• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: New "Warriors" title game!

Heyo, back to another Thread!
It is I, Tankman from Website named Newgrounds and we're gonna make new "Warriors" thread!
The Thread is inspired by "Warriors" fan threads like Cashregister9 (Super Smash Warriors) and KneeOfJustice99 (Sonic Warriors) and other Warriors games.

And today, as you know it..
We're gonna make new title of Warriors series!

Our Stuff so Far:​
Characters:

Job 1: Submit a series/IP, that this "Warriors" game will be based on!

Well, in this job, you need to Pick what franchise could perfectly work for Warriors title. It can be whole company like SEGA represented or Series/IP. And you need to say why you picked the [Series]?
Just go nuts while creating ideas for this Thread what Kind of Warriors game were gonna make, just like KneeOfJustice99 or Cashregister9.
Remember, it can be based off Video Games or Cartoons/Anime.

My Submittion:
SEGA WARRIORS

Well, I nominate SEGA Warriors, because it could sound fun and we could expect to see huge SEGA Crossover as Warriors game. There are also stuff I'm gonna mention, are:
1. The SEGA WARRIORS game could be tribute Celeberation of SEGA Company, referencing history of Sega Games like Sonic, Alex Kidd, Yakuza and even obscure ones like Fantasy Zone, Space Harrier and others.
2. Could be unique Crossover consisting of SEGA/Atlas Characters that has elements taken form other Warriors games and even original Sega Games like Space Harrier. I know it's gonna be little uncanny, but that's the SEGA game.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 1:Pokémon

1672183065679.png

i know this is very weird, but i think the story would be Mystery Dungeon or PokéPark level.

i wanted to submit Cookie Run,but i think some people don't know about Cookie Run

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Donkey Kong Warriors
See the source image

I know Mario's already been submitted but I think this could be cool too, it has a lot of characters who would be fun to play as and a lot of references we could put into their moveset. Plenty of enemies too, which I think could fit better into a game like this than goombas or koopas. Animal buddies could add special levels too.

D

Deleted member

Is this thread actually gonna continue or are people just posting in a year old thread? Because I'd be interested in taking part if its actually gonna be a thing

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

Feel like Xenoblade would be a great & fitting next Nintendo franchise to get a warriors game, plus not sure there are really any xenoblade focused creation threads.

D

Deleted member

starwarssaga-blogroll-1653501853399.jpg

Star Wars
The warriors team have literally said they want to do it. You have a series all about using sword like weapons and force abitlies that allow you to clear large amounts of foes. There's no shortage of content to pull from, even if we just stick to Canon.

Alright everybody, time's up!
Job 1: Submit a series/IP, that this "Warriors" game will be based on!

Well, in this job, you need to Pick what franchise could perfectly work for Warriors title. It can be whole company like SEGA represented or Series/IP. And you need to say why you picked the [Series]?
Just go nuts while creating ideas for this Thread what Kind of Warriors game were gonna make, just like KneeOfJustice99 or Cashregister9.
Remember, it can be based off Video Games or Cartoons/Anime.

My Submittion:
SEGA WARRIORS

Well, I nominate SEGA Warriors, because it could sound fun and we could expect to see huge SEGA Crossover as Warriors game. There are also stuff I'm gonna mention, are:
1. The SEGA WARRIORS game could be tribute Celeberation of SEGA Company, referencing history of Sega Games like Sonic, Alex Kidd, Yakuza and even obscure ones like Fantasy Zone, Space Harrier and others.
2. Could be unique Crossover consisting of SEGA/Atlas Characters that has elements taken form other Warriors games and even original Sega Games like Space Harrier. I know it's gonna be little uncanny, but that's the SEGA game.
A franchise...

Gonna go with Kirby which could be fun to play.

(I can imagine Kirby beating a army of Waddle Dees.)
Job 1: Super Mario
View attachment 365698
Mario isn't a stranger to spinoffs, and the series has lots of iconic enemies to fight off.
Donkey Kong Warriors
See the source image

I know Mario's already been submitted but I think this could be cool too, it has a lot of characters who would be fun to play as and a lot of references we could put into their moveset. Plenty of enemies too, which I think could fit better into a game like this than goombas or koopas. Animal buddies could add special levels too.

Feel like Xenoblade would be a great & fitting next Nintendo franchise to get a warriors game, plus not sure there are really any xenoblade focused creation threads.
View attachment 365730
Star Wars
The warriors team have literally said they want to do it. You have a series all about using sword like weapons and force abitlies that allow you to clear large amounts of foes. There's no shortage of content to pull from, even if we just stick to Canon.
So those are our suggestions:
(Pokemon warriors is already a thing on the website)

Let's get to voting process. Vote for top 3 and you submission must be on 2nd or 3rd place.

My votes:
1. Mario
2. SEGA
3. Star Wars

Top Bottom