• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards creates: Microsoft All-Stars Beatdown!

"Have you heard about Super Smash Bros. series?"
Yes.
"Then have you heard about Playstation Allstars?"
Maybe?
"Now, have you really heard about Microsoft All-stars Beatdown?"
No.
"Then get ready for it!"
Okay.​
Microsoft All-Stars Beatdown! is a Platform Fighting game, where you play as Xbox Icons on random stages from Microsoft Universes (Just like in Smash). It is released on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and Xbox One Series X. I trapped you guys to help me making a Xbox Smash Clone. It would be fun with you guys.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I don't think Banjo even gets to the top 10 of MS' most iconic characters, I dunno why he was an instant pick - either way...

Pirate (Sea of Thieves)

One of Rare's biggest games ever, the pirate's swashbuckling abilities would make a unique swordfighter.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #1: Bottles the Mole (Banjo Kazooie)
0E49A8C8-77B5-4522-AF9F-4EB8A1AC2653.png

Bottles the Mole is a major supporting character in the Banjo Kazooie series, besides Mumbo Jumbo. He helps Banjo & Kazooie on their quest in the first game to rescue Tooty from the evil witch Gruntilda. I chose Bottles for his major role and the potential for a crazy moveset. He could dig and throw dirt at opponents. He could even turn into a spirit for a short time, and use some ghost abilities. Bottles the Mole could be a fun joke character for this game.

Well dude, I don't want to make unfair. But, I came up like this:
First, newcomers from pre Xbox era, which is Rare. (Those are Microsoft Retro Picks, btw)
Later, newcomers from Xbox Era (which is 2001-2006 era)
And later 360 Era (2007-2013).
And later Modern Era (2014-20??)

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Well dude, I don't want to make unfair. But, I came up like this:
First, newcomers from pre Xbox era, which is Rare. (Those are Microsoft Retro Picks, btw)
Later, newcomers from Xbox Era (which is 2001-2006 era)
And later 360 Era (2007-2013).
And later Modern Era (2014-20??)
Hmm... a classic pick for Microsoft? Well, I think that if it's a celebration of Microsoft as a whole, then there's one particular character I think coud work well as a "retro" pick, even if they're not originally a Rare character.

Character Name: Clippit
Character Origin: Microsoft Office Assistant 97 (1997)
1635522636324.png

Yes, really. Despite being from before the Xbox era, I think that retro Microsoft picks are pretty cool - and representing the classic Microsoft PCs would be a clever move. His moveset, aside from simply being of himself - would also implement other Office Assistant characters in his moveset, such as Hoverbot as a "recovery" move, and maybe Dot as a projectile? Even so, he's a weird pick, sure - but I think a clever little addition to the game.

1635522828083.png
1635522818804.png

Perhaps surprisingly, Microsoft actually has quite a few retro picks - most notably characters like Gex and maybe a character from Jetpac or Age of Empires, (as well as a stage from Microsoft Flight Simulator!) but I think that Clippit is a weird enough character that, well... he'd be cool to see.

Top Bottom