• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Mario Kart SGP

Who should be added next?

• Birdo

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Wart

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Burt The Bashful 7
Raphael The Raven 2
Baby DK 7
Pak E. Derm 3
Poochy 3
The Stork 8
Spirit Of Speed 5

The Stork is our next Driver!

Job 61

Submit a Retro Battle track and a Retro Battle Mode

Battle mode could use a bit more fleshing out. This will be the last Retro Battle Track

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
140px-MK7_HoneybeeHive.png

Honey Bee Hive (Mario Kart 7)
Same as last time, however the bees from mario galaxy act as spectators with the honey queen viewing from above.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I sort of lament that I want around for the new gimmick job round as I thought of a cool new gimmick with a day and night cycles system that would remix parts of track to reflect the change in time

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
200px-DK64_Funky.png

Army Funky
Based on Funky's DK64 apperance, I has hin with camo clothing and a green beret like an army official.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Thinking about getting back into this thread.

Costume: Witch Ashley

This outfit came from a WarioWare gold trailer (Hopefully this counts...). It looks exactly as it does in the image.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Just a heads up the rules changed a bit for this job

-I removed the has to be from a game rule (as that excludes things like commercials)

-I added the rule that says that all costumes will be accepted unless 2+ costumes are submitted for a character, after that a Vote will commence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom