• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates - Konami vs Capcom: Concerto of Champions

Should our game be 3v3 or 2v2? Or something else?

• 3v3

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • 2v2

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • screw it, we’re making this a 4v4 i guess

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

1. Bass
2. Vergil
3. Leon

1. Simon
2. Yae
3. Shanoa

Last edited by a moderator:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Alrighty, voting has come to a close! Here are our results:

Vergil: 6
Leon: 13
Air Man: 4
Nick: 4
Bass: 12
Jedah: 9
Mia: 1
Poison: 4

Soma: 8
Ebi: 4
Simon: 21
P. Head: 1
Yae: 8
Shanoa: 5
Max: 6
Chris: 1

And it looks like our next two fighters will be none other than Leon Kennedy as our second Resident Evil rep, and Simon Belmont as our second Castlevania rep! Give it up to @Darkonedagger and tonygameman tonygameman for getting their characters in! And with that, we've offiially reached the halfway point of our roster. To celebrate this milestone, I wanted to take a second to look back on our roster.

Discussion: How do you feel about our roster so far?

Now that our roster is 50% complete, how are we feeling about this whole thing? Do you like our roster, or is it lacking? What additions do you like? What additions don't you care for? What can we add going forward to make this roster better? Whatever opinions you have, now's the time to voice them. I'll be back with an actual job tomorrow, but in the meantime, lemme know your thoughts on our character lineup!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Discussion: How do you feel about our roster so far?

Now that our roster is 50% complete, how are we feeling about this whole thing? Do you like our roster, or is it lacking? What additions do you like? What additions don't you care for? What can we add going forward to make this roster better? Whatever opinions you have, now's the time to voice them. I'll be back with an actual job tomorrow, but in the meantime, lemme know your thoughts on our character lineup!
I really like the roster, it has a charm like Tatsunoko vs Capcom with some odds but being a solid roster so far. Since my knowledge in Konami is just Metal Gear, Castlevania and the not-so-Konami-owned Yu-Gi-Oh I can't tell too much about that side but at least in terms of Capcom having characters like Tessa or Asura is already a big W. In terms of what I would like to see in the future a third Castlevania rep in the form of either Shanoa, Soma or Jonathan & Charlotte would be great, a third Metal Gear rep would be cool too either Liquid, Ocelot, Gray Fox or even the everyone's favorite senator Armstrong or the best brazilian Jetstrea Sam, from Capcom I like Vergil but maybe he works more has a DLC, a third SF rep would be acceptable (my election would be Sakura or Akuma but a different rep like Rashid, G or other would be cool too), more Mega Man (particulary from Battle Network/Starforce) would be heavily acceptable and in terms of franchises not repped yet I would like to see Akira from Rival Schools, either Nina or Ryu from breath of Fire and someone from Sengoku Basara.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Took me some time to really piece together my thoughts on the matter, but I'll just go ahead and say it:

Our roster is really good!

Like, seriously, this has been a great time! I think what I like most about this roster is its creativity: we're not just going for the big faces of each series, but we're going for these really cool outside picks that gel well together and make this all work as not just a crossover roster but also just as, like, a cool fighting game roster. This feels less like an MvC roster and more like a Tatsunoko/SvC Chaos type deal, and that's a vibe I really like. We've had a lot of inspired choices and I can't wait to see what else we come up with.

If there's any criticism I have to make, this is something that's been discussed plenty but.....I feel like we've been a bit overeager with getting certain characters in at the cost of more important series, particularly on the Konami side. We kinda wound up making a habit of going for the cool shiny submission over more foundational picks that should have been made a higher priority, and our roster has suffered a bit for it, I feel. I feel like we've treated these smaller characters like they have to get in NOW NOW RIGHT THIS SECOND as soon as they're on the table when really they could have waited. It makes our roster feel a bit messy, and it leaves less room for us to figure out what we want to do later on when we still have picks that we need to get out of the way. Like, I'm sorry, but we could've easily held off on Gillian in the job he won, added Heather already, and left the series job open for another deserving Konami series to get in already. I love Gillian, I'd probably main him if this game were real, but to me he's like the definition of a late-game addition. This isn't the thread-runner's fault by any means, it's just kind of an overarching issue we've fallen into. There are still some big Konami ones on the outside looking in with a multitude of character options, and I feel like it might be worth doing specific jobs for those to just make sure they get in. I think Bemani and Suikoden are two series that absolutely should be in and would be good fits for their own jobs, and I feel like if we want to finally get those missing necessary ones out of the way going forward, and they have a vast multitude of options worth exploring, then just giving them their own jobs to both just Get Them In Already and be able to explore the picks we could do would be worth doing.

Anyway that's my two cents. Roster sucks until we add Bayou Billy

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
I agree with everyone's sentiments here. I think we have a pretty bangin roster so far and I love how we have something closer in vibes to Tatsunoko or SvC rather than Marvel. Not that I have any issues with the MvC roster, mind you, but I feel like a lot of fan-made Versus rosters tend to fall into the trap of trying to emulate what Marvel did on the Capcom side without considering the unique matchups, which leads to them not having a super unique identity. Some of my personal favorite surprise choices have been Pastel, Trucy, and Busuzima. All choices that I never would've considered when I started this project, but all inspired choices that fit in perfectly and give our roster a unique flavor. I do think we're missing a few foundational series on Konami's end, namely Suikoden and Bemani, but I'm certain we're gonna knock em out of the way soon. Overall, fantastic roster! Can't wait to see what we end up once everything's wrapped up!

Anyway, I think it's time to close discussion. I would've moved on sooner, but something came up and I wasn't able to get around to it. Anyway, onto the next job!

Job #38: Submit an alternate outfit for any character on our roster

This one's gonna be pretty simple, so I won't spend too long on the details. A while back, we added character customization as one of our big single-player features. I said we were gonna do jobs related to customization eventually, and that day is today! There's other components to customization that I wanna get around to exploring eventually, but outfits seemed like the easiest thing to tackle right now. For each company, you can submit up to three outfits each, making for a total of up to six outfits per submissions. You don't have to be super descript with your submissions. At the absolute bare minimum, include an image of the outfit, what character it's for, and where it comes from. And unlike most jobs, everything that gets submitted will be added automatically. The only thing I ask is that for right now, no extra characters as outfits. That's a bit too drastic for what we're going for right now. If you have a question about whether or not something is eligible, don't be afraid to ask.

Alrighty, that's it for me! Let's see what outfit ideas yall have for our wacky cast of characters.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I agree with everyone's sentiments here. I think we have a pretty bangin roster so far and I love how we have something closer in vibes to Tatsunoko or SvC rather than Marvel. Not that I have any issues with the MvC roster, mind you, but I feel like a lot of fan-made Versus rosters tend to fall into the trap of trying to emulate what Marvel did on the Capcom side without considering the unique matchups, which leads to them not having a super unique identity. Some of my personal favorite surprise choices have been Pastel, Trucy, and Busuzima. All choices that I never would've considered when I started this project, but all inspired choices that fit in perfectly and give our roster a unique flavor. I do think we're missing a few foundational series on Konami's end, namely Suikoden and Bemani, but I'm certain we're gonna knock em out of the way soon. Overall, fantastic roster! Can't wait to see what we end up once everything's wrapped up!

Anyway, I think it's time to close discussion. I would've moved on sooner, but something came up and I wasn't able to get around to it. Anyway, onto the next job!

Job #38: Submit an alternate outfit for any character on our roster

This one's gonna be pretty simple, so I won't spend too long on the details. A while back, we added character customization as one of our big single-player features. I said we were gonna do jobs related to customization eventually, and that day is today! There's other components to customization that I wanna get around to exploring eventually, but outfits seemed like the easiest thing to tackle right now. For each company, you can submit up to one outfit each for up to three characters, making for a total of up to six outfits per submissions. You don't have to be super descript with your submissions. At the absolute bare minimum, include an image of the outfit, what character it's for, and where it comes from. And unlike most jobs, everything that gets submitted will be added automatically. The only thing I ask is that for right now, no extra characters as outfits. That's a bit too drastic for what we're going for right now. If you have a question about whether or not something is eligible, don't be afraid to ask.

Alrighty, that's it for me! Let's see what outfit ideas yall have for our wacky cast of characters.
Evil Ryu is usually despicted has another character, he counts?

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
For each company, you can submit up to one outfit each for up to three characters, making for a total of up to six outfits per submissions.
Job #38: New Costumes

Rock Light (Mega Man) - Mega Man's civilian/armorless appearance, especially a design from the Archie comic book series and a playable character on his own in Mega Man Powered Up (where he can only perform a close-ranged kick to attack enemies, though that doesn't apply here). He can still transform into his Super Adaptor or Hyper Mega Man form (depending on if we're changing up/revamping movesets for veterans or not respectively).

Warrior Armor (Sir Arthur) - One of Arthur's armors in Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins. When using a Golden Armor super, he will wear it's upgrade, the Emperor Armor which was previously used in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, it's Ultimate update and Infinite (in Konami vs Capcom, it was replaced by a titular armor itself for his standard costume, as said above on Rock).

R.P.D. Police Uniform (Leon Kennedy) - Leon's original outfit from Resident Evil 2 (using it's remake design), which he weared during his short-lived time as a rookie cop for the Raccoon City Police Department.

Guardian Armor (Bomberman) - The armor set that grants Bomberman special abilities when he collects all four parts in Bomberman 64: The Second Attack.

Classic Goemon (Goemon) - Goemon's original Edo painting-like design based on his inspiration (Ishikawa Goemon), which was used in Mr. Goemon (first title of the Ganbare Goemon series released in the arcades), Karakuri Douchuu (Famicom/MSX) and Parodius (original MSX game).

Contra 4 Bill (Bill Rizer) - Bill's outfit from Contra 4, with a red headband, bare upper body, black commando pants and grey shoulder pads/gauntlets/boots.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I have a few ideas so I may update this post as I go but I want to start with this. If I'm not allowed to submit three costumes for Snake, that's fine, I just have a bunch of ideas!

Polygonal Snake (Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid)
1656420975282.png

Based on his PS1 incarnation, this costume transforms Snake into the polygonal form he had in the first Metal Gear Solid game. As seen in this screenshot, it's a costume and reference that has popped up several times in the series, and it'd be a really fun throwback to include here. On a sidenote it's sort of ironic that we're disallowing other characters from becoming costumes, because the Snake in MGSV is very much not Solid Snake despite me using this for the reference image. But yes, Snake!

Iroquois Pliskin (Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid 2)

1656421260064.png

What? But you said no new characters! There's no way this guy can be Solid Snake! He's a member of the Navy SEALs who Raiden meets on Big Shell. You can tell he's a real Navy SEAL because he says "Semper Fi", the famous catchphrase of the Navy! The legendary Solid Snake? This guy? Get outta town! I think we can bend the rules a little for our buddy Iroquois Pliskin.

Old Snake (Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid 4)
1656421549241.png

Solid Snake returns as the main playable protagonist in Metal Gear Solid 4, the final (timeline-wise) game in the Metal Gear series. He's been long-suffering, the gene experiments that created him causing him to age rapidly. With this in mind, he and Otacon go out for one last mission in an attempt to cure his illness and make the world just a little brighter before his inevitable death. Thus begins a world-spanning tale of intrigue, tragedy, and surprises. He also gets a neat little eyepatch called the Solid Eye.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
I’ll add my Capcom alts later, but here’s some Konami alts I think would be cool.

Konami:

Genya Arikado (Alucard - Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow)

Arikado_Genya.png

A top secret agent for the Japanese government, this man with absolutely no relation to Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes is a strong ally to Soma Cruz and aids him on his quest through Dracula’s castle. I know I’m breaking my own rules here, but I’ll let our good buddy here slide because he’s just so gosh-darn cool.

Business Shiori (Tokimeki Memorial)

6BF86E86-9112-422F-A201-8E24C07B208A.jpeg

There’s a lot of Shiori drip that I could’ve picked from, but I just really like this fit.

Concept Art Sol Trance (Django - Boktai concept art)
B0F5BDF6-9712-4ED4-BD6E-781A198A5CA5.png

I imagine Django’s actual Sol Trance will be used for one of his supers, but I think this concept design would work super well as an alt. I mean, who wouldn’t wanna dress Django up as a Kamen Rider?

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Okay yall, I think enough time has passed for us to close this down. Thank you all so much for participating! We'll do another one of these once we have more characters, but for right now, let's move on to our next character job:

Job #39: Submit a Capcom character from a non-Street Fighter fighting game; submit a Bemani character

For this job, we're going to be focusing on two different themes for our Capcom and Konami picks, both centering on prominent genres for each company.

Starting with Capcom, we all know that they have a massive catalog of cool fighting games. Hell, they're basically synonymous with the genre thanks to the omnipotence of Street Fighter. And when you have a huge library of cool fighting games, you're gonna have a lot of cool characters who are grade-A material for a crossover fighting game. Sure we have Street Fighter's two big faces and the entire Capcom Fighting Collection Crew represented in some capacity, but I think we can dig a little deeper. In honor of the Capcom Fighting Collection's release last weekend, I thought it'd be fun to delve into some of Capcom's lesser-known fighters to see if we can expand our lineup of seasoned fighters. The only rules here is that the character must have originated in a fighting game and can't be anyone from Street Fighter. We wanna give some of the smaller guys some love, so another Street Fighter is gonna have to wait. That said, I'll allow characters from other already repped series, so Darkstalkers, Red Earth, and Cyberbots are all eligible. I'd generally prefer characters from unrepresented franchises, but they're still on the table if you wanna go for one of them.

Okay, so we already went over Capcom's fighting game library, but you're probably wondering what the **** a Bemani is. Basically, they're the division responsible for all of Konami's rhythm games. Think Dance Dance Revolution, Pop'n Music, Sound Voltex, and their namesake, Beatmania. These guys have been pumping out hits ever since 1997, and they still seem to be going strong to this day. Despite these games being a massive part of Konami's history, we've neglected to properly represent this side of the company in any meaningful capacity. I say now's the time we fix that and put some respect on Bemani's name. You could argue that these games aren't conductive for providing compelling fighters due to the nature of their gameplay, but I'm inclined to disagree. These games have a **** ton of mascots with their own quirks and abilities that you could easily make a fun moveset around. I'm aware that some people here might not be as familiar with Bemani compared to the rest of Konami's catalog, so I'm going to make this job a bit easier and link to some resources to help yall get started. Here's the Wikipedia page on Bemani, which lists all their games. There's also RemyWiki, a dedicated Bemani wiki with a ****load of information. For more specific character details, here's the wiki pages for characters from Pop'n Music, Sound Voltex, and DDR. Hopefully these will help you all out on your quests to find the perfect Bemani rep.

Anyway that's it for me! I can't wait to see what yall come up with.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Let's gooooooooooooooo.
Job #39
AKIRA KAZAMA (RIVAL SCHOOLS)
1656539545704.png
Akira Kazama is one of the characters from the Rival School series coming from the Seijyun High girls-only school (she was in another school before hiding herself has a boy), in the first game she was searching her brother Daigo Kazama and after sucess....I don't remind, yeah ngl I played Rival Schools (or to be more precise, I played Project Justice) but I didn't taked too much atention to the story, either way... Why Akira and not Batsu?, Well don't get me wrong Batsu is good I like him but Akira is GREAT, it's one, if not the most popular character from the game, its a badass tomboy biker chick what else do you want!?!?, sure maybe her inclusion would be quite more predictable due that she appeared in SFV but I don't think is that bad choice some more "obvious" picks.

Bruh I just write this before someone else said how much she is chosen 🗿

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 39a: Afro [& Lady] (Dance Dance Revolution)
1656595643531.png
1656595648805.png

Okay, okay, I'm gonna try to be reasonable here. Afro is basically the unofficial "mascot" of Dance Dance Revolution and Lady is his most consistent dance partner. They've appeared in every DDR game since the first and are the only DDR characters to get action figures. I see Afro as the main fighter, with Lady backing him up. DDR is a game about timing your dance moves and hitting the arrows to the beat. Later games added special "Freeze" arrows that required holding the direction down, landmines you had to avoid stepping on, and all kinds of crazy new patterns and hazards that turned the games from simple physical rhythm games into full on puzzling workouts. I think a DDR fighter that calls on their dance partner to assist would have to be fun and flashy and focus on the bombastic nature of the game, and as DDR was once a massive sensation in the arcades I think it makes a lot of sense for us to include characters from the series.

DDR actually has a ton of awesome designs in it, and potentially in the future we could consider alternate outfits that add other characters from the series. But even then, Afro and Lady have had many looks throughout the series so they'd have a lot of great costumes to unlock on their own.

Now be proud of me for not immediately submitting Emi or the Sound Voltex mascot out of bias--

Job 39b: Black Widow (Saturday Night Slam Masters)
1656596305318.png

Black Widow is a playable character in Saturday Night Slam Masters' second game, Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II, a wrestler from Germany who is one of the toughest opponents in the game. She stands at 6'6" and is muscular but extremely flexible, making her an extremely tricky fighter who can be shockingly vicious. In fact, she's the one who retired R. Mika's mentor Yoko, injuring her neck in a match. She is a tactical fighter and I think, especially since we will likely add Reiko, she would bring a SUPER unique wrestling-style moveset to the table on the Capcom side that would contrast really nicely with Reiko's face/heel install moveset. She's also just cool! She also has costume potential, as this concept art of her out of her latex bodysuit shows:

1656596610562.png

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Bemani Character: MZD (Pop'n Music)
MZD_peace.png

So both of our Bemani submissions so far have been DDR. Which makes sense, it's the Bemani thing with the most international appeal by far. However, I'd like to use this submission to vouch for another one of Bemani's biggest hits: Pop'n Music. Beginning in 1999, Pop'n Music exploded onto the arcade scene and continues to see major updates to this day. Despite its obscurity outside of east Asia, Pop'n is a huge moneymaker for Konami and one of the big frontrunners to represent Bemani in a Big Konami Crossover. And I'm not just talking out of my ass here! Pop'n being the Bemani thing Konami chose to represent in Super Bomberman R shows that there is precedent for them to prioritize it.

So we established that Pop'n's a big deal, now the question is why MZD? While Mimi and Nyami are the more obvious choices as the series' mascots, I wanted to see if I could dig a little deeper and find a character who just feels like they belong in a Vs. game. And lo and behold, one of the first choices I stumbled across was a literal DJ god who is accompanied by his own sentient shadow. I dunno about you, but that's sounds like a brilliant character concept that would translate beautifully into a fast-paced, over-the-top fighter. While not one of the protagonists, he's canonicaly the creator of the Pop'n universe and one of the most recurring characters in the franchise. My first thought for his playstyle is basically make him a Zato-esque puppet fighter with some DJ and dancing related attacks, while maybe throwing in some timing mechanics to keep in line with his rhythm game roots.

(I'll add my Capcom submission later, but it's late where I'm at and I'm v tired lol)

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
resubmitting falcon cause he's the best :)
Job #8: Edward Falcon from Power Stone
View attachment 348162
Edward Falcon is the main face of Power Stone, a beloved duology of 3D arena fighters by Capcom that were on arcades and, more famously, the Dreamcast.

Falcon is an adventurer from the town of Londo (yes, Londo), who's searching for the legendary Power Stones after hearing about them in an ancient family legend. He's also skilled in boxing, and is all around just a cool dude who loves adventure. I think he has a sick design and I feel Power Stone is sorely underrepresented in Vs. games - still zero playable appearances in Mahvel or SNK or Tatsunoko. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing but cameos. I think it's time we fix that, and Falcon is someone who I feel would be a great pick! Though I'd also like to give a shoutout to Rouge, who's probably the most popular Power Stone character and actually has been considered for these kinds of games in the past and is just Also Very Cool - I think she should be put forward someday too. But I went for Falcon!

As for how could he fight, he has his aforementioned boxing skills, plus the ability to throw some explosive punches and the wide variety of items featured in Power Stone. He also has his Power Change form, which he transforms into after obtaining the Power Stones, that gives him some more firepower in battle, being able to fire out missiles and do a cool Shinryuken thing. He's cool!!!!

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Okay, voting has come to a close! First up, Afro and Lady will be our next Konami characters! Congrats to Flyboy Flyboy for her Bemani submission winning! And here are the results for the Capcom fighters:

Tiffany: 0
Akira: 6
Widow: 2
Falcon: 6

We have a tie between Akira and Falcon, so we're gonna do a quick tiebreaker.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Alright yall, looks like our next Capcom character is Edward Falcon!!! Hell yeah for Power Stone representation! Now onto the next round:

Job #40: Submit a Ghosts n’ Goblins and Tokimeki Memorial assist

Assist time again! Include a light, medium, heavy, and super attack with your submission, and whoever wins will be disconfirmed from the base roster.

Job 40:
Ghosts N Goblins Assist: Firebrand

1657051734997.png

A recurring character from GnG franchise and he is a demon, who stars in his own 2 games that are apart from main series.

I got a permission from tonygameman tonygameman to post the moveset for Firebrand.
(Credit to tonygameman tonygameman )
  • Light - Red Arremer spits a slow-moving fireball straight forward from it's mouth. When an Affinity is higher, a fireball moves faster and does more damage.
  • Medium - Red Arremer flies into the air, summoning a small Blue Killer that floats towards the opponent and attacks with it's small claws. When an Affinity is higher, Red Arremer will summon a group of three Blue Killers instead, which does more damage. Based on how Red Arremer King attacks Arthur in Ghouls n' Ghosts and how it summons demon enemies (especially Puchi/Petite Devils) in SNK vs. Capcom: SvC Chaos.
  • Heavy - Red Arremer hovers into the air and performs an angled-downwards diving attack in an arc to the other side. When an Affinity is higher, Red Arremer will grab the opponent while diving and flies towards the ground to slam them after finishing an arc. Based on Demon Missile's heavy version in MvC3 and one of the attacks it performs in the series.
  • Super - Red Arremer uses the Crest of Infinity to transform into a purple Ultimate Gargoyle and then floats into the air, releasing out a blue multi-hitting, dragon-shaped stream of flames by breathing it from it's mouth while sweeping it up. Based on Firebrand's Dark Fire Hyper Combo in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and the Dark Flare attack in Demon's Crest, which Firebrand acquires when unlocking the Legendary Gargoyle form.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Whoops, lemme change real quick.
I did make a example on his moveset back when submitting assists as a mechanic. You can have a permission to add it on your original post if you want.

• Light - Firebrand spits a fast, yet weak fireball straight forward from it's mouth.
  • Medium - Firebrand flies into the air, summoning a group of three Blue Killers that float towards the opponent and attack with their small claws. Based on how Red Arremer King attacks Arthur in Ghouls n' Ghosts and how it summons demon enemies (especially Puchi/Petite Devils) in SNK vs. Capcom: SvC Chaos.
  • Heavy - Firebrand hovers into the air and performs an angled-downwards diving attack in an arc to the other side. Based on Demon Missile's heavy version in MvC3 and one of the attacks Red Arremers can perform in the series.
  • Super - Firebrand uses the Crest of Infinity to transform into a purple Ultimate Gargoyle and then floats into the air, releasing out a blue multi-hitting, dragon-shaped stream of flames by breathing it from it's mouth while sweeping it up. Based on his Dark Fire Hyper Combo in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and the Dark Flare attack in Demon's Crest, which Firebrand acquires when unlocking the Legendary Gargoyle form.
EDIT: Oh, didn't need to.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Alright yall, it's been a hot... week. I wanted to wait for someone to get a Tokimemo assist in, but we really need to move on and I don't wanna wait too much longer. So here's what I'm gonna do. We're not starting the next job just yet, but I'll be keeping this job open for the next 24 hours. After that, we're moving on regardless of if we get any more submissions or not. If we don't get a Tokimemo assist by then, I'll still allow you to submit one after the 24 hour mark, but it'll be on a first come, first serve basis. Meaning I'll just add the first one that gets submitted at that point.

Anyway that's all I have to say! I'll see yall tomorrow for the next job!

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 40: Tokimeki Memorial Assist: Karen & Miyo (Tokimeki Memorial Girls' Side 3)
1657765539191.png

Okay this post is under construction, I just wanted to get the idea in. They're the protagonist's best friends at the school. Karen is a wildly popular volleyball player and is hip to all the latest fashions, and Miyo has an interest in the occult and is an amateur fortune teller whose predictions always come true. I'll edit this later with a full moveset in mind.

Top Bottom