• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: PBS Kids: Brawltime! (A Fanmade Platform Fighter Honoring PBS/PBS Kids's History): Learner's Pass Volume 2 Time!

What should Job 11 be?

• Submit layouts, hazards and/or gimmicks for Sesame Street Stage?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Submit a moveset proposal for Mr. Rogers.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PopCultureCorn

Pop Culture Enthusiast and Beginner Animator
NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, so my episodes are mostly personal picks, but here they are:

Martha Speaks:

Martha Goes to School/T.D. and the Lightbulb of Doom

Just an interesting episode I found about Martha trying to make a good substitute teacher, but it doesn't work out.

Clifford the Big Red Dog:

Cleo Gets A Cone/A Job Well Read

An interesting Clifford episode I found that tackles an unfortunate situation for one of the supporting characters. Plus, the other episode is just pretty fun.

Clifford the Big Red Dog (2019):

Muddy Buds Hit The Suds/Lights, Camera, Clifford!

I just thought, why not include an episode from both the original 2000-2003 series AND the 2019 series?, despite the 2019 series not that well-liked, but hey, both Cliffords appear as bosses in story mode. The first episode really covers the irony of the show being "muddy" in quality, and the second episode is a personal pick for me, since it spotlights one of the characters, Samantha, who actually, I have a some very interesting and big BLEND of ideas for her for the story mode......... 👿 you will see, mu-wah hahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Pinkalicious and Peteriffic:

Mr. Socko/A Pinkapurrfect Pet

How?!?! How is Socko gonna eat that cupcake, Pinkalicious?! Tell me! Socko doesn't even have a throat! Socko's just a sock! Socko's not ALIVE!!!!!

Get it?! :grin: Socko? Rocco? mmmmmm? 😉

Also, the other episode has cats, I am a cat person.

Caillou:

Caillou watches Rosie

Normally, I would never submit anything "serious" related to this bratty little child, lol, but this was an episode that demonstrates how much of a horrible brother Caillou can be to Rosie, and frankly, she doesn't deserve all this. Also, if ANYTHING, I would put a viewer advisory at the beginning warning the viewer that what they are about to see may cause your child to act the same rough ways that is displayed with Caillou's behavior, and what they are about to see are the exact reason why everybody hates this bald child. So if the viewer happens to be a child or if they have children around, DON'T LET THEM SEE THIS!!!! Seriously, do not let your child be influenced by Caillou's bad behavior.

I do fully agree with AlteredBeast's idea for Dash's content. There's not many other choices besides compilations of PBS Kids channel IDs and bumpers

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so my episodes are mostly personal picks, but here they are:

Martha Speaks:

Martha Goes to School/T.D. and the Lightbulb of Doom

Just an interesting episode I found about Martha trying to make a good substitute teacher, but it doesn't work out.

Clifford the Big Red Dog:

Cleo Gets A Cone/A Job Well Read

An interesting Clifford episode I found that tackles an unfortunate situation for one of the supporting characters. Plus, the other episode is just pretty fun.

Clifford the Big Red Dog (2019):

Muddy Buds Hit The Suds/Lights, Camera, Clifford!

I just thought, why not include an episode from both the original 2000-2003 series AND the 2019 series?, despite the 2019 series not that well-liked, but hey, both Cliffords appear as bosses in story mode. The first episode really covers the irony of the show being "muddy" in quality, and the second episode is a personal pick for me, since it spotlights one of the characters, Samantha, who actually, I have a some very interesting and big BLEND of ideas for her for the story mode......... 👿 you will see, mu-wah hahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Pinkalicious and Peteriffic:

Mr. Socko/A Pinkapurrfect Pet

How?!?! How is Socko gonna eat that cupcake, Pinkalicious?! Tell me! Socko doesn't even have a throat! Socko's just a sock! Socko's not ALIVE!!!!!

Get it?! :grin: Socko? Rocco? mmmmmm? 😉

Also, the other episode has cats, I am a cat person.

Caillou:

Caillou watches Rosie

Normally, I would never submit anything "serious" related to this bratty little child, lol, but this was an episode that demonstrates how much of a horrible brother Caillou can be to Rosie, and frankly, she doesn't deserve all this. Also, if ANYTHING, I would put a viewer advisory at the beginning warning the viewer that what they are about to see may cause your child to act the same rough ways that is displayed with Caillou's behavior, and what they are about to see are the exact reason why everybody hates this bald child. So if the viewer happens to be a child or if they have children around, DON'T LET THEM SEE THIS!!!! Seriously, do not let your child be influenced by Caillou's bad behavior.

I do fully agree with AlteredBeast's idea for Dash's content. There's not many other choices besides compilations of PBS Kids channel IDs and bumpers
Alright, I will close the job. The episode for the 2019 Clifford series that was submitted was automatically added to the Archives. Also, my idea for Dash's content was automatically added as well. But now, let's vote for the episodes for the other four shows. Please vote on all four polls below.

Martha Speaks Episode Poll

Martha Speaks/Martha Gives Advice AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Martha Goes to School/T.D. and the Lightbulb of Doom PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Clifford the Big Red Dog (2000 Series) Episode Poll

New Dog in Town/Get Well AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Cleo Gets A Cone/A Job Well Read PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Pinkalicious and Peteriffic Episode Poll

A Pinkaperfect Birthday AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Mr. Socko/A Pinkapurrfect Pet PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Caillou Episode Poll

Where's Gilbert? AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Caillou watches Rosie PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Now, for the next job:

Job 138:

Submit learning book sets for WordGirl and Miss Frizzle. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My learning book set for WordGirl:
  • Tier 1 (Takes up 1 slot)
    • Super Fast Uppercut (WordGirl's Light Up has less start up lag)
    • Super Strong Twist Kick (WordGirl's Light Neutral does more damage and has less startup lag.)
    • Further Huggy! (For WordGirl's Neutral Special, Captain Huggy Face will go a further distance for the neutral special)
    • Not-So-Light Flight (WordGirl's Up Special will deal a little bit of knockback when using her Up Special and if she hits an opponent. )
  • Tier 2 (Takes up 2 slots)
    • Helmet Headbutt of Justice (WordGirl's Light Down will deal more damage)
    • Word Up, WordGirl! (WordGirl gets a stat buff)
    • The Colder Frost (For WordGirl's Down Special, her Frost Breath causes the opponents to get even slower and more stunned.)
  • Tier 3 (Takes up 3 slots)
    • Extra Vocabulary Punching (When using her Light Neutral, she will deal three punches!)
    • Why are there Two Captain Huggy Face's? (When WordGirl does her Neutral Special, Captain Huggy Face will appear in two different directions allowing for double catching.)
  • Tier 4 (Takes up 4 slots)
    • Super Flight! (Now, for WordGirl's up special, she now deals massive knock back when hitting her opponents with the special!)
My learning book set for Miss Frizzle:

• Fast Rainbow (Ms. Frizzle's Light Up has less start up lag)
    • Double Cellular Power (When using Ms. Frizzle's Light Neutral, she will summon two cells at once.)
    • Blasting Off Into Space! (Ms. Frizzle's Down Special will come out faster.)
    • Bigger, Badder Beanstalks! (Ms. Frizzle's Light Down will deal more damage.)
    • Faster Evaporation (Ms. Frizzle's Neutral Special will have less startup leg!)
    • Taking Chances and Making Mistakes! (Ms. Frizzle gets a stat buff!)
    • Volcanic Eruption to the Max (For Ms. Frizzle's Up Special, she will gain more height.)
    • Bigger Lightning Strikes (For the last part of Ms. Frizzle's Neutral Special, the lightning strikes will deal more damage!)
    • Double Rainbow All The Way! (For Ms. Frizzle's Light Up, she will spawn two rainbows at once!)
    • Super Platforms! (For Ms. Frizzle's Up Special, the platforms she creates will stay for a little longer!)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Boy, I am SOOOO late on this, but here are my submissions

My learning book set for WordGirl:
    • Frostier Breath (Wordgirl's down special can freeze others for longer)
    • Air necessities (Wordgirl's aerial attacks are stronger)
    • Faster than a speeding spaceship! (Wordgirl has faster movement speed)
    • Launch them to the stars! (Wordgirl's upper attacks have more knockback)
    • More powerful than words of mouth! (All of Wordgirl's attacks have a 30% chance to crit!)
    • Capers of Flight (Wordgirl has the ability to descend slowly to the ground)
    • Girl of Steel (When idle, Wordgirl gains super-armor!)
    • Huggy-gänger (Wordgirl can summon 2 Captain Huggy Faces with her neutral special!)
    • Able to leap tall stages without missing a ledge! (Wordgirl now has 3 jumps, with the third jump being higher!)
    • Lighter Flight (With her up-special, she deals more damage and knockback and flies up higher!)
My learning book set for Miss Frizzle:

• More Education for everyone! (Ms. Frizzle's attacks are stronger in general)
    • Surfing on a soundwave (Ms. Frizzle's movement speed increased)
    • Making a Pain-bow (Ms. Frizzle's rainbow can now deal random status affects to others)
    • Get More Planted (Ms. Frizzle's beanstalks have a chance to snag others)
    • Wetter all over (Ms. Frizzle's neutral special now generates a more powerful storm cloud)
    • Still Lost in Space (Ms. Frizzle's down special has a wider AOE)
    • Going Even More Cellular (Ms. Frizzle's cells are BIGGER)
    • Quick Rain Prep (Many factors of Ms. Frizzle's neutral special have less startlag and endlag)
    • Swinging through the stars (Ms. Frizzle's down special now has an orbit of damaging stars)
    • Blowing More of Its Top (There can now be 2 volcano platform active at one time!)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will close this job. I feel since my Learning Book sets have gotten in, I have let Pop's learning book sets get in for WordGirl and Ms. Frizzle. Also, for the PBS Kids Archives, my episodes for the Clifford 2000 series, Martha Speaks and Pinkalicious and Peteriffic got in. Along with that, Pop's episode for Caillou got in as well so congrats to both of us.

Now, time for the next job:

Job 139:

Write/design Chapter 12 for our story mode! Get submitting!

Chapter 12

The Lights Shine on Us!

We now start off the chapter showcasing some sort of abandoned carnival-like setting where we see Dash and Ms. Frizzle jumping out of the portal into the area. Dash and Ms. Frizzle observe the surroundings.

Dash: It seems like we are in some strange carnival. Not like the one on my jack-in-the-box toy!

Ms. Frizzle: It has been forever since I went to a carnival, Dash! However, I am still quite curious about this purple creature. There should be another survivor around here somewhere...Maybe we should explore a little.

Dash: Definitely! Then, we can crack this case about the purple creatures!

Ms. Frizzle: As I say Dash, take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!!

Dash: Always, Frizz!

You can choose between Dash or Ms. Frizzle to traverse through a platforming section of the abandoned carnival and fight off the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

After the platforming section:

Dash and Ms. Frizzle look around the carnival. Suddenly, they notice a horse just sad and depressed. Dash decides to approach the horse.

Dash: Hey, um, is everything ok?

Marvin: No, not really. I miss the stage and the lights shining on me. I even miss Fast-Talking Jack and all my friends! Life has not been the same, no more tap-dancing...

Ms. Frizzle: Interesting to see a horse that talks...and one that tap dances. Maybe if so, we can figure out a way to get your carnival back...

Dash: Yea, but we would need to sacrifice two of our friends....but we will figure something out. By the way, what is your name, fellow horse?

Marvin: My name is Marvin! I'm the fast-talking, tap dancing horse!

Dash: Well, nice to meet you Marvin, I'm Dash!

Ms. Frizzle: And I am Ms. Frizzle, fellow science teacher!

Marvin: Nice to meet you two!

Soon, some members of the Anomaly's forces come to take on Dash, Ms. Frizzle and Marvin.

Dash: Uh guys? Look...

The Anomaly's forces come approaching.

Marvin: Don't worry, I'll put on a show, dim the lights, it's time for me to perform!

As Marvin, you defeat the Anomaly's forces in a Multi-nomaly Mayhem-esque battle where you use Marvin's dance-themed moveset to put on a performance and fight.

After the fight:

Marvin: Well, that was fun!

Dash: You really are a good dancer, Marvin! Now, we should really see where the others went!

Ms. Frizzle looks up at the sky and sees Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin, WordGirl, Digit, Hacker, Lionel, Xavier Riddle, the Teletubbies, Ord and Ruff Ruffman up in the clouds.

Ms. Frizzle: Lots of survivors! WordGirl even made it up there as I thought she would!

Dash: Same with Arthur and Buster! So, what are we waiting for? Let's meet up with them and discuss about who we are sacrificing!

Marvin: Let's dim the lights once again as we head towards the skies!

The cutscene stops.

You can choose between Dash, Ms. Frizzle or Marvin to traverse through a platforming section of the abandoned carnival that leads towards the entrance towards the top with the survivors and fight off the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

Dash: Well, it seems like all the survivors are here!

Ms. Frizzle: Time for two of us to sacrifice so we can get our worlds back! But, I'm not worried after all!

Marvin: Onward then, I suppose.

The three friends walk towards the other survivors.

End of Chapter 12.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
For my version......

Chapter 12

Light Will Guide Us to the Ultimate Fight!

Dash and Ms. Frizzle both jump out of a portal into a dark and mysterious area full of destroyed and otherwise abandoned carnival that looks more like a junkyard at this point.

Dash: Hmm, this place sort of reminds me of that jack-in-the-box I had to announce kids of the next shows, but it seems that purple monster may have caused a little more collateral damage than I thought.....

Ms. Frizzle: And that reminds me of the time my bus was sent to a junkyard and almost got crushed, oh, how I miss my bus...and my class as well......Maybe we should search for any survivors.

Dash: Great Idea! Once we do, we can finally know the secret on how to defeat those purple creatures for good!

Ms. Frizzle: As I say Dash, take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!

Dash: Always, Frizz!

You can choose between Dash or Ms. Frizzle to traverse through a platforming section of the abandoned carnival and fight off the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

Dash and Ms. Frizzle then stumbled upon a horse feeling downright blue and lonely and sitting on a pile of crushed circus tents. Dash decides to approach the horse.

Dash: Ummm, are you ok, Mr. Horse?

Marvin: No......I miss the stage, all those lights shining on me. I miss Fast-Talking Jack and all my friends! They were all taken by this big monstrous purple thing!

Ms. Frizzle: That's what happened to my class too! I feel your pain, Mr. Circus Horse.

Dash: What I knbow is that in order to stop that purple thing, we would need to sacrifice two of our friends....but we will figure something out. Also, you remind me of some horse from a long forgotten block on TV, what's your name?

Marvin: My name is Marvin! I'm the fast-talking, tap dancing horse!

Dash: Well, Hello Marvin, I'm Dash! Fellow mascot of PBS Kids

Ms. Frizzle: Ms. Frizzle here! Fellow science teacher at your service!

Marvin: Nice to meet you two!

Soon, some members of the Anomaly's forces, which just happen to be an enslaved group consisting of Eddy, Diamonds, Elizabeth and Stripes come to take on Dash, Ms. Frizzle and Marvin.

Dash: Hey, guys, watch out! There's more of them coming!

The Anomaly's forces come approaching.

Marvin: Don't worry, I'll save you, my friends! Time for me to put on a show once more to show you of our glory old days of preforming! Cue the spotlight!

As Marvin, you defeat the Anomaly's forces in a Multi-nomaly Mayhem-esque battle where you use Marvin's dance-themed moveset to put on a performance and fight. Afterwards, you must then face off against an enslaved group consisting of Eddy, Diamonds, Elizabeth and Stripes. Defeat them to clear the battle.

After the fight:

Marvin: Well, that was certainly a great performance, but I couldn't save them.......

Dash: Well, I think it's not possible at this point, that purple thing is too strong for you.....

Ms. Frizzle looks up at the sky and sees Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin, WordGirl, Digit, Hacker, Lionel, Xavier Riddle, the Teletubbies, Ord and Ruff Ruffman up in the clouds.

Ms. Frizzle: Hey guys, look up in the sky! There's the others! WordGirl even made it up there as I thought she would!

Dash: So is Arthur and Buster! Come on, Marvin and Ms. Frizzle! Let's meet up with them and discuss about who we are sacrificing!

Marvin: Sounds fantastic! Come on, let's dim those lights and make our merry way up there!

The cutscene stops.

You can choose between Dash, Ms. Frizzle or Marvin to traverse through a platforming section of the abandoned carnival that leads towards the entrance towards the top with the survivors and fight off the Anomaly's enslaved minions.

The three friends walk towards the other survivors

Mr. Rogers: Well, it seems that we have everyone up here!

Barney: Yep! All or friends are here at last!

Ord: and hey! Looks like they brough more survivors!

Elmo: Elmo's glad you guys made it up here! It must have been so hard!

Teletubbies: Eh-oh! More friends!

Ruff Ruffman: Well now that everybody's here, maybe we should discuss who to sacrifice?

Molly: Woah, hold on there! Maybe I should let Wordgirl discuss this!

Wordgirl: Well, Molly here told us about this purple crystal me, her and Xavier found!

Xavier: If we throw it, it says that it can take us to wherever that purple thing is residing!

Wordgirl: Well, I suppose I get on with it!

Buster: Alrighty, super-girl!

Wordgirl throws it the first time, but the crystal lands on the ground and nothing happens. The others try various ways to get the crystal working. Digit used a small hammer to hammer the crystal a few times but nothing happens. Big Bird tries shaking it to no avail. The Teletubbies inspect it but nothing happens still. Mr. Rogers inspects it but that didn't do. The Kratt Bros. tried spinning it themselves, but surprisingly, nothing happens. Xavier then gets fed up by every others' attempts and throws it hard, only for the crystal to bounce on the clouds 3 times before spinning in midair and opening up a dark portal to some kind of dark-purple dimension that starts to suck in our heroes! Everyone tries to hold on to something, but the pull was just so strong that they couldn't hold on for long. Big Bird, Elmo, Arthur, Buster, Mr. Rogers, Barney, Chris and Martin, WordGirl, Digit, Hacker, Lionel, Xavier Riddle, the Teletubbies, Ord, Ruff Ruffman, Molly, Dash, Ms. Frizzle and Marvin were all then sucked into the portal to the dark-purple dimension. The pull was SO strong, in fact, that it seemed to suck in the clouds, the lands our heroes have been to as well as the World of No-Learning, only leaving behind a pitch-black screen in its wake.

End of Chapter 12.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I have decided we would use Pop's version of Chapter 12 since it is like mine but with additional references that elevate the chapter so well done Pop! Now, onward to the next job:

Job 140:

Submit 4 episodes to include into the PBS Kids Archives.
Choose an episode from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Donkey Hodie, Jay Hay the Jet Plane and Adventures from the Book of Virtues
! Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood: Something Special for Dad/I Love You, Mom

Any episode works here but this episode features an appearance from Mr. McFeely who also appeared on the original Mr. Rogers's Neighborhood.

Donkey Hodie: A Big Favor for Grampy

I do not know much about this show but this episode features Clyde the Cloud who is an assist in the game.

Jay Jay the Jet Plane: Old Oscar Leads The Parade/Revvin' Evan Day

Mostly for the first half as that is what the Tarrytown Sky Parade is based off of. This will include the segments in between the episodes with Brenda Blue teaching about topics and what not.

Adventures from the Book of Virtues: Moderation

Any episode works but this episode had a funny scene with Ari at the end and he's an assist in the game.

Bonus episode:

Clifford's Puppy Days: The Monster in 3-B/Cat-Tastrophe

Any episode works but the title for the second half seems funny. I do not remember Clifford's Puppy Days as much as I remember the original 2000 Clifford.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
My episodes:

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood: Daniel Gets Mad/Katerina Gets Mad
🎵 "When you feel so mad that you wanna roar, Take a deep breath and count to four!"🎵

Donkey Hodie: Silly Sticky Situation
Just a personal favorite Donkey Hodie Episode of mine that had Donkey Hodie and the gang all being stuck to a giant glue bottle, which I find super-hilarious. It does feature Clyde the Cloud at the end as well.

Jay Jay the Jet Plane: Frankly, I was going to submit the exact same thing! Why not submit the episode the Tarrytown Sky Parade is based on?

Adventures from the Book of Virtues: Faith
Has two of my favorite stores, one being of Daniel in the Lions' Den and one being of Harriet Tubman, a historical figure that Xavier Riddle has met with.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I have decided we would use Pop's version of Chapter 12 since it is like mine but with additional references that elevate the chapter so well done Pop! Now, onward to the next job:

Job 140:

Submit 4 episodes to include into the PBS Kids Archives.
Choose an episode from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Donkey Hodie, Jay Hay the Jet Plane and Adventures from the Book of Virtues
! Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood: Something Special for Dad/I Love You, Mom

Any episode works here but this episode features an appearance from Mr. McFeely who also appeared on the original Mr. Rogers's Neighborhood.

Donkey Hodie: A Big Favor for Grampy

I do not know much about this show but this episode features Clyde the Cloud who is an assist in the game.

Jay Jay the Jet Plane: Old Oscar Leads The Parade/Revvin' Evan Day

Mostly for the first half as that is what the Tarrytown Sky Parade is based off of. This will include the segments in between the episodes with Brenda Blue teaching about topics and what not.

Adventures from the Book of Virtues: Moderation

Any episode works but this episode had a funny scene with Ari at the end and he's an assist in the game.

Bonus episode:

Clifford's Puppy Days: The Monster in 3-B/Cat-Tastrophe

Any episode works but the title for the second half seems funny. I do not remember Clifford's Puppy Days as much as I remember the original 2000 Clifford.
My episodes:

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood: Daniel Gets Mad/Katerina Gets Mad
🎵 "When you feel so mad that you wanna roar, Take a deep breath and count to four!"🎵

Donkey Hodie: Silly Sticky Situation
Just a personal favorite Donkey Hodie Episode of mine that had Donkey Hodie and the gang all being stuck to a giant glue bottle, which I find super-hilarious. It does feature Clyde the Cloud at the end as well.

Jay Jay the Jet Plane: Frankly, I was going to submit the exact same thing! Why not submit the episode the Tarrytown Sky Parade is based on?

Adventures from the Book of Virtues: Faith
Has two of my favorite stores, one being of Daniel in the Lions' Den and one being of Harriet Tubman, a historical figure that Xavier Riddle has met with.
Alright, I think I will close the job. My episodes for Jay Jay the Jet Plane and Adventures from the Book of Virtues have gotten in by default. Vote for the Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Donkey Hodie, and Adventures from The Book of Virtues episode down below!

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Episode Poll

Something Special for Dad/I Love You, Mom AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Daniel Gets Mad/Katerina Gets Mad PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Donkey Hodie Episode Poll

A Big Favor for Grampy AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Silly Sticky Situation PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Adventures from the Book of Virtues Episode Poll

Moderation AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Faith PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Now, it's time to move forth to our next job:

Job 141:

Submit learning book sets for Digit and Hacker. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My learning book set for Digit:
    • Super Wing Slash (Digit's Light Neutral deals a slight bit more damage)
    • Faster and Stronger Kicks by the Second (Digit's Light Up does more damage and has less startup lag.)
    • Higher Bar Growth! (For Digit's Up Special, it'll allow Digit to go higher and launch the other fighters further with more knockback.)
    • The Didge is Here, Faster! (Digit gains more speed in the air.)
    • Tornado of Multiplication (Digit's Light Down will deal more damage)
    • Mathemagician Digit! (Digit gets a stat buff)
    • Less Damage Done (For Digit's Down Special, his fractions increase by 1/2 allowing him to take way less damage.)
    • Wingin' It More (When using his Light Neutral, he will deal three wing slaps!)
    • More Bars to Raise (When Digit does his Up Special, there will be five bars increasing the hitboxes even faster!)
    • Super Frantic Fractions! (For Digit's Neutral Special, he will always deal 9 no matter what causing maximum damage!)
My learning book set for Hacker:

• Jab Punch Hack (Hacker's Light Neutral does a bit more damage.)
    • Uppercut Hack (When using Hacker's Light Up, it will come out faster and deal a slight bit more damage.)
    • Hack to Teleportation (Hacker can use his Up Special twice while in midair.)
    • The Ground Hack (Hacker's Light Down will deal more damage and have a bigger hitbox.)
    • Mega Punch Hack (Hacker's Neutral Special will have less startup lag and deal more damage!)
    • Stat Hack (Hacker gets a stat buff!)
    • Laptop Terrain Hack (For Hacker's Down Special, he will place two laptops at once on the ground.)
    • Triple Jab Hack (For Hacker's Light Neutral, he now throws 3 punches.)
    • Double Uppercut Hack (For Hacker's Light Up, he will throw two uppercuts at once!)
    • Mega Laptopn Hack Against Cyberspace! (For Hacker's Down Special, the laptops cause more knock back on the fighters they damage as well as more can be easily placed on the ground!)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, believe it or not, I really like AlteredBeast's learning book sets for Digit and Hacker, so I'll go with them, but I will submit some learning book sets for the next two characters though!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my learning book sets for Digit and Hacker will be used. Also, the episodes PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn submitted for Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Donkey Hodie as well as my episode for Adventures from The Book of Virtues. So, congrats to both of us! Now, to the next job:

Job 142:

Submit 4 episodes to include in the PBS Kids Archives.
Choose an episode from Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series, Elinor Wonders Why, Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, and Sid the Science Kid!
Get submitting and use your imagination! For the Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends episode, please keep it to episodes that aired on PBS Kids. That's pretty much any episode from Seasons 8-20ish.

My episodes:

Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series:

The Best Partner

I'm not too familiar with the series but any episode seems to work. The plot of the episode seems to be sweet and wholesome.

Elinor Wonders Why:

Backyard Soup/Colorful and Tasty

The perfect episode as Backyard Soup is an item in the game. Why not have the episode where it came from in Elinor Wonders Why? This will also include the other half it originally premiered with, Colorful and Tasty.

Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends:

Respect (Molly's Special Special/Respect for Gordon)

Being a huge Thomas fan, I just feel we should start off with one of the half-hour broadcasts of the HiT era of Thomas compared to Shining Time Station and the classic era. I mostly included this episode solely for the second half as Respect for Gordon really focuses on the Steam Team (and one of the few good episodes) that uses the concept to its full potential. It's probably my favorite HiT era episode. Plus, the majority of the engines in these episodes appear on the Island of Sodor stage as background characters. Along with this, learning segments, songs, etc. will be included in the episode. We can include a CGI episode maybe if Sir Topham Hatt becomes a fighter (he could be eligible in a DLC job, I have a roadmap for DLC in my head so it's a maybe for now. Soft confirmation.)

Sid the Science Kid:

Super Science Tools

Any episode works but this episode talks about science tools. The magnifying glass from the series is an item so this episode works.

And, a bonus episode:

Kratt's Creatures

Big Five, Little Five

We forgot an episode from Kratt's Creatures, the first showing of the Kratt Brothers on PBS. The first episode is perfect by this being the first time we met the two brothers.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
My episodes:

Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series: The Ice Cream Promise
An interesting episode I found that even though Anne found her promise overwhelming, it has then gotten to the point where even her firm but caring adoptive mother, Marilla, found her task to which Anne had promised to overwhelming, which makes the episode even more interesting than it is

Elinor Wonders Why: I was going to submit the same thing! :p
Though if I had to submit my own episode, it would be Ms. Mole’s Glasses / Elinor Stops the Squish. One episode covers the whole "Nearsighted character loses glasses so the protagonist goes out to find them" plot, which I actually really like, and the other covering shells and armor, which is a really interesting subject and probably one of my personal favorites.

Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends: Difficulties (Fish/Emily's Adventure)
The fish episode was one of my favorites for this era of Thomas.

Sid the Science Kid: Halloween Spooky Science Special
Why not submit another "Special"? This time, being of a seasonal one, and since it's October at the time of this post, why not?

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my learning book sets for Digit and Hacker will be used. Also, the episodes PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn submitted for Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Donkey Hodie as well as my episode for Adventures from The Book of Virtues. So, congrats to both of us! Now, to the next job:

Job 142:

Choose an episode from Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series, Elinor Wonders Why, Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, and Sid the Science Kid!
Get submitting and use your imagination! For the Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends episode, please keep it to episodes that aired on PBS Kids. That's pretty much any episode from Seasons 8-20ish.

My episodes:

Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series:

The Best Partner

I'm not too familiar with the series but any episode seems to work. The plot of the episode seems to be sweet and wholesome.

Elinor Wonders Why:

Backyard Soup/Colorful and Tasty

The perfect episode as Backyard Soup is an item in the game. Why not have the episode where it came from in Elinor Wonders Why? This will also include the other half it originally premiered with, Colorful and Tasty.

Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends:

Respect (Molly's Special Special/Respect for Gordon)

Being a huge Thomas fan, I just feel we should start off with one of the half-hour broadcasts of the HiT era of Thomas compared to Shining Time Station and the classic era. I mostly included this episode solely for the second half as Respect for Gordon really focuses on the Steam Team (and one of the few good episodes) that uses the concept to its full potential. It's probably my favorite HiT era episode. Plus, the majority of the engines in these episodes appear on the Island of Sodor stage as background characters. Along with this, learning segments, songs, etc. will be included in the episode. We can include a CGI episode maybe if Sir Topham Hatt becomes a fighter (he could be eligible in a DLC job, I have a roadmap for DLC in my head so it's a maybe for now. Soft confirmation.)

Sid the Science Kid:

Super Science Tools

Any episode works but this episode talks about science tools. The magnifying glass from the series is an item so this episode works.

And, a bonus episode:

Kratt's Creatures

Big Five, Little Five

We forgot an episode from Kratt's Creatures, the first showing of the Kratt Brothers on PBS. The first episode is perfect by this being the first time we met the two brothers.
My episodes:

Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series: The Ice Cream Promise
An interesting episode I found that even though Anne found her promise overwhelming, it has then gotten to the point where even her firm but caring adoptive mother, Marilla, found her task to which Anne had promised to overwhelming, which makes the episode even more interesting than it is

Elinor Wonders Why: I was going to submit the same thing! :p
Though if I had to submit my own episode, it would be Ms. Mole’s Glasses / Elinor Stops the Squish. One episode covers the whole "Nearsighted character loses glasses so the protagonist goes out to find them" plot, which I actually really like, and the other covering shells and armor, which is a really interesting subject and probably one of my personal favorites.

Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends: Difficulties (Fish/Emily's Adventure)
The fish episode was one of my favorites for this era of Thomas.

Sid the Science Kid: Halloween Spooky Science Special
Why not submit another "Special"? This time, being of a seasonal one, and since it's October at the time of this post, why not?
Alright, I will close the current job and my episode for Kratt's Creatures will be added to the PBS Kids Archives automatically. Vote for each episode you want for each of the four shows down below, please.

Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series Episode Poll
The Best Partner AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
The Ice Cream Promise PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Elinor Wonders Why Episode Poll
Backyard Soup/Colorful and Tasty AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Ms. Mole’s Glasses / Elinor Stops the Squish PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Episode Poll
Respect (Molly's Special Special/Respect for Gordon) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Difficulties (Fish/Emily's Adventure) PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Sid the Science Kid Episode Poll
Super Science Tools AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Halloween Spooky Science Special PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Alright, now, time for the next job:

Job 143:

Write/design Chapter 13 for our story mode! Get submitting! To get the creative juices flowing, Chapter 13 will be where the current fighters travel to the Anomaly dimension to search for the Anomaly. That's the starting prompt so happy writing!

Chapter 13:

Into the Anomaly Dimension

We start the chapter off where the fighters are currently going into some darker dimension. The dimension seems a lot darker and scary. Elmo is seen quivering behind Big Bird's back and Ord is seen invisible as he is scared of the dark. We pan up to a shot of all the worlds where the fighters have traversed through the Land of No-Learning.

Xavier Riddle: So, this is where that dark crystal took us too...seems strange.

Elmo is shaking. Big Bird then comforts Elmo.

Big Bird: Do not worry, Elmo. I am here to help you and to help us get back to Sesame Street.

Big Bird looks up and notices the grassland world in a bubble where and Mr. Rogers first fought.

Big Bird: Hm...that grassland looks awfully familiar. Same with the forest me, Elmo and Ord traveled through.

Molly notices the snow world up there.

Molly: I also see that snow world where I met Xavier and WordGirl in!

Chris: The world in the countryside was where me, Barney, my brother Martin and the Teletubbies traveled through.

Lionel: And that gameshow-like world where I travelled with Digit, Hacker and Ruff Ruffman!

Dash: Along with that, the world where I met Arthur and the abandoned carnival where I met Ms. Frizzle and Marvin!

Arthur: Yea, same with the abandoned city me, Mr. Rogers and Buster traveled through!

Xavier Riddle then uses his psychic powers.

Xavier Riddle: It seems like this creature made some sort of...maze for us. It seems to be we're in a dimension called the Anomaly Dimension.

Ms. Frizzle: This definitely is not like one of my field trips. But, I feel we can get through this.

Dash: Why don't we explore the maze and see where that gets us?

Everyone nods in agreement.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you traverse through the platforming section of the Anomaly Dimension. You travel through a platforming section with elements of each platforming world and fight the Anomaly's minions. It is a longer platforming section.

Xavier Riddle keeps looking around.

Xavier Riddle: It seems we are getting a clue of where the Anomaly is.

Elmo: Elmo wants to know where this big purple monster is too!

Mr. Rogers: Well, we went through a part where it looked like the places we have been to.

Big Bird and WordGirl look over at the minions coming towards them.

WordGirl: Uhhhh guys, there are minions coming.

Dash: Let's defeat them first. Then, we'll discuss a plan.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you defeat the Multi-nomaly wave of characters. It will be a longer fight.

After the fight:

Soon, a portal opens.

Martin: It seems there's a portal here. Maybe, this will lead us to where we want to go.

Everyone then enters through the portal. We then enter a world very similar to the idents starring Dash and Dot in them but with more of an apocalyptic vibe.

Dash: Hmmm, this seems like the place where me and Dot did those various activities for announcing various shows coming up on the network we run called PBS Kids. Strange...

Ms. Frizzle: All I remember is some theme park when I was around.

Dash tries observing for purple creatures. But then, he notices some Anomaly figures in the shape of the PTV Pals.

The Anomaly PTV Pals: T̸̨̛̫͕̩̳͕̝̜̏̾́̿̍h̷̥̬̗̫̪͈̤̏͆͛̈́̀̒͘͠i̴̧̬̻͖͎̤͐̒̎̊͗̐̈́̓͘ͅs̴̮̪͉̯̓̈́̓̄͗̒̈́̚ ̶̧̡̹̱̱̖̦̝̫͓͖̜̮̀͛̋́͋̇̓̎̑͗í̷̧̮͈͈̖̗̗̰̿̚͝s̴̛̫͈͍̻̦̯̙̯̪͔̬̩̳̙̜̐̊̔́̋͒̈́ ̷̡̡̝͎͔̫̖͚̪̲̟͉̲̃͂̌́P̶͖͎̰̤͉͚̥͎͔̤̱̟͕̈̐͐̀̕͜͠͠ͅB̷̮͙̤̰͌̆́͆͗Ṣ̸̞̘̱͍̯͓̬̹̈́̈́̈́̌̄͆͋͊S̸̢͕̯̙̰̩͓̬̲̥͈̏̿̈́̅̋̏̔̀̈́̓̐͝Ṡ̴̢̖̤͖̩̼̥̙̼̗̈́̓̂̽̀͜S̷̹̞̓̐̌̍͗̾̓͝!̶̫̖̿

Dash: Those look like those P-Heads that came before me!

Chris: I think I remember those guys but.

Chris gets interrupted when the PTV P-Pals start chasing them.

Arthur: Make a run for it!!!!

Everyone runs.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you complete the platforming section while the enslaved PTV P-Pals try and chase you. If they touch your fighter, the fighter automatically gets KOd. You will also defeat the Anomaly's minions as well.

After the platforming section.

The PTV P-Pals disappear as the group of PBS Kids characters approach an abandoned park in the form of PTV Park.

Mr. Rogers: Now, we are in some theme park. It seems awfully familiar.

Ms. Frizzle: Everything here seems....empty.

Ord: Is it ok now to not hide?

Elmo: Elmo is here for you, Mr. Ord!

The Teletubbies: Big huggg!

Ord becomes visible and the Teletubbies hug until Xavier and Dash point out where the PTV Pals went to....

Suddenly, a big purple creature is forming and thus becoming bigger.

Dash: I think we got a clue as to where the source of the purple minions is coming from. But, let's be careful.

Everyone nods and approaches the big Anomaly monster but keeps their distance.

End of Chapter 13

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Here's mine

Chapter 13:

With contributions to this final quest by fighters like us!

We start the chapter off with all 19 fighters standing on a dark crystal cliffside in the Anomaly Dimension as they all look out into the horizon of the infinitely long dimension with no end in sight. Elmo hides behind Big Bird while Ord turns invisible in fright. Wordgirl and the Kratt Bros look beyond with brave looks on their face knowing that this is their epic and only chance to save their friends. We pan up to a shot of all the fighters also having discovered the smashed and devastated remains of their worlds floating in the endless void.

Xavier Riddle: Oh wow, I mean, even I can't explain the meaning of this place.....It's just so dark...and scary......I just.....

Elmo shivers behind Big Bird

Big Bird: That's Ok, Elmo, even I am scared. I don't even know this place!

The 19 characters then start to lament about their crushed worlds just looking at the pieces of the world just floating and in a totally wrecked state

Big Bird: Can you....tell me....how to get to....Sesame Street.....and now it's gone.......

Elmo: Elmo's never getting his room back, I'm so sad!

Mr. Rogers: Well, it sure was fun getting to know everyone alongside all our friends, but I guess now they're gone...

Arthur: Oh, Elwood City, my home, it can't be....

Barney: Gee, now I am REALLY starting to miss all my friends.....

Chris and Martin: We do hope Zoboo would still be ok, even after this is all destroyed...

Wordgirl: Without Fair City, how can I feel super now?

Ms. Frizzle: Well, there goes years of teaching my class about the wonderful wonders of the world of science.....

Digit: Ahhhhh.....I sure hope Motherboard is ok, but I bet she won't be happy seeing Cyberspace like this!!!

Hacker: My Minions......my worlds......

Lionel: MY Library's in ruins! I guess this means no more reading and adventures and stuff....

Xavier: I guess what that voice told me was right, there is no more secret museum sniff...

Teletubbies: notice broken TubbyTronic SuperDome*Home....home.....*sadly

Molly: If my home's there, does this mean my family's gone?

Ord: shivering in fear Does this mean our homes are gone forever?...

Marvin: Welp, no more performing for the people anymore, what a shame......

Ruff Ruffman: Man, I sure do miss my old job, but now it looks like I won't get it back! Bummer!

Buster: Well, maybe it was the strong sucking from that purple crystal that caused all the worlds to end up like this....

Dash: Whatever the reason, I'm very sad too that all of your guys' worlds are destroyed, and everything's gone.....

Xavier Riddle: My senses have come to me that we are in a place known as the "Anomaly Dimension". I have also sensed that the purple thing is playing games on us by creating a maze for us to navigate!

Ms. Frizzle: Not something that I had often gone on field trips with my class, but maybe we should go forward and explore this maze.

Elmo: Hahahahaha! Ok!

Dash: Well what are we waiting for? Let's get exploring!

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you traverse through the platforming section of the Anomaly Dimension. You travel through a platforming section with elements of the destroyed PBS Kids show worlds, such as Sesame Street, Elwood City, Fair City, Animal Junction, Cyberspace, the Barnaby B Busterfield III Public Library, the Secret Museum, the TubbyTronic SuperDome, the Denali Trading Post, Dragon Land, Fast-Talking Jack's Carnival and Ruff's show stage.

Xavier Riddle: I can sense it...the Anomaly!

Elmo: Elmo wants to find out about this.....purple thing too!

Mr. Rogers: So this thing is called the "Anomaly"?....hmmmm.......

WordGirl: Hey look! There's our friends and family....I mean....the Anomaly's enslaved minions!

Dash: Well then, let's get on with it! We'll defeat them first, then we can come up with a plan!

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you defeat the Multi-nomaly wave of characters. It will be a longer fight.

After the fight:

The Anomaly shows up on the scene

Wordgirl: Hey you! What do you think you're doing to our friends?!

Marvin: You give us back what we love! So we can go back to what we all love!

It turns out that the Anomaly was really angry at its minions' incompetent efforts to take out our heroes, so it gathers ALL its minions into one place, to which it then claps its giant purple hands to merge them all into a super-powerful highly-destructive amalgamation monster
MegaNomaly_copy_20.png

Xavier Riddle: angry at Anomaly Alright, how much do you have to keep taking away our friends?!?!

Big Bird: Oh no....what have you done?!

Digit: Inez!!! No!!!

Amalgamation monster: R̸̛̖͉̣̈́̄͂̐͂̔̈́̾͂̆̀̃̾̈́̐͋̏̉̍̔̋͆͋̂̕͠͝ͅR̵̛̺̙͕͔̹̄̃̉̑͗͛̿̋̍̂̔̉̽̇̂̍̓͑̚͘̕Ŗ̷̨̧̦͔̟̣͔͈̮̹̪̪̺̪̝̞̖̳̲͕̥̬̩̖̤͖͈̯̉̈́̀͑̿͂͌̍̿̓̅̊͊̏́̽͗͜R̵̨̨̡̧̲̥̣̹̺͕͎͇͖̹̹̜̻̥̲̰̱̬̱̪̤͍̬͒̃̒̀̈́̿̍͗̈́̋͛̈́͂̿̚͘͜͜͜͝R̷̛̛̤͍̹̠̗̗̮̖̖͕̱̻̺̭̼̣͌͊̐̽̈́̏̔͊̓̆̓̑̃͗̈́̈́̒̀́͘̚̚̕̕͜͜R̶̨̨͈̜̘̯̘͓̩͔͚̬̣͙̭̩̦͚̘̣̼͇͚̰̦͔͔͘R̷̡̨̢͎͍͇̖̮̭̮̼̠̝͚̣̝͓͚̫̺̜̲̗̙̻̱͉̓̓́̊̈̏̌̀̀̄͝͝ͅͅͅR̵͙̯͙̬͓͈̉̃̿̇̅̃̆͗̌̀̏̀͛̉̌͝͝͝R̵̡̧͖̘̟̥̟̲̞̙̣̦̣͔̗͙̣̩̮͙͉̃̾͗̍̀̿͜͝R̵̡̨̛̫͚̫͕͈̝̟̝͎͍̩̲͚̝̭͉̳̲̝̰̹͗͑̐̃͗̂̽̏̈́̓̀̃̋̆͐͝͠Ṙ̴̢̧̧̫̩͔͈̦̻̪̉̒R̸̗̪͙͚̼̖̮͒̓̿͐͒͆͑̽̽́̊͗͋̊͛̊́̈́̂̀̈́̃͒̚͠͝Ò̴̡̨̧̳̠͖͍̙͉̩̘̫̖̣͎͙̄̓́̑͆̍̄̏̇̀̀̂̀́͊̽̍͜͜͠Ö̴̧̭̱̞̟̰̫̖̩͓͔̣̳̮͓̻͎̜͓̱̝̀̓̆̑̎͛̓́̈́̾̿̾͒̾̽̍͋̓́̈̓̀̄̚͠ͅͅO̴̬͒̀͗O̵̧̪̖̜̳̺̖̮͚̼̗̩̖̮̬̿͐͗͑̌̓̌͆̆͋͋̒̆̎̒̇͑͋͗̕͠͠͝Ǫ̸̨̡̧̛̫̲̟̗̲̣̱̤͚̖͓͝Ȯ̴̯̝̺̀̌̑̏̆̍͊̐̐̈́̂̊͑̈̽̊̑̆͜Ơ̷̧̧̞̫͖̮̫̟͍̺͆͐͌̿͗̎̅̓͋͠͠O̵̡͚̘̘͔̯̞̟̬̰̫̝͉͈͕̻̠̪̜̪̥̰̼̣̼̰̼̣̅̇̂͐̀͘͜͠O̷̧̥̳̙̮͕̼̙͔̍͐̇̓͐̕O̴̡̨̬͕̣̤̟͇͕͈̭̗̘̣̙̮̱͓͉͕̹̘͓̣̜̽̓͋̋̌̿ͅÓ̷̡̡͚̜͇͚͎̼̺͉͖̥̣͉̝̪̭̭͔̪͂̀̉̿̂͒̔̏̐̅̏́̊̽̂̎̓̿̂͊̀͐̑̒̾͘͜͠͝͝A̵̝̳͍̤̺͈͎͔̞̙̞̬͖̘̹̓̎̍̋̍̓̓͛̈́̾͜͝Ą̸̨̥̦̺͖̗̼̲̪͓͔͉̼̭͕̭̫̺́̈́͜À̶̲̟̼̲̞̞͔̠̩̜̬̫̳͉̙̳̘̪̲͍̮̅̅̒̓̉̍̋̋́͐́̈́̓̔͛̉̅̂̒̀͝͝͝Ã̸̛̪͖̖͖̥͎̥̗̠̯͓̳̊͑̈́̈́̒͆̇̎͂͐͆͆̿̍͊͂͆͂̐̀̑̒͛͆͘͠͝Ą̶̡̨̢̖͕̣̭͉̟͈̭̳͙̳͎̮̺̥̘͎͈̳͔̮̭̰́̆͗̆̃̊͋̔̋͗̔͗̈̀͠͠ͅͅA̸̛̻͕̪̿̈̄̂̈̓̊̒̒̋͒̋̿̐̋̑͊̄͂̌̀͘͘͝Ḁ̷̢̡̧̢̨͙͚͉̙̦͇͕̥̬̭̪̗͙̪͔̥̎̈́̋̈́͑̑̈́̑A̸̡̢̧͚͖̳̰̮͈̬̺̱̖̠̲̲͕͔̪͉̝̣̝̺̎̔̎̿̊͋̔̾̓̓͗̎̾̇̕͜͝͝ͅͅḀ̵̡̻̖̟̳͍̭͍̜͍͈̣̣̇̆̽̋̑̈́̂̀̈́̓̓͋͛͒̓̋́̑̚Å̴̧̡̢̡̼͙̤̱̞͇̣̭̘̮͍̻̰̩͋̈́̀ͅḀ̵̛͖͉̣͈̮̩͕̗̆͋̽̓̄̈̀̅̐͊̐̄͑̋̉̕͝Ȁ̷̙̫̼̭̘͚̝̯͚͎́̂̋̆̑͜Å̸̩̗͚̼̠͚̻̞̙̬̟̰̠͍͙͚̝͓̦͔͕̰̯̣̩̗̾̍̿͂̈̑͊́͊̽͐̿͑̀̎̕͘͜Ą̶̧̧̧̨̩̲̦͔̭͈͙̳͙̥̥̖͍̬̟͚̠̹̪̱͚͖̆̓̀́̓̿̏͊̇̌̃̑̌̐̇̆̐͐͂̔̒̀̔̌͗͛̓̇͛͘͜͝ͅÁ̸̡̡̳͕̲̝̼͇̣̗̼͙̠̳̭̼̤͈̜̫̠͍̹̯̪̠̰̂́̂̎́̊͊̎̆̇͂̾̆̄̅̒̾̌͋͛̽̂̽̾͘͜͝ͅĄ̸̟̦̱̼̫̻̯̞̥̱̥̣̝̙͔̫̈͑̐̂̃͗̏̾̀͐̈́̆̃͑̀̈̌̂̒̈́̂̃̌̕͝͠͠R̵̼̈́͊Ŗ̶̢̨̜̘̙̖̠̞̣̥̺͓͇͍̖̹͕͇̜̆͒͂͒̈́̀͌̌́̅͗̇͊̌̇̀̓͛̑̇̈́͂͐̚͘͘̚͝͝Ŗ̸̢̧͓̬͖̭͓̹̗̮̭̼͖̙̺͙̹̤̗͙̬̑̆̏̓͑̌̓́̾͑̍́̆̉̋̎͒̋̋̍̽͗̓̚͝͝͝͝R̸̨̢͍̻͖̯͖̻̠͉̥͕̞͍̤̦͎͓̺̗͖̱͍̘̾̉̇̌͛̽̌̐̌̋̒̂͂͑͗̉̎̎̋̀́̕̚̕̚͝͠͠͠͠R̴̢̨̛̬̯͙̜̖̯̤͕̦̹̒͑̈́̓̏͋̎̿̑̇͑͐̀̃̀́̌́̀̎̅͑͘̕̚̚͝͝͝ͅŖ̷̦̯̲̊̔̿̾̊̄̂̿̎͗̏̾̓͊͆̆̋̃̈́̏̒̅̀̓͘̕͘R̷̭̻̈́̇͛̃̋̉͑̒̄̑͂̈́̊̓̿̀͗̍̄̏̓̆̕̕̚͘̚͜͝R̶̨̧̢̡̠̥̻̻̯̤̩̺͙̳͉̘̯̺̠̪͇̺̱̥͓͙̤̮͈̖͗͋̂̄̇͐́̈̆̎̐̃́̈́̃̈́͛̏̈́͛͛͂̽͝ͅR̴̦̤͔͈̣͉̞̰̺̹͓̩̳̘̦̙̲̬̥̦̝͕̖̳̤͍̽͛̈̉́̓͌̕Ṛ̵͉͈̩͈̳̲̼̤̥͚͊͐̊̏̃̀̄͌͊̿͑̅̏̆̏̈̄̈͑̚R̴̟̱͈͈͓͚͚͚̘̀ͅR̷̢̧̧͉̪̖̪͓̯͖̺̰̱̻̞̥͓͉̤̩͉͍͓̝͈̗̰̟̲̈͂͐̏̈́͆̎̅̾͊̇̊̾̈̏͘!̶̙̭̼͇̝̼̳̮͚̼͗̆͆̅̀̿́̓̌͛̒̚͠!̶̧̺̹͈͈̪͔̪̓́̐͗͐̏͆͛̐̆̍̌̀́̍́̿͌͊̐̏̚ͅ!̴̡̢̛̝̗̭̪̤̹͎̤̹͓̠͖̤̭̞̘̟̅̈́͒̂̒̈́̃͗̊̓̎͗̿̏̓̄̆̐́̓͆̌̈́̍̚͝!̴̡̡͚̟̥͉̝̲͚̳͉̪͓͌́̋̓̀͆̄́͛̓́̋̚͝!̸̧̛̝̙̠͍͈͙̬̠̻̰͔͓̾͊̉̈́͘!̶͍͉̣̹̤̲̮͇̪̪͐͌̏̋̕͜!̶̡̛̭͈͚̟̪͍̦̝̤̘̺̝̥̒͗͛̂̀̇̽͛͆͑̄͑͐̈́̈́̉̂͌̎͒̌̐̌̈́͝ͅ!̵̧͇̘̱̟͈͍̗̜͓̙̇̃̉́̿̃͑̐̿͂̅̃̈́̃͌̀̈́̄̈̀̋̕͝͝͝!̴̛͎͔̱̬̽̊̂͛̃̈́͆̽͝͝͝!̴̨̬̪͔͙̫̻͔̘͈̹̻̦̭̭̞̏͜͝!̵̨̧̜͕̼̹͍͉̣͍̞͎̎́̓͗̄̐̊͛͐̌͊̅̌͛̂͝͝ͅ!̵̪̤̖̎̓!̷̢̨̥̻͖͓͙̲̝͇͇̱̲̞͙̟̖̯͈͈̗͒̿̔͋͌͑͊͒̍̅̃̂̈̈́̊͗͛̉̑͐̀̊͆̀́̎̊̚̕̕̕͜!̴̧̧̛̛̜̯͈̬̭͚̖̮̟͖̾̍̈́͋̋̀̔̀̓̀̔̔̽̾̍̋̑̌͊̅̋̋̿̔͒̈́̚͜͝

Ord: Well now how do we get back our friends?

Arthur: Who cares?!?! Just RUN!!!!!

Everyone runs as the amalgamation monster then chases everyone.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you complete the platforming section while the amalgamation monster try and chase you. If they touch your fighter, they will slap the fighter really hard into the background, causing an automatic KO. You will also defeat the Anomaly's minions as well. Occasionally, the amalgamation monster will lift up rubble and toss them at the characters, so they will have to avoid those as well.

The fighters keep on running until they confront a really angry and aggressive Anomaly once more, with the amalgamation monster still behind them

Buster: Oh no, we're SURROUNDED!!!!!!!!

Ruff Ruffman: Is this the end of us???

Ms. Frizzle: Well, it sure was nice knowing you guys!

Lionel: Oh no, please don't eat us!

Teletubbies: Uh-oh! Uh-oh!!!

the Anomaly is starting to get bigger.

Dash: What does it possibly want??

Everyone embraces the fear as they are surrounded with no hope in sight, but they still hoped something will save them...

End of Chapter 13

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, I will close the current job and my episode for Kratt's Creatures will be added to the PBS Kids Archives automatically. Vote for each episode you want for each of the four shows down below, please.

Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series Episode Poll
The Best Partner AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
The Ice Cream Promise PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Elinor Wonders Why Episode Poll
Backyard Soup/Colorful and Tasty AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Ms. Mole’s Glasses / Elinor Stops the Squish PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Episode Poll
Respect (Molly's Special Special/Respect for Gordon) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Difficulties (Fish/Emily's Adventure) PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Sid the Science Kid Episode Poll
Super Science Tools AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Halloween Spooky Science Special PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Alright, now, time for the next job:

Job 143:

Write/design Chapter 13 for our story mode! Get submitting! To get the creative juices flowing, Chapter 13 will be where the current fighters travel to the Anomaly dimension to search for the Anomaly. That's the starting prompt so happy writing!

Chapter 13:

Into the Anomaly Dimension

We start the chapter off where the fighters are currently going into some darker dimension. The dimension seems a lot darker and scary. Elmo is seen quivering behind Big Bird's back and Ord is seen invisible as he is scared of the dark. We pan up to a shot of all the worlds where the fighters have traversed through the Land of No-Learning.

Xavier Riddle: So, this is where that dark crystal took us too...seems strange.

Elmo is shaking. Big Bird then comforts Elmo.

Big Bird: Do not worry, Elmo. I am here to help you and to help us get back to Sesame Street.

Big Bird looks up and notices the grassland world in a bubble where and Mr. Rogers first fought.

Big Bird: Hm...that grassland looks awfully familiar. Same with the forest me, Elmo and Ord traveled through.

Molly notices the snow world up there.

Molly: I also see that snow world where I met Xavier and WordGirl in!

Chris: The world in the countryside was where me, Barney, my brother Martin and the Teletubbies traveled through.

Lionel: And that gameshow-like world where I travelled with Digit, Hacker and Ruff Ruffman!

Dash: Along with that, the world where I met Arthur and the abandoned carnival where I met Ms. Frizzle and Marvin!

Arthur: Yea, same with the abandoned city me, Mr. Rogers and Buster traveled through!

Xavier Riddle: It seems like this creature made some sort of...maze for us. It seems to be we're in a dimension called the Anomaly Dimension.

Ms. Frizzle: This definitely is not like one of my field trips. But, I feel we can get through this.

Dash: Why don't we explore the maze and see where that gets us?

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you traverse through the platforming section of the Anomaly Dimension. You travel through a platforming section with elements of each platforming world and fight the Anomaly's minions. It is a longer platforming section.

Xavier Riddle: It seems we are getting a clue of where the Anomaly is.

Elmo: Elmo wants to know where this big purple monster is too!

Mr. Rogers: Well, we went through a part where it looked like the places we have been to.

WordGirl: Uhhhh guys, there are minions coming.

Dash: Let's defeat them first. Then, we'll discuss a plan.

After the fight:

Soon, a portal opens.

Martin: It seems there's a portal here. Maybe, this will lead us to where we want to go.

Everyone then enters through the portal. We then enter a world very similar to the idents starring Dash and Dot in them but with more of an apocalyptic vibe.

Dash: Hmmm, this seems like the place where me and Dot did those various activities for announcing various shows coming up on the network we run called PBS Kids. Strange...

Ms. Frizzle: All I remember is some theme park when I was around.

Dash tries observing for purple creatures. But then, he notices some Anomaly figures in the shape of the PTV Pals.

The Anomaly PTV Pals: T̸̨̛̫͕̩̳͕̝̜̏̾́̿̍h̷̥̬̗̫̪͈̤̏͆͛̈́̀̒͘͠i̴̧̬̻͖͎̤͐̒̎̊͗̐̈́̓͘ͅs̴̮̪͉̯̓̈́̓̄͗̒̈́̚ ̶̧̡̹̱̱̖̦̝̫͓͖̜̮̀͛̋́͋̇̓̎̑͗í̷̧̮͈͈̖̗̗̰̿̚͝s̴̛̫͈͍̻̦̯̙̯̪͔̬̩̳̙̜̐̊̔́̋͒̈́ ̷̡̡̝͎͔̫̖͚̪̲̟͉̲̃͂̌́P̶͖͎̰̤͉͚̥͎͔̤̱̟͕̈̐͐̀̕͜͠͠ͅB̷̮͙̤̰͌̆́͆͗Ṣ̸̞̘̱͍̯͓̬̹̈́̈́̈́̌̄͆͋͊S̸̢͕̯̙̰̩͓̬̲̥͈̏̿̈́̅̋̏̔̀̈́̓̐͝Ṡ̴̢̖̤͖̩̼̥̙̼̗̈́̓̂̽̀͜S̷̹̞̓̐̌̍͗̾̓͝!̶̫̖̿

Dash: Those look like those P-Heads that came before me!

Chris: I think I remember those guys but.

Chris gets interrupted when the PTV P-Pals start chasing them.

Arthur: Make a run for it!!!!

Everyone runs.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you complete the platforming section while the enslaved PTV P-Pals try and chase you. If they touch your fighter, the fighter automatically gets KOd. You will also defeat the Anomaly's minions as well.

The PTV P-Pals disappear as the group of PBS Kids characters approach an abandoned park in the form of PTV Park.

Mr. Rogers: Now, we are in some theme park. It seems awfully familiar.

Ms. Frizzle: Everything here seems....empty.

Ord: Is it ok now to not hide?

Elmo: Elmo is here for you, Mr. Ord!

The Teletubbies: Big huggg!

Ord becomes visible and the Teletubbies hug until Xavier and Dash point out where the PTV Pals went to....

Suddenly, a big purple creature is forming and thus becoming bigger.

Dash: I think we got a clue as to where the source of the purple minions is coming from. But, let's be careful.

Everyone nods and approaches the big Anomaly monster but keeps their distance.

End of Chapter 13
Here's mine

Chapter 13:

With contributions to this final quest by fighters like us!

We start the chapter off with all 19 fighters standing on a dark crystal cliffside in the Anomaly Dimension as they all look out into the horizon of the infinitely long dimension with no end in sight. Elmo hides behind Big Bird while Ord turns invisible in fright. Wordgirl and the Kratt Bros look beyond with brave looks on their face knowing that this is their epic and only chance to save their friends. We pan up to a shot of all the fighters also having discovered the smashed and devastated remains of their worlds floating in the endless void.

Xavier Riddle: Oh wow, I mean, even I can't explain the meaning of this place.....It's just so dark...and scary......I just.....

Elmo shivers behind Big Bird

Big Bird: That's Ok, Elmo, even I am scared. I don't even know this place!

The 19 characters then start to lament about their crushed worlds just looking at the pieces of the world just floating and in a totally wrecked state

Big Bird: Can you....tell me....how to get to....Sesame Street.....and now it's gone.......

Elmo: Elmo's never getting his room back, I'm so sad!

Mr. Rogers: Well, it sure was fun getting to know everyone alongside all our friends, but I guess now they're gone...

Arthur: Oh, Elwood City, my home, it can't be....

Barney: Gee, now I am REALLY starting to miss all my friends.....

Chris and Martin: We do hope Zoboo would still be ok, even after this is all destroyed...

Wordgirl: Without Fair City, how can I feel super now?

Ms. Frizzle: Well, there goes years of teaching my class about the wonderful wonders of the world of science.....

Digit: Ahhhhh.....I sure hope Motherboard is ok, but I bet she won't be happy seeing Cyberspace like this!!!

Hacker: My Minions......my worlds......

Lionel: MY Library's in ruins! I guess this means no more reading and adventures and stuff....

Xavier: I guess what that voice told me was right, there is no more secret museum sniff...

Teletubbies: notice broken TubbyTronic SuperDome*Home....home.....*sadly

Molly: If my home's there, does this mean my family's gone?

Ord: shivering in fear Does this mean our homes are gone forever?...

Marvin: Welp, no more performing for the people anymore, what a shame......

Ruff Ruffman: Man, I sure do miss my old job, but now it looks like I won't get it back! Bummer!

Buster: Well, maybe it was the strong sucking from that purple crystal that caused all the worlds to end up like this....

Dash: Whatever the reason, I'm very sad too that all of your guys' worlds are destroyed, and everything's gone.....

Xavier Riddle: My senses have come to me that we are in a place known as the "Anomaly Dimension". I have also sensed that the purple thing is playing games on us by creating a maze for us to navigate!

Ms. Frizzle: Not something that I had often gone on field trips with my class, but maybe we should go forward and explore this maze.

Elmo: Hahahahaha! Ok!

Dash: Well what are we waiting for? Let's get exploring!

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you traverse through the platforming section of the Anomaly Dimension. You travel through a platforming section with elements of the destroyed PBS Kids show worlds, such as Sesame Street, Elwood City, Fair City, Animal Junction, Cyberspace, the Barnaby B Busterfield III Public Library, the Secret Museum, the TubbyTronic SuperDome, the Denali Trading Post, Dragon Land, Fast-Talking Jack's Carnival and Ruff's show stage.

Xavier Riddle: I can sense it...the Anomaly!

Elmo: Elmo wants to find out about this.....purple thing too!

Mr. Rogers: So this thing is called the "Anomaly"?....hmmmm.......

WordGirl: Hey look! There's our friends and family....I mean....the Anomaly's enslaved minions!

Dash: Well then, let's get on with it! We'll defeat them first, then we can come up with a plan!

After the fight:

The Anomaly shows up on the scene

Wordgirl: Hey you! What do you think you're doing to our friends?!

Marvin: You give us back what we love! So we can go back to what we all love!

It turns out that the Anomaly was really angry at its minions' incompetent efforts to take out our heroes, so it gathers ALL its minions into one place, to which it then claps its giant purple hands to merge them all into a super-powerful highly-destructive amalgamation monster
View attachment 361890

Xavier Riddle: angry at Anomaly Alright, how much do you have to keep taking away our friends?!?!

Big Bird: Oh no....what have you done?!

Digit: Inez!!! No!!!

Amalgamation monster: R̸̛̖͉̣̈́̄͂̐͂̔̈́̾͂̆̀̃̾̈́̐͋̏̉̍̔̋͆͋̂̕͠͝ͅR̵̛̺̙͕͔̹̄̃̉̑͗͛̿̋̍̂̔̉̽̇̂̍̓͑̚͘̕Ŗ̷̨̧̦͔̟̣͔͈̮̹̪̪̺̪̝̞̖̳̲͕̥̬̩̖̤͖͈̯̉̈́̀͑̿͂͌̍̿̓̅̊͊̏́̽͗͜R̵̨̨̡̧̲̥̣̹̺͕͎͇͖̹̹̜̻̥̲̰̱̬̱̪̤͍̬͒̃̒̀̈́̿̍͗̈́̋͛̈́͂̿̚͘͜͜͜͝R̷̛̛̤͍̹̠̗̗̮̖̖͕̱̻̺̭̼̣͌͊̐̽̈́̏̔͊̓̆̓̑̃͗̈́̈́̒̀́͘̚̚̕̕͜͜R̶̨̨͈̜̘̯̘͓̩͔͚̬̣͙̭̩̦͚̘̣̼͇͚̰̦͔͔͘R̷̡̨̢͎͍͇̖̮̭̮̼̠̝͚̣̝͓͚̫̺̜̲̗̙̻̱͉̓̓́̊̈̏̌̀̀̄͝͝ͅͅͅR̵͙̯͙̬͓͈̉̃̿̇̅̃̆͗̌̀̏̀͛̉̌͝͝͝R̵̡̧͖̘̟̥̟̲̞̙̣̦̣͔̗͙̣̩̮͙͉̃̾͗̍̀̿͜͝R̵̡̨̛̫͚̫͕͈̝̟̝͎͍̩̲͚̝̭͉̳̲̝̰̹͗͑̐̃͗̂̽̏̈́̓̀̃̋̆͐͝͠Ṙ̴̢̧̧̫̩͔͈̦̻̪̉̒R̸̗̪͙͚̼̖̮͒̓̿͐͒͆͑̽̽́̊͗͋̊͛̊́̈́̂̀̈́̃͒̚͠͝Ò̴̡̨̧̳̠͖͍̙͉̩̘̫̖̣͎͙̄̓́̑͆̍̄̏̇̀̀̂̀́͊̽̍͜͜͠Ö̴̧̭̱̞̟̰̫̖̩͓͔̣̳̮͓̻͎̜͓̱̝̀̓̆̑̎͛̓́̈́̾̿̾͒̾̽̍͋̓́̈̓̀̄̚͠ͅͅO̴̬͒̀͗O̵̧̪̖̜̳̺̖̮͚̼̗̩̖̮̬̿͐͗͑̌̓̌͆̆͋͋̒̆̎̒̇͑͋͗̕͠͠͝Ǫ̸̨̡̧̛̫̲̟̗̲̣̱̤͚̖͓͝Ȯ̴̯̝̺̀̌̑̏̆̍͊̐̐̈́̂̊͑̈̽̊̑̆͜Ơ̷̧̧̞̫͖̮̫̟͍̺͆͐͌̿͗̎̅̓͋͠͠O̵̡͚̘̘͔̯̞̟̬̰̫̝͉͈͕̻̠̪̜̪̥̰̼̣̼̰̼̣̅̇̂͐̀͘͜͠O̷̧̥̳̙̮͕̼̙͔̍͐̇̓͐̕O̴̡̨̬͕̣̤̟͇͕͈̭̗̘̣̙̮̱͓͉͕̹̘͓̣̜̽̓͋̋̌̿ͅÓ̷̡̡͚̜͇͚͎̼̺͉͖̥̣͉̝̪̭̭͔̪͂̀̉̿̂͒̔̏̐̅̏́̊̽̂̎̓̿̂͊̀͐̑̒̾͘͜͠͝͝A̵̝̳͍̤̺͈͎͔̞̙̞̬͖̘̹̓̎̍̋̍̓̓͛̈́̾͜͝Ą̸̨̥̦̺͖̗̼̲̪͓͔͉̼̭͕̭̫̺́̈́͜À̶̲̟̼̲̞̞͔̠̩̜̬̫̳͉̙̳̘̪̲͍̮̅̅̒̓̉̍̋̋́͐́̈́̓̔͛̉̅̂̒̀͝͝͝Ã̸̛̪͖̖͖̥͎̥̗̠̯͓̳̊͑̈́̈́̒͆̇̎͂͐͆͆̿̍͊͂͆͂̐̀̑̒͛͆͘͠͝Ą̶̡̨̢̖͕̣̭͉̟͈̭̳͙̳͎̮̺̥̘͎͈̳͔̮̭̰́̆͗̆̃̊͋̔̋͗̔͗̈̀͠͠ͅͅA̸̛̻͕̪̿̈̄̂̈̓̊̒̒̋͒̋̿̐̋̑͊̄͂̌̀͘͘͝Ḁ̷̢̡̧̢̨͙͚͉̙̦͇͕̥̬̭̪̗͙̪͔̥̎̈́̋̈́͑̑̈́̑A̸̡̢̧͚͖̳̰̮͈̬̺̱̖̠̲̲͕͔̪͉̝̣̝̺̎̔̎̿̊͋̔̾̓̓͗̎̾̇̕͜͝͝ͅͅḀ̵̡̻̖̟̳͍̭͍̜͍͈̣̣̇̆̽̋̑̈́̂̀̈́̓̓͋͛͒̓̋́̑̚Å̴̧̡̢̡̼͙̤̱̞͇̣̭̘̮͍̻̰̩͋̈́̀ͅḀ̵̛͖͉̣͈̮̩͕̗̆͋̽̓̄̈̀̅̐͊̐̄͑̋̉̕͝Ȁ̷̙̫̼̭̘͚̝̯͚͎́̂̋̆̑͜Å̸̩̗͚̼̠͚̻̞̙̬̟̰̠͍͙͚̝͓̦͔͕̰̯̣̩̗̾̍̿͂̈̑͊́͊̽͐̿͑̀̎̕͘͜Ą̶̧̧̧̨̩̲̦͔̭͈͙̳͙̥̥̖͍̬̟͚̠̹̪̱͚͖̆̓̀́̓̿̏͊̇̌̃̑̌̐̇̆̐͐͂̔̒̀̔̌͗͛̓̇͛͘͜͝ͅÁ̸̡̡̳͕̲̝̼͇̣̗̼͙̠̳̭̼̤͈̜̫̠͍̹̯̪̠̰̂́̂̎́̊͊̎̆̇͂̾̆̄̅̒̾̌͋͛̽̂̽̾͘͜͝ͅĄ̸̟̦̱̼̫̻̯̞̥̱̥̣̝̙͔̫̈͑̐̂̃͗̏̾̀͐̈́̆̃͑̀̈̌̂̒̈́̂̃̌̕͝͠͠R̵̼̈́͊Ŗ̶̢̨̜̘̙̖̠̞̣̥̺͓͇͍̖̹͕͇̜̆͒͂͒̈́̀͌̌́̅͗̇͊̌̇̀̓͛̑̇̈́͂͐̚͘͘̚͝͝Ŗ̸̢̧͓̬͖̭͓̹̗̮̭̼͖̙̺͙̹̤̗͙̬̑̆̏̓͑̌̓́̾͑̍́̆̉̋̎͒̋̋̍̽͗̓̚͝͝͝͝R̸̨̢͍̻͖̯͖̻̠͉̥͕̞͍̤̦͎͓̺̗͖̱͍̘̾̉̇̌͛̽̌̐̌̋̒̂͂͑͗̉̎̎̋̀́̕̚̕̚͝͠͠͠͠R̴̢̨̛̬̯͙̜̖̯̤͕̦̹̒͑̈́̓̏͋̎̿̑̇͑͐̀̃̀́̌́̀̎̅͑͘̕̚̚͝͝͝ͅŖ̷̦̯̲̊̔̿̾̊̄̂̿̎͗̏̾̓͊͆̆̋̃̈́̏̒̅̀̓͘̕͘R̷̭̻̈́̇͛̃̋̉͑̒̄̑͂̈́̊̓̿̀͗̍̄̏̓̆̕̕̚͘̚͜͝R̶̨̧̢̡̠̥̻̻̯̤̩̺͙̳͉̘̯̺̠̪͇̺̱̥͓͙̤̮͈̖͗͋̂̄̇͐́̈̆̎̐̃́̈́̃̈́͛̏̈́͛͛͂̽͝ͅR̴̦̤͔͈̣͉̞̰̺̹͓̩̳̘̦̙̲̬̥̦̝͕̖̳̤͍̽͛̈̉́̓͌̕Ṛ̵͉͈̩͈̳̲̼̤̥͚͊͐̊̏̃̀̄͌͊̿͑̅̏̆̏̈̄̈͑̚R̴̟̱͈͈͓͚͚͚̘̀ͅR̷̢̧̧͉̪̖̪͓̯͖̺̰̱̻̞̥͓͉̤̩͉͍͓̝͈̗̰̟̲̈͂͐̏̈́͆̎̅̾͊̇̊̾̈̏͘!̶̙̭̼͇̝̼̳̮͚̼͗̆͆̅̀̿́̓̌͛̒̚͠!̶̧̺̹͈͈̪͔̪̓́̐͗͐̏͆͛̐̆̍̌̀́̍́̿͌͊̐̏̚ͅ!̴̡̢̛̝̗̭̪̤̹͎̤̹͓̠͖̤̭̞̘̟̅̈́͒̂̒̈́̃͗̊̓̎͗̿̏̓̄̆̐́̓͆̌̈́̍̚͝!̴̡̡͚̟̥͉̝̲͚̳͉̪͓͌́̋̓̀͆̄́͛̓́̋̚͝!̸̧̛̝̙̠͍͈͙̬̠̻̰͔͓̾͊̉̈́͘!̶͍͉̣̹̤̲̮͇̪̪͐͌̏̋̕͜!̶̡̛̭͈͚̟̪͍̦̝̤̘̺̝̥̒͗͛̂̀̇̽͛͆͑̄͑͐̈́̈́̉̂͌̎͒̌̐̌̈́͝ͅ!̵̧͇̘̱̟͈͍̗̜͓̙̇̃̉́̿̃͑̐̿͂̅̃̈́̃͌̀̈́̄̈̀̋̕͝͝͝!̴̛͎͔̱̬̽̊̂͛̃̈́͆̽͝͝͝!̴̨̬̪͔͙̫̻͔̘͈̹̻̦̭̭̞̏͜͝!̵̨̧̜͕̼̹͍͉̣͍̞͎̎́̓͗̄̐̊͛͐̌͊̅̌͛̂͝͝ͅ!̵̪̤̖̎̓!̷̢̨̥̻͖͓͙̲̝͇͇̱̲̞͙̟̖̯͈͈̗͒̿̔͋͌͑͊͒̍̅̃̂̈̈́̊͗͛̉̑͐̀̊͆̀́̎̊̚̕̕̕͜!̴̧̧̛̛̜̯͈̬̭͚̖̮̟͖̾̍̈́͋̋̀̔̀̓̀̔̔̽̾̍̋̑̌͊̅̋̋̿̔͒̈́̚͜͝

Ord: Well now how do we get back our friends?

Arthur: Who cares?!?! Just RUN!!!!!

Everyone runs as the amalgamation monster then chases everyone.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you complete the platforming section while the amalgamation monster try and chase you. If they touch your fighter, they will slap the fighter really hard into the background, causing an automatic KO. You will also defeat the Anomaly's minions as well. Occasionally, the amalgamation monster will lift up rubble and toss them at the characters, so they will have to avoid those as well.

The fighters keep on running until they confront a really angry and aggressive Anomaly once more, with the amalgamation monster still behind them

Buster: Oh no, we're SURROUNDED!!!!!!!!

Ruff Ruffman: Is this the end of us???

Ms. Frizzle: Well, it sure was nice knowing you guys!

Lionel: Oh no, please don't eat us!

Teletubbies: Uh-oh! Uh-oh!!!

the Anomaly is starting to get bigger.

Dash: What does it possibly want??

Everyone embraces the fear as they are surrounded with no hope in sight, but they still hoped something will save them...

End of Chapter 13
Alright, so all the episodes I submitted will be added to the PBS Kids archives so congrats to me! Please read through the two submissions seen here for Chapter 13 and vote for which Chapter 13 we should use in the poll link below!

Chapter 13 Poll

Now, for the next job:

Job 144:

Submit learning book sets for Lionel and Xavier Riddle. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My learning book set for Lionel:
    • Faster Popping, Popcorn Popper! (Lionel's Light Up has less start up lag)
    • Cows Typing Bigger Words (Lionel's Light Neutral does more damage.)
    • Double Book Browsing (For Lionel's Neutral Special, he can now summon two items at once from the book)
    • Double Cleaning Duty (For Lionel's Neutral Down, he will now have two dustpans, meaning he can consecutively hit the opponent for a longer time and deal more damage.)
    • Cleaning With Zest (Lionel's Light Down will deal more damage)
    • King of The Library (Lionel gets a stat buff)
    • More Trouble from Pandora's box (For Lionel's Down Special, the box gives out more than one stat nerf to the opponents.)
    • Extra Typing from the Down (When using his Light Neutral, the cows will now type two HUGE words with less end lag.)
    • Double of Pandora's Trouble (When Lionel does his Down Special, two of Pandoras's boxes will appear.)
    • Super Cliff Heli Assistance (Now, for Lionel's up special, he can use the Cliff Hanger helicopter twice in midair and if the opponent is above the helicopter, the helicopter will deal damage from the propeller!)
My learning book set for Xavier Riddle:

• More Electricity (Xavier Riddles's Light Up deal more damage.)
    • Double the History (When using Xavier Riddle's Light Neutral, he will summon two historical figures at once.)
    • Faster Juggling (Xavier Riddles's Down Special will come out faster.)
    • Spinning Faster Rings (Xavier Riddles's Light Down will deal more damage and have less startup lag.)
    • History on the Double (Now, Xavier Riddles' Neutral Special will have less startup lag!)
    • History in the Making! (Ms. Frizzle gets a stat buff!)
    • More Powerful Rocket Car(For Xavier Riddles's Up Special, it will deal more damage on any fighters in the way.)
    • Double the Energy Balls (Now, Xavier Riddle can summon two energy balls when using his Neutral Special)
    • More Balls to Juggle (Xavier Riddle now juggles more balls when using his Down Special!)
    • Thanks for the help, Rocket Car! (The rocket car from Xavier Riddles' Up Special becomes a meteor projectile!)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
I just have a set for Lionel

• Clean Up! Clean Up! (Lionel's light down is stronger)
    • Gotta Jog like a Frog! (Lionel's movement speed is faster)
    • Much More Organized (Lionel's neutral special now spawns the items in a specific order instead of random)
    • Enchanted (Lionel's neutral special deals more damage!)
    • Clickety-Clacker Moo (Lionel's light neutral has it harder for foes to escape, and is stronger too!)
    • Let's Get Poppin'! (Lionel's light up spawns 3 more popcorn!, totaling 6!)
    • Pandora's Box is opening more! (Lionel's down special now deals more than one stat nerf to opponents!)
    • Cows that Type HARDER (The strong variant of Lionel's light neutral has the cows type two HUGE words with less end lag)
    • Extra Fuel for the Cliff (Cliff Heli lasts longer)
    • Can hold on for much longer (Whenever Lionel holds on to a ledge, he actually will never let go, and when he gets up, he'll unleash a much stronger ledge attack, great for ambushes!)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
My learning book set for Lionel:
    • Faster Popping, Popcorn Popper! (Lionel's Light Up has less start up lag)
    • Cows Typing Bigger Words (Lionel's Light Neutral does more damage.)
    • Double Book Browsing (For Lionel's Neutral Special, he can now summon two items at once from the book)
    • Double Cleaning Duty (For Lionel's Neutral Down, he will now have two dustpans, meaning he can consecutively hit the opponent for a longer time and deal more damage.)
    • Cleaning With Zest (Lionel's Light Down will deal more damage)
    • King of The Library (Lionel gets a stat buff)
    • More Trouble from Pandora's box (For Lionel's Down Special, the box gives out more than one stat nerf to the opponents.)
    • Extra Typing from the Down (When using his Light Neutral, the cows will now type two HUGE words with less end lag.)
    • Double of Pandora's Trouble (When Lionel does his Down Special, two of Pandoras's boxes will appear.)
    • Super Cliff Heli Assistance (Now, for Lionel's up special, he can use the Cliff Hanger helicopter twice in midair and if the opponent is above the helicopter, the helicopter will deal damage from the propeller!)
I just have a set for Lionel

• Clean Up! Clean Up! (Lionel's light down is stronger)
    • Gotta Jog like a Frog! (Lionel's movement speed is faster)
    • Much More Organized (Lionel's neutral special now spawns the items in a specific order instead of random)
    • Enchanted (Lionel's neutral special deals more damage!)
    • Clickety-Clacker Moo (Lionel's light neutral has it harder for foes to escape, and is stronger too!)
    • Let's Get Poppin'! (Lionel's light up spawns 3 more popcorn!, totaling 6!)
    • Pandora's Box is opening more! (Lionel's down special now deals more than one stat nerf to opponents!)
    • Cows that Type HARDER (The strong variant of Lionel's light neutral has the cows type two HUGE words with less end lag)
    • Extra Fuel for the Cliff (Cliff Heli lasts longer)
    • Can hold on for much longer (Whenever Lionel holds on to a ledge, he actually will never let go, and when he gets up, he'll unleash a much stronger ledge attack, great for ambushes!)
Alright, so the chapter 13 idea PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn wrote up has been added to the story mode by popular vote. Alongside this, my learning book set for Xavier Riddle got in by default. Vote for the Lionel learning book set you want in Multi-nomaly Mayhem in the poll down below!

Learning Book Set for Lionel Poll

Now, for the next job:

Job 145:

Choose an episode from Super Why, The Puzzle Place, Reading Rainbow and George Shrinks! Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

Super Why:

Alice in Wonderland

My brother used to watch Super Why as a kid so I know a good amount about the show. I feel an episode focusing on Princess Presto would be most appropriate as she is an assist in this game after all.

The Puzzle Place:

Leon's Pizza

I do not know much about The Puzzle Place aside from its excellent representation of characters from various ethnic backgrounds and all walks of life. This episode has Noel MacNeal's character, Leon making a pizza for all his friends. Something wholesome here. Any episode works though.

Reading Rainbow:

A Three Hat Day

From the classic Reading Rainbow series, I vividly remember watching this episode back in kindergarten in school. Any episode works from the original and reboot series.

George Shrinks:

George Unshrinks

I do not remember much about George Shrinks. However, the plot for this episode seems interesting, I love Freaky Friday-based plots.

Bonus Episode:

ZOOM (1970s Series)

Season 3, Episode 2 (302)

We need an episode of the classic ZOOM so why not have this be it? Anything works but classic ZOOM needs to be in the PBS Kids archives along with the ZOOM reboot.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Episodes I have

Super Why: Snow White
Another Princess Presto-focused Super Why episode that I think can also fit really well.

The Puzzle Place: Bread and Matzoh
Any episode works, but this is an interesting episode I found.

Reading Rainbow: Arthur's Eyes
A classic episode I found that covers an existing PBS Kids: Brawtime! fighter. Also, it's narrated by none other than Bill Cosby.

George Shrinks: Ants in the Pantry
An episode that makes George really look like a fighter.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, so the chapter 13 idea PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn wrote up has been added to the story mode by popular vote. Alongside this, my learning book set for Xavier Riddle got in by default. Vote for the Lionel learning book set you want in Multi-nomaly Mayhem in the poll down below!

Learning Book Set for Lionel Poll

Now, for the next job:

Job 145:

Choose an episode from Super Why, The Puzzle Place, Reading Rainbow and George Shrinks! Get submitting and use your imagination!

My episodes:

Super Why:

Alice in Wonderland

My brother used to watch Super Why as a kid so I know a good amount about the show. I feel an episode focusing on Princess Presto would be most appropriate as she is an assist in this game after all.

The Puzzle Place:

Leon's Pizza

I do not know much about The Puzzle Place aside from its excellent representation of characters from various ethnic backgrounds and all walks of life. This episode has Noel MacNeal's character, Leon making a pizza for all his friends. Something wholesome here. Any episode works though.

Reading Rainbow:

A Three Hat Day

From the classic Reading Rainbow series, I vividly remember watching this episode back in kindergarten in school. Any episode works from the original and reboot series.

George Shrinks:

George Unshrinks

I do not remember much about George Shrinks. However, the plot for this episode seems interesting, I love Freaky Friday-based plots.

Bonus Episode:

ZOOM (1970s Series)

Season 3, Episode 2 (302)

We need an episode of the classic ZOOM so why not have this be it? Anything works but classic ZOOM needs to be in the PBS Kids archives along with the ZOOM reboot.
Episodes I have

Super Why: Snow White
Another Princess Presto-focused Super Why episode that I think can also fit really well.

The Puzzle Place: Bread and Matzoh
Any episode works, but this is an interesting episode I found.

Reading Rainbow: Arthur's Eyes
A classic episode I found that covers an existing PBS Kids: Brawtime! fighter. Also, it's narrated by none other than Bill Cosby.

George Shrinks: Ants in the Pantry
An episode that makes George really look like a fighter.

Alright, so the Learning Book set for Lionel Pop made will join the Learning Book collection so well done to him! Vote for the episodes for each of the shows down below. Although, I do not know how to feel about the Arthur's Eyes Reading Rainbow episode as Bill Cosby has had quite some controversy in the past years. I am steering away from any controversy in PBS Kids: Brawltime! to make our game avoid cancel culture and the liking.

Super Why Episode Poll
Alice in Wonderland AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Snow White PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

The Puzzle Place Episode Poll
Leon's Pizza AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Bread and Matzoh PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Reading Rainbow Episode Poll
A Three Hat Day AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Arthur's Eyes PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

George Shrinks Episode Poll
George Unshrinks AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Ants in the Pantry PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Now, we shall move on to the next job:

Job 146:

Write/design Chapter 14 for our story mode! Get submitting! To get the creative juices flowing, Chapter 14 will be where the current fighters will confront the Anomaly, which will merge its enslaved minions into one giant amalgamation monster. That's the starting prompt so happy writing!

Chapter 14:

Coming Up Next: The Mishappenings of the Anomaly Monster

We start off where Chapter 13 left us, all the fighters in fear as the Anomaly Monster tries to attack them. Everyone is seen quivering in fear. Elmo is seen really shaking behind Big Bird's back.

Elmo: Big Bird, if Elmo goes away, tell Dorothy and everyone Elmo loves her.

Big Bird: Elmo, let's have some confidence! If we all believe, we all can achieve the goal of heading back to our worlds.

Ord is then seen turning invisible and cries hysterically.

Ord: Well, no more Dragon Land and Max and Emmy now.

Dash: We have no choice everyone, but to take down this Anomaly monster piece by piece.

Everyone nods. WordGirl and The Kratt Brothers nod at each other knowing their superpowers can assist them in taking down the Anomaly.

Ms. Frizzle: After all, I feel I should take back what I said earlier. It's always good to take a chance, make mistakes, and get messy! I will see my students and my bus yet again.

Arthur: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's take down this monster!

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you defeat the Anomaly in a boss fight.

After the boss fight:

Everyone celebrates for a little thinking they defeated the Anomaly but then...Lionel notices something.

Lionel: Hey guys, look! There's the opening to that monster when Xavier was talking about the sacrifice. So, who's going to take it?

Everyone just shrugs and then everyone is just bickering about it.

Elmo: Elmo does not want to go in there at all!!!!

Xavier Riddle: Calm down, little guy! I know this is not easy but...

Molly: I do not know if I can go in there, I still have my family to help out with.

Buster: I still want to travel the world and make video postcards.

Barney: I have my friends to sing and imagine with.

Big Bird: Well....if I have to, I must.

Everyone tries to stop Big Bird. However, due to everyone's long bickering....the minions of the Anomaly slowly start to creep up.

Dash: Uhhhh guys....more minions are coming!

Everyone looks and then gets prepared to defeat them.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you defeat a wave of the Anomaly's minions.

After the minion wave fight:

More minions come up and they never, ever stop approaching.

Mr. Rogers: Everyone, we must calm down now. Always look for helpers when we need them.

Dash: Your right, Mr. Rogers. But....

Chris and Martin: Oh dear....

Teletubbies: Uh oh!!!!

The minions all combine with the defeated Anomaly to make the Anomaly Final, the final form of the Anomaly.

Anomaly Final: R̸̨̥͔̻͙̼̼̲͓̱͇̪̂̾͌̍́́̈́́̈́͛͛̒̚O̸̢̹̺̥̹͎̬̲̫̝͂́̅̈͜A̶̢̼̥̣̭͍͉͛̈́́̓̀̇͐̏̈̂͋̋̽͘͜R̴̝̳͖̦͑̀̂̈́̎́̈́̑Ŗ̵̗͎̯̙̩̞̩͚̗͖̱͇̽̌̀R̷̰̗̗̳͙̼̖̳͓̼̊̓̈͌͐̋̊̈́̆́̉͑ͅR̵̪͈̖̤̹̱̀̊̓̽͊̓̏͗͒͂̏̇̂̅̂͜ͅȐ̷͈̬͐ͅ!̶̭̗̾͗̑̆̆͐͑͆͂̃̅͘͠͝͝ ̴̧̛͔̰͚̺̟͉͂̏͛̐̈́͒Ľ̴̰͕̓̐̀́̒͆̾̊̄́͝E̷̛̛̜̅̓̋̾̃̔͊̋͗̂̈́Ă̸̠̼͊́͋̐͝͝R̷̲͚̫̺̩̘̳̻͑͌N̶̹̤̆̒̔̏̿̿̾̀̎̒̋͘̕̚͝I̵̡̯̟̮̙͌̓̏̔̃͊̊̈̚N̸̨͙͇̘͓͔̦͎̪̍̐̏̇̃̍̃̏̎̈́̅̚Ğ̵̢̡̘̗̙̟̝̦̊́̓̿ ̸̘̥̩͈̥͛̐͂̿̈́̿̏̄͂̇́͝͝͝N̵͓͔̳͐̅̀́̐͘O̷̧̦̮̟̙̮̞̊̃́́͂́ ̵̛̖͙̪̣̜̗̖͒͆Ḿ̸̡̨̲̟̙̋͑̅̆̎͗͊̕̚Ơ̵̢̧̦͖̘͍͊̀̂̅͝Ŗ̸̨̤̖̝̞̟̦̥̬̓̏͌̒͊̎̎̉̓̕Ę̵̨̜̮̭̳̬͔̱͕̠̳̀͛͝!̷̩̼̗͉͚̖͔̒̈́͌̍͜!̷̛͇̣̖̳̜͎̞̬̩̦͈̳͚́͊͋͛͊̿͐͒̂͒̌͜͠!̴̢͕̯̯̯͖̗̮͉͕̩̊͋̍̋̂̒

Big Bird: RUN FOR IT!!!!!

Everyone then runs frantically away knowing that fighting would destroy them.

The cutscene ends and then you enter a roster with the 19 characters you can choose from. You can choose 5 fighters to help you complete a platforming section to run away from the Anomaly. If the Anomaly slaps you, you get automatically KOd.
You will also defeat the Anomaly's minions as well. Occasionally, the amalgamation monster will lift up rubble and toss them at the characters, so they will have to avoid those as well.

Dash: Everyone, just keep running till we find a safe spot!

Lionel: This is never going to end! I feel like that gingerbread man from that book I gave Leona for her birthday!

Everyone is just frantically running as the cutscene ends with the Anomaly Final yelling and roaring at the camera like it is making a way cry.

End of Chapter 14

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
To be frank, I'm already happy with AlteredBeast's chapter 14, so I'll give someone else their chance and go with that. I also can't wait to see what Character #20 will bring to the table and to the epic final chapters.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my version of Chapter 14 will be used. Alongside this, the episodes I submitted for Super Why, The Puzzle Place, and Reading Rainbow as well as Pop's episode of George Shrinks will be added to the PBS Kids Archives so congrats to both of us! Now, for the next round:

Job 147:

Submit learning book sets for Elmo and the Teletubbies. Get submitting and use your imagination!

My learning book set for Elmo:
    • Say Hello, Dorothy! (Elmo's Light Up has less start-up lag)
    • Rocco is Just a Rock!!! (Elmo's Light Down does more damage.)
    • Double Friends to Draw (For Elmo's Neutral Special, he can now draw two friends at once from the easel.)
    • Double the Fishbowl (For Elmo's Light Up, he will hold up two fishbowls, both having Dorothy in them.)
    • Friends to the Rescue (The "friends" from Elmo's Neutral Special will deal more damage)
    • Imagination Power (Elmo gets a stat buff)
    • Faster, Zoe!!! (For Elmo's Down Special, it will have less startup lag.)
    • Always Reaching for The Sky! (When using his Up Special, Elmo can use it twice in midair.)
    • More Fuel for The Jeep! (When Elmo does his Down Special, Zoe will be out for a longer time.)
    • Elmo Wants to Play More!!! (Elmo will gain temporary invincibility as well as a mega stat buff!)
My learning book set for the Teletubbies:

• Tubby Custard Coming Up! (The Teletubbies' Light Down deal will have less start up lag.)
    • Faster Light (More beams of light will come out for their Light Neutral.)
    • Sparkles, Sparkles! (The Teletubbies' Light Up will deal more damage.)
    • Faster, Rabbits! (When using their Neutral Special, the pet rabbits will come out faster.)
    • Rabbits, Rabbits! (Now, when using their Neutral Special, the Teletubbies will gain 3 rabbits!)
    • Tubby Power! (The Teletubbies get a stat buff!)
    • Jumping, Yay!! (For The Teletubbies' Up Special, it will deal more damage and gain higher heights.)
    • Bigger Hug (Now, when using their Down Special, the Teletubbies will gain bigger buffs when doing their hug and will deal more damage when doing their hug!)
    • More Tubby Custard! (Now, the Teletubbies can have 2 bowls of Tubby Custard when using their Light Down and it will deal more damage!)
    • Time to Run, Teletubbies! (The Teletubbies gain extreme speed from the magic from Teletubby Land!)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Not to sound like I'm lazy, but I WAS going to submit learning book sets for the two, but I am already happy with AlteredBeast's. I will, however, submit a learning book set for the next characters tho!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my Learning Book sets for both Elmo and the Teletubbies have been submitted automatically so well done to me! Now, onward to the next job:

Job 148:

Choose an episode from Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Lomax, the Hound of Music and Angelina Ballerina! Get submitting and use your imagination! For Angelina Ballerina, I will allow any episode from the classic series as well as from The Next Steps series.

My episodes:

Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks:

Return of the Raloo Rockers

Any episode works but this episode was hella rememberable for me seeing Piggley and his friends form a band. I just remember the scene where they performed for the Townsfolk in a cute but a bit of a cringeworthy manner.

Bill Nye the Science Guy:

The Water Cycle

Any episode works again but I remember watching this episode back in elementary school, so nostalgia bias. Science class was the best back then.

Lomax, the Hound of Music:

Cat Come Back

I do not recall that much about Lomax aside from some of the puppets being cameo characters in Between the Lions as well as the mini video of "Kitty in the Straw" which is in this episode. A cute show about traditional folk/country music.

Angelina Ballerina:

Angelina in The Wings/Arthur the Butterfly

Any episode works as the classic Angelina Ballerina tv series is a classic. Why not show off the first episode of this masterpiece starring the poshest princess you will ever meet?

Bonus episode:

Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps:

Angelina's New Home/Angelina's New School

How Angelina reacted to moving is the same way I reacted to this series. I do not like The Next Steps at all really as it took away from the quaintness of the original Angelina Ballerina but I feel it should get an episode regardless.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
For my episodes:

Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks: Haunted Shipwreck
A random episode I found that explores the more adventurous side of Piggly and his friends.

Bill Nye the Science Guy: Electricity
I actually submitted this episode for a reason that involves this particular episode being associated with another platform fighter I learned about a long time back, mainly the intro, but that's something I will keep as a secret for now

Lomax, the Hound of Music: Running Bear
I just think this episode's premise is quite funny

Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps: Angelina and the Hip-Hop Kid/Angelina and the Broken Fiddle
I'm sticking to the Next Steps for this one as that's the series that aired on PBS Kids, not the original. One episode covers Hip-Hop, which many people seem to like, and the other episode's plot is quite the interesting one.

Angelina Ballerina: Angelina the Mouse Detective / Angelina and Grandma
Just a personal pick of mine, the first episode has a really interesting plot.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

I do believe that the original Angelina Ballerina series did air on PBS Kids as well, it’s just not as archived as The Next Steps was. Both aired on PBS Kids, I just think the original Angelina Ballerina was more affiliated with Sprout for most of us. However, I do know there are some YouTube videos that show the Angelina Ballerina credits with the PBS Kids bumpers and the liking from archived footage. I also believe there was an Angelina Ballerina PBS Kids bumper along with the racecar bumper variant of her that is lost media.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

I do believe that the original Angelina Ballerina series did air on PBS Kids as well, it’s just not as archived as The Next Steps was. Both aired on PBS Kids, I just think the original Angelina Ballerina was more affiliated with Sprout for most of us. However, I do know there are some YouTube videos that show the Angelina Ballerina credits with the PBS Kids bumpers and the liking from archived footage. I also believe there was an Angelina Ballerina PBS Kids bumper along with the racecar bumper variant of her that is lost media.
I added an episode from the original Angelina Ballerina already

I also can't wait for the next job, something tells me "we're finally there!"

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Alright, my Learning Book sets for both Elmo and the Teletubbies have been submitted automatically so well done to me! Now, onward to the next job:

Job 145:

Choose an episode from Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Lomax, the Hound of Music and Angelina Ballerina! Get submitting and use your imagination! For Angelina Ballerina, I will allow any episode from the classic series as well as from The Next Steps series.

My episodes:

Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks:

Return of the Raloo Rockers

Any episode works but this episode was hella rememberable for me seeing Piggley and his friends form a band. I just remember the scene where they performed for the Townsfolk in a cute but a bit of a cringeworthy manner.

Bill Nye the Science Guy:

The Water Cycle

Any episode works again but I remember watching this episode back in elementary school, so nostalgia bias. Science class was the best back then.

Lomax, the Hound of Music:

Cat Come Back

I do not recall that much about Lomax aside from some of the puppets being cameo characters in Between the Lions as well as the mini video of "Kitty in the Straw" which is in this episode. A cute show about traditional folk/country music.

Angelina Ballerina:

Angelina in The Wings/Arthur the Butterfly

Any episode works as the classic Angelina Ballerina tv series is a classic. Why not show off the first episode of this masterpiece starring the poshest princess you will ever meet?

Bonus episode:

Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps:

Angelina's New Home/Angelina's New School

How Angelina reacted to moving is the same way I reacted to this series. I do not like The Next Steps at all really as it took away from the quaintness of the original Angelina Ballerina but I feel it should get an episode regardless.
For my episodes:

Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks: Haunted Shipwreck
A random episode I found that explores the more adventurous side of Piggly and his friends.

Bill Nye the Science Guy: Electricity
I actually submitted this episode for a reason that involves this particular episode being associated with another platform fighter I learned about a long time back, mainly the intro, but that's something I will keep as a secret for now

Lomax, the Hound of Music: Running Bear
I just think this episode's premise is quite funny

Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps: Angelina and the Hip-Hop Kid/Angelina and the Broken Fiddle
I'm sticking to the Next Steps for this one as that's the series that aired on PBS Kids, not the original. One episode covers Hip-Hop, which many people seem to like, and the other episode's plot is quite the interesting one.

Angelina Ballerina: Angelina the Mouse Detective / Angelina and Grandma
Just a personal pick of mine, the first episode has a really interesting plot.
Alright, I am going to close this job. Please vote for the episode you want in the PBS Kids Archives! Now, it's time for a special job! When PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn is ready, he will announce the special job as it's "finally time" for a job most of you have been waiting for!

Jakers! Episode Poll
Return of the Raloo Rockers AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Haunted Shipwreck PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Bill Nye the Science Guy Episode Poll
The Water Cycle AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Electricity PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Lomax, The Hound of Music Episode Poll
Cat Come Back AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Running Bear PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Angelina Ballerina Episode Poll
Angelina in The Wings/Arthur the Butterfly AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Angelina the Mouse Detective / Angelina and Grandma PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps Episode Poll
Angelina's New Home/Angelina's New School AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Angelina and the Hip-Hop Kid/Angelina and the Broken Fiddle PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
As we near the end of the road in terms of base content for PBS Kids: Brawltime!, It's indeed "finally time" for this special job! At last, the moment you've been waiting for.....

Job #149: Submit a character that debuted in..........well, actually, anything goes!, you can submit ANY PBS Kids character you'd like to get added to the character roster! This is your chance to submit a personal favorite, your childhood star or just (re-)submit a character that lost a previous character job! As with any character job, it must be a character with a strong connection to the PBS brand/identity, and please explain the character, the show they are from, why they deserve to be in the roster and how they can fight/what they can bring. Be sure to give your all into this!

On a side note, while I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, the character that makes it in from this job will be the one to "save" all the previous 19 fighters in the next story mode chapter, so you're essentially also deciding who delivers the big blow to the Anomaly Final and spares the other fighters from total defeat so they can make the final push to defeat the Anomaly once and for good! For bonus points, you can describe what the character you submitted can do in order to "stall" the Anomaly Final and save the others!

My submission (a resubmission, technically):

Super Why
pngfind.com-super-why-png-1369432.png

What a lot of people didn't know is that Super Why! had its origins as a stop-motion pilot episode pitched to Nick Jr. in 1999 by Blue's Clues creator, Angela Santomero. The pilot was greenlit by Nick Jr., but was eventually rejected in favor of Oswald, another animated show on Nick Jr. So with all that, Super Why! could have been a Nick Jr. show! And frankly, it wouldn't be out of place on Playhouse Disney either.

His show revolves around him and the "Super Readers", the superhero team which he is a part of, traveling to the various stories in Storybook Village to follow their plots to solve their problems in each episode of Super Why!. I personally find this show to be a rather cute showtoo.

With reading powers on his side and being agile overall, his playstyle would certainly be an interesting one.

He can just deliver that "strong flying punch" on the Anomaly Final to knock it out cold for a few seconds and can probably even find a way to keep the Anomaly's opening to its inside open for a long time, letting the two sacrifice characters to fulfill their task.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Caillou

He's just a kid who's 4, and each day he grows some more - Caillou's infamous temper tantrums have been exaggerated and make him perhaps the most dangerous foe in battle, but he's bad at playing defensive due to his monkey-brain being turned on, perhaps we could even impliment a certain infamous dance move.

I haven't been keeping up with this story mode, but after a quick recap of the last two chapters, I feel Caillou's last-second apperance should be a sort of absurdist sequel to "Caillou joins the circus" - Caillou throws a toy car at the Anomaly in rage over the circus being destroyed the day he was finally going to visit, the creature doesn't even flinch, so Caillou inexplicably throws an actual car at it.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 149

My submission:

Cheeko (EekoWorld)

Unknown.jpeg

You all may be asking me, "Who is this?!?!" This is definitely going to require some explaining due to this being a deep part of PBS Kids's history.

Well, Cheeko was the mascot of the PBS Kids GO! webpage, EekoWorld. He is a monkey-shark-snake-bird character that guided you through the webpage. Upon clicking a minigame and pressing play, he gave you a basic set of instructions on how to complete the game and facts about the environment during the game.

EekoWorld was the webpage where there were two mini games in relation to protecting and learning about the environment. The webpage first came out in 2009 and is now eventually gone (I do not know when it disappeared exactly). There were two games on the page: EekoCreature where you created a strange creature and gave them a habitat and EekoHouse where you had to go through a house and fix all the non-environmental friendly practices in the house within a ten-minute timer. I have a nostalgia bias towards the EekoWorld webpage as I played it a lot in my elementary years (mostly the EekoHouse webpage game). Unfortunately, this webpage would be hard to access due to Flash shutting down.

Overall, I feel Cheeko should be the last base roster character for PBS Kids: Brawltime! due to him being the out-of-left-field addition I feel we need (as most of the Smash Bros games ended off the base roster with a joke/oddball character) as well as the fact we do not have much original PBS content outside of Dash as a fighter, the Hooper's Table stage, the PTV park stage and a few ident items. Along with this, I also feel the PBS Kids website content/original content from the website should get some representation in this game. Therefore, I feel Cheeko fits this bill instead of a fan favorite character since we can save those for DLC. Although the roster has a great amount of PBS Kids GO! characters, Cheeko definitely is different as he would be the first PBS Kids character on the roster to NOT be from a PBS TV show and instead coming from the website itself.

For moveset, I feel we will have to be creative with Cheeko's moveset as he can have environmental friendly practices alongside with a creature creating gimmick (although I do not want to make the gimmick super complicated, so this may require extensive research/tinkering). Also, I feel that he would be super good aerially but bad on the ground (basically an anti-Little Mac). He would also have good speed as well in the air. He does not have much of a character outside of being a webpage mascot. His stage will most likely be the EekoHouse which will be a traveling stage touring the house. I have an idea for an EekoHouse stage and how it would work but that will remain secret for now.

For the story mode, Cheeko will be in the Anomaly Dimension as he is technically a "forgotten" piece of PBS Kids history. After all, he would be stuck there due to EekoWorld shutting down. When rescuing the other 19 fighters from the Anomaly, the fighters will stop animals attacking the Anomaly via animal powers and then ZOOM!, Cheeko comes in and attacks the Anomaly with a strong environmental friendly practice. Everyone would be confused as to who Cheeko is due to his obscurity but be thankful for his rescue. He will even let the animals he created hold down the Anomaly via their animal powers to keep the opening up longer to allow two fighters to be sacrificed.

In regards to other EekoWorld content, for the PBS Kids Archives, we can maybe have the full game accessible as an unlock able if you complete the Story Mode (both EekoHouse and EekoCreature). For stage music, it will be a little difficult, maybe original compositions since I do not recall the EekoWorld games having much music. For his voice actor, it may just require to find someone who can best match his annoying squeaky voice. I do not know who his original voice actor was but...definitely something to play around with.

Overall, EekoWorld is an overlooked and not well-known part of PBS Kids's history. Therefore, Cheeko should be a fighter to represent website content as well as webpages. I even have a fun reveal trailer idea for him alongside a moveset (but it's gonna require extensive research). I am willing to represent this obscure part of PBS Kids history in Brawltime! for sure.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Hello all,

I have a little update. I will leave this job open until tomorrow afternoon or so. We have three submissions and I hope to see more due to the fact that this I the final base roster character before we head to DLC characters. Also, my episodes for Jakers!, Lomax, The Hound of Music and the original Angelina Ballerina series have been added. There was a tie for the Bill Nye the Science Guy episode but I chose to add Pop's episode as I like how he made a connection to another platform fighter for the opening of the episode which will remain secret for now. Alongside this, his episode for Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps got added to the archives as well. Congrats to the both of us!

Now, please get your character submissions in for the 20th fighter! 3 great characters so far!

CoolCarrot23

Smash Rookie
Sagwa (Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat)

Not sure if someone had submitted this character yet, but I watched the heck out of her show when I was younger. I am quite new to this site, but I just happened to stumble upon this and thought, I have to include her

She's from a show that takes place in China, and, well, it's about her and her cat friends! and their everyday lives in China, blah blah....

For the story mode, maybe she can pounce the anomaly Final as a way to stop it, and since she has like nine lives, she would be an excellent choice for the sacrifice.

IkeaInklingMustHappen

Smash Rookie
I've been following this thread for probably a long time, but I'm not sure why I didn't contribute to any jobs then, lol, but here is mine. Since This is probably my first time contributing to any jobs, this is something i'm a little shy about, but I'm overall happy with my first! Here it is!

Elinor (Elinor Wonders Why)

I think someone else submitted her a long while back, but I think this would be a good opportunity for her, she's so CUTE to be the last character for the game! Also, I have seen her show recently and it is just adorable! Plus, she can pounce that Anomaly thing to save the others, that's definitely possible.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Oh my! It looks like we have a double newcomer-user double play! I didn't expect that TBH :grin:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
As we near the end of the road in terms of base content for PBS Kids: Brawltime!, It's indeed "finally time" for this special job! At last, the moment you've been waiting for.....

Job #149: Submit a character that debuted in..........well, actually, anything goes!, you can submit ANY PBS Kids character you'd like to get added to the character roster! This is your chance to submit a personal favorite, your childhood star or just (re-)submit a character that lost a previous character job! As with any character job, it must be a character with a strong connection to the PBS brand/identity, and please explain the character, the show they are from, why they deserve to be in the roster and how they can fight/what they can bring. Be sure to give your all into this!

On a side note, while I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, the character that makes it in from this job will be the one to "save" all the previous 19 fighters in the next story mode chapter, so you're essentially also deciding who delivers the big blow to the Anomaly Final and spares the other fighters from total defeat so they can make the final push to defeat the Anomaly once and for good! For bonus points, you can describe what the character you submitted can do in order to "stall" the Anomaly Final and save the others!

My submission (a resubmission, technically):

Super Why
pngfind.com-super-why-png-1369432.png

What a lot of people didn't know is that Super Why! had its origins as a stop-motion pilot episode pitched to Nick Jr. in 1999 by Blue's Clues creator, Angela Santomero. The pilot was greenlit by Nick Jr., but was eventually rejected in favor of Oswald, another animated show on Nick Jr. So with all that, Super Why! could have been a Nick Jr. show! And frankly, it wouldn't be out of place on Playhouse Disney either.

His show revolves around him and the "Super Readers", the superhero team which he is a part of, traveling to the various stories in Storybook Village to follow their plots to solve their problems in each episode of Super Why!. I personally find this show to be a rather cute showtoo.

With reading powers on his side and being agile overall, his playstyle would certainly be an interesting one.

He can just deliver that "strong flying punch" on the Anomaly Final to knock it out cold for a few seconds and can probably even find a way to keep the Anomaly's opening to its inside open for a long time, letting the two sacrifice characters to fulfill their task.
Caillou

He's just a kid who's 4, and each day he grows some more - Caillou's infamous temper tantrums have been exaggerated and make him perhaps the most dangerous foe in battle, but he's bad at playing defensive due to his monkey-brain being turned on, perhaps we could even impliment a certain infamous dance move.

I haven't been keeping up with this story mode, but after a quick recap of the last two chapters, I feel Caillou's last-second apperance should be a sort of absurdist sequel to "Caillou joins the circus" - Caillou throws a toy car at the Anomaly in rage over the circus being destroyed the day he was finally going to visit, the creature doesn't even flinch, so Caillou inexplicably throws an actual car at it.
Job 149

My submission:

Cheeko (EekoWorld)

View attachment 362200

You all may be asking me, "Who is this?!?!" This is definitely going to require some explaining due to this being a deep part of PBS Kids's history.

Well, Cheeko was the mascot of the PBS Kids GO! webpage, EekoWorld. He is a monkey-shark-snake-bird character that guided you through the webpage. Upon clicking a minigame and pressing play, he gave you a basic set of instructions on how to complete the game and facts about the environment during the game.

EekoWorld was the webpage where there were two mini games in relation to protecting and learning about the environment. The webpage first came out in 2009 and is now eventually gone (I do not know when it disappeared exactly). There were two games on the page: EekoCreature where you created a strange creature and gave them a habitat and EekoHouse where you had to go through a house and fix all the non-environmental friendly practices in the house within a ten-minute timer. I have a nostalgia bias towards the EekoWorld webpage as I played it a lot in my elementary years (mostly the EekoHouse webpage game). Unfortunately, this webpage would be hard to access due to Flash shutting down.

Overall, I feel Cheeko should be the last base roster character for PBS Kids: Brawltime! due to him being the out-of-left-field addition I feel we need (as most of the Smash Bros games ended off the base roster with a joke/oddball character) as well as the fact we do not have much original PBS content outside of Dash as a fighter, the Hooper's Table stage, the PTV park stage and a few ident items. Along with this, I also feel the PBS Kids website content/original content from the website should get some representation in this game. Therefore, I feel Cheeko fits this bill instead of a fan favorite character since we can save those for DLC. Although the roster has a great amount of PBS Kids GO! characters, Cheeko definitely is different as he would be the first PBS Kids character on the roster to NOT be from a PBS TV show and instead coming from the website itself.

For moveset, I feel we will have to be creative with Cheeko's moveset as he can have environmental friendly practices alongside with a creature creating gimmick (although I do not want to make the gimmick super complicated, so this may require extensive research/tinkering). Also, I feel that he would be super good aerially but bad on the ground (basically an anti-Little Mac). He would also have good speed as well in the air. He does not have much of a character outside of being a webpage mascot. His stage will most likely be the EekoHouse which will be a traveling stage touring the house. I have an idea for an EekoHouse stage and how it would work but that will remain secret for now.

For the story mode, Cheeko will be in the Anomaly Dimension as he is technically a "forgotten" piece of PBS Kids history. After all, he would be stuck there due to EekoWorld shutting down. When rescuing the other 19 fighters from the Anomaly, the fighters will stop animals attacking the Anomaly via animal powers and then ZOOM!, Cheeko comes in and attacks the Anomaly with a strong environmental friendly practice. Everyone would be confused as to who Cheeko is due to his obscurity but be thankful for his rescue. He will even let the animals he created hold down the Anomaly via their animal powers to keep the opening up longer to allow two fighters to be sacrificed.

In regards to other EekoWorld content, for the PBS Kids Archives, we can maybe have the full game accessible as an unlock able if you complete the Story Mode (both EekoHouse and EekoCreature). For stage music, it will be a little difficult, maybe original compositions since I do not recall the EekoWorld games having much music. For his voice actor, it may just require to find someone who can best match his annoying squeaky voice. I do not know who his original voice actor was but...definitely something to play around with.

Overall, EekoWorld is an overlooked and not well-known part of PBS Kids's history. Therefore, Cheeko should be a fighter to represent website content as well as webpages. I even have a fun reveal trailer idea for him alongside a moveset (but it's gonna require extensive research). I am willing to represent this obscure part of PBS Kids history in Brawltime! for sure.
Sagwa (Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat)

Not sure if someone had submitted this character yet, but I watched the heck out of her show when I was younger. I am quite new to this site, but I just happened to stumble upon this and thought, I have to include her

She's from a show that takes place in China, and, well, it's about her and her cat friends! and their everyday lives in China, blah blah....

For the story mode, maybe she can pounce the anomaly Final as a way to stop it, and since she has like nine lives, she would be an excellent choice for the sacrifice.
I've been following this thread for probably a long time, but I'm not sure why I didn't contribute to any jobs then, lol, but here is mine. Since This is probably my first time contributing to any jobs, this is something i'm a little shy about, but I'm overall happy with my first! Here it is!

Elinor (Elinor Wonders Why)

I think someone else submitted her a long while back, but I think this would be a good opportunity for her, she's so CUTE to be the last character for the game! Also, I have seen her show recently and it is just adorable! Plus, she can pounce that Anomaly thing to save the others, that's definitely possible.
Alright, I will close Job 149 now. Thank you to everyone for submitting and I welcome CoolCarrot23 CoolCarrot23 and IkeaInklingMustHappen IkeaInklingMustHappen to the thread! I hope you two stick around for future jobs! But now, we must vote on who should be the final base roster newcomer. Vote for your top 2 but you can only put your own submission in second.

Super Why PopCultureCorn PopCultureCorn
Caillou Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Cheeko (EekoWorld) AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Sagwa (Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat) CoolCarrot23 CoolCarrot23
Elinor (Elinor Wonders Why) IkeaInklingMustHappen IkeaInklingMustHappen

My votes:

1. Elinor
2. Cheeko

I feel we need more modern day PBS Kids characters on the roster since we have only two 2017-present characters on the roster being Xavier Riddle and Molly. Elinor would be funny and cute and I think the show seems super adorable. Plus, we need more females on the roster. We have the Backyard Soup item on the roster and the series is only minorly represented. Therefore, Elinor would be a nice inclusion for a female character to boost up the amount of female fighters to 4.

Personally, if I could, I would put Cheeko as my #1 vote since I grew up playing EekoWorld and that I feel a wildcard choice is perfect for the last base roster slot. Throw in the fact he’d probably be one of the rare PBS characters that actually is not a TV show character and therefore, more original PBS representation.

Super Why, Caillou and Sagwa are also awesome additions too.

However, I feel Caillou should be a bonus free DLC character (we’ll probably talk about concrete DLC plans in the future and bonus DLC with it since we did do a Discussion Round about what we would want to see for DLC). He definitely fits that Piranha Plant-esque joke fighter for his status on kids tv.

Super Why and Sagwa should be saved for DLC as I feel the two would have very DLC level movesets. They both would probably be cracked high tiers with Super Why having a vocabulary gimmick and Sagwa having either a Chinese spirit or predatory gimmick.

All really good choices which made it tough for me to vote, not going to lie. I feel all five of these characters should get in the game at some point, for real.

Last edited:
Top Bottom