• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: LEGO Dimensions 2

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I think Bugs and Vader should have 3 and 1 new ability each respectively to be closer to Spidey

Bugs

Seed Planter
Bugs plant one of the various seeds into the ground in a specific spot to grow into various helpful plants, this can be a tomato to create a bouncy spring like platform, corn to create a cannon to launch yourself, wheat to block off spikes, and water, watermelons to create rolling balls and of course carrots that act as an explosive rocket. The limitation to this power is that the produce will wilt after growing, will despawn if taken too far from the spawn location, and again you need to spawn it in select locations.

Pancake
Being a toon, Bugs is immune to being crushed these can help him in the long run. He can be flattened by a crusher-type obstacle and can go under small gaps and go inside paper-thin vents allowing access to new areas.

Big Bite
By using his large incisors Bugs can break through walls made out of wood or edible matter such as cheese or cake, he can also break armor off of certain enemies like removing a knight's shield or a football player's helmet to make them easier to deal with.

Vader also gains 1 new ability
Telekinesis
A stand-in for the force, using telekinesis allows Vader to carry enemies and objects and toss them back at them or use them as a shield, plus unique to Vader choke them for massive damage. This can be used to move objects away from walls and hit tough-to-reach spots as well as shield the user from heavy fire.

Fun Pack

View attachment 352108

Patrick Star
Since Spongebob obviously deserves a level pack Patrick would work well as a fun pack, he would use both his strength, throwing abiities, and occasional boughts of cleverness to become a strong fighter.

View attachment 352109

Jellyfishing Net
This gadget would work great for a tool for both patrick and spongebob to use, it could be used as both as a battering weapon and a trap to capture certain creatures for collection.
Shadow the Hedgehog

His abilities include super speed, acrobatics, target, illumination, and others. His weapon is a chaos emerald.

His vehicle can be his motorcycle, which can be turned into a hover bike, or into a jump walker.

Sonic is big enough to get another figure, and Shadow is one of the obvious picks.
Job 19:
Tamer - Tamer is an ability in which certain characters can calm certain animals down. This ability would belong to both Bugs(Cause he's a rabbit) and Darth Vader(Midichlorians)
Fun pack: Ned Flanders

If you despise polite left-handers then I doubt you'd like Ned Flanders! While we probably wouldn't be able to get away with direct Christian references, we could substitute them for a vague spirituality theme,
Fun Pack: Rip Hunter

Rip Hunter is the time travelling captain of the Waverider from DC Comics/ Legends of Tomorrow. He could use his AI Companion Gideon, or any other time-related attacks from the show as his attacks
I feel like I'd have a better time envisioning what to do for our current new series once we figure the other kinds of packs out so I'll stick to a previous franchise

The Flash
View attachment 352117
This guy just seems like such an obvious pick to me. Extremely popular and iconic DC superhero, and rumour has it he was planned for Year 3. I feel like we gotta put him in
Job 20

Fun Pack: Missy (Doctor Who)

View attachment 352125

She was planned to be a part of Year 3 in the original LEGO Dimensions as a follow-up to the Dr. Who story. So why not bring her back in a fun pack? The gadget included in this fun pack will be Missy's device.

View attachment 352126
View attachment 352132
Marvin the Martian

He'd come with a classic style space ship. He was mentioned in our story outline so he should probably be here.
Fun Pack:
Daffy the Duck

View attachment 352134
As the second most popular Looney Tunes character, he could swim underwater or he could use mallets to attack enemies or break blocks. Very obvious pick for Fun Pack and he could include his vehicle from Looney Tunes Show (Minus the giant duck).
Submissions are now over!

Patrick Fun Pack - Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Shadow the Hedgehog Fun Pack - Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
Ned Flanders Fun Pack - Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
Rip Hunter Fun Pack - Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP
The Flash Fun Pack - Speed Weed Speed Weed
Missy Fun Pack - AlteredBeast AlteredBeast
Marvin the Martian Fun Pack - @Darkonedagger
Daffy Duck Fun Pack - Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds

Fun pack submissions are now over! Vote for your top three favorites! First place is three points, second place is two points, third place is one point. You can vote for your own in second or third place. Only two fun packs will be selected for this job!

New ability submissions for our starter pack characters are now over as well! Below are two polls to vote for which new abilities Bugs and Darth Vader should have!

There is currently no limit to the maximum number of new abilities. It just depends on the number of years for LEGO Dimensions 2 we have!

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord

Patrick Fun Pack - 7
Shadow the Hedgehog Fun Pack - 5
Ned Flanders Fun Pack - 7
Rip Hunter Fun Pack - 3
The Flash Fun Pack - 16
Missy Fun Pack - 10
Marvin the Martian Fun Pack - 3
Daffy Duck Fun Pack - 3

The Flash and Missy Fun Packs will be selected! Congratulations to Speed Weed Speed Weed , AlteredBeast AlteredBeast , and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Voting for new abilities for Bugs Bunny and Darth Vader! Glubbfubb’s list of new abilities will be selected! Congratulations to Glubbfubb Glubbfubb and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Job #21: Submit the title for our first level!

For this job, submit the title of our first level. Level is set in the world of SpongeBob SquarePants! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #22: How many minikits should our level have?

For this job, submit the number of minikits our first level will have! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #23: Submit the plot for our first level!

Write the plot/story for our first story mode level, set in the world of SpongeBob SquarePants!

You can also fuse your plot with the level’s layout sections if you like. For layouts, remember to say what the level looks like and how it’s structured. Usually separate individual sections by a paragraph. If you prefer not to, we can do a separate job! If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My proposition for the story is to adapt Chocolate with Nuts

The main difference in plot would be that SpongeBob sells his chocolates in a variety of different locations rather than just downtown. The order is also shuffled
  1. Conch Street + Food District (features main trio's houses; Sandy's treedome; the Krusty Krab; and the Chum Bucket, all of which can be entered to do extra missions) - customer: Squidward (recites a story like the elderly lady)
  2. Downtown (features a Barg'N Mart; Weenie Hut General; and Toy Barrel, all of which can be entered to do extra missions) - customer: CHOCOLATE! guy (Miniboss)
  3. Goo Lagoon (features a pier akin to BfBB's pier where you can play minigames, which are basically extra missions) -customer: glass bones & paper skin scam artist (Final boss)
I was thinking "Have You Seen This Snail?" but I felt that with it being an episode where SpongeBob isn't as jolly as he usually is and primarily taking place outside of Bikini Bottom it wouldn't work as well.

I haven't played this game so I hope I didn't get any details about its structure wrong

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My proposition for the story is to adapt Chocolate with Nuts

The main difference in plot would be that SpongeBob sells his chocolates in a variety of different locations rather than just downtown. The order is also shuffled
  1. Conch Street + Food District (features main trio's houses; Sandy's treedome; the Krusty Krab; and the Chum Bucket, all of which can be entered to do extra missions) - customer: Squidward (recites a story like the elderly lady)
  2. Downtown ( - customer: CHOCOLATE! guy (Miniboss)
  3. Goo Lagoon (features a pier akin to BfBB's pier where you can play minigames' - customer: glass bones & paper skin scam artist (Final boss)
I was thinking "Have You Seen This Snail?" but I felt that with it being an episode where SpongeBob isn't as jolly as he usually is and primarily taking place outside of Bikini Bottom it wouldn't work as well.

I haven't played this game so I hope I didn't get any details about its structure wrong
That's more fitting for a level pack. This is for a sorry mode level, which features our main trio in the Spongebob world. (I could be getting mixed up here)

Job 21:
"Help wanted"

This title would allude to Spongebob pilot episode: "Help wanted".

Job 22:
I think we should go with two. Just saying. Not too much or not too less.

Job 23:

The story begins with Spongebob doing his morning routines and he goes out to work while saying repeatedly "I'm ready" (Recreating the opening scene from Spongebob), but suddenly, a mysterious portal opened near Krusty Krab and it brought the trio (Bugs, Vader and Spiderman) and they landed in Bikini Bottom to inform Spongebob that Entropy is mixing up the worlds and they recruit Spongebob to survive it's attack. Then they went away to hide in Krusty Krab, but Entropy opened portal in back of KK and sent a TIE fighter, crashing into the restaurant. Spongebob panicked and informed everyone to run and the sqaud went from KK into safe place.

The layout of the level starts in front of Krusty Krab and later it leads into right side on the street, where it leads you to three houses (Patrick's, Squidward's and Spongebob's), but they get destroyed as other stuff coming from portal crash into them, destroying them completely. Then it goes downwards after crossing the street with houses as it turns right and it goes to Bikini Bottom city and everyone is running into random directions as they panic during the apocalypse and you need to watch out on them. (The enemies are Plankton's troops made out of legos)
Then when you're in the city, you see Plankton using random bricks to build a mech that wants to destroy the city with help of Entropy and you need to fight Plankton in his mech in order to complete the level.
After you defeat the level, the squad saved the city, but still something is happening...

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Episode 1: Splash Down

Job 2: 15

Job 3:

The trio fall from the sky on Sand Hill, skydiving, we see a great view of the level with the previously mentioned mountainside, Jellyfish Feilds, Krusty Krab, Chum Bucket, and Sandy's Treedome.

Spidey is screaming the way down

Bugs is chuckling at him, seeing as this is a classic toon gag

Vader is unamused by both

We then see al there fall to their deaths and GAME OVER in big red letters

really it was lego Patrick playing his game and saying this game stinks as he sleds into a mountain and dies

In reality the three use a tree branch to sled down the sand mountain and also go through a string or red and blue flags for a minikit each if you go though all in a row. Finally, they sled to the bottom, I imagine a time trial of sorts to take place that if you beat a certain time you gain another minikit. When at the bottom you see Spongebob sledding with his tongue and crashing down as well. He greets the trio and they introduce themselves individually, he reckons that they are new here so he and Patrick decide to tour them around town.

Spongebob and Patrick decide to tour them around bikini bottom with the three having varying opinions on the town. The two sea creature guide them through the city, where they don't seem to notice the portals coming out nowhere and changing the town. By using their abilities the three manage to go through Spongebob's ignorant tour however that is broken when another portal releases THE VILLAINOUS MANRAY AND HIS COHORT THE DIRTY BUBBLE. Inside the bubble is Gary, Spongebob gets enranged and the first boss fight happens against the Dirty Bubble. After defeating him and his bubble monsters Gary gets freed, but ITS A BOMB, and the five gets blasted into Rock Bottom. In there Rock Bottom they actually see Squidward scared out of his mind as he is forced by Krabs to sell weird Krabby patties which make the residents angry for more. Spongebob is surprised Krabs would stoop to such a low strategy and the team teams up to blast out of Rock Bottom, all th while taming the denizens.

They barge into the Krusty Krab where EVIL krabby patty monsters are trapping the town's folk, Squidward as reveals himself to be a faker and is actually a robot. The second boss of the level is against Robot Squidward and a giant patty monster named the Krabby King. After defeating them both the real Krabs and Squidward are tied up in a burlap sack. But MANRAY and his cohort the DIRTY BUBBLE spring a trap and shrink them all down and blow them away with a GIANT FAN. This was actually a plan by Plankton to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula and use it along with a new isotope he found called PLANKOMIUM-E to build a super robot to conquer bikini bottom. After becoming mini and battling a giant but not quite Jellyfish they are saved by Sandy who unshrinks all of them. Using a strange portal she found they skydive down a magical area where they don't land in the Chum Bucket, but rather the house of Timmy Turner. Let's just say that Darth Vader was very shocked by the behavior of Vicky and you battle her in a boss fight. Cosmo and Wanda then transport you back to the Chum Bucket where it was revealed that PLANKOMIUM-E is actually Entropy energy which later corrupts Manray and you need to fight him in a boss fight. After that is a few waves of Plankton Robots before the small evil-doer himself dies in one hit. After diverting the Entropy the team finds a Krabby Patty made out of a crystal which gets absorbed by the team and Dr Dtrange comes in revealing it to be a strange gem made out of Anti-Entropy, by collecting them special gems we can build a weapon to remove Entropy forever. After that the story is over, Plankton is arrested, but Mr Krabs takes all the reward money for arresting Man Ray and Dirty Bubble so now you fight him as the final boss of the level. AFTE ALL THAT the cast of Spongebob now wanders the hub world for you to talk to, with Sandy, in particular, running an arena mode of sorts.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Level name: Arrr Ya Ready Kids?

This is a fairly short level that's primarily meant for tutorial purposes. It starts with Dr. Strange telling Spidey, Bugs, and Vader that he has detected a Dimension that's been breached by a mysterious force, and he sends them through a rift to investigate.

After being flung through the rift, Spidey, Bugs, and Vader crash land in the middle of Jellyfish Fields. They immediately discover that they're underwater, thus triggering a comedic scene where Spidey and Bugs wonder how they're able to breathe normally down here. Vader, who wants absolutely nothing to do with these two goofballs, starts setting off on his own to find out where he is. Spidey and Bugs follow him anyway...

After a little exploration in Jellyfish Fields, which serves as a nice little tutorial of sorts for the trio's basic abilities, they learn that they all need each other to progress...much to the annoyance of Vader. Together, they make it past the Fields and arrive in Bikini Bottom. In town, the trio comes across Conch Street, where Squidward is lounging outside. He comments on the trio looking stupid and out of place, causing Vader to threaten him with his lightsaber. Spidey and Bugs stop him though. Soon afterwards, a loud crash is heard coming from town, and Spidey runs off to see what it is. Bugs follows behind, but Vader refuses to investigate. Bugs then stretches his arm from offscreen to grab Vader by the cape and drag him along with them.

In town, Plankton is attacking with a giant robot. This is the first boss fight, and it's nothing especially difficult. After taking him down, the trio discovers the robot was built from Entropy bricks. Plankton explains that he doesn't know where he got them or what they were really made of, but he knew they were powerful, and he hoped that using them would help him get ahold of the Secret Formula. Spidey takes the bricks, and Dr. Strange soon brings them back to the Sanctum so he can see them for himself. The first mission was a success. But things will only get more hectic from here...

The Krusty Krab is accessible as a secret area if you have the right character abilities, where some puzzles can be completed for minikits (which I propose should be Krabby Patties.)

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 21: Bubble and Trouble

Job 22: 10 minikits like always
Job 21:
"Help wanted"

This title would allude to Spongebob pilot episode: "Help wanted".

Job 22:
I think we should go with two. Just saying. Not too much or not too less.

Job 23:

The story begins with Spongebob doing his morning routines and he goes out to work while saying repeatedly "I'm ready" (Recreating the opening scene from Spongebob), but suddenly, a mysterious portal opened near Krusty Krab and it brought the trio (Bugs, Vader and Spiderman) and they landed in Bikini Bottom to inform Spongebob that Entropy is mixing up the worlds and they recruit Spongebob to survive it's attack. Then they went away to hide in Krusty Krab, but Entropy opened portal in back of KK and sent a TIE fighter, crashing into the restaurant. Spongebob panicked and informed everyone to run and the sqaud went from KK into safe place.

The layout of the level starts in front of Krusty Krab and later it leads into right side on the street, where it leads you to three houses (Patrick's, Squidward's and Spongebob's), but they get destroyed as other stuff coming from portal crash into them, destroying them completely. Then it goes downwards after crossing the street with houses as it turns right and it goes to Bikini Bottom city and everyone is running into random directions as they panic during the apocalypse and you need to watch out on them. (The enemies are Plankton's troops made out of legos)
Then when you're in the city, you see Plankton using random bricks to build a mech that wants to destroy the city with help of Entropy and you need to fight Plankton in his mech in order to complete the level.
After you defeat the level, the squad saved the city, but still something is happening...
Episode 1: Splash Down

Job 2: 15

Job 3:

The trio fall from the sky on Sand Hill, skydiving, we see a great view of the level with the previously mentioned mountainside, Jellyfish Feilds, Krusty Krab, Chum Bucket, and Sandy's Treedome.

Spidey is screaming the way down

Bugs is chuckling at him, seeing as this is a classic toon gag

Vader is unamused by both

We then see al there fall to their deaths and GAME OVER in big red letters

really it was lego Patrick playing his game and saying this game stinks as he sleds into a mountain and dies

In reality the three use a tree branch to sled down the sand mountain and also go through a string or red and blue flags for a minikit each if you go though all in a row. Finally, they sled to the bottom, I imagine a time trial of sorts to take place that if you beat a certain time you gain another minikit. When at the bottom you see Spongebob sledding with his tongue and crashing down as well. He greets the trio and they introduce themselves individually, he reckons that they are new here so he and Patrick decide to tour them around town.

Spongebob and Patrick decide to tour them around bikini bottom with the three having varying opinions on the town. The two sea creature guide them through the city, where they don't seem to notice the portals coming out nowhere and changing the town. By using their abilities the three manage to go through Spongebob's ignorant tour however that is broken when another portal releases THE VILLAINOUS MANRAY AND HIS COHORT THE DIRTY BUBBLE. Inside the bubble is Gary, Spongebob gets enranged and the first boss fight happens against the Dirty Bubble. After defeating him and his bubble monsters Gary gets freed, but ITS A BOMB, and the five gets blasted into Rock Bottom. In there Rock Bottom they actually see Squidward scared out of his mind as he is forced by Krabs to sell weird Krabby patties which make the residents angry for more. Spongebob is surprised Krabs would stoop to such a low strategy and the team teams up to blast out of Rock Bottom, all th while taming the denizens.

They barge into the Krusty Krab where EVIL krabby patty monsters are trapping the town's folk, Squidward as reveals himself to be a faker and is actually a robot. The second boss of the level is against Robot Squidward and a giant patty monster named the Krabby King. After defeating them both the real Krabs and Squidward are tied up in a burlap sack. But MANRAY and his cohort the DIRTY BUBBLE spring a trap and shrink them all down and blow them away with a GIANT FAN. This was actually a plan by Plankton to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula and use it along with a new isotope he found called PLANKOMIUM-E to build a super robot to conquer bikini bottom. After becoming mini and battling a giant but not quite Jellyfish they are saved by Sandy who unshrinks all of them. Using a strange portal she found they skydive down a magical area where they don't land in the Chum Bucket, but rather the house of Timmy Turner. Let's just say that Darth Vader was very shocked by the behavior of Vicky and you battle her in a boss fight. Cosmo and Wanda then transport you back to the Chum Bucket where it was revealed that PLANKOMIUM-E is actually Entropy energy which later corrupts Manray and you need to fight him in a boss fight. After that is a few waves of Plankton Robots before the small evil-doer himself dies in one hit. After diverting the Entropy the team finds a Krabby Patty made out of a crystal which gets absorbed by the team and Dr Dtrange comes in revealing it to be a strange gem made out of Anti-Entropy, by collecting them special gems we can build a weapon to remove Entropy forever. After that the story is over, Plankton is arrested, but Mr Krabs takes all the reward money for arresting Man Ray and Dirty Bubble so now you fight him as the final boss of the level. AFTE ALL THAT the cast of Spongebob now wanders the hub world for you to talk to, with Sandy, in particular, running an arena mode of sorts.
Level name: Arrr Ya Ready Kids?

This is a fairly short level that's primarily meant for tutorial purposes. It starts with Dr. Strange telling Spidey, Bugs, and Vader that he has detected a Dimension that's been breached by a mysterious force, and he sends them through a rift to investigate.

After being flung through the rift, Spidey, Bugs, and Vader crash land in the middle of Jellyfish Fields. They immediately discover that they're underwater, thus triggering a comedic scene where Spidey and Bugs wonder how they're able to breathe normally down here. Vader, who wants absolutely nothing to do with these two goofballs, starts setting off on his own to find out where he is. Spidey and Bugs follow him anyway...

After a little exploration in Jellyfish Fields, which serves as a nice little tutorial of sorts for the trio's basic abilities, they learn that they all need each other to progress...much to the annoyance of Vader. Together, they make it past the Fields and arrive in Bikini Bottom. In town, the trio comes across Conch Street, where Squidward is lounging outside. He comments on the trio looking stupid and out of place, causing Vader to threaten him with his lightsaber. Spidey and Bugs stop him though. Soon afterwards, a loud crash is heard coming from town, and Spidey runs off to see what it is. Bugs follows behind, but Vader refuses to investigate. Bugs then stretches his arm from offscreen to grab Vader by the cape and drag him along with them.

In town, Plankton is attacking with a giant robot. This is the first boss fight, and it's nothing especially difficult. After taking him down, the trio discovers the robot was built from Entropy bricks. Plankton explains that he doesn't know where he got them or what they were really made of, but he knew they were powerful, and he hoped that using them would help him get ahold of the Secret Formula. Spidey takes the bricks, and Dr. Strange soon brings them back to the Sanctum so he can see them for himself. The first mission was a success. But things will only get more hectic from here...

The Krusty Krab is accessible as a secret area if you have the right character abilities, where some puzzles can be completed for minikits (which I propose should be Krabby Patties.)

Title Submissions

Minikit Submissions

Plot Submissions

Job #24: How should we do Battle Arenas?

In LEGO Dimensions Year 2, Battle Arenas were added. Battle Arenas would allow up to four players to go against one another to clash in different game modes. Game modes included Capture the Flag, Base Bash!, Objective, and Tick Tag Boom! Every pack in Year 2 got one map with variations for each of the challenges. This job is to decide how we should do Battle Arenas. Should they return? Should every new pack have their own map? Should each of the starter pack characters have their own map? Should we have jobs to add new game modes?
Link to LEGO Dimensions Wiki!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion

Title Submissions

Minikit Submissions

Plot Submissions

Job #24: How should we do Battle Arenas?

In LEGO Dimensions Year 2, Battle Arenas were added. Battle Arenas would allow up to four players to go against one another to clash in different game modes. Game modes included Capture the Flag, Base Bash!, Objective, and Tick Tag Boom! Every pack in Year 2 got one map with variations for each of the challenges. This job is to decide how we should do Battle Arenas. Should they return? Should every new pack have their own map? Should each of the starter pack characters have their own map? Should we have jobs to add new game modes?
Link to LEGO Dimensions Wiki!
I think that as well as keeping the modes we could have modes where we teamed up to do an objective, also there should be a boss rush mode and enemy wave modes as well. Each stage has an arena unlocked by completing the stage with a special variation if you collect all the minikits. Same with the level packs as well.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting is now over!

Arrr Ya Ready Kids will be the title of our first level! Congratulations to Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

We will have a total of 10 minikits for our first level! Congratulations to Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Torgo the Bear’s plot and layout will be selected! Congratulations to Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Battle Arena idea submissions are now over! Below is a poll to vote for which idea should be selected!

Job #25: Submit character interaction dialogue involving any of our new characters!

You can submit interaction dialogue from either the perspective of the previous characters from the first LEGO Dimensions or our starter pack characters. Interactions can range from a line of dialogue to a full conversation. There can only be one interaction dialogue for every character to say to one another. You can submit up to two character interaction dialogue for this job! Below is a video of every interaction dialogue from the first LEGO Dimensions for examples.

Job #26: Submit either a vehicle or gadget for the Flash Fun Pack!

Every fun pack comes with both a character and a vehicle or gadget as well! Vehicle/gadget submissions for the Flash must either come from DC Comics or be an original creation. Only one vehicle or gadget will be selected! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Voting is now over!

Arrr Ya Ready Kids will be the title of our first level! Congratulations to Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

We will have a total of 10 minikits for our first level! Congratulations to Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Torgo the Bear’s plot and layout will be selected! Congratulations to Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Battle Arena idea submissions are now over! Below is a poll to vote for which idea should be selected!

Job #25: Submit locations for minikits in our first level!

Now that we have the number of minikits for Arr Ya Ready Kids, it’s time to submit locations for each one of them. Locations have to be somewhere in the plot/layout of our level! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #26: Submit either a vehicle or gadget for the Flash Fun Pack!

Every fun pack comes with both a character and a vehicle or gadget as well! Vehicle/gadget submissions for the Flash must either come from DC Comics or be an original creation. Only one vehicle or gadget will be selected! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Job 26: Cosmic Treadmill

This device is often used by The Flash to travel through time. This would act as a gadget, and when used on special Cosmic Treadmill panels, the Treadmill would allow Flash to either power up broken down and unpowered areas with his speed, or travel through time in certain cases.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Announcement:

I will be changing Job #25 from minikit locations to character interaction dialogue. I completely overlooked that minikit locations were already included in Torgo the Bear’s plot submission. I’m sorry to Torgo the Bear and everyone that was working on minikit location jobs. Going forward, I think I will just allow everyone to submit the entire level as one job (using Glubbfubb’s template).

Job #25 will be replaced with character interaction dialogue jobs. You can submit interaction dialogue from either the perspective of the previous characters from the first LEGO Dimensions or our new characters. Interactions can range from a line of dialogue to a full conversation. There can only be one interaction dialogue for each character to say to one another. You can submit up to two character interaction dialogue for this job! Submissions for Job #25 will last for 24 hours from now! We will also be doing more character interaction jobs in the future! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Last edited:
Interaction submissions:
Sonic & Flash:

Sonic: "Wait, you are also very fast?
Flash: "Yes, which it implies that we are both fastest things alive".
Sonic: "Yeah, cool".

(The interaction alludes to Flash and Sonic, who have super speed abilities and they are fastest creatures alive)

Bugs Bunny & The doctor:
Sonic: "What's up doc? Are you time travelling or something?"

(The line references Bugs' catchphrase "What's up doc?" and it also alludes to Doctor Who series, where Doctors time travel)

Flash vehicle submission:
Flash Bike (DC Comics)

1652638288347.png

Flash Bike is Flash's vehicle that appeared in Justice League: Mission Vision toyline based on Justice League by DC Comics and it served as his signature vehicle if he didn't had to run.

It would be a motorcycle-type vehicle in this game and it would have ability to boost.
(Also it would be based on the Flash toy)

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Interaction Submission:
Bugs Bunny and Superman
Superman:
Hello again there, Captain Carrot! No wait... that's not Captain Carrot...
Bugs Bunny: Can you believe this guy? You'd think one crossover with him would make you remember a guy.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 26: Cosmic Treadmill

This device is often used by The Flash to travel through time. This would act as a gadget, and when used on special Cosmic Treadmill panels, the Treadmill would allow Flash to either power up broken down and unpowered areas with his speed, or travel through time in certain cases.
Flash vehicle submission:
Flash Bike (DC Comics)

1652638288347.png

Flash Bike is Flash's vehicle that appeared in Justice League: Mission Vision toyline based on Justice League by DC Comics and it served as his signature vehicle if he didn't had to run.

It would be a motorcycle-type vehicle in this game and it would have ability to boost.
(Also it would be based on the Flash toy)

Voting for Battle Arena idea submissions are now over! Speed Weed’s idea will be selected! Congratulations to Speed Weed Speed Weed and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Vehicle/gadget submissions for the Flash are now over! Below is a poll to decide which vehicle/gadget should be selected!

Job #25 will continue for 24 hours! Also, more than one submissions for a character interaction will be decided in a poll!

Job #27: Submit a list of abilities for the Flash!

Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that the Flash would do to perform them. New abilities for characters in LEGO Dimensions 2 will be decided in separate jobs! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #28: Submit a Battle Arena for DC Comics!

For this job, submit a location from DC Comics to become a battle arena. Battle Arena submissions must also have traps and potential obstacles players will have to deal with. You can also include special gimmicks for your Battle Arena submissions as well! Feel free to go into extra detail describing the layout if you like! Below there is a link to the Battle Arena page on the LEGO Dimensions Wiki if anyone wants to see examples! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Voting for Battle Arena idea submissions are now over! Speed Weed’s idea will be selected! Congratulations to Speed Weed Speed Weed and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Vehicle/gadget submissions for the Flash are now over! Below is a poll to decide which vehicle/gadget should be selected!

Job #25 will continue for 24 hours! Also, more than one submissions for a character interaction will be decided in a poll!

Job #27: Submit a list of abilities for the Flash!

Below is a link to the LEGO Dimensions wiki that includes the entire list of abilities from the first game. You can also describe special animations that the Flash would do to perform them. New abilities for characters in LEGO Dimensions 2 will be decided in separate jobs! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #28: Submit a Battle Arena for DC Comics!

For this job, submit a location from DC Comics to become a battle arena. Battle Arena submissions must also have traps and potential obstacles players will have to deal with. You can also include special gimmicks for your Battle Arena submissions as well! Feel free to go into extra detail describing the layout if you like! Below there is a link to the Battle Arena page on the LEGO Dimensions Wiki if anyone wants to see examples! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Job 27:
Electricity (Runs really fast to generate electricity), Grind Rails, Acrobat, Speed, and Accelerator Switches (I know it's normally vehicle exclusive, but it just feels wrong to pass up)

D

Deleted member

DCU_Rewards_WW_DT_5f0f6bb60c3f38.28253430.jpg

Themyscira
Wonder Woman's home. Wonder Woman didn't get a home area in the base game DC world, dispite Gotham, Metropolis and Atlantis all being there. This arena would be set on the island and would feature lush grass land, water and sparring areas full of equipment. There would be statues to the Greek gods

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
nteraction submissions:
Sonic & Flash:

Sonic: "Wait, you are also very fast?
Flash: "Yes, which it implies that we are both fastest things alive".
Sonic: "Yeah, cool".

(The interaction alludes to Flash and Sonic, who have super speed abilities and they are fastest creatures alive)

Bugs Bunny & The doctor:
Sonic: "What's up doc? Are you time travelling or something?"

(The line references Bugs' catchphrase "What's up doc?" and it also alludes to Doctor Who series, where Doctors time travel)
Interaction Submission:
Bugs Bunny and Superman
Superman:
Hello again there, Captain Carrot! No wait... that's not Captain Carrot...
Bugs Bunny: Can you believe this guy? You'd think one crossover with him would make you remember a guy.
The Flash and Sonic:
Sonic: scoffs “Fastest Man Alive, huh? Well I’m the Fastest Thing Alive!”
Flash: “Please, I don’t see you even cracking Mach 2!”
Job 27:
Electricity (Runs really fast to generate electricity), Grind Rails, Acrobat, Speed, and Accelerator Switches (I know it's normally vehicle exclusive, but it just feels wrong to pass up)
View attachment 352633
Themyscira
Wonder Woman's home. Wonder Woman didn't get a home area in the base game DC world, dispite Gotham, Metropolis and Atlantis all being there. This arena would be set on the island and would feature lush grass land, water and sparring areas full of equipment. There would be statues to the Greek gods
The Batcave (DC Comics Battle Arena)

Traps include swarms of bats and smoke.
Submissions/Voting is now over!

Voting for a vehicle/gadget for the Flash is now over! The Cosmic Treadmill will be selected for the Flash Fun Pack! Congratulations to Pokelego999 Pokelego999 and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Submissions for the Flash’s list of abilities are now over! Pokelego999’s list of abilities will be selected for the Flash! Congratulations to Pokelego999 Pokelego999 and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Submissions for character interaction dialogue is now over! We have two submissions for character interaction dialogue involving Sonic and the Flash. Below is a poll to decide which character interaction dialogue should be selected! The rest of the character interaction dialogue submissions will be selected!

Submissions for DC Comics Battle Arenas are now over! Below is a poll to vote for which Battle Arena should be selected for DC Comics!

Job #29: Submit an area for the Looney Tunes Adventure World

For this job, submit an area for the Looney Tunes Hub World. When I mean an area, I mean one location or landmark in the world. You can also submit an area that would require time travel. Area submissions must be related to Looney Tunes. I will probably allow every submission to be selected, just as long as it fits the criteria. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #30: What should our next level be?

Now that we have finished our first level, it’s time to start figuring out where our next level will take place. Below there is a poll to decide if our next level should be a new franchise, a current franchise (ex. Looney Tunes, Star Wars, Marvel, etc), or an original location (original creation). If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Submissions/Voting is now over!

Voting for a vehicle/gadget for the Flash is now over! The Cosmic Treadmill will be selected for the Flash Fun Pack! Congratulations to Pokelego999 Pokelego999 and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Submissions for the Flash’s list of abilities are now over! Pokelego999’s list of abilities will be selected for the Flash! Congratulations to Pokelego999 Pokelego999 and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Submissions for character interaction dialogue is now over! We have two submissions for character interaction dialogue involving Sonic and the Flash. Below is a poll to decide which character interaction dialogue should be selected! The rest of the character interaction dialogue submissions will be selected!

Submissions for DC Comics Battle Arenas are now over! Below is a poll to vote for which Battle Arena should be selected for DC Comics!

Job #29: Submit an area for the Looney Tunes Adventure World

For this job, submit an area for the Looney Tunes Hub World. When I mean an area, I mean one location or landmark in the world. You can also submit an area that would require time travel. Area submissions must be related to Looney Tunes. I will probably allow every submission to be selected, just as long as it fits the criteria. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Job #30: What should our next level be?

Now that we have finished our first level, it’s time to start figuring out where our next level will take place. Below there is a poll to decide if our next level should be a new franchise, a current franchise (ex. Looney Tunes, Star Wars, Marvel, etc), or an original location (original creation). If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
For the looney tunes area submission would space jam count, I wasnt going to submit but for all those space jam fans out there that might want to submit it

Top Bottom