• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Mario Kart SGP

Who should be added next?

• Birdo

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Wart

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 58:
Choco Island

It would be remade with the same design of circuit, but this time, it has chocolate as Hazard that Slows Players while they drove into.
View attachment 328943
Vanilla Lake 2

I'm returning this, its similar structure wise but instead of avoid the lake you now should enter the lake to get some handy shortcuts
Job 58: Koopa Beach 1

With some changes.
-The course overall is upscaled to make it longer, and the shallow waters are now deep enough to submerge drivers.
-The water level slowly raises every lap until most of the ground has been engulfed by water except for the starting line.
-Decorative elements like palm trees and enemies on boats are sprinkled throughout the course.
Job 58:
View attachment 329082
Bowser's Castle

The visuals of this track are updated to take place in a large lava pool in front of an audience of Koopa Troops, in an arena-like fashion.
Choco Island
Vanilla Lake 2
Koopa Beach 1
Bowser's Castle

Vote for your top 2, Voting is ranked, you can vote for your own as long as it's in last place

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Choco Island 3
Vanilla Lake 2 4
Koopa Beach 1 2
Bowser's Castle 3

Vanilla Lake 2 is the next track

Job 59

Submit a character prompt

this is like the track prompt, The only rule is that it has to be a Mario prompt

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 59: Submit a character who served as guidance for Mario

(So it could be Lubba or FLUDD or someone)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
OK man.
Then the Job would be...
Job 59: Submit a another Mario/DK/Yoshi/Wario Villain.
Job 59: Submit a character who served as guidance for Mario

(So it could be Lubba or FLUDD or someone)
Submit a boss character
Submit an enemy character (I recently noticed that we're severely lacking in them).
Submit a Yoshi character.

We've got some irregular Wario and DK characters, may as well continue off that.
Job 59 Voting

Another villain
A Guidance character
A Boss character
Enemy character
Yoshi Character

vote for your 3 favorite, voting is ranked, you can only vote for your own in second or third place

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Another villain 3
A Guidance character 1
A Boss character 7
Enemy character 8
Yoshi Character 11

Job 60

Submit a character from the Yoshi series

Gorgonzales

Smash Ace
Job 60: Poochy

A staple character of the Yoshi series, Poochy is Yoshi's greatest ally (who isn't a baby or stork), helping him traverse dangerous terrain or simply taking out enemies. He's a fun character, and it'd be cool to have another quadruped racer in the series (the first being Don-Chan in Mario Kart Arcade GP DX).

1631141062542.jpeg

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #60: The Stork
260EC8D0-8138-47E3-AA18-F1A9F88ED110.png

The Stork is a major character in the Mario universe and Yoshi Island series. The Stork was responsible for delivering Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Wario, and Baby Donkey Kong to their parents. Sadly in the Yoshi’s Island series, the stork gets overshadowed by Yoshi and the babies.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Spirit of Speed

Pak E. got poached ninja'd and I'm late because of notif trouble so I'm using my second submission choice. The Spirit of Speed is one of the Yoshi Island Spirits - a group of characters generally agreed to be the second most memorable element of Yoshi Topsy Turvy behind its British name. The Spirit of Speed tends to be the fan favourite of the batch and fits a racing game because, well, speed.

only submitting her because nobody else would think to i want stork and pak e more

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
View attachment 329691
Burt the Bashful
The unwilling nudist and a staple boss, Burt the Bashful has been the first boss of many a Yoshi game since Yoshi's Island.
Raphael the Raven.
The Boss, who was on the Moon in Yoshi's Island has been the most unique boss in this game because of his fight on moon.
He would be cool for Mario Kart game, since he would drive a kart with his Feet.
View attachment 329719
Baby DK

Let's add another baby character, this is one that at least debuted from a yoshi game
Pak E. Derm
View attachment 329721

I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what this elephant does. All I know is that he's somehow appeared in multiple Smash games, and people seem to love him. To me, he'd be a pretty cool joke character.
Job 60: Poochy

A staple character of the Yoshi series, Poochy is Yoshi's greatest ally (who isn't a baby or stork), helping him traverse dangerous terrain or simply taking out enemies. He's a fun character, and it'd be cool to have another quadruped racer in the series (the first being Don-Chan in Mario Kart Arcade GP DX).

View attachment 329722
Job #60: The Stork
View attachment 329694
The Stork is a major character in the Mario universe and Yoshi Island series. The Stork was responsible for delivering Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Wario, and Baby Donkey Kong to their parents. Sadly in the Yoshi’s Island series, the stork gets overshadowed by Yoshi and the babies.
Spirit of Speed

Pak E. got poached ninja'd and I'm late because of notif trouble so I'm using my second submission choice. The Spirit of Speed is one of the Yoshi Island Spirits - a group of characters generally agreed to be the second most memorable element of Yoshi Topsy Turvy behind its British name. The Spirit of Speed tends to be the fan favourite of the batch and fits a racing game because, well, speed.

only submitting her because nobody else would think to i want stork and pak e more
Burt The Bashful
Raphael The Raven
Baby DK
Pak E. Derm
Poochy
The Stork
Spirit Of Speed

Vote for your top 3, you can only vote for your own in second or third place

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I had no clue people loved Baby DK this much.
It's because it's a baby character that debuted in another game, baby daisy and rosalina debuted in mario kart which is why there hated, Baby Dk and Wario are from yoshi ds so there at least orginally not mario kart characters first. plus hes basically a modern DK jr.

Top Bottom