. Here are some more stages like that to show that some shows will come as stage-only shows in this game. Check it out.

It cuts to footage of Ms. Frizzle, Barney, Chris and Martin and Lionel fighting on the Tarrytown Sky Parade stage.

Then, it cuts to footage of Arthur, Dash and Xavier Riddle battling on The Puzzle Place stage.

Finally, it cuts to footage of Digit, Hacker and WordGirl on the Bill Nye's Lab stage.

All stages will be showcased.

Announcer Bunny: This is your Announcer Bunny saying, I have one more announcement before the video ends!!!

The screen cuts to black and then the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo pops up with the word "Invitational" under it.

Announcer Bunny's voice: That's right! There will be a PBS Kids: Brawltime! invitational sometime soon to showcase the game off soon. We will have familiar faces from acrosso your favorite platform fighter communities duke it out in a character-locked bracket! And, we may even have more announcements for PBS Kids: Brawltime! In fact...

The screen cuts to words saying: 13th character to be announced for PBS Kids: Brawltime at the Invitational!

Announcer Bunny: Now, we have our 13th character to be announced at the Invitational! That's something to look forward to! We still have 8 more characters left with one being revealed then. But, this is Announcer Bunny saying "Thanks for watching and we will see you next time!"

Announcer Bunny pops back in his hat.

It then cuts back to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo with the inital 12 revealed characters and then cuts to copyrights.

What this video reveals:

-How assists works and the functions of them

-Telly, The Brain, Chuck the Evil Sandwich Guy, Chicken Jane, Ralphie, Aviva Corcovado and Aristotle as assists

-How items work

-The Cookie item, the lambchops item, the Portashrinker item and Sid's magnifying glass item.

-The Tarrytown Sky Parade stage, the Puzzle Place stage and Bill Nye's Lab Stage.

-The PBS Kids: Brawltime! invitational and the 13th fighter to be revealed there

-The game will have 20 fighters total

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
While I don't have something to submit to the current jobs, I do however have a trailer for the story mode (as a way to give people a strong incentive to buy the game), if it's even permitted.

PBS Kids: Brawltime Presents: Beware of the A-[REDACTED]!

The trailer starts with the "Ja-Na-na-Na, Doink, PBS Kids!" where the PBS Kids: Brawitime! logo appears with every base character revealed in-game by the logo. As this happens, there are moments where purple glitches appear on screen, as well as some of the characters changing their appearances for quick seconds with purple chains and purple glowing eyes and mouths.

Then, we cut to a magic hat with strange purple activity in the background and we see Announcer Bunny pop out of it in fear saying:

Announcer Bunny: Eeeeek!.........AAAAAA-Nouncer Bunny here telling you that there might be some big purple force coming to invade this very place you are watching right now! We currently don't know the source of this purple thing, but just wanting to let everyone know to keep their eyes open and look out for this....AAAAHAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....mmmmmmblemmmmmmmmm......

The Announcer Bunny is captured by the [REDACTED] by purple goo and tentacles to which the screen turns into purple static as the glowing purple eyes of the [REDACTED] comes onto screen for a few seconds before becoming black.

We then see footage of the PBS Kids Brawltime! fighters in their respective worlds doing their normal everyday things until some purple goo stuff comes in and destroys their worlds and takes all of their friends and families, but the fighters are able to escape into a different, empty world.

We then see various footage of the gameplay of the story mode itself.
  • Barney and the Kratt Bros. going through a platformer stage of a lakeside
  • Big Bird, Elmo and Ord in the clouds fighting [REDACTED] minions
  • Various parts of the story mode where the goal is to fight off all of the [REDACTED] minions
  • Digit and Hacker going through a platformer section.
  • Xavier Riddle running away from a group of captured [REDACTED] minions
  • Various platforming sections that do not spoil too many story details and lore
It then cuts to a cutscene of the beginning of the story mode where the fighters were on two sides getting ready to fight each other, and just when they are about to strike, the screen pans up into the darkness to reveal the [REDACTED] eyes once more before blacking out.

It then cuts back to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo with every revealed character and then cuts to copyrights.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my learning book sets will get in and Pop's trailer idea for how the Story Mode will be revealed will join the collection of trailers. Well done to the both of us! Now, to our next job!

Job 160:

Submit event ideas for Events 25-27. These three events can reference any show that is represented without a fighter, series represented via assists, stages, etc. It's kind of an open book here! Regardless, get submitting and use your imagination!

Event #25: Come on and ZOOM!
Event description:
Dash and his friends from the Brawltime Party have been invited to a filiming of an episode of ZOOM! They will get to play some of the games that the ZOOM kids and crew put together! Help Dash win all the games against his friends!
Player: Dash
Stage: ZOOM Stage
Opponent(s): Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Dot, Lionel, Xavier Riddle
Event objective: As Dash, you must complete all the ZOOM games when the ZOOM stage transitions to those games. Complete all the games within the time frame you are there. If you fail to win a game or get KOd, you fail the event.
References: A general reference to the ZOOM episodes and the games the kids play. The event's name is a reference to the exact lyric in the theme song for ZOOM. The opponents are all children/child-like characters similar to how the show ZOOM has children on the show. In fact, Arthur and Buster being opponents in this event is a reference as to how Arthur, Postcards from Buster and ZOOM were all made by WGBH. Lionel is another opponent who's show was produced by WGBH but some children from ZOOM appeared on the Between the Lions episode Why the Baboon's Balloon Went Ka-Boom!

Event #26: Daniel's Beach Day
Event description:
Daniel Tiger wants to have a beach day with his new friends at the Brawltime party! However, it is raining and Daniel Tiger is mad. Therefore, he cannot think of any other ways to have fun. Can you help Daniel Tiger stay calm and figure out a solution to having a fun day, even when it rains?
Player: Mr. Rogers
Assist: Daniel Tiger
Allies: Arthur (represents Prince Wednesday) and Ms. Frizzle (represents Mom Tiger, closest example to a mother like figure in the game)
Stage: Land of Make-Believe
Opponent(s): Big Bird, Dash, Dot
Big Bird's Assist: Clyde the Cloud
Event objective: As Mr. Rogers, you need to help Daniel Tiger collect the things needed for him to help an indoor beach day before Big Bird's assist meter gets full. Various things needed for a beach day will spawn such as some blankets for sand, a beach ball, beach chairs and a beach umbrella. KOing any of the opponents will cause them to respawn. If Big Bird's assist meter for Clyde the Cloud, any of your allies get KOd or you get KOd, you fail the mission.
References: The Daniel Tiger Neighborhood episode Daniel Gets Mad/Katerina Gets Mad (specifcally Daniel Gets Mad). Also, Clyde the Cloud appearing as an opposing assist represents how the episode took place on a rainy day as well as the fact that he appears in Donkey Hodie, another show that is related to Mister Rogers's Neighborhood. Big Bird being an opponent is a reference to how Mr. Rogers appeared on Sesame Street as well as how the two fought each other in Chapter 1 of the story mode.

Event #27: Ants in The Pantry
Event description:
George is trying to surprise his mother with a picnic along with his dad and Junior. However, some pesky ants come and try to steal all the picnic food. Help George realize that it's always good to get help from your friends!
Player: Marvin
Assist: George Shrinks
Allies: Dash (represents Junior) and Mr. Rogers (represents George's Dad)
Stage: EekoHouse (only the backyard section)
Opponent(s): Teletubbies (they will be tiny to represent the ants) x20 (5 will be on the battlefield at a time and there will be a counter on the top left had corner of all the Teletubbies you KOd.)
Event objective: As Marvin, you along with the allies of Dash and Mr. Rogers need to collect the various food items that spawn and KO the tiny Teletubbies until they are all KOd. There will be a number on the top left hand corner showing how many Teletubbies you KOd. KO all the Teletubbies and protect all the picnic food and you complete the event. If the Teletubbies eat the food before you do, one of your allies gets KOd or you get KOd, you fail the event.
References: The George Shrinks episode Ants in the Pantry. Marvin being the playable character is a reference to how both Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse and George Shrinks were both a part of the PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch block.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Here are my three event matches:

Event #25: Thomas and the Unwanted Fighters
Event description:
Bust my buffers!, It looks like there are some scoundrels have hopped aboard on all of the engines of Sodor, causing confusion and delay, but perhaps if you can show those rogues a lesson or two, then you will be a Really Useful Fighter!
Player: Choice
Stage: The Island of Sodor
Opponent(s): Random for every playthrough
Event objective: Your goal is to simply clear out the 2 to 3 fighters that invade the top of every engine on the Island of Sodor (Thomas, Percy, James, Edward, Gordon, Henry, Toby, Emily). Once you clear out the fighters on top of one engine, you then hop onto another to do the same. The engine rotation is random for every playthrough as well.
References: No episode reference in particular, but the description includes two of the Thomas the Tank Engine franchise's most famous lines said by Sir Topham Hatt, being "You have caused Confusion and Delay!" and "You are a Really Useful Engine!"

Event #26: Old Oscar Leads The Parade through an Anomalous Invasion!
Event description:
It's the typical Terrytown Sky Parade tradition that they hold annually, but is seems that this time, the Anomaly won't let the planes have their usual fun and joy! Can you survive the 2 minute-onslaught of the Anomaly's forces by just sky-hopping on the planes of Terrytown?
Stage: The Tarrytown Sky Parade
Opponent(s): None
Event objective: Survive two minutes of Anomaly mayhem in this event! During that time, there will be purple energy projectiles that need to be avoided, Anomaly minions projectiles that can be avoided or defeated, the planes doing air tricks to avoid Anomaly attacks and temporarily render themselves unable to be used as platforms, Anomaly minions hopping on top of the planes whom you must defeat, and Anomaly missiles that when they hit the top of ap lane, it will cause that plane to lose some turbulence and also temporarily render themselves unable to be used as platforms.
References: Old Oscar Leads The Parade, but think of it as that episode, but the Anomaly from the story mode decides to sabotage the parade.

Event #27: New Dog in Town
Event description:
Looks like Clifford and Co's got some new friends in town! They, however, don't really seem to come from their world.
Player: Ruff Ruffman
Assist: Martha
Stage: Clifford's boss fight stage
Opponent(s): Anomaly enslaved-Clifford and friends boss
Event objective: Take your skills into this no-frills boss battle!
References: New Dog in Town, you also play as dogs in this event too.

Ok, so I actually have a bonus fourth event because even though I only meant to submit one event match for Thomas the Tank Engine, I had a second one that was too funny to leave out.

Event #27 alt: Red and Green and Brown and Blue
Event description:
They're the Really Useful Crew!
Player: Elmo
Allies: Dash
Opponent(s): Marvin, Ord
Event objective: Take your skills into this no-frills battle! Of course, the player as Elmo (Red) and your ally Dash (Green) must defeat Marvin (Brown) and Ord (Blue). The cycle of engines goes as follows: 1. James (Red), 2. Percy, Henry or Emily (Green), 3. Toby (Brown), 4. Thomas, Edward or Gordon (Blue) and the cycle repeats from there.
References: No episode reference in particular, but the event name description reference two lines from the theme song of the Thomas & Friends era that aired on PBS Kids, Engine Roll Call, written by Ed Welch.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my learning book sets will get in and Pop's trailer idea for how the Story Mode will be revealed will join the collection of trailers. Well done to the both of us! Now, to our next job!

Job 160:

Submit event ideas for Events 25-27. These three events can reference any show that is represented without a fighter, series represented via assists, stages, etc. It's kind of an open book here! Regardless, get submitting and use your imagination!

Event #25: Come on and ZOOM!
Event description:
Dash and his friends from the Brawltime Party have been invited to a filiming of an episode of ZOOM! They will get to play some of the games that the ZOOM kids and crew put together! Help Dash win all the games against his friends!
Player: Dash
Stage: ZOOM Stage
Opponent(s): Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Dot, Lionel, Xavier Riddle
Event objective: As Dash, you must complete all the ZOOM games when the ZOOM stage transitions to those games. Complete all the games within the time frame you are there. If you fail to win a game or get KOd, you fail the event.
References: A general reference to the ZOOM episodes and the games the kids play. The event's name is a reference to the exact lyric in the theme song for ZOOM. The opponents are all children/child-like characters similar to how the show ZOOM has children on the show. In fact, Arthur and Buster being opponents in this event is a reference as to how Arthur, Postcards from Buster and ZOOM were all made by WGBH. Lionel is another opponent who's show was produced by WGBH but some children from ZOOM appeared on the Between the Lions episode Why the Baboon's Balloon Went Ka-Boom!

Event #26: Daniel's Beach Day
Event description:
Daniel Tiger wants to have a beach day with his new friends at the Brawltime party! However, it is raining and Daniel Tiger is mad. Therefore, he cannot think of any other ways to have fun. Can you help Daniel Tiger stay calm and figure out a solution to having a fun day, even when it rains?
Allies: Arthur (represents Prince Wednesday) and Ms. Frizzle (represents Mom Tiger, closest example to a mother like figure in the game)
Event objective: As Mr. Rogers, you need to help Daniel Tiger collect the things needed for him to help an indoor beach day before Big Bird's assist meter gets full. Various things needed for a beach day will spawn such as some blankets for sand, a beach ball, beach chairs and a beach umbrella. KOing any of the opponents will cause them to respawn. If Big Bird's assist meter for Clyde the Cloud, any of your allies get KOd or you get KOd, you fail the mission.
References: The Daniel Tiger Neighborhood episode Daniel Gets Mad/Katerina Gets Mad (specifcally Daniel Gets Mad). Also, Clyde the Cloud appearing as an opposing assist represents how the episode took place on a rainy day as well as the fact that he appears in Donkey Hodie, another show that is related to Mister Rogers's Neighborhood. Big Bird being an opponent is a reference to how Mr. Rogers appeared on Sesame Street as well as how the two fought each other in Chapter 1 of the story mode.

Event #27: Ants in The Pantry
Event description:
George is trying to surprise his mother with a picnic along with his dad and Junior. However, some pesky ants come and try to steal all the picnic food. Help George realize that it's always good to get help from your friends!
Player: Marvin
Assist: George Shrinks
Allies: Dash (represents Junior) and Mr. Rogers (represents George's Dad)
Stage: EekoHouse (only the backyard section)
Opponent(s): Teletubbies (they will be tiny to represent the ants) x20 (5 will be on the battlefield at a time and there will be a counter on the top left had corner of all the Teletubbies you KOd.)
Event objective: As Marvin, you along with the allies of Dash and Mr. Rogers need to collect the various food items that spawn and KO the tiny Teletubbies until they are all KOd. There will be a number on the top left hand corner showing how many Teletubbies you KOd. KO all the Teletubbies and protect all the picnic food and you complete the event. If the Teletubbies eat the food before you do, one of your allies gets KOd or you get KOd, you fail the event.
References: The George Shrinks episode Ants in the Pantry. Marvin being the playable character is a reference to how both Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse and George Shrinks were both a part of the PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch block.
Here are my three event matches:

Event #25: Thomas and the Unwanted Fighters
Event description:
Bust my buffers!, It looks like there are some scoundrels have hopped aboard on all of the engines of Sodor, causing confusion and delay, but perhaps if you can show those rogues a lesson or two, then you will be a Really Useful Fighter!
Opponent(s): Random for every playthrough
Event objective: Your goal is to simply clear out the 2 to 3 fighters that invade the top of every engine on the Island of Sodor (Thomas, Percy, James, Edward, Gordon, Henry, Toby, Emily). Once you clear out the fighters on top of one engine, you then hop onto another to do the same. The engine rotation is random for every playthrough as well.
References: No episode reference in particular, but the description includes two of the Thomas the Tank Engine franchise's most famous lines said by Sir Topham Hatt, being "You have caused Confusion and Delay!" and "You are a Really Useful Engine!"

Event #26: Old Oscar Leads The Parade through an Anomalous Invasion!
Event description:
It's the typical Terrytown Sky Parade tradition that they hold annually, but is seems that this time, the Anomaly won't let the planes have their usual fun and joy! Can you survive the 2 minute-onslaught of the Anomaly's forces by just sky-hopping on the planes of Terrytown?
Stage: The Tarrytown Sky Parade
Opponent(s): None
Event objective: Survive two minutes of Anomaly mayhem in this event! During that time, there will be purple energy projectiles that need to be avoided, Anomaly minions projectiles that can be avoided or defeated, the planes doing air tricks to avoid Anomaly attacks and temporarily render themselves unable to be used as platforms, Anomaly minions hopping on top of the planes whom you must defeat, and Anomaly missiles that when they hit the top of ap lane, it will cause that plane to lose some turbulence and also temporarily render themselves unable to be used as platforms.
References: Old Oscar Leads The Parade, but think of it as that episode, but the Anomaly from the story mode decides to sabotage the parade.

Event #27: New Dog in Town
Event description:
Looks like Clifford and Co's got some new friends in town! They, however, don't really seem to come from their world.
Player: Ruff Ruffman
Assist: Martha
Stage: Clifford's boss fight stage
Opponent(s): Anomaly enslaved-Clifford and friends boss
Event objective: Take your skills into this no-frills boss battle!
References: New Dog in Town, you also play as dogs in this event too.

Ok, so I actually have a bonus fourth event because even though I only meant to submit one event match for Thomas the Tank Engine, I had a second one that was too funny to leave out.

Event #27 alt: Red and Green and Brown and Blue
Event description:
They're the Really Useful Crew!
Player: Elmo
Allies: Dash
Opponent(s): Marvin, Ord
Event objective: Take your skills into this no-frills battle! Of course, the player as Elmo (Red) and your ally Dash (Green) must defeat Marvin (Brown) and Ord (Blue). The cycle of engines goes as follows: 1. James (Red), 2. Percy, Henry or Emily (Green), 3. Toby (Brown), 4. Thomas, Edward or Gordon (Blue) and the cycle repeats from there.
References: No episode reference in particular, but the event name description reference two lines from the theme song of the Thomas & Friends era that aired on PBS Kids, Engine Roll Call, written by Ed Welch.
Alright, I will close the events job for now. I will have to admit Pop's alternate event idea for Event #27 gave me a good chuckle. Alongside this, I feel the New Dog in Town event should get in, no matter what since I feel we should have an event based on a part from the story mode. Therefore, if either my event idea for Event #27 or Pop's alternate event idea for Event #27 gets the most votes, then New Dog in Town will be Event #28. Please read each event and for which ideas you like best.

Event #25 Poll

Event #26 Poll

Event #27 Poll

Now, time for the next job...

Job 161:

Submit learning book sets for Buster and Cheeko. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My learning book set for Buster:
    • A Faster Sweet Success (Buster's Light Neutral has less start up lag and will have more attack power.)
    • The Faster Barn Raising (Buster's Light Up does more damage and has less startup lag.)
    • More Shots for the Video Postcard (For Buster's Neutral Special, he will hold the camera for longer causing the opponent to stay attached to the camera for a bit longer, causing Buster more time to attack his opponents.)
    • Quicker for the Five Second Rule (For Buster's Light Down, it will come out faster and have less startup lag.)
    • The Aliens are Really Real! (For Buster's Up Special, he will gain more vertical height on the recovery.)
    • A Video Postcard Power Up! (Buster gets a stat buff)
    • More Food for Me! (For Buster's Down Special, he can steal nowtwo foods at once causing him to heal more damage. )
    • More Chcolate Bars! (When using his Light Neutral, Buster will have two chocolate bars for a bigger hotbox!)
    • More Video Postcards Coming Up! (When Buster uses his Neutral Special, he can do the move twice consecutively.)
    • So Long, Aliens! (Now, for Buster's Neutral special, the UFO will become a meteor projectile once used causing a nasty spike.)
My learning book set for Cheeko:

• Faster Sink Cleaning (Cheeko's Light Neutral has less start up lag)
    • Gotta Re-Use the Hanger Faster (When using Cheeko's Light Up, it will come out faster and deal more damage. It will be more spammable.)
    • Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Always! (For Cheeko's Down Special, it will come out faster and you will be able to deal more damage when using the move when choosing the right can for the item Cheeko will hold.)
    • Turn Off the Lights Always! (Cheeko's Light Down will have less startup lag and deal more damage. It will also have a bigger spikebox.)
    • Faster, EekoCreature! (For Cheeko's Neutral Special, he will be able to build the EekoCreatures faster!)
    • Eeko Power Up! (Cheeko gets a stat buff!)
    • Flying For the Eternal Future! (For Cheeko's Up Special, he will gain more height and deal more damage ramming into opponents.)
    • More EekoCreatures Coming! (Now, for Cheeko's Neutral Special, he will gain the ability to summon 2 EekoCreatures at once!)
    • The Best Recycler in EekoWorld (For Cheeko's Down Special, he will deal more damage!)
    • Super EekoPower! (Cheeko gains super buffs and will gain super invincibility for a few seconds!)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I just have one for Cheeko

• EekoGimp! (All of Cheeko's ground attacks send fighters up higher)
    • EekoFly! (Cheeko's air speed and control is higher)
    • Use more hangers! (Light-Up is more spammable)
    • Eekolight (Light-Down is more spammable)
    • EekoDash! (Eekocreatures go faste and are stonger)
    • Recycled Power-Up (When Down-Special is used right, Cheeko will also get a stat buff!)
    • Fly n' Smash! (Cheeko gains the ability to use his strong mid-air!)
    • Eekocreatures Galore! (There can be two Eekocreatures on screen at once!)
    • Recycling Really is Right! (Down special deals more damage to others and less to Cheeko)
    • Come Forth Immediately! (Eekocreatures build themselves instantly!)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
My learning book set for Cheeko:

• Faster Sink Cleaning (Cheeko's Light Neutral has less start up lag)
    • Gotta Re-Use the Hanger Faster (When using Cheeko's Light Up, it will come out faster and deal more damage. It will be more spammable.)
    • Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Always! (For Cheeko's Down Special, it will come out faster and you will be able to deal more damage when using the move when choosing the right can for the item Cheeko will hold.)
    • Turn Off the Lights Always! (Cheeko's Light Down will have less startup lag and deal more damage. It will also have a bigger spikebox.)
    • Faster, EekoCreature! (For Cheeko's Neutral Special, he will be able to build the EekoCreatures faster!)
    • Eeko Power Up! (Cheeko gets a stat buff!)
    • Flying For the Eternal Future! (For Cheeko's Up Special, he will gain more height and deal more damage ramming into opponents.)
    • More EekoCreatures Coming! (Now, for Cheeko's Neutral Special, he will gain the ability to summon 2 EekoCreatures at once!)
    • The Best Recycler in EekoWorld (For Cheeko's Down Special, he will deal more damage!)
    • Super EekoPower! (Cheeko gains super buffs and will gain super invincibility for a few seconds!)
I just have one for Cheeko

• EekoGimp! (All of Cheeko's ground attacks send fighters up higher)
    • EekoFly! (Cheeko's air speed and control is higher)
    • Use more hangers! (Light-Up is more spammable)
    • Eekolight (Light-Down is more spammable)
    • EekoDash! (Eekocreatures go faste and are stonger)
    • Recycled Power-Up (When Down-Special is used right, Cheeko will also get a stat buff!)
    • Fly n' Smash! (Cheeko gains the ability to use his strong mid-air!)
    • Eekocreatures Galore! (There can be two Eekocreatures on screen at once!)
    • Recycling Really is Right! (Down special deals more damage to others and less to Cheeko)
    • Come Forth Immediately! (Eekocreatures build themselves instantly!)
Alright, I feel enough time has passed for learning books. But before that, I would like to announce that my idea for Event #25 and Pop's ideas for Event #26 as well as his alternate idea for Event #27 have joined the event mode as events. Well done to the both of us! Also, Pop's event idea New Dog in Town will get in as the 28th event by default since I feel we should have an event having a story mode boss fight as the objective. My learning book set for Buster has gotten in by default. However, we still need to decide on a Learning Book Set for Cheeko so please read through each and decide which Learning Book set for Cheeko is the best in your opinion on the Strawpoll.

Learning Book Set for Cheeko Poll

Job 162:

Submit 5 episodes to include into the PBS Kids Archives.

Choose an episode from Maya and Miguel, The Odd Squad, Tots TV, Liberty's Kids and Corduroy to be added into the archives! Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

Maya and Miguel:

The Best Thanksgiving Ever

Any episode works but I feel we need more holiday-based episodes in the PBS Kids Archives. A sweet episode about family here.

The Odd Squad:

O Games

Any episode works again and I have limited knowledge on this show but the premise seems fun.

Tots TV:

Tom's Trumpet

The US dub of this show is rare. But, in the US version of Tots TV, you got 3 Tots TV episodes in 1 episode! This episode has the episode "Train" (Tiny the Train Driver) and I love steam engines (especially British ones). But, any episode works fine here.

Liberty's Kids:

The Shot Heard 'Round the World

An episode that features the Gun item as a part of it.

Corduroy:

Lost and Found/Going Up

Any episode works and it was hard to find a direct link to the episode but the premise seems cute. I am not too familiar with this Corduroy adaptation or really any Bookworm Bunch outside of the 2003 Benerstain Bears TV series.

As a bonus treat, I am going to be writing another presentation for PBS Kids: Brawltime! This time, it's for Molly Mabray's reveal as well as more bonus things being revealed.

PBS Kids: Brawltime Presents: More Fighting, More Fun! New Content Presentation

This would be a livestreamed presentation since Molly would be revealed this presentation.

Before Molly's trailer begins, we see footage of the 14 revealed fighters so far as well as other content this game revealed before the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo appears with the starting 12, Elmo and the Teletubbies by it.

The Molly Mabray opening trailer plays without the "Ja Na Na Na Doing" opening and cuts to Announcer Bunny's part.

After Molly's reveal:

Announcer Bunny appears on screen, popping out of his hat again

Announcer Bunny: This is your Announcer Bunny saying, Molly Mabray is PBS Kids: Brawltime's 15th fighter! She will have her Meet the Fighters! video coming out right after this presentation. However, don't switch off this livestream! It's time to show off some more assists and items! Thank youuuuu!

Each assist and item that gets revealed will have the name of the assist or item on the bottom left side of the screen.

It cuts to a black screen and then we see Molly Mabray with a Tooey Ookami assist on the Denali Trading Post stage doing his function while Elmo has the Abby Cadabby assist on the stage as well with her doing her assist function. We also see Molly pick up a Blueberry Muffin healing her.

Then, we cut to the Teletubby Land stage where the Teletubbies are seen with the Magic Bag but then they get interrupted by WordGirl with the Tobey assist with him doing his function.

Then, we see Lionel with the Gawain assist doing his function on Arthur on the Cliff's Cliff stage with Arthur then picking up a Chili pepper using that.

Then, we see Hacker with the Delete assist doing its function while then Dash shows off the PBS Kids Jack in the Box item doing its function.

Finally, we see Big Bird with the LeVar Burton assist while Digit heals himself with the Donuts item.

It then cuts to a black screen again with Announcer Bunny popping out of it once more.

Announcer Bunny: I hope you liked those assists and items we showed off today! Now, onward to show off a new mode of this game called Event Matches!

The screen then cuts to showcasing the Event Matches screen showcasing where you select the event.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: In Event Matches, you will have the chance to re-enact scenes/moments from your favorite PBS Kids shows through various event objectives. Complete the objective and you pass! Otherwise, you will fail the event match! Let's take a look at some event matches!

It then cuts to showcasing the Journey to Ernie event.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: In the Journey to Ernie event match, you will get to play as Big Bird trying to find where Ernie is hiding. Fail to find him, you get a strike. 3 strikes means your out of here!

Then, it cuts to showcasing the Cliff Hanger and the Potion of Flight event.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: Another event match you can check out is Cliff Hanger and the Potion of Flight. In this episode of Cliff Hanger, Cliff found a recipe to make a potion that can fly him off of his cliff. As Lionel, you need to collect the ingredient Cliff is thinking about. However, collect the wrong ingredient, disaster will happen.

Finally, it showcases the Arthur's Big Plane Protection event.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: One final event match I would like to show off is Arthur's Big Plane Protection! In this event match, Arthur just got the Bell X-1 rocket plane. However, he does not want anyone to touch his prized possession. Protect the plane for the time limit or else the plane will be destroyed!

It cuts to a black screen where we then see Announcer Bunny pop out of his hat again.

Announcer Bunny: Before we conclude today's mini presentation, I would like to remind you all that we have 5 fighters left to show off! However, one final thing I would like to show off are some more extra stages in PBS Kids: Brawltime! Please check it out! Ha-ha!

He pops back in his magic hat.

We first see Barney in his train conductor uniform on a certain blue tank engine where we see the Island of Sodor showcased where Barney will fight against Lionel and Elmo.

Then, we see Chris and Martin with the Aristotle assist fighting against the Teletubbies with the Noo-Noo assist on the Great Big Harbor stage.

Finally, we see the Precinct 13579 stage where Big Bird is fighting against Mr. Rogers, Xavier Riddle and WordGirl showcasing the hazards and all.

Announcer Bunny pops back up one last time.

Announcer Bunny: This is your Announcer Bunny saying thanks for watching this presentation! We hope to see you all at various platform fighter competition events where PBS Kids: Brawltime! can be demo'd as well as more presentations like this showcasing off new content we have prepared for all of you! This is Announcer Bunny saying thank youuuuu and goodbye!

It then cuts back to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo with the inital 12 revealed characters, Elmo, the Teletubbies and Molly and then cuts to copyrights.

What this video reveals:

-Molly Mabray as the newest fighter

-The Denali Trading Post as her home stage

-Tooey Ookami, Abby Cadabby, Tobey, Gawain, Delete and LeVar Burton as assists.

-Blueberry Muffins, the Magic Bag, the Chili Pepper, Donuts and the PBS Kids Jack-in-The-Box as items

-Event Matches and 3 event matches (Journey to Ernie, Arthur's Big Plane Protection and Cliff Hanger and The Potion of Flight)

-The Island of Sodor, Great Big Harbor and Precinct 13579 as extra stages

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I think AlteredBeast's submissions for Tots TV and Liberty's Kids are perfect to me, so I'll just submit to the others

Maya and Miguel: Every Day is Earth Day
Just a random episode I found that has an interesting premise around the importance of keeping Earth's environment clean.

Odd Squad: Soundcheck/Double Trouble
The name of the second episode certainly has me enticed

Corduroy: Cute as a Button/Sleep Tight

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I feel enough time has passed for learning books. But before that, I would like to announce that my idea for Event #25 and Pop's ideas for Event #26 as well as his alternate idea for Event #27 have joined the event mode as events. Well done to the both of us! Also, Pop's event idea New Dog in Town will get in as the 28th event by default since I feel we should have an event having a story mode boss fight as the objective. My learning book set for Buster has gotten in by default. However, we still need to decide on a Learning Book Set for Cheeko so please read through each and decide which Learning Book set for Cheeko is the best in your opinion on the Strawpoll.

Learning Book Set for Cheeko Poll

Job 162:

Submit 5 episodes to include into the PBS Kids Archives.

Choose an episode from Maya and Miguel, The Odd Squad, Tots TV, Liberty's Kids and Corduroy to be added into the archives! Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

Maya and Miguel:

The Best Thanksgiving Ever

Any episode works but I feel we need more holiday-based episodes in the PBS Kids Archives. A sweet episode about family here.

The Odd Squad:

O Games

Any episode works again and I have limited knowledge on this show but the premise seems fun.

Tots TV:

Tom's Trumpet

The US dub of this show is rare. But, in the US version of Tots TV, you got 3 Tots TV episodes in 1 episode! This episode has the episode "Train" (Tiny the Train Driver) and I love steam engines (especially British ones). But, any episode works fine here.

Liberty's Kids:

The Shot Heard 'Round the World

An episode that features the Gun item as a part of it.

Corduroy:

Lost and Found/Going Up

Any episode works and it was hard to find a direct link to the episode but the premise seems cute. I am not too familiar with this Corduroy adaptation or really any Bookworm Bunch outside of the 2003 Benerstain Bears TV series.

As a bonus treat, I am going to be writing another presentation for PBS Kids: Brawltime! This time, it's for Molly Mabray's reveal as well as more bonus things being revealed.

PBS Kids: Brawltime Presents: More Fighting, More Fun! New Content Presentation

This would be a livestreamed presentation since Molly would be revealed this presentation.

Before Molly's trailer begins, we see footage of the 14 revealed fighters so far as well as other content this game revealed before the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo appears with the starting 12, Elmo and the Teletubbies by it.

The Molly Mabray opening trailer plays without the "Ja Na Na Na Doing" opening and cuts to Announcer Bunny's part.

After Molly's reveal:

Announcer Bunny appears on screen, popping out of his hat again

Announcer Bunny: This is your Announcer Bunny saying, Molly Mabray is PBS Kids: Brawltime's 15th fighter! She will have her Meet the Fighters! video coming out right after this presentation. However, don't switch off this livestream! It's time to show off some more assists and items! Thank youuuuu!

Each assist and item that gets revealed will have the name of the assist or item on the bottom left side of the screen.

It cuts to a black screen and then we see Molly Mabray with a Tooey Ookami assist on the Denali Trading Post stage doing his function while Elmo has the Abby Cadabby assist on the stage as well with her doing her assist function. We also see Molly pick up a Blueberry Muffin healing her.

Then, we cut to the Teletubby Land stage where the Teletubbies are seen with the Magic Bag but then they get interrupted by WordGirl with the Tobey assist with him doing his function.

Then, we see Lionel with the Gawain assist doing his function on Arthur on the Cliff's Cliff stage with Arthur then picking up a Chili pepper using that.

Then, we see Hacker with the Delete assist doing its function while then Dash shows off the PBS Kids Jack in the Box item doing its function.

Finally, we see Big Bird with the LeVar Burton assist while Digit heals himself with the Donuts item.

It then cuts to a black screen again with Announcer Bunny popping out of it once more.

Announcer Bunny: I hope you liked those assists and items we showed off today! Now, onward to show off a new mode of this game called Event Matches!

The screen then cuts to showcasing the Event Matches screen showcasing where you select the event.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: In Event Matches, you will have the chance to re-enact scenes/moments from your favorite PBS Kids shows through various event objectives. Complete the objective and you pass! Otherwise, you will fail the event match! Let's take a look at some event matches!

It then cuts to showcasing the Journey to Ernie event.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: In the Journey to Ernie event match, you will get to play as Big Bird trying to find where Ernie is hiding. Fail to find him, you get a strike. 3 strikes means your out of here!

Then, it cuts to showcasing the Cliff Hanger and the Potion of Flight event.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: Another event match you can check out is Cliff Hanger and the Potion of Flight. In this episode of Cliff Hanger, Cliff found a recipe to make a potion that can fly him off of his cliff. As Lionel, you need to collect the ingredient Cliff is thinking about. However, collect the wrong ingredient, disaster will happen.

Finally, it showcases the Arthur's Big Plane Protection event.

Announcer Bunny's Voice: One final event match I would like to show off is Arthur's Big Plane Protection! In this event match, Arthur just got the Bell X-1 rocket plane. However, he does not want anyone to touch his prized possession. Protect the plane for the time limit or else the plane will be destroyed!

It cuts to a black screen where we then see Announcer Bunny pop out of his hat again.

Announcer Bunny: Before we conclude today's mini presentation, I would like to remind you all that we have 5 fighters left to show off! However, one final thing I would like to show off are some more extra stages in PBS Kids: Brawltime! Please check it out! Ha-ha!

He pops back in his magic hat.

We first see Barney in his train conductor uniform on a certain blue tank engine where we see the Island of Sodor showcased where Barney will fight against Lionel and Elmo.

Then, we see Chris and Martin with the Aristotle assist fighting against the Teletubbies with the Noo-Noo assist on the Great Big Harbor stage.

Finally, we see the Precinct 13579 stage where Big Bird is fighting against Mr. Rogers, Xavier Riddle and WordGirl showcasing the hazards and all.

Announcer Bunny pops back up one last time.

Announcer Bunny: This is your Announcer Bunny saying thanks for watching this presentation! We hope to see you all at various platform fighter competition events where PBS Kids: Brawltime! can be demo'd as well as more presentations like this showcasing off new content we have prepared for all of you! This is Announcer Bunny saying thank youuuuu and goodbye!

It then cuts back to the PBS Kids: Brawltime! logo with the inital 12 revealed characters, Elmo, the Teletubbies and Molly and then cuts to copyrights.

What this video reveals:

-Molly Mabray as the newest fighter

-The Denali Trading Post as her home stage

-Tooey Ookami, Abby Cadabby, Tobey, Gawain, Delete and LeVar Burton as assists.

-Blueberry Muffins, the Magic Bag, the Chili Pepper, Donuts and the PBS Kids Jack-in-The-Box as items

-Event Matches and 3 event matches (Journey to Ernie, Arthur's Big Plane Protection and Cliff Hanger and The Potion of Flight)

-The Island of Sodor, Great Big Harbor and Precinct 13579 as extra stages
I think AlteredBeast's submissions for Tots TV and Liberty's Kids are perfect to me, so I'll just submit to the others

Maya and Miguel: Every Day is Earth Day
Just a random episode I found that has an interesting premise around the importance of keeping Earth's environment clean.

Odd Squad: Soundcheck/Double Trouble
The name of the second episode certainly has me enticed

Corduroy: Cute as a Button/Sleep Tight
Alright, so it turns out that Pop's Learning Book Set for Cheeko has been added by popular vote so congrats to him! Also, my episodes for Tots TV and Liberty's Kids have been added by default. Now, we need to vote for the Maya and Miguel, Odd Squad and Corduroy episodes to add to the PBS Kids Archives.

Maya and Miguel Episode Poll
The Best Thanksgiving Ever AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Every Day is Earth Day PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Odd Squad Episode Poll
O Games AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Soundcheck/Double Trouble PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Corduroy Episode Poll
Lost and Found/Going Up AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Cute as a Button/Sleep Tight PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Now, onward to our next job:

Job 163:

Write/design the epilogue chapter for our story mode! Get submitting! To get the creative juices flowing, the epilogue chapter will be where WordGirl and Xavier Riddle figure out a way to make it out alive from their "sacrifice" as well as having the PBS Kids characters freed and restored and all the characters ending up on a different land full of grass and blue skies and sun. That's the starting prompt so happy writing!

Epilogue Chapter:

A New Beginning to A New World for PBS Kids and You

We start where the Anomaly is about to explode and the 18 characters outside of the Anomaly appear covering their eyes too nervous to look. Then, we go into the Anomaly where WordGirl and Xavier Riddle did the "sacrifice" until....they see an escape. They survived the explosion thanks to Xavier's shield.

WordGirl: Xavier! Look! We're able to be alive with our friends!

Xavier Riddle: Your right! We can be alive with everyone!

We then see all the PBS Kids characters the Anomaly captured. We see various glimpses of Yadina Riddle, Piggly Winks, BJ, Aristotle, The Brain, etc. all running their way to hold the path open.

WordGirl: Quick Xavier! We must get running!

Xavier Riddle nods.

You then choose between Wordgirl or Xavier Riddle to traverse a platforming section inside of the Anomaly leading to the exit. You have a limited time to make it out of the Anomaly.

All the PBS Kids characters cheer as WordGirl and Xavier Riddle make it out and they all make it out just in time.

The other 18 characters witness the KABOOM the Anomaly made as now the land is now all clear blue skies, grass and sun. They all head out on this land.

Dash: Well, we made it everyone!

Big Bird and Mr. Rogers look up.

Big Bird: Hey, look, there's Sesame Street!

Mr. Rogers: And there's my neighborhood and the Land of Make Believe!

Barney: Ohhh boy! This is super deeee duper! I'm able to see all my friends again.

Ms. Frizzle: I finally get my school bus back! But, where are WordGirl and Xavier?

Lionel: Well, they're gone it seems! But, I get my library ba...

Just then, we see WordGirl and Xavier Riddle appear out of nowhere.

Everyone cheers and comes over for a hug.

Dash: Well, now that we have all been gone from our worlds for so long, it's time for all of us to head back! Then, we can have a true Brawltime party soon!

The cutscene stops. You then play a simple platforming section where as Dash, you lead each character to their respective universe. A remixed version of "Use Your Imagination" plays in the background.

We get a special music video of "Use Your Imagination" but it showcases what its now like for the characters back in their respective universes.

Then, at the end, when the final lyric plays being "PBS Kids and you", we see Dash making the PBS Kids logo.

Announcer Bunny appears out of his hat.

Announcer Bunny: AAAAAA-Nouncer Bunny here to announce that all the worlds have been restored thanks to you! Now, onward to Dash's Brawltime Party!

Then, the credits roll showcasing the various characters interacting and having fun together.

Finally, we get a photo of all 20 fighters as then, some text appears saying "The End".

I could not really think of a good epilogue to be honest, but I tried.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, here's mine, hope you like it ^^

Epilogue Chapter:

New World, New Beginnings for our Childhood Stars!

The Chapter starts off to when the Anomaly is about to explode with the 18 characters watching as the maniacal beast crumble before their very eyes. It then zooms into inside the Anomaly, moments before it is about to explode. WordGirl and Xavier Riddle had successfully fulfilled the "sacrifice", and thanks to Xavier's shield, they actually managed to survive. They are about to try and find a way to escape

WordGirl: Hey! I'm alive! Aww, thanks, Xavier, but now WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Xavier Riddle: Right, Wordgirl! There HAS to be a way out!

We then see footage of various PBS Kids characters being freed from the Anomaly's cruel and tight grasp. Characters include Yadina Riddle, Chuck, Piggly Winks, Oscar the Grouch, BJ, Gawain, Aristotle, Norm the Number Gnome, Aviva Corcovado, The Brain, etc. and they all feel very glad to finally be free from that purple monster. WordGirl and Xavier then spot the only opening of the monster to which they can make their escape from

WordGirl: Ok Xavier, let's make a run to that hole over there!

Xavier Riddle: Yes! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!

You then choose between Wordgirl or Xavier Riddle to traverse a platforming section inside of the Anomaly leading to the exit. In the stage, there will be debris falling to impede their progress and which they must avoid. You have a limited time to make it out of the Anomaly.

WordGirl and Xavier all make it out in time to meet up with the other 18 characters and to witness the Anomaly make its final moment with one big explosion of light with all 20 characters covering their faces as that was happening. Everyone closes their eyes tight as the Anomaly explodes in a brilliant burst of light, with the end screen being just a white screen.

As the light and white screen clears, we then get a close-up of Dash's face as his eyes are closed before opening up as if he were waking up from a nap. Confused and dazed, he gets up and looks around to see where he was at. The land is now all clear blue skies, grass and sun with no signs of the other's worlds in sight.

1667089910354.png

He did, however, managed to see...

• the Sesame Street gang
  • Mr. Rogers along with Daniel Tiger and the other Land of Make Believe residents
  • Arthur along with his friends and family
  • Barney with Baby Bop, BJ and the other kids
  • Martha with her owner Helen and her friends and family
  • Clifford and the other dogs along with their owners
  • The Kratt Bros along with Zoboo
  • The 4 main Hero Elementary Students
  • Lionel and his family
  • Wishbone
  • Wordgirl's villians along with Violet and the Botsfords
  • Digit along with Matt, Inez and Jackie
  • Hacker along with Buzz and Delete
  • The Teletubbies along with Noo-Noo
  • Wishbone
  • Aristotle along with his friends
  • Ms. Frizzle along with the Magic School Bus and her class
  • Yadina and Brad
  • George Shrinks and his family
  • Piggley Winks and his friends
  • Molly Mabray along with her friends and Family
  • Anne Shirley along with her adoptive parents, Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert
  • Ord with Max and Emmy and the other Dragons
  • Marvin along with Eddy and the rest of the performers
  • The Bear Family
  • Ruff Ruffman and his crew
  • Maya and Miguel
  • Cheeko along with other EekoCreatures

They were all just gathered in one place just looking at Dash and thinking he was responsible for freeing them all, thus they were all having cozy smiles on their faces, knowing they can be all back together again. Dot then approached Dash, feeling estactic.

Dot: Wow, brother, that was totally really awesome! Thanks to you, everyone is safe and sound!

Zoboomafoo: Yeah! Totally safe now! Glad to see everyone back together again, hoo-haw!

Muffy: I'm surely so happy to see everyone again!

Emily Elizabeth: Me too! Awww, Clifford, so glad you're safe!

Theo: And I'm so glad my family's safe too!

Yadina: Wait, where's Xavier?

Xavier appears from an energy teleport onto the scene

Xavier: Ooh, sorry I'm late everyone, I guess I just had a freak out for a second there, heehee, say, where's WordGirl?

Just then, a girl in a green shirt and purple dress came into view holding a small jar with a little purple sphere in it with eyes.

Arthur: Becky?

Becky: Yeah everyone, I'm free too! And it's all thanks to WordGirl and Xavier! This, by the way, is all that remains of the Anomaly.

Everyone all talk in amazement of how noble the efforts of WordGirl and Xavier saved them all.

Lionel: Oooh!, that thing in your hand...looks sorta familiar!

Becky: Don't worry, I'll watch, I've got plenty of time!

Xavier: Good, Becky!

Mr. Rogers: Well, now that the Anomaly is all but gone now, everyone is sure to roam free and enjoy their lives as they please, and it's all thanks to Xavier Riddle...and WordGirl, even if she's gone.....

Big Bird: Yeah! I am so happy that everyone's free, and we're all back together after so many years!

Molly Mabray: But.....our hames are gone....they're all destroyed, what are we going to do?......

Everyone mumbles and talks in random grumbles, showing that they have no real interest on actually restoring their lands and homes

Ord: Hold on a minute, what's that over there?

In the distance, there was a big, beautiful neon city with lots of buildings that all had fancy neons on them and the city seemed to have buildings based entirely on video games, arcade, esports, DJ and many other things that are popular within the digital entertainment industry now.

1667092198942.png

Elmo: Elmo wants to go to this colorful city! Come on everybody, let's go!

Arthur: Yeah! Let's go everyone!

Everyone cheers as they all start to rush towards that city in complete joy and excitement.

Ruff Ruffman: Woah-ho! wait for me!

Six Months Later......

Barney and his friends were all walking on the streets, dressed in neon anime gear as they make hologram greetings to Martha and Helen, who were both dressed in anime neon style

Digit, Matt, Inez and Jackie, all in robotic gaming suits, were playing video games competitively along with Molly Mabray and her friends, who are also dressed in robotic gaming suits.

Clifford was trying out an all new anime-mech style flash suit that allows him to run at super speeds

The Kratt Bros along with Ann, Matthew and Marilla were in hunter outfits keeping the city free of any threats

Becky Botsford was just sitting in the style of the Lofi girl in her new apartment roomand doing stuff while watching over the little purple ball.

Ord and all of his friends were being the street watchers, carrying baseball bats and wearing neon things on their faces.

The Magic School Bus was now decorated appropriately to the anime-mecha-neon aesthetic and was giving special tours all over the city and into the deep space.

The Teletubbies along with Zoboomafoo had started a food service to which they serve Tubby Ramen, which as essentially Ramen bowls with pink Ramen, and Tubby Brentos, which were flat friend steamed buns with meat inside them and on them were smiley faces just like Tubby Toast. We see Xavier, Yadina and Brad, all dressed in neon-mecha-gaming suits order some Tubby Ramen and Tubby Brentos and eat them anime-style.

Hacker along with Buzz and Delete have started a repair shop to repair mechs and stuff.

Tobey is seen testing out new anime-mechs

Theo ther Wordgirl villians have started their own new buisinesses.

The Lion Family had started a new DJ dance club and are hosting a DJ dance party with Arthur and co.

We then see an esports stadium where Announcer Bunny appears out of his hat, being the host.

Announcer Bunny: AAAAAA-Nouncer Bunny here to announce the grand video game tournament! Winners shall recieve special prizes and free meals. Now, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

All of the PBS Kids characters are seen in the stadium playing video games hardcore as if they were going their hardest to perform their best at the esports.

Finally, we get a photo of all every PBS Kids characters that appeared in the epilogue , followed by a text appearing saying "The End".

The End!

Wooo, that sure was a fun journey wasn't it? I'm excited to be moving on to the DLC.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, initially, I was going to just say for the epilogue, all the worlds would be restored. But, after reading Pop's epilogue idea...I love how the ending takes all the characters to a Japan-inspired city, very much symbolic of how kids are won over by apps instead of traditional kids tv these days. Pop's epilogue idea got in so well done to him! Heck, even all the characters entering a video game tournament is kind of symbolic as to how here in PBS Kids: Brawltime!, we want this game to have a big competitive scene and presences. Also, my episodes for Maya and Miguel, Odd Squad and Corduroy got in so yay for me!

We will be getting to DLC very soon. We will not be beginning right away since now we have to finish Events Mode right now. In that case, for our next job....

Job 164:

Submit event ideas for Events 29 and 30. Event 29 can be an event that references any show or whatever! Event 30 should be something symbolic that makes it feel like the last event. Regardless, get submitting and use your imagination!

Event #29: Daniel Tiger's Beach Day
Event description:

Event #30: Dash's Brawltime Party Finale!
Event description:
Dash has now successfully won over all of his friends after going on his PBS Kids World Tour. Currently, they are settling in at PTV Park for a big party! However, Dash is ready to show off his skills once more in a friendly free-for-all!
Player: Dash (Dot, if the player holds a certain button before selecting the event)
Stage: PTV Park
Opponent(s): The whole roster, you will fight everyone in chronological order of their PBS Kids debut from the earliest debut to the latest debut.
The order is as follows:
Mr. Rogers (Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, February 19, 1968)
Big Bird (Sesame Street, November 10, 1969)
Elmo (Sesame Street, March 28, 1980)
Barney (Barney & Friends, April 6, 1992)
Ms. Frizzle (The Magic School Bus, September 10, 1994)
The Kratt Bros. (Kratt's Creatures, June 3, 1996)
Arthur (Arthur, October 7, 1996)
Buster (Arthur, October 7, 1996)
The Teletubbies (Teletubbies, April 6, 1998; their debut on PBS)
Dot/Dash (if Dot is the player's character) (PBS Kids Bumpers and IDs, September 6, 1999)
Ord (Dragon Tales, September 6,1999)
Lionel (Between the Lions, April 3, 2000)
Marvin (Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse, September 30, 2000)
Digit (Cyberchase, January 21, 2002)
Hacker (Cyberchase, January 21, 2002)
Ruff Ruffman (FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman, May 29, 2006)
WordGirl (The Amazing Colossal Adventures of WordGirl, November 10, 2006)
Cheeko (EekoWorld, 2008/2009)
Molly (Molly of Denali, July 15, 2019)
Xavier Riddle (Xavier Riddle and The Secret Museum, November 12, 2019)
Event objective: As Dash, you need to beat every character in order. There will be three opponents at a time. Similar to the All-Star mode in Super Smash Bros Melee, the opponents will be on the top left corner showing who is coming up next. It's a simple, no-frills, free-for-all! If you get KOd, you fail the event!
References: Besides representing the mascot of the channel and documenting PBS Kids' history, the Brawltime Party is a reference to the event mentioned in the various reveal trailers and even mentioned in the Story Mode. Plus, PTV Park was a location where you can see "Coming Up Next" Idents of various shows, thus all the characters are here to see who's coming up next.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Frankly, I'm VERY satisfied with AlteredBeast's Event #30, so I just have a 29

Event #29: The Rough Seas with Theodore
Event description: It looks like Theodore was sent out to set sail and pick up an important package overseas, but now its dark and the water has tuned into a sorta-purplish color, and there are monsters and pirates aboard! This looks like a fighter in need for hire!
Stage: Original stage specific to this event
Opponent(s): Random for every playthrough (x10)
Event objective: You are on top aboard of Theodore Tugboat himself, as he sails through a purple sea at night. It's a 10-man melee against some Anomaly-captured fighters! Occasionally, sea monsters will pop out of the water and try to attack the player's fighter as well.
References: Loosely based on the Theodore Tugboat episode, Theodore's Bad Dreams

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, initially, I was going to just say for the epilogue, all the worlds would be restored. But, after reading Pop's epilogue idea...I love how the ending takes all the characters to a Japan-inspired city, very much symbolic of how kids are won over by apps instead of traditional kids tv these days. Pop's epilogue idea got in so well done to him! Heck, even all the characters entering a video game tournament is kind of symbolic as to how here in PBS Kids: Brawltime!, we want this game to have a big competitive scene and presences. Also, my episodes for Maya and Miguel, Odd Squad and Corduroy got in so yay for me!

We will be getting to DLC very soon. We will not be beginning right away since now we have to finish Events Mode right now. In that case, for our next job....

Job 164:

Submit event ideas for Events 29 and 30. Event 29 can be an event that references any show or whatever! Event 30 should be something symbolic that makes it feel like the last event. Regardless, get submitting and use your imagination!

Event #29: Daniel Tiger's Beach Day
Event description:
Frankly, I'm VERY satisfied with AlteredBeast's Event #30, so I just have a 29

Event #29: The Rough Seas with Theodore
Event description: It looks like Theodore was sent out to set sail and pick up an important package overseas, but now its dark and the water has tuned into a sorta-purplish color, and there are monsters and pirates aboard! This looks like a fighter in need for hire!
Stage: Original stage specific to this event
Opponent(s): Random for every playthrough (x10)
Event objective: You are on top aboard of Theodore Tugboat himself, as he sails through a purple sea at night. It's a 10-man melee against some Anomaly-captured fighters! Occasionally, sea monsters will pop out of the water and try to attack the player's fighter as well.
References: Loosely based on the Theodore Tugboat episode, Theodore's Bad Dreams
Alright, I will close the Events job now. My event idea for Event #30 will get in by default. However, we need to vote on an idea for Event #29. Please read through both ideas and vote for the one that you like better.

Event #29 Poll

Today, I plan on taking a bit of a break from the daily jobs. I feel like a lot of us have been burnt out from the amount of jobs done these past weeks or so getting the base game ready. Therefore, we will be doing a discussion prompt to talk about the game. Also, there is a bit of a mini-job but it really isn't a job I would say but...

Discussion Prompt:

What are your thoughts on PBS Kids: Brawltime and the base game content? How well did me and Pop manage the thread? Do you wish anything would have been added or are you satsified with the content the game has?

Also, for fun, if there were to ever be a PBS Kids platform fighter launched in the real world, what would be in it in terms of roster, stages, content, etc.? Do you think it would be similar to PBS Kids: Brawltime?

Finally, I do know we discussed about a potential PBS Kids: Brawltime! collectors edition. What would you want in the collector's edition as the content?

Get discussing!

My personal reflection:

Given this is the first Smashboards Creates thread I have ran on this site as well as the first one PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn got to co-run with me, I felt we did a decent job running the threads. I know this topic is quite niche to most people but I feel some of the jobs got a decent amount of submissions such as character submissions, items related jobs, assists, etc. I do feel in the middle where it was just story mode and Learning Book set jobs were kinda...drawed out too much, it caused thread fatigue. But hey, we got it done.

For the game itself, I feel our roster size of 20 is quite realistic for a PBS Kids platfighter. I feel we used the roster size to its fullest and I am satisfied with what we got. For the starting 4, Big Bird, Arthur, Mr. Rogers and Dash felt appropriate to start off with. Barney should have been a starting character without having to be submitted in but regardless he got in. All the roster additions I felt were deserving. I'm just primarily happy I got a Between the Lions rep and Ms. Frizzle as a part of the starting 12 for a PBS Kids platfighter. Every character that got on the roster earned their spot. Elmo and Buster were the perfect choices for second characters for Sesame Street and Arthur. Cyberchase also deserved two characters, Digit and Hacker respectively. Every other character has been a big part of PBS's history such as Ord being a part of Dragon Tales which has aired for over a decade on the network, the Teletubbies as a four-in-one fighter as they have been a huge part of PBS, etc. Heck, even the alternate costumes for each character we brainstormed are awesome.

Most of the characters on the roster are from shows that aired on the PBS Kids GO! block (Arthur, Buster, Chris and Martin, WordGirl, Digit, Hacker, Ruff Ruffman and Cheeko) which I'm fine with since those shows are more action-oriented and I envinsion those characters in a platform fighter. Heck, even Ruff Ruffman has one of the coolest and unique-est gimmicks in the game with the gameshow host themed attacks. Cheeko himself was a great out-of-left-field addition as well to really represent the PBS Kids website.

Speaking of obscure additions, Marvin was an obscure one to represent the Bookworm Bunch block but he's probably the most unique fighter on the roster being a quadrupedal fighter with a caoperia-esque gimmick. All the movesets I feel really represent the characters and shows to their fullest.

The only real character I wish was a part of the starting 20 would have been a Thomas and Friends rep (in the form of Sir Topham Hatt) as Thomas and Friends was my childhood and PBS was how Thomas got its start in the United States. But, I'm happy with it being a stage-only franchise as of now.

The one minor complaint I have is the lack of modern PBS Kids franchises represented on the roster. Xavier and Molly are excellent choices (Molly of Denali is currently PBS Kids's golden goose at the moment) but still, maybe we could have had one more post 2017-present character on the roster. But, there's always DLC for that.

Stages and items are very varied. I feel the franchises that are stage only have some cool stage ideas like The Island of Sodor and The Tarrytown Sky Parade being fun additions. Heck, even The Puzzle Place got some love and it has a cool stage layout.

Assists too covered some range as well with the various obscure franchises getting assists like Ari from Adventures from The Book of Virtues and even Anne from Anne of Green Gables. I'm glad we stopped assists when we did as we should save some assists for potential future content as well as future fighters as well.

The bonus multiplayer modes alongside single player modes add to the extra content. I love my Trivia Tussle idea as the idea of trivia with a fight at the end sounds awesome. Story Mode too had a good premise and a cool ending which should serve as an allegory towards digital entertainment.

But....the best bonus content for me would have to be the PBS Kids Archives. The fact we have a whole mode in the game where you can watch episodes from the shows is very reminiscent of the PBS Kids website allowing those to watch episodes for free. Although here, we even have shows that do not air on the network anymore. The photo album is awesome too.

Overall, my satisifcation with the game is a solid 95%. The missing 5% has to be the missing franchises not in the game as well as the lack of a Thomas and Friends fighter.

If there were to ever be a PBS Kids platform fighter...it would be hard to tell how it would be made. I do not think PBS would want a platform fighter or fighting game. But, I do feel the whole idea Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario posed with it being a "baby's first platfighter" with Beyond-Melee tech and movement. I do feel if the game were to have a development team consisting of those liking the movement of games like Melee, P+ or NASB, that would be the main framework for gameplay. Also, I feel the roster size would be small and maybe similar to our roster.

Although, the game would be a licensing hell to make. You would have to get the rights from like....so many different production companies to get half the content in this game. I don't know if Rogers Communications would approve of Mr. Rogers throwing fists or Sesame Workshop with Elmo or Big Bird and the liking. The PBS Kids Archives would be a licensing nightmare as well. I would expect possibly for PBS to push for more modern shows to get content and fighters but still, it's all really up in the air. Heck, would they even want this game to be a success in the competitive world? That's still unknown but it comes down to the devs and PBS to discuss that. Would a PBS Kids platform fighter happen? Probably never but maybe before Disney gets around too it.

I initally got the idea for this friend from a personal friend I know in real life pitching the idea as well as the post on Reddit Pop has posing the idea. It's definitely a crazy one but hey, people dig it.

Thank you to everyone who helped on this project so far. I really appreciate you all submitting and sharing your ideas.

For a PBS Kids: Brawltime! collector's edition:

I think it would come with:

• A copy of the game
  • A poster with all 20 fighters on it
  • A CD of the music from the game
  • A steelbook
  • An artbook of the characters, stages, assists, etc.
  • The bonus code that allows you to unlock the EekoWorld games in the PBS Kids Archives
  • The first Learners Pass (DLC pass)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, frankly, I'm really satisfied with the amount of base content at launch, and given it has a story mode, many free episodes, and other fun modes, even if the game were priced at $50, it would be worth it, unlike most other modern video games that launch with so little content at high prices. (I tend to think the lack of content maybe isn't the real problem, it's the price, those games would have a greater longevity if they launched at $20 or cheaper and increased their prices as more content was added). IF I were to add anything base game, it would be a stadium-like mode, but oh well. I also think me and AlteredBeast ran this thread really well, we had a blast for sure.

When it comes to the roster, I'm mostly happy with it, but I do have the same minor complaint as AlteredBeast, there's not enough modern PBS Kids reps! I say this because modern PBS Kids shows are greatly underappreciated and by including more in a game like this, it could show more love for them and potentially have others appreciate them more for how memorable some, if not most, of them can be, such as Xavier Riddle, whom I'm super happy we got in the roster, as the art style of his show was reminiscent to media familiar to the older generation. (Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts, Earthbound, Backyard Baseball)

If a PBS Kids platform fighter really were to happen, in terms of predicting the roster, this is where I tend to "put my money where my mouth is". There would still be 20 characters, but realistically, 60-75% of the roster would be comprised of modern PBS Kids reps, because it's PBS Kids, and that's what they would realistically do in their end, they want to implement shows and characters which kids of today can recognize. They are aware that the kids of today can recognize and affiliate with characters such as Xavier Riddle, Elinor, Donkey Hodie, and the 4 kid heroes of Hero Elementary, and not really characters of the olden days shows, such as Ord, Ms. Frizzle, Marvin, and sadly, Mr. Rogers. There can be some exceptions to some old shows on PBS Kids' end, such as Arthur and Cyberchase, as Arthur is still one of their most popular shows and Cyberchase still being on the air. However, with this thread, as it's a fan-made concept of a PBS Kids platform fighter, we were thankfully able to avoid any corporate limitations and decisions and mostly include characters from PBS Kids shows which the older generation grew up with and what they are more familiar with. Heck, we even got some very obscure picks in there that still brought childhood memories to some, such as characters from the Bookworm Bunch and EekoWorld. Ideally, we were building a character roster that can please the most amount of people and gamers rather than following modern trends and appealing to a single prime demographic, being kids of today.

As with AlteredBeast, I do have my doubts as to if a PBS Kids platform fighter would REALLY happen in real life. One thing has to be that, unlike Nickelodeon and Warner Bros, a PBS Kids platform fighter would be a licensing nightmare, as most shows on PBS Kids aren't owned by PBS Kids themselves, but by other production companies (Fred Rogers Productions, Sesame Workshop, 9 Media Story Group, DHX Media/WildBrain, etc.) and all that licensing would be a serious hassle. Another thing is, you have to ask yourself "would those production companies behind kid's media really want to see those kid show stars fight each other?". The most likely answer is not, but hey, nothing is truly impossible in this world. Maybe one day, those production comanies and PBS Kids can settle their differences and let those childhood stars fight! I'd love to see that happen one day!

Realistically, the next media company to get a platform fighter is Shonen Jump, IMO

For the Collector's edition, I have all the same ideas as AlteredBeasts, but with a few extra "VIP" gifts and novelties to make it even more worth buying

• A copy of the game
  • A poster with all 20 fighters on it
  • A CD of the soundtrack from the game
  • A steelbook
  • An artbook of the characters, stages, assists, etc.
  • The bonus code that allows you to unlock the EekoWorld games in the PBS Kids Archives
  • The first Learners Pass (DLC pass)
  • Retro-inspired instructions manual
  • Collectable statue of a select PBS Kids: Brawltime fighter
  • Pins, patches, stickers, and a tshirt
  • Retro N64-inspired cartridge USB Drive for storage and a digital PC copy of the game

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, some updates. Pop's event idea for Event #29 has been added to the events mode. Also, his version of the collector's edition will be added. However, the steelbook will be in the shape of a clamshell VHS case similar to the old PBS Kids VHS cases and it will have the retro PBS Kids logo used on the old VHS tapes up until 2000 I believe.

As many of you are aware, I posed a discussion question. Feel free to respond to it at any time for now. But, since we will soon be moving on to free DLC characters and content before the Learner's Pass characters, let's talk about the plan for the free DLC.

Discussion Question:

How should we deal with free DLC characters similar to Piranha Plant from SSBU or Garfield and Shredder from NASB? What kind of characters should these characters be (from a series represented, minorly represented, etc.)? Get discussing!

Personally, I have said before that I feel we should have probably two free DLC characters. These characters will not come with stages but maybe with some other goodies with the updates.

The first free bonus DLC character I feel should be from a series with a fighter in it. However, I do not think the character should be from Sesame Street, Arthur, or Cyberchase as those series have 2 fighters on the roster.

There are a good amount of possibilities such as the idea of adding someone like Mr. McFeely, Dr. Two Brains, Cliff Hanger, Arnold Perlstein (The Magic School Bus), Riff from Barney and Friends, etc. We can add this "out-there" addition to the game for sure.

The second free bonus DLC character I feel should be from a series that was deconfirmed via stage addition.

Not many options here aside from Sir Topham Hatt, a Puzzle Place rep, Brenda Blue, a ZOOM kid, Hooper the Guinea Pig, etc. I do feel this could be a fan-rule being broken for our game.

I do know PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn said he thinks Caillou would be a good free bonus DLC character. I could open up the second prompt to even series with minor content in it to add more variety to nominations. After all, Caillou does get roasted by PBS on their social media accounts these days.

That's how I feel the bonus DLC characters should be handled. Then, if we do two free bonus DLC characters, there will probably be 7 fighters per Learners Pass so we can end off the roster at a round number of 35 fighters (perfect 5 x 7 roster).

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I do agree with most of AlteredBeast AlteredBeast 's points.

However, for my vision of the first free bonus DLC character, I want to make it the "joke" character, just like Piranha Plant in SSBU. With this, we could submit the wackiest and strangest PBS Kids character we can find out there. Caillou could certainly fit into this category.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright everyone....it's time for the moment we have all been waiting for...we will be beginning bonus DLC tonight with our first character submission. Pop will give the newcomer prompt whenever he is ready.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Wooo, sorry if I'm literally an hour late submitting this, but.....the time has finally come......

Job #165: It's time to submit a character to be our FIRST DLC FIGHTER! By first DLC fighter, I mean the character that will be included in the first free update of two to PBS Kids: Brawltime! For the theme of this one, you are to submit..........well actually, submit a PBS Kids character that you think can make for a good "joke" fighter! Submit a character that you think has the potential for a very funny and zany moveset or just submit the wackiest, strangest or most peculiar PBS Kids character you can think of! (Just think of it like Piranha Plant in SSBU!)

Here is my submission:
1667425318950.png

Oh MY! We actually got that super-bratty spoiled kid which nobody likes as our first DLC fighter?!?

I bet that the thing that most will be happy about is being able to just beat the heck out of him, that's what many would do anyways ^^

My vision for Caillou's moveset has him have moves that can either turn against him in some way or form OR they can lead to some bad situations if not used right, because in his show, whenever he acts so whiny, he ALWAYS gets what he wants, but here in PBS Kids: Brawltime!, the game can show him a lesson or two that he does not get EVERYTHING he wants, no matter how much of an insistent crybaby he can be.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 165

I do not know if this character would be considered a “joke” character but here it goes…

Sir Topham Hatt/The Fat Controller (Thomas and Friends)

3DB3C414-C760-4900-B5B9-AB670CD464F0.jpeg

You may recognize him as the controller of the North Western Railway. It’s the stout gentleman himself, Sir Topham Hatt! I know that we have an Island of Sodor stage “deconfirming” a Thomas and Friends fighter but I feel Sir Topham Hatt would break the rule. Plus, Thomas and Friends is a huge brand. I feel Topham would make a better Thomas and Friends rep than Mr. Conductor (we could include a Shining Time Station stage in the future and Mr. Conductor as an assist). I do know also Wa3 wanted Topham to be a fighter and I can totally see the appeal of the stout gentleman himself. We are lacking in terms of the international TV shows PBS acquired and Thomas first came to the United States via Shining Time Station on PBS during the PTV Park era.

I feel he would be a joke fighter due to his wacky moveset potential. He would be a heavyweight around NASB Patrick’s weight and his moveset will showcase his controlling duties and funny moments. I know Caillou is the best choice but I feel Sir Topham Hatt may be the more popular choice and less controversial (as beating up Caillou may not be received well as you know…abusing/beating up a child.) Plus, I loved Thomas as a kid and still do now so Sir Topham Hatt would be a great bonus fighter.

I had a few ideas in mind but Topham felt great for this honestly.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll leave this job open for another day but to clarify on one rule for the first free character:

The character must be from a franchise represented in the game in some form! No new franchises allowed!

I am hoping to get more submissions soon. But, in the meantime to discuss future plans...

Time for another discussion question. Feel free to answer this while submitting a newcomer for the "joke" bonus character.

Discussion Question:

How should we deal with updates to this game post launch? Beyond just adding new fighters, what other content do you want to see be added to the game? I know we kind of talked about this when discussing our wants for DLC but this will be more in depth. Get discussing as well as submitting your newcomer ideas!

Personally, I feel our updates should be similar to Smash Remix's updates (Smash Remix is the Smash 64 mod). They will be filled with extra goodies. With that being said, here's a grocery store list of what I want from the free updates:

• Similar to Pop's idea from a few months ago, we can have more alternate costumes be added but they will be based on platform fighter majors, these are Learner Pass exclusive
  • Also, Pop talked about the idea of free modes like a Break the Targets! esque mode and what not coming to the game from free updates, I totally would want this.
  • Competitive forms for every stage similar to how some platfighters have competitive forms for each stage, could add to competitive stagelist variety.
  • Extra stages for other PBS Kids shows not represented and wouldn't be represented well with a fighter (we could even add the stage from Event #29 as a free stage and what not)
  • More stages for shows already represented in the game is a possibility
  • More assists and items added to up gameplay variety is out there, more ways to represent more shows
  • More content for PBS Kids: Brawltime! such as more episodes for shows in the archives will be added potentially as well as even webpage games from the PBS Kids website for nostalgic people (albeit the games would have controls for video game controllers as compared to keyboard and mouse)
  • Additional events for the DLC characters (maybe 2-3 events per update) as well as side stories for them for the Story Mode, maybe even new bosses (I want a Spellbinder boss fight if we add Letterman/an Electric Company rep)
I feel that's all I have on the top of my head but I want to hear everyone else's thoughts for now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom