• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates - Konami vs Capcom: Concerto of Champions

Should our game be 3v3 or 2v2? Or something else?

• 3v3

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • 2v2

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • screw it, we’re making this a 4v4 i guess

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

image1-1.png

Willamette Parkview Mall (Dead Rising)
Players fight in the zombie infested mall. Full of Easter eggs with store names and cameos.

View attachment 348780
Mars (Zone of the Enders)
Finding images for this was weirdly hard. Based on the mecha franchise created by Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima. Takes place on a colony on mars, with various characters from the game cameoing. Orbital Frames, the mechs from the series, can be seen flying around and possibly engaging in combat with enemies.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Aight, stage submissions have come to le close. First up, Mars will be our next Konami stage!

Next up, voting for Capcom stages. Here’s what we got:
Vote for your favorite here:

And while we’re waiting for our Capcom stage, I wanna open up a discussion in regards to our next job.

Discussion #4: How should we handle the 2010s job on Konami’s end

Okay, so this was an obstacle I was worried about ever since I decided that the decade jobs were something we were going to do. While the previous decades have had no shortage of potentially fun fighter options for us to discuss, we’re starting to reach a point where the well is starting to dry up. And this has nothing to do with Capcom’s selection of characters, far from it! While they haven’t been pumping out as many new franchises as previous decades, games such as Dragon’s Dogma, Ghost Trick, and Asura’s Wrath have managed to stick around in the public consciousness for a while. And that’s not even getting into the new characters introduced in ongoing franchises such as Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, and Monster Hunter. The Big C has no shortage of great options from their contemporary lineup.

The issues start to come up when we look at what Konami’s been up to during that decade. And spoilers, it’s not a whole lot. At least not a lot that’s fondly remembered. Metal Gear was still going strong during the first half of the decade with Peace Walker, Rising, and V being well-regarded entries in their own right. We got our last two mainline Castlevania and Silent Hill games for a while with the Lord of Shadows trilogy and Book of Memories respectively (assuming we’re not counting P.T. as a full Silent Hill game). Super Bomberman R also seems to be doing well for itself, which is nice to hear. Konami’s still making mad money from Yu-Gi-Oh! and eFootball (formerly known as Pro Evolution Soccer). Metal Gear Survive was also a thing that unfortunately happened. Aaaand that’s about where Konami’s resume of noteworthy titles ends for the modern era. There were a few new IP released early on in the decade, but from what I could gleam, not much of it was particularly well liked or memorable.

Yeahhhhhh, when the most notable thing that your company did during the 2010s was burning bridges with your beloved creatives and destroying any good will your customers had towards you with your predatory business practices, it should come as no surprise that their modern output has been... lacking, to say the least. You can probably see why I’m a bit hesitant on doing the 2010s job for Konami. I don’t doubt there’s fun options worth exploring, but I don’t wanna end up in a scenario where we only get two submissions of Metal Gear Rising characters because we didn’t have enough variety to make this a compelling job. Perhaps I’m just not digging deep enough and there’s actually more to work with than I’m assuming, but I really haven’t found a lot that jumped out at me as particularly “must-have” additions.

I wanna hear from yall before I make the final call. Should we go through with the 2010s job for Konami, or should we skip ‘em? If so, what should our alternative job be? For the record, I still plan on doing the 2010s job for Capcom because there’s still a ton of neat options that I don’t want us to miss out on. If we end up doing something else for Konami, we’ll probably just tackle the two jobs separately. We’ll start with the 2010s Capcom job, vote on our characters, and then move on to the Konami job. I have a few company-specific jobs in line that I plan to approach like this, so this’ll be a good way for me to test out the format. Right now I’m leaning towards a free-for-all “submit any Konami newcomer” job as a possible alternative, but if you have something better, please let me know. I look forward to hearing yalls’ input!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I think skip it would be the best, maybe would be better to do separate jobs for Capcom and Konami characters in the future, looking that the only notable options for the 2010s iirc are Metal Gear Rising/Solid V and the Lord of Shadows spin-offs (and I guss maybe Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel if that counts)

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't be too digging deep but it seems best to skip the Konmai side if people aggre it's rue best move. Defo wanna do the capcom one though.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Alright yall, I think enough time has passed. Willamette Parkview View will be our newest Capcom stage!! Congrats to @Darkonedagger for getting both his stage ideas in!

On another note, I’m going to close this discussion and move on to our next character job. Taking the feedback I’ve received into account, we’re going to be approaching this one a bit differently....

Job #28: Submit a Capcom character who debuted in the 2010s or later.

Rounding out the decades jobs, we’re going to be deciding on a Capcom fighter from the 2010s and beyond. Because of how little Konami has to work with this decade, we’re going to be skipping over them for now and doing a general “submit any Konami newcomer” job once we decide on our Capcom character. For right now though, we’re going to be exploring Capcom’s contemporary catalog and bringing in one of their newer faces. Because the focus is on one company this time, you’re only going to be able to submit one fighter for this job instead of the usual two. Additional series reps are also still allowed, but do keep in mind the three reps per series limit. That’s it from me, submit away!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Job #28:
Rashid (Street Fighter)
Yeah I don't want to saturate the Capcom's roster of Street Fighter characters, but Rashid is just too badass to left behind, it's probably the most well received character from base SFV and even in this days stills being one of the most loved newcomers of the game. He also was planned for MvCI but we all known that story....

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
With Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto 's permission, President of the Earth has returned.

"Power to the People of Earth!"

Job #28: 2010's Capcom Rep
G - Street Fighter

I've got a feeling this will be a tough one to convince you guys, but let me make a case. G is absolutely the most important character introduced in SFV (maybe besides Luke) and let me tell you why.

So, G, self-proclaimed "President of the Earth", was introduced in the 3rd Season of DLC for Street Fighter V and uhh puzzled a lot of fans! His own story mode initially portrayed him as a crazy lunatic trying to garner attention from the world (through the power of streaming) for a mysterious cause. He fought AND bested Rashid, who wanted to give him some clout because the young man wanted to bring more attention to him. Both Menat and Rose then took an interest in him, and the latter read his fortune, branding him as "The Fool". Unfortunately, Menat took the wording too literally and underestimated him during their fight as a result, as she was sent to investigate. Following up on that, in Rose's story, while she did not sense any evil in G, she foresaw the end of the world after battling him, all the while G being fully aware of everything. Moreover, in Gill's story, he met up with G and defeated him, yet G did not seem fazed by it, and revealed that he knows of the Illuminati's plans, implying he stands even above them. All this while donning a grandiose title as "the President of the World", really makes you think the Street Fighter team has something big in store for this mysterious figure, even having a literal golden map of the world rotate on his body.

Due to his charismatic personality, he quickly became a fan-favorite in the Street Fighter community. Although, who can blame them, dude pulls of some of Michael Jackson's moves in a few idle animations. Although now onto some other neat stuff. It's no secret that G adopts the normal and special moves from Q, another mysterious figure who was introduced in SFIII, although this connection as of now is still left unexplained. But I'm fairly certain, as the series develops, more light will shine on this as well. G even got a costume reminiscent of Q's look. Gameplay-wise, G is also one of the most fun characters to play as, he is what we call a "level up character". Using the power of Mother Gaia, he can level his "President Gauge" up to 3 times, which will significantly buff his special moves (think of Heavy-D! from KOF or Order Sol from Guilty Gear here), and in some instances, make his special moves cancellable into each other. This could essentially serve as a rather fun and very unique gimmick for our game. Also, this dude's theme is a banger, especially the variation that plays in his story mode. Go take a listen.

Also, to expand on that "The Fool" bit from his story mode. The tarot of "The Fool" doesn't mean "dumb", rather, it signifies "infinite potential". If you remember Rose's SF4 story, Rose is fully aware of what The Fool Card means and even foretells that only The Fool could defeat M. Bison, saying it's Ryu. Now, G has been given that card, and what will they make of it? I guess we'll see what Capcom has in store for the character with Street Fighter 6.

Citizens of the Earth, your President depends on you.​

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #28: Sissel and Lynne (Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective)

E86D2492-1C85-4C47-B677-BDE5F99B51B0.jpeg

I've shilled for Ghost Trick here in the past, and my god I'm absolutely gonna do it again. For the uninitiated, Ghost Trick is this neat little game Capcom released in 2010 for the Nintendo DS, later ported to iOS devices. You play as Sissel, a ghost who wakes up in a junkyard to find that he's been killed and has no memories of his past. He soon discovers the ability to take control of inanimate objects and rewind time to four seconds before another person's death. He uses these newfound powers to save the life of Lynne, a detective targeted by an assassin in the same junkyard Sissel died. The two quickly form an allyship in order to save lives and uncover the mystery of Sissel's death.

Aside from Ghost Trick being based as hell, I think Sissel and Lynne would just be incredibly fun picks in their own right. How I'd imagine them working is that Lynne would be the main fighter that the player controls, and most of their specials would involve Sissel possessing various household objects to attack the opponent with. There's a lot of creative potential for moves here and having a pseudo-puppet fighter here would be neat, seeing how it's an archetype that you don't see a whole lot in Vs. games.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Asura (I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGET HE IS FROM THE 10's, I LOVE ASURA'S WRAITH)
  2. Sissel and Lynne (I never played Ghost Trick but I always find Sissel has a cool character)

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Asura (biggest missing opportunity in the past)
2. President of the Earth

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
1. Lady Dimitrescu - I know she'll likely get in eventually and she totally should because she's awesome and RE8 is awesome. Even if there's room in the future for her I still want to shoot my shot.

2. Sissel & Lynne - I love Ghost Trick!!! I love Ghost Trick!!!!!

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Alright, voting has come to a close! Here are the results:

Lady D: 3
Rashid: 0
Asura: 7
G: 1
Sissel and Lynne: 4

And it looks like Asura is going to be our next Capcom fighter! Congrats to @Darkonedagger for getting their submission in! And now that we have the Capcom side taken care of, it’s time to move on to move on to....

Job #29: Submit any Konami newcomer

Yeah, you heard me! In lieu of the 2010s job, we’re gonna be doing a free-for-all anything goes kind of round for Konami. They can be from any series or any era. As long as we haven’t already added that character as a fighter or assist, they’re totally on the table. We’ll go back to doing more specific jobs after this, but I think this would be a perfect opportunity to help us get some of the big names out of the way or spotlight characters who haven’t had a chance to shine up until now. Just like our previous job, we’re only submitting one character.

That’s all I’ve got for yall, I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Job #28:
Jonathan Morris & Charlotte Aulin (Castlevania)
Has I said a few jobs ago I wasn't able to vote for a Castlevania protag since I always thinked that almost all of them works for this things, so my idea was bringing here one of them, of course a Belmont would be a more expected submission (or even Soma or Shanoa who are very popular) but I decided to bring the not so niche but also not too expected submission of Jonathan and Charlotte from Portrait of Ruin!.

I think they could work well in a sort of a pair, my idea is either Charlotte follows Jonathan automatically and we can use her with negative edge like a puppet character or more in Smash fashion you can change between both of them during the match like in their origin game, either way would work fine imo.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Frogger (Frogger)

He would mostly fight with his tongue.

Frogger is super obvious to be in the game but hasn't been in the game yet.

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
I originally considered bringing back some of my earlier choices like Simon Belmont (while more obvious/expected, is quite necessary), Oolong/Lee or Sparkster, but decided to go for someone new instead (Getsu Fuma was in mind at first).

Job #28: New Konami Fighter - Gillian Seed

• Series: Snatcher
  • First Appearance: Snatcher (November 26th, 1988)
  • Character Theme: Pleasure of Tension (battles are quite tense and this song is known to be one of Snatcher's most popular tracks)
Gillian Seed is the main protagonist of a cyberpunk visual novel game Snatcher, which was created by Hideo Kojima himself and originally released in 1988 as a Japan-exclusive for the MSX2, before having been released worldwide on Sega CD six years later (1994). Inspired by science fiction films like Blade Runner, The Terminator and Akira, the game is set in a year 2047 at Neo Kobe City, a future East Asian metropolis where Gillian was found as an amnesiac in a cryogenic sleep alongside his wife Jamie. Accompanied by a personal navigator robot Metal Gear Mk. II, he joins up the task force called "JUNKER" (Japanese Undercover Neuro Kinetic Elimination Ranger) to not only investigate recent crimes regarding bioroids (humanoid robots) called "Snatchers", who are trying to blend in society by wearing their human victims' skins, but also try to uncover his past as they're somehow linked to it and learn the truth behind their invasion.

Despite being not commercially successful, Snatcher has gained a cult following thanks to it's cinematic presentation and mature themes, having been acclaimed as one of the best cyberpunk/adventure games of all time and later found a few themes later used in the Metal Gear series, having influenced other sci-fi works on it's own. It was later remade as a RPG game called SD Snatcher in 1990 and was followed by Kojima & Suda51 (known as the creator of No More Heroes)'s episodic radio drama prequel, Sdatcher in 2011 (who claimed that the original game ignited his interest in video games). The Snatcher itself even appeared as a playable character alongside fellow Konami stars (Simon Belmont, Goemon and Moai) in a 1989 Mahjong game, Hai no Majutsushi, and a track "Pleasure of Tension" also made an appearance as a cassette tape in Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

Having gone through extensive military training, Gillian is capable of making use with hand-to-hand combat for melee attacks, shooting down the opponent with his blaster via expert gun-slinging skills, and even being able to drive his three-wheeled hover car, the Turbocycle, to run over them at high speeds in one of his super moves. For his Level 3 super, the dreaded Snatcher robot will appear out of nowhere and approach the opponent, capturing in attempt to kill them before Gillian quickly shoots it with a powerful head-shot, causing a explosion that destroys it and greatly damages the opponent with a enormous amount, working similarly to Jill's Code: T-002 Hyper Combo involving Tyrant in Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes.

Gillian's companion and sidekick, Metal Gear Mk.II (that follows him around like Rush to Mega Man in the Marvel vs. Capcom series), can also support his partner-in-crime by picking up items with it's claws for him to use, turn on it's searchlight to slightly stun enemies, shock them and even inject Gillian with nanomachines to heal himself, utilizing some of it's functions from MGS4: Guns of the Patriots.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Tbh I feel kinda bad for resubmitting the same couple Konami characters so frequently, but I don’t have the time to do a new write-up right now and I think it’s still good to have these characters in the conversation, so I’m just gonna say **** it and resubmit again. I left it up to a coin flip on whether it should be Riou or Heather, and it looks like I’ll be resubmitting Heather again. Prolly for the better since I started playing Suikoden II recently and I wanna eventually update my Riou write-up with what I’ve learned from my playthrough.

Konami Side: Heather Mason (Silent Hill)

View attachment 348590

Heather is the main protagonist of Silent Hill 3 and the adopted daughter of the first game's protagonist, Harry Mason. Seventeen years after the events of SH1, she goes back to Silent Hill to exact revenge on The Order and to learn more about the bizarre circumstances surrounding her birth.

Much like Resi, Silent Hill has quite a few potential fighter options. The ever-iconic Pyramid Head is probably gonna make it in somewhere down the line, but should we include one of the protagonists, I think Heather would be our best bet. She's clearly a fan favorite and has even appeared in Dead by Daylight as the main Silent Hill survivor rep, so there's precedent for prioritizing her in a crossover like this. And because Silent Hill 3 gives Heather a **** ton of weapons to work with, there's no shortage of moveset material to pull from. She can use firearms, katanas, stun guns, pipes, mauls, and even the unlockable flamethrower and beam saber weapons. If you wanted to get really out there I guess you could also use her super secret Princess Heart transformation as one of her supers, in which she transforms into a magical girl and shoots lasers out of her eyes. Yeah Silent Hill can be ****ing weird sometimes, especially with the unlockable easter eggs.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Asking myself permission to resubmit Afro and Emi.

Job #8 (Konami): Afro/Emi
View attachment 348051View attachment 348052
View attachment 348053View attachment 348054

So, Konami's still a massive presence in the arcades. In fact, they're one of the number one reasons to visit an arcade, because their Bemani line is going strong! DDR is still getting games, Beatmania and Pop'n Music are mainstays, and my personal favorite, Sound Voltex, recently got the Vivid Wave update. I submitted Emi earlier, but I think it makes sense to have her and Afro both. The Versus games do sometimes have costume changes, such as Phoenix Wright being able to use his 3-1 look, and the hitboxes should be pretty comparable with some minor tweaks. Alternatively, Afro can be the main fighter and his dance partner Lady along with Emi and other characters could appear...

That said, I'm picking Afro and Emi because they're the cover art characters for my favorite DDR games, DDRMAX 1 and 2.

View attachment 348055

Anyway, fighters that focus on precise timing, chaining together dance moves, and could even toss out a landmine or do a time-stop to reference some of the hazards in certain DDR step charts? That sounds like a blast to me. DDR is one of the original big-time rhythm games that dominated arcades internationally and while I'd love to continue submitting more Bemani reps you gotta go with the original first.
We need Bemani in here! DDR first, and then I can go crazy with Sound Voltex and others. Let's get down and groove! I too feel bad about resubmitting constantly but I think we have some killer Konami reps that have been submitted that I'd love to see in and that includes DDR.

D

Deleted member

MasterHiggins.png

Master Higgins (Adventure Island)
Another classic game character. Technically starting out life as an arcade radaption of the sega classic Wonder Boy. The game was returned and received a number of sequals. Higgins has a a number of tools to use and could have a really fun odd ball moveset. He's been in Konami crossovers before.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Takahashi Meijin
2. Jonathan & Charlotte
3. Gillian Seed

As much as I like Heather, I honestly think that a Silent Hill rep would work better with someone from Resident Evil. Maybe a idea for the future paired up character job?

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
1. Heather
2. DDR fellas
3. Higgins

Gillian's based but I think he can wait. Silent Hill and Bemani take priority for me

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
1. Heather Mason (I do think that, as loathe as I am to say it, we should PROBABLY put Pyramid Head in here eventually, but my god I love me some Heather. Also it's SH3's 19th birthday today!)

2. Gillian Seed (Pure, unadulterated bias. I love Kojima and I LOVE Snatcher.)

3. Emi/Afro (Please...my crops are dying...I need eurobeat)

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Okay, I put this **** off for way too long. Here’s da results:

Castlevania Duo: 3
Frogger: 1
Gillian: 13
Heather: 12
DDR duo: 9
Higgins: 4

Our next character to join Konami vs Capcom will be none other than the man himself, Gillian Seed!!! Congrats to tonygameman tonygameman for getting his submission in. Now onto our next job!

Job #29: Submit a collectable unlockable for this game.

So, unlockable goodies. We all agree that they’re rad, right? And aside from character customization stuff, we don’t really have any unlockables established yet. Well today, we’re finally changing that. We’re gonna be adding something that players will be able to unlock as they play through the game, whether that be through completing missions, completing arcade mode as certain characters, or purchasing them through the shop. Think character artwork or profiles from past VS games, or the Heroes and Heralds cards from MvC3. You’re obviously not beholden to what other VS games have done, but I would keep our collectables on a relatively small scale, so nothing too crazy.

Anyway that’s it from me. Submit your unlockables

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Job #29
Figurines
Alright so, I was thinking on what thing submit, I didn't wanted to say "trophies" or "spirits" or something like that so I required to thinks something else, then I reminded the Guilty Gear's dioramas and how fun they are, so I have an idea, mix a series of unlockables with this things, and this is basically the result, you unlock "figurines" of playable and unplayable characters and made what you want with them, make fun scenes, awesome pics or just shi tpost, the sky is the limit.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Alrighty, I think enough time has passed, and Figurines will be our new collectable thing! I'm also adding a gallery mode to view character artwork and bios, because that just seems like kind of a no-brainer thing that should've been in from the start. Congrats to Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer for getting his submission in! Now onto the next round.

Job #30: Submit a Capcom stage and Konami stage from any currently represented stageless franchise

So I was gonna do a 2010s stage job, but honestly? Our stage list is getting to be a bit on the hefty side for a traditional fighting game and there's still some series that we should probably give stages, so I decided to focus our attention on knocking out some of the bigger ommissions on our stage lineup. This time, we're going to be pulling from our well of fighter-represented franchises and giving them a stage. We did this job very early on in this thread's run when we only had three franchises on each side to work with, so it's going to be fun to see what we can come up with now that our roster has greatly expanded. As a refresher, here's every series from both companies that are eligible for this job:

Capcom:
  • Devil May Cry
  • Red Earth
  • Cyberbots
  • Ghosts n' Goblins
  • Captain Commando
  • Ace Attorney
  • Asura's Wrath
Konami:
  • Castlevania
  • Ganbare Goemon
  • Gradius (Sort of? We are using ZoE Vic and I feel it might be redundant to give him two stages, but I guess I'll put it on the table)
  • Contra
  • TwinBee
As you can probably tell, we have quite a few stageless series with a lot of memorable locations to pull from. As always, describe what the stage looks like, any potential cameos or visual gimmicks, and anything else of note. I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #30: New Fighter-Represented Stages

Capcom Stage - Demon Village (Ghosts n' Goblins)

Returning from Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds and it's Ultimate update, the stage takes place in-front of a graveyard within a dark forest, with players fighting on top of a raft that drifts on a blood-made river as the stage slowly scrolls through various locations (based on multiple different stages from the Ghosts n' Goblins series) and began to rain, with a heavy storm, the sky turning purple and several enemies such as Zombies, Skull Flowers, Green Monsters, Wraiths, Woody Pigs, Skeleton Murderers and Red Arremers (that fly around and follow a raft, watching the fight between players) starting to appear in the background. For cameos, various monsters from Konami's games where heroes face up demonic/undead enemies, such as Castlevania and Getsu Fuma Den, are also seen in the background alongside others.

After passing through areas with guillotines, cliffs, broken ships, treasure chests (that open up to reveal random items/objects such as a silver knight armor, money bag, etc.) and others (one of them being Crystalline City from Resurrection; it's aesthetic looks very good), the raft finally stops in-front of a small patch of grass with tombstones & rock walls next to a castle doorway. Standing close by, we see either Shielder (first boss in Ghouls n' Ghosts) or Astaroth (Arthur's most recurring enemy; re-designed to look like his new menacing appearance from Resurrection with spiked shoulder pads from Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins and Project X Zone), who moves around and shoots out flames from it's detached head/his belly mouth, though they doesn't interfere with the fight.

Konami Stage - Clock Tower (Castlevania)

A recurring area throughout the Castlevania series, the clock tower was featured within Dracula's titular castle itself in almost every single game since the very first installment released in 1986 for the Famicom and Nintendo Entertainment System. It is known as one of the most iconic locations and where the player (usually a Belmont) often faces Dracula's right-hand confidant and probably among the franchise's hardest boss battles, Death (also known as the Grim Reaper).

The stage's visually interesting design (which seems like a mix between the afore-mentioned tower and a cathedral) is borrowed from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, with the pendulum and a giant clock itself being in the background, alongside a flat floor top in the foreground with candles standing there as they light up, on which players are fighting each other. Various monsters are seen in the background such as Medusa Heads flying from the side of a screen to another, bats and ravens/crows floating, Skeletons dancing while tossing bones, Eagles dropping down Hunchbacks that jumps around gears close to the pendulum, Resident Evil 3's Giant Spider as a cameo (referencing them residing at the St. Michael Clock Tower's corridors) and finally, Death himself observing the fight alongside his servants, Slogra and Gaibon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom